PDA

View Full Version : what do you believe


abasi
03-27-2006, 02:48 PM
do u believe in evolution
or do you beleive the bible's
version or do you believe in a mixture of the two

whitey
03-27-2006, 03:06 PM
evolution.

hectis
03-27-2006, 03:07 PM
I BELIEVE GOD MADE EVERYTHING

dif de la rev
03-27-2006, 03:09 PM
i grow in knowledge that comes from truth the source of all - god.

whitey
03-27-2006, 03:19 PM
i wrote this in a thread a couple days ago and it got barried idk if anyone saw but it pertains to this so ill repost just to get my thoughts on the topic out...

humans evolved.

over time they grew smarter. but they didnt always poses the same knowledge as they do today, or will in the future, clearly.

thousands of years ago, people had no way of explaining all sorts of ecological happenings, like floods, lightining, sunamis, hurricans, the sun coming up and going down, and all that other stuff that goes on in the world.

so using their brains, that were more advanced than other animals they came up with explanations to what they were seeing based on the knowledge that they had at that point in time.

where does all that worldy stuff come from? the sky. what must have been in the sky causing this stuff? to people then...something more powerful than them. a god, all different kinds, which eventually were widdled down to the main ones. an explination that solved peoples curiositys, because humans are by nature curious animals.

but the problem is, these beliefs got ingrained in peoples heads, and passed down from generation to generation. and it has continued till today.

why did people stop believing the world was flat? why would they even believe that? because they didnt know any better. and it took someone to show people they were wrong.

stop and take the time to question why you believe certain things. its hard to think things youve been taught your whole life may be wrong, it may really shake some people to their foundation. and they may not want for that very reason. but then again ignorance is bliss. this whole talk of judgment day and all that bullshit is just that. this world is going to last until we destroy it or till the sun burns out and implodes our galaxy. we are all just a spec in this gargantuan universe. its sad to think in the end were nothing, but fuck it two tears in a bucket.

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 05:47 PM
I BELIEVE GOD MADE EVERYTHING



why ?

hectis
03-27-2006, 06:03 PM
why ?


CUZ GOD IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IT WUZ MADE BY HIS HAND USING MATH AFTER HE MADE THE UNIVERSE HE SET UP ANGELS TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING STAYS IN ORDER THERE IS AN ANGEL FOR THE WIND ONE FOR THE SUN AND SO ON SOME ONE WILL READ THIS AND SAY WHAT ANGELS DO U SPEAK OF? SO TO SAVE TIME SEE THE BOOK OF ENOCH. SOME ONE WILL READ THIS AND SAY PROVE GOD MADE THE UNIVERSE AND I WILL SAVE U TIME BY SAYING I DON’T HAVE TO JUST WAIT UNTIL JUDGMENT THEN U WILL KNOW

hectis
03-27-2006, 06:07 PM
That Is Something I Do Not Know But He Existed Before Anything

hellbound
03-27-2006, 06:14 PM
evolution, i dont belive in all this fictional characters

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 06:20 PM
CUZ GOD IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IT WUZ MADE BY HIS HAND USING MATH AFTER HE MADE THE UNIVERSE HE SET UP ANGELS TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING STAYS IN ORDER THERE IS AN ANGEL FOR THE WIND ONE FOR THE SUN AND SO ON SOME ONE WILL READ THIS AND SAY WHAT ANGELS DO U SPEAK OF? SO TO SAVE TIME SEE THE BOOK OF ENOCH. SOME ONE WILL READ THIS AND SAY PROVE GOD MADE THE UNIVERSE AND I WILL SAVE U TIME BY SAYING I DON’T HAVE TO JUST WAIT UNTIL JUDGMENT THEN U WILL KNOW



where did you get this information from ?

hectis
03-27-2006, 06:25 PM
where did you get this information from ?


IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH BUT HOWEVER IT DOSE NOT SAY HE MADE THE WORLD BUT I BELIEVE HE DID

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 06:33 PM
i was talking about this information


Originally Posted by hectis
I BELIEVE GOD MADE EVERYTHING

hidden ninja
03-27-2006, 06:47 PM
There is no reasoning behind anything. we are the result of Billions of years of coincidences.

Sicka than aidZ
03-27-2006, 06:54 PM
thats what hectis believes, lets move on

tajeco
03-27-2006, 06:59 PM
didn't the bible say (indirectly) that Adam and Eve were first, then had to have sex with their children, and then their children had to have sex with each other, they call it.....The Aristocrats :)

Sicka than aidZ
03-27-2006, 07:02 PM
yeah, heard that

whitey
03-27-2006, 08:16 PM
didn't the bible say (indirectly) that Adam and Eve were first, then had to have sex with their children, and then their children had to have sex with each other, they call it.....The Aristocrats :)

hah.

sweet sista
03-28-2006, 12:00 AM
There is no reasoning behind anything. we are the result of Billions of years of coincidences.

this is stupid coz it’s like sayin’
“Once upon time there was an iron in a mountain. one day, the iron got out of the mountain and it shaped itself as a Ferrari. the iron saw an animal's leather. it took it and used it to cover the seats in the Ferrari”


if there was no universe then where did god exist?

God created the universe so he was where he was before creatin’ it.


i was talking about this information


Originally Posted by hectis
I BELIEVE GOD MADE EVERYTHING

Nothin’ is made by itself.

Add SUNNY WINTERS to your Ignore List. Sicka Than Aids Hates Black People.

interestin'!

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 12:07 AM
this is stupid coz it’s like sayin’
“Once upon time there was an iron in a mountain. one day, the iron got out of the mountain and it shaped itself as a Ferrari. the iron saw an animal's leather. it took it and used it to cover the seats in the Ferrari”


Islam is the best




God created the universe so he was where he was before creatin’ it.






Nothin’ is made by itself.


take a few moments to think about that



interestin'!


who creates rocks ?

sweet sista
03-28-2006, 12:40 AM
who creates rocks ?

God,
i know you will start talkin' like a Geologic scientist or somethin' and will say how that caused that and this caused this and all other stuffs are caused by other things but okay, who made the other things and who made them do this and that?

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:44 AM
who creates god?

sweet sista
03-28-2006, 12:57 AM
who creates god?

Nobody. that just another reason makes him a God.

whitey
03-28-2006, 01:02 AM
how convenient.


funny how something has to create rock, but nothing had to created god.

