PDA

View Full Version : God?

hectis
03-27-2006, 07:53 PM
THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF DEBATE OF GOD SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U THINK GOD IS

DO U BELIEVE IN GOD?

WHO IS GOD?

IS IT A PERSON OR THING?

IF IT IS A PERSON THEN IS THAT PERSON A HE OR SHE?

IF IT IS A THING THEN WHAT IS IT?

IS THERE ONLY ONE GOD OR MANY?

WHY IS GOD CALLED YAHWEH IN SOME TEXT BUT ALLAH IN
OTHERS?

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON GOD?

DO U FEAR GOD?

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD?

DO U RESPECT GOD?

DO U SEEK GOD OR DO U SEEK SOMETHING ELSE?

DO U FEEL IT IS BETTER TO LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD OR

BY THE WORD OF MAN?

IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE U WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THIS PLEASE DO SO

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 09:23 PM
God is a Word that i can Type on my keyboard

sweet sista
03-27-2006, 11:27 PM
God is a supreme bein' that there is notin' like him, can make anything and everything happen faster than a blink of an eye. He created all things.

Sicka than aidZ
03-27-2006, 11:35 PM
yo, ima skeptic, i get the feeling there is a god, but most of me says there isnt. if there is i hope he likes us

Wooly Noggins
03-27-2006, 11:42 PM
God is a supreme bein' that there is notin' like him, can make anything and everything happen faster than a blink of an eye. He created all things.

why don't he make the soldiers dropping bombs all over the world stop faster than a blink of the eye

is it because HE is a HE like you just said above

and MEN are limited

what is a Bein/Being ?

and Where did you get this concept of God being the way you described HIM

Dissonance
03-27-2006, 11:48 PM
why don't he make the soldiers dropping bombs all over the world stop faster than a blink of the eye

and MEN are limited

what is a Bein/Being ?

Why would it be god's job to coddle? Would anything truly be experienced and learned from that

sweet sista
03-28-2006, 12:54 AM

and MEN are limited

what is a Bein/Being ?

it ain't god job to do this and that for humans. He can but won't if he doesn't want to. Why? i don't know he knows best but surely for a good reason. and i think he does things for us but we just don't notice.

it's complicated but what i know is that a being is a type of a livin' thing or somethin' at least that what i meant when i pointed at god. i mean there are human beings and other creatures and there is who created them all. and he is the only one supreme being. i don't think it's even suitable to put'em all on the same level coz the creator ain't like the creation.

sweet sista
03-28-2006, 12:55 AM
I Think God Isnt Real

Now you're insultin' your intelligence.

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:55 AM

and MEN are limited

what is a Bein/Being ?

then HE aint shit, just like the rest of us.

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Now you're insultin' your intelligence.

y?

is it any coinsodence that all the big religions popped up at the same time? when there was no good science or explanations to certain things. and people didnt have nukes and guns to scare people into submitting to their wishes, so they invented a god to scare the fear into people.

where are all these crazy happenings that are in the bible quran and all the other books?

o wait, they never really happend. because its all made up to controll people.

looks like its still got a good hold on some in here...

Wooly Noggins
03-28-2006, 02:00 AM
it ain't god job to do this and that for humans. He can but won't if he doesn't want to. Why? i don't know he knows best but surely for a good reason. and i think he does things for us but we just don't notice.

it's complicated but what i know is that a being is a type of a livin' thing or somethin' at least that what i meant when i pointed at god. i mean there are human beings and other creatures and there is who created them all. and he is the only one supreme being. i don't think it's even suitable to put'em all on the same level coz the creator ain't like the creation.

sounds nice

sounds smart

whitey
03-28-2006, 02:03 AM

yea god was laughing his ass off when hitler was gassing 6 million jews.

Visionz
03-28-2006, 02:29 AM
where are all these crazy happenings that are in the bible quran and all the other books?would you like examples? They're there for you to find if you care to look. It may take a minute but I can show you some.

yea god was laughing his ass off when hitler was gassing 6 million jews as terrible as it was, let's not forget that humans have free will. If you're mad at God for this, you should be even angerier at the Ford Motor Company.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-28-2006, 02:55 AM
god is a human creation. the idea that anyone on this site is god is as plausable as the concept of god itself. thus if you believe in god then it is believable that i am in fact god. lol.

Visionz
03-28-2006, 03:00 AM
if humans created god who created humans? please don't answer with evolution, the single-cell organisms had to come from somewhere. peace

Ironlungz
03-28-2006, 07:02 AM
If God exists then we should have him abolished -Mikhail Bakunin

muhammadbey
03-28-2006, 12:01 PM
"Allah! There is no god but He, - the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). "-Quran 2:255, "Ayat al-Kursi"

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:57 PM
if humans created god who created humans? please don't answer with evolution, the single-cell organisms had to come from somewhere. peace

Why didnt god have to come from somewhere?

You cant say one did and the other didnt. If thats your reasoning you have a fallacy.

A fallacy is, very generally, an error in reasoning. To be more specific, a fallacy is an "argument" in which the premises given for the conclusion do not provide the needed degree of support.

In particular you have a cause and effect fallacy.

This fallacy is committed when a person assumes that one event must cause another just because the events occur in a supposed order. The mistake being made is that the causal conclusion is being drawn without adequate justification.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-28-2006, 03:03 PM

Some believe that the meterorite that struck the earth and killed the dinosaurs had bacteria on it which led to the first steps of evolution. That along with the radiation from the meteor causing the basic genetic matter to mutate, and begin the million year long mission to get to being ameobi. I kinda summarised this viewpoint, and am no expert on it, it's just something accumulated from word of mouth, coupled with the discovery channel (the latter being an assumption).
As for the existence of the devine being. I believe there are beings which are what you would call 'omnipotent' but they didn't create everything, they live outside of the realms of time and space, meaning they were here from the very very beginning (whichcver big bang was the first). I base this partly on the idea of there being a 'natural order' to things, where whatever these beings are, are at the top. And we, are somewhere near the bottom. I also believe that those at the top of the ladder care very little for the goings on of those near the bottom - Like with humans and cockroaches, for example.
The one negative I can think of is the concept of God, which spawned from organised religion. The idea of being afraid of what's above and below us is what holds us back from the next step in the progression of this race. Some people need to be afraid of the forces which hold this universe together, and that's cool, there's nothing wrong with being scared and all. But things do need to move on. Though if I'm wrong, I won't need to worry about it as I'll be dead by that time haha

Solid Flame
03-28-2006, 05:07 PM
I really can´t understand some of You. Somebody said, he hates God... For me God is the One I can put all my trust into. Even when I´m going through hard times I know I can always rely on him.`Cause those hard times only make me stronger and wiser. See hardships as lessons...Of course at the first look I can´t prove to You that God exists.. But then again when I hear some beatiful music or see a beatiful sunrise I can´t help myself, but say : damn, God HAS to exist. Try not to look at Him in a religious way. Religion mostly creates a false image of God. All You have to do is try to SEE! Open Your eyes! Look inside Your heart and You will find GOD. And once You found Him, he´ll never gonna leave You alone anymore!Trust me! PEACE!

hectis
03-28-2006, 10:24 PM

DO U BELIEVE IN GOD? YES

WHO IS GOD? THE HOLY MOST HIGH AND RULER OR EVERTHING

IS IT A PERSON OR THING? PERSON

IF IT IS A PERSON THEN IS THAT PERSON A HE OR SHE? HE

IF IT IS A THING THEN WHAT IS IT? NOT A THING

IS THERE ONLY ONE GOD OR MANY? ONE

WHY IS GOD CALLED YAHWEH IN SOME TEXT BUT ALLAH IN OTHERS? GOD HAS MANY NAMES

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON GOD? HE IS ALWAYS WITH ME

DO U FEAR GOD? IF U HEAR HIM SPEAK U WILL FEAR HIM TOO

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD? LOVE

DO U RESPECT GOD? YES

DO U SEEK GOD OR DO U SEEK SOMETHING ELSE? I SEEK GOD

DO U FEEL IT IS BETTER TO LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD OR BY THE WORD OF MAN? THE WORD OF MAN WILL ONLY LEAD U INTO RUINS WHILE THE WORD OF GOD WILL LEAD U CORRECT

IT IS BETTER TO NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN THEN TO BE WITH OUT GOD

Sicka than aidZ
03-28-2006, 10:42 PM
If God exists then we should have him abolished -Mikhail Bakunin

Impeach god, lol....."vote mashquack for god"

My First Timbs
03-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Some believe that the meterorite that struck the earth and killed the dinosaurs had bacteria on it which led to the first steps of evolution.

in my experience on evolution and theology, i have never heard this interpretation.

i think u are confusing 2 issues.

evolution was "in process" the second that there was a population of microorganisms with a mode of replication and inheritance, thus evolution was working billions of years before an asteroid struck the earth and potentially killed off the dinos.

i think what u meant was that the killing off of the dinos is what prompted the course of "modern" mammalian evolution and thus humanity.

sweet sista
03-29-2006, 01:27 AM
y?

because when you think God ain't for real it's like sayin' you're not for real. You're mind ain't for real. You're feelin' ain't for real. Your humanity ain't for real. Your creativity ain't for real. Everythin' in life ain't for real. And yeah believe it. it's connected.
How we're 4 real?first you feel things and you whitey, act to these feelings. You don't let go. If it wasn't for real, you wouldn't cry the day you were born. If it wasn't for real, you wouldn't fight with anyone in your life coz they pissed you off. If it wasn't for real, you wouldn't feel hurt, you wouldn't feel embarrassed, you wouldn't feel good, you wouldn't feel bad or feel anything and you won't be able to touch anything if it ain't for real.

How is it insulting to your intelligence to think that there is no God?
you know as an intelligent human being, that everything happens for a reason. And every act has a re-act. I mean even a very simple things make you wonder who did this and who did that? Check it in your daily life. If you still live with your parents, you wake up in the early mornin' the breakfast is cooked. “oh it has to be mum” you never thought it was made by itself, did you? or It wasn't the boggy man, was he?

And even if you were the best geologic scientist you'll keep listin' to me the whole process of how somethin' happens then it has to come to a point when you stop and i ain't talkin' about the lack of knowledge about geology or somethin' but it's just too beyond what any human being can get to or it just against all what he was learned in his best college.

Why nothing is made by itself like Rocks?!
Some might say something about maybe how the wind blows up and shape mountains and then little rocks fall down and gather with bigger ones and in the rainy days they become mud or somethin' then again when the weather is dry and sunny, the little rocks become one big rock. Blah blah blah..

yeah ok i got it, but who moved the wind? Who changed the weather? Who shaped the land in a way that made the rocks gather in certain spot?

Everything is motivated by something. The feelings and the behaviors are effected and motivated by other things though they aren't touchable.
Then how the things that are touchable can't be motivated by something or someone?

to say that the rock is made or shaped by the wind. It's like sayin' it was the oven that cooked my food. It's absolutely true but you ain't goin' to disbelieve in Allah “God” just cause you know how the happenings was done.
I know the examples don't match in the level but i tried to use them coz they're easy to understand and to see.

is it any coinsodence that all the big religions popped up at the same time? when there was no good science or explanations to certain things.

Man,that shows who in here build his statements on guesses and assumptions. The big religions and here i suppose you're talking about Islam, Christianity and Judaism. They aren't popped up at the same time. Islam was revealed in 611 A.C that means like 1427 ago and Christianity was revealed 2006 years ago.

when there was no good science or explanations to certain things?

What is the hell that suppose to mean, you ignorant?! Lemme tell ya somethin' first of all and believe it or not, those religions revealed upon people using the best that the people had at that time. I mean when Christianity came to its people by prophet Jesus -may Allah's peace upon him- the people was the best at medicine. And the miracles of Jesus were so related to what his people are good at. He could cure leper and blindness-by the will of Allah- and he could revive deads -by the will of Allah-“God”.When Islam was revealed upon Prophet Muhammad -may Allah's peace be upon him- Allah all-knowing knew that the best thing is using what the people are good at. He almighty ain't gonna tell people about cars when all they're good at is somethin' else. Koran was raveled speakin' to what the people were good at and because it's the last message from God it contains what will happen in the future and what happened in the past. The people of Muhammad were so articulate, fluent and eloquent. That means that the Koran has the greatest evidences that talk with people minds and prove logically the existence of god and how things go. So that shows that those three religions convinced people and proved to them real facts the people were the best at. It ain't like they were ignorants and they were used.

and people didnt have nukes and guns to scare people into submitting to their wishes, so they invented a god to scare the fear into people.

This is stupid!
Should they had last model weapons like we have today so they make people submit to their wishes by scaring them?! They had other weapons and had other ways of torturing people to make them submit.

Beside the prophets that those religions were revealed upon are had the best manners among their people. Their own people knew them for being honest and never tell lies.

Nothing wrong about fearing god when you make a mistake, that makes you a better human being. It makes you watch it out for the next time and not to repeat the same mistake. It makes you kind to people. It makes you just, humble and wise.

where are all these crazy happenings that are in the bible quran and all the other books?]

