PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Alphabet

Treazon
03-23-2006, 09:21 PM
i dont even know if thats what they call it..but can someone pls put the alphabet where each letter stands for something in the Islamic/Muslim realm

i cant really explain it any better obviously im ignorant... but RZA is Ruler Zig Zag-Zig Alllah or w/e...i just wanna know what all the letters stand for

peace!

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Peace,

Supreme Alphabet
A Allah
B Be or Born
C Cee
D Devine
E Equality
F Father
G God
H He or Her
I I
J Justice
K King or Kingdom
L Love, Hell or Right
M Master
N Now, Nation or End
O Cipher
P Power
Q Queen
R Ruler
S Self or Savior
T Truth or Square
U You or Universe
V Victory
W Wisdom
X Unknown
Y Why
Z Zig-Zag-Zig

There's more to the alphabets than just this, why do you want them?
Peace

hectis
03-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Terminology
A
Allah
B
Be or Born
C
Cee
D
Devine
E
Equality
F
Father
G
God
H
He or Her
I
I
J
Justice
K
King or Kingdom
L
Love, Hell or Right
M
Master
N
Now, Nation or End
O
Cipher
P
Power
Q
Queen
R
Ruler
S
Self or Savior
T
Truth or Square
U
You or Universe
V
Victory
W
Wisdom
X
Unknown
Y
Why
Z
Zig-Zag-Zig

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 09:32 PM
haha...I beat you to it, Hectis! lol...peace.

Treazon
03-23-2006, 09:34 PM
just curious.... recently read the wu-tang manual high and the RZA talks alot about it, and how alot of their names or AKA's are based on the alphabet, just seems interesting

id actually also like to know an explanation of what each symbolizes, if you or anyone else has a link to a site that i can read up on that would be cool...that is if you dont feel like typing it all out here, dont matter

peace

Treazon
03-23-2006, 09:35 PM
oh and it cant hurt to learn it all and incorporate it into my rhyming for a little Wu flavour :b

hectis
03-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Peace Aqua Luna

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 09:48 PM
oh and it cant hurt to learn it all and incorporate it into my rhyming for a little Wu flavour :b

Aaahhh...see that's what gets me about these "celebrity Gods" like the Wu.

Now, don't get me wrong...I mean no disrespect towards them or you. I think the Wu does much good and I love Wu Tang Clan.

But, these supreme alphabets and mathematics are sacred materials...we shouldnt just let em be a gimmick to make some rhymes sound tight and shit...

On the real, I hold these beautiful jewels like the Supreme Alphabet very dear to my heart...I don't like to cast pearls before swine.

So, tell me are you gonna study them...are just use them??

And I know you can probally go elsewhere and get what you want, but...it's not right and exact.

That's my two cents...and it's Peace.

hectis
03-23-2006, 09:48 PM
U Should Learn The Supreme Mathematics TOO

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 09:49 PM
boo

the supreme alphabet is worthless , waste your energy on some real knowledge

Why would you say some evil shit like that??

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 09:53 PM
its not evil its truthful, the supreme alphabet has no real valuable....why waste your time on irrevelant things

They have value to me...

And many others...you sound like a hater right now... I asked you why you said that but, you gave no real reason...

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Bullshit!...they are not for you and that's why you call them worthless.

7EL7
03-23-2006, 10:02 PM
boo

the supreme alphabet is worthless , waste your energy on some real knowledge

its not for pale horses

a pale horse does not have what it takes to use Supreme mathematics or the supreme alphabet

he is limited to robot talk and metal grind language

hectis
03-23-2006, 10:04 PM
Why Is It A Gmmick?

7EL7
03-23-2006, 10:05 PM
i dont even know if thats what they call it..but can someone pls put the alphabet where each letter stands for something in the Islamic/Muslim realm

i cant really explain it any better obviously im ignorant... but RZA is Ruler Zig Zag-Zig Alllah or w/e...i just wanna know what all the letters stand for

peace!

the lessons are not to be used for vain reasons

many wanna memorize them and spit them back out to their peers so that they can look cool and stuff
they wanna be in the know
they wanna be down and stuff

they wanna use them in their rhymes and entertain the peoples with things they really know nothing about

7EL7
03-23-2006, 10:09 PM
its a gmmick nothing more

your not capable to see it as more than a gimmick because your lacking the melanin to do so

your the type who gets upset when you see niggas boppin their heads to a strong drum beat

you hide in the corner trying to mimmick what you see and you beat yourself up later for not being able to

