PDA

View Full Version : Questions And Answers

Pages : [1] 2 3

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 10:32 PM
We Have Been Accused of Ducking Questions on these Forums

Ask them here with respect and get your answers

check here first though - alot of the question yall will ask have been answered already

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15820

hectis
03-28-2006, 10:40 PM
If The Black Man Is The First Man Dose That Make Everyone In The World Black? PEACE AND THANK U FOR UR TIME

36chambers
03-28-2006, 10:46 PM
What would you rather have personally...

a. alot of a little
b. a little of alot

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 10:48 PM
If The Black Man Is The First Man Dose That Make Everyone In The World Black? PEACE AND THANK U FOR UR TIME

NO

Black is just what we use to describe ourselves today using the english language

we are the original people of the planet some people were "made" from us - making them unoriginal

hectis
03-28-2006, 10:53 PM
Are These Unoriginal People Still The Children Of God?

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 10:54 PM

a. alot of a little
b. a little of alot

i don't understand your question

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Are These Unoriginal People Still The Children Of God?

yes - they are the children of the black man

Maboya
03-28-2006, 11:08 PM
we are the original people of the planet some people were "made" from us

made
1387, from M.E. maked, from O.E. macod "made," pp. of macian "to make" (see make).

make (v.)
O.E. macian, from W.Gmc. *makojanan (cf. O.S. makon, O.Fris. makia "to build, make," M.Du. maken, O.H.G. mahhon, Ger. machen), from PIE *mag- "to knead, mix, make"

Can you show in this post how anybody was "made" and not birthed from original people?

hectis
03-28-2006, 11:10 PM
I Have Heard People Say The Real Jews Were/are Black So Is Jesus Black?

hectis
03-28-2006, 11:14 PM
Wuz Adam The First Man? And Dose The nation Of Gods And Earths Follow The Ten Commandments?

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 11:21 PM
made
1387, from M.E. maked, from O.E. macod "made," pp. of macian "to make" (see make).

make (v.)
O.E. macian, from W.Gmc. *makojanan (cf. O.S. makon, O.Fris. makia "to build, make," M.Du. maken, O.H.G. mahhon, Ger. machen), from PIE *mag- "to knead, mix, make"

Can you show in this post how anybody was "made" and not birthed from original people?

NO - i can not - your right though, people are birthed from original people and were made by selective breeding - breeding the lighter skin with the lighter skin and the teaching of wickedness - MAKING of a people - seperating them from CIVILIZED nations

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 11:30 PM
I Have Heard People Say The Real Jews Were/are Black So Is Jesus Black?

gotta know where the name/title Jew came from and i don't have enough info on it to build on it

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Wuz Adam The First Man? And Dose The nation Of Gods And Earths Follow The Ten Commandments?

A dam ?

from my understanding its a Group of people _ i can not speak for the Nation of Gods and Earths or no other group despite my understanding of them

Maboya
03-28-2006, 11:39 PM
and were made by selective breeding - breeding the lighter skin with the lighter skin

Why would anyone do that?

thelion1856
03-28-2006, 11:40 PM
Jesus was from present day Iraq right? Im sure he looked like your average dark skinned middle eastern, not black not white, but more like an arab.

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 11:46 PM
Why would anyone do that?

thats a question you would have to ask them

LORD NOSE
03-28-2006, 11:50 PM
Jesus was from present day Iraq right? Im sure he looked like your average dark skinned middle eastern, not black not white, but more like an arab.

Present day Iraq ?

what is an Arab ?

is an Arab someone from Arabia ?

if an arab is not black or white then what is he ?

are you sunny winters ?

why ask a question and then answer it in this thread ?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 12:11 AM
yall ran out of questions ?

do yall have a problem with the answers yall got ?

Visionz
03-29-2006, 12:24 AM
when it is said that BlackAsiatic man is God, to you, does natural inheritor of the earth mean the same thing?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 12:37 AM
when it is said that BlackAsiatic man is God, to you, does natural inheritor of the earth mean the same thing?

No

Inherit the earth from who ?

Plus the Black Man is beyond Asia or earth

no i will not expand on that yet

Visionz
03-29-2006, 12:44 AM
My intial reaction to your first question is in God's plan. There are verses in the bible that allude to this but I realize we have a different belief system and that answer may not suffice to you. In that case, I wouldn't have an answer at all. My question was asked for with the intent of trying to understand what it is that distinguishes the difference between a black man and a black god. Which I guess becomes the next question.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 12:47 AM
My intial reaction to your first question is in God's plan. There are verses in the bible that allude to this but I realize we have a different belief system and that answer may not suffice to you. In that case, I wouldn't have an answer at all. My question was asked for with the intent of trying to understand what it is that distinguishes the difference between a black man and a black god. Which I guess becomes the next question.

can you break this down in street terms for me ?

Visionz
03-29-2006, 12:55 AM
yeah sure. To answer your first question I would say that the Black man is God's chosen people and that they inherit the earth because of his/her will. If you believe that the black man is the original god then that can't answer the question, at least for yourself. At that point I would just ask what's the difference between a black man and a black god?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:00 AM
yeah sure. To answer your first question I would say that the Black man is God's chosen people and that they inherit the earth because of his/her will. If you believe that the black man is the original god then that can't answer the question, at least for yourself. At that point I would just ask what's the difference between a black man and a black god?

This Question ?

can you quote the question or questions that i asked and break it down just a lil bit more so that i don't misunderstand you and answer something that was not asked ?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:11 AM

a. alot of a little
b. a little of alot

ok - i think i understand now

my answer is

Both

depends on what i'm getting

born invincible
03-29-2006, 01:19 AM
What does the good and decent white man have to do to stop being categorized as a white devil?

Visionz
03-29-2006, 01:20 AM

The question you ask reveals a conflict in beleifs. If it was me answering, then I would say God. With you answering ( I don't intend to put words in your mouth, just using what I understand to be your perspective) the answer would be that black man was the original god and so there was no one to inherit the earth from in the first place. I realize it for what it is and I don't want to get stuck on it cause I think we would just end up in circles on that particualar topic. I guess my question really comes down to "what are the characteristics that defines black man as god?"

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:22 AM
What does the good and decent white man have to do to stop being categorized as a white devil?

the same thing that a black man has to do to stop being categorized as an uncivilized savage devil

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:27 AM
The question you ask reveals a conflict in beleifs. If it was me answering, then I would say God. With you answering ( I don't intend to put words in your mouth, just using what I understand to be your perspective) the answer would be that black man was the original god and so there was no one to inherit the earth from in the first place. I realize it for what it is and I don't want to get stuck on it cause I think we would just end up in circles on that particualar topic. I guess my question really comes down to "what are the characteristics that defines black man as god?"

ok that clears it up - i was confused by the highlighted words here

but to keep it all moving smoothly i'll answer this

"what are the characteristics that defines black man as god?"
did you click the link on the first page of this thread ?

if you did and you didn't find your answer, then i'm even more confused of your intentions with that question

Visionz
03-29-2006, 01:31 AM
I looked through some of it but not all, I thought I was on page 1 and then I'm on the last page, so I said fuck it and just asked what I wanted to. I''ll go back through that first one and see if I can find the answer. I'll be back if I have some more. peace

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:33 AM
I looked through some of it but not all, I thought I was on page 1 and then I'm on the last page, so I said fuck it and just asked what I wanted to. I''ll go back through that first one and see if I can find the answer. I'll be back if I have some more. peace

Ahight

born invincible
03-29-2006, 01:37 AM
the same thing that a black man has to do to stop being categorized as an uncivilized savage devil

Which is? im serious...

Visionz
03-29-2006, 01:45 AM
God = someone who can do anything anywhere at anytime - I saw this on page 1 but thought maybe it was expanded upon latter on but no one asked what I was looking for. Isn't this the definition of free will? By this definition wouldn't all humans be gods, barring they where free of oppression?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:49 AM
Which is? im serious...

to show and prove that he is not

how can the cops get people to stop saying "Fuck The Police" ?

They can't - Even if they stop shooting unarmed black men in the streets. their reputation for fucking up got them fucked

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 01:53 AM
I saw this on page 1 but thought maybe it was expanded upon latter on but no one asked what I was looking for. Isn't this the definition of free will? By this definition wouldn't all humans be gods, barring they where free of oppression?

your questions rattle my brain trying to figure out what exactly you are asking

maby its that your too articulate for me to understand

would you say that man has free will ?

if yes, can he do anything, anywhere, at anytime ?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
"what are the characteristics that defines black man as god?"

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15820

God = someone who can do anything anywhere at anytime -

- this is what the people see god as -

if there is a creator of everything in existance, HE does not seem to mind that there is madness going on on this planet of his and MAN is responsible for his own shit.

in a natural world the natural earth - the black man is dominant

in this world of metal and rock and robots where natural labor is dam near obsolete, the white man is dominant -

(Just added) > if he combines this with using his government to oppress the people

this is one of the main reasons we were brought here as slaves -

we are able to stand in the sun and do a day of natural work -

the elements does not harm our skin -

we are natives of the earth -

we carry the heart beat of the earth in us -

we are in tune with it - (Just Added) >

we obviously are built different

Black Absorbs light

White doesn't absorb it

also...............

hope its easy for everyone to read

Visionz
03-29-2006, 02:09 AM
I would say that man has free will. Of course there are physical limitations that place limitations. I'm not about to go flying off my balcony or anything but I'm basically free to do anything, anywhere at anytime. I would say that any human has that power as long as they are free from oppression. If you see things differently could you tell me why? I really can't think of anything that would be an example of man not having free will. (as a side note:Out of respect for others, people should use their free will wisely. Cause and effect tends to take care of those that don't)

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:19 AM
I would say that man has free will. Of course there are physical limitations that place limitations. I'm not about to go flying off my balcony or anything but I'm basically free to do anything, anywhere at anytime. I would say that any human has that power as long as they are free from oppression. If you see things differently could you tell me why? I really can't think of anything that would be an example of man not having free will. (as a side note:Out of respect for others, people should use their free will wisely. Cause and effect tends to take care of those that don't)

was your question above answered well enough for you ?

I'm basically free to do anything, anywhere at anytime

Of course there are physical limitations that place limitations.

if there are limitations,you are not free to do anything,anywhere,at anytime

Visionz
03-29-2006, 02:25 AM
God = someone who can do anything anywhere at anytime -
- this is what the people see god as -

in a natural world the natural earth - the black man is dominant

So would it be free will matched with his evolution that makes black man god? I agree that evolution has reached it's pinnacle in blacks as far as humans go and silly to agrue otherwise.

Visionz
03-29-2006, 02:28 AM
if there are limitations,you are not free to do anything,anywhere,at anytime wouldn't those same physical limitations be there for any human though, black god or otherwise?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:37 AM
So would it be free will matched with his evolution that makes black man god?

the black man didn't evolve into a God

I agree that evolution has reached it's pinnacle in blacks as far as humans go and silly to agrue otherwise.

how do you view whites ?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:39 AM
wouldn't those same physical limitations be there for any human though, black god or otherwise?

Yes -

whitey
03-29-2006, 02:49 AM
do you think humans evolved from chimpanzies?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:57 AM
do you think humans evolved from chimpanzies?
NO

Chimpanzies evolved from Humankind

edit:

Better yet dissolved from humans

Visionz
03-29-2006, 03:02 AM
how do you view whites ?
People that sunburn easily, and heaven help you if you're white and red-headed cause the sun can't wait to put a whoopin on that ass :)9:(
I don't have anger towards any race as a whole, I'm white myself. It's just obvious to me that I can't be out chillin in the sun all day without getting fucked up because of it.

Back to free will......you have physical limitation of course, but isn't everywhere to do want you want within those physical boundaries. The only thing stopping me from doing anything foolish is myself. which would be the same with anybody. Do you see humans as not having free will?

whitey
03-29-2006, 03:06 AM
NO

Chimpanzies evolved from Humankind

edit:

Better yet dissolved from humans

when on earths time scale did humans show up? and how did they show up?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:09 AM
People that sunburn easily, and heaven help you if you're white and red-headed cause the sun can't wait to put a whoopin on that ass :)9:(
I don't have anger towards any race as a whole, I'm white myself. It's just obvious to me that I can't be out chillin in the sun all day without getting fucked up because of it.

do you think this has something to do with them being in the caves for so long ?

away from the sun - on the ice ?

