PDA

View Full Version : weed

100pr00f
03-24-2006, 11:03 AM
what are the effects short and long? good/bad effects?
is it worth smoking?

what are ur views on this subject......

P-Noid Brown
03-24-2006, 11:31 AM
what i can say is that the long term effects are memory loss possible lung, mouth cancer, emphysema .

Is it worth smoking? no it's not because it is expensive after a while.

my personal views are to each his own. I smoke because i use it to calm my nerves, write lyrics and reach my creativity zone and on top of if it it's very social to me i smoke at least once a day. Honestly i think i function alot better smoked out then sober. I enjoy smoking to be honest. i am not promoting the substance i am giving my honest opinion. I think weed was a good thing that was found on this earth and i am greatful for it. I will never put weed before any of my priorities. It's not that important to me. but i feel alot more comfortable when i'm blazed... i feel more like myself... Thas how i feel.

BUD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE IT!

Frontal Lobotomy
03-24-2006, 11:42 AM
I'd just written a lengthy piece about cannabis and what impact it has. But this shitbag of a site just froze me out and I lost it all. No worries though, I might write it again later.
The most important thing about smoking weed is being able to take it or leave it. Otherwise, like P-noid said, it gets expensive. If it make you feel on edge, it might be worthwhile to try not smoking it. Or looking into other strains, as THC and CBD (the 2 active compounds in cannabis) have entirely different effects. Try not smoking out too much on your own too, as that shit ain't the best for you either. When i say too much, I mean like the majority of your stash. Weed is a very sociable substance, and you should use it to meet some new and interesting people. And get some sunglasses or eyedrops if you're worried about your eyes haha

Easy

smokebongoncliff
03-24-2006, 11:48 AM
ill let you know once i load the bowl

LHX
03-24-2006, 12:14 PM
as a general rule

anything that involves smoke or produces smoke is a bad thing

it puts ground-based metals in the air

and in your body
it increases the amount of metal in places where it isnt supposed to be

this puts extra strain on your lungs kidneys liver colon

and of course you cant feel it when you are young and able-bodied

just like everything else in this society
the reason we SMOKE weed is because its the fastest way to get the high

i am sure everybody knows that it can also be used as an ingredient in tea

and its doesnt have quite the same damaging effects

as for what it does to you mentally - it will make it difficult for you to get by in society on the long term

P-Noid Brown
03-24-2006, 12:16 PM
never knew about the metals... i guess that's why mef is iron lung.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Kriszy Substance should respond here

1 8 7
03-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Short good, long bad. Counts for everything... All drugs & Alcohol.

snapple
03-25-2006, 07:13 AM
only prooven negative long term is lung damage, and that can be avoided by using weed with a vaporizor or cooking it, but i can't do that i'm a smoker i need to cheif on the green. and i always call it "brain food" gotta feed your brain hah. but yea like people said it's an expensive addiction, within the past 5 years ive prolly spent 10gs on weed. i smoke everyday multiple times a day, i'm surrounded by weed smokers and we all love it.

knewcheeze
03-25-2006, 11:50 AM
PEACE
no smoke is good for us....but marajuana tea is very good for the lungs ironically

tonygusto
03-25-2006, 12:44 PM
how does one make this tea, where to buy tea bags?

LHX
03-25-2006, 12:49 PM
how does one make this tea, where to buy tea bags?

you can buy empty tea bags at any tea shop

i have heard some people mixing weed with various other teas
but
be careful with that shit

weed isnt the only herb that can have drastic effects on the body

Ironlungz
03-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Salvia divinorandum is another, and that's legal almost everywhere... don't do it at a party tho, shit's heavy... but worthwhile :)
You can even make the tea like you make regular tea, just drain the boiled water through it, or preferably leave it in the pot and then drain it when you pour your cup....
If you make cake, the best trick is to put your hashish or weed into the butter when you melt it. Fatty acids drain the THC best. If you use hashish, it'll all just dissolve and make the butter blackish, if you use pot, it'll put on a greenish colour. Just keep it in there for a good 5 minutes, then add the butter to the dough....
The effects of eating/drinking really varies from person to person, depending on your metabolism, so start with just a bit, ( a cup, a slice), and give it an hour before you have more. I know the waiting time is a bitch, but not heeding it might fuck you up...

As for smoking, that is my preferred method, but my metabolism is real fast, i don't get much from eating. But yeah i smoke cigs too, and it's fucked, but i really enjoy it still :(

And as they all said before... weed is good to try, and even smoke from time to time...but fuck smokin it every day, use that energy for something positive!

snapple
03-25-2006, 02:01 PM
you need to make the tea much hotter then normally, and also use lots of cream and butter(fat soluable) otherwise it wont have any effect you can't just eat weed, THC wont be released then

100pr00f
03-25-2006, 04:18 PM
is thier any good in in weed as in meds and shit too
haha
i use to smoke but i stoped 2 years ago for a job

would u stop for a job haha
i might smoke some so i can see if it helps me get in a mood for spiting and writing
and to see if it helps make me improve in that

could this help me with writting music

snapple
03-25-2006, 11:10 PM
smoking weed doesn't give u superpowers man if you can write good music you can write good music

brown_dogg
03-25-2006, 11:16 PM
my friend told me the other day that he got a light buzz from smoking and it just sparked his creativity. he couldn't stop writing cuz all these crazy ideas kept popping in his head.

