PDA

View Full Version : Wildflower, wtf?

MwazaUmoja
03-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Most ghost fans see to love Wildflower, and I can't figure out why.

Maybe I don't understand what he's actually rapping about, but the song sounds pretty brutal to me. I mean I can understand having a jump-off and all, but fucking breaking someone's ovary? Doesn't he say he beat her?

Basically I'm confused.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-26-2006, 06:44 PM
lol it aint a song to play around your momma

ps when hes talking abou breaking ovaries thats trying to say how well endowed he is (if you didnt know) i dont know what else you thought he meant lol

J-DON
03-26-2006, 07:05 PM
haha love wildflower!

REMEMBER WHEN I LONG DICKED YOU, AND BROKE YOUR OVARY?!
YOU CRAB BITCH, CHICKEN HEAD HOE, EATIN HEROS
IM THE FIRST ONE THAT HAD YOU WATCHIN FLICKS BY DeNIRO

Rebel_INS
03-27-2006, 02:08 PM
haha love wildflower!

REMEMBER WHEN I LONG DICKED YOU, AND BROKE YOUR OVARY?!
YOU CRAB BITCH, CHICKEN HEAD HOE, EATIN HEROS
IM THE FIRST ONE THAT HAD YOU WATCHIN FLICKS BY DeNIRO

chhhyeyeaaaaa illness :tease::tease::tease:

MwazaUmoja
03-28-2006, 12:18 AM
No, I know exactly what he's talking about.

Maybe years of concious rap have made me recoil from the song.

Bloo
03-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Na, Ghost is just vexed on this track. He sums it up with the line..

I got jerked, gave away my pussy that shit hurt, it feel like somebody died or shot you ol earth...

But yeah, I'm sure it's pretty damn hard to break an ovary. I'm thinking he just exaggerated like fuckin on a chair with three legs.

P-Noid Brown
03-28-2006, 10:58 AM
Ghost is rapping about Real shit on every album he raps about how a "bitch" did him dirty or caressing a "bitch"! Wu-Tang is for the kids but Ghost is for the "bitches"! i love "bitches"! Ghostface make "bitch" music! my swagger is mean as hell when i'm listening to ghostface "bitch" tracks!
One of my favorite "Bitch" tracks is Strawberries..... he ripped that "bitch" in that "bitch" rap... that song is the best song ever made about a "bitch"
listen to more Ghost to learn how to be a "bitch" pimp.

Bloo
03-28-2006, 01:00 PM
When you think of Ghost, think about dem bitches

P-Noid Brown
03-28-2006, 01:21 PM
yea Bitch rap rules!!!!!

Razorsharp
03-28-2006, 02:30 PM
degrading fellas^^

ukarema
04-05-2006, 08:21 AM
I understood the song with I 1st picked up the album in 96 when i was 16.

MwazaUmoja
04-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Ukarema, I'm proud, really. Want a cookie?

KaramelSundae
04-05-2006, 04:24 PM
its about a chicken head shiesty ass bitch that did ghost wrong

na diel
04-05-2006, 04:32 PM
I seen Wu at this burnt out club once and Ghost made a speech
about the bitch that made him write that shit. He was like "an this is if you eva had a bitch straight shit on you" then busted wildflower accapella an slowed down, he was just screamin the shit..
....ex-girlfriend how you been? I see you still tryin ta fuck with other womens' men...peace

WU-KILLAH
04-05-2006, 04:37 PM
I don'y like that song, that's not a way to talk to women. I always skip it.

But I think domestic violence is classic though ... don't ask me why

ukarema
04-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Ukarema, I'm proud, really. Want a cookie?

I should be askin you that, you the one searching for answers on a 10 year old song, and still not gettin the point of it. You got ya answers doggy, buy yourself a remedial certificate.

J-DON
04-05-2006, 07:47 PM
you know you belong at a taping of The View when you cant feel Wildflower!

Fishscale
04-05-2006, 10:30 PM
the beat is pretty hard though...

MwazaUmoja
04-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I should be askin you that, you the one searching for answers on a 10 year old song, and still not gettin the point of it. You got ya answers doggy, buy yourself a remedial certificate.

All I'm saying is I wanted an answer, I'm sorry I've not been a ghost fan since I was 9. People bragging that they understood what the song means doesn't do me any good.

And I still think the song is pretty excessive in how he talks about this 'wildflower', even by Wu standards. Maybe because I'm nice to women, which doesn't work as well strangely, I'm beyond really feeling the song.

dreday99
04-18-2006, 01:55 AM
I don'y like that song, that's not a way to talk to women. I always skip it.

But I think domestic violence is classic though ... don't ask me why

wow, hypocritical quote of the year.

plus i just saw the video for that, and it was disturbing as hell, i wonder what direction rza was going for in that vid.

as to the thread starter, it's a pretty straight up song, i don't know exactly what you don't understand about it. he's not talking about women in general, he's talking about that one bitch that fucked him over. and if you've ever been fucked over then you would feel that track. maybe you haven't felt that pain yet.

and even one of the most righteous rappers said it right: "i'm not talking bout the queens/ but what the bitches/ not the young ladies/ but what the bitches..." it happens, sometimes u got to call out a chick for what she really is, every woman isn't a queen...

Koolish
04-19-2006, 10:33 AM
ghostface goes crazy when he's pissed i guess.

the first time i heard the song i thought holy shit, this isn't the way to treat a woman. but when you're pissed you just need to vent and say some crazy things.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-21-2006, 07:52 PM
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES OF ALL TIME THE BEAT IS AMAZING!