Back to free will......you have physical limitation of course, but isn't everywhere to do want you want within those physical boundaries. The only thing stopping me from doing anything foolish is myself. which would be the same with anybody. Do you see humans as not having free will?

we would have to both understand each others understanding of what FREE is and what WILL is -

Visionz

for the record evolution states that man and apes have a common ancestor not that we evolved from apes directly. There's a huge difference.

LORD NOSE
WILL

Main Entry: 1will http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?will0001.wav=will'))
Pronunciation: w&l, (&)l, &l, 'wil
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): past would http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?would001.wav=would')) /w&d, (&)d, 'wud/; present singular & plural will
Etymology: Middle English (1st & 3d sing. present indic.), from Old English wille (infinitive wyllan); akin to Old High German wili (3d singular present indicative) wills, Latin velle to wish, will
transitive senses : DESIRE (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/desire), WISH (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/wish) <call it what you will>
verbal auxiliary
1 -- used to express desire, choice, willingness, consent, or in negative constructions refusal <no one would take the job> <if we will all do our best> <will you please stop that racket>
2 -- used to express frequent, customary, or habitual action or natural tendency or disposition <will get angry over nothing> <will work one day and loaf the next>
3 -- used to express futurity <tomorrow morning I will wake up in this first-class hotel suite -- Tennessee Williams>
4 -- used to express capability or sufficiency <the back seat will hold three passengers>
5 -- used to express probability and often equivalent to the simple verb <that will be the milkman>
6 a -- used to express determination, insistence, persistence, or willfulness <I have made up my mind to go and go I will> b -- used to express inevitability <accidents will happen>
7 -- used to express a command, exhortation, or injunction <you will do as I say, at once>
intransitive senses : to have a wish or desire <whether we will or no>
usage see SHALL (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/shall)
- if you will : if you wish to call it that <a kind of preoccupation, or obsession if you will -- Louis Auchincloss>

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:10 AM
FREE

Main Entry: 1free http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?free0001.wav=free'))
Pronunciation: 'frE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): fre·er; fre·est
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English frEo; akin to Old High German frI free, Welsh rhydd, Sanskrit priya own, dear
1 a : having the legal and political rights of a citizen b : enjoying civil and political liberty <free citizens> c : enjoying political independence or freedom from outside domination d : enjoying personal freedom : not subject to the control or domination of another
2 a : not determined by anything beyond its own nature or being : choosing or capable of choosing for itself b : determined by the choice of the actor or performer <free actions> c : made, done, or given voluntarily or spontaneously
3 a : relieved from or lacking something unpleasant or burdensome <free from pain> <a speech free of political rhetoric> b : not bound, confined, or detained by force
4 a : having no trade restrictions b : not subject to government regulation c of foreign exchange : not subject to restriction or official control
5 a : having no obligations (as to work) or commitments <I'll be free this evening> b : not taken up with commitments or obligations <a free evening>
6 : having a scope not restricted by qualification <a free variable>
7 a (1) : not obstructed or impeded : CLEAR (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/clear) (2) : not being used or occupied <waved with his free hand> b : not hampered or restricted in its normal operation
8 a : not fastened <the free end of the rope> b : not confined to a particular position or place; also : not having a specific opponent to cover in football <a free safety> c : capable of moving or turning in any direction <a free particle> d : performed without apparatus <free tumbling> e : done with artificial aids (as pitons) used only for protection against falling and not for support <a free climb>
9 a : not parsimonious <free spending> b : OUTSPOKEN (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/outspoken) c : availing oneself of something without stint d : FRANK (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/frank), OPEN (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/open) e : overly familiar or forward in action or attitude f : LICENTIOUS (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/licentious)
10 : not costing or charging anything
11 a (1) : not united with, attached to, combined with, or mixed with something else : SEPARATE (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/separate) <free ores> <a free surface of a bodily part> (2) : FREESTANDING (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/freestanding) <a free column> b : chemically uncombined <free oxygen> <free acids> c : not permanently attached but able to move about <a free electron in a metal> d : capable of being used alone as a meaningful linguistic form <the word hats is a free form> -- compare 5BOUND (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/bound+)7
12 a : not literal or exact <free translation> b : not restricted by or conforming to conventional forms <free skating>
13 : FAVORABLE (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/favorable) -- used of a wind blowing from a direction more than six points from dead ahead
14 : not allowing slavery
15 : open to all comers

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:12 AM

I wouldn't know the answer to that

whitey
03-29-2006, 03:15 AM
for the record evolution states that man and apes have a common ancestor not that we evolved from apes directly. There's a huge difference.

chimps and apes are different. we are said to come from chimps. and the common ancester was my whole backing beind the coming from a fish point of view that i made in another thread.

Visionz
03-29-2006, 03:15 AM
ok, gotcha

Definition 2a) for free, and definition 1) for will

whitey
03-29-2006, 03:16 AM
ok, was the black man, or god as you say, the first thing on this earth?

Visionz
03-29-2006, 03:19 AM
chimps and apes are different. we are said to come from chimps. and the common ancester was my whole backing beind the coming from a fish point of view that i made in another thread ok, but you still say "we are said to come from chimps". We don't come from chimps, common ancestor with chimps. It's two different things.

whitey
03-29-2006, 03:23 AM
it is proposed in the evolutionary theory that we are ancestors of chimps. its that diagram im sure youve seen of the chimp then another chimp/human looking thing then another and another and finally human. hunched over to start eventually totally erect.

whitey
03-29-2006, 03:25 AM
http://www.learner.org/channel/courses/biology/images/archive/fullsize/1678_fs.jpg

this sort of thing.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:30 AM
ok, was the black man, or god as you say, the first thing on this earth?
thing ?

No

we always existed, there are many of us on many different planets - when we came to this planet, it already had life on it

the planets are alive and there are living things on and in these planets that keep them alive

just like there are living things on and in us that keep us alive

when things are where they don't belong, death settles in

view our coming here like a sperm cell penetrating the ovum

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2605/ovumattack0xk.png

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1581/skies25zj.jpg

OK - i'ma go rest for a while from these questions -

P.E.A.C.E.

whitey
03-29-2006, 03:36 AM
thats just a fundemental difference in our beliefs than.

ill let you answer this tommarow because i have to go as well, but how did the black man get here than, and how are you traveling planets? and not doing so to get away from the oppression that you bemoan so much on this one?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:57 AM
http://www.learner.org/channel/courses/biology/images/archive/fullsize/1678_fs.jpg

this sort of thing.

ever heard of the story where moses (or maby aaron) rose up the serpent in the desert ?

John 3:14
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
John 3:13-15 (in Context) John 3 (Whole Chapter)

The Snake here is the caucasian - the desert is the caucus mountain region -

( take it but most will leave it )

Moses did alot for yall - its said that caucasians walked on all fours at one time - moses straightened a group of them up and taught them how to become JEW like or Hebrew Like -

showed them how to make a fire - how to cook food - taught them language - etc.... those that did not follow moses ways, did not grow - the dog was a great companion and guardian to the mouth of the caves - kept them warm and fed at times -

they relied on the warmth of each others blood ( explains their tight unity ) but also their blood lust -

just like a new born baby born into the world covered in blood and filth walking on all fours claiming everything is its own (mines mines mines) the caucasian is new to the world and claimed everything he saw and got his hands on - stole it - all the way down to the people - he stole them too -

just like a child tells its parents many lies to get outa trouble - he lies to avoid justice - this is not hate its yalls story

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:12 AM
thats just a fundemental difference in our beliefs than.

ill let you answer this tommarow because i have to go as well, but how did the black man get here than, and how are you traveling planets? and not doing so to get away from the oppression that you bemoan so much on this one?

very good question -

there are many stories telling why we are here - this is one of the purposes of the scriptures - to sum up what i found in a few simple words i would say that we were hit over the head by the ones we made - we were robbed and lost our way - but we are slowly regaining ourselves -

how did the great God Fall ?

there are 2 natures in the God - Positive and Negative _ YAH and weh -

one was extracted from the other and experimented with

24 elders

12 major (PM)

12 minor (AM)

the triple 6 in time bound man by linear time - mankinds hour glass - his time here was then set to expire

60 seconds 60 minutes 24 hours (2+4 = 6)

Cain and able (CAN"T & ABLE)

Esau and Jacob (Maby)

there were many different life forms on this planet - many experiments went down -

lets marinate on this and organize it at a later time - it will all come in handy

Visionz
03-29-2006, 04:31 AM
So Blackman is from outter earth and landed on a spaceship Adam and Eve style. Maybe white man came from evolution and blackman got here on a spaceship. I mean speaking hypothethically, I'm not sure if this is the same belief, but that theory don't sound all the crazy to me. The Quran I have comes with footnotes, and it was explaining how in Islam it's believed that Adam and Eve where in Eden in the heavens and that they and the interpretur uses this wording "descended from the heavens". Crazy enough to be true. There's all kind of hyroglyphics in the Yucutan pensiala with the Myans, who developed the most percise calender ever, of them looking kinda like astronauts. That theory sounds crazy enough to be true. It would kinda explain why whiteman's mindset has been so fucked up through history. Crazy if we finally break into area 54 thinkin we'll see some crazy ass aliens lookin like predator, and it's just a bunch of black dudes on respirators. That would be some irony for your ass there. No wonder they never let you know what's in them. Maybe Parliment is just getting everybody ready for the break out party huh? If that's the case bring on 2012. I can't wait for a Black planet to get here. I'll pm you my address so you know which white people don't need to be shot.<<<<<I hope this doesn't sound sarcastic, cause I'm being serious about everything.......peace

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 05:29 AM
So Blackman is from outter earth and landed on a spaceship

before i go on and read into your post further let me say this

this earth we live on is in space - Right ? _

so - we are all space men - lol

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 05:34 AM
So Blackman is from outter earth and landed on a spaceship Adam and Eve style. Maybe white man came from evolution and blackman got here on a spaceship. I mean speaking hypothethically, I'm not sure if this is the same belief, but that theory don't sound all the crazy to me. The Quran I have comes with footnotes, and it was explaining how in Islam it's believed that Adam and Eve where in Eden in the heavens and that they and the interpretur uses this wording "descended from the heavens". Crazy enough to be true. There's all kind of hyroglyphics in the Yucutan pensiala with the Myans, who developed the most percise calender ever, of them looking kinda like astronauts. That theory sounds crazy enough to be true. It would kinda explain why whiteman's mindset has been so fucked up through history. Crazy if we finally break into area 54 thinkin we'll see some crazy ass aliens lookin like predator, and it's just a bunch of black dudes on respirators. That would be some irony for your ass there. No wonder they never let you know what's in them. Maybe Parliment is just getting everybody ready for the break out party huh? If that's the case bring on 2012. I can't wait for a Black planet to get here. I'll pm you my address so you know which white people don't need to be shot.<<<<<I hope this doesn't sound sarcastic, cause I'm being serious about everything.......peace

hey - i don't control the bullets of war - i can get shot for not being black enough - its that serious - every body is not what they all seem to be and there is so much more to these concepts/theories - and truth expands if you do not stop searching -

P.E.A.C.E.

hectis
03-29-2006, 11:32 AM
IS IT TRUE THAT U CAN OR ARE TRYING TO PUT THE HOLY TABLETS TOGETHER?

hectis
03-29-2006, 11:46 AM
WHEN DID HUMANS BEGIN TO NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN SKIN COLOR?

whitey
03-29-2006, 11:51 AM
that just seems too out there.

its seems like its a story to fit your beliefs.

its kinda like something parrell to lord of the rings in my eyes. a good story, but no backing and pretty implausable.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:19 PM
IS IT TRUE THAT U CAN OR ARE TRYING TO PUT THE HOLY TABLETS TOGETHER?

i don't understand this question

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:20 PM
let it be known.

they waiting for super mut to come to full power

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:23 PM
WHEN DID HUMANS BEGIN TO NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN SKIN COLOR?

when the iron in their blood began to rust - a very long time ago

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 02:24 PM
that just seems too out there.

its seems like its a story to fit your beliefs.

its kinda like something parrell to lord of the rings in my eyes. a good story, but no backing and pretty implausable.

can you let me and the people here know what story your talking about

whitey
03-29-2006, 02:43 PM
the same sort of stories white supremisits use to prove their superiorty over other races.