100pr00f
03-26-2006, 12:06 AM
i read storys like wu tang or korn ..they use drugs to get out good music

like korn back in the day they made good shit while on drugs now off drugs not so good same as matalica
haha

Blazing Fire
03-26-2006, 12:34 AM
it must just be a coincidence that 99% of beatmakers smoke...

the user can draw from it profound insights and extract a powerful feeling of well-being that does not end with any type of a crash or hangover, only a deep hunger for food to burn for energy... you use alot of energy when you smoke, mental energy especially... drink citrus juice to enhance the FX...

some say it diminishes short-term memory...

ever heard of the "absent minded-professor"?

his mind is on some next-level shit, so he may be prone to losing his keys from time to time...

weed is not a new thing...

the reason its outlawed in the USA is because the powers that be do not want people having profound insights, they want people to be as stupid as possible in order to fully exploit them...

blaze it up

the silencer
04-01-2006, 09:31 PM
just wanted to bring this thread back.....some interesting shit

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-01-2006, 10:14 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/bigben7sf/Art/2006331003.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-01-2006, 10:18 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/bigben7sf/Art/2006331005.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/bigben7sf/Art/2006march6th-16th021.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/bigben7sf/Art/2006march6th-16th022.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/bigben7sf/Art/2006march6th-16th023.jpg

blackwisdom
04-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Marijuana bonds to melanin molecules mutating them. Sperm cells and egg cells are both saturated with melanin and when you conceive a child with your melanin molecules mutated with marijuana, cocane, nicotine, etc you pass on the mutated effects to the offspring. This is one of the biggest causes of children being born addicts (and I'm not primarily talking about weed).

Hotep

100pr00f
04-03-2006, 09:47 AM
wutang bud haha

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Marijuana bonds to melanin molecules mutating them. Sperm cells and egg cells are both saturated with melanin and when you conceive a child with your melanin molecules mutated with marijuana, cocane, nicotine, etc you pass on the mutated effects to the offspring. This is one of the biggest causes of children being born addicts (and I'm not primarily talking about weed).

Hotep

Which is why I will never ever ever ever try cocaine

Frontal Lobotomy
04-03-2006, 10:55 AM
That's some nice bud, Bigben.
Weed is mainly hated because they know they can't tax it. If it's made legal, it's a piece of piss to grow some righteous high grade.
Right on with using hemp commercially too. Hemp can be recycled like 10 times compared to the 4 or so you get from wood pulp.

Visionz
04-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Damn Ben those purple ones is crazy! They made sure to let you know that weed was alright in the bible on the first page. If God gave it to you then it can't be bad. Like Snapple said if you're really worried about your lungs get a vaporizor. Pot brownies will fuck you up if you do it right. There ways to stay high without messing up your lungs. But a good smoke is hard to beat.

Kong
04-04-2006, 10:11 AM
good things turn bad when abused.

its human nature to abuse what is good.

weed does increase creativity. but if u do it all the time doesent mean it will make u creative all the time.

Visionz
04-05-2006, 06:38 AM
^unless you're Bob Marley, lol----how many records did he put out---3,000?

7EL7
04-05-2006, 07:19 AM
when you over dose on heroin you die

when you over dose on weed you become schizophrenic

it can also lower your motivation

but the benefits are are worth the risk

Frontal Lobotomy
04-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Technically you can't overdose on weed, there is apparently only one recorded case in modern history of someone dying from THC toxicity.

The one bad thing that exists in the weed world is the crappy hash known as soap bar. This shit should be avoided at all costs, seriously it's really bad for you. Given that the majority of this board are hiphoppers, you all probably smoke fine high grade, so you should be ok, so to speak.
Here's some info on soapbar for anyone not knowing about it already:
http://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.htm
Stick to the herb, and you get no problems.

Easy

7EL7
04-05-2006, 07:42 AM
when you over dose on weed you can become schizophrenic

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&hs=b6l&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=schizophrenia+and+marijuana&spell=1

Frontal Lobotomy
04-05-2006, 09:44 AM
That's true, but only if schizophrenia lies dormant in the brain. I believe the statistic is around 1 in 10 smokers will trigger dormant psychoses through smoking weed.

KaramelSundae
04-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Which is why I will never ever ever ever try cocaine

co-sign

nikos36
04-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Yo, check out tha official site for marijuana reform www.norml.com check up on studies on tha effects of marijuana amazing results from slowing degenerate dieseases halting Alziemers......herb is a truely powerful drug.... tha powers than be bombarde us with negative propapanda so we pay for other medications that do more harm than good WWW.NORML.COM WWW.NORML.COM

Kong
04-05-2006, 04:59 PM
^unless you're Bob Marley, lol----how many records did he put out---3,000?

yeah but thats bob marley lol