PDA

View Full Version : Black People, Get your shit together!

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Why don't the people who say Blacks on KTL only blame others and "talk shit" make them a thread that discusses this very thing?

Or

A thread that discusses other shit about Black people that you think is stupid, racist...etc.?

Some people are so quick to flame up a thread about the issues we bring up.

Why don't ya'll do this instead???

LHX
03-26-2006, 02:08 PM
it would prolly be considered offensive

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 02:13 PM
That's cowardly to me.

And ya don't have to go and say nigger this or nigga that.

Just express the same views you express when ya flame up a perfectly good thread.

I wouldn't continue to be silent and just hate on others views, opinions, and ideas...I express the shit I wanna say.

Believe it or not I try to be as unoffensive as I can until I check someone. lol

LHX
03-26-2006, 02:14 PM
That's cowardly to me.

And ya don't have to go and say nigger this or nigga that.

Just express the same views you express when ya flame up a perfectly good thread.

I wouldn't continue to be silent and just hate on others views, opinions, and ideas...I express the shit I wanna say.

Believe it or not I try to be as unoffensive as I can until I check someone. lol

true

its cowardly

but
i guess its an effective defense to escape blame
and to avoid the risk of being exposed

hectis
03-26-2006, 02:18 PM
Maybe Cuz The First Post Would Be ( All Black People Do On Ktl Is Talk Shit And Blame The White Man For Every Thing Blah Blah Blah) Then Alse Some One Has To Do Is Reply Showing All The Wrongs The White Man Has Done The Last 500-1000 Years Then The First Poster Would Lose And Start Saying Things Like Fuck U Black People(but They Would Say Something Else) And It's A Thread Of Bull Shit

Claustrofobic
03-26-2006, 02:27 PM
It would be better if people would stop thinking in colors or race and being small minded like that before coming into KTL

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 02:36 PM
true

its cowardly

but
i guess its an effective defense to escape blame
and to avoid the risk of being exposed

It's not very effective as far as I can tell...

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 02:39 PM
Maybe Cuz The First Post Would Be ( All Black People Do On Ktl Is Talk Shit And Blame The White Man For Every Thing Blah Blah Blah) Then Alse Some One Has To Do Is Reply Showing All The Wrongs The White Man Has Done The Last 500-1000 Years Then The First Poster Would Lose And Start Saying Things Like Fuck U Black People(but They Would Say Something Else) And It's A Thread Of Bull Shit

Word!

lol...that is kinda true, Hectis.

But, I would rather see a thread full of bullshit, then a perfectly good thread turn into bullshit because of flaming.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 02:40 PM
It would be better if people would stop thinking in colors or race and being small minded like that before coming into KTL

hmmm...you should elaborate.

Claustrofobic
03-26-2006, 02:42 PM
What does that mean lol

sorry im dutch dont know too many big english words, will take a course soon

THE W
03-26-2006, 02:43 PM
so basically you want a designated flame thread?

hectis
03-26-2006, 02:44 PM
IT IS LIKE LHX SAID i guess its an effective defense to escape blame and to avoid the risk of being exposed

THEY KNOW THE TRUTH WOULD NOT BE ON THERE SIDE

THE W
03-26-2006, 02:58 PM
the caucasian man has oppressed many nations(including their own) throughout history and continue to do it today. thats not an insult, thats a fact.

the error comes in when we try to lump every single caucasian person in one pot to be cooked. many whites are totally innocent of the things that happened and are happening and they have the same oppressors.

its like what immortal technique said: "the enemy isnt the white man i see on the street, the enemy is the white man i dont see".

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 03:08 PM
so basically you want a designated flame thread?

I don't want people to see a designated flame thread or forum and get the wrong idea about Wu Corp...I think it is a great site.

But, the flaming and hating going on in the forums, especially in KTL probally gives a bad impression.

So, a designated thread might be a good idea.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 03:28 PM
the caucasian man has oppressed many nations(including their own) throughout history and continue to do it today. thats not an insult, thats a fact.

the error comes in when we try to lump every single caucasian person in one pot to be cooked. many whites are totally innocent of the things that happened and are happening and they have the same oppressors.

its like what immortal technique said: "the enemy isnt the white man i see on the street, the enemy is the white man i dont see".

Exactly!, So as soon as the "white man" is mentioned the regular ones who I can see on the street start getting all offended...

Which tells me that they identify with and support the powers that be who oppress us ALL.

Or they just wanna flame and cause trouble...it gets hard to tell.