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 01:05 AM
God,
i know you will start talkin' like a Geologic scientist or somethin' and will say how that caused that and this caused this and all other stuffs are caused by other things but okay, who made the other things and who made them do this and that?

no i won't


i'll just read your answer


oh you already answered

no need for me to go further into this

God Created Rocks and thats final lol

whitey
03-28-2006, 01:07 AM
god is a unicorn.

sweet sista
03-28-2006, 01:21 AM
no i won't


i'll just read your answer


oh you already answered

no need for me to go further into this

God Created Rocks and thats final lol

good boy hehehe

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 01:27 AM
boy ?



anyway


God said "let there be rock"

and all types of rocks suddenly appeared

that makes alot of sense

i see it now

whitey
03-28-2006, 01:29 AM
God,
i know you will start talkin' like a Geologic scientist or somethin' and will say how that caused that and this caused this and all other stuffs are caused by other things but okay, who made the other things and who made them do this and that?


you do know our planet was once a ball of gas?

hidden ninja
03-28-2006, 09:46 AM
this is stupid coz it’s like sayin’
“Once upon time there was an iron in a mountain. one day, the iron got out of the mountain and it shaped itself as a Ferrari. the iron saw an animal's leather. it took it and used it to cover the seats in the Ferrari”How was what I said anything like that? The Universe and all life within it created itself over time. no "being" sat down at some point and decided what all life in the Universe would be. All Life in the Universe exists now because the Universe could create it, and did so.

VillainousV
03-28-2006, 10:22 AM
To me, it's not logical to believe in something that has no proof of it's existence. "The bible says this" and "jesus said that" Abraham hit me with a whiffle ball bat.:no: It's just not logical. Science has proven many "miracles" and "magical happenings" stated in the bible to be completely natural. I admit though, that some things in the bible can't be explained by any modern technology, but then again, how many times in history has something "miraculous" happened and 50 years later, its a common event?

Also, believing in god goes hand-in-hand with believing in "Hell" and "Satan". Really though. Why would an eternal infinitely intelligent god create an Angel who goes bad, and is now leading an army of evil against him? That must mean that your "Almighty God" made a......dare I say.....MISTAKE!!!
If you question me on this, then quid-pro-quo: Why would god want people to believe in him out of fear of going to Hell, rather than out of Love and respect?

Something to think about next time you go to church and endure another brainwashing.
Yeah, im a blasphemer. Im an Atheist. But Im also open minded.
(Im not sayin that your beliefs and religions are wrong. Dont get it twisted.)

VillainousV
03-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Im just saying that It's easier to believe in something that you can actually SEE happening. You can SEE that chair your sitting in be created at a factory. If you worked for NASA or some shit like that, you can SEE a planet being formed in a nebula. It may take time, but it's REALITY. Not something youre reading that could have been written by an ancient Stephen King. Think about it. What reason do you have to believe in what you believe in? Other than "It just feels right"? It probrobly "feels right" because you've been brainwashed since birth to believe in God. The same goes with other religions in the world. Why do you think we have motherfuckers flying planes into buildings and shit like that? All for their beliefs and "correct religion."

HANZO
03-28-2006, 11:33 AM
i say that the universe must have had a beginning, at that it was created by god. Speaking on evolution the fact that we came from monkeys is hard to believe, yes we may share some chracsteristics as them but them again we have similarities with all mammels.
^^nasa scientists havent seen a planet form in a nebula. Its just research they assume it is formed in a nebula. they have never seen it happen.

abasi
03-28-2006, 12:48 PM
well

abasi
03-28-2006, 12:49 PM
what if we are a god and monkey hybrid-

whitey
03-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Im just saying that It's easier to believe in something that you can actually SEE happening. You can SEE that chair your sitting in be created at a factory. If you worked for NASA or some shit like that, you can SEE a planet being formed in a nebula. It may take time, but it's REALITY. Not something youre reading that could have been written by an ancient Stephen King. Think about it. What reason do you have to believe in what you believe in? Other than "It just feels right"? It probrobly "feels right" because you've been brainwashed since birth to believe in God. The same goes with other religions in the world. Why do you think we have motherfuckers flying planes into buildings and shit like that? All for their beliefs and "correct religion."


word.

mashqauck
03-28-2006, 07:26 PM
half of my family is christian, the other half catholic. i was taught to be christian and went to catholic churches. i was given the choice to be whatever i felt. i picked to be nothing, but i take in the knowledge of every god i seem to stumble apon. call me a no religion religious man who thinks kanye west is homosexual which is ungodlike.

Sicka than aidZ
03-28-2006, 07:44 PM
so, im gay, kanye aint black

Blastah
03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
...evolution.

sweet sista
03-29-2006, 12:44 AM
How was what I said anything like that?

you stated that we all are the result of Billions of years of coincidences. that means that it's all some sort of accidents and there is no real creator or inventor to all that and that how what you said similar to that!

okay i agree that things effect on each but who motivates those things?


The Universe and all life within it created itself over time. no "being" sat down at some point and decided what all life in the Universe would be. All Life in the Universe exists now because the Universe could create it, and did so.

nothing is created by itself. the Universe and any other thing can never be created by itself. coz then it's like saying you created yourself.

sweet sista
03-29-2006, 12:54 AM
how convenient.


funny how something has to create rock, but nothing had to created god.

when someone is so able to create everything and do anything and simply Unmatchable it's stupid to think that he was created. coz then that means that he ain't able to do everything or anything.

what is a rock basically to be that difficlult to be created by God, when he almighty created what better and greater than that?!

this is stupid? you have the whole universe and you stick to a rock?!

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:05 AM
what if we are a god and monkey hybrid-

may be some truth in this

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:08 AM
Im just saying that It's easier to believe in something that you can actually SEE happening. You can SEE that chair your sitting in be created at a factory. If you worked for NASA or some shit like that, you can SEE a planet being formed in a nebula. It may take time, but it's REALITY. Not something youre reading that could have been written by an ancient Stephen King. Think about it. What reason do you have to believe in what you believe in? Other than "It just feels right"? It probrobly "feels right" because you've been brainwashed since birth to believe in God. The same goes with other religions in the world. Why do you think we have motherfuckers flying planes into buildings and shit like that? All for their beliefs and "correct religion."


maby people are brainwashed to believe that people fly planes into buildings for religious reasons also - because they were brainwashed since birth to believe what they see and hear on the news

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:15 AM
you stated that we all are the result of Billions of years of coincidences. that means that it's all some sort of accidents and there is no real creator or inventor to all that and that how what you said similar to that!

okay i agree that things effect on each but who motivates those things?



nothing is created by itself. the Universe and any other thing can never be created by itself. coz then it's like saying you created yourself.


you call this creator a He an Him - you refer to HIM as a WHO


why does SOMEONE have to motivate these things ?


coz then it's like saying you created yourself.

how are children brought about ?


nothing is created by itself.


again - think about this

whitey
03-29-2006, 01:27 AM
when someone is so able to create everything and do anything and simply Unmatchable it's stupid to think that he was created. coz then that means that he ain't able to do everything or anything.

what is a rock basically to be that difficlult to be created by God, when he almighty created what better and greater than that?!

this is stupid? you have the whole universe and you stick to a rock?!


you give no reason, other than your own personal beliefs, that a god had to create this place. why only this one little insignifigant spec in the whole gigantic universe?


i was using rock as a metaphore for everything and anything.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:43 AM
boy ?



anyway


God said "let there be rock"

and all types of rocks suddenly appeared

that makes alot of sense

i see it now

who created the car ?


oops i mean "made" the car

sweet sista
03-29-2006, 03:19 AM
you call this creator a He an Him - you refer to HIM as a WHO

Allah "God"


why does SOMEONE have to motivate these things ?
because for every re-act there is an act. if any simple thing happen you don't think it happened by itself, do you? then how the greater things that effect ourlives don't?!


how are children brought about ?
they brought to life after the sperm get into the egg and God puts the Soul in them. then they grow for about 9 months in their mum's womb so all the organs of the baby grow and so his simple features and after that the baby is out.




again - think about this
i thought about it, if ya think it's wrong then prove it to me.