Prince Rai
03-29-2006, 02:52 PM
why are shaman spirits half man half animalistic, as are many hindu gods and egyptian gods?

what are the similarities?

alien encounters? different plains of existnece only visible when focused in superhuman forms?

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:05 PM
the same sort of stories white supremisits use to prove their superiorty over other races.

white supremist kill people globally

black people should not be called black supremist just because they call out the biggest murderer and lier on the planet and label him the devil

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
why are shaman spirits half man half animalistic, as are many hindu gods and egyptian gods?

when we first got here we saw life forms - we planted ourselves -

there were also other 2 footed "things" living here as well -

like i told legato earlier, we have to get over the basics before all of that stuff is understandable
- and maby i'm not the one to give yall that - the people here are not ready for it - i can tell by the replies

alien encounters? different plains of existnece only visible when focused in superhuman forms?
what is this ?

Prince Rai
03-29-2006, 03:56 PM

when we first got here we saw life forms - we planted ourselves -

there were also other 2 footed "things" living here as well -

like i told legato earlier, we have to get over the basics before all of that stuff is understandable
- and maby i'm not the one to give yall that - the people here are not ready for it - i can tell by the replies

what is this ?

what it is ... is knowledge feared by most blind status quo followers.

such "beings" are existent, either metaphorically or for real.

the pyramids werent built on simple human knowledge.
ancient philsophies were scattererd by "beings" etc..

likewise i cant explain to much as i figured it can be distrubing.

reality is to be understood by those who arent blind.. and seing is dangerous at times.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:09 PM
what it is ... is knowledge feared by most blind status quo followers.

such "beings" are existent, either metaphorically or for real.

the pyramids werent built on simple human knowledge.
ancient philsophies were scattererd by "beings" etc..

likewise i cant explain to much as i figured it can be distrubing.

reality is to be understood by those who arent blind.. and seing is dangerous at times.

yes there are many beings in existance that we know nothing about - yet we big them up so much -

groups of different beings living in the earth will frighten man - there is probally more "things" living in the earth than on it - all types of big head beings - some transparent maby - some of those things will bite you lol

whitey
03-29-2006, 04:11 PM
white supremist kill people globally

black people should not be called black supremist just because they call out the biggest murderer and lier on the planet and label him the devil

every kind of person is guilty of killing people.

i have no problem calling our murderers and what not, but i do have a problem with a certain race of people elevating themselves over others.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:19 PM
every kind of person is guilty of killing people.

i have no problem calling our murderers and what not, but i do have a problem with a certain race of people elevating themselves over others.

^ The he did it too syndrome ^

the caucasian is the worlds biggest lier and murderer on this planet - and alot of the lies and murders done by non caucasians on this planet right now are caused by caucasians either directly or in directly

whitey
03-29-2006, 04:22 PM
you graciously side stepped my reponse. well done.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 04:36 PM
you graciously side stepped my reponse. well done.

thank you

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-29-2006, 04:47 PM
This is an Interesting thread.

(continue on...)

Luther Large
03-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Yo Sunny winters

are you racist at all?

and i mean no disrespect at all and i do not want to start a meaningless dispute

i just want to know out of curiosity

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Yo Sunny winters

are you racist at all?

and i mean no disrespect at all and i do not want to start a meaningless dispute

i just want to know out of curiosity

depends on what you define a racist as being

many people will label me a racist -

to me a racist is one who does whats in his power to hold another race down

telling the truth about a race of people who are known to hold RACES down is not racism - its called telling the truth and bringing justice where justice is needed

Personaly, i treat everyone with respect and love and consideration - EVERYONE - i deal with many differsnt people from many different places speaking many different languages - i hate to see suffering -

so to answer your question - i'm not a racist to me - but to many people i am very racist

Luther Large
03-29-2006, 05:25 PM
so it seems to me your only racist when needed-(that sounds wierd)

but it's understandable

peace out

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 05:36 PM
so it seems to me your only racist when needed-(that sounds wierd)

but it's understandable

peace out

It'll be to you however you take it

Prince Rai
03-29-2006, 06:30 PM
yes there are many beings in existance that we know nothing about - yet we big them up so much -

groups of different beings living in the earth will frighten man - there is probally more "things" living in the earth than on it - all types of big head beings - some transparent maby - some of those things will bite you lol

lol... wether sarcasm was exposed there??

but as to certain beings we dont see... not seing em now does not make em nonexistent

LORD NOSE
03-29-2006, 08:34 PM

i was serious

but as to certain beings we dont see... not seing em now does not make em nonexistent[/quote]

we speak on these unseen beings because we heard about them from someone somewhere - what is the source of all of this information on these unseen beings and is this source trust worthy is what needs to be studied

Prince Rai
03-30-2006, 06:36 AM
i was serious

but as to certain beings we dont see... not seing em now does not make em nonexistent

we speak on these unseen beings because we heard about them from someone somewhere - what is the source of all of this information on these unseen beings and is this source trust worthy is what needs to be studied[/quote]

thats correct. long gone are the days that many just follow blindly what others say.

the truth is only explained by differing viewpoints, your own viewpoint or angle on reality will always be more studied that hearing and seing blidnly.

the things we havent seen yet are tangible, as they have been riddled in our histories.

its time that will reveal the truths in greater detail.
this "TIME" is the true time because the "time" humans made is artificial.

MoT
03-30-2006, 11:13 AM
do you think that god who has sent you here down to earth punished you for something by letting the devilish acts of the whites[some NOT ALL (yea n fuck vatican)] to enslave you ?

a side Q. is gold the best for "curing" the ozone layer ?

LHX
03-30-2006, 12:55 PM

but
since we cannot see them

we cannot come to an agreement about them thru discussion

anything discussed with words
needs a visual point of reference

anytime somebody discusses something which cannot be seen
you must approach it with caution

this applies to 'history'
as well as any unseen forces referred to in science

as far as discussions and agreements are concerned
there is a technique called 'maybe logic' which seems to be the most advanced form of communication possible
between two people using the english language

it may also be worth noting at this point that the original man did not communicate the same way people communicate right now
and
he didnt necessarily communicate telepathically either

it might be more closer to the truth to say that he had no need to communicate

Prince Rai
03-30-2006, 02:11 PM
"words need visual references."
which is true.

what about the word wind?

i may see a piece of cloth dangling around outside, but as i cant see wind... it may be an optical illusion.

thus we take everything we see with caution and even more with things that are unseen.

but we have limited senses and thus reality will always be something we must be cautious about. unless we want to stick with "ignorance is bliss" forever..

peace n blessings lhx

MoT
03-30-2006, 02:55 PM
what about clouds ? they pretty much give you a visual proof of winds (that is if theyre not still)

hectis
03-30-2006, 03:34 PM
IF THE BLACK MAN IS GOD AND THE WHITE MAN IS THE DEVIL WHAT DOSE THAT MAKE HALF BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE?

LHX
03-30-2006, 04:59 PM
IF THE BLACK MAN IS GOD AND THE WHITE MAN IS THE DEVIL WHAT DOSE THAT MAKE HALF BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE?

peace hectis

if you take a good look at sunnys words - hopefully you will see that it has little to do with color

black people can become white
and possibly
white people can become black

MoT
03-30-2006, 05:50 PM
^^from a "first impression" one can hardly tell

LHX
03-30-2006, 09:01 PM
^^from a "first impression" one can hardly tell

i guess thats why we have this question and answer thread

LORD NOSE
04-01-2006, 10:49 AM
do you think that god who has sent you here down to earth punished you for something by letting the devilish acts of the whites[some NOT ALL (yea n fuck vatican)] to enslave you ?

no

a side Q. is gold the best for "curing" the ozone layer ?

i don't know

LORD NOSE
04-01-2006, 10:51 AM

balanced

MoT
04-01-2006, 09:12 PM
thx for the answers...

do you think that the human civilisation will destroy itself before the nature or other way around ? if neither than what chance is there for a unified lead of this planet other way then to extinction...

Machete
04-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Are you an arrogant asshole?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 04:36 AM
Are you an arrogant asshole?

am i arrogant - maby sometimes about somethings

am i an asshole - nah - assholes don't have fingers to type with - i have one though - perhaps you want me to hook a tube from my asshole to your mouth since they seem to have alot in common -

do you hate black people ?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 04:41 AM
thx for the answers...

do you think that the human civilisation will destroy itself before the nature or other way around ? if neither than what chance is there for a unified lead of this planet other way then to extinction...

humans already destroyed themselves its natural for the earth to finish them off - Humans will be no more at some time, because they will become something else, and have been becoming something else -

they have been splitting and splitting for a very long time now - like one light going into a prism and coming out as 7 different lights going into a prism -

Visionz
04-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Do you think that the original Blackman (woman too?)arrived here on a spaceship?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 05:11 AM
Do you think that the original Blackman (woman too?)arrived here on a spaceship?

some of us were here and some of us were not here

Visionz
04-02-2006, 05:25 AM
some of us were here and some of us were not here would that be to say that the original Blackman was here through evolution but was given lessons by his brothers and sisters who visited from another planet?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 05:26 AM
would that be to say that the original Blackman was here through evolution but was given lessons by his brothers and sisters who visited from another planet?

very possible

Visionz
04-02-2006, 05:35 AM
Mayans and Egyptians both must of had contact with people from another planet. They definetly had amazing amounts of knowledge in regards to the stars and other astrological events.

Are you aware of the way societies work as a whole on other planets?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 05:40 AM
Mayans and Egyptians both must of had contact with people from another planet. They definetly had amazing amounts of knowledge in regards to the stars and other astrological events.

nah - i never been to any other planet that i know of - i would have to visit these places to know how they do things there -

you can see how they do things up there if you look into a glass of water

find a planet with your eyes - focus - don't blink - give the light time to reach the planet - stare - close and contain the view - spit it back out into a glass of water - look carefully

Visionz
04-02-2006, 05:49 AM
^thats on some zen shit. Naw I was just wondering cause it hard to imagine a society without some type of financal system in place, yet, at the same time I realize money is what allows shit to spin out of control. The League of Iroquois didn't have no problems until the motherfucka's landed on plymouth rock, and they had a lot of their theories used in the constitution. Which leads to this question, is their any parts of the constitution that you agree with?

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 11:35 PM
what constitution ?

Visionz
04-03-2006, 03:31 AM
what constitution ? lmao, true indeed right. I know its no good if they don't abide by it. Let's just say in theory, if you had to start it all over doesn't the Bill of Rights still makes sense? I still have a problem figuring out a society that would still work but without money involved. I think as a whole, people love their toys too much and would have a hard time accepting the simple life that the abandoment of technology would require. Any suggestions?

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 03:59 AM
lmao, true indeed right. I know its no good if they don't abide by it. Let's just say in theory, if you had to start it all over doesn't the Bill of Rights still makes sense? I still have a problem figuring out a society that would still work but without money involved. I think as a whole, people love their toys too much and would have a hard time accepting the simple life that the abandoment of technology would require. Any suggestions?

place value in family love not what you buy with money -

Visionz
04-03-2006, 05:11 AM
place value in family love not what you buy with money - I do for the most part but it seems as long as the idea of money is around greed with be there right along with. This leads to corruption and things in the same state as we are witnessing now. I try to invision ways that a society might work without it but it just seems to be a damn neccessary evil. Money wouldn't even be bad if every one exhibited self-control but fucka's always wanna be greedy, it screws up everything.

Prince Rai
04-03-2006, 05:49 AM

they did share a lot of similar knowledge, the egyptians slight more, but they would have been contacted by the same people.

