PDA

View Full Version : DO you take Religion seriously.

Pages : [1] 2 3

GENERAL WISE
03-26-2006, 11:27 PM
I.e Do you think there are physical/metaphysical divine Beings that we call God/gods?

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 11:28 PM
The Black Man is God

GENERAL WISE
03-26-2006, 11:29 PM
The Black Man is God

So no..? Because the Black man isn't divine to you (i.e you don't worship a black dude on the street for creating you)

iniquity
03-26-2006, 11:35 PM
IMO ...

God = Energy that created all ..

Not a Black man or a white man or an Asian, Hispanic, Indigenous man.

BTW, I also think ALL religions are poison, I apologize to those that feel offended but that is my opinion ...

pz ...

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 11:37 PM
if the concept of God wasn't so distorted you would understand what i mean

lmmfao - this nigga said worship

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 11:42 PM
Sunny is right...the question should first be who is God?

And to build off of what Sunny was saying - God is the Original Asiatic Blackman.

And if you don't understand what that means or find it shocking and unbelievable then I would say that you have some studying to do.

iniquity
03-26-2006, 11:47 PM
Main Entry: 1god
Pronunciation: 'gäd also 'god
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German got god
1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshiped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
3 : a person or thing of supreme value
4 : a powerful ruler

Don't see how the Black man is God ... Can somebody post their definitions? TY ...

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Main Entry: 1god
Pronunciation: 'gäd also 'god
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German got god
1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshiped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
3 : a person or thing of supreme value
4 : a powerful ruler

Don't see how the Black man is God ... Can somebody post their definitions? TY ...

you wanna see it ?

then stop looking in the white mans dictionary for it

GENERAL WISE
03-26-2006, 11:59 PM
"The Black Man is God" how is this not racism? Its worse its Nazi facism if I understand it properly. Maybe as a black person you think that, I am Middle-eastern and don't understand how me saying "The Afghan man is God" isn't offensive to people who believe in a divinity.

hellbound
03-27-2006, 12:00 AM
no, not at all.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 12:01 AM
you wanna see it ?

then stop looking in the white mans dictionary for it

OK, waiting ....

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:02 AM
we all came from africa if thats what you mean sunny. we are all black in that sense.

born invincible
03-27-2006, 12:03 AM
wow .. i was the only one who voted yes!!! i guess i look stupid to yall!!! :p

born invincible
03-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Sunny is right...the question should first be who is God?

And to build off of what Sunny was saying - God is the Original Asiatic Blackman.

And if you don't understand what that means or find it shocking and unbelievable then I would say that you have some studying to do.

i think thats strictly ones belief... not making if fact!

GENERAL WISE
03-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Only dude thats in the middle...<---------

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:09 AM
The question should first be - who is God ?

If you don't have knowledge of this than you cannot proclaim the knowledge I present to you as false belief.

"Do you think there are physical/metaphysical divine Beings that we call God/gods?"

^^This was the question presented at the begininng of the thread.

But, this question is foolish if you don't know who God is.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 12:13 AM
The question should first be - who is God ?

If you don't have knowledge of this than you cannot proclaim the knowledge I present to you as false belief.

"Do you think there are physical/metaphysical divine Beings that we call God/gods?"

I stated what God is to me ...

God = Energy that created all ... Now, can you define your definition of God?

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:14 AM

ummm no. two totally different questions. one is do you think there is a god? the other is who/what do you think is god?

you can start the who/what do you think god is thread if you want luna.

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:18 AM
ummm no. two totally different questions. one is do you think there is a god? the other is who/what do you think is god?

you can start the who/what do you think god is thread if you want luna.

That's like asking someone who doesn't know what a unicorn is - if they exsist and asking them to describe what they look like.

that's foolish...but, if you prefer go right ahead.

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:22 AM
did you grow up being indoctrinated in whatever religion you are luna?

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:23 AM
I stated what God is to me ...

God = Energy that created all ... Now, can you define your definition of God?

There is no mysterious being of energy that created the universe.

It cannot and will not ever be proven to be so.

How can it be - when you can't see it to examine it and obtain proof.

It has been made known that civilization began in Africa, the Original people of Africa are Black...this has been proven and can be proven to this day.

Now, if you hold on to that magical, mystical, fairy tale God concept that religion and society teaches the masses - then you will never be able to understand this.

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:25 AM
did you grow up being indoctrinated in whatever religion you are luna?

I don't follow any religion.

I deal in high science with everything in exsitence.

This is because I have studied the Truth.

The Truth is universal and mathematical.

GENERAL WISE
03-27-2006, 12:26 AM
That's like asking someone who has doesn't know what a unicorn is - if they exsist and asking them to describe what they look like.

that's foolish...but, if you prefer go right ahead.

Please, we can ask questions for years

I.e What do you define as "Exists"?

Stop acting like your enlightened.

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:33 AM
Please, we can ask questions for years

I.e What do you define as "Exists"?

Stop acting like your enlightened.

LOL...I ain't tryna act enlightened.

Exsits means to be.

Really, it's that simple.

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:34 AM
I don't follow any religion.

I deal in high science with everything in exsitence.

This is because I have studied the Truth.

The Truth is universal and mathematical.

ok, universal and mathematical.

do you believe the universe started from the big bang?

do you think it is many billions of years old?

do you believe the sun in our solar system is about half way through its life span and will some day implode our galaxy?

do you feel we evolved from apes?

do you believe religion was created by man?

ill use these to start.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 12:38 AM

It has been made known that civilization began in Africa, the Original people of Africa are Black...this has been proven and can be proven to this day.

Now, if you hold on to that magical, mystical, fairy tale God concept that religion and society teaches the masses - then you will never be able to understand this.

Kills me how some Black ppl believe they are Gods based on where the first humans on Earth supposedly came from, and please tell me what fairy tales I stated in my explanation Luna?

Oh & since everything you post is based on science can you post how the Black man created everything? Guess not since that does not fit into your definition of God, correct?

As I stated before, I don't believe in any religion/cult but I do believe that some force created all this, now, are you telling me that the force that I speak of is a Black man or men? If not then you're all spin.

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:40 AM
ok, universal and mathematical.

do you believe the universe started from the big bang? Go ask a astronomer

do you think it is many billions of years old? an astronomer might have a theory you could buy into.

do you believe the sun in our solar system is about half way through its life span and will some day implode our galaxy? Go ask someone at NASA, they might have some bull to feed you about that.

do you feel we evolved from apes? Me or you?

do you believe religion was created by man? yes

ill use these to start.

I deal in HIGH science of all that is in exsistence.

I am a spiritual scientist using supreme mathematics to build with others like myself and teach others who are willing to learn.

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:43 AM
we evolved from monkeys/apes (something of the sort), we were all black because it started in africa, and mans skin required that amount of melinoma (sp). over 20,000 years as people spread out from africa to other parts of the world the amount of sun people were getting farther away from the equator required the skin to change to get enough vitamins and all that happy horseshit. BO.

GENERAL WISE
This attempt at making a thread and getting meaningful conversation in KTL forums going has failed. Ill go some where else for better conversation (no hate intended).

Visionz

Now, if you hold on to that magical, mystical, fairy tale God concept that religion and society teaches the masses - then you will never be able to understand this. True, human history begins in Africa. In that sense aren't we all African?............thats kinda on a whole other thing......please don't go into the whole Yacub thing if you believe that. If that's your answer, please just ignore that part.........Do you believe in the soul? What do you think happens after death? Is there just nothing? What do you think about collective consicousness? I know it's a lot of questions, just pick one if you think the response would get too long. peace

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:44 AM
I deal in HIGH science of all that is in exsistence.

I am a spiritual scientist using supreme mathematics to build with others like myself and teach others who are willing to learn.

i was asking you your opinions on all that. it being science and all. you being in to science and all. thats what i consider science. stuff we can know. or at least attempt and set into motion of knowing. nothing spiritual or any of that. differnce in word usuage i suppose.

Aqua Luna
03-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Kills me how some Black ppl believe they are Gods based on where the first humans on Earth supposedly came from, and please tell me what fairy tales I stated in my explanation Luna?
Africa is the cradle of civilization, you wouldn't even have language, numbers, or any of the limited knowledge you have put forth if it wasn't from the Original Black Man.

Oh & since everything you post is based on science can you post how the Black man created everything? Guess not since that does not fit into your definition of God, correct?
That is your fairy tale belief that some magical, mystical 'god' went around and magically created everything...not mines.