Aqua Luna
03-29-2006, 03:25 AM
^ Wow, Sunny you have a lotta patience...

lmao @ "God puts the soul in them"

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:35 AM
they brought to life after the sperm get into the egg and God puts the Soul in them.

the sperm is alive the ovum is not - the ovum is like a lump of clay (earth)


the sperm cell (sun) sees its way through the dark - the head of the cell glows - it actually has its own light - it thinks, it swims, it penetrates the ovum - this light is the soul of man -





this is what it means when its said that mans soul lives forever - it continues him - grandfather - father - son - grandson - on and on and on -






this life,sun,sperm cell, attaches it self to the earth,clay,ovum, and wills a vehicle for itself - this is the souls house -



- this is the soul thats deep within you so people say -



it grows - the head of the sperm is your BRAIN -


your light - your brain is a big eating machine - eating light with its eyes and sound with its ears - matter with its mouth -


the tail of that sperm cell is your spinal cord - "ropes" come out of the spinal cord and wraps itself around the clay,earth,ovum - your nerves -


man is the fountain of soul woman is the source of flesh

galt john galt
03-29-2006, 03:39 AM
it seems that people have fallen/gone/divided or what not into the subjective and the objective as to relating the support to hold up what they believe or how others belief is not correct.

question: what do you believe?
answer: that which enhances the self and enlightens the mind. god naturally and higher dimensions metaphysically.

god is the first cause that science calls the big bang. the projection from god is the perpetual motion of physics. the affect of being removed from the first cause doesn't diminish fact came from that which science can only say atoms and such. yet majority of universe is dark matter aka anti-matter. trying to explain the unvisible to those who need to see with their eyes is like looking at the horizon and they exclaim the sun is sinking into the water. they remind me of intelligent designers who have not learned what intelligence is nor design a universe that has intelligence.

galt john galt
03-29-2006, 03:45 AM
man is the fountain of soul woman is the source of flesh

question: if so how come man is more attuned to physical labor and woman is more intuitive or emotive for is not woman the soul and man the flesh and/or spirit?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:45 AM
Allah "God"


you refered to ALLAH God as a HE,HIM, and a WHO

why did you chose to refer to HIM as such ?


because for every re-act there is an act. if any simple thing happen you don't think it happened by itself, do you? then how the greater things that effect ourlives don't?!


nothing happens by itself and nothing was made out of nothing - something had to be there to make this something - think differently - here use this


"THE SUN IS FLOATING IN SOME FORM OF WATER"

call it supreme hydrolics - is not air some form of water - and light some form of sound ? we are all fire and water working together to live


they brought to life after the sperm get into the egg and God puts the Soul in them. then they grow for about 9 months in their mum's womb so all the organs of the baby grow and so his simple features and after that the baby is out.


your right that God puts the soul into the Earth and makes Babies - But your concept of God maby be preventing you from seeing who this true God is




i thought about it, if ya think it's wrong then prove it to me.


proof comes to you when you want it - only those who are searching can accept proof - those who are blinded by false concepts will never accept truth/proof even if its given to them a million times

Aqua Luna
03-29-2006, 03:49 AM
it seems that people have fallen/gone/divided or what not into the subjective and the objective as to relating the support to hold up what they believe or how others belief is not correct.

question: what do you believe?
answer: that which enhances the self and enlightens the mind. god naturally and higher dimensions metaphysically.

god is the first cause that science calls the big bang. the projection from god is the perpetual motion of physics. the affect of being removed from the first cause doesn't diminish fact came from that which science can only say atoms and such. yet majority of universe is dark matter aka anti-matter. trying to explain the unvisible to those who need to see with their eyes is like looking at the horizon and they exclaim the sun is sinking into the water. they remind me of intelligent designers who have not learned what intelligence is nor design a universe that has intelligence.

This is kinda fly.^

It's too bad politcs, racial illusions, and straight out lies get in the way of understanding things like you just wrote up.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:57 AM
trying to explain the unvisible to those who need to see with their eyes is like looking at the horizon and they exclaim the sun is sinking into the water.



trying to tell someone who is not blind that there are invisible beings or things that you yourself cannot see or understand or label or feel (for real) is like telling a child that there is a santa claus - only difference is, is that you too blind to know that you are not talking to a child - too deaf to hear this man call you a lier - and too dumb to stop telling the lie over and over again -


Man needs Water and Man Needs The Sun

Visionz
03-29-2006, 03:57 AM
they remind me of intelligent designers who have not learned what intelligence is nor design a universe that has intelligence. loved that last line

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:59 AM
question: if so how come man is more attuned to physical labor and woman is more intuitive or emotive for is not woman the soul and man the flesh and/or spirit?


i just explained it above - its best if you ask your self though

Visionz
03-29-2006, 04:06 AM
the sperm is alive the ovum is not - the ovum is like a lump of clay (earth)


the sperm cell (sun) sees its way through the dark - the head of the cell glows - it actually has its own light - it thinks, it swims, it penetrates the ovum - this light is the soul of man -





this is what it means when its said that mans soul lives forever - it continues him - grandfather - father - son - grandson - on and on and on -






this life,sun,sperm cell, attaches it self to the earth,clay,ovum, and wills a vehicle for itself - this is the souls house -



- this is the soul thats deep within you so people say -



it grows - the head of the sperm is your BRAIN -


your light - your brain is a big eating machine - eating light with its eyes and sound with its ears - matter with its mouth -


the tail of that sperm cell is your spinal cord - "ropes" come out of the spinal cord and wraps itself around the clay,earth,ovum - your nerves -


man is the fountain of soul woman is the source of flesh

word up.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:44 AM
Proverbs 30:19
the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a maiden.
Proverbs 30:18-20 (in Context) Proverbs 30 (Whole Chapter)




http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2605/ovumattack0xk.png

Visionz
03-29-2006, 06:02 AM
kinda off topic but could you tell me which verse it was the prophesized African enslavement in america? I was looking for it last night but couldn't find it.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 06:20 AM
kinda off topic but could you tell me which verse it was the prophesized African enslavement in america? I was looking for it last night but couldn't find it.