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 11:16 AM
I do for the most part but it seems as long as the idea of money is around greed with be there right along with. This leads to corruption and things in the same state as we are witnessing now. I try to invision ways that a society might work without it but it just seems to be a damn neccessary evil. Money wouldn't even be bad if every one exhibited self-control but fucka's always wanna be greedy, it screws up everything.

Fuck money, fuck technology, fuck all this shit man

All I need is myself, and the people I love. It seems like we couldn't live without all this shit because we never tried it. How bad would it really be?

Example: You wake up in the morning in your small house with a sense of pride that you built with your own hands. You open your door to see that most of the rest of your tribe is awake to and preparing to gather food for the day. So you set out into the woods kill some small game and give thanks for it. Than you go back to the village and build knowledge and share artwork with the rest of your people.

Small example but, idk that sounds better than this shit if you ask me.

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Beautiful vision ^

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 05:17 PM
I would accept credit for it if it were my own, but it's the image of God.

Society started going down hill when people decided that life with all this material bullshit was the necessary path. Wtf is the purpose of it? Why am I working for a company to create products that I won't experience the fruition of. Why do I have to go to the store to purchase vegetables to fufill my hunger when I can just as easily grow my own? WHATS THE POINT OF IT ALL, IT'S SO FUCKIN STUPID.

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 05:29 PM
The point of it all is this - The Original Asiatic Blackman is God.

and Truth ain't Truth if it is not shown and proven...Mathematics

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 05:30 PM
I would accept credit for it if it were my own, but it's the image of God.

Society started going down hill when people decided that life with all this material bullshit was the necessary path. Wtf is the purpose of it? Why am I working for a company to create products that I won't experience the fruition of. Why do I have to go to the store to purchase vegetables to fufill my hunger when I can just as easily grow my own? WHATS THE POINT OF IT ALL, IT'S SO FUCKIN STUPID.

its the natural way of living life - the defected would not be able to live life this way - the elements just don't agree with them enough to be able to live like this sucessfully - so a world contrary to nature had to be built - to allow the defected to uplift himself to god status - this is where robots take the place of human - this is why life is not valued - they promote death

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Well I'm light skinneded and I fuckin hate this way of life, I would feel way more at home in a natural habitat.

I know I can survive to, I'm out in the sun for 8-10 hours in the summer time everyday

LHX
04-03-2006, 05:36 PM
the fact that this discussion is even occurring is a testament to the fact that the devils way of life is nearing its end

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Well I'm light skinneded and I fuckin hate this way of life, I would feel way more at home in a natural habitat.

I know I can survive to, I'm out in the sun for 8-10 hours in the summer time everyday

yeah in jersey

don't no real shit grow in jersey

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 09:26 PM
If Blacks Are Gos And Whites Are Weak And Inferior How Come I Literally Knock Black Guys Out On A Monthly Basis?

maby because your trained to do so - using metal bars and robot techniques

the black man is not in his natural state and neither is the white man -

the black man has a job to do at a desk now - if we didn't grow up watching white television programming, celebrating white holidays or better yet helladays, eating processed artificial white man food, we'd all be able to toss your pasty ass across any street - but we have been watered down and beaten to be submissive to an unnatural beast on 2 feet

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 09:26 PM
If Blacks Are Gos And Whites Are Weak And Inferior How Come I Literally Knock Black Guys Out On A Monthly Basis?
Cuz we literally dumbed down so the devils could cum to rise - we let you win a game just so yo head can get big while you think you bout to win it all...this is all just so we can defeat you devils when you think youz about to win...That show how God works - but youz a devil..so you would'nt understand.

LHX
04-03-2006, 09:31 PM
the difference between white man and black man has already been covered in this thread

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 09:44 PM
the difference between white man and black man has already been covered in this thread

its obvious that some didn't read through it before posting -

palehorse really just wants to start some shit

scraping his brain to find out how he can convince himself and us that he is superior over black people -

a tiger can fuck all of us up - doesn't make him god though

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 09:48 PM
True words

TeknicelStylez
04-04-2006, 12:50 AM
yeah in jersey

don't no real shit grow in jersey
I'm cuban dook, my grandfather was a farmer, we even had a little crop field in the back of the projects, we grew squash, tomatos, berries, and all types of shit. Since my grandfather hasn't been in the sun for a long ass time, (he senile now so he confined to a nursing home) he's whiter than me, but he still slaved everyday in fields of cuba and he's strong as an ox, before the whole nursing home incident he was as dark as any of yall.

Don't judge me mang, I know for a fact I can survive in the sun all day, the summer time in jersey the sun go to like 100 and something odd degrees, and I don't burn like white people I just get dark as hell, I never got sun burn in my life.

MoT
04-04-2006, 08:09 AM
a tiger can fuck all of us up - doesn't make him god though

tho tiger is the only animal along with bear that has proven to be able to live and dominate in any climate given from tropical to subtropical and the arctic climate so in a way they are supreme (in the animal kingdom)

humans already destroyed themselves its natural for the earth to finish them off - Humans will be no more at some time, because they will become something else, and have been becoming something else -

they have been splitting and splitting for a very long time now - like one light going into a prism and coming out as 7 different lights going into a prism -

so can we agree on that earth has in an abstract way lets put it senses and can react to the shit thats goin on ?

and do you mean becoming a different species or bringing the level of consiousness/awareness to a different level ?

i'm gettin confused here: coming out as 7 different lights going into a prism

as in the 7 different lights going into another prism ?

correct if its wrong but in the color sphere black color can represent any color with the absence of a light source ?

LORD NOSE
04-04-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm cuban dook, my grandfather was a farmer, we even had a little crop field in the back of the projects, we grew squash, tomatos, berries, and all types of shit. Since my grandfather hasn't been in the sun for a long ass time, (he senile now so he confined to a nursing home) he's whiter than me, but he still slaved everyday in fields of cuba and he's strong as an ox, before the whole nursing home incident he was as dark as any of yall.

Don't judge me mang, I know for a fact I can survive in the sun all day, the summer time in jersey the sun go to like 100 and something odd degrees, and I don't burn like white people I just get dark as hell, I never got sun burn in my life.

the heat of a new jersey sun

i been to jersey many times lol

but this goes to prove my point that i've stated here many times before

everyone who calls themselves white is not caucasian

being light skinned doesn't make you caucasian

LORD NOSE
04-04-2006, 11:38 AM
tho tiger is the only animal along with bear that has proven to be able to live and dominate in any climate given from tropical to subtropical and the arctic climate so in a way they are supreme (in the animal kingdom)

so can we agree on that earth has in an abstract way lets put it senses and can react to the shit thats goin on ?

and do you mean becoming a different species or bringing the level of consiousness/awareness to a different level ?

i'm gettin confused here: coming out as 7 different lights going into a prism

as in the 7 different lights going into another prism ?

correct if its wrong but in the color sphere black color can represent any color with the absence of a light source ?

i do not understand your questions

TeknicelStylez
04-04-2006, 04:34 PM
the heat of a new jersey sun

i been to jersey many times lol

but this goes to prove my point that i've stated here many times before

everyone who calls themselves white is not caucasian

being light skinned doesn't make you caucasian

Thats what I try to tell these mofuckas, they aint having it, I did the research my ancestors are from morocco.

LORD NOSE
04-04-2006, 04:42 PM
http://www2.hawaii.edu/%7Ejoelthom/myfavorites/gangsta%20night.jpg

THATS ME HOLDING THE 40 IN THE BACK WITH THE BRAIDS

SEE - I AIN'T WHITE

LHX
04-04-2006, 05:01 PM
i think i just shit my pants

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Question. Have you read the 9/11 Commision Report: Omissions and Distortions by Dr. David Ray Griffin. Do you beleive our government was responsible?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/boloadobo/friends/MikeNEdBdayParty088.jpg

I just seen him yesterday at the Commonwealth club he was talking about 9/11 and why the evidence suggests our Government was involved.

nikos36
04-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Ight so iam not tha most intellecual cat in here and I just finished reading this entire thread cause shit is slooooooooooow @ werk right now so Iam Colombian I aint black aint white, where do my peaple stand int ah whole scheme of things?

TeknicelStylez
04-04-2006, 07:35 PM
http://www2.hawaii.edu/%7Ejoelthom/myfavorites/gangsta%20night.jpg

SEE - I AIN'T WHITE

Thats not really you is it..... I suspect something afoot

Visionz
04-05-2006, 02:24 AM

I'm calling bullshit.

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Roflmao at the kid with the red doo rag and overalls

LHX
04-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Ight so iam not tha most intellecual cat in here and I just finished reading this entire thread cause shit is slooooooooooow @ werk right now so Iam Colombian I aint black aint white, where do my peaple stand int ah whole scheme of things?

if they are on the planet earth
then they face the same deal as everybody else

Which is? im serious...

to show and prove that he is not

LORD NOSE
04-05-2006, 04:15 PM

isn't columbia the name of a country ?

there is no such thing as the columbian race

it all depends on what you chose to practice

many black people wanna refuse truth and follow the beast

many white people don't wanna be considered the beast so they fight to be seen as truthful and right

depends on your choice

practice righteousness

hectis
04-05-2006, 04:43 PM
How Did The Name Yahweh Become Jehova?

LORD NOSE
04-05-2006, 04:51 PM

2 different languages talking about 2 different things

misunderstood by those who just believe but never seek or read the truth about these things

hectis
04-05-2006, 04:54 PM
So Is Yahweh Right Or Jahova Right Or Are They Both?

LORD NOSE
04-05-2006, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis

2 different languages talking about 2 different things

misunderstood by those who just believe but never seek or read the truth about these things

i already answered you question - what is motive for asking me this ?

right for what ?

hectis
04-05-2006, 05:03 PM
TO CALL GOD I ALWAYS CALLED HIM YAHWEH

LORD NOSE
04-05-2006, 05:05 PM
TO CALL GOD I ALWAYS CALLED HIM YAHWEH

why are you telling me this ?

hectis
04-05-2006, 05:12 PM
No Reason

Prince Rai
04-06-2006, 02:51 PM
whats the oldest language on earth?

Aqua Luna
04-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Arabic

Prince Rai
04-06-2006, 02:58 PM
exactly

so whats the original name of God?

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 02:59 PM
whats the oldest language on earth?

written or spoken?

written would probably hieroglyphics
spoken would probably sanskrit

Prince Rai
04-06-2006, 03:00 PM
lol i know what it is, just want to show we should adopt names and attributes by subtracting anything that has been added in latter days. by doing that we get to the common grounds whereby humanity can strive to seek harmony.

albeit, held by the doctrine of yin n yang.

aqua... im a bit high btw so when im goin n on.. i mean no harm :P

Aqua Luna
04-06-2006, 03:00 PM
exactly

so whats the original name of God?
Allah

Aqua Luna
04-06-2006, 03:01 PM
lol i know what it is, just want to show we should adopt names and attributes by subtracting anything that has been added in latter days. by doing that we get to the common grounds whereby humanity can strive to seek harmony.

albeit, held by the doctrine of yin n yang.

aqua... im a bit high btw so when im goin n on.. i mean no harm :P
lol...ok, it's all good....haha

and you got a good point there - real good

Prince Rai
04-06-2006, 03:01 PM
written or spoken?

written would probably hieroglyphics
spoken would probably sanskrit

spoken, i maintain arabic is the oldest.
sanskrit is related or was created after.

peace

as for written... thats also related to arabic? as in hieroglyphics?

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 03:07 PM
spoken, i maintain arabic is the oldest.
sanskrit is related or was created after.

peace

as for written... thats also related to arabic? as in hieroglyphics?

written, see the rosetta stone. the similatude to arabic was that used by the samarians the piece that bridged the hieroglyphics to greek. arabic was not in use or called arabic if it was.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-06-2006, 07:32 PM
thanks for not answering the question.

WARPATH
04-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Sunny, in a different thread I recall you talking about people that came from inside the earth. What's your take on creation stories of people coming from inside the earth? What's your take the land bridge theory of native americans once being asians and migrating- vs. their own creation stories of coming from the earth?