As I stated before, I don't believe in any religion/cult but I do believe that some force created all this, now, are you telling me that the force that I speak of is a Black man or men? If not then you're all spin.

Who really cares what you believe, that's all spin...tell me something you know.

sweet sista
03-27-2006, 12:49 AM
The Black Man is God

Umm ..aaa. well i.. uuh i don't get it!
what is that suppose to mean?

iniquity
03-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Who really cares what you believe, that's all spin...tell me something you know

I know that I don't know it all ...

Africa is the cradle of civilization, you wouldn't even have language, numbers, or any of the limited knowledge you have put forth if it wasn't from the Original Black Man.

True, but what you fail to understand is that WE ARE ALL AFRICANS if that were the case, agree? So according to you I'm God, tyvm Luna ...

That is your fairy tale belief that some magical, mystical 'god' went around and magically created everything...not mines.

Can you still post scientific proof of how the Black man created all please?

Black ppl thinking they are Gods is no different then Caucasians who think they are superior ...

All you're trying to do is claim superiority ....

LHX
03-27-2006, 09:36 AM
what is god?

what is black?

what we have here is a failure to communicate

hidden ninja
03-27-2006, 10:24 AM
IMO ...

God = Energy that created all ..

Not a Black man or a white man or an Asian, Hispanic, Indigenous man.I'm with this. God is All.

My problem with religion is that the texts have been changed/are taught to be taken literally. Rather than allow for each individual to seek their own personal relationship with God, books tell us exactly what we must believe.

WuTangWarrior
03-27-2006, 10:52 AM
i voted yes

HANZO
03-27-2006, 11:30 AM
I believe in Allah to be the creater of this world, all this about black man being god and the first doesnt imply to me, because of the fact that it simply isnt true. Now im not saying the teaching of the quran bible and so on to be true. But they have a lot of relevance in them, and if you think about it you have 3 religions which practically say the same thing, now it cannot be a coincidence that the 3 prophets who lived in totally different generations to think the same thing. I cant tell you what allah is and neither can you, all i kno is their must be some god. All this about the black man being god, i mean if he was why would the blacks be ruled by whites and other races ever since the start of civilization.

And yes the sun is in the middle of its lifetime, one day it will expand into something called a red giant which will consume the entire solar system, after this is will become a black dwarf. Then the process of it becoming a star will begin again.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 12:32 PM
True, human history begins in Africa. In that sense aren't we all African?............thats kinda on a whole other thing......please don't go into the whole Yacub thing if you believe that. If that's your answer, please just ignore that part
I will just say this - You are as 'African' as you want to be. You have to ask yourself and study to really find out how to manifest it.

.........Do you believe in the soul? I look at the soul as in Sol - or Sun, like Light which is Truth and is made born by Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding.

What do you think happens after death? Your soul lives on through the knowledge and wisdom you shared with the world but, most especially - through your children.

Is there just nothing? As far as your body, it is recycled back into the Earth through decomposition.
What do you think about collective consicousness? I know it's a lot of questions, just pick one if you think the response would get too long. peace

I'm not quite sure that I know what you mean by collective consciousness, but maybe we could build about that if you elaborate some more.

hectis
03-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Yes And No

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 12:54 PM
what is god?

what is black?

what we have here is a failure to communicate

God is not a what - God is a who.

Truth would be the what.

Black is the Original "color" - of man.

LHX
03-27-2006, 12:56 PM
God is not a what - God is a who.

Truth would be the what.

Black is the Original "color" - of man.

what is the difference between 'who' and 'what'?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Who would refer to a person.

What would refer to a thing.

LHX
03-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Who would refer to a person.

What would refer to a thing.

is the universe a person?
or a thing?

is the earth a person?
or a thing?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:03 PM
The universe is a thing and the earth is a thing.

Where are we going with this?

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:11 PM
The universe is a thing and the earth is a thing.

Where are we going with this?

i am trying to get to a point where you might see why some people have difficulty understanding that the black man is god

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:19 PM
i am trying to get to a point where you might see why some people have difficulty understanding that the black man is god

I already know it's difficult..

It was difficult for me and I'm Black

But, I certainly didn't slander and disrespect the kind soul who brought this knowledge in my direction.

And, if I would have then I woulda expected to get sonned.

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:21 PM
I already know it's difficult..

It was difficult for me and I'm Black

But, I certainly didn't slander and disrespect the kind soul who brought this knowledge in my direction.

And, if I would have then I woulda expected to get sonned.

did the kind soul who brought the knowledge to you do it over the internet?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:24 PM
What is your point?

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:27 PM
What is your point?

my point is that different tactics are required for different situations

Maboya
03-27-2006, 01:29 PM
DO you take Religion seriously.

I believe that there are Actually divine beings watching us right now.

RELIGION is not the making of "divine beings" but of DEMONIC ones.

Skellington
03-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Ofcourse not...

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:49 PM
my point is that different tactics are required for different situations

Well...I don't know how watered down you people need me to be.

The truth is a double edged sword.

I can't change that.

Rebel_INS
03-27-2006, 01:52 PM
I voted yes...

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Well...I don't know how watered down you people need me to be.

The truth is a double edged sword.

I can't change that.

haaaaaaahahahahaaaaa

a sword can be swung by a champion or a drunk

if youre sloppy with it
dont get mad at the situation you find yourself in

no need to play innocent

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:56 PM
haaaaaaahahahahaaaaa

a sword can be swung by a champion or a drunk

if youre sloppy with it
dont get mad at the situation you find yourself in

no need to play innocent

That's just the thing...I'm not mad.

They are...

So who is the one getting cut up with this Truth that I swing like a champion?

LHX
03-27-2006, 02:02 PM
That's just the thing...I'm not mad.

They are...

So who is the one getting cut up with this Truth that I swing like a champion?

point taken

and well made

Maboya
03-27-2006, 02:08 PM

I don't known how "mysterious" it is with the Reality that is mainfested right before us.

But tell us how you specifically KNOW - as you have indicated by your statement above.

I say the fact that there's Order in the way life is maintained here (oxygen, etc) proves you partly wrong (that it "cannot" be proven). Also, since when have you been omniscient to say something will "NEVER be proven"??

The proof rests with the fact that there's a true science called CAUSE and EFFECT. There is no Effect (the universe) without a Cause (a First Cause).

What we see before us in the Universe amounts to an infinite amount MORE of EVIDENCE then you and others of likemind have to offer to prove that there is no God. (a Supreme Power, a Cause)

It has been made known that civilization began in Africa,

Civilization you say? Do you mean man, or rather mans civilzation?

Because it is ALSO KNOWN that the continents were once CONNECTED before anything called "Africa".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondwana

the Original people of Africa are Black...this has been proven and can be proven to this day.

Yes, they were "Black". And they also looked like this according to some.

http://www.bookinafrica.com/images-product/WhichWay-BUSHMEN01-6682-MAIN.jpg

Now, if you hold on to that magical, mystical, fairy tale God concept that religion and society teaches the masses

Hmmm, let's go by your definition of what society believes to be god for a moment....where do you think that originated from if not in AFRICA?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I don't known how "mysterious" it is with the Reality that is mainfested right before us. That's what they want the masses to believe.

But tell us how you specifically KNOW - as you have indicated by your statement above.
I already have.

I say the fact that there's Order in the way life is maintained here (oxygen, etc) proves you partly wrong (that it "cannot" be proven). Also, since when have you been omniscient to say something will "NEVER be proven"??
Oxygen is an atmosphereic gas that can be tested and meausured...I don't have to be omniscient to breathe.

It trasnsforms to water and ice according to the movement of it's molecules...this is all science. There is nothing omniscient about it.

The proof rests with the fact that there's a true science called CAUSE and EFFECT. There is no Effect (the universe) without a Cause (a First Cause). The universe would be the Cause - your exsistence would be the effect.

What we see before us in the Universe amounts to an infinite amount MORE of EVIDENCE then you and others of likemind have to offer to prove that there is no God. (a Supreme Power, a Cause)
I never said that there is no God.
I said that the Origianal Asiatic Blackman is God.

Civilization you say? Do you mean man, or rather mans civilzation?

Because it is ALSO KNOWN that the continents were once CONNECTED before anything called "Africa".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondwana
Word! That's why I said that God is the Original ASIATIC Blackman.
Africa is the name that this land is known by in the present day.

Yes, they were "Black". And they also looked like this according to some.

http://www.bookinafrica.com/images-product/WhichWay-BUSHMEN01-6682-MAIN.jpg

Hmmm, let's go by your definition of what society believes to be god for a moment....where do you think that originated from if not in AFRICA?

