7EL7
03-27-2006, 09:59 PM
can 2 white people make a black baby ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/img003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/img007.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/img004.jpg

MaShPG
03-27-2006, 10:21 PM
haha...that fool still thinks it's his kid.

sweet sista
03-27-2006, 10:45 PM
hehehe i dunno how did that happen but i think the kids are cute
and yeah mircles happen.

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:03 PM
I hope ya'll don't miss the huge point being made here.

Two white people can never create a black child.

Two black people have created a white child...

I remember a study conducted to find out if two blue eyed people could produce a brown eyed child.

Why is this issue so interesting and compelling? hmmm.

MaShPG
03-27-2006, 11:12 PM
They weren't two straight up black people. They both had a white dad and a black mom (or other way around, too lazy to scroll up).

So let's say X represents black and Y represents white

They were both XY

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/mashpg89/punnetsquare.jpg

^^ that's a punnet square. Since they had two kids, one of them came out recessive (YY-white) and the other dominant (XX/XY-black). I'm pretty sure that's the science behind it. My genetics are a little rusty though, there may be more to it than that.

Sicka than aidZ
03-27-2006, 11:17 PM
My Mom Says They're Adorable

Aqueous Moon
03-27-2006, 11:29 PM
They weren't two straight up black people. They both had a white dad and a black mom (or other way around, too lazy to scroll up).

So let's say X represents black and Y represents white

They were both XY

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/mashpg89/punnetsquare.jpg

^^ that's a punnet square. Since they had two kids, one of them came out recessive (YY-white) and the other dominant (XX/XY-black). I'm pretty sure that's the science behind it. My genetics are a little rusty though, there may be more to it than that.

I won't pretend to be a genetic scientist...but, let's say that what you have come up with is correct.

This only proves that two people with dominant and recessive genes (black people) can create a child with recessive traits (white).

It does not and cannot prove that two people with recessive genes (white people) can create a child with dominant traits (black).

MaShPG
03-27-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm not a genetics expert either, but I'm pretty sure you're right. My diagram wasn't meant to disprove you, it was to show some of the confused how this could happen.

Sicka than aidZ
03-27-2006, 11:38 PM
Is That X A Swatstika!?!?!!! 8O

MaShPG
03-27-2006, 11:59 PM
heil no.

whitey
03-28-2006, 12:54 AM
Is That X A Swatstika!?!?!!! 8O

hahaaaaa

Prince Shafala
03-28-2006, 07:19 AM
[QUOTE=7EL7]can 2 white people make a black baby ?

Impossible.

WU-KILLAH
03-28-2006, 07:41 AM
They can't be real twins since real twins have exactly the same chromosomes. So real twins can only be the same color. i.e. you can't have two twins, one with blue eyes, one with green eyes.

Ironlungz
03-28-2006, 07:51 AM
It's not about real twins. It's about twins from one or two eggs, but they all twins. From one egg, they will be made from one sperm-cell and one egg, thus having the same genetics. Two eggs need two sperms, and they can thus be as different as other siblings....

The setup above is correct, but fairly simplified. According to that, people would be either white OR black, and there would be no in between.
That shit works perfect with fruitflies, but not with more complex creatures, it simply illustrates what happens on a much larger scale, and with a lot more complxity....

What I mean is.... if both the parents above are XY, they should both have as dark a complexion as their fathers... which i can't tell if they have, but everyone else i know from a inter-racial marriage have a complexion somewhere between their parents'....

WU-KILLAH
03-28-2006, 08:51 AM
but everyone else i know from a inter-racial marriage have a complexion somewhere between their parents'....

Because skin color / melanin production , find it's source in several genes, so it's not about one gene being dominant or not as it has been stated above.
Actually not all genes which have a link with melanin have been identified.

knewcheeze
03-28-2006, 01:43 PM
PEACE
uh....if those two people are the parents of those children then that baby could not be white...maybe albino.....

Queen Of Poetry
03-28-2006, 02:55 PM
I think it is possible....I saw Barbara Walters or 20/20 do a story about this and both the parents were the biological parents........

Frontal Lobotomy
03-28-2006, 03:11 PM
I remember this one time, I saw this little kiddy of mixed race. The mother was white, and I can only assume that the father was black (he wasn't there at the time). But like, the child had dark skin, but ginger hair and green eyes. Cookey stuff given that ginger hair and green eyes are supposed to be more recessive than blonde/blue, and given that dominant skin genes took over for the rest. Just an example of how genetics can get fucked up at times, though I wouldn't declare it a negative, just a random occurance in nature.

Sicka than aidZ
03-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Damn Near Anything Is Possible

brown_dogg
03-28-2006, 05:59 PM
They can't be real twins since real twins have exactly the same chromosomes. So real twins can only be the same color. i.e. you can't have two twins, one with blue eyes, one with green eyes.

fraternity twins have different chromosomes.

hectis
03-28-2006, 10:53 PM
It Is Not Like They Have No Euro Or African Background So No Matter How Light The Baby It Is Still African And No Matter How Dark It Is Still Euro My Whole Fam Is A Mix Of Black And White

My First Timbs
03-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH

thats not true at all

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 12:34 AM
thats not true at all

can 2 white people give birth to a black child ?

can 2 black people give birth to a white child ?

