PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 XBL WTC Tournament

MaShPG
03-29-2006, 07:50 PM
ghyea, sign up here for a Halo 2 X-Box Live Wu Tang Corp Tournament (or for short, the H2XBLWTCT...uh, yea). Post your gamertags and when you'd be available to play (lose against me). Depending on how many people we get, we'll do head to head, or double team. MLG style.

Fayth
04-03-2006, 06:54 PM
i aint played halo 2 in aaaaages man, since no1 else is signin up, guess i will ... my gamertag is "Nellydanut" just send me a msg when im online.

Bloo
04-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Same here dude, my nick is the same as on here so hit me up. And go easy

NIGHT MAYOR
04-04-2006, 02:05 AM
ditto Fredy Mech in da house home boi!

msg me when ever - if im on here means im not on halo2 other than that im bustin punks in rumble training. peace

NIGHT MAYOR
04-07-2006, 03:33 AM
*Annoucers voice* OVER WELMING RESULTS IN THE MATCH HERE we have a 4 way death match head to head the best of 3 matches - the wins and places will all be added up at the end determining the 1st 2nd 3rd and loser of Wu-tang-Corp's Halo2 Slayer Match-up

we will inform you of:
*specifications in the game
*time of battle via wu tang corp time (say an amount of hours after a post to be online to be decided at a later date)
*and rankings in current halo server's (to be announced at a later date)

get in on the action people "who will be kinged with the crown of WTC"

Bloo
04-07-2006, 04:51 AM
Cool, I'm down. guess I should sharpen up my Halo skills that way I don't look like a total ass on the field

Fayth
04-07-2006, 05:47 AM
Cool, I'm down. guess I should sharpen up my Halo skills that way I don't look like a total ass on the field

same dude, ima go on now, if any of you guys wna have some games jus join my game, my tag is "Nellydanut"

Frontal Lobotomy
04-07-2006, 07:20 AM
I started back playing Halo 2 the other day, for the first time in a year, and like, it's pretty hard. I'm barely trudging through heroic, when I had managed to complete it on Legendary in the past (using the very same trudging method, i might add). I'll get an Xbox live wire when I get some money, they'll only cost like a tenner new now, and that'll come with a free year on Live, so I'll join in on the action soon.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-07-2006, 09:21 AM
you think the game is hard, try playing little kids that sit in their mums basement all day finding little ways to kickass all day long. once you've played live for a bit the game seems like nothing, altho i run out of ammo more now cause im just used to killing someone with the same weapons and picking up their ammo while running over em

MaShPG
04-08-2006, 05:42 PM
When is a good time for you guys? I'm on spring break all week, so it's up to ya'll. Not many people, so we'll just do a couple of H2H matches and maybe some 2v2. I was thinking we could just do some good ol MLG on Lockout or something, maybe a snipers game. Whatever, it's all open.

With only 4 people thoughWe'll probably just end up playing matchmaking and custom games. I have freddymech and Fayth on my friends list, BlooHook i'll try to send you a FR tonight.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Can people still quit when getting a whooping and not have it affect their rep points? I heard that was a bit of a problem when Live first went up.

MaShPG
04-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Can people still quit when getting a whooping and not have it affect their rep points? I heard that was a bit of a problem when Live first went up.
I'm pretty it works like this: If you're getting your ass kicked and you quit, it hurts your ranking, but not as much as it would if you stayed. It'll still help the ranking of the guy kicking your ass. Personally, I don't give a fuck about ranking. Once you get above the rank of about 25, you'll begin to see how pathetic XBL can be. People will do anything to win, and that's all they care about.

I mostly play Team Training, because it's a less competitive environment and people play for fun instead of numbers. I will admit though, I quit like 1/5 of the games I get into. It's ridiculous that Bungie (company that makes Halo) won't let us choose our map or our type of game. That's why I tend to quit until I find a gametype/map I like.

I'm on now by the way, hit me up.

Fayth
04-09-2006, 06:18 AM
Once you get above the rank of about 25, you'll begin to see how pathetic XBL can be. People will do anything to win, and that's all they care about.

Yeah im a 32 i think, everybody cheats, it pissed me off so much i stopped playing, when your this high you cant really get a game without cheaters, kinda sucks :yessad:

JASPER
04-09-2006, 07:46 PM
If Cam'ron weren't too busy laying in bed, eating extasy tablets and rapping while one of his friends holds a microphone up to his half-sleeping head, he would come in here and say NO HALO because Halo is for homos. Shooting lazer zappy guns at aliens, what the fuck is wrong with you people. I'd rather play Bubble Bobble.

MaShPG
04-09-2006, 09:12 PM
If Cam'ron weren't too busy laying in bed, eating extasy tablets and rapping while one of his friends holds a microphone up to his half-sleeping head, he would come in here and say Jasper is homo.

Jasper1134 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=29971) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_356756", true);

Luther Large
04-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Jasper1134 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=29971) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_356756", true);

right...never again can jasper say anythings gay ........shit look where he lives:no:

Bloo
04-09-2006, 11:59 PM
I seem to be missing everybody when it comes to tryin to play so what I'll do is send a request add everyone to my list that posted their names on here. Maybe then I'll be able to get down wit ya'll

NIGHT MAYOR
04-12-2006, 04:45 AM
Shooting lazer zappy guns at aliens, what the fuck is wrong with you people. I'd rather play Bubble Bobble.

i have seen you TYPE this before. you realy have hate for something that doesnt concern you dont you. tormented at a nintendo as a child im guessing. maybe fingered ? plus not all the guns are lazer zappy things.
*nerdy "durr" face on*

im good when ever you guys are just inform me a day or two in advance im not on here and x-box at the same time. for refrence its 7:40pm here now so check this post time compared to yours - im not waking up at 2am with chinky eyes and the lights on try'na scope some fools on a large map :b i wake and bake most mournings :P~~

im at 15 at the moment. only had live for a month or two. still getting use to lag when you pick up weapons. in the real game its institanious - live its a good second so u dont know if you picked it up (nit picking) but its diffrent to lan'ing with my mates x-box's

JASPER
04-12-2006, 05:16 AM
As a matter of fact I've said it before. I have an Xbox 360, but I hate Halo. I just bought the 360 to play DOA4 and StreetFighter super turbo mega hyper fighting on the arcade. I'm also awaiting a new Banjo Kazooie game now that RARE is owned by Microsoft.

My all time favourite game has to be Deus Ex. I can't imagine anyone played that game as much as I did. There will never be a game that good. No Halo.

TUCO
04-12-2006, 12:15 PM
nerds

NIGHT MAYOR
04-13-2006, 03:28 PM
nerds

i just practise on halo for the real life gun fights.........*brushes shoulders*

NIGHT MAYOR
04-21-2006, 09:07 PM
i suggest everyone who wants to enter should get on at the same time say around a few hours ago from this post one day/night