Awww thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that's so what i was looking for in a question. Coz in Koran there are plenty a lot of signs. Maybe in each verse. But since i usually post long posts i won't make it longer than it's already is. But few examples for an ignorant who pretend to read holy books including Koran and obviously he doesn't.

1)It was Allah who sends the winds, and they raise the clouds: then they spread them in the sky as he wills, and breaks them into fragments, until you see rain-drops issue from the midst thereof: then when He has made them reach such of his servants as He wills, behold they rejoice-
verse No. 48, chapter the roman empire Surah No.30

2)It is Allah who sends forth the winds, so that they raise up the clouds, and we drive them to a land that is dead, and revive the earth therewith after its death: even so (will be) the resurrection.
verse No. 9, chapter the Fatir, or the orginator of the creation Surah No.35

3)Don't you see that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and leads it through springs in the earth? Then he causes the glow, therewith, produce of various colors: then it withers; you will see it grow yellow; then He makes it dry up and crumble away. Truly in this is a message of remembrance to men of understanding.
verse No. 21, chapter the crowds Surah No.39

o wait, they never really happend. because its all made up to controll people.

O wait, they did happen but if you didn't catch up with then it's just another story.

looks like its still got a good hold on some in here...

yeah that's the part where i suppose to look like that helpless sista who is so controlled by some old stories or myths. But guess what, as long as it the truth, i'm happy that i'm controlled by that.

here is some exclusive for you and i picked'em up coz they typically talk about people like yourself.

Verse #77Does not man see that it is We who created him from sperm yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open adversary!
Verse #78And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origins and) creation: he says, “who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones at that?”
Verse #79say “He will give them life who created them for the first time! For he is well-versed in every kind of creation!-3
Verse #80“The same who produces for you fire out of the green tree when behold! You kindle therewith (your own fires)
Verse #81“Is not He who created the heaven and earth able to create the like thereof?”- yes indeed for He is the creator supreme of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
Verse #82 "Verily, when he intend a thing, his command is, “Be and it is”
Verse #83:"So glory to him in whose hands is dominion of all things: and to him will you be all brought back".

Chapter Ya-sin surah #36

Visionz
03-29-2006, 01:50 AM
( )----mark of my own thoughts

A fallacy is, very generally, an error in reasoning. To be more specific, a fallacy is an "argument" in which the premises given for the conclusion do not provide the needed degree of support.

In particular you have a cause and effect fallacy.

This fallacy is committed when a person assumes that one event must cause another just because the events occur in a supposed order( supposed order? so humans are shrinking back to single-cell organisims somewhere huh?). The mistake being made is that the causal conclusion is being drawn without adequate justification( for yourself, anyways). So Whitey, are you saying that there's not adequate justification for saying that humans evolved from a single-cell organism? or just saying because there were single-cell creatures we evolved from doesn't mean that they had a creator? I would still say that you'd be hard-pressed to find anything in the scientific world that doesn't at least have a debate going on about it's orgins (in biology or astronomy, anyways) You being really wordy doesn't mean my question is based upon a fallacy, just that you'll use it as a weapon when confronted with a difficult question., which still remains, Where did the single-cell organisms come from?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:52 AM
because when you think God ain't for real it's like sayin' you're not for real.

do you know the difference between something that was made and something that was created ?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:53 AM
1 a : FICTITIOUS (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/fictitious), INVENTED (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/invented) <a made excuse> b : artificially produced c : put together of various ingredients <a made dish>
2 : assured of success <a made man> -- usually used in the phrase have it made

1 : to bring into existence <God created the heaven and the earth -- Gen 1:1 (Authorized Version)>
2 a : to invest with a new form, office, or rank <was created a lieutenant> b : to produce or bring about by a course of action or behavior <her arrival created a terrible fuss> <create new jobs>
3 : CAUSE (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/cause), OCCASION (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/occasion) <famine creates high food prices>
4 a : to produce through imaginative skill <create a painting> b : DESIGN (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/design) <creates dresses>
intransitive senses : to make or bring into existence something new

whitey
03-29-2006, 01:59 AM
because when you think God ain't for real it's like sayin' you're not for real. You're mind ain't for real. You're feelin' ain't for real. Your humanity ain't for real. Your creativity ain't for real. Everythin' in life ain't for real. And yeah believe it. it's connected.
How we're 4 real?first you feel things and you whitey, act to these feelings. You don't let go. If it wasn't for real, you wouldn't cry the day you were born. If it wasn't for real, you wouldn't fight with anyone in your life coz they pissed you off. If it wasn't for real, you wouldn't feel hurt, you wouldn't feel embarrassed, you wouldn't feel good, you wouldn't feel bad or feel anything and you won't be able to touch anything if it ain't for real.

How is it insulting to your intelligence to think that there is no God?
you know as an intelligent human being, that everything happens for a reason. And every act has a re-act. I mean even a very simple things make you wonder who did this and who did that? Check it in your daily life. If you still live with your parents, you wake up in the early mornin' the breakfast is cooked. “oh it has to be mum” you never thought it was made by itself, did you? or It wasn't the boggy man, was he?

And even if you were the best geologic scientist you'll keep listin' to me the whole process of how somethin' happens then it has to come to a point when you stop and i ain't talkin' about the lack of knowledge about geology or somethin' but it's just too beyond what any human being can get to or it just against all what he was learned in his best college.

Why nothing is made by itself like Rocks?!
Some might say something about maybe how the wind blows up and shape mountains and then little rocks fall down and gather with bigger ones and in the rainy days they become mud or somethin' then again when the weather is dry and sunny, the little rocks become one big rock. Blah blah blah..

yeah ok i got it, but who moved the wind? Who changed the weather? Who shaped the land in a way that made the rocks gather in certain spot?

Everything is motivated by something. The feelings and the behaviors are effected and motivated by other things though they aren't touchable.
Then how the things that are touchable can't be motivated by something or someone?

to say that the rock is made or shaped by the wind. It's like sayin' it was the oven that cooked my food. It's absolutely true but you ain't goin' to disbelieve in Allah “God” just cause you know how the happenings was done.
I know the examples don't match in the level but i tried to use them coz they're easy to understand and to see.

Man,that shows who in here build his states on guesses and assumptions. The big religions and here i suppose you're talking about Islam, Christianity and Judaism. They aren't popped up at the same time. Islam was revealed in 611 A.C that means like 1427 ago and Christianity was revealed 2006 years ago.

when there was no good science or explanations to certain things?

What is the hell that suppose to mean, you ignorant?! Lemme tell ya somethin' first of all and believe it or not, those religions revealed upon people using the best that the people had at that time. I mean when Christianity came to its people by prophet Jesus -may Allah's peace upon him- the people was the best at medicine. And the miracles of Jesus were so related to what his people are good at. He could cure leper and blindness-by the will of Allah- and he could revive deads -by the will of Allah-“God”.When Islam was revealed upon Prophet Muhammad -may Allah's peace be upon him- Allah all-knowing knew that the best thing is using what the people are good at. He almighty ain't gonna tell people about cars when all they're good at is somethin' else. Koran was raveled speakin' to what the people were good at and because it's the last message from God it contains what will happen in the future and what happened in the past. The people of Muhammad were so articulate, fluent and eloquent. That means that the Koran has the greatest evidences that talk with people minds and prove logically the existence of god and how things go. So that shows that those three religions convinced people and proved to them real facts the people were the best at. It ain't like they were ignorants and they were used.

This is stupid!
Should they had last model weapons like we have today so they make people submit to their wishes by scaring them?! They had other weapons and had other ways of torturing people to make them submit.

Beside the prophets that those religions were revealed upon are had the best manners among their people. Their own people knew them for being honest and never tell lies.

Nothing wrong about fearing god when you make a mistake, that makes you a better human being. It makes you watch it out for the next time and not to repeat the same mistake. It makes you kind to people. It makes you just, humble and wise.

Awww thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that's so what i was looking for in a question. Coz in Koran there are plenty a lot of signs. Maybe in each verse. But since i usually post long posts i won't make it longer than it's already is. But few examples for an ignorant who pretend to read holy books including Koran and obviously he doesn't.

1)It was Allah who sends the winds, and they raise the clouds: then they spread them in the sky as he wills, and breaks them into fragments, until you see rain-drops issue from the midst thereof: then when He has made them reach such of his servants as He wills, behold they rejoice-
verse No. 48, chapter the roman empire Surah No.30

2)It is Allah who sends forth the winds, so that they raise up the clouds, and we drive them to a land that is dead, and revive the earth therewith after its death: even so (will be) the resurrection.
verse No. 9, chapter the Fatir, or the orginator of the creation Surah No.35

3)Don't you see that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and leads it through springs in the earth? Then he causes the glow, therewith, produce of various colors: then it withers; you will see it grow yellow; then He makes it dry up and crumble away. Truly in this is a message of remembrance to men of understanding.
verse No. 21, chapter the crowds Surah No.39

O wait, they did happen but if you didn't caught up with then it's just another story.

yeah that's the part where i suppose to look like that hopeless sista who is so controlled by some old stories or myths. But guess what, as long as it the truth, i'm happy that i'm controlled by that.

here is some exclusive for you and i picked'em up coz they typically talk about people like yourself.

Verse #77Does not man see that it is We who created him from sperm yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open adversary!
Verse #78And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origins and) creation: he says, “who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones at that?”
Verse #79say “He will give them life who created them for the first time! For he is well-versed in every kind of creation!-3
Verse #80“The same who produces for you fire out of the green tree when behold! You kindle therewith (your own fires)
Verse #81“Is not He who created the heaven and earth able to create the like thereof?”- yes indeed for He is the creator supreme of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
Verse #82Verily, when he intend a thing, his command is, “Be and it is”
Verse #83:So glory to him in whose hands is dominion of all things: and to him will you be all brought back.

Chapter Ya-sin surah #36

theres almost too much stuff to pick apart there...

once again you didnt really state anything. at best, i can say is to be agnostic. but i just lean towards science because its actual meat and potatoes, no smoke screens know what i mean.

whitey
03-29-2006, 02:05 AM
( )----mark of my own thoughts

So Whitey, are you saying that there's not adequate justification for saying that humans evolved from a single-cell organism? or just saying because there were single-cell creatures we evolved from doesn't mean that they had a creator? I would still say that you'd be hard-pressed to find anything in the scientific world that doesn't at least have a debate going on about it's orgins (in biology or astronomy, anyways) You being really wordy doesn't mean my question is based upon a fallacy, just that you'll use it as a weapon when confronted with a difficult question., which still remains, Where did the single-cell organisms come from?

im saying because we came from single cell creatures it doesnt mean there was a creator. there is no proof other than people saying we HAD to come from something higher than us. and there is just no logical basis for that.

i would fully agree there is plenty of debate on the topic of RNA and how those first cells actually came to be. but it doesnt mean it must automatically be a god, and i see no good reason that it would be. nothing on earth has proved anything of the sort.

sweet sista
03-29-2006, 02:45 AM
do you know the difference between something that was made and something that was created ?

made is usually used when you talk about creation "humans, animals, ....". and create is for god but in certain situations it used for humans. but the creativity of humans ain't something that match the creativity of god.

sweet sista
03-29-2006, 02:51 AM
theres almost too much stuff to pick apart there...

once again you didnt really state anything. at best, i can say is to be agnostic. but i just lean towards science because its actual meat and potatoes, no smoke screens know what i mean.

once again you're reactin' the same way i expected you will.
you didn't even read what i wrote and your reply proves so
but if you did then that doesn't make it sound better but worse. anyway, i doubt you and i dare you can give me a proof that there is no god. what is it? is it coz you don't see God you don't think he is there?!

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:54 AM
made is usually used when you talk about creation "humans, animals, ....". and create is for god but in certain situations it used for humans. but the creativity of humans ain't something that match the creativity of god.

???

in simple words

you make something out of things that already exist - example - something from here something from there - and you put it together and make something

to created - you have to bring into existance something new

Visionz
03-29-2006, 03:00 AM
im saying because we came from single cell creatures it doesnt mean there was a creator. there is no proof other than people saying we HAD to come from something higher than us. and there is just no logical basis for that.

i would fully agree there is plenty of debate on the topic of RNA and how those first cells actually came to be. but it doesnt mean it must automatically be a god, and i see no good reason that it would be. nothing on earth has proved anything of the sort. This is the thing about proof. RNA and DNA have been around just as long as life on this planet has. But the science world had only discovered it in the, what 40's or 50's with Watson and Kirk? Understand, and I think it's an important lesson, that science is only in a race to understand what has already been created. We will never, and I mean never, ever, ever catch up with the Grand Creator. God could be 12 dimensions from here, creating worlds it will take us two billion years to create a rocketship just to get there. And by the time we do we'll have already missed Him cause He'll be long gone. She could give birth to this universe in just one bang like She was in one of Her grandest moments masutrabing, creating life itself with Her orgasm. He could do all these things, and yet there will still be those that doubt the Most Glorious's Painters existence. If you've never seen a Picasso painting in your whole entire life, if you've never saw a book, picture,ect It's not Picasso that loses out, it's you.