WU-KILLAH
03-29-2006, 01:21 AM
thats not true at all

as said above, I was talking about twins from the same egg.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:00 AM
as said above, I was talking about twins from the same egg.

lmao

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 04:18 AM
News / (http://www.plasticsurgery-africa.org/news.htm) Albinos in Africa

Life is harsh for millions of Africans who are albinos. Throughout their lives they suffer prejudice, ridicule, social exclusion and isolation. Very few find a place in school. Very few find work. Very few find a place in society or marriage.
http://www.plasticsurgery-africa.org/images/albino1.jpgSuperstition surrounds their yellow hair, white skin and pink eyes. In the Shona language albinos are termed “sope” meaning something magical inhabited by powerful evil spirits. In the past new-born albino babies were sometimes killed at birth and this practice still continues in some rural areas.
Recently there has been a rise in incidence of rape of albino females fuelled by the myth that sex with an albino will cure an HIV infected male

Over and above these tribulations, however, is their greatest enemy - the African sun. Its ultra-violet, cancer-causing radiation finds no barrier to penetration as the skin of the albinos lacks the protective pigment called melanin.
http://www.plasticsurgery-africa.org/images/albino2.jpgAlbinos are one of the the most vulnerable groups in the world to suffer skin cancer which is their biggest killer. Melanoma is the most serious form of skin cancer. Even so, if it is diagnosed while it is still thin and limited to the outermost skin layer there is a good chance it can be cured. Once the cancer develops it metastatizes (spreads to other parts of the body), is difficult to treat and is deadly. Unfortunately, it is usually at this stage that its victims seek treatment.

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/fall01/braun/albino.jpg

http://www.tate.org.uk/tateetc/issue4/images/summeroflove7.jpg

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
04-02-2006, 11:44 AM
2 white people cant

but two mulatos can make a white an black child

2 white skined puerto ricans can make a black child trust me theyre in my family im light skinned my brother is dark as fuck

7EL7
04-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Posted by Iyahna at

http://www.eliyah.com/forum2/Forum1/HTML/002148.html

Misgana ('Give Thanks' in Amharic) Blessed,I see you read the same Her-story books as I read. Bless-ed Love to you. Come let us reason to-gather.

There is so much I don't know where to begin. Ham is not cursed, Canaan was.

Mizraim, Cush and Phut were blessed and very close with Shem. These Black Egyptians are called Egypt - Yah's people, while Isreal is merely the inheritence and Assyria a work of Yah's hands (Isaiah 19:25) Two black people can genetically produce an albino, but two white people cannot produce a black person, so it is certain that the original man and women were full of melanin.

Ethiopia today is said to have the Arc of the Covenant and pure ancient Hebrew and Christian culture still alive and well. But let's begin with the theft of the Hebrew language......You are correct, Jewish 1 BC is not Hebrew 1,000 BC.

WARPATH
04-03-2006, 03:33 PM
I hope ya'll don't miss the huge point being made here.

Two white people can never create a black child.

Two black people have created a white child...

I remember a study conducted to find out if two blue eyed people could produce a brown eyed child.

Why is this issue so interesting and compelling? hmmm.

The parents in this instance were as much black as they were white.

I'm sure if the little white baby grew up and had a kid with another white person of same back ground they could- in theory- give birth to a black child.

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 03:38 PM
The parents in this instance were as much black as they were white.

I'm sure if the little white baby grew up and had a kid with another white person of same back ground they could- in theory- give birth to a black child.

No - because the recessive traits of the white baby is reflective of her genes. She ain't just outwardly white...she has white dna - recieved from both parents, which makes her total dna white.

So, if she has a baby with another person with totally white dna then the baby can only be white.

But, if she had a baby with someone with dominant dna then the baby could only be mixed or black.

That's my understanding of how it works...

hectis
04-03-2006, 03:57 PM
No - because the recessive traits of the white baby is reflective of her genes. She ain't just outwardly white...she has white dna - recieved from both parents, which makes her total dna white.

So, if she has a baby with another person with totally white dna then the baby can only be white.

But, if she had a baby with someone with dominant dna then the baby could only be mixed or black.

BUT SHE IS STILL BLACK SO ALL HER OFFSPRING WOULD HAVE AFRICAN IN THEM EVEN IF IT IS A HALF OF 1% I COULD BE WRONG MYFIRSTTIMBS WHAT IS IT YES OR NO?

WARPATH
04-03-2006, 05:37 PM

Even though her outside appearnce are traits commonly associated with white people, she carries DNA of black traits that can be passed on to her offspring. The black inside her didn't just dissapear. Her parents contributed to her 25% black(grandpa) 25% white(grandma) on dad's side and 25% black(grandpa) 25% white(grandma) on mom's side- thus giving her 50% black and 50% white genes that she can pass on.

That's my understanding of it, can we get a biologist up in here?- i'm gonna ask my biology teacher tonight.

WARPATH
04-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Just got back from class..............

From what my biology teacher tells me- children from mixed parents have a diverse range of genes to pull from so in theory a couple with mixed ancestors that display traits associated with white people can have children with traits that are associated with black people.- In other words- a couple that appears to be white can have children that look black- if they have that black gene heritage, gene pool to draw from. He also stated that when it comes to skin color and melanin- there are many factors that contribute to how much melanin you have when you're born.