PDA

View Full Version : The Streets

LORD NOSE
03-30-2006, 03:49 AM
What makes a nigga "Street" ?

Maboya
03-30-2006, 05:26 AM
being mistaken for a whiteboy in jamaica and getting ya gear took makes one "street"

Murdah Piff
03-30-2006, 09:50 AM
when he strikes fear upon you when youre walkin on the other sidewalk

hectis
03-30-2006, 11:20 AM
a nigga that stays on the streets, da and night, makes money in the streets, chills in the streets, wars in the street, politics in the streets.
thats a street nigga.

CO-SIGN

Claustrofobic
03-30-2006, 11:22 AM
read DMX's bio you'll know the definition of a street nigga lol

HANZO
03-30-2006, 01:00 PM
^^yes

Aqua Luna
03-30-2006, 02:25 PM
stereotypes

galt john galt
03-30-2006, 03:52 PM
the face value that any black male can just fit into the street life and that they all have the 'ghetto pass'. politics and nurture.

question: what makes the 'nigga' ?

Maboya
03-30-2006, 03:55 PM
wtf @ "stereotypes"...Legato hit it on the head

Aqua Luna
03-30-2006, 03:58 PM
wtf - back at you!

galt john galt
03-30-2006, 04:01 PM
a nigga that stays on the streets, da and night, makes money in the streets, chills in the streets, wars in the street, politics in the streets.
thats a street nigga.

no that's a fool in life.

Maboya
03-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Nah, it's a street cat. Now instead of calling these type brothas a fool drop some wisdom on them when you can.

Maboya
03-30-2006, 04:51 PM
wtf - back at you!

you're a nut

:tease: :'o }:T {:(

LHX
03-30-2006, 05:01 PM
gotta read the labels

stak84
03-30-2006, 08:25 PM
yall try to drop knowledge than talk
about bein a street nigga, kind of
a mixed message or am i mistaken
that you aint lookin at him in a
posative light?

PS piff stfu aint no "street niggas" in canadia son

Born Bitch
03-30-2006, 08:27 PM
yous a street ngga if them pigs say yous a street nigga. if they see 2 or more niggas on the street then that shit is a gang to them. Peep game.

LORD NOSE
03-30-2006, 08:28 PM
being mistaken for a whiteboy in jamaica and getting ya gear took makes one "street"

word ?

gotta try this

who got their gear taken ?

snapple
03-30-2006, 08:40 PM
shit if you don't know, then you don't need to know, streets don't talk to outsiders

Sicka than aidZ
03-30-2006, 11:31 PM
yall try to drop knowledge than talk
about bein a street nigga, kind of
a mixed message or am i mistaken
that you aint lookin at him in a
posative light?

PS piff stfu aint no "street niggas" in canadia son

Dude, canada has the most dangerous street in northamerica, east hastings street in vancouver bc. I been there, google it

galt john galt
03-31-2006, 12:07 AM
why a fool?

where do the life in the streets lead to - it's worse than the lottery. just who stacking chips against? who's house rules? it ain't no game like dice. they should count cards and learn the difference between a fork and a gambit.

From Hell
03-31-2006, 09:07 AM
Put him/her next to someone who is not then you see the difference.

TeknicelStylez
04-01-2006, 03:12 AM
A street nigga, is a nigga that been on the streets his whole life to the point he don't know nothing better than the streets. Ever since I was 9 I used to be outside all fuckin day and not come home till like 3 A.M because my house was so fucked up I would rather be outside than be at home dealing with that shit. By the age of 13 I was out on my own in the streets with absolutely nothing. At first I was robbing bags of bread from bodegas when they got dropped off in the morning so I could eat. After a while I got so fuckin hungry I didn't give a fuck if I was going to jail so I just started robbing people. I used to wash up in the dunkin donuts bathroom so I could maintain some sort of hygiene. Than I started pitching work in on the block and that's how I became a street nigga. Every home to me is just temporary, the only place I really feel at home is in the hood on the block with the niggaz I call my family. It's sad but thats basically all ever knew and will know until I find away to get myself out of this hole my past placed me in.