Genesis 15:13
Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years.
Genesis 15:12-14 (in Context) Genesis 15 (Whole Chapter)

VillainousV
03-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Ok. Think of it this way:
If you were told something your whole life by numerous people you came across day by day, you would begin (if not immediately) to believe in it. If the movie "The Matrix" could somehow be transported back to the 18th or 17th century, people would completely believe that thats what is really going on. "Why" you ask? Because they wouldnt know any better! There was no modern explanation for the shit in that movie, so people would think that shit was reality. Same thing with the Bible and God. Back then, people wanted an explanation for things they didnt understand. Someone probrobly came along and said "well, maybe this could be the reason. Some paranormal being must be doing this. Something we can't see, hear, touch, etc. is all around us!" And with what they knew back then (not too much) BAM!!! Everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Christ was "born" and storytellers took it from there. Eventually somebody got together enough of these stories, and integrated them into a book titled (none other than) The Bible. Best selling fictional text in history.
Don't go shittin on yourself cuz of what I just said. It's just an intelligent opinion ;)

whitey
03-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Ok. Think of it this way:
If you were told something your whole life by numerous people you came across day by day, you would begin (if not immediately) to believe in it. If the movie "The Matrix" could somehow be transported back to the 18th or 17th century, people would completely believe that thats what is really going on. "Why" you ask? Because they wouldnt know any better! There was no modern explanation for the shit in that movie, so people would think that shit was reality. Same thing with the Bible and God. Back then, people wanted an explanation for things they didnt understand. Someone probrobly came along and said "well, maybe this could be the reason. Some paranormal being must be doing this. Something we can't see, hear, touch, etc. is all around us!" And with what they knew back then (not too much) BAM!!! Everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Christ was "born" and storytellers took it from there. Eventually somebody got together enough of these stories, and integrated them into a book titled (none other than) The Bible. Best selling fictional text in history.
Don't go shittin on yourself cuz of what I just said. It's just an intelligent opinion ;)

:thumbup:

7th MONK
03-29-2006, 12:06 PM
god made everything just as it is written.

man has a hard time understanding supernatural events so he makes it a way that he can understand which is wrong. we didnt come from monkeys or cavemen etc.

whitey
03-29-2006, 12:12 PM
god made everything just as it is written.

man has a hard time understanding supernatural events so he makes it a way that he can understand which is wrong. we didnt come from monkeys or cavemen etc.


the problem is you cannot say for a fact either or. but to the best knowledge we have you can infer to one.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:06 PM
god made everything just as it is written


do you understand everything that god has written ?



what has god written ?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Ok. Think of it this way:
If you were told something your whole life by numerous people you came across day by day, you would begin (if not immediately) to believe in it. If the movie "The Matrix" could somehow be transported back to the 18th or 17th century, people would completely believe that thats what is really going on. "Why" you ask? Because they wouldnt know any better! There was no modern explanation for the shit in that movie, so people would think that shit was reality. Same thing with the Bible and God. Back then, people wanted an explanation for things they didnt understand. Someone probrobly came along and said "well, maybe this could be the reason. Some paranormal being must be doing this. Something we can't see, hear, touch, etc. is all around us!" And with what they knew back then (not too much) BAM!!! Everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Christ was "born" and storytellers took it from there. Eventually somebody got together enough of these stories, and integrated them into a book titled (none other than) The Bible. Best selling fictional text in history.
Don't go shittin on yourself cuz of what I just said. It's just an intelligent opinion ;)


The spook God is not real - it was a lie told to hide who the true God is -


after a famous rapper dies, he suddenly becomes the greatest rapper that ever lived -

they exergerated the legacy and turned god into this dead ghost person who can see and do anything at anytime -

people worship death and things they can't even understand and then tell you that you just have to have faith in these same things -

but they really don't know what it is they really have faith in because most never thought about it - they are just trained to repeat pieces of the great lie

7th MONK
03-29-2006, 04:20 PM
The spook God is not real - it was a lie told to hide who the true God is -


after a famous rapper dies, he suddenly becomes the greatest rapper that ever lived -

they exergerated the legacy and turned god into this dead ghost person who can see and do anything at anytime -

people worship death and things they can't even understand and then tell you that you just have to have faith in these same things -

but they really don't know what it is they really have faith in because most never thought about it - they are just trained to repeat pieces of the great lie


i guess you are talking about the holy spirit? correct? christians believe that GOD is 3 forms. the FARTHER,SON.AND HOLY SPIRIT. Expalin this "The spook God is not real - it was a lie told to hide who the true God is -" are you saying the the white man told the black man that there is a GOD that is a ghost to trick them to quit worshiping there own GOD?

No disrespect but that makes no sence. the nation or the 5% having no backing on any of there claims or these so called trick infomation that the White man has put on the blackman.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:26 PM
No disrespect but that makes no sence. the nation or the 5% having no backing on any of there claims or these so called trick infomation that the White man has put on the blackman.


LMMFAAO ! (LAUGH MY MOVA FUCIN ASS ALL THE WAY OFF !)

blackwisdom
03-29-2006, 11:39 PM
Animals = Feel
Humans = Think
Divine = Know

I tend to go with what I know and can prove and explain.
The proof of a Creator's existance is math and science,
the language of creation. When the ancients studied math
they had to master musical notes to prove that they could
master the manifestation of numerical equations. They had to
manifest musical scales via use of high mathmatical concepts.
This is but a meek example of how our ancient mathmatics
and sciences touched a spiritual realm.


So I follow what I know based on how I
articulate my Will in accordance to the Creator's Law.

HOTEP

blackwisdom
03-29-2006, 11:46 PM
Duplicate.

LORD NOSE
03-30-2006, 02:47 AM
Animals = Feel
Humans = Think
Divine = Know

I tend to go with what I know and can prove and explain.
The proof of a Creator's existance is math and science,
the language of creation. When the ancients studied math
they had to master musical notes to prove that they could
master the manifestation of numerical equations. They had to
manifest musical scales via use of high mathmatical concepts.
This is but a meek example of how our ancient mathmatics
and sciences touched a spiritual realm.


So I follow what I know based on how I
articulate my Will in accordance to the Creator's Law.

HOTEP


whats a spiritual realm ?

My First Timbs
03-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Animals = Feel
Humans = Think
Divine = Know

maybe im misunderstanding u but

animals can indeed think

Visionz
03-31-2006, 02:14 AM
Genesis 15:13
Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years.
Genesis 15:12-14 (in Context) Genesis 15 (Whole Chapter)

I thought this particular verse was in regards to the jews in egypt. I thought I had read a verse that said much the same thing but was said after the jews escaped. Thanks nevertheless

Visionz
03-31-2006, 02:41 AM
Some philosophers say that since no natural scientist has ever discovered in the brain anything but nerve connections, it is time we realised that mind is not to be found in any cell taken separately or in the brain taken as a whole. From this, they say, we should conclude that consciousness is not a property of matter. Otherwise, how are we to explain the fact that a person can know and assess himself, and experience, be aware of his various needs? There must be certain nervous faculties, instruments, which receive messages from another spiritual world. So man's spiritual world is alleged to have no material roots in the activity of the brain and is related to a quite different sphere of existence. This argument closes the door to any objective, scientific cognition of mental phenomena. And, indeed, faced with the fact that certain nerve processes are accompanied by subjective processes, some scientists maintain that the nature of this parallelism is out of range of the natural sciences and, quite possibly, beyond the bounds of any human comprehension. I got this from this link here, if you want to check out the much larger article

www.marxists.org/reference/archive/spirkin/works/dialectical-materialism/ch03-s02.html


With this quote he/ she highlights a problem I have always seen in the strictly-facts thought methodology. It nevers answers what allows you to question your own existence in the first place. If you don't have much self-control it's probably true that your mind controls you. But what about those that control their own mind? If you are in control of your mind, and your mind controls all physiological aspects of your being, then where does that ability to control come from?

mashqauck
03-31-2006, 02:55 AM
God hates tattoos i HERD

TeknicelStylez
03-31-2006, 03:19 AM
It's not my fault my feet stink, we shouldn't have to wear socks and shoes...

