PDA

View Full Version : Immigration Battle

Aqua Luna
03-30-2006, 02:29 PM
I saw on t.v yesterday, one Mexican Man was saying that he had something to say to the politicains who deported him -

"Where did your ancestors come from?
Were'nt they illegal aliens when they came to Amerikkka?

Over here in Cali the mexican youth were walking out of class to protest these kinda immigration laws - even some of the elementary school students.

http://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=16655
About 200 students at Ceres High School protested a bill the U.S. Senate will consider on Monday aimed at cracking down on illegal immigration.

Administrators said they would likely suspend about 100 students who refused to return to class Friday. Students began gathering outside the school from 8:10 a.m. until 10:30 -- about two class periods. A number of teens from other schools joined them.

hectis
03-30-2006, 02:39 PM
IT IS GOOD TO SEE THE YOUNG ONES FIGHTING BACK AGAINST THE SYSTEM

galt john galt
03-30-2006, 02:49 PM
there are like mad bills going in congress about how to stem curb the illegals from coming , what to do with tgose here who work and how to treat those who aren't working. plus a determent type wall across the border. it probably has to do with the war on poverty drugs crime terrorism and the likes. the immigrants that they are concerned about are from mexico not that people can't come through canada. a while ago both political parties wanted to court the vote. they say there are 11 million here. the main reason i think that they are using is that the social services can't take the butden. they're talking health schools housing and the such. also the services that the immigrants recieves comes out of the citizens pockets.

Aqua Luna
03-30-2006, 03:29 PM
I wish the Brown and the Black would unite and go against the system together.

That's what we need - more people, more power.

galt john galt
03-30-2006, 03:38 PM
they could and should. but we have different agendas when it comes to the end result from the place we will start from. the browns are still seen as the manual labor force while blacks are seen as a vehicle to make money off.

the enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine.

hectis
03-30-2006, 03:56 PM
I wish the Brown and the Black would unite and go against the system together.

That's what we need - more people, more power.

THAT IS WHAT THE ONES WHO RUN THE SYSTEM FEAR THEY KNOW THEY COULD NOT WIN IF WE COULD UNITE TOGETHER SO THEY SET UP SECRET MISSIONS TO GET PEOPLE LIKE UNCLE TOMS TO HOLD US BACK AND THE THING THAT IS SAD IS THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE BEING USED AND THINK EVERYTHING IS WELL THE DEVILS AMONGST ARE SELF’S IS WHAT HOLDS BACK THE REVELATION FROM GETTING THE SPARK IT NEEDS AMERIKKKA IS LIKE MOSES AND EGYPT WE NEED MOSES TO LEAD US OUT OF AMERIKKA(EGYPT) TO FREEDOM BUT THE QUESTION IS WHO IS GOING TO BE MOSES AND EVERY TIME THERE SEEMS LIKE THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE THE END UP BEING KILLED

THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT AQUA LUNA DO U HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE?

Aqua Luna
03-30-2006, 04:06 PM
THAT IS WHAT THE ONES WHO RUN THE SYSTEM FEAR THEY KNOW THEY COULD NOT WIN IF WE COULD UNITE TOGETHER SO THEY SET UP SECRET MISSIONS TO GET PEOPLE LIKE UNCLE TOMS TO HOLD US BACK AND THE THING THAT IS SAD IS THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE BEING USED AND THINK EVERYTHING IS WELL THE DEVILS AMONGST ARE SELF’S IS WHAT HOLDS BACK THE REVELATION FROM GETTING THE SPARK IT NEEDS AMERIKKKA IS LIKE MOSES AND EGYPT WE NEED MOSES TO LEAD US OUT OF AMERIKKA(EGYPT) TO FREEDOM BUT THE QUESTION IS WHO IS GOING TO BE MOSES AND EVERY TIME THERE SEEMS LIKE THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE THE END UP BEING KILLED

THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT AQUA LUNA DO U HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE?

No, I don't hate all white people.