Wooly Noggins
03-26-2006, 03:28 PM
they really have no arguments no ammo

you ask a white supremist what is his problem with black people he'll say the following things

they steal things
they stink
they come from monkeys
they are ugly
they are primitive
they are on welfare
they call themselves jamal and lequisha
they are lazy

this is their argument

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 03:37 PM
whocares who did what to who, aqua got a point. i mean for real, people talk shit bout white people, if not here, than somewhere's else. so yeah, the bigger hiphop sites have em, fuckin most rascist people i met on line editokay
anyways. she's right. but yeah, start a topic call it "white amerikkka" and discuss everything that the white man has that u dont, or the other way around. eventually you'll cover every subject to the point u wont care. mainly because we done so much shit to yall non whites, it'll take awhile to do. in the meantime while your not bitching or sonning the white race, u will do everyday things and interact with everday peeps of all colors. see, we know we aint liked, white people are aware of that. but we dont give a shit. it's kinda like gossip. we see a thread and dont like it cuz it threatens us, we go in and fight back. so i think if black peeps can discuss whatever in there own sticky thread with out white man arguing with them, black people would possibly be able to use the knowledge and make there own decisions an judgements. u know, i mean, it goes on all over the place, people talk shit, so us whites may as well leave u alone cuz your gonna do it anyways.

anyways, designate a thread to the destruction of that we've caused and the destruction u wanna cause, if thats what u want.

then, close any topic that is rascist or threatens a race or basically has anything to do with racial issues.

start a neverending religion thread,....wait, no, dont do that, ban religion topics unless its a religion that is interesting and whatever, u know. dont talk about the christians or muslims, maybe the aztecs, that would be a good discussion. god and allah tend to spark up arguments. but yo, this is just an outline, discuss islam or whatever in the black people only thread.
we shouldnt have a white only thread cuz we done conquered every other race an taken over so why would we even care or be upset.

yep, just a thought, aqua is right and i feel bad for arguing in threads and ruining it for people like aqua because she's really friendly. who knows.

but religion, go to a religious forum with more mature people to talk to who dont listen to rap music and the wutangclan. i mean, get a clue. u can talk all u want at Mohammed.com or whatever and grow knowledge, im bored, think about it. peace

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 03:40 PM
they really have no arguments no ammo

you ask a white supremist what is his problem with black people he'll say the following things

they steal things
they stink
they come from monkeys
they are ugly
they are primitive
they are on welfare
they call themselves jamal and lequisha
they are lazy

this is their argument

yeah, if we wanna talk about that we should go to johnny rebel.com. everything youve said in this thread is not going to bother me cuz yall gonna talk about it somewhere. 1

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Yes...we go talk about it.

And people will realize the wickedness of Amerikkka on their own, also.

It is just soo damn obvious.

hidden ninja
03-26-2006, 06:37 PM
we need to stop blaming eachother. sure, things are fucked up.. but why does it matter who started it? whos stopping it? not you.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 06:38 PM
Palehorse,

That's the kinda thinking that makes whites kids kill themselves.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 06:41 PM
we need to stop blaming eachother. sure, things are fucked up.. but why does it matter who started it? whos stopping it? not you.

What's your idea of stopping it??

Should i go on a murderous rampage and kill every white person I see?? NO.

Should I reach out and build with anyone who will listen and try to change shit in my life and in my community?? YES.

So, what are you doing about the fucked up situation??

trickkillah
03-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Evil doesn't have a color.

LHX
03-26-2006, 06:48 PM
how u figure?

maybe i dont get it cuz im suicidal

10/10

post of the day

LHX
03-26-2006, 06:49 PM

Should I reach out and build with anyone who will listen and try to change shit in my life and in my community?? YES.

straight jewel

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 06:50 PM
how u figure?

maybe i dont get it cuz im suicidal

Just admit that you are on my side and stop trying to defend White supremacy and European dominance.

Because it has fucked up and corrupted everything...

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Didn't intend to put words in your mouth...

That's just how I see it.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 07:03 PM
:frusty: ...care to elaborate??

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 07:04 PM
BULLSHIT!

and there are yellow people and black people working with "the white man" to oppress...its not about what color you are, its about power, greed, and privelage for the few at the cost of the many. i get offended when peeple say the "white man" shit cuz im fucking white....you are talking about me too!

and these people do this under the white mans rule using the white mans money to empower the white man in a white mans world

so theres the root of the problem right there the white man and his ways - and his plan to make the whole planet wicked under his rule

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:07 PM
whoA, I almost swallowed a bug

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 07:09 PM
everybody tried to take the world over at some point in time.africa tried too. europe won.

show and prove when africa tried to "take over the world"

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:12 PM
What's your idea of stopping it??