And please if people do believe as you do, who do not choose to adopt science as their new religion, do not ridicule these people. They understand the same that I do. Though they make not be able to express it, they do understand it and you should leave it alone . You can have a conversation with this people in a respectfull manner. There's no need to "pick anybody apart". peace

sweet sista
03-29-2006, 03:01 AM
God creates the material of what he creates.
humans made things from materials that already there.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:18 AM
They understand the same that I do.

most of the people i dealt with that believe these things really never think about what it is they truly believe -

They are just following the ways of their fathers. Meaning they were born into being something they don't understand -

its a community thing and you tell that they do not think by the way they express these beliefs

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:19 AM
God creates the material of what he creates.
humans made things from materials that already there.

what did God create man with ?

sweet sista
03-29-2006, 03:25 AM
what did God create man with ?

brutha if you tryin' to prove that i don't know everthin' then you proved it.

i don't.

but i think god created humans with some kind of mud and maybe water and finally he addedthe soul . Allah knows best.

Visionz
03-29-2006, 03:53 AM
most of the people i dealt with that believe these things really never think about what it is they truly believe -

They are just following the ways of their fathers. Meaning they were born into being something they don't understand -

its a community thing and you tell that they do not think by the way they express these beliefs I know that religion could be used for ill-begotten gains. And they can condition you to the craziest ways of thinking but I personally really deeply believe in a Grand Creator. I'd don't pretend to know what She's doing right now but I do believe. Even if God is the harmony of universal love. It's possible that God is the vibration caused by true unconditional love, knowledge and understanding. I, myself, found that on a very personal level. It wasn't something I was conditioned into believing but I agree that it often happens. I think it's healthy to question what you believe in. Excluding weddings and funerals, I haven't been to an actual church service a day in my life. I don't feel like I need their institutions to conduct myself properly. I run into a lot of sunday christians and wonder if they ever read their bible. And I never profess a certain religon. Islam is a way of life, not a religon. Religon just ends up being people killing people, then flipping through the pages trying to find a passage to justify it. If everyone, and that means everyone, conduct themselves accordingly shit wouldn't be nearly sooo crazy.

galt john galt
03-29-2006, 04:05 AM
god is a being that is embuded with a soul that partakes of spirituality. not given to politics through religion. is concerned with truth not facts as they just split trees but don't clear the woods. made the past to create a future. is timeless as a mind. divine and holy. held above the irrational of uncognizant beings/organisms. doesn't need to hear for listens. nor speak for acts. the supreme good. the unmoved mover. that which was and is and will be. god is not sectarian unless you are polytheist.

Visionz
03-29-2006, 04:08 AM
^word up to that

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:14 AM
brutha if you tryin' to prove that i don't know everthin' then you proved it.

i don't.

but i think god created humans with some kind of mud and maybe water and finally he addedthe soul . Allah knows best.

yes he does

and we are his children so we need to learn to be shining examples of our father

if God "Created" humans using mud and water then added the life germ, then he really did npt create us at all - he made us from things on this earth - now wether or not there is indeed a creator of this planet - we can believe that there is all day - but knowing and believing is not the same - we can at least think about it

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:18 AM
I know that religion could be used for ill-begotten gains. And they can condition you to the craziest ways of thinking but I personally really deeply believein a Grand Creator. I'd don't pretend to know what She's doing right now but I do believe. Even if God is the harmony of universal love. It's possible that God is the vibration caused by true unconditional love, knowledge and understanding. I, myself, found that on a very personal level. It wasn't something I was conditioned into believing but I agree that it often happens. I think it's healthy to question what you believe in. Excluding weddings and funerals, I haven't been to an actual church service a day in my life. I don't feel like I need their institutions to conduct myself properly. I run into a lot of sunday christians and wonder if they ever read their bible. And I never profess a certain religon. Islam is a way of life, not a religon. Religon just ends up being people killing people, then flipping through the pages trying to find a passage to justify it. If everyone, and that means everyone, conduct themselves accordingly shit wouldn't be nearly sooo crazy.

the highlighted words are the key words and its an indication that you are not blinded by belief - but the words God and divine being you did not make up - you heard it described some where at some time and chose to believe the way you do - may sound strange and may not be your case, but i would say that most people heard these words and recieved these concepts from watching movies

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:23 AM
peoples - don't be blinded by Pretty sounding lies in the form of fancy poetry

the fork tongued speech speaker does not come from us -

we want answers - we think - we ask - we move up and on

Visionz
03-29-2006, 05:02 AM
the highlighted words are the key words and its an indication that you are not blinded by belief - but the words God and divine being you did not make up - you heard it described some where at some time and chose to believe the way you do - may sound strange and may not be your case, but i would say that most people heard these words and recieved these concepts from watching movies When I think about it, it's hard to say that I wasn't conditioned to some point, cause really it's just about everywhere. I know that it's wasn't beat over my head though, praise due for that. It's just when I look out at everything into nature the way everything works in such harmony together on a universal scale, from our smallest cells all the way up to the largest galaxy, there's just a very intuitive feeling that there is a single source for all of it, for everything I see and don't see. I may be delusional, and it may not be. Because I do not possess infinite wisdom I can not definetly say. But I myself, could never say internally to myself "there is no Creator" and believe it. I guess that's why they call it faith. It's absolute certainy in what can not been seen nor touched. Even with that faith, it's important to myself that I not let it cloud my vision. I fully expect that God works in ways that will, would and did surprise me.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 05:08 AM
When I think about it, it's hard to say that I wasn't conditioned to some point, cause really it's just about everywhere. I know that it's wasn't beat over my head though, praise due for that. It's just when I look out at everything into nature the way everything works in such harmony together on a universal scale, from our smallest cells all the way up to the largest galaxy, there's just a very intuitive feeling that there is a single source for all of it, for everything I see and don't see. I may be delusional, and it may not be. Because I do not possess infinite wisdom I can not definetly say. But I myself, could never say internally to myself "there is no Creator" and believe it. I guess that's why they call it faith. It's absolute certainy in what can not been seen nor touched. Even with that faith, it's important to myself that I not let it cloud my vision. I fully expect that God works in ways that will, would and did surprise me.

why does it have to be a single source if it does indeed exist ?

just like a flower Needs Water,Sun,Air, Earth to live and some need bees to make it multiply -

everything works with everything and anything that is where it does not belong causes death -

Death is unnatural and Unecessary

some may argure - well who made these ? this Water,Sun,Air,Earth ? - just like Abraham asked and said that whoever made these is the God of all -

but he said that because he was looking for something to worship - You have no choice but to Submit to ALLAH and for many this ALLAH is that Arm Leg Leg Arm Head -

if them cops put you in cuffs you gotta submit either willingly or by force

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 05:18 AM
if there is indeed a creator of everything that ever existed, it doesn't exist the way we think it exist and calling it a HE HIM or a WHO is putting limitations on anything that has the power to Create everything that ever existed in the whole universe

Visionz
03-29-2006, 05:32 AM
why does it have to be single if it does indeed exist ?to me God is the Everything, so like the whole universe could be God's thumbnail. I definetly see it along the same lines as the human body. Like you were saying with the sperm in your one post. The essence is there all along, but you grow and all these cells build together to form your body. Your consciouness remains in your head but white blood cells is roaming around like soldiers warding off infection, air moving into your lungs extracting oxygen. They don't need your actuall awarness to function, and it almost seems as if they have a life all of their own. I view it working in that kinda way. On the same token, I don't ever judge if I had a bad toenail that should be damned to being eternally shot with a nailgun so if everything in relgious text didn't turn out to work the exact same way they say, tht doesn't surprise me either. Does God exist as a singular form? it's good question. I'd have to see if form actually fits the concept in my own head.

Visionz
03-29-2006, 05:40 AM
if there is indeed a creator of everything that ever existed, it doesn't exist the way we think it exist and calling it a HE HIM or a WHO is putting limitations on anything that has the power to Create everything that ever existed in the whole universeyeah, this is truth to me as soon as I read it. I like how the Quran calls God by a bunch of different titles, it would be nice if She was used as well. I don't see God really as femine or masculine but having properties of both. The God in my mind has no limitations whatsoever.

Visionz
03-29-2006, 05:49 AM
n.
The shape and structure of an object.
The body or outward appearance of a person or an animal considered separately from the face or head; figure.
The essence of something.
The mode in which a thing exists, acts, or manifests itself; kind: a form of animal life; a form of blackmail.
Procedure as determined or governed by regulation or custom.
A fixed order of words or procedures, as for use in a ceremony; a formula.
A document with blanks for the insertion of details or information: insurance forms.
Manners or conduct as governed by etiquette, decorum, or custom.
Behavior according to a fixed or accepted standard: Tardiness is considered bad form.
Performance considered with regard to acknowledged criteria: a good jump shooter having an unusual form.
Proven ability to perform: a musician at the top of her form.
Fitness, as of an athlete or animal, with regard to health or training.
The past performance of a racehorse.
A racing form.
Method of arrangement or manner of coordinating elements in literary or musical composition or in organized discourse: presented my ideas in outline form; a treatise in the form of a dialogue.
A particular type or example of such arrangement: The essay is a literary form.
The design, structure, or pattern of a work of art: symphonic form.
A mold for the setting of concrete.
A model of the human figure or part of it used for displaying clothes.
A proportioned model that may be adjusted for fitting clothes.
A grade in a British secondary school or in some American private schools: the sixth form.
A linguistic form.
The external aspect of words with regard to their inflections, pronunciation, or spelling.
Chiefly British. A long seat; a bench.
The resting place of a hare.
Botany. A subdivision of a variety usually differing in one trivial characteristic, such as flower color.

--------I don't know if this is going to show the number but in the case of 2a-the essence of something, I would say that the Supreme God does exist as a single essence just because nothing really exist that is not God, in a God's body kinda sense. We might get an invading disease but our cells would eventually kill it. There can be something forgerin within the body, the body itself belongs to the Most High.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-29-2006, 07:35 AM
in my experience on evolution and theology, i have never heard this interpretation.

i think u are confusing 2 issues.

evolution was "in process" the second that there was a population of microorganisms with a mode of replication and inheritance, thus evolution was working billions of years before an asteroid struck the earth and potentially killed off the dinos.

i think what u meant was that the killing off of the dinos is what prompted the course of "modern" mammalian evolution and thus humanity.

I'm with you there. But like, what I meant was it was a theory i'd heard form somewhere or other, and I believe it had something to do with higher intelligence playing a part in our evolution, pretty much. Whether it's true or not remains unseen, it's not actually my opinion, I was just providing another angle. Amateur philosophy, if you will.

hidden ninja
03-29-2006, 09:46 AM
DO U BELIEVE IN GOD? YES

WHO IS GOD? God Is.

IS IT A PERSON OR THING? It's God.

IF IT IS A PERSON THEN IS THAT PERSON A HE OR SHE? Both and Neither.

IF IT IS A THING THEN WHAT IS IT? God is All Things. if there were no God, there would be Nothing.

IS THERE ONLY ONE GOD OR MANY? One

WHY IS GOD CALLED YAHWEH IN SOME TEXT BUT ALLAH IN OTHERS? Ask the People who made those words up.

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON GOD? God is Within and Without All Things at All Times.

DO U FEAR GOD? Yes. No Man can cause me to no longer exist.

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD? Love

DO U RESPECT GOD? Yes

DO U SEEK GOD OR DO U SEEK SOMETHING ELSE? I seek the Truth.

DO U FEEL IT IS BETTER TO LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD OR BY THE WORD OF MAN? I live by my actions, not anyone elses words.

whitey
03-29-2006, 11:00 AM
once again you're reactin' the same way i expected you will.
you didn't even read what i wrote and your reply proves so
but if you did then that doesn't make it sound better but worse. anyway, i doubt you and i dare you can give me a proof that there is no god. what is it? is it coz you don't see God you don't think he is there?!

i read the whole thing.

its so mind bogglingly lacking in anything worthwhile i didnt feel a need to waste my time pointing it all out.

Prince Rai
03-29-2006, 01:42 PM
DO U FEEL IT IS BETTER TO LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD OR BY THE WORD OF MAN? I live by my actions, not anyone elses words.

seems like u follow urself.. who is God?

whitey
03-29-2006, 01:47 PM
DO U BELIEVE IN GOD? no

WHO IS GOD? -

IS IT A PERSON OR THING? -

IF IT IS A PERSON THEN IS THAT PERSON A HE OR SHE? -

IF IT IS A THING THEN WHAT IS IT? -

IS THERE ONLY ONE GOD OR MANY? -

WHY IS GOD CALLED YAHWEH IN SOME TEXT BUT ALLAH IN OTHERS? because people saw the effectiveness of religion and started different kinds to gain control modeling their doctrines to support certain aspects of their ideology and culture.

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON GOD? its like a unicorn

DO U FEAR GOD? do i fear the unicorn?

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD? can't love or hate something thats not really there

DO U RESPECT GOD? i respect peoples beliefs

DO U SEEK GOD OR DO U SEEK SOMETHING ELSE? I seek the Truth.