Visionz
03-31-2006, 11:22 PM
It's not my fault my feet stink, we shouldn't have to wear socks and shoes... ?

sweet sista
03-31-2006, 11:41 PM
you refered to ALLAH God as a HE,HIM, and a WHO

why did you chose to refer to HIM as such ?


it ain't suitable to call him as her or she. i mean you know, you ain't gonna call a king queen it'll be an insult to his majesty.


your right that God puts the soul into the Earth and makes Babies - But your concept of God maby be preventing you from seeing who this true God is

How so?



proof comes to you when you want it - only those who are searching can accept proof - those who are blinded by false concepts will never accept truth/proof even if its given to them a million times

trust me brutha, if there is a concrete proof i would love to embrace it but only if it's a concrete proof.

LORD NOSE
04-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
you refered to ALLAH God as a HE,HIM, and a WHO

why did you chose to refer to HIM as such ?


it ain't suitable to call him as her or she. i mean you know, you ain't gonna call a king queen it'll be an insult to his majesty.


Why not call him a her ?

whats wrong with women ?

Kings are MEN who wear crowns temporarily



Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
your right that God puts the soul into the Earth and makes Babies - But your concept of God maby be preventing you from seeing who this true God is




How so?



i'm not shure - you would have to let me know exactly what you view this god as - what lead you to believe so - and if you really thought about these concepts before you chose to believe




Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
proof comes to you when you want it - only those who are searching can accept proof - those who are blinded by false concepts will never accept truth/proof even if its given to them a million times




trust me brutha, if there is a concrete proof i would love to embrace it but only if it's a concrete proof.


WHY do you need concrete proof ?

Just believe, right ?


are you not one of the ones who say we need to have faith in god and not proof ?

were you not agreeing with hectics when he said that we don't need proof of gods existance ?


why ask for proof now ?


can you provide proof for us that there is indeed a creator of rocks ?

Visionz
04-01-2006, 05:35 PM
it ain't suitable to call him as her or she. i mean you know, you ain't gonna call a king queen it'll be an insult to his majesty.
I think God is beyond the idea of sex, being male or female. God exhibits qualities of both therefore he/she should be interchangable. And if the idea is hard to swallow now, think about what they would of said to the prophets a thousand or two years ago. You can always take sexism out of the picture altogether with names like Grand Creator, the Most High, etc, which I think are suitable as well.

sweet sista
04-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Why not call him a her ?

whats wrong with women ?




My GOD!!
We don’t call him her coz he ain’t her. you won't like it if i call you as my sista, will you?! i mean brutha, you don't like me to call u that not cuz you think there is somethin' wrong with the sistiz, do you?! but cuz uh you know what mean. And of course nothing wrong with women!

Kings are MEN who wear crowns temporarily


Yeah that’s one the differences between him almighty and other kings. They are temporary and weak but he is permanent and so capable to control everything.



i'm not shure - you would have to let me know exactly what you view this god as - what lead you to believe so - and if you really thought about these concepts before you chose to believe



I think he is the only one creator and God to everything. You can’t consider him as humans coz humans have weaknesses but he doesn’t coz if he does then he wouldn’t be able to create nor to run this whole universe. and after we die he is going to judge us for all we did.

- what lead you to believe so -

myself but to be honest maybe a very little help from here and there.

and if you really thought about these concepts before you chose to believe

I sure was born believing in that coz I personally believe all children were born believing in this but later they were misguided. But if you mean like my family or someone else had any influence on me. Then, NO I ain’t that kinda person who people can effect’em easily. I mean my beliefs grew stronger when I was alone not with any one to play some tricks with my mind.


so the real quetion is, Did YOU really thought about these concepts you believe in before you chose to believe and what lead you to believe so ?



WHY do you need concrete proof ?

Just believe, right ?


are you not one of the ones who say we need to have faith in god and not proof ?

were you not agreeing with hectics when he said that we don't need proof of gods existance ?


Easy! There are proofs that prove the existence of God. And I mentioned it earlier if you only check.
I wouldn’t have believed in God if I didn’t see any of the signs of his existence and his mercy. So therefore I didn't belive in it without no proofs.



why ask for proof now ?

cuz it’s just the same as I did to believe what I believe now.


can you provide proof for us that there is indeed a creator of rocks ?

AGAIN!!?? What do you want give me a heart attack or somethin’?! I wrote it earlier.

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 03:02 AM
I think God is beyond the idea of sex, being male or female. God exhibits qualities of both therefore he/she should be interchangable. And if the idea is hard to swallow now, think about what they would of said to the prophets a thousand or two years ago. You can always take sexism out of the picture altogether with names like Grand Creator, the Most High, etc, which I think are suitable as well.


there is alot of truth in this - think about an Asexual being for a moment - a complete being - what was the tree of polarity anyway ?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 03:05 AM
My GOD!!
We don’t call him her coz he ain’t her. you won't like it if i call you as my sista, will you?! i mean brutha, you don't like me to call u that not cuz you think there is somethin' wrong with the sistiz, do you?! but cuz uh you know what mean. And of course nothing wrong with women!


i wouldn't want you to call me a sista because i'm not a woman - are you saying that Allah God is a Man ?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
can you provide proof for us that there is indeed a creator of rocks ?


AGAIN!!?? What do you want give me a heart attack or somethin’?! I wrote it earlier.


__________________________________________________ _______________



The Proof of a creator of rocks is in this thread yall - but i don't see it - can someone point it out for me - maby quote it for all to see clearly ?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
WHY do you need concrete proof ?

Just believe, right ?


are you not one of the ones who say we need to have faith in god and not proof ?

were you not agreeing with hectics when he said that we don't need proof of gods existance ?