The 'Mystery God' is a trick...and it originated in Europe.

dif de la rev
03-27-2006, 03:00 PM
the region of life that religion is suppose to be taken seriously in is the area of bridging the macro with the micro. a pathway to follow in interactions with fellow people and how to deal with yourself.

me myself it can give me a view point from which a people will come from their thinking and how they act but to base and guide your life on tales ledgends myths and stories of beings that may or not have existed is asinine.

i read that if any of the people who had the visions and heard the voices nowadays they be carted off on a 51/50 - a psychosis from reality.

all religiuon has an element of truth like a thread that has to discerned from the crass that has become enwraped around those said kernels.

is there not a religion of truth or is all religions based on facts as seen after the act reported?

Maboya
03-27-2006, 03:34 PM
I don't know how "mysterious" it is with the Reality that is mainfested right before us. -- Maboya

That's what they want the masses to believe. -- Moon

Your comment is at best ambiguous, please add some clarity to it.

But tell us how you specifically KNOW - as you have indicated by your statement above. -- Maboya

I already have. - Moon

Are you Aqua Luna?

If so, you havn't in the least shown how you KNOW there to be no Creator.

Oxygen is an atmosphereic gas that can be tested and meausured...

Yes, and there is a degree of ORDER within it effecting us here on earth.

And this indicates something more then just the understanding of how it's percieved to function...which was my point.

I don't have to be omniscient to breathe.

But you would have to be "omniscient" to say something will "NEVER be proven".

It trasnsforms to water and ice according to the movement of it's molecules...this is all science. There is nothing omniscient about it.

I never said there's anything omniscient about oxygen - I said you are making yourself omniscient claiming something "will never be proven".

It cannot and will not ever be proven to be so. -- Moon

Also, since when have you been omniscient to say something will "NEVER be proven"?? -- Maboya

The proof rests with the fact that there's a true science called CAUSE and EFFECT. There is no Effect (the universe) without a Cause (a First Cause). -- Maboya

The universe would be the Cause - your exsistence would be the effect. -- Moon

Then you would have to say this is only your BELIEF - or - are you ready to PROVE that the universe always existed?

Please show us anything that wasn't Caused by another thing (Cause and Effect).

This universe of yours is sounding kind of "magical" and "spooky" to be honest.

What we see before us in the Universe amounts to an infinite amount MORE of EVIDENCE then you and others of likemind have to offer to prove that there is no God. (a Supreme Power, a Cause) -- Maboya

I never said that there is no God.
I said that the Origianal Asiatic Blackman is God. -- Moon

Are you ready to Prove the "Original Asiatic Black Man" was the Cause that borned the Universe.?? (Effect)

The 'Mystery God' is a trick...and it originated in Europe.

The mystery God is the hidden truth that God is actually Black, the "trick" is on those who missed this obvious point. And NO belief or theological system started in Europe. Ever hear of Akhenaton?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Your comment is at best ambiguous, please add some clarity to it.
The powers that be want you to believe that reality is caused by a mysterygod.

Are you Aqua Luna? yes

If so, you havn't in the least shown how you KNOW there to be no Creator.
I have never attempted that. I am proving that the Blackman is God.

Yes, and there is a degree of ORDER within it effecting us here on earth.

Indicating something more then just the understanding of how it's percieved to function...which was my point.
That is ambiguous^. Understanding the universe is the best way to manifest God.

But you would have to be to say something will "NEVER be proven".
You can never prove that 1 + 2 = 4. NEVER.

I never said there's anything omniscient about oxygen, I said you are making yourself omniscient claiming something will never be proven.
No, Im not.

Then you would have to say that is only your BELIEF, or are you ready to PROVE that the universe always existed? Ask NASA
Please show us anything that wasn't Caused by another thing (Cause and Effect). This universe of yours is sounding magical to be honest.
These are YOUR beliefs. I was showing you how fallible they are.

Are you ready to Prove the "Original Asiatic Black Man" was the Cause that borned the Universe.?? (Effect) I don't have to prove to you your own beliefs about the concepts of God and the creation of the Universe.
I don't follow those same fallacies - at all.

The mystery God is the hidden truth that God is actually Black, the "trick" is on those who missed that obvious point. And NO belief or theological system started in Europe. Ever hear of Akhenaton?

The mystery God is the concept of an omnipotent, unseen being who magically created the universe and the weather and can't ever be proven to exsit.

I don't have to be omniscient to breathe.
Lies started in Europe...if you equate that to theological beliefs then we have come to a consensus about something.

Maboya
03-27-2006, 04:25 PM
he powers that be want you to believe that reality is caused by a mysterygod.

Which powers would that be? The ones I know of teach there is no Creator.

That is ambiguous^. Understanding the universe is the best way to manifest God.

Something more is indicated by the order we see in the universe, in oxygen, etc.

Or did it magically and mysteriously retain a degree of order by itself? And can you prove that?

You can never prove that 1 + 2 = 4. NEVER.

Straw man.

No, Im not

Um, yes you are. Saying something will never be proven is saying you possess all knowledge.

Ask NASA

Should I ask NASA if the Asiatic Black man is God as well? Let's be serious. Show and Prove or concede the point.

These are YOUR beliefs. I was showing you how fallible they are.

Cause and Effect is not a "belief" - it is true science. Your belief however of Effect (a Universe) wthout a cause is not - and lies within the realm of belief.

I don't have to prove to you your own beliefs about the concepts of God and the creation of the Universe.

See above. What Order and Cause enabled the Black man to be the Original? Was it your spooky mysterious ever present univerese? Does it possess intelligence?

The mystery God is

According to?

the concept of an omnipotent, unseen being

Who said that it is not partially seen within the universe we all see - and through the original man?

who magically created

To say "magically" is only your assertion. I say it takes a high degree of science, knowledge, wisdom and understanding. This logic of "magically" originated with the European and not with original people.

the universe and the weather and can't ever be proven to exsit.

What can be seen is Order (you do understand what this implies, yes?) within many key aspects of our existence here, oxygen and gravity being some examples.

Cause and Effect is also true science (as opposed to the universe magically always existing) - and some people call that Cause "God" which is a European term that took the place of the Hebrew word for POWER which is AHLA - as the Creator (Cause) was understood to be the Power/Energy that Effected (Cause and Effect) the Universe.

Lies started in Europe...

Assertion.

if you equate that to theological beliefs then we have come to a consensus about something.

So have you ever heard of Akhenaton's theological belief system or not? And what does this say of your assertion that the "mystery god" came from Europe?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 04:28 PM
To boring and unproductive...

I'll resign so, if anyone else wants to build -

Please do so.

hectis
03-27-2006, 04:33 PM
GOD DID NOT COME FROM ANYWERE EVERYWERE CAME FROM GOD

whitey
03-27-2006, 04:34 PM
if there must be an uncaused first cause, what caused god?

Maboya
03-27-2006, 04:34 PM
To boring and unproductive...

I'll resign so, if anyone else wants to build -

Please do so.

i.e. you've been Destroyed.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 04:40 PM
I didn't even waste time reading that book.

galt john galt
03-27-2006, 04:42 PM
how seriously should religion have over the sway of my life with relavency to god holy books prophets and truth via reality facts history and society to which politics and economics are intergrated in the community i reside in - like an institution where people admit themselves to a facility where an experiment is being conducted based on one's conscious. i know people of different faiths who you have to respect for views but the truth has one view - plain as face of day out the clear blue that comes from over yoonder that gets personal like a reflecting mirror of a conscience.

it says what standards to live by. who's the enemy. how to regulate economy. it has a structure of a civilization where big brother watches and get your heaven or hell when die. what good works will ensure big brother is happy and what the rewards are for being obedient or dispespectful.

a bluerprint for a brain scheme that is not fully in right mind so that left off that side of table. like tress and grasses some too wild some to pacifist.

i can live without a building that says worship house to place prayers and offerings, time spent bettering yourself couldn't be worse. - no joke.

My First Timbs
03-27-2006, 04:43 PM
this poll is flawd (not intenionally tho) but it nees to be clarified that the atheist takes religion very very seriously..

in many cases more seriously than those who believe in divine deities

hectis
03-27-2006, 04:43 PM
GOD ALWAYS HAS AND WILL BE NOTHING MADE GOD BUT GOD MADE EVERYTHING

hectis
03-27-2006, 04:44 PM
What Book ?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 04:50 PM
What Book ?

I'm talking about Maboya's last post.

Some say that the words of a fool are plenty...now I know why they say that.