They just do what comes naturally to them...but, it's time for them to stop it now. So they want to extend their rule by being even more evil and the masses suffer for it.

I really can't stand the Original people who knowingly help the whiteman oppress the people.

And, that's why each peron has to be Moses now. Each person has to be the one to first lead themselves out of Amerikkka and then lend a hand to the next person.

Maboya
03-30-2006, 04:17 PM
The whiteman does not respect protests.

WuTangWarrior
03-30-2006, 04:21 PM
yeah i know about this, at my friends school all the hispanic kids ran out of the school and sat down in the parking lot, about 300 of them. They were saying why go to school if they're getting deported the next day and stuff like that. But the bill wasnt passed.

hidden ninja
03-30-2006, 04:21 PM

They just do what comes naturally to them...but, it's time for them to stop it now. So they want to extend their rule by being even more evil and the masses suffer for it.

I really can't stand the Original people who knowingly help the whiteman oppress the people.

And, that's why each peron has to be Moses now. Each person has to be the one to first lead themselves out of Amerikkka and then lend a hand to the next person.I agree with you here; but I think people of all colors need to work together for the good of all life on Earth right now, and for the Earth herself.

People are waking up though, this is the proof.

LHX
03-30-2006, 07:55 PM
everybody is scared to do anything

on a day to day basis
it is still easier to unwrap a twinkie and fill your head with tv than it is to face an oppressor

i have a hunch that most folks go to sleep at night hoping their situation magically improves

maybe thats why so many folks play the lotto

snapple
03-30-2006, 08:47 PM
i wonder if the wall for the mexican border will actually be put up.....it definilty would slow down the flood of illegal immigrents....but damn america NEEDS mexican immigrants, theyre built into the american economy at this point most americans will not do the jobs mexican immigrants will

Frontal Lobotomy
03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Quite. There's a similar argument in Britain. The rightwingers will always be the first to say "i don't want them here, send them back etc etc" but they're also the first to exploit them fresh off the boat, such is capitalism.

BrokenWrists
03-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Heres a couple articles i found on the subject, that r interesting:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/immigration/immigration_protest_cover_for_racist_ethnic_cleans ing.htm
http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news/article/0%2C%2CTCP_16736_4577539%2C00.html

tostones
03-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Peace

Thousands of Latinos have been protesting around the country lately.
In my city, there was a march of about 30,000 and we walked from the hood to the mayor's office downtown.

Over 500,000 Latinos protested in LA recently. Must have been dope.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-immig26mar26,1,4493204.story?coll=la-headlines-california

galt john galt
03-30-2006, 11:03 PM

They just do what comes naturally to them...

so are the whites you don't hate helping your solution and if so, how?

Visionz
03-31-2006, 02:49 AM
so are the whites you don't hate helping your solution and if so, how? Starting an open dialogue without being close-minded is at least a start, unless of course Luna hates me and I just don't know it. I gotta say though I never felt that was the case.

Visionz
03-31-2006, 02:56 AM
i wonder if the wall for the mexican border will actually be put up.....it definilty would slow down the flood of illegal immigrents....but damn america NEEDS mexican immigrants, theyre built into the american economy at this point most americans will not do the jobs mexican immigrants will I actually doubt that a wall would do much of anything. They would just build tunnels if they had to. That has already happened to get drugs across the border. Mexicans ain't even really the problem. They come here to do I back-breaking work so they can feed their families back home. Ain't no illegal immigrant from Texas taking up all the hundred-grand a year jobs thats for damn sure.

galt john galt
03-31-2006, 03:40 AM
no they are getting under table construction maybe the groundscrew who does the yard the house cleaning people hotel cleaning rooms hotels running in the kitchen (errand type). if someone can get an illegal and pay less that's what's the problem. that is a draw easy money no hassle. cities even have designated areas for these men to stand out while waiting for a john to offer them a job. the women do the house work the men manual labor. the drain on the already overcrowded social services: cut welfare medicare fucks prison is growing medium wage not sustainable above poverty line, so what they get they don't contribute in taxes towards receiving <- that is the main crux, recieve services without putting in.