DO U FEEL IT IS BETTER TO LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD OR BY THE WORD OF MAN? words of the real.

Prince Rai
03-29-2006, 01:57 PM
whos in the dark?? whitey or hidden ninja?

yin n yang
dark n light
health n ill
man n woman
life n death
best n worst
rationality n irrationality
truth n false
mortality n immortality
"man" n God

is God existent in terms of a natural formula of yin n ynag?

My First Timbs
03-29-2006, 06:29 PM
lets restart here.

do we all agree or disagree that there are only ywo types of "things" or "planes of existence"

1) Material

2) Abstract

lets start with that..

Visionz
03-30-2006, 06:03 AM
^you'd have to define what you mean when you say abstract for me to answer that.

My First Timbs
03-30-2006, 02:54 PM
abstract meaning, having no physicality, ie existing only as a concept...in its strict sense.. having no physical or detectable impact on the material world.

Visionz
03-30-2006, 09:13 PM
by that definition I would have to disagree on your original question. I say this based upon belief more than what can be proved as scientific fact. I believe in the soul, for instance, which isn't material but at the same time I would say that a person's soul can definetly have an impact upon the material world. Humans in general are limited to their own perception. Things are hard to deal with outside of our five senses. I do however believe that things exist outside the realms of our own perception, that for lack of a better word, more tangible than things like emotion, thought, etc.

7EL7
03-30-2006, 09:33 PM
I believe in the soul, for instance, which isn't material but at the same time I would say that a person's soul can definetly have an impact upon the material world.

where is a persons soul located ?

Visionz
03-31-2006, 12:25 AM
where is a persons soul located ?

while here on earth, within your body. But the body is just clothes for the soul, I believe my soul was here before my body and I believe it will still exist once this body is gone. So while I believe my body is possesion of my soul, I couldn't show it to you with an x-ray or cat scans, mri or anything else they have nowadays. Just in keeping in line with the dialogue, the definition of abstract didn't seem to fit my viewpoint of what the soul is, being neither material nor abstract, I think it's somewhere in between and why I disagree.

sweet sista
03-31-2006, 11:27 PM
yes he does

and we are his children so we need to learn to be shining examples of our father

wha..?!
If we're the children of God then that makes us Gods and Goddess, right?

if God "Created" humans using mud and water then added the life germ, then he really did npt create us at all - he made us from things on this earth - now wether or not there is indeed a creator of this planet - we can believe that there is all day - but knowing and believing is not the same - we can at least think about it

knowing is when you see something' then you're sure about it. believing is when you don't see it but still you feel it and see it in your heart.

if we're going to wait our whole lives to see god. i can guarantee you brutha, we won't see him. However, does that mean he ain't there?! i think not.

hectis
04-01-2006, 12:36 AM
wha..?!
If we're the children of God then that makes us Gods and Goddess, right?

knowing is when you see something' then you're sure about it. believing is when you don't see it but still you feel it and see it in your heart.

if we're going to wait our whole lives to see god. i can guarantee you brutha, we won't see him. However, does that mean he ain't there?! i think not.

THAT IS SO TRUE THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD CUZ THEY NEVER SEEIN HIM OH SUCH PEOPLE OF LITTLE FAITH BLESSED IS THOSE WHO BELIEVE WITHOUT SEEING

sweet sista
04-01-2006, 12:42 AM
THAT IS SO TRUE THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD CUZ THEY NEVER SEEIN HIM OH SUCH PEOPLE OF LITTLE FAITH BLESSED IS THOSE WHO BELIEVE WITHOUT SEEING

yeah you know somethin' it's really funny coz Huh, Some people don't belive in Allah “God” just coz they don't see him. I dunno but i never assumed that some don't have brains just coz i don't see their brains.

hectis
04-01-2006, 12:45 AM
yeah you know somethin' it's really funny coz Huh, Some people don't belive in Allah “God” just coz they don't see him. I dunno but i never assumed that some don't have brains just coz i don't see their brains.

IT IS FUNNY CUZ GOD IS RIGHT THERE AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

sweet sista
04-01-2006, 12:58 AM
IT IS FUNNY CUZ GOD IS RIGHT THERE AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

it's also sad coz sometimes to see bruthaz or sistiz who are so believe in a lie and so devoted to it. Man, it ain't beautiful view. i mean really it hurts cuz sometimes you really wish to help them and to get'em outta the tunnel they were put into but for a reason or another you just can't. they become so blind and ignorant. they might think they have much of knowledge but for god sake what a knowledge without the knowledge of who is your God?!

hectis
04-01-2006, 01:01 AM
it's also sad coz sometimes to see bruthaz or sistiz who are so believe in a lie and so devoted to it. Man, it ain't beautiful view. i mean really it hurts cuz sometimes you really wish to help them and to get'em outta the tunnel they were put into but for a reason or another you just can't. they become so blind and ignorant. they might think they have much of knowledge but for god sake what a knowledge without the knowledge of who is your God?!

WITHOUT GOD THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE NO WISDOM NO NOTHING AND FOR ANY ONE WHO READS THIS AND SAYS I HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH OUT GOD SO HE IS CRAZY BLAH BLAH BLAH TRUST ME U HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE

galt john galt
04-01-2006, 02:34 AM
everyone sees people that they want to run to and yell scvream talk to them to be like what you doing? don't you realize what you doing with yourself etc. deoes it pain does going up the hill with the weight of generations sliding down against you where you have to fight like salmon. so you lead by example. ones who see will ones who are attuned will note the music. you let them get you down you never were sure in your knowledge of serlf in relation to god.

LORD NOSE
04-01-2006, 09:14 AM

lmao - thats why i ask you questions

LORD NOSE
04-01-2006, 09:35 AM

your right - alot of people do this - its not the case with all people - questioning those who SAY they believe in god is not the same as questioning gods existance - i've been asking for a while now where did yall get these beliefs from - who told yall the things you say about god - what did you see or hear that made you begin believing in this god your so shure about - and i get no answers

My First Timbs
04-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by sweet sista

althou we dont normally see a persons brain (while they are alive), u can indeed test for a persons brain or detect the presence of a brain via other means (magnetic resonance imaging, xray, neural analysis..... ur argument is so assine that its laughable

in contrast as of yet, we have yet to be able to detect or even test for the existence of any spiritual or godly entities.....

see the difference?

LHX
04-01-2006, 10:34 AM
althou we dont normally see a persons brain (while they are alive), u can indeed test for a persons brain or detect the presence of a brain via other means (magnetic resonance imaging, xray, neural analysis..... ur argument is so assine that its laughable

in contrast as of yet, we have yet to be able to detect or even test for the existence of any spiritual or godly entities.....

except for the thing doing the tests

sweet sista
04-02-2006, 12:14 AM

see the difference?

Huh, this is ridiculous coz you try to be smartass with me though I said what I said as a “Mockery” to “believe only what u see” concept. Not that I meant some don’t have the brain figure in their heads.

now, don't get me wrong cuz i myself only believe in what i see but when it's about God it's just different story. because detecting God in the way you're talking about is way beyond the human ability.

Saturday
04-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Stop bugging that man.

LHX
04-02-2006, 12:52 AM
detecting God in the way you're talking about is way beyond the human ability.

it is the human ability

sweet sista
04-02-2006, 01:11 AM
how so?

Visionz
04-02-2006, 01:34 AM
I saw Common tonight in concert and he was talkin on some real shit right before his encore. He was talkin' about how everyone has the little piece of God within them and that what we as a people gotta do is let that light shine. I was really feelin what he was talking about because on one level he was talkin in the same way a 5%'er might, about the self-determination and self-confidence to go out and do what you got to do but at the same time he held that respect for the Grand Creator. It's inspirational to see someone so talented and successful who's views aline so closely with my own.

ckretwon
04-02-2006, 02:10 PM
i don't know about y'all but i do believe in a god and sorry if somebody has allready said this but to me god isn't a physical being god is more like an extremely positive feeling. a feeling of invincibility all of us have experienced at least one time or another. example, like when you're in a zone playing basket ball or when you're free style battlin' and you can do or say nothing wrong and every word comes out perfect or when you make love to your girl for a couple hours nonstop or when your painting a mural and using that positive spirit within you to make every piece of the puzzle come together perfectly to equal something beautiful to inspire anyone who sees it. that to me is god.:yes:

hectis
04-03-2006, 04:14 PM
i Can Tell U The Truth I Am A Witness To Gods Existence As I Am The Devils God’s Voice Is That Of A Water Fall Or Something Like It The Devils Is That Of Something Of What A Dragon Would Sound Like They Both Talked In A Tongue I Did Not Know Or Have Never Heard Again Freaked Me Out

Damo_Suzuki
04-03-2006, 05:01 PM
I believe 'God' is shown through the goodness in us all, the devil the evil, but then there is so much suffering in the world that it is difficult to believe in a benevolent, kind God. Perhaps God is as torn between good and evil as we are, perhaps 'God' and 'devil' are two different forms of the said God? Thus the nature of the creator, his different states, is reflected in us all. But what is 'good'? Where do we get concepts of 'good' and 'evil'? Perhaps 'good' just means 'socially approved', and 'God' and 'devil' are creations onto which we project our moral concepts...

If God is a creator figure then I don't believe he/she/it would be represented by monotheistic Western religion at all - said religion celebrates 'faith', aka believing without evidence, or, to put it bluntly, ignorance - why would a God afford us a creative mind then order us to bypass and disregard it?

In any case, the only philosophically defensible position in my view is agnosticism, we cannot prove the existence of God and thus it is naive to live out our lives revolved around such a belief, but we cannot attack the possibility of a God figure...

My First Timbs
04-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Huh, this is ridiculous coz you try to be smartass with me though I said what I said as a “Mockery” to “believe only what u see” concept. Not that I meant some don’t have the brain figure in their heads.

now, don't get me wrong cuz i myself only believe in what i see but when it's about God it's just different story. because detecting God in the way you're talking about is way beyond the human ability.

and there is the irrational cop out

also known as the fallacy of unfalsifiability

i also cant detect an imaginary 3 eyed goblin who lives under my bed... whats teh difference?

sweet sista
04-03-2006, 11:06 PM
and there is the irrational cop out

also known as the fallacy of unfalsifiability

i also cant detect an imaginary 3 eyed goblin who lives under my bed... whats teh difference?

huhuhuh yeah you're very sexy and hilarious. all what a woman wants in a man.

listen, if you wanna be that stupid aight i don't mind but not on my debit.

look, first of all you weren't created by some imaginary 3 eyed goblin, were you? but if that's why you think this way then i suppose i understand.

God is there because we are here. i mean this is one of the signs of his existence.
Nothing can work by its own. not simple things even silly things then how can a whole universe?! little toys can't work with no battery.
if you ever saw a car driving itself, house building itself up, and maybe every object you can think of working by itself then maybe maybe umm uhh no wait even then this can't be.
it just doesn't make sense for a universe that great and beautiful not to have a creator.

LORD NOSE
04-04-2006, 10:43 AM
look, first of all you weren't created by some imaginary 3 eyed goblin, were you? but if that's why you think this way then i suppose i understand.

how do you know God is not a three eyed Goblin ?

Rebel_INS
04-04-2006, 10:12 PM
I totally believe that God exists. I mean so many things happen also in peoples lives. Things have happened to people in my family, which is like wow, how else would something like that happen? I totally believe that he created all things and controls all things.

sweet sista
04-04-2006, 11:20 PM
how do you know God is not a three eyed Goblin ?

you again! aight, i'm only guessing cuz i only guess that the one who created me and this beautiful universe can't be ugly. once again i just guess.

7EL7
04-04-2006, 11:29 PM
you again! aight, i'm only guessing cuz i only guess that the one who created me and this beautiful universe can't be ugly. once again i just guess.

everything you say about god is guess work - you just don't know it yet

sweet sista
04-04-2006, 11:31 PM
yeah, that's typically me. i love guessing a playing tricks with young bruthaz mind.

My First Timbs
04-04-2006, 11:32 PM

all silliness aside (but the point still remains)

how can u decide what is "ugly" vs "beauty"

u are inherently biased because u are looking at things from a subjective close minded humanoid point of view

similarly how can u call the universe beautiful? what is ur comparison?

.. the alleged complexity (perceived complexity) of the universe does not offer an alleged proof for your god..

(as an aside, i want it to be known and understood that the true hallmark of design by a creator is not complexity...it is simplicity).. (more about that later...)

u cant base ur argument on a lack of evidence..

7EL7
04-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU

thats what the devil does

but lol if you really think that your playing with someones mind you are truly lost

sweet sista
04-04-2006, 11:39 PM
and who am i speaking to? the guided one?