Easy! There are proofs that prove the existence of God. And I mentioned it earlier if you only check.
I wouldn’t have believed in God if I didn’t see any of the signs of his existence and his mercy. So therefore I didn't belive in it without no proofs.


are you saying that you provided Proof of a creator on this thread ?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
and if you really thought about these concepts before you chose to believe


I sure was born believing in that coz I personally believe all children were born believing in this but later they were misguided. But if you mean like my family or someone else had any influence on me. Then, NO I ain’t that kinda person who people can effect’em easily. I mean my beliefs grew stronger when I was alone not with any one to play some tricks with my mind.


so the real quetion is, Did YOU really thought about these concepts you believe in before you chose to believe and what lead you to believe so ?



no one is born believing in anything - but if you wanna go with your nice sounding story so be it -

the way i think came about because at a young age i would question people who believe just like you believe - but they had no knowledge of the foundations of their beliefs - they all were just repeating what they heard - i didn't wanna believe, i wanted to know - you say you were not influenced by family or anyone but you did not make up the word God or Allah - so this is proof that you were influenced by someone somewhere at sometime - lets look at your words -



I sure was born believing in that coz I personally believe all children were born believing in this but later they were misguided. But if you mean like my family or someone else had any influence on me. Then, NO I ain’t that kinda person who people can effect’em easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
- what lead you to believe so -


myself but to be honest maybe a very little help from here and there.
help from people or things ?



are you saying here that the religion you practice is self made ?

no one no where told you that God was a King ?

you read it no where ?

you never heard or read anything that told you that God is the creator of everything in existance - you were just born believing this ? -


and that whoever does not believe this were misguided at sometime in their life ?


if the answer for all of the above is YES, get help very soon

sweet sista
04-02-2006, 10:35 PM
i wouldn't want you to call me a sista because i'm not a woman - are you saying that Allah God is a Man ?

No, i don't know that for sure. i think it ain't suitable to call him as a human being but if if we have to call him then it should be like a male. and i don't know more than this. Happy?!

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 10:48 PM
No, i don't know that for sure. i think it ain't suitable to call him as a human being but if if we have to call him then it should be like a male. and i don't know more than this. Happy?!


happy ?


why should he be called a he and not be called a she is what i asked - if you don't know why you refer to him as a MALE/MAN, so be it - just say you don't know -

nah - i still don't know what it is that i'm missing to become priviledged to know that god exist - well the way you explained his existence -

i wanna know what i should do - should i just believe that there is a creator of rocks ?

i know i can do what ever and that you probally don't care - but you being a believer and me being a doubter places you above me in what you believe - so i ask questions to know about this allmighty god that you speak of who allows bad things happen to his creation

sweet sista
04-02-2006, 11:28 PM
no one is born believing in anything - but if you wanna go with your nice sounding story so be it -
Every child is born believing in the Oneness of Allah. That’s definite but later he/she could be misguided or somethin'. it's in the common sense.



the way i think came about because at a young age i would question people who believe just like you believe - but they had no knowledge of the foundations of their beliefs - they all were just repeating what they heard - i didn't wanna believe, i wanted to know

Maybe you questioned the wrong people. Have you ever thought of that?


- you say you were not influenced by family or anyone but you did not make up the word God or Allah - so this is proof that you were influenced by someone somewhere at sometime


Don’t get me wrong, it’s not what I meant.. Yeah I know that i was influenced by someone when I was little. But when i grew up i started to test those beliefs and see for myself if they make sense or not. and for me they do, when did i test'em? when no one was there to fill up my brain with crap. and that's what i meant when i said i wasn't influenced by someone. cuz usually i believe at the time when a person is alone and maybe not in his/her 100% power i believe people can influence him/her.




help from people or things ?

both. but i usually don't go aksin' for help about my faith but i set and hear what people say and maybe jump with some doubts. sometimes, their answers satisfy me and sometimes they don't so i rather use some help else where or somethin'.


are you saying here that the religion you practice is self made ?

Nah, i ain't sayin' that. it's Allah's made.but i think some truth a human can find in oneself. i mean there are proofs in your own body and own life and own place prove those beliefs i believe in. that's what i meant when i said that i learned from myself.



no one no where told you that God was a King ?

you read it no where ?

you never heard or read anything that told you that God is the creator of everything in existance - you were just born believing this ? -
i think i said i used some help from here and there.


and that whoever does not believe this were misguided at sometime in their life ?
yes somehow


if the answer for all of the above is YES, get help very soon

MY GOD you want me end up believing what you believing !!

sweet sista
04-03-2006, 12:33 AM
happy ?


why should he be called a he and not be called a she is what i asked - if you don't know why you refer to him as a MALE/MAN, so be it - just say you don't know -

In most languages i know, they refer to someone who they don't know as a male. i mean you know, like sending a letter to someone. they send it like it's for a male. why do they do that? females won't feel insulted to be called as males or won't feel that they got the wrong letter. but males may feel insulted or might think they got the wrong letter. it's kinda the same reason. Not that God won't know that i'm talkin' about him almighty but it's just better this way cuz Allah is one and nothing like him so there is no sex gender but cuz we don't know how he is like so i believe we refer that to him.


nah - i still don't know what it is that i'm missing to become priviledged to know that god exist - well the way you explained his existence

i wanna know what i should do - should i just believe that there is a creator of rocks ?

Why nothing is made by itself like Rocks?!
Some might say something about maybe how the wind blows up and shape mountains and then little rocks fall down and gather with bigger ones and in the rainy days they become mud or somethin' then again when the weather is dry and sunny, the little rocks become one big rock. Blah blah blah..

yeah ok i got it, but who moved the wind? Who changed the weather? Who shaped the land in a way that made the rocks gather in certain spot?

Everything is motivated by something. The feelings and the behaviors are effected and motivated by other things though they aren't touchable.
Then how the things that are touchable can't be motivated by something or someone?

to say that the rock is made or shaped by the wind. It's like sayin' it was the oven that cooked my food. It's absolutely true but you ain't goin' to disbelieve in Allah “God” just cause you know how the happenings was done. cuz no one can do what he can
I know the examples don't match in the level but i tried to use them coz they're easy to understand and to see.


i know i can do what ever and that you probally don't care
funny cuz in stead of working on my projects that all my friends almost finished and probably will get better grades for that. i sit my butt here to reply to what you think i don't care about. but don't get me wrong i like what i'm doin' anyway.



- but you being a believer and me being a doubter places you above me in what you believe - so i ask questions to know about this allmighty god that you speak of who allows bad things happen to his creation

first brutha, please don't ever say something like you above meor something like that cuz for me it sounds like "you're a Bitch!" and i hate it when someone thinks i think myself above him/her cuz that so not ME!!

brutha, i personally think that Allah almighty allows bad things happen to his creation for so many different reasons. sometimes, maybe something bad will wake a brutha up and leads him to his lord Allah. yes, i know it hurts but trust me i saw bruthaz who are really need big thing to wake them up something like a shock or two. Allah is the most merciful so if you ever saw a mother with her baby, how does she hold him/her to her heart, how does she cry when he/she is sick or had some accident, how does she prefer to see herself in his/her baby's place when he/she is dying or somethin, how does she badly want the best for her baby. That's nothing comparable to Allah's love and mercy to his creation. Allah's love and mercy is greater than that.

sounds crazy? heh i know but a mother is a human being and she is so contolled by her emotion in other words, she can't know always the best for her child as who created the child does.

another reason, test! he loves you, he tests you more. yeah it's tough but in so many cases it's like he is saving you a very beautiful place in heaven -all places in heaven are beautiful- so you're a sinner brutha and only to get you into this place he has to purify you from the sins. if the brutha were patient and still thankful to Allah, he passed the test. If he pissed off and start to curse and maybe got crazier than he already is, he failed the test.
there are other reasons i may don't know and only Allah does and i may forgot but mainly those are the ones i recall for now.

sure faith upgrade people but in Islam it doesn't give the right to be f***in' Arrogant.