So, what are you doing about the fucked up situation??

^^seee i had u all wrong in that one thread about tookie, and u were saying soemthing, but i thought u were saying that whites are here to hate blacks, so i became a smartass an called u a nigger. fuck that other, he's a full blown rascist. yeah aqua, ill build with u, we can start by putting that day behind us and sayin its cool, u know , peace

i said peace , i sent u a pm so i hope u know that that problem is making me feel bad cuz of my own doings

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 07:13 PM
everybody tried to take the world over at some point in time.africa tried too. europe won.

If that's how you see it...

The tragedy is apparent when you examine the treachorous methods used to gain European dominance.

Contrast that with the Moors who gained dominace using their Supreme intelligence.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:15 PM
and these people do this under the white mans rule using the white mans money to empower the white man in a white mans world

so theres the root of the problem right there the white man and his ways - and his plan to make the whole planet wicked under his rule

u do know that those arabs own 8 % of america...white government is like, i dont know, the middle man for the rich, something, drug lords, oil tycoons, opium.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 07:16 PM
^^seee i had u all wrong in that one thread about tookie, and u were saying soemthing, but i thought u were saying that whites are here to hate blacks, so i became a smartass an called u a nigger. fuck that other, he's a full blown rascist. yeah aqua, ill build with u, we can start by putting that day behind us and sayin its cool, u know , peace

i said peace , i sent u a pm so i hope u know that that problem is making me feel bad cuz of my own doings

to sum up what dumbass said right here

if you like white people, i won't call you a nigger"

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:18 PM
SUNNY WINTERS (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=10251) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_334576", true);
Senior Citizen

cracks me up, just had to throw it in there, 92, senior,lol

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 07:19 PM
u do know that those arabs own 8 % of america...white government is like, i dont know, the middle man for the rich, something, drug lords, oil tycoons, opium.

listen stupid - keep me on your ignore list

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:23 PM
man u got that shit all wrong homie. i dont know really what to say, its a wak thing what happened to your ancestors. i dont wanna really talk about that, i wanna luv people cuz thats what i want, nothing in return. what i said was intended get luna back to where we first met, before i was an asshole. then if she feels good about that, i feel good about that, what we went through, all the arguing, i feel like i need reverse or erase it an thats it, like we never met

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:24 PM
listen stupid - keep me on your ignore list

lol everyone who quotes u i cant ignore.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:26 PM
man u got that shit all wrong homie. i dont know really what to say, its a wak thing what happened to your ancestors. i dont wanna really talk about that, i wanna luv people cuz thats what i want, nothing in return. what i said was intended get luna back to where we first met, before i was an asshole. then if she feels good about that, i feel good about that, what we went through, all the arguing, i feel like i need reverse or erase it an thats it, like we never met

u too sun

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 07:29 PM

You see this look :?...my face has been stuck like this for the last three min. after reading this^

But, whateva. lol

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 07:29 PM

fuck you wolf man - you'll be cool until the next full moon - you need to bite the silver bullet right now

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:34 PM
i never called u a nigger sonny, i want that sig thingy gone. thats all i want from you. wolfman, bwaaha, yo, once were thru, were thru, im never steppin up to the plate with you again. and luna talks about love and i brought it to anger(i think) and thats not right, but i feel better.

whitey
03-26-2006, 07:38 PM
i do find a lot of african americans with negative views on homosexuals and yet they dont see the irony in that. just an observation.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 07:42 PM
i do find a lot of african americans with negative views on homosexuals and yet they dont see the irony in that. just an observation.

Why, why, why do you continue to put Blacks and Homos in the same categorey??

There is no irony...there is no connection.

Amerikkka discriminates against fat people...is it ironic that I shun being fat because I'm Black and Amerikkka discriminates against me??

No it is not, I shun being fat because it's outrageously unhealthy...

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 07:45 PM
so does my mom

whitey
03-26-2006, 09:10 PM
and another thing, why does it seem like the loud person in the movie theator is always a black person?

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Just to fuck up yo good time...that's why.

you mad??

whitey
03-26-2006, 09:12 PM
hah, nah that was half joke half serious.

but shiiiit im not trying to eff up their good time. what the problem is?

whitey
03-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Why, why, why do you continue to put Blacks and Homos in the same categorey??

There is no irony...there is no connection.

Amerikkka discriminates against fat people...is it ironic that I shun being fat because I'm Black and Amerikkka discriminates against me??

