PDA

View Full Version : skilled at arguing - congratulations shithead

LHX
03-27-2006, 10:31 AM
why is it in this society that so many people have little to say
yet
so many people are skilled at arguing and debating and picking apart other peoples words and twisting arguments around?

did people grow up watching too much law and order?
matlock?
perry mason?

people seem to get a bigger kick out of 'proving somebody wrong' than they do out of learning

and thats fucked

the only reason i am here is because i am still occasionally LEARNING from you fine people

maybe some of yall should save the arguing tactics and write a pilot for a new law show on nbc or something

here is an activity for yall -

state the last time you approached a discussion and were proven wrong

or are you too proud?

i typed this with my middle finger

LHX
03-27-2006, 11:10 AM
haha

i can name a bunch

not on this forum specifically

but

on this forum

i got called out and schooled by 7EL7 last october or november

dynamite shut me up a couple times last week

yesterday on a different forum
i got schooled twice

once about drugs
once about independent music

my main point is
i got a hunch that a lot of yall KNOW youre wrong sometimes
but
you keep going on and on because its like youre too proud or something

that shit will truly cost you in the long run

knewcheeze
03-27-2006, 11:19 AM
PEACE
i don't loose arguements

LHX
03-27-2006, 11:27 AM
PEACE
i don't loose arguements

can you put out a manual or something?

THE W
03-27-2006, 11:33 AM
couldnt agree more with this. we're always trying to "son" somebody.

teach when its time to teach, learn when its time to learn.

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 01:06 PM
its about being humble when your proven wrong

but if your wrong and you keep going on your only going to make your self look worst

its hard for a lier who is proven to be a lier to be quiet when he is called out

so he makes up things to try and cover up his flaws only to expose himself to the crowd

who is this shithead that your congratulating ?

hectis
03-27-2006, 01:22 PM
its about being humble when your proven wrong

but if your wrong and you keep going on your only going to make your self look worst

its hard for a lier who is proven to be a lier to be quiet when he is called out

so he makes up things to try and cover up his flaws only to expose himself to the crowd

I AGREE WITH THAT WHEN SOME ONE IS WRONG THEY SHOULD ACCEPT IT BUT INSTEAD THEY TRY TO KEEP ARGUING AND MAKING THEM SELF'S LOOK WORSE I HAVE NO PROBLEM WHEN SOME ONE TELLS ME IM WRONG IF THEY ARE DOING IT TO HELP ME LEARN BUT I GET PISSED WHEN THEY DO IT TO MAKE THEM SELF'S LOOK BETTER OR THEY DISRESPECT ME WHEN THEY DO IT

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:23 PM
who is this shithead that your congratulating ?

the generic one

and anybody this pertains to

Frontal Lobotomy
03-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Civilised debate is cool, but puerile mudslinging I can't be dealing with

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 01:28 PM
I AGREE WITH THAT WHEN SOME ONE IS WRONG THEY SHOULD ACCEPT IT BUT INSTEAD THEY TRY TO KEEP ARGUING AND MAKING THEM SELF'S LOOK WORSE I HAVE NO PROBLEM WHEN SOME ONE TELLS ME IM WRONG IF THEY ARE DOING IT TO HELP ME LEARN BUT I GET PISSED WHEN THEY DO IT TO MAKE THEM SELF'S LOOK BETTER OR THEY DISRESPECT ME WHEN THEY DO IT

there is a difference between being stupid and being ignorant

your ignorant when you (not you personally) you don't know -

your stupid when the truth has been shown to you but you act like you don't know and you refuse to accept the facts -

a stupid person needs to be blasted on

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:29 PM
a stupid person needs to be blasted on

isnt that kind of like yelling at the wind?

hectis
03-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Very True And There Are Those People Who Only Post Just To Start Some Shit Cuz They Have Nothing Better To Do

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Very True And There Are Those People Who Only Post Just To Start Some Shit Cuz They Have Nothing Better To Do

telling the truth about the state of the world is always gonna get shit started

mind readers need to step up and help us out if they truly know the intentions
of all posters

the problem here really is that yall hate the words devil,vampire,wolfman, yall hate the elements the sun the rain but most of all yall hate getting caught in it - so the slander and lies continue - and a mob scene grows -

its called group evil - read all about it in a book titled "People of the Lie" by M.Scott Peck - very good book

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:41 PM
the problem here really is that yall hate the words devil,vampire,wolfman, yall hate the elements the sun the rain but most of all yall hate getting caught in it - so the slander and lies continue - and a mob scene grows -

this is really all there is to the problem?

