PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Ii

Razorsharp
03-29-2006, 03:12 PM
FUCK yeah this dope ass game comes out today.... i reserved it i jus gotta cop it and let the playing begin... good thing im on spring break.... FUCK!!!

born invincible
03-29-2006, 07:09 PM
yes indeedy... i still gotta finish part one before i cop this!

Razorsharp
03-31-2006, 12:59 AM
wow... u still needa finish part one?? DAMN... i obliterated that GAME.... MAXED my stats and beat all bosses and alternative bosses and all weapons... haha

Razorsharp
04-01-2006, 05:17 PM
this game is fuckin siiick.... but to me it feels like the levels are going by to fast

MasterKillahP
04-01-2006, 05:25 PM
what platform is kingdom hearts on i always saw it on the shelf but i dont know tell me if i should buy that or whatever platform it is on

Razorsharp
04-01-2006, 05:47 PM
PS2 sir

King Callabah
04-01-2006, 05:51 PM
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! it aint out over here till may! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! i NEED THIS FUCKIN SHIT! the 1st one was SO fuckin deep, i need this shit......been waitin since the day i completed KH1!

Razorsharp
04-02-2006, 01:40 AM
^^same here mang

Bloo
04-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Oh yaeh, coped my copy on Friday, the game is bangin but a few things they could've changed. I agree with Razor, the game seems to be moving too fast as I'm like on the third world already and I've only had it like two days. That and the game is better than the reviews it's been getting. Like IGN PS2 says it's possible to play through the whole game not using any kind of special abilities and just hitting X to kill enemies, I find this to be untrue as I'm contantly getting my ass handed to me and a lot of times it's my magic that's keeping me alive. But I'm also playing the game on hard so that probably has a lot to do with it too. All in all it's worth buying.

born invincible
04-03-2006, 12:18 AM
wow... u still needa finish part one?? DAMN... i obliterated that GAME.... MAXED my stats and beat all bosses and alternative bosses and all weapons... haha

yeah i was rolling good with it.. bought it when i was in iraq and played the shit out of it.. but then i just fell off and stopped playin it. didnt have the time...

Razorsharp
04-03-2006, 01:56 PM
^^ ahh....

yeah Bloohook... im also playing on hard mode... and i die more on regular enemies rather than bosses... im at Pride Lands right now, or thats where im going next... i tricked out my spaceship tho... hella slick... lmao... peace

MasterKillahP
04-03-2006, 06:00 PM
hmm maybe ill buy that if i can come up with the money or just get my mom to buy it SHES THE ONE WITH THE STEADY PAYCHECK

Razorsharp
04-03-2006, 09:04 PM
lmao... hey are u alex's aka mashqauck cuz?? if ya are, let me know if u need a banner... im good friends with him... my names ron by the way... peace

Razorsharp
04-04-2006, 09:30 PM
right now... im revisiting all the worlds... the best cut scene so far, is when goofy saves the king, and mickey thinks he'ys dead and is all piss, and the fighting is pretty crazy, you have to defeat 1,000 heartless... haha... peace out bloohook

TUCO
04-05-2006, 09:09 PM
right now... im revisiting all the worlds... the best cut scene so far, is when goofy saves the king, and mickey thinks he'ys dead and is all piss, and the fighting is pretty crazy, you have to defeat 1,000 heartless... haha... peace out bloohook

well at least u didnt spoil a part of the game

Murdah Piff
04-06-2006, 09:53 AM
i like gangsta games with guns and senseless violence, no disney characters

MasterKillahP
04-09-2006, 04:59 AM
man i need to come up with like 120 bucks i got 95 with a 50 doller check but that wont do shit imma buy kingdom heart 1 on ps2 cuz itll probly be like 99 cent and then ill get that second one over spring break sometime

MasterKillahP
04-09-2006, 05:02 AM
ah and piff crack mickey mouse is the shit hes a straight up gangster ahahahaha
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:1FJYCUin3tgZJM:babysoldierboy.tripod. com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mickeymouse.jpg

MasterKillahP
04-09-2006, 05:03 AM
messed up the one up there http://babysoldierboy.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mickeymouse.jpg

MasterKillahP
04-10-2006, 04:01 AM
ok so i had the money to buy that game today but first i went to freakin sports authority in bellvue just to look around and what not and i saw this airsoft shotgun and i was like dam that looks nice so hey i bought it 45.99 so that was like my 50 bucks for my game so that sucks but anyway i rented that kindom hearts at blockbuster cause my friend jeff sed he beat that in like 6 days so theres my spring break.

MasterKillahP
04-11-2006, 01:44 AM
right now im playin that and its pretty gay in the beggining its hella slow

Razorsharp
05-07-2006, 11:28 PM
i just beat the game yesterday... i beat all optional bosses, but have yet to complete all towns fully... 7% more for everything, but the ending and last fight of the game is too too sick... pretty crazy... and there is gonna be a KH3... sick sick ending...peace

Tage
05-08-2006, 01:47 PM
i'd never play it.. strong FF supporter, no way could i betray them japanese genius' haha! plus its for babies.

PEOPLE GET KILLED FOR THAT SORT OF THING ROUND HERE!