LORD NOSE
04-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Sunny, in a different thread I recall you talking about people that came from inside the earth. What's your take on creation stories of people coming from inside the earth?

a creation story is just that - a story - stories are told in parables to children by their elders and they believe it, then the children teach it to their children as facts

What's your take the land bridge theory of native americans once being asians and migrating- vs. their own creation stories of coming from the earth?

there were many different types of natives here in america - white america killed off most of the darker skinned tribes and then proceeded to paint natives as very light skinned long haired people - they did this using the television - cowboys and indians - many of the natives tribes who were here are now considered african american - there were people from china who were muslim, who mixed with muslim arabs, who were later exiled out of china - they shipped out to what is known today as west america - hawaii and the west coast -

WARPATH
04-07-2006, 05:13 PM
a creation story is just that - a story - stories are told in parables to children by their elders and they believe it, then the children teach it to their children as facts

Ok, but what's you take on people living inside the earth,-do you think it's possible, there is or was an underground civiliztion of humoniod beings or is it just a myth.

there were many different types of natives here in america - white america killed off most of the darker skinned tribes and then proceeded to paint natives as very light skinned long haired people - they did this using the television - cowboys and indians - many of the natives tribes who were here are now considered african american - there were people from china who were muslim, who mixed with muslim arabs, who were later exiled out of china - they shipped out to what is known today as west america - hawaii and the west coast -

Then how would you explain the variety of different cultures, launguages, and customs that the natives practiced? If they were muslims why isn't islam way of life practiced? If they were asian/arab why didn't they speak cantonese- are some other orient dialect? And where did you get your information from?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Question. Have you read the 9/11 Commision Report: Omissions and Distortions by Dr. David Ray Griffin. Do you beleive our government was responsible?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/boloadobo/friends/MikeNEdBdayParty088.jpg

I just seen him yesterday at the Commonwealth club he was talking about 9/11 and why the evidence suggests our Government was involved.
HERES AN ARTICLE ON HIM
http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/03/30_t/ns_outloud30_ph_t.gif

When David Ray Griffin, noted theologian and professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology, first heard someone say that Sept. 11 was an inside job, he scoffed.

"I can remember my exact words. ... I said, 'I don't think that even the Bush administration could perpetrate such a thing,' " said Griffin, who has since written two books, "The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11" and "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions,'' which dispute the official version of events. Specifically, Griffin believes that the U.S. government orchestrated the attacks.

Griffin began to delve into 9/11 conspiracy theories after looking at a time line of the events of Sept. 11, 2001 (by Paul Thompson, who later turned it into a book) on the Internet. He found himself swayed by the catalog of inconsistencies and strange coincidences.

When asked what the most compelling facts are to make the case that the U.S. government was complicit in the attacks, Griffin names three things. The behavior of Bush at the schoolhouse in Florida ("Secret Service should have whisked him out immediately if we're under attack but he stayed over 30 minutes. ... It's pretty clear evidence that they knew they wouldn't be attacked"), the strange pyrotechnics that brought down the World Trade Center ("fire has never brought down a steel high-rise building") and the poorly planned targeting of the West Wing of the Pentagon ("all the important people are in the East Wing -- it doesn't make any sense").

Not only that, Griffin points to historical evidence that the U.S. government would be capable of such a thing. Operation Northwoods, a plan concocted by the Pentagon in the '60s as a way of taking Castro from power, included ideas about how a terrorist attack on U.S. soil could provide a pretext for military action.

But why now? Griffin names the neoconservative think tank the Project for the New American Century as a motivating force. "Once you look at it, they have lots of motivation," he says. "It's what the neocons have been salivating about."

"The goals would be to get control of the world's oil and establish a new doctrine of pre-emptive warfare. That was a difficult sell before 9/11."

While many conspiracy theories have been passed around, it's been very easy to dismiss many of the theorists as, well, crazy. But Griffin comes to his controversial conclusions with lucidity and calm. He even sees a connection between his long-standing work as a theologian and his new position as a political writer.

"In both cases, the concern is for the good of the world as a whole. Those of us who believe in God believe that trashing the world is not what God wants."

David Ray Griffin speaks on "9/11: The Myth & the Reality." 7 p.m. today, Grand Lake Theater, 3200 Grand Ave., Oakland. (510) 452-3556. He also appears at 11:30 a.m. Mon.,Commonwealth Club, 595 Market St., S.F. (415) 597-6700. www.commonwealthclub.org. $15.

whitey
04-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Ok, but what's you take on people living inside the earth,-do you think it's possible, there is or was an underground civiliztion of humoniod beings or is it just a myth.

where in this would these people be living?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/07/Earth-crust-cutaway-english.png/350px-Earth-crust-cutaway-english.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Earth-crust-cutaway-english.png)

Aqua Luna
04-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Under the water...in the ocean...DUH!!! lmao

whitey
04-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Under the water...in the ocean...DUH!!! lmao

you laugh at someone for saying people live under water, but proudly proclaim black men gentically created white man?

and then just complain what the white man has done to black man?

Aqua Luna
04-07-2006, 07:39 PM
you laugh at someone for saying people live under water, but proudly proclaim black men gentically created white man?

It ain't about being proud...it's just the truth.

And it is also the truth that white people were evil to blacks...it ain't complaining it's telling the truth.

I know truth is hard for you to understand, but try - try hard.

The truth shall set you free!

whitey
04-07-2006, 07:43 PM
no the truth will imprison you.

the more you know, the more you know you dont know anything.

Visionz
04-07-2006, 11:29 PM
no the truth will imprison you Truth is never your enemy. It is there for you to enlighten yourself and to gain understanding of the world you live in.

This is truth. The first step in defeating your own ignorance is to realize that it exists.

LHX
04-07-2006, 11:47 PM

and the more you realize you dont need to know anything

the silver lining will always be there

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 12:52 AM

Geez...who told you this?

Really...chase them down and pound on them!

One can never know everything...duh!!

maestro wooz
04-08-2006, 02:02 AM
And it is also the truth that white people were evil to blacks

PUSSIES

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 02:02 AM
PUSSIES
DEVILS

LORD NOSE
04-08-2006, 02:36 AM
thanks for not answering the question.

honestly i didn't know there was a question - all i saw was that big ass picture

LORD NOSE
04-08-2006, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by bigben

our government ?

LORD NOSE
04-08-2006, 02:41 AM

yes i think its possible for people to live in the earth

just like people live in basements

Then how would you explain the variety of different cultures, launguages, and customs that the natives practiced? If they were muslims why isn't islam way of life practiced? If they were asian/arab why didn't they speak cantonese- are some other orient dialect? And where did you get your information from?

i explained this already - there were many different natives here already before OUR problem hit these shores - they don't speak cantonese or any other chinese dialect because they came here and changed - and mixed with others who were already here -

i read about the asian arab muslims in a final call issue

LORD NOSE
04-08-2006, 02:43 AM
where in this would these people be living?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/07/Earth-crust-cutaway-english.png/350px-Earth-crust-cutaway-english.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Earth-crust-cutaway-english.png)

you never been to a 3 to 4 level parking structure that built underground ?

how far can man dig ?

LORD NOSE
04-08-2006, 02:52 AM

yall frankenstein bastards just don't get it huh

i'ma paint this scene for you - answer me honestly

say black folks kidnapped about 60 million europeans and brought them to ghana (africa) and mistreated them for 500 hundred years by beating them, burning them, killing their children, raping their women and men in front of their children, teaching their children that they come from wolves till the point where the children believed it and thought low of themselves,cut off their hands and tongues if they were caught reading,told them that having white skin and straight hair was ugly and made them believe it, paint a negative image of them so that the rest of the worlds population saw them as inferior also, made them speak our language and denied them to practice their own culture and worship their god, lied about where they originally came from etc... etc... and mova fucin etc.....

then told your grandchildren who were still under our rule to not complain about the situation that all this conditioning put them through - would you like for your children to go through this ?

would you like for us black people to begin the process of fucking yall up like yall fucked us up ?

how would you feel if we took your children and put them in this condition and made you watch ?

would you call them pussies if they cried and complained ?

would you blame them for calling us devils ?

LORD NOSE
04-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
And it is also the truth that white people were evil to blacks

PUSSIES

say black folks kidnapped about 60 million europeans and brought them to ghana (africa) and mistreated them for 500 hundred years by beating them, burning them, killing their children, raping their women and men in front of their children, teaching their children that they come from wolves till the point where the children believed it and thought low of themselves,cut off their hands and tongues if they were caught reading,told them that having white skin and straight hair was ugly and made them believe it, paint a negative image of them so that the rest of the worlds population saw them as inferior also, made them speak our language and denied them to practice their own culture and worship their god, lied about where they originally came from etc... etc... and mova fucin etc.....

then told your grandchildren who were still under our rule to not complain about the situation that all this conditioning put them through - would you like for your children to go through this ?

would you like for us black people to begin the process of fucking yall up like yall fucked us up ?

how would you feel if we took your children and put them in this condition and made you watch ?

Visionz
04-08-2006, 04:13 AM

would you blame them for calling us devils ? Word up man! There's no denyin' the attrocities of white imperalism. And really why even try? What the fuck has this ultra-capitalistic, fuck-em all world done for you that they haven't done for themselves a million times better, shitting on you and everyone else in the process?

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 04:37 AM
of course many people have negative sentiments towards the white race.
that is because in history we learn of the "white man's burden" to "educate" all the races it viewed inferior, from african descent to asian.

its the same with jews and how still today many absolutely hateee germans.

the difference is that, of course not all from any race are all bad.

bad is everywhere, but we have to accept that in humanity, negativity is elevated beyond poisitivity at times, and the consequences that our "people" have done, may be burdened upon "us" even today.

we deal with it differently, and as long as we address problems united, we may begin to live righteously.

having said that, utopia dont exist anyway :(

Visionz
04-08-2006, 06:41 AM
not yet at least, but it would be refreshing to see public policy that is for the common good vs. a system that is catered to those in power

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:04 AM
not yet at least, but it would be refreshing to see public policy that is for the common good vs. a system that is catered to those in power

true.

but ask yourself, what body can issue a public policy?
and a body in power to do so, will also seek some selfish expediences, therefore a purpose for common good is somewhat overshadowed at all times?

also, what is common good?
is it the common good shared by one people? all people?

peace

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:10 AM
^ Einstein.:learning:

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:14 AM
it shows i do my studies and dont affiliate with any other brain. im a self!

Visionz
04-08-2006, 07:19 AM
true.

but ask yourself, what body can issue a public policy?
and a body in power to do so, will also seek some selfish expediences, therefore a purpose for common good is somewhat overshadowed at all times?

also, what is common good?
is it the common good shared by one people? all people? I think in reality corruption is everywhere and without a complete overthrow things will remain pretty much as they are. The common good would be things that are there for everyone's benefit. Universal healthcare, quality schools that teach a real education, etc, these things are an example of what I view as the common good. I don't think handouts are the best thing for people, I think what they really need is true equal opprutunity. But then that only leads to more questions. What is success? What defines quality in matters where life is concerned?

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:20 AM
How much is 2483249 x 6756757?

not for me, you try it yourself, you got a calculator on your pc!

enjoy talkin to yourself!

Visionz
04-08-2006, 07:22 AM
How much is 2483249 x 6756757? Why is water wet?

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:24 AM
I think in reality corruption is everywhere and without a complete overthrow things will remain pretty much as they are. The common good would be things that are there for everyone's benefit. Universal healthcare, quality schools that teach a real education, etc, these things are an example of what I view as the common good. I don't think handouts are the best thing for people, I think what they really need is true equal opprutunity. But then that only leads to more questions. What is success? What defines quality in matters where life is concerned?

lol thats true.
i agree though, its definitely a benefit if people were subjected to better education and healthcare.

those are universal goals, but they will never be accomplished beacause of corporate greed. much we have today requires funding. so problem one.

then of course, who takes power?

either way, even if we had much of the resources, a negative always follows a positive.

the best is to create a better world for yourself, your family, and then to extend it slowly.

peace

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Exactly what I thought.. You're stupid.

lol, not one productive post.

go ahead you are funny.