why are those words hated?
why do people hate getting caught in the elements?

knewcheeze
PEACE
a manual???

uh.....well ever since i read the "supreme wisdom lessons"(google it) i have been unbeatable in a debate....and then adding 5 or 6 years of reading every thing that interests me also helps.....

hectis
There Are So Many Books I Need To Read I Need To Lock Myself Away For Like A Month And Do Nothing But Read(and Eat And Drink And The Only Time I Should Come Out Is To Shower And Get Clean)

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:43 PM
PEACE
a manual???

uh.....well ever since i read the "supreme wisdom lessons"(google it) i have been unbeatable in a debate....and then adding 5 or 6 years of reading every thing that interests me also helps.....

i read it too

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 01:43 PM
this is really all there is to the problem?

why are those words hated?
why do people hate getting caught in the elements?

its not all there is to the problem but its the motive behind the group evil i see

__________________________________________________ ______________

because it melts their costumes and makes their masks fall off

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:46 PM
its not all there is to the problem but its the motive behind the group evil i see

because it melts their costumes and makes their masks fall off

i dont see how white youth is the problem

if there were politicians and ceos on this board
it would all make a lot of sense

what is the difference between the black man and the white youth?
is the source of oppression not the same for both groups of people?

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:50 PM

So, the white youth on this board need to stop saying rude, disrespectful shit...and heed the warnings.

The difference between them and us is this - THE BLACKMAN IS GOD.

They can't handle this truth...and this is the express reason why their CEO and politcian parents continue to oppress ALL.

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:52 PM
The difference between them and us is this - THE BLACKMAN IS GOD.

They can't handle this truth...

maybe one of the reasons is because

they dont know what you mean when you say that

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:55 PM
No need to yell...LOL

They won't let us teach them what it means.

They immediately say we racists and kkk....

WU-KILLAH
03-27-2006, 01:56 PM
There Are So Many Books I Need To Read I Need To Lock Myself Away For Like A Month And Do Nothing But Read(and Eat And Drink And The Only Time I Should Come Out Is To Shower And Get Clean)

Instead of spending money on these books save it to travel across the world, you'll learn much more about humans, culture, tolerance... so much kids on these boards (Black n White by the way) talk about so much shit, they don't fucking know, they speak about how the black man is supposed to be, how the white man is supposed to be but they never moved their american ass from their seat. You'll be very surprised if you go on another continent to watch how people perceive you, you'll understand that your skin doesn't count that much.

I go to all different countries, and the first thing they see is that I'm reppin' America.

LHX
03-27-2006, 01:57 PM
No need to yell...LOL

They won't let us teach them what it means.

They immediately say we racists and kkk....

are you being completely honest right now?

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 01:58 PM

no youth is the problem - those who give birth to these, but don't nurture these is the problem

the youth today are tommorows ceos and politicians

what is it that you really wanna say ?

the source of oppression puts their own through it to train them in it it still benefits whites in the long run - we feel it worst than yall

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 01:59 PM
are you being completely honest right now?

What I need to lie for??

I share this Knowledge with them.

But, it has happened over and over.

They start disrespecting and I start putting them in their place.

Check the 'do you take religion seriously' thread.

It's right there.

LHX
03-27-2006, 02:03 PM
the youth today are tommorows ceos and politicians

and the aim of this forum is to stop this from happening

what is it that you really wanna say ?

i am using clear words

the black man and white youth have more in common than not on this planet right now

the source of oppression puts their own through it to train them in it it still benefits whites in the long run - we feel it worst than yall
you feel it worse?

sounds like 'my hood is worse than your hood' to me

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Instead of spending money on these books save it to travel across the world, you'll learn much more about humans, culture, tolerance... so much kids on these boards (Black n White by the way) talk about so much shit, they don't fucking know, they speak about how the black man is supposed to be, how the white man is supposed to be but they never moved their american ass from their seat. You'll be very surprised if you go on another continent to watch how people perceive you, you'll understand that your skin doesn't count that much.

i lived in europe - been attacked and called nigger more times out there than here - but i was attacked and called nigger by white americans in europe -

been to the islands also - almost got killed because someone thought i was a white man - they tried to steal my clothes before i left - no lights,no plumbing,dirt floors - yet they had more than me - i went back home to true poverty

LHX
03-27-2006, 02:07 PM
What I need to lie for??

I share this Knowledge with them.