TeknicelStylez
03-31-2006, 04:33 AM
Which is why Bush has been looking for means to pass laws that would bypass this and allow him to exploit their cheap labor purposes.

I'm glad latino's are starting a movement, I'm from a 99% latino populated community, I'll see if I can be a catalyst for my community too, we already have many enlightened individuals that have woke themselves from our daily slumber and are ready to assist the cause that has been procrastinated for centuries.

Oztradamus
03-31-2006, 06:10 AM
This cockamamie law will never pass.. At least I hope not. In reality, they can put all the walls they want.. People are still going to come through regardless... I'm all for immigrants coming to America and looking to better themselves.. I myself am a son of Immigrants, First Generation American.. My parents crossed the Rio Grande into the United States looking for a better life for themselves and to help out their familes back home in Mexico.. They are now Naturalized American Citizens

Aqua Luna
03-31-2006, 01:07 PM
so are the whites you don't hate helping your solution and if so, how?

Can't be concerned about if they help or not - we can't rely on that ...we gotta do for self.

Aqua Luna
03-31-2006, 01:09 PM
Starting an open dialogue without being close-minded is at least a start, unless of course Luna hates me and I just don't know it. I gotta say though I never felt that was the case.

I have no hate towards you, Eric.

I always like how you are open minded and willing to talk about the stuation.

Visionz
03-31-2006, 04:26 PM
^word. I think that's how we begin some real healing. It's definetly needed in this day and age.

TeknicelStylez
03-31-2006, 05:13 PM
^word. I think that's how we begin some real healing. It's definetly needed in this day and age.

Me and Eric been on the same page from day 1, stay positive and you'll create positive, theres no need to be negative because all you do is repel people

galt john galt
03-31-2006, 06:40 PM
i've been hearing that most blacks are not concerned about this. the reason being that since it's widely known that mexicanos and people further south are the new majority in terms of having numbers blacks feel that they are eating into their way of life and getting ahead off their backs from their work. it was mentioned that blacks are at the forefront of everything that concerns civil rights. that may be true but it plays out as if blacks are pushing the car while someone else is starting the engine. and when the engine starts up the car takes off and blacks get left out. i think most blacks are under the impression guise that since everything that has to do with rights liberties and such when affronted, they are always the one to be seen as being affected some way. it's kind of like blacks feel that they have become the poster people for anything that deals with minorities the disaffected and those marginalized versus the government.

Aqua Luna
03-31-2006, 07:43 PM
I feel what you saying - I think that might be something that could bring the Black and the Brown together.

Since Blacks are at the forefront of civil rights and the Brownman has such a huge population we should both realize that we are Original Peoples fighting the same oppresor. And we need to stop all this mystery God religous stuff cuz I noticed that most mexicans in my area are real religous - I'mnot saying all but, a lot are and Black people are too religous also. LIke LHX said they waiting for some magic to change the situation but it ain't go happen.

Aqua Luna
03-31-2006, 07:57 PM
Does waving the Mexican flag help or hurt the protesters' cause?

24.7% - Helps. It's a symbol of ethnic pride.

75.3% - Hurts. If they want these immigrants to be American citizens, they should be waving the American flag.

results out of 13525 total responses

This is a poll I found online. But, what kinda question is this - I don't see what the American flag really has to do with it...that's not a fair question.

the_nu_wu_order
03-31-2006, 09:54 PM
huh good find Luna i think that may be a bogus question with a hidden agenda, but back to the topic at hand , its really good to see Mexicans and hopefully more Latinos getting out and protesting and really doing thing in their community(not to see that we haven't already been doing this) i myself am first generation American or Chicano or whatever you want to call me but my parents came here from Mexico and now are naturalized citizens and im really glad to the movement progress

that was also bs on how the schools where threatening to suspend students for protesting along with their race, where am from at least the administration has always been raggin on Mexicans and really not been helpful with anything we do in the community

that's just my thoughts anyways good topic Luna

peace