Visionz
04-08-2006, 07:34 AM
]lol thats true.
i agree though, its definitely a benefit if people were subjected to better education and healthcare.

those are universal goals, but they will never be accomplished beacause of corporate greed. much we have today requires funding. so problem one.

then of course, who takes power?

either way, even if we had much of the resources, a negative always follows a positive.

the best is to create a better world for yourself, your family, and then to extend it slowly.

peace Greed does fuck just about everything up. In regards to your last line, that's what I work towards in the meantime of not being sure of what to really do. What I do know is that the injustice stacks up much quicker than I see positive changes happening and I think they'd win the race if things continue as they are. What the best way? I say exposing lies is probably the smartest thing I can do. Will anyone listen who doesn't already lean towards my viewpoints? I'm not really sure. You're in the UK right? What do the people there think about 9/11 in general?

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Greed does fuck just about everything up. In regards to your last line, that's what I work towards in the meantime of not being sure of what to really do. What I do know is that the injustice stacks up much quicker than I see positive changes happening and I think they'd win the race if things continue as they are. What the best way? I say exposing lies is probably the smartest thing I can do. Will anyone listen who doesn't already lean towards my viewpoints? I'm not really sure. You're in the UK right? What do the people there think about 9/11 in general?

well i believe that,

for every good thing we do a negative is born. but a positive outweighs a negative.

although we see more injustice, there are the billions of people who do strive and do what we do. just the negative will always get more attention, we as the positive balance things out in the sly.

but we have to continue what we are doing. every good we do builds up and then is released at a stage when there is an unbalance in nature.

nobody needs to see this happening nor do they need to know.

as for 9/11 here in UK?

well, after the attacks u got the looks and fingers pointed. but after a while things cooled as people realised that the plans the USA and Britain had up their sleeves didnt really answer terrorism.

hostlity always remains, but most here are very open and liberal in their thought and have understood the reasons for what has happened.
even after 7/7, london bombings,
the media tried to explain what Islam really is and what its not.

so things here is not alll that bad as some may say though!

peace eric,

where dyu live?

Visionz
04-08-2006, 07:48 AM
I'm in Austin, Texas, a really great place to liveif you ever get a chance to visit.......... It interesting to see perspectives from which, I myself, could never really know. As for my own beliefs, I'm positive the WTC was detonated and that our country has covered it up. I wouldn't be surprised if the train bombings in London had ties the CIA.

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm in Austin, Texas, a really great place to liveif you ever get a chance to visit.......... It interesting to see perspectives from which, I myself, could never really know. As for my own beliefs, I'm positive the WTC was detonated and that our country has covered it up. I wouldn't be surprised if the train bombings in London had ties the CIA.

lol well,
i found it weird that london planned so much how theyd tackle chemical bombs etc, and when few days after 7/7, some more attempted bombs didnt blow up and only crackled with fluid coming out, no body started a chemical blockage.

considering that, fluid coming out of bags crakkling etc, sounds very weird and could be more viscious than just an unsuccesful bomb.

governments dont have limitations, constitutions and courts only show that there are bodies to control government actions, but CIA and such bodies are untouched by controls and have all the resources to do whatever they want.

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 07:53 AM
http://www.tgca.net/images/Stampede.jpg

Texas.

you are really stupid.
if youre bored get out of here!

Visionz
04-08-2006, 08:02 AM
governments dont have limitations, constitutions and courts only show that there are bodies to control government actions, but CIA and such bodies are untouched by controls and have all the resources to do whatever they want. very true and very scary. I think that only mass confrontation will expose them but even then the news refuses to cover the story so the nation as a whole goes on either blind or with sight but refusing to open their eyes. Check out 9/11 revisited if you get a chance. Should be on google, if not I can grab the link from a stored email I have. But it's nothing but news from that morning that either aired only once or never at all. It disgust me to think of all the dead bodies because of a perpetuated lie that no one will ever fess up to. Our goverment is run by wicked people.

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 08:13 AM
very true and very scary. I think that only mass confrontation will expose them but even then the news refuses to cover the story so the nation as a whole goes on either blind or with sight but refusing to open their eyes. Check out 9/11 revisited if you get a chance. Should be on google, if not I can grab the link from a stored email I have. But it's nothing but news from that morning that either aired only once or never at all. It disgust me to think of all the dead bodies because of a perpetuated lie that no one will ever fess up to. Our goverment is run by wicked people.

ill check that out eric thanks.

our governments will always be run by those certain figures who are poisoned! its a shame.

and the CIA etc, although we can confront them, they will always get their way.

open your mouth to much, and you will be taken away lol.

thats the secret service for you.
"national security"

to be blinded or silenced.

Visionz
04-08-2006, 08:28 AM
That's some shit, ain't it? I guess that's why Malcolm said "The cost of freedom is death" Until then I guess it's best to just strive to make a change on a small level. To me it's a conflict too. I'm getting married this month. I love my soon to be wife and I want to give a righteous seed to this world but I can't do that if I'm dead. How do you mix a private life all your own with a public life for social equality and justice? Is it even possible? and if not how do you choose between something you've always really wanted with something you feel is really needed?

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 08:35 AM
That's some shit, ain't it? I guess that's why Malcolm said "The cost of freedom is death" Until then I guess it's best to just strive to make a change on a small level. To me it's a conflict too. I'm getting married this month. I love my soon to be wife and I want to give a righteous seed to this world but I can't do that if I'm dead. How do you mix a private life all your own with a public life for social equality and justice? Is it even possible? and if not how do you choose between something you've always really wanted with something you feel is really needed?

those are the things which will always be in the mind of the one who questions.

first of congratz u getting married bro. thats a wonderful thing, may God give all blessings.

family life must always be trated with care and with sovereignty. nothing else should come first.

in Islam it is taught that, righteousness of a man is proved by his conduct in his family!

i think that your thought must be translated to how you and your wife contruct a small society aka ur future family. your seed ought to be given the fruits of wisdom u nurture now.

by establishing a strong family in terms of healthy roots. you can start handling the influences which will affect your family. all the outside influneces that will come in contact with u.

global justice and true equality will eb accomplished by you doing your thing.
your seed will one day go out in that world.. and what you teach him/her is your part to life.

and how you handle things is your individual part.

the way of peace is the way of mind.

Visionz
04-08-2006, 08:46 AM
those are the things which will always be in the mind of the one who questions.

first of congratz u getting married bro. thats a wonderful thing, may God give all blessings.

family life must always be trated with care and with sovereignty. nothing else should come first.

in Islam it is taught that, righteousness of a man is proved by his conduct in his family!

i think that your thought must be translated to how you and your wife contruct a small society aka ur future family. your seed ought to be given the fruits of wisdom u nurture now.

by establishing a strong family in terms of healthy roots. you can start handling the influences which will affect your family. all the outside influneces that will come in contact with u.

global justice and true equality will eb accomplished by you doing your thing.
your seed will one day go out in that world.. and what you teach him/her is your part to life.

and how you handle things is your individual part.

the way of peace is the way of mind. Thanks for that man, really. It's definetly appreciated. I've wondered if maybe I should do the family thing until there is an understanding between me and my kids of what I see as my own personal duties that I must strive for. I would rather I not die over my beliefs but at the same time I can't allow that to be a motivation to not speak my mind. The same family that I want to cherish is being destroyed right now in Iraq. I am tortured internally knowing that my country has murdered innocent civilians all based on a lie. And the same one that perpetuates the lie is the same responsible for the killing. And if I stand aside and say or do nothing, then I feel in a sense, I am responsible for that bloodshed and misery. Knowing the truth can be a burden. Trying to tell myself that it's not my problem will not end the bloodshed. What does one do when faced with such a grave situation?

whitey
04-09-2006, 01:12 AM

you dont forget so that it never happens again. but you cannot change the past.

whitey
04-09-2006, 01:18 AM
you never been to a 3 to 4 level parking structure that built underground ?

how far can man dig ?

Gold miners in South Africa regularly go deeper than 3,400 m, but no human has ever descended to greater depths than this below the Earth's solid surface. As depth increases into the Earth, temperature and pressure rise. Temperatures in the crust increase about 15°C per kilometer, making it impossible for humans to exist at depths greater than several kilometers, even if it was somehow possible to keep shafts open in spite of the tremendous pressure.

Visionz
04-09-2006, 05:56 AM
black people werent the only slaves
white people were too
they tried the indians but the indians knew the lands too well
man fuck this i just relized how sick i am with arguing with you fools

fucking with you people in here makes me want to join the masons

^Everyone has to walk their own path, just be aware of where you walkin to, and what you're walking for. I think some in here think that Sunny comes off as racist but this is hardly the case. We've had real positive builds and he knows I'm white. I realize that has essentially nothing to do with me as a person but I also realize that it has a lot to do with how I'm perceived in the outside world. I'm more likely to not get pulled over by cops. I'm more likely to not end up in prison. I'm more likely to see the age of 40. This is the truth of american society. I don't agree with it and I wish it was different but this is indeed our situation. I've only been pulled over three times in my life. I've received two ticket for it and I have never had my car searched. I could be wrong but I'm guessing those numbers would be higher if I was black man at the age of 27. I did some crazy shit back in the day (I won't speak on it cause I'm not bragging) that had me looking at a possible 90 years in prison, instead I got two years probabtion and 200 hrs of community service. I think I would have been robbed of my life if I had been a black guy in the same situation. My point is that even though the system that is controled by rich white people may have nothing to do with me, nor the world they created, it has put me in a place of privilege that the blackman does not share in this society. As we are atleast equals, why does it make sense that they aren't treated as such? The short answer is that it doesn't, but history ditactes that it is, regardless.
And so someone starts a religion that is designed to give black people a sense of empowerment within themselves. To be able to see the God within them. This is wrong why? Because you don't believe the same thing? Some don't believe in anything. So what? I don't believe the same as a 5%'er , but I share some common ground with them. Isn't it more benefical to try to find that common ground where two people can come to an agreement? On what? On anything. Constant disagreement moves nothing foward, but rather travels in circles so that no progress is made. A dog chasing his own tail goes nowhere.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by bigben

our government ?'
The US Government

whitey
04-09-2006, 11:41 PM
And so someone starts a religion that is designed to give black people a sense of empowerment within themselves. To be able to see the God within them. This is wrong why? Because you don't believe the same thing? Some don't believe in anything. So what? I don't believe the same as a 5%'er , but I share some common ground with them. Isn't more benefical to try to find that common ground where two people can come to an agreement? On what? On anything. Constant disagreement moves nothing foward, but rather travels in circles so that no progress is made. A dog chasing his own tail goes nowhere.

thats my problem with it all. any and all religions was started by man. for an array of different reasons.

using religion to justify any sort of action/belief is baseless. it was just created/written by man. but people dont question that because they are already hooked, they got the "fear of god" in them.

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 12:50 AM
What religion are ya'll speaking of?

Because The NGE (5%) is not a religion.

And Supreme Mathematics is a high science.

It wasn't written by a man it was/is understood by men because it describes the natural laws of the universe.

Just like you understand that 1 + 2 = 3...because it is the Truth.

You try to speak on our society and you have not studied it - you have no understanding of it...so, you just come with more trick knowledge.

maestro wooz
04-10-2006, 01:01 AM
wait, but dont you guys just hate all white people?

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 01:06 AM
just the corny ones...

hectis
04-10-2006, 01:17 AM
Lmao

Visionz
04-10-2006, 04:15 AM

It wasn't written by a man it was/is understood by men because it describes the natural laws of the universe.

You try to speak on our society and you have not studied it - you have no understanding of it...so, you just come with more trick knowledge.

