anybody who is sensitive to comments of others
whether they are malicious or not
is a fuckin retard

i am tired
and
i am going to sleep

whitey
03-26-2006, 10:26 PM
i think we all need to watch some carlos mencia (spelling?).

funny ass dude, and speaks a lot of truth on the racism topic.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 11:18 PM
if racism was just about harsh words your conclusion would hold some wait

but its not so it doesn't

the devil needs to be called out

this is JUDGEMENT DAY

the seperation of the sheep and the goats

deal with it or don't deal at all

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Judgement Day -

Because the Truth has been made known, now.

If you choose to remain blind to it you will pay the penalty.

And, it's like having hot coals heaped on your head...

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:06 AM
judgement shmudgment.

it aint gonna happen bro. were here till we destroy this earth or the sun burns out and implodes the mother (and im willing to be will be loooong gone before this happens).

aint no judgment other than that.

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:12 AM
You pay the penalty through your very ignorance of this Truth.

And noone is immune to it...we all suffer.

Wake up!

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:15 AM
You pay the penalty through your very ignorance of this Truth.

And noone is immune to it...we all suffer.

Wake up!

you speak in abstracts.

what penalty am i paying?

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Wow...take a look around the world.

Take a deep breath of polluted air.

Pay a water bill, or an energy bill.

Run out of food and money at the same time...

The list goes on...

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:29 AM
if thats your case...im doing fine.

Visionz
03-27-2006, 12:32 AM
the problems of this world is everyone's responsibilty
until we all realize it, everyone is fucked

LHX
03-27-2006, 09:18 AM
if racism was just about harsh words your conclusion would hold some wait

but its not so it doesn't

the devil needs to be called out

this is JUDGEMENT DAY

the seperation of the sheep and the goats

deal with it or don't deal at all

the devil is ignorant of truth
but
he is too smart to be called out

THE W
03-27-2006, 10:40 AM
if thats your case...im doing fine.
of course,

why should the privalidged care about the struggles of the prolitariot? this is why we live in a plutocracy errrrrrrr....capitolist nation.

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 11:52 AM
I think Chris Rock said it best, there are black folks, and then there are niggaz. And everytime black folks try to do well in society, "niggaz" fuck it up. YOU my friend, fall into the category where u fuck everything up. You lame ass, lmfao i feel so sorry for you

http://chimpen.com/images/thumb_demonsprox.jpg
YOU MAD ?

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 12:00 PM
the devil is ignorant of truth
but
he is too smart to be called out

That hairy knuckle bastard ain't smarter than God

LHX
03-27-2006, 12:04 PM
That hairy knuckle bastard ain't smarter than God

this is true

but

he isnt dumb enough to be the last one on to the battlefield

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:21 PM
of course,

why should the privalidged care about the struggles of the prolitariot? this is why we live in a plutocracy errrrrrrr....capitolist nation.

i never said i didnt care, or wasnt about helping people. but she called me out on some ish, and i let her know where i stood on it.

but thats really because of nothing of my own marret i have my father to thank for that. he came from a small italian town, not knowing anything english, working and going to college at the same time.

yet we have lots of people who speak english and could go to school for free here with all kinds of aid and they dont take advantage of it. i dont see that as my fault.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 12:46 PM
i never said i didnt care, or wasnt about helping people. but she called me out on some ish, and i let her know where i stood on it.

but thats really because of nothing of my own marret i have my father to thank for that. he came from a small italian town, not knowing anything english, working and going to college at the same time.

yet we have lots of people who speak english and could go to school for free here with all kinds of aid and they dont take advantage of it. i dont see that as my fault.

I didn't say it was your fault...I said that we all suffer.

Wow, ignorance really is bliss.

This is why it's so hard to lead the deaf, dumb and blind in the right direction and so easy to lead them astray...

Wake up!

THE W
03-27-2006, 01:02 PM

its not your fault, you're just doing the best you can to find your way in a broken system. you're not the designer of the system.

i dont think any human being should have to go to college and get a masters degree or any degree to have the basic fundamantals of living. luxuries are one thing but being able to have something to eat, a warm place to sleep, and warm clothes to wear is every human beings RIGHT.

but as long as we allow a plutocratic system to prevail, that is how it will be.

THE W
03-27-2006, 01:06 PM
as far as helping people out, i dont think we know how to REALLY help anyone cuz we dont even know what we really need.

human desire is something we really need to learn how to control.

whitey
03-27-2006, 01:06 PM
I didn't say it was your fault...I said that we all suffer.

Wow, ignorance really is bliss.

This is why it's so hard to lead the deaf, dumb and blind in the right direction and so easy to lead them astray...

Wake up!

hah yo dont give me that bullshit, my major is international politics its my job in a sense to know what is going on in this world. i know its fucked up, i know all about developing countries, the pros and cons of globalization all kinds of politicals system, interal strife, lack of infrastructure, diseases, natural disasters, civil wars, ideology and its affects and all that.

and everyone doesnt suffer. thats where your wrong. and thats part of the problem.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:07 PM
No, everyone does suffer.

Some are just too dead to realize it.

whitey
03-27-2006, 01:09 PM
if i had bill gates money, i wouldnt have bill gates money. id give it to people who needed it. he doesnt need all of that. if thats the type of thing your imposing.

THE W
03-27-2006, 01:21 PM

can you elaborate more on this?

Soul Controller
03-27-2006, 01:38 PM

thats beautiful
brought a tear to my eye

thank you.