Treazon
03-23-2006, 10:10 PM
whoa whoa whoa whoa

you people are mis-understanding the shit out of me... dick-riding the Wu? Well yeah they brought all of this to my attention, but clearly i want to learn about it.. does that mean i have to encorporate it into my life? No, but any true knowledge (like i consider the Supreme Alphabet to be) is good knowledge. i dont feel like writing a fucking essay for you people so i wont

besides, when i said that it would make my rhyming more interesting, i intended that as in i would use the knowledge i gain...you know.. do the knowledge? do the wisdom?

you may feel very close to this knowledge aqua, but the fact that your almost offended that i have an interest in it comes pretty close to turning me off the entire thing.. if you intended me to remain being as ignorant as i am now then good work for you man, im just trying to understand another way of life outside my own...if you honestly think thats wrong then i honestly dont give a fuck about your judgement, but i seriously hope thats not the case.

and if this is because im obviously white then i will just lose that much more respect for the entire thing.

and now im writing an essay so im done

PEACE.

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 10:14 PM
whoa whoa whoa whoa

you people are mis-understanding the shit out of me... dick-riding the Wu? Well yeah they brought all of this to my attention, but clearly i want to learn about it.. does that mean i have to encorporate it into my life? No, but any true knowledge (like i consider the Supreme Alphabet to be) is good knowledge. i dont feel like writing a fucking essay for you people so i wont

besides, when i said that it would make my rhyming more interesting, i intended that as in i would use the knowledge i gain...you know.. do the knowledge? do the wisdom?

you may feel very close to this knowledge aqua, but the fact that your almost offended that i have an interest in it comes pretty close to turning me off the entire thing.. if you intended me to remain being as ignorant as i am now then good work for you man, im just trying to understand another way of life outside my own...if you honestly think thats wrong then i honestly dont give a fuck about your judgement, but i seriously hope thats not the case.

and if this is because im obviously white then i will just lose that much more respect for the entire thing.

PEACE.

Naw, it's Peace.

You made a comment about making your rhymes sound like the Wu flavor, that's why I questioned you...But, the supreme alphabet and math are worth incoporating into your life...

They do have value..try it and see for yourself.

Treazon
03-23-2006, 10:16 PM
im trying, but i have to fucking explain every word i write on this place so maybe ill jsut go back to the library and learn on my own

forget it.

7EL7
03-23-2006, 10:17 PM
thats good but my original arguement remains stronger

with that said

its still a gimmick

good

to the dumb deaf abd blind its a gimmick

they don't know any better

you don't give some good pussy to a 4 year old

he won't know what to do with it

your that 4 year old

who will never mature

and never get that good pussy

hectis
03-23-2006, 10:17 PM
thats good but my original arguement remains stronger

with that said

its still a gimmick

PLEASE TELL ME WHY U THINK IT IS A GIMMICK?

7EL7
03-23-2006, 10:18 PM
whoa whoa whoa whoa

PEACE.

you need to knowledge STUDENT enrollment first

hectis
03-23-2006, 10:27 PM
That Is Ur View But I Feel The Math And Alphabet Has Help Me In My Quest For Knowledge

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 10:32 PM
like numerology is a gimmick.... they take the ENGLISH alphabet and give each letter a meaning...they do the same with supreme mathmatics.....it just wit and glamour..... ok 7 means god ok 7 seas 7 continents 7 colors of the spectrum and music notes....freemasonary follows the same idealogy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
it sounds good but olds no evidence....but then again its just my opinion if you made up yuor mind it dont matter what i say

We speak ENGLISH...what other language does the Black man in Amerikkka speak???

Our true language, culture, and way of life was stolen from us.

Ya damn right it sounds good and it does good...but, I wouldn't expect you to understand cause you feel that you are left out.

The evidence is when the Black Man can say I Am God...and fuck what you think about me, White Amerikkka!!

Treazon
03-23-2006, 10:33 PM
"id rather have a mind open by wonder than closed by belief"

i really like that, who said it?

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 10:34 PM
i really like that, who said it?

A hater.

Treazon
03-23-2006, 10:37 PM
well in a way it pertains to the whole situation of this thread, my part being the wonder and yours being belief, but i think open/close is too black/white for our situation... still... i like it

hectis
03-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Lol My Mind Is Not Closed Cuz Belief It Is Open Cuz Of It People Who Wounder Have A Hard Time Seeing Truth So They Are Blind People Who Wounder Can Not Hear The Truth So They Are Def And People Who Wounder And Have No Clue Were There Going Are Dumb However Every One Can Be Saved So There Is Still Hope

Treazon
03-23-2006, 10:41 PM
thank you for telling me i have hope, i was really desperate there for a second.