I meant no offense towards you with what I was saying, sorry if it was taken that way. Your response did however leave me with some questions. If the NGE isn't a religion, would you call it a system of beliefs? I can understand why you'd wanna stay away from the word religion, but is a group of people that share common beliefs independent to themselves. If it's current origination didn't come from a single man, does this mean I could find writings on the NGE from the late 1700's? You say that it's the natural laws of the universe, but isn't Newton famously associated with gravity because he was given credit for being the first to fully comprehend the nature of gravity? Wouldn't a natural thing still have its orgin of understanding? And tricknowledgy? I'm not sure if that was even directed towards me but I never write anything that is intended to decieve anyone, hence no tricks. peace

LHX
04-10-2006, 06:36 AM

this post should not be ignored

some things for consideration -
the white man may be experiencing this in the form of computers
- there is a similar relationship between the white man and robotics as there is between the black man and the white man

also
why is the beginning of the story constantly left out?
the black man created the white man for these atrocities to happen

there is no sympathy to be had any more

the black man needs to accept all responsibility for all the foul shit on this planet
and
the white man needs to understand his origins and find redemption in his true position in this universe

the creation of the white man was just as brutal as what the white man did to the black man

where else could the white man have learned this shit from?

the white man is in so much pain
that he constantly is destroying his own brain so that he doesnt have to feel the pain

does that sound nice?

the only problem with the white man is he wont admit where hes from
and is terrified of being exposed

and like i said - this isnt about sympathy for anybody

the point i am trying to get across is that everybody is in a fucked up piece of shit situation

there is nobody on this planet who is living in a good place

the only difference is that we are all taking different routes to get to the same answer

if the white man gave the black man his planet back
the black man would look after him well

but
the white man is too scared of exposing how fucked up he is
and the black man is too angry from all the shit hes been thru in the last x number of years

whitey
04-10-2006, 10:52 AM

hmm.

ok your all about supreme mathematics (im going to skip the ones that dont apply)...

1.Knowledge is the accumulation of facts through observing, learing, and respecting.

apparently you only obseve/learn what you want to. it would be quite clear through observation of the fossil records if you go back far enough we came from chimpanzies, who came from other four legged animals and well you know the rest.

2.Wisdom is wise words being spoken, or to speak knowledge (or a wise dome, meaning a wise mind) and act according to it.

i dont get how saying black man is god is wisdom, it might make some people feel good, but so does wearing white hoods and burning crosses to some people. If you follow the laws of knowledge plus the reflection of knowledge equals wisdom (1+1=2), then how could you not follow the very basic laws of nature?

4. Culture/Freedom is one’s way of living, meaning one’s language (wisdom) and customs (ways and actions). Freedom is to have a free dome (a liberated mind) or to lack restraints. The Original Man’s culture is Islam: freedom, justice, and equality, which is peace.

I thought religion has nothing to do with supreme mathematics? Yet Islam is to be your culture. Islam was not always around, yet it had to, and was, created by a human about 1500 years ago. Where was supreme mathematics before Islam came around, if part of it perscribes that Islam be a mans culture if they are to practice supreme mathematics, how can it be if Muhammad was only born in c.570? And for something that seems to be all about peace, Sunny...

5.Power/Refinementis the force or creative energy. To refine is to perfect. Power is the truth, which is Allah's mathematics. To knowledge the Culture of Islam is to have Power.

No religion?, yet Allah/Islam back up in hurr.

6.Equality is the state or quality of being equal, meaning to deal equally with all in existence. Equality is achieved by teaching others Knowledge and Wisdom and making it understood through Understanding.

Is the state of quality of all being equal...yet white man are devils. Does that mean the black man is equally a devil, or are you being unequal?

7.God: Allah is God. The supreme being Blackman, who is the original, is God Allah, Lord of All the Worlds, Supreme Ruler of the Universe, which is everything: sun, moon, and stars (God is the sun in the solar system, Man is the sun, Woman is the moon, Child is a star).

Sun (man), Moon (woman), Stars (child), doesnt that sound like something made up about 2000 years ago? Didnt the Mayians and even Greeks for that matter worshipe those sort of things...why doesnt anyone (in mainstream form) practice some sort of Mayian/Greek religion? And once again for something supposed to not be a religion or dealing with religion Allah is peppered in there quite a bit.

I dont really see what is so "high science" about it. Id take Newton or Galileo in a science fair anyday.

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 01:00 PM
I meant no offense towards you with what I was saying, sorry if it was taken that way. Your response did however leave me with some questions. If the NGE isn't a religion, would you call it a system of beliefs? No.

I can understand why you'd wanna stay away from the word religion, but is a group of people that share common beliefs independent to themselves. We stay away from the word religion in description of ourselves because it simply is not right and exact to call the NGE a religion.

If it's current origination didn't come from a single man, does this mean I could find writings on the NGE from the late 1700's? Supreme Mathematics have always exsited - since the beginning of the Universe, there was always Supreme Mathematics...In the 1700's the Original Asiatic Blackman in Amerikkka and across most of the planet had lost this knowledge of himself and forgotten his true nature being Islam powered by Supreme math.

You say that it's the natural laws of the universe, but isn't Newton famously associated with gravity because he was given credit for being the first to fully comprehend the nature of gravity? Im not exacxtly sure why Newton is famous, I have learned that the Ancient Egyptions were masters in all of the sciences including the law of gravity.

Wouldn't a natural thing still have its orgin of understanding? And tricknowledgy? I'm not sure if that was even directed towards me but I never write anything that is intended to decieve anyone, hence no tricks. peace
Sure, Father Allah had a high level of understanding concerning Supreme Mathematics and we acknowledge him for his intelligence...That doesn't mean he created Supreme Mathematics. He came to understand it and taught us how to go about understanding it for ourselves...

Trick - knowledge is whenever you intend to decieve someone or whenever you are the one who is tricked and then turn around and speak from a tricked state of mind.

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 01:22 PM
hmm.

ok your all about supreme mathematics (im going to skip the ones that dont apply)...

1.Knowledge is the accumulation of facts through observing, learing, and respecting.

apparently you only obseve/learn what you want to. it would be quite clear through observation of the fossil records if you go back far enough we came from chimpanzies, who came from other four legged animals and well you know the rest.
What does false, fake, fossil records have to do with the Blackman being God?

2.Wisdom is wise words being spoken, or to speak knowledge (or a wise dome, meaning a wise mind) and act according to it.

i dont get how saying black man is god is wisdom, it might make some people feel good, but so does wearing white hoods and burning crosses to some people. If you follow the laws of knowledge plus the reflection of knowledge equals wisdom (1+1=2), then how could you not follow the very basic laws of nature?
Do you know what God means?

4. Culture/Freedom is one’s way of living, meaning one’s language (wisdom) and customs (ways and actions). Freedom is to have a free dome (a liberated mind) or to lack restraints. The Original Man’s culture is Islam: freedom, justice, and equality, which is peace.

I thought religion has nothing to do with supreme mathematics? Yet Islam is to be your culture. Islam was not always around, yet it had to, and was, created by a human about 1500 years ago. Where was supreme mathematics before Islam came around, if part of it perscribes that Islam be a mans culture if they are to practice supreme mathematics, how can it be if Muhammad was only born in c.570? And for something that seems to be all about peace, Sunny...
The religion of Islam came with Prophet Muhammed - Supreme Mathematics is a science that powers the culture of Peace, which is true Islam meaning :
I - I
S -self
L - lord
A - and
M - master

also

A - Arm
L - Leg
L - Leg
A -Arm
H -Head

These descriptions have nothing to do with arabs or mohammed or religion.

5.Power/Refinementis the force or creative energy. To refine is to perfect. Power is the truth, which is Allah's mathematics. To knowledge the Culture of Islam is to have Power.

No religion?, yet Allah/Islam back up in hurr.
That is Not religion it is high science...you have been tricked so well that you can't tell the difference.

6.Equality is the state or quality of being equal, meaning to deal equally with all in existence. Equality is achieved by teaching others Knowledge and Wisdom and making it understood through Understanding.

Is the state of quality of all being equal...yet white man are devils. Does that mean the black man is equally a devil, or are you being unequal?
The Blackman created the devil - and taught him his trick - knowledge for a reason. The Blackman deals with equality by understanding Truth and teaching it to others. Do you know what devil means?

7.God: Allah is God. The supreme being Blackman, who is the original, is God Allah, Lord of All the Worlds, Supreme Ruler of the Universe, which is everything: sun, moon, and stars (God is the sun in the solar system, Man is the sun, Woman is the moon, Child is a star).

Sun (man), Moon (woman), Stars (child), doesnt that sound like something made up about 2000 years ago? Didnt the Mayians and even Greeks for that matter worshipe those sort of things...why doesnt anyone (in mainstream form) practice some sort of Mayian/Greek religion? And once again for something supposed to not be a religion or dealing with religion Allah is peppered in there quite a bit.

I dont really see what is so "high science" about it. Id take Newton or Galileo in a science fair anyday.
WE don't worship the Sun, Moon and stars....we study them to gain a high understanding of the universe and ourselves.

You people relying on Newton and Galileo is what is religious. And that's why the world is so fucked up today.

hectis
04-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Sure, Father Allah had a high level of understanding concerning Supreme Mathematics and we acknowledge him for his intelligence...That doesn't mean he created Supreme Mathematics. He came to understand it and taught us how to go about understanding it for ourselves...

Trick - knowledge is whenever you intend to decieve someone or whenever you are the one who is tricked and then turn around and speak from a tricked state of mind.

AQUA LUNA DON'T U KNOW THAT ALL KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM THE HOLY MOST HIGH INCLUDING THE SUPREAME MATHEMATICS SOME ONE MAY HAVE COME UP WITH IT AND WRITTEN IT BUT THAT WUZ THREW THE BLESSING OF THE LORD AND WITH OUT GOD THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE AND WITH OUT GOD IT IS WORTHLESS

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 01:46 PM
AQUA LUNA DON'T U KNOW THAT ALL KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM THE HOLY MOST HIGH INCLUDING THE SUPREAME MATHEMATICS SOME ONE MAY HAVE COME UP WITH IT AND WRITTEN IT BUT THAT WUZ THREW THE BLESSING OF THE LORD AND WITH OUT GOD THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE AND WITH OUT GOD IT IS WORTHLESS

Holy most high? The Lord? God?

ummm...Hectis, you and I have a very different understanding of the Universe, Supreme Mathematics, and all of the above.

If you ever are ready to build with me about the knowledge of the NGE, then let me know....

I'll just leave it at that. Because it is very dangerous to give someone something that they are not ready to handle....they could hurt themselves or others trying to deal with it.

LHX
04-10-2006, 01:54 PM
You people relying on Newton and Galileo is what is religious. And that's why the world is so fucked up today.

its true

the newtonian universe is dead

Prince Rai
04-10-2006, 01:59 PM
lol. school science is for the kids.

true science is yet to be discovered.

Prince Rai
04-10-2006, 02:33 PM
metaphysics.

love it

lol

Visionz
04-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Supreme Mathematics have always exsited - since the beginning of the Universe, there was always Supreme Mathematics...In the 1700's the Original Asiatic Blackman in Amerikkka and across most of the planet had lost this knowledge of himself and forgotten his true nature being Islam powered by Supreme math So then someone must have led the blackman to remember, right? Who or what was the reason?

LHX
04-10-2006, 03:17 PM
So then someone must have led the blackman to remember, right? Who or what was the reason?

from what i have come to understand

the 5% may have developed as an off-shoot of sufism
which is an esoteric branch of islam

if you take the sufi tradition
and explain it in a form that would be appealing to inner-city america in the mid 1900's

and then toss in some numerology for good measure

you have the makings of a very effective system for spreading awareness

the knowledge never died

it just took a while to get here

those that brought it over here clearly waited for the most opportune time to go to work

and clearly it was effective

a testament to that is the fact that we are all here talking about it in 2006

what is also interesting is that other occult traditions also started really picking up at around the same time in america

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 04:13 PM
So then someone must have led the blackman to remember, right? Who or what was the reason?
The whole process was set into motion a lil over 6,000 years ago -

The Original Asiatic Blackman knew what was going to happen even before then.

Remember, the Blackman created the devil and his trick - knowledge and gave him a certain amount of time to rule with it.

So, the reason the Blackman has knowledge of himself today is because the devil's rule has come to an end...it is time.