Maboya
03-27-2006, 04:50 PM
hectis, she's refering to my reply to her. Moon apparently only wishes to give simple (emphasis on simple) answers without the offering up of any explanations.

My First Timbs
03-27-2006, 04:51 PM
if there must be an uncaused first cause, what caused god?

http://www.acalltosanity.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=20

Maboya
03-27-2006, 05:00 PM

Yes, that is said. But somehow I doubt they meant those in a debate who defend the concept of God.

Here's what else they say in the Bible) about the fool.

Psalm 14:1 [[To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David.]] The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good.

hectis
03-27-2006, 05:04 PM

YEAH I FEEL U IT IS LIKE I TOLD U BEFORE THEY CAN NEVER SAY NO ONE TRYED TO SAVE THEM

hectis, she's refering to my reply to her. Moon apparently only wishes to give simple (emphasis on simple) answers without the offering up of any explanations.

I HAVE TO DISAGREE WHEN EVER I ASK AM SOMETHING SHE DOSE A GOOD JOB OF EXPLANING IT TO ME

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 05:07 PM
Yes, that is said. But somehow I doubt they meant those in a debate who defend the concept of God.

Here's what else they say in the Bible) about the fool.

Psalm 14:1 [[To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David.]] The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good.

I said it - several times - the Blackman is God.

Maboya
03-27-2006, 05:11 PM
The Blackman is - an ancient European term?

god
O.E. god "supreme being, deity," from P.Gmc. *guthan (cf. Du. god, Ger. Gott, O.N. gu›, Goth. gufi), from PIE *ghut- "that which is invoked" (cf. Skt. huta- "invoked," an epithet of Indra), from root *gheu(e)- "to call, invoke." But some trace it to PIE *ghu-to- "poured," from root *gheu- "to pour, pour a libation" (source of Gk. khein "to pour," khoane "funnel" and khymos "juice;" also in the phrase khute gaia "poured earth," referring to a burial mound). "Given the Greek facts, the Germanic form may have referred in the first instance to the spirit immanent in a burial mound" [Watkins]. Not related to good. Originally neut. in Gmc., the gender shifted to masc. after the coming of Christianity. O.E. god was probably closer in sense to L. numen. A better word to translate deus might have been P.Gmc. *ansuz, but this was only used of the highest deities in the Gmc. religion, and not of foreign gods, and it was never used of the Christian God.

ShaDynasty
03-27-2006, 05:20 PM
i dont believe nothing that i cant see with my eyes and feel that its real.
religion is life lessons, a way to live your life, like hip hop (although its not a good idea to live like some rappers [Claim They] Do). rza agrees if you read the religion part of his manual.
the idea that black man is god is played out for many reasons (black god oppresses black people?)
god is inside you - thats real. anyone can be god
and things like the bible, the quaran, even films and music can help us in our lives.

someone say word

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 05:27 PM
I need to get my hands on this manual...smh

Did RZA really say that Black Gods oppress black people??

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 05:30 PM
i dont believe nothing that i cant see with my eyes and feel that its real.
religion is life lessons, a way to live your life, like hip hop (although its not a good idea to live like some rappers [Claim They] Do). rza agrees if you read the religion part of his manual.
the idea that black man is god is played out for many reasons (black god oppresses black people?)
and things like the bible, the quaran, even films and music can help us in our lives.

someone say word

don't wanna upset the fans now do you

__________________________________________________ _________

there isn't enough options here

Yes, I believe that there are Actually divine beings watching us right now.
No, But I like the ideas that Religion provides to civilization
No, I am a pure atheist

no one knows for shure if there are divine beings watching us right now so those who believe this need to go on with their lives instead of relying on these beings that they themselves are not shure of

Maboya
03-27-2006, 05:31 PM
I said it - several times - the Blackman is God. -- Aqueous Moon

The Blackman is - an ancient European term?

god
O.E. god "supreme being, deity," from P.Gmc. *guthan (cf. Du. god, Ger. Gott, O.N. gu›, Goth. gufi), from PIE *ghut- "that which is invoked" (cf. Skt. huta- "invoked," an epithet of Indra), from root *gheu(e)- "to call, invoke." But some trace it to PIE *ghu-to- "poured," from root *gheu- "to pour, pour a libation" (source of Gk. khein "to pour," khoane "funnel" and khymos "juice;" also in the phrase khute gaia "poured earth," referring to a burial mound). "Given the Greek facts, the Germanic form may have referred in the first instance to the spirit immanent in a burial mound" [Watkins]. Not related to good. Originally neut. in Gmc., the gender shifted to masc. after the coming of Christianity. O.E. god was probably closer in sense to L. numen. A better word to translate deus might have been P.Gmc. *ansuz, but this was only used of the highest deities in the Gmc. religion, and not of foreign gods, and it was never used of the Christian God.

BlaK FuRYaN
03-27-2006, 05:31 PM
I Take Islam Seriously

Visionz
03-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I'm not quite sure that I know what you mean by collective consciousness, but maybe we could build about that if you elaborate some more. I mention collective conciousness because I believe that ideas themselves can assume a life of their own. Let's just assume that the idea proposed by the major monotheistic religons is garbage (personally I don't agree with that, but for sake of argument) Even with that being the case there is power created in the idea being believed by so many and perhaps actually called into existence. I'm not trying to say I'm stating fact, just the possibilty of a universal God because that same God is believed in, to some extent, universally.

As far as the soul goes....I think it is powered by those qualities you mentioned, Knowledge and Understanding. As far as the soul living on through these qualities, in what way is it manifested? Reicarnation? heaven or hell? I could see how you say it lives on through what was shared, but isn't more just the world remembering you. Like Bob Marley's spirit definetly lives on through his music even though he has passed, but isn't that different from the soul itself? He would be a good example of how it is passed down thru seeds, Damien, Steve and Ziggie, but they were all alive when he was, to a certain extent, wouldn't that have to do with genetics and upbringing?

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 05:39 PM
rza agrees if you read the religion part of his manual.
the idea that black man is god is played out for many reasons

is he correct ?

(black god oppresses black people?)

people people - this is a question that the poster is asking - its not something that RZA said

but is it true ?

inside of me ?

where ?

Maboya
03-27-2006, 05:48 PM
I wonder when the Negro in America became athiest?

I know where I'm located we all know the Great Spirit is real.

Sicka than aidZ
03-27-2006, 06:58 PM
sure, at churches an funerals and other religious gatherings. Not at all in my own thoughts tho

iniquity
03-27-2006, 07:11 PM
I said it - several times - the Blackman is God.

So, should we take the word of a Black Supremacist.?

GENERAL WISE
03-27-2006, 07:33 PM
S H U T T H E F U C K U P !

THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO IS GOD, BUT IF YOU BELIEVED IN A METAPHYSICAL/PHYSICAL GOD. ITS AS EASY AS YES ( IN THE BLACK MAN .....or... NO I THINK THAT GOD IS THE COLLECTIVE HUMAN IDEA....Or....I Am AN ATHEIST AND WE ARE ALONE!

whitey
03-27-2006, 08:20 PM
I wonder when the Negro in America became athiest?

I know where I'm located we all know the Great Spirit is real.

probably as soon as he found out that he was forced into his religion. and it was just perpetuated from generation to generation.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Damn, whitey!

Word! :clap:

iniquity
03-27-2006, 08:58 PM
probably as soon as he found out that he was forced into his religion. and it was just perpetuated from generation to generation.

You can also say that about the Tainos but you don't see me milking what THEY went through ...

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 09:13 PM
You should "milk" it if it helps educate and free your people.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 09:17 PM
what does that mean?^

iniquity
03-27-2006, 09:32 PM
You should "milk" it if it helps educate and free your people.

Lets see. We can blame every wrong decision we make on what happened to our ancestors 600 years ago or we accept that each of us are responsible for what we do, hmm.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that the white man has done great harm to this planet & to the creatures that live on it, but I also like believing that I mold my future, not events that happened centuries ago.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Lets see. We can blame every wrong decision we make on what happened to our ancestors 600 years ago or we accept that each of us are responsible for what we do, hmm.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that the white man has done great harm to this planet & to the creatures that live on it, but I also like believing that I mold my future, not events that happened centuries ago.

If you can't see that you only mold what they allow you to mold then you are deaf, dumb, and blind.

And you are perfect example of the walking dead...how sad.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 10:10 PM
If you can't see that you only mold what they allow you to mold then you are deaf, dumb, and blind.

And you are perfect example of the walking dead...how sad.