I feel like I'm attempting to climb up the side of a waxed marble pit while somebody's dropping concrete bricks on me. I know what street niggaz is about because I lived with them mofuckas all my life. In my city theres more homeless, incarcerated, and drug addicted teens than there is adults in the population. I come from a place where a 15 year old will hawk you for 5 dollars to go get himself something to eat, or where if you say the wrong shit to the wrong dude involved with the wrong people you'll have about 4 niggaz hacking at you with machetes. You know your city's bad when you're outside at 3 A.M and there's still motherfuckers on the block acting rowdy.

I'm not condoning this type of shit, I'm just giving yall an example of how people get stuck into this mentality. It's not like people wake up and go, "I wanna be a street nigga" and they start actin hood, shit is real out here, niggaz get fuckin killed.

galt john galt
04-01-2006, 03:29 AM
the streets ain't no joke and that's what peps ain't seeing. the chips cred props and daps you get from the streets don't compare or mean doo-doo to the people getting it from the 'man' yeah the gov't. the streets can look like an easy way to fast loot the life but to keep that and stay up it takes your life or you take others. reason they call the streets the concrete jungle - it'll have you acting like a savage with no regard for self or others. you get to or start living by codes and deals that have you out like a fishing reel trying pull self back in the boat.

the streets eat more 'niggas' than they eat from the streets. streets spit you out into homeless pen/jail dead or with a screwed past you wash your face and still feel assed like ash.

satreets don't make 'niggas'. 'niggas' is something contrived and conceived by the establishment to further the system and play to the man. think i'm kidding then tell me how did this 'street' and 'nigga' come into existence?

TeknicelStylez
04-01-2006, 03:39 AM
the streets ain't no joke and that's what peps ain't seeing. the chips cred props and daps you get from the streets don't compare or mean doo-doo to the people getting it from the 'man' yeah the gov't. the streets can look like an easy way to fast loot the life but to keep that and stay up it takes your life or you take others. reason they call the streets the concrete jungle - it'll have you acting like a savage with no regard for self or others. you get to or start living by codes and deals that have you out like a fishing reel trying pull self back in the boat.

the streets eat more 'niggas' than they eat from the streets. streets spit you out into homeless pen/jail dead or with a screwed past you wash your face and still feel assed like ash.

satreets don't make 'niggas'. 'niggas' is something contrived and conceived by the establishment to further the system and play to the man. think i'm kidding then tell me how did this 'street' and 'nigga' come into existence?

Amen mang, I love it when dudes talk about hoods and shit and half of them never witnessed a hood with their own eyes. Aint no glamour and glitz, niggaz out here don't rock enyce and flashy clothes, I used to rock the same pair of jeans and a faded black tee every fuckin day. In the summer time basketball shorts and a wife beater and some scuffed hand me down airforces with no shoe laces because they cut them off when they sent me to prison. You turn into a savage to the point where you don't even know who the fuck you are anymore, its crazy mang.

LORD NOSE
04-01-2006, 10:37 AM
do you have to carry a gun and/or sell jums to be street ?

LHX
04-01-2006, 11:41 AM
labels are fuckin strange

people try to 'be street' the way some people 'be doctors'

hitting the bottom of the barrel is something that happens to people
its not something you work toward

people dont wanna be street
they wanna be celebrities

unless 'street' means 'popular'

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Poverty... The lack of opportunities, set the stage for inner city kids. The community Surroundings and the disconnection between child and parents. The lack of parenting skills. The constant bombardment of materialistic needs engrained into society.

galt john galt
04-01-2006, 03:22 PM
the names given and those that used to refer to people who live 'streets' are not of a positive connotation. is this what society wants or the projection of those in the 'streets?

dif de la rev
04-01-2006, 04:32 PM
streets is a term for a style of living in which you peruse the sidewalks looking for something to get into. might be looking for trouble though usually consider themselves trouble. follow the rules of what's termed ghetto. are prone to act/play hard when dealing with the larger society - an escapism from troubles in life? they gravitate to role models that are bigger than life/wildest dreams. the view on life is bleak dreary and dark. what bright spots do streets accord? stre lamps butt ends from smokes tail lights etc.

