PDA

View Full Version : Possessed By The Devil?

hectis
04-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Do U Believe People Can Become Possessed By The Devil? Like Were Satan Can Actually Control U?

sweet sista
04-01-2006, 01:06 AM
hehehe yeah i see people Possessed by the devils almost everyday.

No i'm just kidding. what was the quetion again?

yes i think there are people who become Possessed By The Devil.

hectis
04-01-2006, 01:10 AM
The Devil Is In So Many People's Ear And They Don't Even Know It

galt john galt
04-01-2006, 02:06 AM
possession means to reside in not take over. so is it possible for evil to reside in a person - yes. do i call thios manifestation of such evil the devil demons or satan's spell - to an extent. if the devil has possessed you it is because you have gone over to that side the devil can't go to you the devil has you go to him. it is easier to go to hell than enter heaven.

Visionz
04-01-2006, 07:19 AM
People who are driven by greed, hate, etc... are possessed by devilish intent. So in that sense, yes.

Claustrofobic
04-01-2006, 07:28 AM
fucking galt john, talk normal for ONCE jeez

Visionz
04-01-2006, 07:43 AM
^me and him basically said the same thing. I just said it plainly. Hope it helps homie. peace

LORD NOSE
04-01-2006, 09:47 AM
the bigger question is

WHERE DID YOU FIRST HEAR THE WORDS "POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL"

the exorcist perhaps - religious fanatics are a big problem - if you don't believe in god the way they believe in god, they call you satan

The Devil Is In So Many People's Ear And They Don't Even Know It
If you see and hear the "devil" and you know that he is tainting the children of god by getting in their ear, then call him out and fight him till death

Frontal Lobotomy
04-01-2006, 09:58 AM
The evils that people commit are down to choice, no whispering in the ear, or so-called demons telling them what to do. Responsibility is somewhat lost when people are said to be possessed. If they're genuinely evil, then something should be done about it. But let's face it, the evil is in those who have all the power, so where to go from there?

hectis
04-02-2006, 02:01 PM
the bigger question is

WHERE DID YOU FIRST HEAR THE WORDS "POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL"

the exorcist perhaps - religious fanatics are a big problem - if you don't believe in god the way they believe in god, they call you satan

If you see and hear the "devil" and you know that he is tainting the children of god by getting in their ear, then call him out and fight him till death

CUZ HE WON'T COME OUT AND FIGHT

blackwisdom
04-02-2006, 02:12 PM
First of all most of the thoughts that come in our minds aren't ours.

I said no because there isn't any "devil."

When people stray from divine law they do what most people call sin.

There are negative forces that do exist; from negative ancestors (some folks call them angels and other things) to negative energies that are emited throughout the world.

Does the "Devil" possess, no.

Do people suffer from "supernaturally" negative phenomina, yes.

Even I have witnessed (felt, saw, and heard) the unexplained 1st hand.

7EL7
04-02-2006, 02:19 PM

if you see him, call him out in public - if you see him, he is already in the public - you just have to let those who he is whispering to recognize him for who he is - then yall can all fight him -

7EL7
04-02-2006, 02:21 PM
btw

Jesus was called the devil also

they said he was doing his work with the power of the satan

he said he was God and they killed him

hellbound
04-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Do U Believe People Can Become Possessed By The Devil

No.

ckretwon
04-02-2006, 02:35 PM
i don't believe the devil can posses anyone. i do believe that evil spirts can take hold of one's mind but only if one's mind is weak enough to submit to those negative thoughts.})

Rebel_INS
04-02-2006, 10:12 PM
I think people can.

begongo
04-03-2006, 06:44 AM
i think people can`t be posessed by the devil ... but i think people can have mental ilness that causes them to do evil things

Fayth
04-03-2006, 07:40 AM
yeah i think people can

MoT
04-03-2006, 07:44 AM
how would you know either way if yes or if not ??

Blastah
04-03-2006, 07:46 AM
...that's bullshit... It's just a temporary disorder of the brain. Although some very few may be real... I'm not so sure now... |(

abasi
04-03-2006, 08:31 AM
agree with black wisdom

King Justice
04-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Confronted by the Devil himself and stayed strong

Im not givin mine away to Satan
Althought I know hes awaitin
Get a hold of my Biochemical Equation

I think with weaknessess people to give in to evil intent but yeahh i think some people are controlled by Satan

Koolish
04-03-2006, 10:25 AM
just heard a story today about this kid who was supposed to be baptized, but was screaming and swearing at church people and family members in a demonic voice.

each step through the baptism he went fucking insane, and was literally tossing people off of him with a movement of his arm. this came from a teacher, who none of you know, so don't reply with any bull shit.

and what makes me laugh is the person who said "Jesus was called the devil" and actually believes that. you're missing the whole friggin point of that story.

begongo
04-03-2006, 10:28 AM
everything is interpretable man .... maybe Jesus was the devil and the Pope is the Antichrist .... how the hell can you know ? :D

Damo_Suzuki
04-03-2006, 05:29 PM
I think the devil and God represent the different sides of man's nature; if a creator exists and we were modelled in his own image then he would not be all good, 'God' and 'devil' would be the contrasting sides of his personality, he gives life but he takes it away, he creates but he destroys. So God is as much the devil as he is Jesus Christ, to embrace God you embrace the good side in yourself.

Anyway, though I don't believe literally in horror movie style 'possession by the devil', it is a good way of representing the manner in which people are socially conditioned and brainwashed into accepting the warped ideals of Western culture - the way people accept that the way to happiness is to consume material goods, and the celebration of pending grotesque amounts of money on unnecessary displays of status, is as close as you get in this world to 'possession'.

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 08:50 PM
when you come out of a theatre wanting to fight because of the movie you just seen, satan has possessed you

g_flex
04-04-2006, 02:15 AM
No.

yes n i personally been thru it n seen people possessed...takin out gold needles from their ankles rotten vege scraaped from their belly button..possessed doesnt really mean behavin in a violent manner or like whut we percieve in movies..

Kong
04-04-2006, 09:53 AM

if you heard him in ya ear. talking shit to you what would u be thinking?

LORD NOSE
04-04-2006, 10:21 AM
eepif you heard him in ya ear. talking shit to you what would u be thinking?

Thats a Deep ass question that probably won't be answered

Kong
04-04-2006, 10:27 AM
i beleave people can be Possessed. not sure by who though.

hectis
04-04-2006, 10:28 AM
if you heard him in ya ear. talking shit to you what would u be thinking?

I WILL EXPLAIN WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID THAT I MEANT THE DEVIL HAS INFLUENCE ON PEOPLE LIKE HE IS IN THE EAR NOT THAT HE IS STAND BY THEM TALKING AND WHISPERING SHIT IN THERE EAR BUT IF HE WUZ STANDING BY ME TALKIN SHIT I WOULD BE THINKING ABOUT GOD

Kong
04-04-2006, 10:50 AM
but i dont think he would need to be standing there to whisper in your ear. and thats good to be thinking of god at that time, id be thinking im losing it.