Can you think for yourself at all ? Stop repeating what other ppl say & say what comes out of you. You sound like Farrakhan's parrot ...

pz

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 10:12 PM
wtf??

This is what I think of you...noone told me to say it, really.

Farrakhan?...these words are in the bible, ya know. You should study more.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 10:22 PM
wtf??

My advice to you is to know who feeds you that so called "knowledge" & to not accept it blindly just because it belittles those that enslaved your ppl.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 10:24 PM
wtf??

Farrakhan?...these words are in the bible, ya know. You should study more.

Study the bible? :lmao:

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Can you think for yourself at all ? Stop repeating what other ppl say & say what comes out of you. You sound like Farrakhan's parrot ...

pz

you ever hear FarraKhan say: "If you can't see that you only mold what they allow you to mold then you are deaf, dumb, and blind.

And you are perfect example of the walking dead...how sad ?"

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 10:31 PM
My advice to you is to know who feeds you that so called "knowledge" & to not accept it blindly just because it belittles those that enslaved your ppl.

My advice to you is to pray to your big force of magical energy mystery god for some brains to process this Truth with...you are sooo confused.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 10:31 PM
you ever hear FarraKhan say: "If you can't see that you only mold what they allow you to mold then you are deaf, dumb, and blind.

And you are perfect example of the walking dead...how sad ?"

You know where I was coming from, don't play that roll ...

OK, substitute Farrakhan for the Gravediggaz ... lol, happy? My point is that a lot of you just repeat ...

pz ...

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Study the bible? :lmao:

Yeah, study everything!

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 10:34 PM

OK, substitute Farrakhan for the Gravediggaz ... lol, happy? My point is that a lot of you just repeat ...

pz ...

You're coming from confusion...ask force of energy God to make you sound smart.

You just sound lost.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 10:41 PM

You just sound lost.

Just say you throw in the towel, it takes less time to type ... lol ..

You seem like you have a brain Aqua, now use it to put the puzzle together ...

pz ...

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 10:42 PM
now your not even trying to make any sense.

wake up!

iniquity
03-27-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, study everything!

Figure out who wrote the bible before you study it little girl ... :lmao:

And I'm the one who's lost?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Still not making any sense.

that was a good try at it, though

iniquity
03-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Still not making any sense.

that was a good try at it, though

No, you understand what I'm saying, you're just trying to turn this into a me vs you post because you have nothing else to add. Now, go listen to some more Sunz of Man albums & try again ....

Buh, Bye Aqua .... 9:|6

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 10:50 PM

pz ...
you heard the gravediggers say that ?

and whats wrong with repeating the truth ?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't listen to Sunz a Man albums.

I realized you were confused after your first post.

I have just been entertaining myself with your foolishness.

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 10:52 PM

You just sound lost.

force of energy god lmao

classic !

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Figure out who wrote the bible before you study it little girl ... :lmao:

And I'm the one who's lost?

whats wrong with learning from the bible ?

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:04 PM
force of energy god lmao

classic !

Maybe you should go back & read what I posted instead of taking her word for it, you see , this is the nonsense I'm talking about ...

This is what I said: To me

God = Energy the sparked or created all ...

She said that I was lost & that the black man is God ....

You Black Supremacists make me laugh ... :lmao:

Visionz
03-27-2006, 11:04 PM
hey Aqua I had a post for you a couple of pages back if you missed it, just to build some more.

As for more questions, Are there people in here who read the Bible, Quran, as a source of knowledge but don't believe in the High Creator that is believed to be the source of these text?

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:07 PM
I don't listen to Sunz a Man albums.

I realized you were confused after your first post.

I have just been entertaining myself with your foolishness.

Your argument is cooked, that's why you're spewing such negativity .. smh ...

Go away, activate your brain, and then comeback Aqua ...

pz ....

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah, study everything!

Talk about contradicting yourself ...

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:09 PM

pz ....

You started the negativity...I thought that is what you wanted.

It's called reciprocity

You might like the word 'karma' better...since you are so mystically inclined.

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Maybe you should go back & read what I posted instead of taking her word for it, you see , this is the nonsense I'm talking about ...

This is what I said: To me

She said that I was lost & that the black man is God ....

You Black Supremacists make me laugh ... :lmao:

how do you know if i wasn't following the convo

i'm reading what your typing and it doesn't make any sense

the sparked or created all ?

that makes no sense at all

the black man is god

you don't have to be any type of supremist to know that fact

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Talk about contradicting yourself ...

How so?...

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:11 PM
You started the negativity...I thought that is what you wanted.

It's called reciprocity

You might like the word 'karma' better...since you are so mystically inclined.

I started it? Point out the post please ...

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:13 PM

pz ....

this needs to be studied

why do people lie and say that they have won a debate that they haven't won ?

do you go back and reread your post to make shure that you are making sense ?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:14 PM
So, should we take the word of a Black Supremacist.?

This is negativity...and childish name calling.

I find it extremely offensive.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:15 PM
Black ppl thinking they are Gods is no different then Caucasians who think they are superior ...

All you're trying to do is claim superiority ....

Negative bullshit judgements ^ right here.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:19 PM
this needs to be studied

Did I say that I won the debate? Stop putting words in my mouth please, TYVM .. :yes:

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:21 PM
This is negativity...and childish name calling.

I find it extremely offensive.

Calling you a Black Supremesist = Name calling?

SMH, since you're not using your brain, try GOOGLE ... :yes:

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Negative bullshit judgements ^ right here.

LOL, can't have it both ways ..... :no:

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Calling you a Black Supremesist = Name calling?

SMH, since you're not using your brain, try GOOGLE ... :yes:

The lies never stop coming out of your mouth, huh?

If you don't know that labeling a person a supremecist is negative you are more confused then I thought at first.

I think you do know this...but, you are just lying.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:24 PM
LOL, can't have it both ways ..... :no:

My advice to you is to stop using smileys and explain your lies.

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Did I say that I won the debate? Stop putting words in my mouth please, TYVM .. :yes:

you didn't have to say you won the debate

pz ....

Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
this needs to be studied

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:28 PM
The lies never stop coming out of your mouth, huh?

If you don't know that labeling a person a supremecist is negative you are more confused then I thought at first.

I think you do know this...but, you are just lying.

Main Entry: su·prem·a·cist
Pronunciation: s&-'pre-m&-sist, sü-
1 : an advocate or adherent of group supremacy.

pz ....

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:30 PM
My advice to you is to stop using smileys and explain your lies.

LOL, can't have it both ways ... ( No Smiley ) ...

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Main Entry: su·prem·a·cist
Pronunciation: s&-'pre-m&-sist, sü-
1 : an advocate or adherent of group supremacy.

pz ....

To label me as such ^ is a lie and a sly means of slander.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:32 PM
you didn't have to say you won the debate

Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
this needs to be studied

Well, I said her argument was cooked. Now tell me how I said that I won this debate?

Oh & BTW go back & read the nonsense she was posting before I stated that her argument was cooked ....

Dissonance
03-27-2006, 11:33 PM
and the ignorant hypocracy goes on and on....

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Well, I said her argument was cooked. Now tell me how I said that I won this debate?

Oh & BTW go back & read the nonsense she was posting before I stated that her argument was cooked ....

Nonsense???

The Black man is God...you cannot prove me wrong with that force of energy crap you spewing.

Try again...let's see.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:35 PM
To label me as such ^ is a lie and a sly means of slander.
Well, you did say that the black man was god ...

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Well, you did say that the black man was god ...

Duh!!!....yes, I did.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Nonsense???

The Black man is God...you cannot prove me wrong with that force of energy crap you spewing.

Try again...let's see.

Occam's Razor

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Duh!!!....yes, I did.

God in what sense?

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:37 PM

so you do admit that there was an arguement/debate correct ?

maby i was wrong

tell us

what is a cooked argument

you 2 were arguing/debating correct ?

then you said her argument was cooked correct ?

how did it get cooked ?

who was the chef doing the cooking ?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:42 PM
Occam's Razor

Whatever it is you are implying with this statement holds no merit.

The Blackman is God and I have proved it by the total fallacy of your energy created the universe so energy equals God crap.

Not only that, but I went on to prove that you wouldn't even be able to formulate your weak arguments if it wasn't for the infinite mind of the Asiatic Black man.

Which , by the way, you conceded to.^

Dissonance
03-27-2006, 11:44 PM

The Blackman is God and I have proved it by the total fallacy of your energy created the universe so energy equals God crap.

Not only that, but I went on to prove that you wouldn't even be able to formulate your weak arguments if it wasn't for the infinite mind of the Asiatic Black man.