Visionz
04-04-2006, 11:40 PM
as an aside, i want it to be known and understood that the true hallmark of design by a creator is not complexity...it is simplicity).. (more about that later...) Could you expand on this some more, cause as soon as I hear it, I could think of quite of few things that would contradict this statement. peace

hectis
04-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Holy Yah Weh Is Not To Be Tested I Would Not Even Try U Can Never Win

7EL7
04-04-2006, 11:51 PM
and who am i speaking to? the guided one?

your typing to someone who knows your a nut

hectis
04-04-2006, 11:54 PM
She Just Has Faith In The Lord That Is Not A Nut

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:01 AM
your typing to someone who knows your a nut

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE WRONG!!
i'm typing to someone who is dumbass!

and i'm being too kind not to say more.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:02 AM
She Just Has Faith In The Lord That Is Not A Nut

when you call someone misguided and crazy because they don't have faith in what you have faith in then your a nut

when you call someone satan because you believe that they are whispering into peoples ears telling them evil sinful things then your a nut and a religious fanatic

this all means that you have faith in a lie you told yourself

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:03 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE WRONG!!
i'm typing to someone who is dumbass!

and i'm being too kind not to say more.

your god says to not judge people or call them foul vulgar names

you are a nut and a hypocrite

hectis
04-05-2006, 12:05 AM
U Are Free To Think How U Want

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:05 AM
http://www.cs.utah.edu/%7Ehemanth/geeta-devil.jpg

get back shaytan

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:07 AM
U Are Free To Think How U Want

you dam right i'm free to think what i want

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:10 AM
when you call someone misguided and crazy because they don't have faith in what you have faith in then your a nut

this all means that you have faith in a lie you told yourself

it ain't nut to call someone who doesn't follow the truth misguided. it's the truth of his/her situation but it's nut when someone is giving all the evidances and still doesn't seem to be convinced.

it's nut when you try your best to help someone who doesn't seem to want it anyway.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:12 AM
all silliness aside (but the point still remains)

how can u decide what is "ugly" vs "beauty"

u are inherently biased because u are looking at things from a subjective close minded humanoid point of view

similarly how can u call the universe beautiful? what is ur comparison?

.. the alleged complexity (perceived complexity) of the universe does not offer an alleged proof for your god..

(as an aside, i want it to be known and understood that the true hallmark of design by a creator is not complexity...it is simplicity).. (more about that later...)

u cant base ur argument on a lack of evidence..

she can't think that deep its a waste of time to point these things out to her

hectis
04-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Sweet Sista U Have Great Faith Do Not Let Any One Take It Away From U

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:14 AM
it ain't nut to call someone who doesn't follow the truth misguided. it's the truth of his/her situation but it's nut when someone is giving all the evidances and still doesn't seem to be convinced.

it's nut when you try your best to help someone who doesn't seem to want it anyway.

lmao

evidence ?

where ?

your a nut

who has no truth

you just have belief

you in here playing doctor to those who you feel are misguided

but you yourself is in greater need of one

lmao, evidence ?

gottttt dammm lol

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:15 AM
your god says to not judge people or call them foul vulgar names

you are a nut and a hypocrite

you started!
... and how i'm being a hypocrite?!

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 12:15 AM
YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Stop fuckin slinging insults and build, you all actin like fuckin savages

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:17 AM
read the thread then catch up if you wanna play referee

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 12:19 AM
I've been reading the fuckin thread for the past week, don't assume, you already know how the fuckin sayin go

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:19 AM
lmao

evidence ?

where ?

your a nut

who has no truth

you just have belief

you in here playing doctor to those who you feel are misguided

but you yourself is in greater need of one

lmao, evidence ?

gottttt dammm lol

jerk,

punk,

dork,

damn, i ain't gonna even waste my time doin' dis..
what evidence do you want?

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:20 AM
i don't what fucking saying you talking about but the saying that applies right now is mind your fuckin business

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:21 AM
i don't what fucking saying you talking about but the saying that applies right now is mind your fuckin business

Mind yours i'll mind mine!

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Oh you wanna rag on me? IIGHT BET

You wanna call people nuts? Click the fuckin link in your sig and listen to yourself

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:22 AM
jerk,

punk,

dork,

damn, i ain't gonna even waste my time doin' dis..
what evidence do you want?

thats right sling them weak ass insults

thats all you can do

i got all the evidence i need from you

you already proved me right that your a nut

don't be mad lol

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Oh you wanna rag on me? IIGHT BET

You wanna call people nuts? Click the fuckin link in your sig and listen to yourself

do you know who that is ?

shut up lil kid and mind your business

hectis
04-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Satan Is So Sneaky He Has Secretly Come And Is Ruining This Thread Let Not Let Him

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:25 AM
thats right sling them weak ass insults

thats all you can do

i got all the evidence i need from you

you already proved me right that your a nut

don't be mad lol

Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!
you're just sayin' that to get my nerves!

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Little kid? I'm a grown fuckin man, and I am gonna mind my own buisness, because my buisness isn't to be in threads arguin with idiots that like to argue with other people.

If you wanna act like a grown man than start buildin wit me

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Satan Is So Sneaky He Has Secretly Come And Is Ruining This Thread Let Not Let Him

Hectics

your a soft weak ass man

"look he's saying bad words he's satan"

shut your sissy ass up

punk ass choir boy

LMAO @ These weed head bitches

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:32 AM
http://worldnetdaily.com/images2/patrobertson.jpg

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:35 AM
she can't think that deep its a waste of time to point these things out to her

Yeah you’re right, I can’t think that deep cuz you talk too big that I don’t know what is the hell you tryin to say? I mean those big words like balloons they’re huge but they're empty. they don't stand on some truth!

hectis
04-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Hectics

your a soft weak ass man

"look he's saying bad words he's satan"

shut your sissy ass up

punk ass choir boy

LMAO @ These weed head bitches

WHY DO U DISRESPECT ME FOR I SAID NOTHING AGAINST U BUT U COME WITH DISRESPECT IF SOME ONE SAYS BAD WORDS IM NEVER LIKE HE IS SATAN I AM NOT IN A CHOIR FOR UR INFO AND AS FAR AS ME BEING SOFT LOL AT THAT U KKNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME U READ SOME POST ON THE NET AND THINK U HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE STORY BUT FUCK U LIKE TEKNICE SAID IT IS A WASTE OF TIME SO GO PLAY UR CHILD GAMES WITH URSELF ONLY CAME AT ME IF U WANT TO BUILD

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Yeah you’re right, I can’t think that deep cuz you talk too big that I don’t know what is the hell you tryin to say? I mean those big words like balloons they’re huge but they're empty. they don't stand on some truth!

but the truth is there is a creator who created rocks lol

thats your truth and i'm misguided for not believing that

and your trying to guide me but i won't listen so i'm crazy

the fuck outa here with that shit

your a nut ball lol

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:40 AM
WHY DO U DISRESPECT ME FOR I SAID NOTHING AGAINST U BUT U COME WITH DISRESPECT IF SOME ONE SAYS BAD WORDS IM NEVER LIKE HE IS SATAN I AM NOT IN A CHOIR FOR UR INFO AND AS FAR AS ME BEING SOFT LOL AT THAT U KKNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME U READ SOME POST ON THE NET AND THINK U HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE STORY BUT FUCK U LIKE TEKNICE SAID IT IS A WASTE OF TIME SO GO PLAY UR CHILD GAMES WITH URSELF ONLY CAME AT ME IF U WANT TO BUILD

then shut the fuck up and get the fuck out just like he did

big ole sissy mother fucker

pointing your gay ass hands at someone calling them satan and shit

nigga fuck you and fuck that religious spooky bullshit you spit

lmao at these soft punks

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:43 AM
but the truth is there is a creator who created rocks lol

thats your truth and i'm misguided for not believing that

and your trying to guide me but i won't listen so i'm crazy

the fuck outa here with that shit

your a nut ball lol

No you're not crazy im sorry my mistake you're something else ..damn!!

aight then, tell me how rocks were brought to earth or how did they existed without someone to do so. i mean c'mon impress me!!

if you know nothing then you're the one who should get your f***in' a** outta here.

galt john galt
04-05-2006, 12:45 AM
can people either build or not. you want to bump heads and try to antagonize others - send a pm. trying to make people look like fools is not going to make you look smart - just a dummy for not building. hectis and tek and s sista. don't fret let him do his thing, just don't step in his ring.

anyway god is a man who came first on this land being earth. god gave birth to the family of huemans and from huemans we get a kind of man who looks hueman but lacks the intrinsict wqualities of god. god is the creator that keeps the creation in perpetual rotation. man can only know god through truth. you believe in truth you believe in god though to know god is to be come like the god.

saying three eyed goblins and rocks and such have not much to do with god - those are sidetracks. a question would be does/can god evolve? and if so does this evolution raise huemanity as well?

hectis
04-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Lol At Dude Callin Me A Sissy And Sayin Ur Gay Ass Hands And Callin People Satan And Oh Yeah That Spooky Bullshit I Could Sit Hear And And Diss U And Go Back And Fourth But Unlike U I See That As A Waste Of Time Yo Sweetsista Just Forget Him And Lets Build

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:48 AM
No you're not crazy im sorry my mistake you're something else ..damn!!

aight then, tell me how rocks were brought to earth or how did they existed without someone to do so. i mean c'mon impress me!!

if you know nothing then you're the one who should get your f***in' a** outta here.

the fact is i really don't give a fuck how rocks got here

but i know that no ghost from another planet brought them here

and further more i know that you didn't prove that one did like you said you did

your a lier

you are the one who said you proved it lol

this makes you a certified nut ball

galt john galt
04-05-2006, 12:52 AM
the fact is i really don't give a fuck how rocks got here

but i know that no ghost from another planet brought them here

and further more i know that you didn't prove that one did like you said you did

your a lier

you are the one who said you proved it lol

this makes you a certified nut ball

due to rising cost of time and energy expended to scroll past such nonsense to these threads, please take the insults to the general chat, like a good person with head on shoulders. and stop playing god.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 12:53 AM
due to rising cost of time and energy expended to scroll past such nonsense to these threads, please take the insults to the general chat, like a good person with head on shoulders. and stop playing god.

mind your business bouge man

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 12:55 AM
So, and in short the fastest way to be a man! call everone

lmao at these soft punks

galt john galt
04-05-2006, 12:55 AM
stop wasting people's time. post mud slinging in general chat.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:00 AM
So, and in short the fastest way to be a man! call everone

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU

lmao at these soft punks

yup

thats what i call religious fanatics and nut bags like you who call me satan and misguided because i don't believe in a creator of rocks lol

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:01 AM
stop wasting people's time. post mud slinging in general chat.

you ain't gonna stop it so you mind as well mind your business

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 01:03 AM
yup

thats what i call religious fanatics and nut bags like you who call me satan and misguided because i don't believe in a creator of rocks lol

i never called no one satan!

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:03 AM
lmao @ these clowns

saying that god created rocks is the same as saying that god created the shit that comes out of your dookie box

galt john galt
04-05-2006, 01:04 AM
no and you'll continue to make these people feel like hell's turd droppings.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:04 AM

not only are you a nut bag but your slow too

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:07 AM

lol did god create the big mess that comes out of your dookie box when you plop your ass on the toilet ?

i bet you use 1 ply

probably no ply lmao

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 01:15 AM
F*** you, bitch!!

Visionz
04-05-2006, 01:20 AM
saying that god created rocks is the same as saying that god created the shit that comes out of your dookie box the funny thing is that in the long run of things God did indeed create what comes out of what you call your dookie box.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:25 AM
the funny thing is that in the long run of things God did indeed create what comes out of what you call your dookie box.

god created do do is what your saying

then he also created bombs and bullets that dumb people kill each other with

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:26 AM
F*** you, bitch!!

the creator of do do and rocks doesn't like that language

your going to go to hell for saying bad things to people

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 01:32 AM
the creator of do do and rocks doesn't like that language

your going to go to hell for saying bad things to people

No, i'm goin' to hell cuz i'm allowin' myself dealin' with a dog like you.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:37 AM
No, i'm goin' to hell cuz i'm allowin' myself dealin' with a dog like you.

so you do admit that your going to hell

you came in for a cold and we realized that you needed serious surgery

surgery is never pleasant

alot of cutting involved alot of blood and pain

just take your medicine and everything will be ok

Visionz
04-05-2006, 01:49 AM
god created do do is what your saying

then he also created bombs and bullets that dumb people kill each other with Since all those materials are derived from something on earth, in a since yes, that would also be true. Same as the free will given to those people that decide to pull the trigger.

The difference between the two is that shit is completely natural. You could eat broccoli and green beans all day and then take the healiest shit in your life and it would all be a natural process that God created. But God prefers that people don't kill each other, free will fucks those intentions up.

Visionz
04-05-2006, 01:51 AM
No, i'm goin' to hell cuz i'm allowin' myself dealin' with a dog like you. Judge not lest you be judged yourself.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Since all those materials are derived from something on earth, in a since yes, that would also be true. Same as the free will given to those people that decide to pull the trigger.

The difference between the two is that shit is completely natural. You could eat broccoli and green beans all day and then take the healiest shit in your life and it would all be a natural process that God created. But God prefers that people don't kill each other, free will fucks those intentions up.

do you know what it means to create something ?