But, it has happened over and over.

They start disrespecting and I start putting them in their place.

Check the 'do you take religion seriously' thread.

It's right there.

here is a tip

white youth are brought up and taught that devil - wolfman - etc etc are bad things

when you are trying to demonstrate to these people the situation we are facing on this planet

it probably isnt a wise idea to lead off with terms such as devil - wolfman etc etc

the sun reveals itself gradually

what happens when there is a sudden burst of warm weather after a long winter?
but it isnt spring yet
so the weather goes back to freezing again?

you know what happens?

most of the crops die and become useless

the sudden heat
and sudden cold
were a shock to the system

its called TACT

STRATEGY

and i dont see how its in anybodys interest to run people off this forum

WU-KILLAH
03-27-2006, 02:10 PM
I ain't saying Europe is better: what I want to say is when you travel the world, you realize the average man ain't a stupid blind dude, you'll find more people to help you than to hate on you. And you'll learn more by traveling than by reading books. You seem to be an unlucky dude, I understand why you sound bitter now.

hectis
03-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Peace Aqua Luna If U Give Some One Knowledge And They Still Act D.d.b. Then It Is Not Ur Fault U Tryed To Save Them In The End Times When Everyone Is Being Judged And They Say To The Holy Most High I Did Not Know He Will Say Did Such And Such Not Tell U And Try To Save U U Just Kept A Deaf Ear To There Words U Kept Ur Eyes Closed To The Truth And Chose To Remain Dumb But There Are Some Who Get It And Understand So Don't Give Up With Trying To Teach

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 02:13 PM
here is a tip

white youth are brought up and taught that devil - wolfman - etc etc are bad things

when you are trying to demonstrate to these people the situation we are facing on this planet

it probably isnt a wise idea to lead off with terms such as devil - wolfman etc etc

the sun reveals itself gradually

what happens when there is a sudden burst of warm weather after a long winter?
but it isnt spring yet
so the weather goes back to freezing again?

you know what happens?

most of the crops die and become useless

the sudden heat
and sudden cold
were a shock to the system

its called TACT

STRATEGY

and i dont see how its in anybodys interest to run people off this forum

Here is a reality check.

My goal is not to baby feed little white kids this Truth.

Sorry, but those times are over.

Either suck it up, continue to hate/flame and get sonned or just ignore the Truth.

If I had to wait for the White youth of America to jump on the boat before I sail away from this rat hole of a country I would burn up with them.

Personally, I won't let that happen.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 02:16 PM
Peace Aqua Luna If U Give Some One Knowledge And They Still Act D.d.b. Then It Is Not Ur Fault U Tryed To Save Them In The End Times When Everyone Is Being Judged And They Say To The Holy Most High I Did Not Know He Will Say Did Such And Such Not Tell U And Try To Save U U Just Kept A Deaf Ear To There Words U Kept Ur Eyes Closed To The Truth And Chose To Remain Dumb But There Are Some Who Get It And Understand So Don't Give Up With Trying To Teach

That's peace, Hectis.

Because I would love for every one of every complexion to share this Truth.

But, if they get so offended and disrespectful that they stop listening...then, I have to move on.

LHX
03-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Here is a reality check.

My goal is not to baby feed little white kids this Truth.

Sorry, but those times are over.

Either suck it up, continue to hate/flame and get sonned or just ignore the Truth.

If I had to wait for the White youth of America to jump on the boat before I sail away from this rat hole of a country I would burn up with them.

Personally, I won't let that happen.

Aqueous

if you approach the forum this way
you are going to end up in an empty room
by yourself
yelling at yourself

the people who are here are here by choice

i dont see how contributing to a negative atmosphere is going to make your reality any better

what are your motives for posting on this forum?

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 02:19 PM
You seem to be an unlucky dude, I understand why you sound bitter now.

those are just a few incidents that happened in my 32 years of living - you cannot sum up my whole existance using those few incidents

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Aqueous

if you approach the forum this way
you are going to end up in an empty room
by yourself
yelling at yourself

the people who are here are here by choice

i dont see how contributing to a negative atmosphere is going to make your reality any better

what are your motives for posting on this forum?

My motives for posting here are to build with whoever.

If they are sensitive to the terms - THE BLACKMAN IS GOD or DEVIL or whatever, then they can't build with me.