TUCO
04-21-2006, 09:56 PM
"that's what u get when u dealin with tha ACE"
best quote from a sample EVER, lol

PANDA PISS
04-22-2006, 12:35 PM
rap music is not for pussies

smokebongoncliff
04-22-2006, 02:01 PM
if you dont understand this song youve either never been in love or you a dumb cat

Hollow Dartz
04-22-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah what the hell kind of question is this? Lisdten to the dam lyrics. He's telling you about how she cheated on him. You don't have to listen to Wu for a long time to figure that out.

ratty mayonnaise
04-22-2006, 07:17 PM
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES OF ALL TIME THE BEAT IS AMAZING!

co-sign

shame wildflower 2000
wasnt as sick!

Its Big Lu baby
04-23-2006, 05:42 AM
one of the illest GHOST songs... how do yoiu NOT get it?

sixzero
04-23-2006, 10:43 AM
one of the illest GHOST songs... how do yoiu NOT get it?

it's an ill song about bitches. What's the fucking problem? This is not about momma, or your sister... this is about them hoes!

Knicks
04-23-2006, 10:47 AM
the song is mostly for laughs. if you take it seriously, your a little too uptight.

Fry
04-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Some of you guys are straight pussies...

Its Big Lu baby
04-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Some of you guys are straight pussies...
hahahaha
fo real
and this track is ill

Wu-Tang 9
05-02-2006, 04:13 PM
i like the story and the emotion god puts in the song. u can tell ghost really wanted to do the song. one of my fav ghost songs of all time

hennyc7
05-07-2006, 10:46 PM
wildflower is my shit when i play that shit with a bitch in the whip im screamin line for line

MosHigh
05-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Most ghost fans see to love Wildflower, and I can't figure out why.

Maybe I don't understand what he's actually rapping about, but the song sounds pretty brutal to me. I mean I can understand having a jump-off and all, but fucking breaking someone's ovary? Doesn't he say he beat her?

Basically I'm confused.

yo..i don't know if it's been said already but i always thought Ghost was talking about his baby momma.....thus "...you couldn't wait to kidnap the bait of my sperm" and the broken ovary part

rubyspirit
06-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Most entertainers are trying to get at the top of their game. If they're not, then their "woman" has gone after someone else, and is usually referred to in song as a "bitch".

A human female has nothing to do with it.

Punch
06-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Most entertainers are trying to get at the top of their game. If they're not, then their "woman" has gone after someone else, and is usually referred to in song as a "bitch".

A human female has nothing to do with it.
?
It's a song about his girl cheating on him,
a topic Ghost often touches upon. The beat may be Rza's best.

The line "It felt like someone died or shot the ol' Earth" hits the nail right on the head, doesn't it?

Bigot Hitman
06-02-2006, 11:44 AM
what do you all think is better, strawberry- bulletproof, or wildflower. I like stawberry's beat better.

Punch
06-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Wildflower is definitely better. Strawberry is great, and Strawberries and Cream is even great, but Wildflower is on that next level

deadlymelody
06-02-2006, 08:24 PM
If your pussy dry spit on my dick and put in, my dicks the bomb baby!

rubyspirit
06-12-2006, 09:06 PM
The line "It felt like someone died or shot the ol' Earth" hits the nail right on the head, doesn't it?

Or the change from the way hip hop was in the past...

"things you can only see with the 3rd..."

abasi
06-17-2006, 10:41 AM
I don't think that song is slandering women ghost is just describing how his girl did him wrong and him describing the things he taught her and the things they did together

Rash_o_Mon
06-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Classic...

P.E.A.C.E.

abasi
06-25-2006, 06:05 AM
That song is real and easy to understand
But don't get on dude too much for not understanding this song

Hell I didn't understand black jesus well the overall message until someone on this forum explained it to me I understand the song now after 10 years

MwazaUmoja
06-25-2006, 04:21 PM
I think my main confusion is why people like the song so much.

I just don't like it, I guess that's what it comes down too, but most Wu-Fans think it's the shit.....

Punch
06-25-2006, 04:28 PM
I think my main confusion is why people like the song so much.

I just don't like it, I guess that's what it comes down too, but most Wu-Fans think it's the shit.....
why don't you like it? I think you're tking soem lyrics too literally(broken ovaries:dead:) but if you just don't like it then that's fine.

I still consider it one of Rza's best beats ever, and Ghost is at his most honest. Remember this is a song about him getting emotionally hurt, and lashing out. We've all been there.

abasi
06-26-2006, 09:06 AM
probably people like it because they can relate with that song

Seborth
06-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Good beat, good lyrics, it's good song, and it's easy 2 understand, he's just dissin fake ass bitch

Knicks
06-28-2006, 12:22 PM
i shoulda smacked ya but the gods said
CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Da Dishonourable Don
06-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Wildflower is a dangerous production, Rza really needs to get back on some shit like that, Ironman was the last really impressive project Rza worked on, Ghost needs those type of beats to really come on some laserbeam-vocalist shit......

tacle
06-28-2006, 12:29 PM
That beat was sick as fuck yo, lyrics were crazy.

Blitz
07-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Fuck WU Tang,

You're Poon-Tang.. grow a fucking dick and bust a nut, stop being a pussy

buckshotstheone
05-08-2007, 11:03 PM
wow, hypocritical quote of the year.

plus i just saw the video for that, and it was disturbing as hell, i wonder what direction rza was going for in that vid.

not jumping to any conclusions, but if you are talking about the music video then it's just snippets of the Domestic Violence movie that rza put out (which btw where the fuck is the Bobby Digital movie).....but if you already knew that then i apologize for assuming that you are ignorant