{:(

im out.. peace

hectis
03-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Sigh And The Wolf Keeps Licking The Blade Thinking Everything Is Well

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Word Hectis!, You coming real with that one^...propz due!

Aqueous Moon
03-23-2006, 11:57 PM
thank you for telling me i have hope, i was really desperate there for a second.

{:(

im out.. peace

Peace to you, Homie...just don't foeget that the Wu have studied these jewelz...I know they have deep understanding.

I think that it is a fluke that they became mainstream...the Truth is a doubled edged sword, tho.

Peace

galt john galt
03-24-2006, 01:00 AM
they only became mainstream do to the marketing campaign around their first album. which was after they had their first single and just after the album had dropped. it was considered as if mainstream when white college radio stations played it. then you have to consider the whole mystique about wu-tang and it's shaolin chinese connection of martial arts.

of all the rappers to drop lessons they have done the most in terms of having appeal to the larger demographic as opposed to the others who disperse lessons in theirs.

Dissonance
03-24-2006, 01:23 AM
Supreme Mathematics and the little Supreme Alphabet are just little jokes that let the weak minded think they can think. It is a joke. If you want to see how funny it is...look at my thread with the movie seven and Supreme mathematics. It is a way to make idiots think they can actually....think. To give a good example...it is on par with Scientology

As far as the Wu...just read the Wu manual. They believed the garbage until they were able to travel the world and see reality. Rza has come under fire for saying most of the NGE is bullshit.....the same reason they killed Mr.X

Claustrofobic
03-24-2006, 04:32 AM
Peace Aqueous Moon,

Could you school me on the true meaning of Supreme Mathematics and the Supreme Alphabet? By that I dont mean Im looking for the meaning of each letter, but the thought behind it. Why is it valuable to you, in what way does it affect your life, how do you use it?

LHX
03-24-2006, 09:32 AM
threads like this really point out that many seem lost beyond reach

LORD NOSE
03-24-2006, 10:31 AM
threads like this really point out that many seem lost beyond reach

point them out using clear words

LHX
03-24-2006, 12:20 PM
point them out using clear words

i guess thats what it comes down to

being despised

LORD NOSE
03-24-2006, 12:23 PM
i guess thats what it comes down to

being despised

huh

LHX
03-24-2006, 12:28 PM
huh

clear words make things painfully obvious

the reason why they say 'dont shoot the messenger' is because most people hate the messenger

and would shoot the messenger

LORD NOSE
03-24-2006, 12:37 PM
clear words make things painfully obvious

the reason why they say 'dont shoot the messenger' is because most people hate the messenger

and would shoot the messenger

Messenger ?

the Messenger left us in 1973

Prolifical ENG
03-24-2006, 12:38 PM
A symbol can have many meanings. How can it be a gimmick?

*rolls dice*

"count the number of pedals"

JASPER
03-24-2006, 12:48 PM
I had some surpreme alpha bits this morning, does that count?

7EL7
03-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Title: Alphabetical Slaughter Lyrics Artists: Papoose (http://www.hhdb.com/artist/241/Papoose-Lyrics) Album: Thug Connection 12 (http://www.hhdb.com/album/160/Thug-Connection-12-Lyrics)
by Papoose Added By: Mental Stamina (http://www.hhdb.com/contributions/1/Mental-Stamina-Lyrics)
added on July 27, 2004
HipHop Lyrics:

(A) Alert assassins at large allegedly automatic artillery angrily aimed
and aggressively
Accurate AK's able doorways adversary afraid as active ammunition
abraise
And accumulated an alias after arrested
And accompanied armed accessories as an adolescent

(B) Bridge Benz brolic burners bringin' brothers betrayer's bodies
briefly be body banged bleedin' brothers
Blaze bats in brave bashin' BROOKLYN bullets busters big biscuits
barrels blazin' beheading bitch boasts and bluffers
Borough barricaders beat bringers brutally blast bringin' blood baths...