You have not proved anything. Just more of your complete idiocy and saying nothing in circles and avoiding questions. Show and Prove anything you say you proved.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:47 PM
You have not proved anything. Just more of your complete idiocy and saying nothing in circles and avoiding questions. Show and Prove anything you say you proved.

Show and Prove anything besides what I have proved.

You can't do it..you just lie.

You only prove that you are a liar.

iniquity
03-27-2006, 11:50 PM

ROFLMAO! Sorry ..... :lmao: ... You don't know what Occam's Razor is yet you're saying that the statement holds no merit? Well, if the black man was God & packed so much knowledge then I guess you must be white ... :lmao: And then she has the nerve to tell me to study ... :lmao:

How did you prove it? BTW, are you like 13?

Well, I guess it skipped you ... :lmao:

Stop it, you're making yourself look like an uneducated Goddess ... :lmao:

ROFLMAO! Sorry ..... :lmao:

Dissonance
03-27-2006, 11:50 PM
Show and Prove anything besides what I have proved.

You can't do it..you just lie.

You only prove that you are a liar.

lol....such childish avoidance...I have said nothing, just observed you and asked a question that you cannot answer...so you are cowering. If you claim you have proved something...then prove it. What have you proved, and how?

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:51 PM
pay him no mind aqueous

he said that god was a gas in the 4th dimension who created us only to keep the planet moving

when i asked him where he got this info from he said that i would not be able to understand how these beings communicate with him

he went from a gas that lives in the 4th dimension to beings that communicate with him on thursdays

dissonance is confused

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:53 PM
ROFLMAO! Sorry ..... :lmao:

Really, who cares if you are rolling on the floor laughing...

You are a liar and a slanderer.

Dissonance
03-27-2006, 11:54 PM
pay him no mind aqueous

he said that god was a gas in the 4th dimension who created us only to keep the planet moving

when i asked him where he got this info from he said that i would not be able to understand how these beings communicate with him

he went from a gas that lives in the 4th dimension to beings that communicate with him on thursdays

dissonance is confused

you are another coward, making things up to try and protect her, bc she cannot answer the simple questions asked. Just answer the question. If you are so sure of the answer, why the dificulty answering?

And you call others liars and slanderers? lol

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:55 PM
lol....such childish avoidance...I have said nothing, just observed you and asked a question that you cannot answer...so you are cowering. If you claim you have proved something...then prove it. What have you proved, and how?

go get a late pass you star trek freak 8O

Dissonance
03-27-2006, 11:55 PM
go get a late pass you star trek freak 8O

Ah once again we slither away when asked a direct question

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:57 PM
you are another coward, making things up to try and protect her, bc she cannot answer the simple questions asked. Just answer the question. If you are so sure of the answer, why the dificulty answering?

And you call others liars and slanderers? lol

when you prove to me there is a gas being that lives in the 4th dimesion only then will i take you seriously

iniquity
Really, who cares if you are rolling on the floor laughing...

You are a liar and a slanderer.

Aqua, you said that my statement was not true referring to Occam's Razor ... lol.... Sorry, but that alone told me where you're at mentally ...

pz ....

Aqueous Moon

So, you continue your lies, huh?

You said that you were a Devil.

So, what weight does anything you type hold??

We all know that the Devil is a liar.

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Ah once again we slither away when asked a direct question

dam you stupid

you didn't ask me a question

answer me though

why are you backing away from my question ?

Dissonance
03-27-2006, 11:59 PM
So, you continue your lies, huh?

You said that you were a Devil.

So, what weight does anything you type hold??

We all know that the Devil is a liar.

Once again stop with your lies and answer a simple question. It is sad and easy to show your absolute ignorance. If you are so sure...stop avoiding like a coward and show and prove something

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:59 PM
Aqua, you said that my statement was not true referring to Occam's Razor ... lol.... Sorry, but that alone told me where you're at mentally ...

pz ....

You are lying again...

I said, that whatever you are implying with that two word statement is bullshit.

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:00 AM

pz ....

lol where did she say this ?

quote it

show us

Aqueous, do you know what Occam's Razor is ?

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:00 AM
Once again stop with your lies and answer a simple question. It is sad and easy to show your absolute ignorance. If you are so sure...stop avoiding like a coward and show and prove something

But, you are a devil...and the devil will never admit the truth.

I ain't casting my pearls before swine.

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:01 AM
dam you stupid

you didn't ask me a question

answer me though

why are you backing away from my question ?

the only cowering fool here is you and your partner. Dumb and Dumber. Continually saying foolish things and cowering when asked to back them up. Lying and acting foolish to protect someone from answering questions they cannot ask. Is the 16 year old that made you look like a fool still bothering you?

iniquity
03-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Aqua> Whatever it is you are implying with this statement holds no merit.

Me> ROFLMAO! Sorry ..... ... You don't know what Occam's Razor is yet you're saying that the statement holds no merit? Well, if the black man was God & packed so much knowledge then I guess you must be white ... And then she has the nerve to tell me to study ...b

Aqua> The Blackman is God and I have proved it by the total fallacy of your energy created the universe so energy equals God crap.

Me> How did you prove it? ( Hoping I get an answer this time ... )

Aqua> Not only that, but I went on to prove that you wouldn't even be able to formulate your weak arguments if it wasn't for the infinite mind of the Asiatic Black man.

Me> Well, I guess it skipped you ...

Aqua> Which , by the way, you conceded to.^

Me> Stop it, you're making yourself look like an uneducated Goddess ...

Wooly Noggins
a devil that prays to gas beings from the 4th dimension demands an answer

Dissonance
But, you are a devil...and the devil will never admit the truth.

I ain't casting my pearls before swine.

Actually you assume somthing you know not and are incorrect, unless name calling is your thing.....

you continue to show your fear of a direct question....pathetic

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:03 AM
Actually you assume somthing you know not and are incorrect, unless name calling is your thing.....

you never asked a question

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:04 AM
Aqua> Whatever it is you are implying with this statement holds no merit.

Me> ROFLMAO! Sorry ..... ... You don't know what Occam's Razor is yet you're saying that the statement holds no merit? Well, if the black man was God & packed so much knowledge then I guess you must be white ... And then she has the nerve to tell me to study ...b

Aqua> The Blackman is God and I have proved it by the total fallacy of your energy created the universe so energy equals God crap.

Me> How did you prove it? ( Hoping I get an answer this time ... )

Aqua> Not only that, but I went on to prove that you wouldn't even be able to formulate your weak arguments if it wasn't for the infinite mind of the Asiatic Black man.

Me> Well, I guess it skipped you ...

Aqua> Which , by the way, you conceded to.^

Me> Stop it, you're making yourself look like an uneducated Goddess ...

So, you've had time to think about it.

What were you implying with that bullshit??

iniquity
03-28-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by iniquity
Occam's Razor

^ There Wooly .... :lmao:

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:05 AM

I am calling you by name - Satan

Get thee behind me, fool!!

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:05 AM

Why do you feel the need to help her try to avoid a question....are you that afraid?

obviously you lack reading comprehension.....go to your room child

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:07 AM
I am calling you by name - Satan

Get thee behind me, fool!!

once again you are simply cowering and avoiding. You have not once shown any knowledge, but have been proved time and time a gain to be a fool

I am giving you a fair opportunity to prove something...but you choose the fools route. Maybe you really don't have a choice in that

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:08 AM
once again you are simply cowering and avoiding. You have not once shown any knowledge, but have been proved time and time a gain to be a fool

I am givinf you a fair opportunity to prove something...but you choose the fools route. Maybe you really don't have a choice in that

Stop lying Satan...you have given me nothing, but - LIES.

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Stop lying Satan...you have given me nothing, but - LIES.

i am simply asking you to show and prove. You are showing how transparent you are. The only fool with lies here is you and your little want to be protector

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:11 AM
i am simply asking you to show and prove. You are showing how transparent you are. The only fool with lies here is you and your little want to be protector

Youz a liar, you showed it - Get thee behind me!

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Why do you feel the need to help her try to avoid a question....are you that afraid?

obviously you lack reading comprehension.....go to your room child

those 4th dimensional gas beings made you think that you did

your in your room child, not a space ship

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Youz a liar, you showed it - Get thee behind me!

Ah you are just an ignorant fool, and prove it time and time again. The same old song and dance of absolute ignorance. I gave you a chance to prove that you know anything...but yet you cannot.....