LHX
04-10-2006, 04:21 PM
true

Remember, the Blackman created the devil and his trick - knowledge and gave him a certain amount of time to rule with it.

true

and it seems that amount of time was 'as long as necessary to get the job done'

So, the reason the Blackman has knowledge of himself today is because the devil's rule has come to an end...it is time.
true

what we are experiencing is a period of adjustment

of an indefinite amount of time
to end at no said date

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 04:54 PM
true

true

and it seems that amount of time was 'as long as necessary to get the job done'

true

what we are experiencing is a period of adjustment

of an indefinite amount of time
to end at no said date

I see you

and about the time thing - Yacub said the he would make a devil who would rule over his people for 6,000 years...let's do the math on it.

To rule with Trick - Knowledge what would the devil have to do?

1- knowledge) create a false foundation by taking the place of the Original Man

2 -wisdom) speaking from this false foundation and polluting the water of the womb by enslaving the Origianl woman

3 -understanding) by putting a price on the Original child, showing and proving that the knowledge and wisdom is in the devil's control so he sells the children away.

4 -culture/freedom) by taking away the Original culture of Peace and placing mental restaints on the dome of the free in the form of religion - christianity especially.

5 -power/refinement) to keep power away from the original man by hiding his truth so that he can't refine himself.

6 -equality) This is the good part....Equality means to deal equally with all in exsitence. This is achieved by making knowledge and wisdom understood through understanding.

We know that the goal of the New world order is to have a one world government were everyone is equally submissive to European Dominance and western culture. However, this goal is also the end of the devil's time because he does not have the mental/physical understanding to bring about understanding - at all. He only conquers through tricks and force, he can never get to the Seven.

7 -God) Allah is GOD. The Supreme being, Black man who is the Original, is god, Allah, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(god is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star).

LHX
04-10-2006, 05:16 PM
i love the mathematics

Spoon Face
04-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Gold miners in South Africa regularly go deeper than 3,400 m, but no human has ever descended to greater depths than this below the Earth's solid surface. As depth increases into the Earth, temperature and pressure rise. Temperatures in the crust increase about 15°C per kilometer, making it impossible for humans to exist at depths greater than several kilometers, even if it was somehow possible to keep shafts open in spite of the tremendous pressure.

how far down into the earth did you think they meant smarty arty

whitey
04-10-2006, 05:47 PM
how far down into the earth did you think they meant smarty arty

your going to have to explain your question a little more unclear dear

whitey
04-10-2006, 05:50 PM
The whole process was set into motion a lil over 6,000 years ago -

then why the F would he create them?

basically what your saying is its the original asiatic blackmans fault for the world being the way it is.

and how is the original asiatic blackman going to start to regain power, and through what methods will he rule?

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 06:26 PM
then why the F would he create them?
To show and prove that ALLAH is God, always has been, always will be.

basically what your saying is its the original asiatic blackmans fault for the world being the way it is. Everything is because of the Original Asiatic Blackman...All that the eye is seeing is because of him.

and how is the original asiatic blackman going to start to regain power, and through what methods will he rule?
Through knowledge, wisdom and understanding...teaching the Truth.

whitey
04-10-2006, 07:40 PM
So in your own words, you should be blamming the original asiatic blackman for all of earths problems.

Isn't it pretty whicked and evil to create something that would do such a thing, even if just doing so to prove how Allah is god.

LHX
04-10-2006, 08:07 PM
So in your own words, you should be blamming the original asiatic blackman for all of earths problems.

Isn't it pretty whicked and evil to create something that would do such a thing, even if just doing so to prove how Allah is god.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13183

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 08:38 PM
^ nice link, LHX.

and Whitey, it is the way of the universe.

Is it evil that we have winters in order to produce summers?

Is it evil that our bodies get old, die and decompose?

Is it evil that you have to be a child before you become an adult?

No...it's just the way of the universe.

And it is not "just" to prove that Allah is God...it was done to manifest a higher understanding and love.

LHX
04-10-2006, 08:40 PM
^ nice link, LHX.

and Whitey, it is the way of the universe.

Is it evil that we have winters in order to produce summers?

Is it evil that our bodies get old, die and decompose?

Is it evil that you have to be a child before you become an adult?

No...it's just the way of the universe.

we have covered so much in this forum

i feel exhausted these days

Aqua Luna
04-10-2006, 08:42 PM
we have covered so much in this forum

i feel exhausted these days

Yeah...we should print and bind all the threads.

maybe we could get lucky and land that book deal...lol

LHX
04-10-2006, 08:50 PM
i have come across much worse shit passing as literature

Aqueous Moon
04-10-2006, 11:29 PM
yeah...like the bible.

Prince Rai
04-11-2006, 03:07 PM

apparently God tried to prove his existence by "miracles" albeit debatable ones, but they werent believed in?

was a more supreme plan needed?

Aqua Luna
04-11-2006, 04:19 PM
hehe...imma hafta work on that one...fo sho, it's coming.

Visionz
04-14-2006, 02:36 AM
peace Aqua, I know that you read the Quran, and assuming that you it use for guidance, it leads me to a question that I've always had with the NGE.
On the very first surah, past the introduction, the very first adjective that Allah is referred to as The Unseen. This would seem to suggest that there is an element to God that can not be known. There are also a number of times that the Quran warns against tempting God to manifest in the physical form. And now there is also the noun We that seems to refer to God as well. Now this would seem to suggest that it there is more than one party present. This would appear to be a contradiction because the Quran also states that there is the One God. However, it can also be looked at as meaning both He and She expressing the duality of God's nature. The Quran came from a soceity of very masculine-dominated people. Of course this is still reflected in this same culture today in the Arabian penisuala. Perhaps this was the closest that Muhammed could get to acknowledging the duality of God's nature without the people there outright rejecting his teachings. Yet another possibility is that God is referring to Herself and her messengers. The Quran accepts responsibility for every prophet that was every known to humankind. This could be a possiblity of God understanding that it takes His people and Him for His will to be fully realized throughout the world. All of this leads me to the question, do you think based on the Quran using adjectives such as Unseen along with the noun We that God can exist in a dualistic nature between the known and unknown, between what can be percieved and what can not be perceived?

Vernakular
04-14-2006, 03:43 AM
i aint no quran reader but i do have an intellectual question

who killed JFK

I think it was either Herbert Hoover, Lyndon Johnson, or that gay dude millionaire who sponsored operation mongoose

MoT
04-14-2006, 06:47 AM
bush bush bush ... im pretty sure it was one of those 3

DREW-DIE$EL
04-14-2006, 08:06 AM
i aint no quran reader but i do have an intellectual question

who killed JFK

I think it was either Herbert Hoover, Lyndon Johnson, or that gay dude millionaire who sponsored operation mongoose

who didn't LBJ try to kill?

Aqua Luna
04-14-2006, 05:36 PM
peace Aqua, I know that you read the Quran, and assuming that you it use for guidance, it leads me to a question that I've always had with the NGE.
On the very first surah, past the introduction, the very first adjective that Allah is referred to as The Unseen. This would seem to suggest that there is an element to God that can not be known. There are also a number of times that the Quran warns against tempting God to manifest in the physical form. And now there is also the noun We that seems to refer to God as well. Now this would seem to suggest that it there is more than one party present. This would appear to be a contradiction because the Quran also states that there is the One God. However, it can also be looked at as meaning both He and She expressing the duality of God's nature. The Quran came from a soceity of very masculine-dominated people. Of course this is still reflected in this same culture today in the Arabian penisuala. Perhaps this was the closest that Muhammed could get to acknowledging the duality of God's nature without the people there outright rejecting his teachings. Yet another possibility is that God is referring to Herself and her messengers. The Quran accepts responsibility for every prophet that was every known to humankind. This could be a possiblity of God understanding that it takes His people and Him for His will to be fully realized throughout the world. All of this leads me to the question, do you think based on the Quran using adjectives such as Unseen along with the noun We that God can exist in a dualistic nature between the known and unknown, between what can be percieved and what can not be perceived?

Peace Eric,

I looked that up in my Quran and I don't see the word "unseen" in the first Surah at all.

Maybe it is a translation variance....mines is translated by : M.H. Shakir

I did notice, in the second Surah verse 3:

"Those who believe in the unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what we have given them"

^ This seems more like a description of the values or ways and culture that we should posess.

Like - freedom, equality, and justice....we can't see these things because they are ideas that we spend from as we carry out righteous lives.

Therefore, God is manifested in us through these qualities that we can't see, but, we can feel.

Otherwise...noone benefits - I mean if it wasn't for man than who can show that Allah is indeed the Beneficient, the Merciful.

Visionz
04-14-2006, 06:49 PM
mmmmm, I have the Yusuf Ali translation. I'll transcribe the surah as it is in this version, could you please do the same for me, I'd like to see the difference between the two.......btw your understanding that it refers to unseen forces does make sense, the reason I see it the way I do is because it's capitalized, which I take as a reference to God when I'm readin the Quran but anyways............here it is

Surah 2, verse 2 &3

This is the Book
In it is guidance sure, without doubt,
To those who fear Allah;
Who believe in the Unseen,
Are steadfast in prayer,
Ånd spend out of what WE
Have provided for them;

Peace Aqua, it's always good buildin with you.........You know I went back and reread your post. I was referring to the second surah. I view the first surah as an introduction in the Quran. It wasn't the surah I was referring to in the post before this one, sorry for the miscommunication. You had already done what I just asked of you. Thanks for that. In your version is unseen capitalized or is it in lower-cases in this second surah?

Aqua Luna
04-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Peace Eric,

O.k....I see what you were talking bout.

But, no - in my translation "the unseen" is not capitalized. It is in lower cases.

I guess translation can make a big difference.

Visionz
04-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Definetly so, the Unseen, and the unseen, would be two different things to me. Interesting indeed.

Prince Rai
04-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Definetly so, the Unseen, and the unseen, would be two different things to me. Interesting indeed.

could it be typing error?

actually i doubt it!

but we should look at its context.

This is the Book
In it is guidance sure, without doubt,
To those who fear Allah;
Who believe in the Unseen,
Are steadfast in prayer,
Ånd spend out of what WE
Have provided for them;

i pose these questions, (vague to some, detrimental to others)

is Unseen , God?
is unseen , the other things ie angels, jinn etc?
does "unseen" itself suggest more things unseen?

and what does it mean...

"and spend out of what WE have provided for them"?

suggesting more unseen things have made the world? :S

one view would say... WE are Gods,
i assume,
God as the architect but workers do his job?

Aqueous Moon
04-15-2006, 03:21 PM
hmmm...I would say that WE is a direct reference to actually people - Original People.

I would also say that in Eric's translation - "the Unseen" is either being equated to the Original People who referred to themselves as "WE"....or it is applying a proper noun - a name, to something else that was already, at that time, being equated to Allah.

So, according to that translation - we should ask - Is believing in the 'Unseen' a good thing?

It seems that there is a clear division being made...

You have the WE = Allah
and
You have the believers, who spend out of what WE have given them, meaning the laws of Allah and the culture of Peace...which is Islam.

Wooly Noggins
04-24-2006, 03:49 AM
the real people who control things on this earth are unseen by the people they control. whats the point ?

alot of things are unseen

and these people mentioned above do have great powers to do things that we can't fathom

so how do we know anything about these people to even mention them ?

we see the ranks. from the lowest to the highest that we can see. and we know that man can go even higher, to the point where he is man no longer.

Ranks

from foot soldier to squad leader to lieutenant to 1st. lieutenant to captain to supreme captain..... all the way up

and you see the differences in the minds of the foot soldier and the supreme captain

even in martial arts there are ranks from white belt to black belt and it goes higher

so we assume what the ONE on top must be like

but know that it always works in stages and no one is born on top or just appears out of nothingness to become something

THE W
06-25-2006, 12:06 PM
please forgive me if these question have been asked before but i didnt fell reading throught this whole thread.

1. whats is the NGE's definition of 'god'?

2. what is the NGE's definition of 'devil'?

3. what makes the black man 'god'?

4. what makes the whiteman 'devil'?