Visionz
04-05-2006, 02:02 AM
do you know what it means to create something ?

When I'm using that word, I referring to the word in it's first definiton.

cre·ate P Pronunciation Key (kr-t)
tr.v. cre·at·ed, cre·at·ing, cre·ates
1)To cause to exist; bring into being. See Synonyms at found1.
2)To give rise to; produce: That remark created a stir.
3)To invest with an office or title; appoint.
4)To produce through artistic or imaginative effort: create a poem; create a role.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 02:08 AM
When I'm using that word, I referring to the word in it's first definiton.

cre·ate P Pronunciation Key (kr-t)
tr.v. cre·at·ed, cre·at·ing, cre·ates
1)To cause to exist; bring into being. See Synonyms at found1.
2)To give rise to; produce: That remark created a stir.
3)To invest with an office or title; appoint.
4)To produce through artistic or imaginative effort: create a poem; create a role.

so this creator you speak of causes do do to exist out of peoples butts huh

so to sum it all up, you believe that god created do do indirectly correct ?

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 02:09 AM
Leave it to eric to tame the beast

7EL7
04-05-2006, 02:14 AM
Leave it to eric to tame the beast

i already ate my share so i'm chillin

you wanna be tommorows dinner ?

Visionz
04-05-2006, 02:16 AM
so this creator you speak of causes do do to exist out of peoples butts huh

so to sum it all up, you believe that god created do do indirectly correct ?

God is responsible for the creation of everything, you and the shits you leave behind. Keep in mind that that shit could some day be the nutrients for plants to grow so that you could eat to take more shits which would make more plants. God's system is perfect in every way and would continue to be if man did not defy his/her true nature.

7EL7
04-05-2006, 02:25 AM
God is responsible for the creation of everything, you and the shits you leave behind. Keep in mind that that shit could some day be the nutrients for plants to grow so that you could eat to take more shits which would make more plants. God's system is perfect in every way and would continue to be if man did not defy his/her true nature.

thanks for explaining your belief

but know that its still just a belief

Visionz
04-05-2006, 02:32 AM
thanks for explaining your belief

but know that its still just a belief

Of course, just as it is a belief that there is no "spook God", in absolute terms, no one can prove for certain one way or the other. That's why such things are a matter of faith. What is it that you put faith in?

7EL7
04-05-2006, 02:52 AM
Of course, just as it is a belief that there is no "spook God", in absolute terms, no one can prove for certain one way or the other. That's why such things are a matter of faith. What is it that you put faith in?

its ok to put your faith in a concept promoted by hollywood the illusionist as long as you know where these concepts come from

so when you say that you get these ideas of this spook energy being from the many movies you watch and that you believe that this is reality you can be written off as a nut bag also

the bible doesn't give this picture of god as a spook and neither does the quaran

so my question is where do these fanatics get this concept of god being this energy spook who created everything in existance

i say they got them mostly from movies wether they wanna admit this or not
its true

then there are the fanatics who promote this nonsense to children and get them spooked out at a young age

to dedicate your life to a misunderstood character in a book is dangerous
and we see this in all the religious wars that were fought and continue to go on

when one puts their faith in a spook god and calls another man satan for not believing this nonsense a problem arises

people who claim responsibility for their own actions are better off, open minded, and less suspicious of people who do things differently than themselves

this god character was placed in the minds off fools to scare them into being "good"

just like the santa claus character

its all fiction and not fact

and the believer knows this but covers up when approached with questions

they make shit up and put it in nice sounding words

its a forced lie they tell themselves

i put faith in nothing

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 03:09 AM
i already ate my share so i'm chillin

you wanna be tommorows dinner ?

Don't bite off more than you can chew

7EL7
04-05-2006, 03:12 AM
Don't bite off more than you can chew

listen little kid

stop fuckin with me and mind your business

you ain't offering nothing to this cipher so beat it

Visionz
04-05-2006, 04:08 AM
its ok to put your faith in a concept promoted by hollywood the illusionist as long as you know where these concepts come from

so when you say that you get these ideas of this spook energy being from the many movies you watch and that you believe that this is reality you can be written off as a nut bag also First, I don't watch a lot of movies. That is an assumption that you are making about me, I will not do the same to you as I do not know you outside of this forum. I played outside most the time as a kid and I have never been to a day of actual church service in my life. The God that I believe and know and my ideas about this God come from personal experience and reading the Bible and the Quran. Spook isn't my word hence the quotations when I used it. I view God in higher reference than that to describer Her as a spook. I believe in the Grand Creator and that all life in this universe has a single source.

the bible doesn't give this picture of god as a spook and neither does the quaran I disagree with you here. It seems that you think that there isn't a Grand Creator, and that this view of Him would be the seen as one of a spook. In the very introduction to the Quran it states "Glory to Allah Most High, full of Grace and Mercy; He created All, including Man.....

so my question is where do these fanatics get this concept of god being this energy spook who created everything in existance I"m not meaning to be condescending when I ask this, but have you really actually read the Quran. I know you stated that it doesn't say such and such in the Bible or Quran but they both actually credit God with being the creator of everything on numerous occassions, which leads me to wonder if you have ever picked them up. I don't know for sure so I'm asking.

i say they got them mostly from movies wether they wanna admit this or not
its true this again is an assumption, ....I'll move on

then there are the fanatics who promote this nonsense to children and get them spooked out at a young age Its a shame that there are fanatics out there who will teach their children a perversion of the true nature of God. Dumbasses have tried to use the Bible as justification for hate crimes in this country (KKK) which is really ironic considering no one in the Bible was actually white. The problem here is not with God but with man. Not everyone who believes is fanatical in their approach. I may be relentless but I'm no fanatic. I do believe in passing on my knowledge and beliefs to my children and the world will definetly be slightly better place and possibly a lot better place for it. I will not raise a kid that only believes in God on Sunday.

to dedicate your life to a misunderstood character in a book is dangerous
and we see this in all the religious wars that were fought and continue to go on you are right in the since that people dye over their misunderstandings , other times religion is the scapegoat (Bush vs Islam) when it reality, Bush isn't religous at all,at least not in the christian since of the term, and really just wants his hands on where Islamic people happen to be (oil, oil and opium). Religon is used to control the masses, I do not deny it but again this is not God's will, this is man acting out against God's will. Islam is perfect in a world where people understand exactly what that means but this world misunderstands and people continue to die.

when one puts their faith in a spook god and calls another man satan for not believing this nonsense a problem arises my brother I will never judge you. I trust that ultimately what you seek is the truth. I think your reason for doubts is because you look out at the world and all you see is lies, you see catholic priest raping school boys, you see bush trying to bomb and control every bearded-face man he can, you see columbus bringing his cross and his curse and to you it's all bullshit and lies, and you would be correct. In a world so corrupt I think it's pretty easy to become confused between man's actions and God's intentions and to take them for one and the same. Though this is not the case, I do not fault you for making that assumption.

people who claim responsibility for their own actions are better off, open minded, and less suspicious of people who do things differently than themselves that's the absolute truth

this god character was placed in the minds off fools to scare them into being "good"

just like the santa claus character

its all fiction and not fact Can fiction be truthful? There are absolute truths stated within the Quran. Even if you don't believe in its author there are still facts and knowledge within them, so they can't be all fiction. I'll also say that for all the things that science can prove as fact there are still functions within ourselves that we still do not understand and can not completely explain. It is what can't be proven or explained that proves God exist, not in what can be proven.
and the believer knows this but covers up when approached with questions

they make shit up and put it in nice sounding words I don't accept your beliefs as fact, nor do I require that you do mine but should respect that I believe whole-heartedly. There are people through history you I'm sure you have a lot of respect who believed in the same God that I do. People in general should be very hesitant to judge others. It will keep you from turning would-be friends into should-be enemies.
its a forced lie they tell themselves

i put faith in nothingIf you don't put faith in anything else, at least put faith in yourself homie, a rock thrown into water makes ripples. You are the sole controller of your own destiny and are capable of acheiving whatever it is that you wanna do. If you believe in nothing else then believe in that. And if you ever doubt it, just put your hand on your chest and feel that motherfuckin heart beat. It don't get no realer than that. peace

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 05:24 AM
First, I don't watch a lot of movies. That is an assumption that you are making about me, I will not do the same to you as I do not know you outside of this forum. I played outside most the time as a kid and I have never been to a day of actual church service in my life. The God that I believe and know and my ideas about this God come from personal experience and reading the Bible and the Quran. Spook isn't my word hence the quotations when I used it. I view God in higher reference than that to describer Her as a spook. I believe in the Grand Creator and that all life in this universe has a single source.

I disagree with you here. It seems that you think that there isn't a Grand Creator, and that this view of Him would be the seen as one of a spook. In the very introduction to the Quran it states "Glory to Allah Most High, full of Grace and Mercy; He created All, including Man.....

I"m not meaning to be condescending when I ask this, but have you really actually read the Quran. I know you stated that it doesn't say such and such in the Bible or Quran but they both actually credit God with being the creator of everything on numerous occassions, which leads me to wonder if you have ever picked them up. I don't know for sure so I'm asking.

this again is an assumption, ....I'll move on

Its a shame that there are fanatics out there who will teach their children a perversion of the true nature of God. Dumbasses have tried to use the Bible as justification for hate crimes in this country (KKK) which is really ironic considering no one in the Bible was actually white. The problem here is not with God but with man. Not everyone who believes is fanatical in their approach. I may be relentless but I'm no fanatic. I do believe in passing on my knowledge and beliefs to my children and the world will definetly be slightly better place and possibly a lot better place for it. I will not raise a kid that only believes in God on Sunday.

you are right in the since that people dye over their misunderstandings , other times religion is the scapegoat (Bush vs Islam) when it reality, Bush isn't religous at all,at least not in the christian since of the term, and really just wants his hands on where Islamic people happen to be (oil, oil and opium). Religon is used to control the masses, I do not deny it but again this is not God's will, this is man acting out against God's will. Islam is perfect in a world where people understand exactly what that means but this world misunderstands and people continue to die.

my brother I will never judge you. I trust that ultimately what you seek is the truth. I think your reason for doubts is because you look out at the world and all you see is lies, you see catholic priest raping school boys, you see bush trying to bomb and control every bearded-face man he can, you see columbus bringing his cross and his curse and to you it's all bullshit and lies, and you would be correct. In a world so corrupt I think it's pretty easy to become confused between man's actions and God's intentions and to take them for one and the same. Though this is not the case, I do not fault you for making that assumption.

that's the absolute truth

Can fiction be truthful? There are absolute truths stated within the Quran. Even if you don't believe in its author there are still facts and knowledge within them, so they can't be all fiction. I'll also say that for all the things that science can prove as fact there are still functions within ourselves that we still do not understand and can not completely explain. It is what can't be proven or explained that proves God exist, not in what can be proven.
I don't accept your beliefs as fact, nor do I require that you do mine but should respect that I believe whole-heartedly. There are people through history you I'm sure you have a lot of respect who believed in the same God that I do. People in general should be very hesitant to judge others. It will keep you from turning would-be friends into should-be enemies.
If you don't put faith in anything else, at least put faith in yourself homie, a rock thrown into water makes ripples. You are the sole controller of your own destiny and are capable of acheiving whatever it is that you wanna do. If you believe in nothing else then believe in that. And if you ever doubt it, just put your hand on your chest and feel that motherfuckin heart beat. It don't get no realer than that. peace

You're my fuckin dude

We gotta meet in real life one day and build man

7EL7
04-05-2006, 06:53 AM
I'm gonna highlight only a few things you wrote since it is on point and dam near flawless
you are a true soldier

The God that I believe and know and my ideas about this God come from personal experience and reading the Bible and the Quran.
this god you experienced is very real but is not the creator of everything that exist

I disagree with you here. It seems that you think that there isn't a Grand Creator, and that this view of Him would be the seen as one of a spook. In the very introduction to the Quran it states "Glory to Allah Most High, full of Grace and Mercy; He created All, including Man.....
again this god is very real but is not a spook or the creator of everything that exist

the quaran confirms whats written in the bible

in the bible there is a story of a talking snake who made adam disobey god

do you also believe in this talking snake ?