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:14 AM

those 4th dimensional gas beings made you think that you did

your in your room child, not a space ship

I enjoy your cowardice...it is amusing...thank you......a coward over an internet connection...lol

iniquity
03-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Don't waist your time Dissonance ...

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:16 AM

Mash potato kids big brother is talking shit

we already showed and proved it to you like 5 times

open your big eyes and keep the pork out of your mouth maby you'll see it

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:17 AM
^ There Wooly .... :lmao:

thats not it

you don't read very well

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Mash potato kids big brother is talking shit

we already showed and proved it to you like 5 times

open your big eyes and keep the pork out of your mouth maby you'll see it

You have showed nothing but exposed your ignorance and cowardice...although i would have expected nothing less from you

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:19 AM
I enjoy your cowardice...it is amusing...thank you......a coward over an internet connection...lol

I enjoy exposing a lying devil on the internet.

Thanks for showing yourself.

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:20 AM

he delusional people

he thinks i'm avoiding a question that he did not ask me

seek help quick

whatever your smokin don't share it

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:20 AM
I enjoy exposing a lying devil on the internet.

Thanks for showing yourself.

...silly little fool, the only one you have exposed is yourself...do you believe no one sees what you are......lol

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:21 AM
Don't waist your time Dissonance ...

Yeah, Dissonance waist your time making up lies and believing in a 'force of energy God' instead!

You devils lie too much.

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:21 AM
he delusional people

he thinks i'm avoiding a question that he did not ask me

seek help quick

whatever your smokin don't share it

For all your time here, you should atleast be better at your little game......sad

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:22 AM
...silly little fool, the only one you have exposed is yourself...do you believe no one sees what you are......lol

What they see is God...you have already shown that you are a lying Devil.

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:23 AM
Yeah, Dissonance waist your time making up lies and believing in a 'force of energy God' instead!

You devils lie too much.

you are the only one with any lies, well you and Sunny....peas in a pod.....now can you show and prove something...anything..yet? lol.....besides your ignorance

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:24 AM

i think this applies to all people though.

it goes along with one of my posts earlier that says how man created god and religion, mainly to hold power and to explain things they couldnt at that time.

does anyone see any of the crazy shit in any religious text happening now a days?

iniquity
03-28-2006, 12:24 AM

You devils lie too much.

SMH, You must be 13-14 tops ...

13-14 = I.Q & age ... :lmao:

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:25 AM
you are the only one with any lies, well you and Sunny....peas in a pod.....now can you show and prove something...anything..yet? lol.....besides your ignorance

You only show and prove that you are a liar...

My advice to you - Stop using that term cuz it's working against you, Satan.

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:25 AM

you can't see anything because your blinded by gas beings from the 4th dimension

they anal probe you on tuesdays

and feed you eggs from their world on fridays

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:27 AM
SMH, You must be 13-14 tops ...

13-14 = I.Q & age ... :lmao:

This bull ^ equals a wannabe Devil...with insuffecient lies to be a real one.

You just confused.

iniquity
thats not it

you don't read very well

No spinning this Wooly, she's a moron, sorry buddy ...

BTW, as the 106th & Parkers would say, stop being Captain Save-a-ho( Not calling Aqua a ho in any way ... ) ... :lmao:

Wooly Noggins
For all your time here, you should atleast be better at your little game......sad

its not a game

for real seek help

you should have never told us what you told us

Dissonance
You only show and prove that you are a liar...

My advice to you - Stop using that term cuz it's working against you, Satan.

There is nothing working against me. I am simply watching you go from someone saying nothing and claiming knowledge, to someone lying, cowering, confusing oneself and avoiding questions you fear.

I know what you do...I told you before i like pulling your strings and watching the puppet dance

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:29 AM
its not a game

for real seek help

you should have never told us what you told us

lol...it's ok sweetie....it's only the internet, you dont have to be scared. Oh, I forgot, this is all you have

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:30 AM
There is nothing working against me. I am simply watching you go from someone saying nothing and claiming knowledge, to someone lying, cowering, confusing oneself and avoiding questions you fear.

I know what you do...I told you before i like pulling your strings and watching the puppet dance

you play with puppets ?

how old did you say you was lmao 46 ?

your too old to be playing with dolls

wipe your moms make up off your face take off the tights and go get help

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:31 AM

BTW, as the 106th & Parkers would say, stop being Captain Save-a-ho( Not calling Aqua a ho in any way ... ) ... :lmao:

See? lying agian...youz a ho fo that Devil that dun gone and confused ya ass.

Your momma is the ho who didn't abort ya satanistic, lie loving, gay and force of energy God - dick sucking ass.

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:32 AM
lol...it's ok sweetie....it's only the internet, you dont have to be scared. Oh, I forgot, this is all you have

dam you corny

i almost feel sorry for your bouge ass

stop telling lies about people and maby the community here will take you seriously

again seek help

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:33 AM

Look Satan - I am pulling your strings.

See how you have gone and discredited every single word you typed??

Just look at the Seven thread - you is a liar and you have shown us all.

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:34 AM
you play with puppets ?

how old did you say you was lmao 46 ?

your too old to be playing with dolls

wipe your moms make up off your face take off the tights and go get help

The only puppets I see are you and Aqueous. Amazing how you regress to the same old song and dance when you are scared.....

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Look Satan - I am pulling your strings.

See how you have gone and discredited every single word you typed??

Just look at the Seven thread - you is a liar and you have shown us all.

lol....yes look at the Seven thread and what a simplistic fool you are.......the only one who is discredited is you you silly little fool

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:36 AM

Really, but you are the lying Devil who comes here to confuse the people with your lies.

You should just kill yourself. I would hate to have to admit that the Black man is God too, if I was a lying Devil.

Just kill ya self and feel better, k?

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:37 AM

i can tell by your words that you have a shitty sounding accent

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:37 AM
lol....yes look at the Seven thread and what a simplistic fool you are.......the only one who is discredited is you you silly little fool

See - what a Devil you are. You are an admitted liar.

Get thee behind me, Satan!

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:38 AM
yo that black man is god stuff is a good way of making yourself feel better. but in the end wheres it getting you.

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Really, but you are the lying Devil who comes here to confuse the people with your lies.

You should just kill yourself. I would hate to have to admit that the Black man is God too, if I was a lying Devil.

Just kill ya self and feel better, k?

awwww you are running out of things to say, so you just said you are easily confused...well you obviously are....you might want to get some help for that

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:39 AM
See - what a Devil you are. You are an admitted liar.

I just simply proved what nonsense your whole belief system is...I know it hurts, but try and learn from it

Aqueous Moon
The only puppets I see are you and Aqueous. Amazing how you regress to the same old song and dance when you are scared.....

I ain't dancing - Im swinging the sword of truth on ya ass.

and the only way you could combat that is with your trick - knowledge and lies...that is truly pathetic.

Wooly Noggins

he has puppets in his room dancing by themselves and he's scared

you have been watching too many star trek shows

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:40 AM
I ain't dancing - Im swinging the sword of truth on ya ass.

and the only way you could combat that is with your trick - knowledge and lies...that is truly pathetic.

The sword of truth...you are too scared to say anything of substance....sword of truth....lol

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:41 AM
I just simply proved what nonsense your whole belief system is...I know it hurts, but try and learn from it

Wrong. You just proved what a liar you are.

And a weak one at that...can't even come up with your own material...you gotta try to lie about the Truth.

What a Devil!!!

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:42 AM

where ?

you didn't prove anything

prove it right now that the Black Man is not God

don't run away from the question like you always do

just prove it

iniquity
i can tell by your words that you have a shitty sounding accent

Can you speak African?

Dissonance
Wrong. You just proved what a liar you are.

And a weak one at that...can't even come up with your own material...you gotta try to lie about the Truth.

What a Devil!!!

lol.....i know you are upset you were exposed as a fool...its ok.....this is amusing but sad though...it's like picking on retarded children....lol.....but i think the children would know more

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:43 AM
yo on the real where did you get your beliefs AQUEOUS MOON?

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:43 AM
The sword of truth...you are too scared to say anything of substance....sword of truth....lol

Truth is substance, ya liar.

Anybody with half a brain can see that lies are easy to come up with.

Youz just an easy whore who is past her prime.

Retire or go broke...either way - You are obsolete.

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:44 AM
lol.....i know you are upset you were exposed as a fool...its ok.....this is amusing but sad though...it's like picking on retarded children....lol.....but i think the children would know more

You are the retard...we laughing at you.

You just don't realize it yet.

