PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Derailed?

check two
03-25-2006, 02:38 AM
Sorry if this type of thread was already done in the past. What did people think about this movie? I'm not just saying this cause it's a Wu Tang site lol, but I think Rza's character was probably the most interesting character in the movie. That french guy's character was interesting too. But the movie moved too slow for a while earlier on.

urban_angel
03-25-2006, 03:59 AM
yeh this may have been done already. But I liked the movie and Rza's character was great. It had alot of twists and turns which was good, yemman I liked it. Wasn't it a remake of the original version?

O:)

Razorsharp
03-25-2006, 05:58 AM
dope dope movie, shit had me madly thinking and thanks to this damn movie i can never look or think of jennifer aniston the same.... dammit!!!

Queen Of Poetry
03-25-2006, 07:51 AM
I loved this movie......I thought RZA was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

check two
03-25-2006, 01:28 PM
Overall, I'd probably give it about a B- It took too long to get going.

tajeco
03-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Roger Ebert of "Ebert & Roper" said RZA did a great job, as a real character, not just a rapper/actor character

deadlymelody
03-25-2006, 10:39 PM
I liked how RZA changed the mood of the movie. Loved RZA's whistles gave him extra character. I was pissed when he died the way he did, at least give him a shot at the guy

P-Noid Brown
03-29-2006, 01:26 PM
what's the other movie that rza just did released on dvd?

b·baby36
03-31-2006, 01:55 AM
I didn't like the movie, RZA and Vincent Cassel did a good job in it. Clive Owen was all right. It was too predictable nothing in it was really shocking or suspenseful to me. Anyways, was I the only one who noticed RZA wearing a Wu Wear hat lol.:$ good stuff.

Razorsharp
04-02-2006, 01:43 AM
nah i saw that too...

tekunique
04-02-2006, 03:25 AM
RZA pretty much got sonned...lol it makes you think hes the wise guy but boom, brain splattered..lol

King Justice
04-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Yo i dunno what yall think but besides RZA gettin killed, the movie was dope, I dunno maybe some yall are more perceptive then me but yo when that shit went and unraveled and Jennifer aniston was part of the scam im like oh shittttttttttt, when they shot the RZA im like Noooo, shit besides makin RZA die the movie was incredible, when he shot that french guy im like yeah kill that mothafucka and then when he got stabbed im like yeah take that shit mafucka.....when RZA first appears he talkin to that receptionist anybody else hear him say "its like bong bong" haha :lmao:

King Justice
04-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Im glad i saw this im was about to make a thread just like this

KaramelSundae
04-03-2006, 02:16 AM
I noticed the baby blue wu wear 36 hat too lol. i liked this movie, it was crazy how it turned around on clive owens character towards the end. I was dissapointed though with RZAs character, I wanted him to at least meet up with La Roche first before getting blasted.:no: But overall i liked it a lot. Jennifer Aniston did a good job playing a shiesty broad.

King Justice
04-03-2006, 09:32 AM
I noticed the baby blue wu wear 36 hat too lol. i liked this movie, it was crazy how it turned around on clive owens character towards the end. I was dissapointed though with RZAs character, I wanted him to at least meet up with La Roche first before getting blasted.:no: But overall i liked it a lot. Jennifer Aniston did a good job playing a shiesty broad.

co-sign

dirty-minded
04-05-2006, 01:20 PM
I was impressed with the RZA's acting skills but in all honesty I had already expected him to do a fine job. That guy is so talented in all aspects that acting is just another notch on his belt.

P-Noid Brown
04-06-2006, 03:30 PM
yo this movie was great... the best metaphor about the movie is that..

RZA gets caught stealing the computers
Main character gets blackmailed
RZA offers to "off the black mailer" in return for not rattin him out.

Rza hands the main character the knife, Rza gets murked by the cat he's supposed to "SCARE" at the end of the movie , the guy dies by RZA's knife. There are sooo many other metaphors , to me this was the most interesting.

TUCO
04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
at least yall didnt spoil the movie

L~>1<~NKS
04-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Man fuck Jennifer Aniston - Excellent flick though.

Aqua Luna
04-09-2006, 03:22 PM
yepyep...I loved it! I finally got to see this movie.

I was bout to turn it off at first though cause it was going kinda slow then it got real interesting...

and it had a lot of irony throughout, but I knew Jennifer Aniston was shady when they took old boys briefcase with the money in it and Xzibit and Laroach was like "nice briefcase!" - cause jennifer aniston said that to him when they first met.

yeah, it was a good movie.