PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge is such a shame

Claustrofobic
03-25-2006, 06:23 AM
I came to the conclusion today that all this knowledge and wisdom are basically results of evil. I mean if we would all get along and love one another and make music together eat together accept eachother etc none of this "knowledge" and "wisom" would even be needed, because its like having knowledge and wisdom means to see the true aspects of life for what they are and not for what they appear to be, to quote mr. rza, but if everything was peaches and cream between mankind, this wouldnt even be necesarry right? Knowledge is needed to see the real evil going on, and that makes me sad yo

Peace

7th MONK
03-25-2006, 08:31 AM
I came to the conclusion today that all this knowledge and wisdom are basically results of evil. I mean if we would all get along and love one another and make music together eat together accept eachother etc none of this "knowledge" and "wisom" would even be needed, because its like having knowledge and wisdom means to see the true aspects of life for what they are and not for what they appear to be, to quote mr. rza, but if everything was peaches and cream between mankind, this wouldnt even be necesarry right? Knowledge is needed to see the real evil going on, and that makes me sad yo

Peace

very true! most logical post that i have seen in here.

thats why GOD punished us anyway from man and woman eatting from the tree of knowledge. after that everyone is born into sin.

7th MONK
03-25-2006, 09:33 AM
get punished for learning... sounds like the slave - slave master relationship.

no when GOD gave the commandmet not eat from the tree. so man must be punished. do the knowledge.

THE W
03-25-2006, 09:55 AM
i think 7th's comment speaks right to what the thread is talking about. the knowledge man got from that tree brought us nothing but misery. but adam and eve wanted to be equal to god and so they disobyed him. same thing with lucifer. god gave him all sorts of talents and abilities and he was the greatest among the angels but that wasnt enough. he wanted to be equal to god and his pursuit for power cursed him.

god provided everything that man wanted and man didnt have to struggle to get it but man lost everything in the pursuit of power.

Sicka than aidZ
03-25-2006, 09:55 AM
i heard lifes already perfect an its an illusion an the imperfections are what make it beautiful. when i was little i learned this an that like somethin made me smile an i knew it was good, and fear was bad. im just saying my animal feelings were acute, on point, and if i did something "wrong" in the eyes of another it was considered "bad" but i remember, it still happens, my bodymind doesnt give a shit if i do something that peeps consider bad, i unno, that kinda right an wrong just make life beautiful, its all the same, an illusion,

kids are born in rotten conditions, horrible scary places, now those are feelings i dont want. all this right an wrong that i go through doesnt make me ill or sick, i can tell "good" an "bad" are the same. seeing all the shit i get away with tho when there's hells on earth I should be helping to carry the message "love" out of selflessness, man, i dont deserve to live yet or maybe i dont deserve to live anymore. i dont feel sorry for my self, im to old for that but i can feel on my chest that I GOTTA HELP, including help myself. thats the #1 thing i gotta help myself. it bugs yo, like I can feel the creator lookin down on me. aww, it sucks but yeah, i dont know, todays a good lookin day, hopefully, cuz i know god/allah will always give me a second chance, he might punish me by puttin me in some wak conditions(im not that against the grain) for a lifetime or a childhood but ill always have the right destiny, might take 10000 lifetimes to get it right( personally i think im in that spot, the top of the food chain and i have to go thru the inevitable,my path is to go down through that cycle again. i dont know. but yeah, staycool. 1

LHX
03-25-2006, 10:10 AM
so why is it not possible for us to tolerate one another?

why is it not possible for us to stay out of each others way?

why do we get bothered when things 'arent the way we want them'?

this knowledge was needed because at some point
something was taken away from man on purpose

from my perspective
thats what the yacub legends are all about

that the current situation we are witnessing was set in motion intentionally

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 11:02 AM
so why is it not possible for us to tolerate one another?

why is it not possible for us to stay out of each others way?

why do we get bothered when things 'arent the way we want them'?

this knowledge was needed because at some point
something was taken away from man on purpose

from my perspective
thats what the yacub legends are all about

that the current situation we are witnessing was set in motion intentionally

and it will be redirected intentionally into a whole "nother" motion

Aqua Luna
03-25-2006, 01:28 PM
get punished for learning... sounds like the slave - slave master relationship.

Word! :yes:

whitey
03-25-2006, 01:33 PM
ignorance is bliss...

Aqua Luna
03-25-2006, 01:52 PM
ummm....you tryin' to be sarcastic, or sometin'?

whitey
03-25-2006, 01:57 PM
im being serious.

brown_dogg
03-25-2006, 10:22 PM
yea to extent the "ignorance is bliss" concept could be a good thing. if you didn't know pork was bad for you you'd keep eating it and be happy. but that concept only works TO AN EXTENT.

whitey
03-25-2006, 10:24 PM
usually with intellegence the more you know, the more you find out you really dont know that much.

but if your ignorant and close minded to things, those people never get that concept, and always think what they believe is right and that they know everything.

brown_dogg
03-25-2006, 10:27 PM
but close-mindedness also creates a bunch of people are really stuck up. those are the kind of people that keep drinking the water after you keep telling them that it's been poisoned.

LHX
03-25-2006, 10:30 PM
and it will be redirected intentionally into a whole "nother" motion

i guess thats why i keep on waking up in the morning

some how