It don't have to be negative - don't start dissing me and I will leave you alone.

whitey
03-27-2006, 02:24 PM
thats part of the problem. rome wasnt built in a day. the things we live in today were determined through thousands of years of ideas and actions.

sudden change fucks shit up, look at former ussr countries after the collapse, look at iraq right now ect.

why do you think china is having such a better time slowly evolving towards capitalism?

white people dont own slaves now, blacks have the right to vote now, they are getting jobs that anyone would have never thought theyd have. slowly but surely its happening. its just a very long and slow process, and thats unfortunate but what would you like to do about it?

LHX
03-27-2006, 02:25 PM
If they are sensitive to the terms - THE BLACKMAN IS GOD or DEVIL or whatever, then they can't build with me.

i guess that shuts the door on that

WU-KILLAH
03-27-2006, 02:27 PM
those are just a few incidents that happened in my 32 years of living - you cannot sum up my whole existance using those few incidents

Yes of course but being called a nigger in Europe, then being assaulted in the islands because taken for a white ... you'll agree with me it ain't the kind of shit that happened to a lot of people.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 02:29 PM
i guess that shuts the door on that

Word!

And for the record...there are plenty of Black People who are sensitive to the same terms -

And I won't be waiting for them to jump on the boat either.

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 02:29 PM
sudden change fucks shit up, look at former ussr countries after the collapse, look at iraq right now ect.

how could you fuck up an already fucked up situation ?

fucked up situations need to be fucked up until its unfuckable

white people dont own slaves now, blacks have the right to vote now, they are getting jobs that anyone would have never thought theyd have. slowly but surely its happening. its just a very long and slow process, and thats unfortunate but what would you like to do about it?
we get to VOTE for white men in a white mans world

we get jobs in a white man world - did you know that alot of us have to somewhat sound and look white to get good jobs ?

don't answer though

if this is progress to you then your a part of the problem -

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Yes of course but being called a nigger in Europe, then being assaulted in the islands because taken for a white ... you'll agree with me it ain't the kind of shit that happened to a lot of people.

yes it happens to alot of people - my God brother witnessed his friend hanging
in his army barrack room in texas - he's crazy now - alot of people have it even worst than me

LHX
03-27-2006, 02:34 PM
how could you fuck up an already fucked up situation ?

fucked up situations need to be fucked up until its unfuckable

this opens up a whole new approach to the situation we are facing here

notice how build and destroy can both amount to the same thing

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 02:35 PM
btw

the sun needs to come out suddenly so that it can burn up the crops

whitey
03-27-2006, 02:36 PM
we get jobs in a white man world - did you know that alot of have to somewhat sound and look white to get good jobs ?

don't answer though

if this is progress to you then your a part of the problem -

its a rich and poor thing man.

there are plenty of rich black people. and there are plenty of poor white people, the majority of people on welfare are white.

ok in my intepretation....most people in the hood act the way they do because they live in a poor place. acting getto and gangster is what gets you anything there and its more so about respect, because for most thats all they have. that comes from long held discrimanatory policies and traced back far enough to slavery.

but why would someone not want to break that chain? become more than that? thats what i dont get.

LHX
03-27-2006, 02:42 PM
btw

the sun needs to come out suddenly so that it can burn up the crops

i cant disagree with that approach neither

ash becomes very fertile after a few years

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 02:45 PM
its a rich and poor thing man.

there are plenty of rich black people. and there are plenty of poor white people, the majority of people on welfare are white.

ok in my intepretation....most people in the hood act the way they do because they live in a poor place. acting getto and gangster is what gets you anything there and its more so about respect, because for most thats all they have. that comes from long held discrimanatory policies and traced back far enough to slavery.

but why would someone not want to break that chain? become more than that? thats what i dont get.
if you take some time and read my words that you quoted above you'll get it - some black people are rich in a white mans world - they have alot of money with white faces on them - they buy things with this money so that white corporations grow richer - they get pulled over and shot for being black just like poor black people do - did you ever read a story where a white man was stopped and shot by cops for being white ?

not even black police officers stop and shoot white youth

black police officers stop and shoot black youth

because they are trained to think white in a white mans world using guns that were built by white men in white mens factories - black people don't own no gun factories - we don't grow cocaine - we don't have factories to make those little plastic vials that crack comes in - i had to walk on crack vials coming down the steps in my building

whitey
03-27-2006, 02:55 PM
thats where what a lot of what Marx was saying comes into play. the system of capitalism encourages certain qualites and characteritics in humans. those then go to reinforce the system because the people that practice them get ahead. it doest matter what color you are.

what kind of society would you really like sunny?