Wooly Noggins
Can you speak African?

nigga can you speak english lol

thats what these words we're typing are called

learn how to use it before you confuse it

iniquity
Like I said before, don't waste your time on these knowledge-less morons Dissonance, they waved the white flag hours ago .... All they are trying to do is claim victory be outlasting you because that's all they have ...

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:45 AM
where ?

you didn't prove anything

prove it right now that the Black Man is not God

don't run away from the question like you always do

just prove it

I asked aqueous pages ago to prove that he is...and you both showed nothing but avoidance and fear.

Do not try to throw my question back at me bc you cannot answer it...your games are for children

this thread alone proves you and your beliefs are nonsense

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:47 AM
Truth is substance, ya liar.

Anybody with half a brain can see that lies are easy to come up with.

Youz just an easy whore who is past her prime.

Retire or go broke...either way you are obsolete.

yes lies are easy...even simpletons like you can try and play the game....not well though

iniquity
03-28-2006, 12:47 AM
nigga can you speak english lol

thats what these words we're typing are called

learn how to use it before you confuse it

You claim to be a "Black God" yet you just used "Nigga"^ ... lol ..

Case Closed.

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Like I said before, don't waste your time on these knowledge-less morons Dissonance, they waved the white flag hours ago .... All they are trying to do is claim victory be outlasting you because that's all they have ...

i know they did. And I know their dance. It is that which is amusing

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:48 AM
I asked aqueous pages ago to prove that he is...and you both showed nothing but avoidance and fear.

Do not try to throw my question back at me bc you cannot answer it...your games are for children

this thread alone proves you and your beliefs are nonsense

see how he runs and avoids the question ?

what a coward

running away like a mouse and cat cartoon

i'll give you one more chance you lying bastard

Prove to us that the Black Man is Not God

i'll wait

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:49 AM
yes lies are easy...even simpletons like you can try and play the game....not well though

I'm not a he - I'm a she and lies are easy to see through.

The truth is solid.

Get thee behind me, Satan!!

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:51 AM

where

you lying bastard

where did you prove anything

Quote it

Show us

lol

I'll Wait

Aqueous Moon
i know they did. And I know their dance. It is that which is amusing
And I am extremely happy to expose a liar in the mist - like you have shown yourself to be.

You are probally the one who got the site hacked.

Youz a lying hater.

Dissonance
see how he runs and avoids the question ?

what a coward

running away like a mouse and cat cartoon

i'll give you one more chance you lying bastard

Prove to us that the Black Man is Not God

i'll wait

Your vain little game is transparent and does not work on anyone fool. You cannot answer the question, so you avoid, deflect and try to spin things around. You think that is clever. You only show your fear and ignorance.

Like I said this thread alone and your actions in it prove what you believe has nothing of substance

When your last resort are silly games you have proved you have nothing. good job manchild

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:52 AM

Case Closed.

Nigga shut up

you sound stupid

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:54 AM
Nigga shut up

you sound stupid

Ah but if he uses the same word you throw at him you cry like a child...lol

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Your vain little game is transparent and does not work on anyone fool. You cannot answer the question, so you avoid, deflect and try to spin things around. You think that is clever. You only show your fear and ignorance.

Like I said this thread alone abd your actions in it prove what you believe has nothing of substance

When your last resort are silly games you have proved you have nothing. good job manchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance

where

you lying bastard

Quote it

Show us

lol

I'll Wait

look at him duck and dodge people

must have ran track in your youth

again SHOW US WHERE YOU PROVED THAT THE BLACK MAN IS NOT GOD

i'll wait

finna go get some juice

don't run away though

just look through the thread and find where your PROOF is since you already PROOVED it it should not be hard LMAO @ this clown

iniquity
03-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Nigga shut up

you sound stupid

You fit the true definition of the word ..

Anyways, back on topic ...

Where's the proof that the Black Man is god?

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance

where

you lying bastard

Quote it

Show us

lol

I'll Wait

look at him duck and dodge people

must have ran track in your youth

again SHOW US WHERE YOU PROVED THAT THE BLACK MAN IS NOT GOD

i'll wait

finna go get some juice

don't run away though

just look through the thread and find where your PROOF is since you already PROOVED it it should not be hard LMAO @ this clown

lol.....you are such a fool with no reading comprehension....i told you your game doesnt work......and i proved aqueous is nothing but a fool and your beliefs are just jibberish in the Seven thread...

the only ones ducking and dodging anything is you two

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 12:57 AM

Like I said this thread alone and your actions in it prove what you believe has nothing of substance

No, SATAN!!

You are the one who plays silly games and lies about the Truth.

You try to turn the people against God.

What you don't realize is that God created your Trick - knowledge.

I can destroy it in no limited amount of time.

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 12:59 AM
No, SATAN!!

it is sad how limited and scared you are

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:59 AM
No, SATAN!!

yo honeslty people dont want to get insulting but your just spewing out jibberish. no facts no nothing. think about why you believing things.

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 01:00 AM
lol.....you are such a fool with no reading comprehension....i told you your game doesnt work......and i proved aqueous is nothing but a fool and your beliefs are just jibberish in the Seven thread...

Are you really this stupid??

You don't see how your lies exposed the lenghts the Devil will go to - to expose himself?

People, wake up!

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 01:00 AM
why do you two hop around with different usernames....wow you guys are pathetic

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 01:02 AM

Case Closed.

So fuckin what??

We can say that amongst our own...you Devils would get beat down!

That's why you mad, huh??

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 01:02 AM

you keep saying the same thing over and over again this is you

"silly little fool you have no reading comprehesion your game doesn't work what you say is jibberish"

nigga you sound like snaggle puss

now you wanna throw the 7 thread around

your a sad gothic painted face fool

a lier and probally a thief

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF

PROVE IT ALREADY

Quote where you already proved it to be wrong

you lied about that

YOU LIED lol :=)

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 01:03 AM
why do you two hop around with different usernames....wow you guys are pathetic

is this your proof ?

this is how you proove us wrong lol

what a clown

go get help you black finger nail having weirdo

iniquity
03-28-2006, 01:05 AM
So fuckin what??

We can say that amongst our own..you Devils would get beat down!

That's why you mad, huh??

Well, he said it to me & according you I'm a "devil" correct? Well, since I'm a "devil" then I'm not one of your own .... lol

Seriously, log off Aqua, this is not your day>week>month>year>life ... :loser:

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 01:06 AM
you keep saying the same thing over and over again this is you

"silly little fool you have no reading comprehesion your game doesn't work what you say is jibberish"

nigga you sound like snaggle puss

now you wanna throw the 7 thread around

your a sad gothic painted face fool

a lier and probally a thief

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF

PROVE IT ALREADY

Quote where you already proved it to be wrong

you lied about that

YOU LIED lol :=)

the only one lying is you. I explained what we are talking about. The only one trying to avoid and twist anthing is you bc it is all you can do. Maybe one day you will overcome your ignorance and fear.

There are only two liars here and all can see who they are

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 01:07 AM
is this your proof ?

this is how you proove us wrong lol

what a clown

go get help you black finger nail having weirdo

your regression continues to increase with every post. Keep it up you sad clown

whitey
03-28-2006, 01:10 AM
yo it seems like everyone on here who says the black man is god, always ends up just calling people devils and that ends the convo because thats what normal people use in civilized discourse.

clearly dissonance and iniquity just arent up to par.

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 01:10 AM
the only one lying is you. I explained what we are talking about. The only one trying to avoid and twist anthing is you bc it is all you can do. Maybe one day you will overcome your ignorance and fear.

There are only two liars here and all can see who they are

for 3 pages you avoided the question that you said you answered already lol

get the ham sandwich grease out ya eyes boy put those stringless puppets in your room away and wake up

you and sad face girl sig man is finished

finished i tell you lmao

Dissonance
03-28-2006, 01:13 AM
for 3 pages you avoided the question that you said you answered already lol

get the ham sandwich grease out ya eyes boy put those stringless puppets in your room away and wake up

you and sad face girl sig man is finished

finished i tell you lmao

lol....you and aqueous have doen nothing but avoid the question, regress to silly name calling and pathetically try to trun it around to not answer anyhting. And you think you fool anyone but yourself. Silly little man, get some sleep bc your mind has been sleeping for years

Aqueous Moon
03-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Well, he said it to me & according you I'm a "devil" correct? Well, since I'm a "devil" then I'm not one of your own .... lol

Seriously, log off Aqua, this is not your day>week>month>year>life ... :loser:

No...youz a wanna be Devil.

Your lies are so transparent...you are making yourself look more and more foolish by the post.

Take my advice and kill yaself!