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS

if the answer for all of the above is YES, get help very soon

MY GOD you want me end up believing what you believing !!


if we both believe then we can both be very wrong -

what is it that you think i believe ?

i know i can be wrong about anything that i believe - and i don't arrogantly state my beliefs as facts -


Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
- but you being a believer and me being a doubter places you above me in what you believe - so i ask questions to know about this allmighty god that you speak of who allows bad things happen to his creation


first brutha, please don't ever say something like you above meor something like that cuz for me it sounds like "you're a Bitch!" and i hate it when someone thinks i think myself above him/her cuz that so not ME!!


your not above me in what YOU believe ?

you have more information in what you believe than i do placing you the teacher over me in what you say you believe -


your beliefs to me are fanatical because there is no reasoning with you about them - if you feel that a person is misguided/lost because they don't believe what you believe the way you believe it, your a religious fanatic.

This type of mind causes division and war - you won't compromise or listen to another because you stand so firm in your BELIEF - to believe is to not know - and if you don't know what your doing then you are misguided and lost

Prince Rai
04-03-2006, 05:03 AM
didn't the bible say (indirectly) that Adam and Eve were first, then had to have sex with their children, and then their children had to have sex with each other, they call it.....The Aristocrats :)

haha love that^


btw.. the adam n eve story is deep and means more.

they were kicked out of eden and placed on earth hmmm

how can "humans" in physical bodies be kicked out of paradise and put on earth?

lets take some weird rationality here...

does it make more sense to suggest that, adam n eve were taken away from one planet where life would have been more fun with the technological (etc) advances there, and put on this planet?

furthermore, were there only two that came to earth? if adam n eve are the sole parentage to all humans then we are all related.

but that is incorrect in various ways starting from genes etc.



just sayn this so some may want to consider.

abasi
04-03-2006, 08:41 AM
true

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 02:12 PM
haha love that^


btw.. the adam n eve story is deep and means more.

they were kicked out of eden and placed on earth hmmm


according to what story in what book ?


in the bible,eden is on earth -


http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/THE%20GARDEN.jpg

Euphrates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphrates)The river Euphrates is one of the four rivers that flow from the Garden of Eden ... The river Euphrates was named from this root word, "To gush forth". ..

Tigris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigris)Today, the name Arvand refers to the lower part of the Tigris (ie, Arvand/Shatt ... Baghdad, the capital of Iraq, stands on the banks of the Tigris, ...


btw - Arabia means paradise



http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/CUSH.jpg

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/Egypt.jpg

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/Ethiopia.jpg




how can "humans" in physical bodies be kicked out of paradise and put on earth?

are you saying that they were in human bodies while in paradise then they were kicked out of pardise and came to earth in some other form ?



lets take some weird rationality here...

does it make more sense to suggest that, adam n eve were taken away from one planet where life would have been more fun with the technological (etc) advances there, and put on this planet?

furthermore, were there only two that came to earth? if adam n eve are the sole parentage to all humans then we are all related.

but that is incorrect in various ways starting from genes etc.



just sayn this so some may want to consider.


when cain was ordered to leave, he went to the land of nod and found himself a wife there - and god told him that the people there would not harm him - according to the bible

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 02:19 PM
haha love that^


btw.. the adam n eve story is deep and means more.

they were kicked out of eden and placed on earth hmmm

how can "humans" in physical bodies be kicked out of paradise and put on earth?

lets take some weird rationality here...

does it make more sense to suggest that, adam n eve were taken away from one planet where life would have been more fun with the technological (etc) advances there, and put on this planet?

furthermore, were there only two that came to earth? if adam n eve are the sole parentage to all humans then we are all related.

but that is incorrect in various ways starting from genes etc.



just sayn this so some may want to consider.

What I developed from the whole adam and eve story was a metaphor. We could live in complete harmony with mother earth and be free of pain and death and all other problems if we simply live how God wants us to. Instead we are tempted by forbidden fruit on a daily basis, so rather than live accordingly we decide to follow satans path which provides temporary comfort but death, pain, and strife in the long run.

My First Timbs
04-03-2006, 03:40 PM
haha love that^


btw.. the adam n eve story is deep and means more.

they were kicked out of eden and placed on earth hmmm

how can "humans" in physical bodies be kicked out of paradise and put on earth?

lets take some weird rationality here...

does it make more sense to suggest that, adam n eve were taken away from one planet where life would have been more fun with the technological (etc) advances there, and put on this planet?

furthermore, were there only two that came to earth? if adam n eve are the sole parentage to all humans then we are all related.

but that is incorrect in various ways starting from genes etc.



just sayn this so some may want to consider.

what do u mean by it being incorrect in various ways starting from the genes etc?

abasi
04-03-2006, 03:40 PM
so if we live the the way god wanted us to live
we wouldnt have any problems?

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 04:11 PM
so if we live the the way god wanted us to live
we wouldnt have any problems?

Where would the problems originate from? Our bodies would be capable of withstanding anything diseases and all that other shit threw at us, there would be no evil in mens hearts, we would have infinite wisdom etc...

The list goes on man, we are supposed to live a certain way, and right now most of us are very far from the original focus.

sweet sista
04-04-2006, 12:24 AM
if we both believe then we can both be very wrong -
i know that God is there and i know that he is one and can do anything and everything and i know that he loves his creation.



what is it that you think i believe ?
you tell me.


i know i can be wrong about anything that i believe - and i don't arrogantly state my beliefs as facts -
are you pointin' at me here, sunny?!
yeah i can see you're pointing at me.
you know somethin, if i didn't know them as facts i wouldn't state them.



your not above me in what YOU believe ?

i could be in one way that i believe in the oneness of Allah and his capability to do whatever he wants and i trust his mercy and never have bad thoughts about the one who created me. i mean i never thought he created me just playing and to see me suffer or somethin'.


you have more information in what you believe than i do placing you the teacher over me in what you say you believe -

uuh i dunno i never consider myself as a teacher of anything i just say what i KNOW is true. if i ever thought that what i might say could be wrong i wouldn't have state it.


your beliefs to me are fanatical because there is no reasoning with you about them - if you feel that a person is misguided/lost because they don't believe what you believe the way you believe it, your a religious fanatic.

see, that was i was talking about when i said don't put me above you or somethin'. that's in your mind not in mine. you see me so fanatic cuz i know what i believe is the truth and so when i see some crazy bruthaz like yourself i try to make them see what i see cuz what i believe in upgraded me so i want to see'em ugraded. is that fanatic? Is that your claim? if so then, fine i'm fanatic about that!!


This type of mind causes division and war - you won't compromise or listen to another because you stand so firm in your BELIEF


how's that?
i'm listenin' to you now and i'm takin' so much nonesense and not complainin' nor whining about it.



to believe is to not know - and if you don't know what your doing then you are misguided and lost

i know what i believe. Do you believe in what you know? i hope not.
seek Knowledge even if it's as far as china. that's one of the teachings of Islam. If you ever found yourself at the top of knowledge you have to know -not only- that there is God but he is one as well.


i feel sorry 4 u cuz tho u say dat u seek and want to know more and more, you don't seem to know this fact yet.