anybody who thinks the street life is all good should put their kids into or not hype what they know ain't right

streets don't make niggas. niggas are a political commodity like terrorist are now. they are poltical fodder for exploitation to get money and votes for either nipping the problem or cutting when full grown. the dems say nip them when young they provide programs to intergrate them back into well adjustedness perse. the reps build a jail and let that train run its course. so put in a new engineer or let it run away? for each successive generation that hits the streets is worse for wear then their parents. <- go figure 8O

galt john galt
04-01-2006, 07:11 PM
:list: masta ace - take a walk :picture:

Sicka than aidZ
04-03-2006, 12:58 AM
A street nigga, is a nigga that been on the streets his whole life to the point he don't know nothing better than the streets. Ever since I was 9 I used to be outside all fuckin day and not come home till like 3 A.M because my house was so fucked up I would rather be outside than be at home dealing with that shit. By the age of 13 I was out on my own in the streets with absolutely nothing. At first I was robbing bags of bread from bodegas when they got dropped off in the morning so I could eat. After a while I got so fuckin hungry I didn't give a fuck if I was going to jail so I just started robbing people. I used to wash up in the dunkin donuts bathroom so I could maintain some sort of hygiene. Than I started pitching work in on the block and that's how I became a street nigga. Every home to me is just temporary, the only place I really feel at home is in the hood on the block with the niggaz I call my family. It's sad but thats basically all ever knew and will know until I find away to get myself out of this hole my past placed me in.

I feel like I'm attempting to climb up the side of a waxed marble pit while somebody's dropping concrete bricks on me. I know what street niggaz is about because I lived with them mofuckas all my life. In my city theres more homeless, incarcerated, and drug addicted teens than there is adults in the population. I come from a place where a 15 year old will hawk you for 5 dollars to go get himself something to eat, or where if you say the wrong shit to the wrong dude involved with the wrong people you'll have about 4 niggaz hacking at you with machetes. You know your city's bad when you're outside at 3 A.M and there's still motherfuckers on the block acting rowdy.

I'm not condoning this type of shit, I'm just giving yall an example of how people get stuck into this mentality. It's not like people wake up and go, "I wanna be a street nigga" and they start actin hood, shit is real out here, niggaz get fuckin killed.

Iwas telling those lil fools about my apartment, like "pshht" "that aint shit" people get killed in that life, i wasnt even on the streets or anywhere near a hood but im suprised i didnt get hurt. I told those lil homies u dont wanna know what the real ghetto grimey shit is. I was at disneyland compared to real shit that go's down. U get it, i knew my situation was a cake walk, and i told them dudes that in real cities people die over cigarettes, over nuthing, i said "U DONT WANT THAT LIFE"(and i wasnt even close to the real street life, ) sorry to here u had it so ruff man. Staycool. peace

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 04:11 AM
do you have to live a hard life to be street ?

Sicka than aidZ
04-03-2006, 05:31 AM
U An Your Gay Ass Questions Sunny, Shut Up Before Someone Pisses In Your Mouth. Id Fuckin Beat U Into The Street U Homo

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 11:08 AM
do you have to live a hard life to be street ?

If you live on the street you will live a hard life, does that explain it?

And yea sicka I lived kinda ruff but I aint even have it that bad compared to most people from my neighborhood, my nigga grizz sitting next to me had it 20 times worse. But it's not about how bad you had it or not, the main focus is that you learn from it and help others in the same situation kinda like you was trying to help them kids mang.

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 02:32 PM
U An Your Gay Ass Questions Sunny, Shut Up Before Someone Pisses In Your Mouth. Id Fuckin Beat U Into The Street U Homo

mods can yall remove this clown ?

theres no need for this girl to spaz out in this thread just because she's on her period

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Senior Citizen

Roflmao at that title, they need to change that.

Sorry *off topic*

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Senior Citizen

Roflmao at that title, they need to change that.

Sorry *off topic*

what the fuck does my title got to do with the fucking topic or problem

you got a pussy too ?