(C) Cover cowards corners collectin' cash
Confirmed convicts commitin' crimes clappin' cats
Creepin' cashiers causin' characters comas cappin' crabs
Chaos causin'
Clearly commiting CILO cocaine capsule caps colored capturing customer's
C-Notes
Confiscatin' combinatin' kids are countin' cream calculatin'
Cockin' calibur chromes creatin' casualties conversatin'

(D) Dominatin' devoted dealer devastatin' determination demonstratin'
devine dedication
Debatin' drug deals demandin' dough distributed
Definitely dividing double digit dollar dividends
Drama declarin' demolishin' domain dozer
Directing dumb-dumbs doin' dummies dirty disarmin' Dojos

(E) Estimatin' onions enlarged and economically
Equally educatin' each exercise in equality
Eliminatin' expirin' enemies eradicatin'
Erasin' evidence every element evacuatin'

(F) For four faggots frontin' for fame fleein' from flames
Firin' full-fledged four-fours forcin' flesh from frames
Fortune fanatic, follow formats for funds faithfully
Felonies, furiously fighting for freedom fatally
Frigidally, frantic fightin' FEDS feelin' fearful finacially fortunate,
flippin' figures for fifty-fifty...

(G) Gatherin' grants grabbin' gauges gangsta ganks g's gettin green
Guess garments gleamin'
Greatly gainin' g's
Ghetto genius
Genuine gestures gracefully guide
Government Generals gradually generate genocide

(H) Head hoodlum hittin' heads heavenly hypnotizin'
Hire hitmen harness be holdin' heaters hospitalizin'
High holdin' hammers hectically hittin' herbs homicidin'
Helicopter hijackin' holdin' hostages horrifyin'

(I) Intellectually infinite imperial idol infamous
Inhale the Izm injecting intelligence in ignorance

(J) Jumble jum juggler jaw jabbin' jeopardizin'
Jackin' jewelry jinglin' jackknife jiggin' jittery jivers

(K) Knievers, knowledge key, keep a king, keep a kingdom
K-K-K killin' keenly keepin' kosher livin'

(L) Legitimate legal license LEX lastin' longevity
Luxury life, language lacin' lyrical legacy
Lightin' L's loudly loungin' livin' large like Luthor
Loadin' long Lugers lethally lullabying losers

(M) Maneuvers made miraculously, microphone majesty
Music messiah mastered money makin' mathematically

(N) Naturally naked and notorious, naughty nature
Nasty New York nigga narcotic negotiator

(O) Observator, oppression obstructin' originator
Organized official officer oxen operator

(P) Plot participator
Plan powder pushin' premeditated
Po-Po partners patrolin' preventin' payment
Prosecutin' penny pinchers
Prison penalty permanent placement
Packin' powerful pistols punk plea and player's playin pavement

(Q) Queen's qualifyed quantity/quality

(R) Rulers rule righteously rightfully royal rapology
Real revolutionaries rather regulate rivalry
Rampantly raisin' raiders rampagin' relentless rivalry

(S) Sense up snub slugs snipin' sharp shooter
Smackin' soldiers silly severely shankin' stupid troopers

(T) Terrorizin' terrible thorough thug terrifyin' totin' two tecs takin'
territories thoroughly thrivin'

(U) Unifyin' ultimately upliftin' uncivilized
Unique understandin' universally utilized

(V) Visualize vocab victoriously vocalized
Versatile Vice-Versa verbals viciously victimize

(W) Why witty wisdom wage your wars wisely

(X) X-Con

(Y) Yappin' ya'll yearnin'

(Z) Zig Zag Z...

All of the top MC's/Writers know their Lessons

Rakim Allah
K.A.N.E.
Busta
Wise Intelligent
Brand Nubians
Etc.......

Diss the Lessons, You diss Hip Hop

LHX
03-24-2006, 05:37 PM
the premise behind supreme alphabet is the same as the premise behind every well-known scripture known to man

the only difference is

the supreme alphabet is so raw
and barely tainted

that people are unfamiliar with such a thing and they call it nonsense

have you ever heard the term 'truth stranger than fiction'?

they say that because sometimes the truth
is more strange than the crazy shit that you can imagine

Aqua Luna
03-24-2006, 09:07 PM
good

to the dumb deaf abd blind its a gimmick

they don't know any better

you don't give some good pussy to a 4 year old

he won't know what to do with it

your that 4 year old

who will never mature

and never get that good pussy

Hahaha..too funny!

Word!...some fools will never get it.

knewcheeze
03-25-2006, 11:55 AM
PEACE
i haven't studied the alphabets too much cuz im still processing the math......and the math is no "snake oil"....its the real meanings of the numbers....i have found great use for it....right now im stuck on culture trying to obtain power....

John Nash
06-21-2014, 09:47 AM
so do u guys use any differentiation, integration, matrix functions or group theory with the supreme mathematics, or is that too far ahead for u guys?

5th state
06-21-2014, 12:23 PM
so do u guys use any differentiation, integration, matrix functions or group theory with the supreme mathematics, or is that too far ahead for u guys?

How's this for integration?
PojkD1j_bVs
Hope she rides dicks better than beats.