I"m not meaning to be condescending when I ask this, but have you really actually read the Quran. I know you stated that it doesn't say such and such in the Bible or Quran but they both actually credit God with being the creator of everything on numerous occassions, which leads me to wonder if you have ever picked them up. I don't know for sure so I'm asking.
yes i've read both books a couple of times

thouroughly

and in both this god is talked about as a WE and not a HE

also the word God is a plural word translated to greek from the hebrew word Elohim which is the plural form of EL who is the supreme out of the 24

Its a shame that there are fanatics out there who will teach their children a perversion of the true nature of God.

and its even worst when one thinks he or she knows the true nature of this God when its clear that they really do not

Dumbasses have tried to use the Bible as justification for hate crimes in this country (KKK) which is really ironic considering no one in the Bible was actually white.
yes there were caucasians in the bible

The problem here is not with God but with man. Not everyone who believes is fanatical in their approach. I may be relentless but I'm no fanatic. I do believe in passing on my knowledge and beliefs to my children and the world will definetly be slightly better place and possibly a lot better place for it. I will not raise a kid that only believes in God on Sunday.

as long as you continue using the word BELIEF its all good

you are right in the since that people dye over their misunderstandings , other times religion is the scapegoat (Bush vs Islam) when it reality, Bush isn't religous at all,at least not in the christian since of the term, and really just wants his hands on where Islamic people happen to be (oil, oil and opium). Religon is used to control the masses, I do not deny it but again this is not God's will, this is man acting out against God's will. Islam is perfect in a world where people understand exactly what that means but this world misunderstands and people continue to die.
misunderstandings are normal

when one refuses to understand and gathers a mob around the one or ones they misunderstand, death follows

my brother I will never judge you. I trust that ultimately what you seek is the truth. I think your reason for doubts is because you look out at the world and all you see is lies, you see catholic priest raping school boys, you see bush trying to bomb and control every bearded-face man he can, you see columbus bringing his cross and his curse and to you it's all bullshit and lies, and you would be correct.
you think my reason for doubt is.........

what is it that i doubt ?

In a world so corrupt I think it's pretty easy to become confused between man's actions and God's intentions and to take them for one and the same. Though this is not the case, I do not fault you for making that assumption.
what assumption have i made ?

the Tv thing ?

First, I don't watch a lot of movies. That is an assumption that you are making about me,

you don't have to watch alot of Tv to be influenced by it

a few good programs a few good movies can have you spooked out if your not guided to view the lie as a lie

but i have the feeling that this is not what you were talking about

Can fiction be truthful? There are absolute truths stated within the Quran.

i don't know

you tell me

FICTION

1 a : something invented by the imagination or feigned; specifically : an invented story b : fictitious (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/fictitious) literature (as novels or short stories) c : a work of fiction; especially : NOVEL (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/novel)
2 a : an assumption of a possibility as a fact irrespective of the question of its truth <a legal fiction> b : a useful illusion or pretense
3 : the action of feigning or of creating with the imagination

there are absolute truths stated within the quaran about what ?

Even if you don't believe in its author there are still facts and knowledge within them, so they can't be all fiction. I'll also say that for all the things that science can prove as fact there are still functions within ourselves that we still do not understand and can not completely explain. It is what can't be proven or explained that proves God exist, not in what can be proven.
sounds nice sounds smart
btw i don't do science nor do i rely on it for answers

the words "it is what can't be proven or explained that proves god exist"

doesnt make any sense

it sounds nice sounds smart but it doesn't make any sense

your basically saying that if i can't prove it, this means someone or something greater than me exist

this someone or something may be greater

doesn't mean that this something is the creator of everything that ever existed

and it shure does not prove that it exist

I don't accept your beliefs as fact,
what are my beliefs ?

nor do I require that you do mine but should respect that I believe whole-heartedly. There are people through history you I'm sure you have a lot of respect who believed in the same God that I do.
i can appreciate and even respect a good musicians art even if he is straight up wrong

People in general should be very hesitant to judge others. It will keep you from turning would-be friends into should-be enemies.
why shouldn't we judge others ?

OK

Hesitant to judge others

your right we should be very hesitant to make a choice in judging others

friends who are friends for 15 years can all of a sudden turn on you

and enemies could turn out to be friends even if they curse you out for doing or saying something stupid

If you don't put faith in anything else, at least put faith in yourself homie, a rock thrown into water makes ripples. You are the sole controller of your own destiny and are capable of acheiving whatever it is that you wanna do.
if the above is true, then why would i need God

what purpose would he/she/it serve since i do have free will to do whatever i want ?

If you believe in nothing else then believe in that. And if you ever doubt it, just put your hand on your chest and feel that motherfuckin heart beat. It don't get no realer than that. peace

to have faith in something that does not exist ?

and even if it does exist what can it do for me right now ?

what is it doing for those who pray to it right now ?

you can be linked to the true and living god though

and judging by your words you may almost be there

stay building

hectis
04-05-2006, 07:57 AM
Some People Think There Are Things God Can Not Do Just Cuz Humans Can Not Do Them But The Only Thing God Can Not Do Is Lie Only The Truth Comes From Him

hectis
04-05-2006, 09:03 AM
FROM WHAT I HEARD THE LORD WUZ DOING THIS TO TEST HIS FAITH

hectis
04-05-2006, 09:05 AM
That Is True

dimi
04-05-2006, 09:15 AM
there is no God

WARPATH
04-05-2006, 10:11 AM
DO U BELIEVE IN GOD?---------I believe in a creator that goes by many names-

WHO IS GOD?--------------GOD, Creator, Allah, Tunkasila, Wanka Tanka

IS IT A PERSON OR THING?-----I don't know, not a person.

IF IT IS A PERSON THEN IS THAT PERSON A HE OR SHE?------I don't know I think a he, but women creates life --maybe god is two enities?

IF IT IS A THING THEN WHAT IS IT?---Good Question

IS THERE ONLY ONE GOD OR MANY?---another good question, I think there is one creator

OTHERS?----------Yahweh is Jesus.

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON GOD?------God is a mystery

DO U FEAR GOD?--------no

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD?--------love

DO U RESPECT GOD?----------yes

DO U SEEK GOD OR DO U SEEK SOMETHING ELSE?--------I seek my culture.

BY THE WORD OF MAN?----------The word of god, not to be confused by the word of man- like what is written in the holy books. Search your own humanity- to not make others suffer, like you wouldn't want to suffer, this is how I live.

LORD NOSE
04-05-2006, 03:10 PM
according to this scripture did satan lie ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/LIES.jpg

who was god talking to ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/LIES2.jpg

btw - yahweh is not jesus

Visionz
04-05-2006, 05:41 PM
this god you experienced is very real but is not the creator of everything that exist I have complete faith in the Grand Creator, we can agree to disagree on this point but there is multiple instances where the Quran credits God as the creator of everything

again this god is very real but is not a spook or the creator of everything that exist I believe that everything has come from a single source. The God that is within you, which I'm guessing what some refer to as the true and living God, is a reflection and remnant of that single source.

the quaran confirms whats written in the bible

in the bible there is a story of a talking snake who made adam disobey god

do you also believe in this talking snake ?

yes i've read both books a couple of times

thouroughly

and in both this god is talked about as a WE and not a HE

also the word God is a plural word translated to greek from the hebrew word Elohim which is the plural form of EL who is the supreme out of the 24 I view the Quran as clarifying the bible. I think that the Bible has been translated too many times from it's original source , unfortunately, to contain all of it's true meaning. I definetly don't take everyting in the Bible literal. I do accept things in a more literal sense when reading the Quran. The Quran does use We but I have always looked at this as meaning God and his messengers when I read it. The Quran does use He and does credit God for being the Grand Creator.

you think my reason for doubt is.........(all the lies and deceptions that man has used in God's name)

what is it that i doubt ?(That there is the One Creator)

there are absolute truths stated within the quaran about what ?Here is one example in which the Quran is breaking down the nature of man and the means by which he decieves: Surah 3, verse 7, He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book; In it are veses basic or fundamental( or established meaning) They are the foundation of the Book: others are not of well-established meaning. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part therof that is not of well-established meaning. Seeking discord and searching for its hidden meanings.....)I think this is an absolute truth in regards to human nature. One with real wisdom will seek what unites while those of a devious nature choose a path of discord.

sounds nice sounds smart
btw i don't do science nor do i rely on it for answers

the words "it is what can't be proven or explained that proves god exist"

doesnt make any sense

it sounds nice sounds smart but it doesn't make any sense

your basically saying that if i can't prove it, this means someone or something greater than me exist

this someone or something may be greater

doesn't mean that this something is the creator of everything that ever existed

and it shure does not prove that it exist I can see why this would appear nonsensical because I wasn't completely clear in what I was referring to, which was human conscieness. No matter how much scientist understand physiologically what happens when you are thinking, dendrytes and all, they still have no idea scientifically to the best of my knowledge, where the power to control our brains comes from. To me the reason that' they can't is because it is your soul which controls your brain and has next to no physicallity within our own bodies and therefore will never be "discovered" by science. To me the proof of the soul is proof of God.

i can appreciate and even respect a good musicians art even if he is straight up wrong I was actually referring to Malcolm X when I originally mentioned this but musicians work as well in this scenario. Bob Marley is a good example. I'm definetly not a Rasta but a lot of his music contained universal truths.

if the above is true, then why would i need God

what purpose would he/she/it serve since i do have free will to do whatever i want ? I would say that God is needed for guidance and wisdom. My knowledge and understanding of life, personally, wouldn't be possible without Gods' good graces. You have the will to embrace or deny these things but anyone who grasp the fundamentals of what is written in the bible and the quran will be better off for it. The words are there so that we may know God's will, to deny that will is to only do damage to ourselves. It is not God who suffers.

i can put my hand on my balls and feel the reality, whats the point ?

to have faith in something that does not exist ?

and even if it does exist what can it do for me right now ?

what is it doing for those who pray to it right now ? I said that last part because you said you had faith in nothing and I would say that you should at least believe in yourself if nothing else. Self-determination can carry a person a long way.

you can be linked to the true and living god though

and judging by your words you may almost be there

stay building No doubt homie, I see forums such as these as a chance to have some real dialogue. We may not always agree but that doesn't mean we can't keep the conversations going on some real knowledge and understanding. Let's keep it moving, nice buildin with ya. peace

My First Timbs
04-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Since all those materials are derived from something on earth, in a since yes, that would also be true. Same as the free will given to those people that decide to pull the trigger.

bullets are just as natural as shit.

what are u defining s "natural"

all that natural means is "of or birthed out of nature"

bullets fit that definition just as comfortably as shit

humans are natural "creations" we are birthed out of the earth, thus everything we do and can possibly conceive of is natural... u cant escape nature.

My First Timbs
04-05-2006, 06:19 PM
If you don't put faith in anything else, at least put faith in yourself homie, a rock thrown into water makes ripples. You are the sole controller of your own destiny and are capable of acheiving whatever it is that you wanna do. If you believe in nothing else then believe in that. And if you ever doubt it, just put your hand on your chest and feel that motherfuckin heart beat. It don't get no realer than that. peace

why do religionists insist on using teh word "faith" when a more reasonable and rational word ..(such as teh word "confidence") can always be used when referring to ones self?

i dont have faith in myself.. i merely have confidence in myself based on objective evidence (that evidence being my tried and true personal track record of handling situations that come my way)...thats not faith... its called confidence.....

religionists always like to sneakily try to slip "faith" in the mix

WARPATH
04-06-2006, 09:48 AM
btw - yahweh is not jesus

Some christians refer to Jesus as Yahweh. Yahweh is just another reference for god- some people think Jesus is god. This transalation I found was explained to me from a Jesuit at one of my old high schools- hence the reason why siad Yahweh is Jesus- that's just my understanding of it.

http://www.forananswer.org/Top_JW/JesusJehovah.htm

^^check the link this guy can explain better then I can

BTW- I don't believe this shit.

LHX
04-06-2006, 10:16 AM
faith is a trick

hunches need exploring

Prince Rai
04-06-2006, 01:47 PM
faith suggests believing in something that does not necessarily mean its true, we just clinge on that faith for hope...

faith must be broken down, religion torn apart, gaps identified.

we all should try and do that.

but what do i know... i might not really exists like god, im a mere computer replying crap.

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 02:29 PM
faith is a lotto ticket.

My First Timbs
04-06-2006, 02:37 PM
its worse than a lotto ticket.

we know from past experience with lotteries and statistical probability that inevitably there will be a "winner" of this "ticket"

faith doesnt even offer that amount of objective certainty.

faith is worthless.

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 02:51 PM
faith instills a belief that is felt by the person but is as unreal as a cloud upon which to ride that faith out.

Visionz
04-06-2006, 03:43 PM
faith is worthless. to those who have no faith. Bill Gates money is worthless to me and why? Cause his money ain't my money.

tha god concept
04-06-2006, 03:44 PM
aliens niggas fuckin aliens

the ananokie earth giants.....u dont believe me ...look it up on the net...the shit will blow ya mind 4reel

WARPATH
04-07-2006, 02:44 AM
its worse than a lotto ticket.

we know from past experience with lotteries and statistical probability that inevitably there will be a "winner" of this "ticket"

faith doesnt even offer that amount of objective certainty.

faith is worthless.

Timbs, did you ever think that you could be wrong? I mean do you ever wish you could believe in some kind of religion, at least for peace of mind- or does that conflict with you to much?

sweet sista
04-08-2006, 12:25 AM
to those who have no faith. Bill Gates money is worthless to me and why? Cause his money ain't my money.

that's alot of wisdom!

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 12:26 AM
But, the love of money is the root of all evil

and so is faith...

sweet sista
04-08-2006, 12:29 AM
how faith is the root of all evil just like money?

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 12:33 AM
how faith is the root of all evil just like money?
Because it allows a great opportunity for trick - knowledge to thrive in.

Faith - 1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.