No it is not, I shun being fat because it's outrageously unhealthy...

being unhealthy is one thing. that can change. people just dont turn gay, hop back and forth from the gay train know what i mean.

its because african americans stuggle for certain rights and vioce their opinions on certain things. but they bash gays who they are also looking for rights because of who they are. (this is not all african americans who do this though i realize. but it seems you cant find a rapper that hasnt dissed them in a song at some point or another, just as an example)

its a double standard in that sense. was what i ment.

but i guess that all depends on if you think people are born gay, as a person is born black, which is what i personally feel is the case. or if you think a person chooses to be gay, in which you case you cant really choose your skin color(unless your on some mike jackson shit).

galt john galt
03-26-2006, 11:10 PM
people can conceal their sexuality unless they are questioned but one's race is like the plain sight of day there's no hiding. the fact that blacks don't like being lumped into categories with other groups should shed/show some light as to their motivation why.

blacks can't be saddled with other groups when the tide will raise both boats but in the long twerm of that scenario blacks will not get the just due that feel they should receive. 3every body wants rights and laws that say they have a legitamacy to be here do that and go where they can without any discrimination. there is still an attitude that blacks are still considered as less than human not fully civilized so not entitled to the full laws of protection against hate - whether against blacks for being black or themselves for not being black.

every body has some history where they can say just like blacks according to lack of civil authority to act on their behalf. but with blacks that same authority was created against blacks with no intention of ever seeing blacks as less than the full measure. everybody has gotten an apology or compensation from what ever gov't that did them wrong - blacks still waiting but still fighting for the common courtesy and respect.

i'm of the opinion that how can i help others when i have to do more to not look like i'm less without bending over or appearing hell bent. my house before they get their home - the whole thing about representation and impression. no don't all loook alike yet the general presumption that we act like still new to the city has others take no pity on the conditions that persist and which i then have to confrontas they are revealed to me.

how can blacks bail boats so others rise when their is in need of repairs.

LHX
03-26-2006, 11:13 PM
why are people looking for respect in a ass-backwards society?

this is the biggest trick of them all

how is respect going to stop the raping of this planet?

there needs to be a shift of focus here

galt john galt
03-26-2006, 11:18 PM
you can't look for respect you have a sense of it or you don't. with this society those who are the iconoclast and thumb their noses are the ones who have it right in terms of civil disobedience.

civil disobedience where you have to know why you shouldn't care what you shouldn't care about how to find that line between committing suicide and ahead of yourself.

whitey
03-26-2006, 11:24 PM
i understand a lot of what your saying, for some people they definatly probably share that view.

but ill play devils advocate here (i dont need any pun sunny)they see rappers or basketball players ect. and focus on the "gangsterness" of how they come across and take the notion you were speaking of from that. they (they being...certain whites and even blacks or whoever) see civilized as talking a certain way dressing a certain way and when some see baggy clothes, huge chains, du rags, talking gangster they see that as not being on their level whatever that may be.

if your an employer and you have a clean cut well dressed (suit or whatever) person come apply for your job speaking well, then the other wearing what i discribed earlier, with equal qualifications, who do you think is more likley to be hired. its may not be right, but in their eyes they probably think its safer to higher the first.

i wonder why jay-z and kanye and some others have started to dress with that more preppy look to them? anyone think that has anything to do with what i just said?

just throwing some stuff out there for discussion...

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 12:09 AM
fuck accepting yall

all my niggas and niggarettes listen up

accepting these people in your circles is whats deteriorating your shit

they wanna get in and control your shit and exploit your culture like they have been doing for centuries

can you believe that there are white only Hip Hop ciphers

can yall believe this shit

fuck these niggas

GENERAL WISE
03-27-2006, 12:24 AM
Society (Not flagrantly intentional) has put black people in areas which create a cycle of "failures" which dates back to slavery times. Thats YOU GHETTO REP MY HOOD PPL! Doesn't matter if your white black brown or green....IF YOU LIVE IN THOSE AREAS YOU WILL BE FUCKED UP!!

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 12:27 AM
if your black and live outside those areas your still fucked

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:45 AM
why are people looking for respect in a ass-backwards society?

this is the biggest trick of them all

how is respect going to stop the raping of this planet?

there needs to be a shift of focus here

It ain't about respect.

It's about the Truth.

No one gets a free pass to slander my Truth.

Those times are over.

whitey
03-27-2006, 01:28 AM
if your black and live outside those areas your still fucked

tiger woods, colin powell, condelezza rice, clarence thomas, jesse jackson, thurgood marshall and the list could really go on and on and on, are all fucked?