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Who the fuck pissed in your corn flakes this morning, it was a joke so fall back dook

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 02:49 PM
a joke ?

o

ok

thought you was ball grabbin sicka, tryin to start some shit

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Na mang wtf am I gonna start with people on an internet forum for, I could go outside and find a handful of people that would love to start with me

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Na mang wtf am I gonna start with people on an internet forum for, I could go outside and find a handful of people that would love to start with me

online offline startin shit is startin shit - when you disrupt the flow with bullshit like ragedy ass sicka, your starting some shit - but any way back to the topic -

can a nigga be street if he doesn't steal,sell,shoot or get shot, and go to jail ?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 02:23 AM
yes

why?

cause personally to me a "street nigga" is one who was raised in the ghettos of society and adheres to the way of life that is in the inner cities, I mean I consider myself a "street nigga"(for lack of a better word), yes I have done my fair share of "crime" but actually it was all in the name of survival, but on the same note I am not as "ignorant" as some people that are considered "street niggas". I know of a few people who have not done any crimes and still considered "street niggas"

question for all though......

would you guys consider:

Allen Iverson
Latrell Spreewell

street niggas?

LORD NOSE
04-07-2006, 02:26 AM
this is iLL cause i'm a street nigga

never had to do crimes to survive

i had niggas who was trying to impress me do them things

Aqua Luna
04-07-2006, 02:26 AM
No...them some rich niggas

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 02:34 AM

lol

you got jokes Queen.......

oh check your pms

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 02:39 AM
this is iLL cause i'm a street nigga

never had to do crimes to survive

i had niggas who was trying to impress me do them things

yea Sun I am not proud of some of the things I have done even with having Knowledge Of Self.

but my seeds will eat no matter what I have to do to put food on the table, short of killing someone...

but at the age of Understanding God I have born witness to a whole lot of things in life(good and bad) and I am very happy that......;.

1. the Lessons
2. the birth of my seeds
3. the love and strength of my Wisdom

helped me attain this time on this planet we call Earth

LORD NOSE
04-07-2006, 02:42 AM

nah - just did with out and used what i had

seeds won't eat at all if i'm locked up over some dumb shit

saw alot of babys movas fathers disappear over some dumb shit they ain't have to do

LORD NOSE
04-07-2006, 02:44 AM
hoes would have to sell they ass before i starved

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 02:58 AM
nah - just did with out and used what i had

seeds won't eat at all if i'm locked up over some dumb shit

saw alot of babys movas fathers disappear over some dumb shit they ain't have to do

true, true....

alot of my crimes were done when I was younger(not to say that it was better to do at a young age, but when you are 18 and faced with having your first child, your choices are not that great...remember I came up in the age of Reganomics and came of age in the aftermath of that Devil's carnage), and in this day in age I will work two jobs, hustle DVD's and CD's, before I go back to hand to hand sales of contraband.

LORD NOSE
04-07-2006, 03:02 AM
true, true....

alot of my crimes were done when I was younger(not to say that it was better to do at a young age, but when you are 18 and faced with having your first child, your choices are not that great...remember I came up in the age of Reganomics and came of age in the aftermath of that Devil's carnage), and in this day in age I will work two jobs, hustle DVD's and CD's, before I go back to hand to hand sales of contraband.

streets ain't no joke yo

we do what we see fit for the time

shelter to shelter office floor to office floor

we get what we gotta get and take from those who don't appreciate what they have

i know you been down town on some "Gimmi Dat" shit

niggas knew who to get

lmao

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 03:10 AM
yea you right Sun....

the juks was in full effect...........

lol

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 04:25 AM
Yall don't gotta remind me...

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 04:32 AM
lol

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 04:36 AM
I was feeling like that today man, I went like 3 straight days best meal being some fried rice with scrambled eggs in it. I had the eye of the tiger, bout to start pouncin on gazelles.

Fatal Guillotine
04-20-2012, 01:59 PM
up

netscape check two
04-20-2012, 02:54 PM
If you can beat Streets of Rage with your eyes closed.