After you examine the definition...you can see how it is easy to be tricked if you rely on faith...it's better to know.

sweet sista
04-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Because it allows a great opportunity for trick - knowledge to thrive in.

Faith - 1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.

After you examine the definition...you can see how it is easy to be tricked if you rely on faith...it's better to know.

you're right. but it probabely depends on us to figure if that faith based on somethin' that is for real or not. and of course we should check who made that faith or belief spreads. i mean we should see if that person is tryin' to obtain something. cuz people who go after money or any sort of power over people. they usually give up so quickly or their claims expose to be nothing more than a lie by the the passing of time.

sweet sista
04-08-2006, 12:48 AM
DO U BELIEVE IN GOD? yes

WHO IS GOD?
Allah is God.

S IT A PERSON OR THING? GOD

IF IT IS A PERSON THEN IS THAT PERSON A HE OR SHE? no sexual gender

IS THERE ONLY ONE GOD OR MANY? One God

OTHERS?
I don’t know about that YAHWEH but Allah is the Arabic word to God.

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON GOD? He controls everything.

DO U FEAR GOD? yep

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD? Love

DO U RESPECT GOD? yes

I dunno maybe a little from this and a little from that. I can't keep myself seeking something else coz even if i got everything else. There will be a time when i wonder what else? And i can't keep myself seeking only for god and don't want anything else coz there are a lot of things i find it too hard to live without.

DO U FEEL IT IS BETTER TO LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD OR WORD OF Man?

so far we saw how the word of man is like. So and for change, the word of God.

I dunno what to add but May Allah guides you and myself to the truth and before it's too late.
Amen

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 12:52 AM
you're right. but it probabely depends on us to figure if that faith based on somethin' that is for real or not. and of course we should check who made that faith or belief spreads. i mean we should see if that person is tryin' to obtain something. cuz people who go after money or any sort of power over people. they usually give up so quickly or their claims expose to be nothing more than a lie by the the passing of time.
But the people who go after and actually got all the money - Western society (europeans)...been in rule for thousands of years.

Think big my sistah, think big...we in a state of mental slavery - like bondage, and I don't know if you Black or not but the truth is - everybody has been tricked.

Ya gotta know...cause that belief that God is something outside of yourself helps the devil gain power

My First Timbs
04-08-2006, 12:55 AM
Timbs, did you ever think that you could be wrong? I mean do you ever wish you could believe in some kind of religion, at least for peace of mind- or does that conflict with you to much?

all the time.. see thats the thing.. my stance is rational.. meaning that it is potentially false!

all rational and truly logical claims and stances must have the potential of being false.

i would truly love the idea and concept of a supernatural realm and an invisible god. such a thing would truly be amazing and fascinating. as a scientist i would also love that idea because that would mean that the natural world around us isnt all that we think it is.. (this would only add fuel to the burning natural curiosity all scietists have!) if it was somehow proven that there is a supernatural realm and aspet to life, we could then start asking more meaningful questions about our existence that would truly be fascinating.

all that i am waiting for is the verifiable objective evidence that gives credence to believe in such things!

i am inherantly open minded! but my open minded ness has a limit.. that limit is that whatever claim is propsed, must have evidence working for it.

sweet sista
04-08-2006, 01:07 AM
But the people who go after and actually got all the money - Western society (europeans)...been in rule for thousands of years.

Think big my sistah, think big...we in a state of mental slavery - like bondage, and I don't know if you Black or not but the truth is - everybody has been tricked.

Ya gotta know...cause that belief that God is something outside of yourself helps the devil gain power

how does believing in God helps the devil gain power?
i mean i think the faith in our hearts strengthens our humanity by giving us hope to go on.
but if we lose faith, we give up easily and when all left materialistic things with no faith, people depress faster, they have no patience and maybe suicide cuz they feel like nothing worth to live for.

maybe, the devil will be powerful if he knew we don't have faith in our hearts. He uses our emotions and our old pains to make us weak and make us lose any tiny bit of faith in our hearts.

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 01:13 AM
i mean i think the faith in our hearts strengthens our humanity by giving us hope to go on.
but if we lose faith, we give up easily and when all left materialistic things with no faith, people depress faster, they have no patience and maybe suicide cuz they feel like nothing worth to live for.

maybe, the devil will be powerful if he knew we don't have faith in our hearts. He uses our emotions and our old pains to make us weak and make us lose any tiny bit of faith in our hearts.
Naw...don't you know that the devil is human?

He can take away your food and water and shelter if you don't submit to him.

That's what I mean when I say the whiteman is the devil...he likes it when you have faith cuz then you ain't relying on yourself to change the condition of yourself and your people.

You waiting for some abstract 'spook god' to answer your prayers while the devil slaugheters your seeds (babies).

Ya gotta wake up if you really love Allah...Wake up!

LORD NOSE
04-08-2006, 02:00 AM

i mean i think......

these are the key words right here

You Think that its this way - you believe - you don't Know - you Believe -

so when someone who knows what the lie is and who it was told by, Believers cover their eyes and ears because they wanna continue to have faith in a lie - they are comfortable believeing a lie -

Visionz
04-08-2006, 02:18 AM

Ya gotta know...cause that belief that God is something outside of yourself helps the devil gain power Peace Aqua, on this last sentence don't you think that it's possible that God actually resides in and out of you? The thought reminds me of a Taoist saying I've read somewhere that says that an empty vessel is filled with space.

Visionz
04-08-2006, 02:27 AM
all the time.. see thats the thing.. my stance is rational.. meaning that it is potentially false!

all rational and truly logical claims and stances must have the potential of being false.

i would truly love the idea and concept of a supernatural realm and an invisible god. such a thing would truly be amazing and fascinating. as a scientist i would also love that idea because that would mean that the natural world around us isnt all that we think it is.. (this would only add fuel to the burning natural curiosity all scietists have!) if it was somehow proven that there is a supernatural realm and aspet to life, we could then start asking more meaningful questions about our existence that would truly be fascinating.

all that i am waiting for is the verifiable objective evidence that gives credence to believe in such things!

i am inherantly open minded! but my open minded ness has a limit.. that limit is that whatever claim is propsed, must have evidence working for it. Think about the difference between how long DNA has been at work and when we found it. It simply takes our a knowledge a long time to catch up with what is already been fact since life's intial conception. Don't you think it's possible to be a completely rational scientist and at the same time be someone who has faith in what can not be absolutely proven? What about love or even emotions in general? Could we say beyond a shadow of doubt that love exists? How would we be certain?

Visionz
04-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Naw...don't you know that the devil is human? What if the devil was something a little bit different? What if the devil was the lust that lurks deep within the minds and hearts of human? The thing is that men die right? But ideas of dominance, of superiority, of greed, of power. These ideas may never die and if they don't so the devil stays alive with them.

He can take away your food and water and shelter if you don't submit to him.

That's what I mean when I say the whiteman is the devil...he likes it when you have faith cuz then you ain't relying on yourself to change the condition of yourself and your people.

You waiting for some abstract 'spook god' to answer your prayers while the devil slaugheters your seeds (babies).

Ya gotta wake up if you really love Allah...Wake up! Right on Aqua! That's real right there. Words without actions are hollow. I believe God gives us the strength possible to rise above any situation but She's not going to do it for us. He did that when He showed us the way to live a good life. Even if someone doesn't believe the same in neither the bible nor the quran, grasping their underlying themes I think can still make someone a better person. Which is what I think religon is really here to do in the first place. If your existence does not make the human world a better place then you should probably take a look inside. And if you think it does, then please continue whatever it is you're doing, however you think is best. peace

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 02:50 AM
Peace Aqua, on this last sentence don't you think that it's possible that God actually resides in and out of you? The thought reminds me of a Taoist saying I've read somewhere that says that an empty vessel is filled with space.

Nope...cuz I'm the physical manifestaion of God...Faith without works is DEAD!

The body is what creates the works and the body is what shows and proves the works of God..."god" don't mean shit if I don't physically carry out his will...

The God and the Devil are only human beings who deal with positivity or else they let negativity take over and hurt others-

I am God.... And I am a positve atribute of Allah - I'm all about teaching the Truth...nothing else.

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 02:54 AM
What if the devil was something a little bit different? What if the devil was the lust that lurks deep within the minds and hearts of human? The thing is that men die right? But ideas of dominance, of superiority, of greed, of power. These ideas may never die and if they don't so the devil stays alive with them.

Right on Aqua! That's real right there. Words without actions are hollow. I believe God gives us the strength possible to rise above any situation but She's not going to do it for us. He did that when He showed us the way to live a good life. Even if someone doesn't believe the same in neither the bible nor the quran, grasping their underlying themes I think can still make someone a better person. Which is what I think religon is really here to do in the first place. If your existence does not make the human world a better place then you should probably take a look inside. And if you think it does, then please continue whatever it is you're doing, however you think is best. peace
Damn, Eric...you be on the right track!...It's much appreciated - word!

sweet sista
04-08-2006, 11:18 PM
these are the key words right here

You Think that its this way - you believe - you don't Know - you Believe - -
humph

you can't get enough of those arguments, can you?!
hi sunny,
yeah ok i confess that i believe. i'm guilty of that crime. but that doesn't mean by any chance that it's a lie or an old myth that doesn't stand on a concrete proof.

so when someone who knows what the lie is and who it was told by, Believers cover their eyes and ears because they wanna continue to have faith in a lie - they are comfortable believeing a lie -

if it's a lie, why do i want to believe in it?
i mean this is not fair, you consider any sort of believing and having faith is a trick or it has to be believing in a lie and never think of the possiblity that it maybe contains truth and knowledge.

i understand why some maybe have faith in something maybe a way to keep themselves away from the truth cuz somehow truth may hurts and maybe it's difficult and new but i think there is a god and god will never leave his creation if they want to know the truth. so when we try to reach for God, he reaches for us. but by kicking the faith outta ones's heart. how can you know the truth? and how can Allah take your hand if you don't want to, claiming that you can know everything yourself. this is unjust first and foremost for your own sake!

Visionz
04-17-2006, 03:14 AM
bumpin it up, and Timb's if you happen to peep this could you atleast consider a response to my question here(top of pg 14) thanks

WARPATH
04-17-2006, 10:01 AM
Think about the difference between how long DNA has been at work and when we found it. It simply takes our a knowledge a long time to catch up with what is already been fact since life's intial conception. Don't you think it's possible to be a completely rational scientist and at the same time be someone who has faith in what can not be absolutely proven? What about love or even emotions in general? Could we say beyond a shadow of doubt that love exists? How would we be certain?

www.nasamike.com (http://www.nasamike.com)

Check out Mike's book!

A_Wisdombody
04-18-2006, 09:10 PM

DO U BELIEVE IN GOD?
no

WHO IS GOD?
the true & living God is the black man, who does not praise a spook in the sky

IS IT A PERSON OR THING?

a person

he

n/a

many

OTHERS?
other religion and origin have there own term or label

he is here for all eye seeing

DO U FEAR GOD?
not at all

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD?
I have love for my brothers

DO U RESPECT GOD?
I have respect for the ones I know

n/a

BY THE WORD OF MAN?
the word of the wise that could be my grandma, dad, anyone.

Peace

Above is my response to the questions. Enjoy, lol.

aismani
06-29-2006, 10:30 PM
the whole universe is gods body while the wiseman is conscious of this his true self and due to this-is god.So the monotheistic ONE god-term(that was turned into the mystery spook god church and institutionalized religion advocate) and the NGE's gods-term dont exclude one another.It's just that the semantic form makes it seem paradox,but that lies in the nature of semantics itself,as words are used to DIFFER between things.I AM god but still god is almighty and untouchable thou all-incorporating.Because I AM also the devil as the all-united ONE god is UNDIVIDED.anybody get it?

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 12:49 AM
Originally Posted by hectis

DO U BELIEVE IN GOD?
no

WHO IS GOD?

IS IT A PERSON OR THING?

a person

he

n/a

many

OTHERS?

DO U FEAR GOD?
not at all

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD?

DO U RESPECT GOD?

n/a

BY THE WORD OF MAN?

:lmao: foolish.......

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 12:50 AM
u'll meet your maker one day....

hectis
06-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by hectis

DO U BELIEVE IN GOD?
no

WHO IS GOD?

IS IT A PERSON OR THING?

a person

he

n/a

many

OTHERS?

DO U FEAR GOD?
not at all

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD?

DO U RESPECT GOD?

n/a

BY THE WORD OF MAN?

:lmao: foolish.......

ARE U CALLING ME A FOOL?

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 12:55 AM
no "a wisdom body".....dont get ya gun out

hectis
06-30-2006, 01:00 AM
no "a wisdom body".....dont get ya gun out

NAH I WUZ JUST GOING TO TELL U IT WUZ NOT MINE IT AINT NO BEEF OR NOTHIN LIKE THAT

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 01:01 AM
peace...

froth
06-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Above is my response to the questions. Enjoy, lol.

you couldnt be more wrong, but it is ok

hectis
06-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Peace Always!

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 01:13 AM
you couldnt be more wrong, but it is ok

one day he'll get it!!