Prince Rai
04-04-2006, 04:24 AM
lol, my statement sparked some interest.

physical form in bible "paradise" cannot exist.
when you die you leave physical attributes and elevate in mental elements.

as for adam and eve being the parentage to all humans.

this cant be correct as different humans have differennces in gene pools which cannot coincide with some other humans.
there must have been more adam and eves than just the one pair.

the bible tells us a story. like a greek myth about how humanity came about with that "original sin".


SUNNY..

it may be true that eden may be on earth,

but God took them thre?
as oppsoed to made them there?

Aqua Luna
04-04-2006, 07:47 AM
"I believe the children are the future...teach them well and let them lead the way...show them all the beauty they posses insiiiide." - W.H.

LORD NOSE
04-04-2006, 10:32 AM
you see me so fanatic cuz i know what i believe is the truth and so when i see some crazy bruthaz like yourself i try to make them see what i see cuz what i believe in upgraded me so i want to see'em ugraded.


what did i write that made you see me as crazy ?

you saying that there is a creator of rocks, that you know for shure exist, lets me know that you got serious head problems -

then for you to tell us that you proved it in this thread lets me know that your insane - i'm writing you so that you can see your own words and heal your own self - do you read your own post/replies ?

if you wanna go on to believe that there is indeed a creator who lives in ghost form in another dimension on another planet somewhere thats cool - but know that its just a belief and not something that you know or proved on these boards - stop lying to us and yourself and most of all THINK

WARPATH
04-04-2006, 01:53 PM
do u believe in evolution
or do you beleive the bible's
version or do you believe in a mixture of the two

neither-

there are many different creation stories other then what the bible and evolution teach.

WARPATH
04-04-2006, 02:15 PM
what did i write that made you see me as crazy ?

you saying that there is a creator of rocks, that you know for shure exist, lets me know that you got serious head problems -

then for you to tell us that you proved it in this thread lets me know that your insane - i'm writing you so that you can see your own words and heal your own self - do you read your own post/replies ?

if you wanna go on to believe that there is indeed a creator who lives in ghost form in another dimension on another planet somewhere thats cool - but know that its just a belief and not something that you know or proved on these boards - stop lying to us and yourself and most of all THINK

Sunny- no disrespect-

The concrete world around us has detatced us from our minds eye.

We are taught at a young age- this or that is impossible because it goes against science. Then when the impossible happens the mind is hurt- it doesn't register or comprehend- it "heals" itself.

As society white washes everything, it destroys cultures- different ways of understanding-- it retards spiritual growth-

Do I beleive in a creator of rocks? I'll take it a step further and say I believe the rocks will talk to you if want to hear them.

Am I insane?

As cultures are erased off the face of earth, people telling other people they are wrong, I wonder- who trully are the insane ones?

You mentioned the power of influence others have on each other- how can you believe about a creator if there is no proof.

Well proof is a rare occurnce indeed- However- let's say a miracle happened to your mother- she grew back a limb or something- and god told her to honor him-

Would you call your mother a liar at this point?

Now say at this point you do believe in a creator because you witnessed it and heard the creators voice- So you write it in a book. Then someone get's a hold of your book and adds some of their own bull shit in it. Now the original testimony has been discredited- but their still a kernal of truth in what was written before somebody twisted in to their own means.

So how can I believe in a creator, or talking rocks?

Lakota don't have any books to pass nothing down- at least not until the last 100 years. All my knowledge comes passed down from my elders- from their elders- and so on and so fourth- That is why white man was unable to completely destroy our culture, like they have to so many other tribes. And I will pass my knowledge on to my children- so the truth won't be lost- because once we loose our link to god we will be truly dumb deaf and blind.

LORD NOSE
04-04-2006, 02:28 PM
understandable

there is a creator and there is a God

but most ust don't understand that they view these the way the grand lier wants them to understand these things -

if you cannot see the flaws in the questions and answers given by the religious fanatic perhaps you see it the same as them

the truth about these things are written to come to light to us at a time

most do not know how to exept this truth if its coming from some man

they want a ghost to tell them - an alien - some type of being that hovers over their bed at night -

when you pull these away from the lie, they cling onto it, afraid to let go and face the realness of reality - if you have seen ghost move about and talk to you, so be it - if you have experienced God by him talking to you so be it - if you have proof that a creator created the human being so be it - but don't lie to us concerning these things

WARPATH
04-04-2006, 05:40 PM
i know i can do what ever and that you probally don't care - but you being a believer and me being a doubter places you above me in what you believe - so i ask questions to know about this allmighty god that you speak of who allows bad things happen to his creation

Forgive me for pulling quotes-

I have no reason to lie- it would serve no purpose.

I have no reason to state my own experience's either- most people wouldn't believe me anyways. It's pointless to try and convince someone else what to believe.

But in your question you want answers about an almighty being created and allow bad things happen to his creation.

I don't want to sound like a know it all but let me answer you with my beliefs.

If by bad things happen you mean- hurricanes, tornados, and other disaster caused by nature- all I can say is this is a way of the earth to cleanse it's self. I belief if we took better care of nature- nature would take better care of us- just look at the effect global warming is having.

If by bad things you mean- a man beating or hurting a child in other ways -war- famine- opression- poverty.............These are things man put upon each other, or themselves.

Our greatest gift from the creator is free will. The will to love, and cherish our children- or the will to beat or kill babies. To eliminate your power to of choice- is to become a slave- to longer be free to make your own choices- is this not slavery? If the creator interferred with everything then we would be slaves- don't do that or the almighty will smite you!

We can master technology- but at the exspensive or our resources? this is exercising free will- we can believe in an Almighty God, or we can believe ourselves to be God's- this is exercising free will. We can cause war with our neighbors- or peace- it's totally up to us.

sweet sista
04-04-2006, 11:15 PM
what did i write that made you see me as crazy ?

you saying that there is a creator of rocks, that you know for shure exist, lets me know that you got serious head problems -

then for you to tell us that you proved it in this thread lets me know that your insane - i'm writing you so that you can see your own words and heal your own self - do you read your own post/replies ?

Damn it, Sunny! That’s so mean, i never was described such awful things. But i guess you just took it too personally. i'm sorry if i hurt you when i called you crazy but I didn’t mean no harm. i didn't know that "crazy" holds a lot of meanings to you.

i'm really talking too much from you.


if you wanna go on to believe that there is indeed a creator who lives in ghost form in another dimension on another planet somewhere thats cool - but know that its just a belief and not something that you know or proved on these boards - stop lying to us and yourself and most of all THINK

Don’t call me a liar! Damm it, i told you if i didn't know it for sure i wouldn't post it anyway.

7EL7
04-04-2006, 11:30 PM
this chick is a nut ^

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 01:19 AM
Go to hell, apsu!

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:28 AM
hell is a place where ghost go to get there flesh burned off forever and ever


lmao

a ghost with flesh lol


http://www.thedeckingcrew.com/meat/images/article40d.jpg