PDA

View Full Version : Effective forms of Revolution

Visionz
04-01-2006, 08:31 AM
I don't have all the answers but I know the time has. I'm aware that our goverment's regime is absolute bullshit and rotten to the core. This land, this country, this world, it does not belong to them. So why do we pretend like it does? Too many out there sleepwalking perhaps? How do we wake them up? I don't think any of this needs to be explained to the regulars who stopp by but how do we wake up those who can not see our situation for what it really is? Does protest work? Should we march in the streets until the crowds grow too large to ignore? What do you think? Whats it going to take to win this war?

hidden ninja
04-01-2006, 08:49 AM
what are we going to protest? the entire government? our society? what? I think right now we just need to talk to people, start spreading ideas, open thier minds.

Visionz
04-01-2006, 09:02 AM
I'd like Bush's head on a platter for starters. 9/11 was an absolute sham. I think it's a good place to start. Due to both it's emotional impact of pretty much everyone, and the fact it's such an obvious cover-up. It'd be a good way to wake those sleepwalking up and to let them know our goverment isn't to be trusted.

LHX
04-01-2006, 09:22 AM
good thread

Frontal Lobotomy
04-01-2006, 09:30 AM
General strike can be effective, shutting down the country and all. But one day certainly won't do it. Outright revolution is a good idea, but the people who tend to lead these revolutions end up being killed or something, like Guevara and Trotsky, for instance, just so some asshole can take charge.

Visionz
04-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Outright revolution is a good idea, but the people who tend to lead these revolutions end up being killed or something, like Guevara and Trotsky, for instance, just so some asshole can take charge.

"The cost of freedom is death"----Malcolm X

If we are not willing to die for what we believe in then what is this life really worth? I think it's a question everyone dedicated to a real revolution should ask themselves, not neccessarily answer here. I'm really thinking maybe I could organize a protest on the steps of the state capitol and just refuse to leave. Call up local media, get attention, call for others to do the same. Maybe I could get twenty, thirty thousand on the front lawn, demanding that the truth behind 9/11 be really known, or should I say acknowledged, it's already known. Ask that people in other states do the same thing. If they can try to impeach Clinton for a blow job then they can certainly excute Bush and all his goons for all the blood that's been spilled. I see that as possible springboard for monumental change in this country and in effect the world. What do yall think? Do you see this as a possibly effective stategy? Any other ideas that might work?

hidden ninja
04-01-2006, 02:19 PM
To get the truth about 9/11, I think that organizing protests like that is a great idea. If Lawmakers and politicians saw that people cared about that stuff, and some sort of impact were made, certainly it could be effective. But I think if we wanted to ditch the entire system we have now, using their rules would work against us.

I think that, first, we need to think about what we want to change.. what needs to be gone? and what needs to replace that? what do you think?

Dissonance
04-01-2006, 02:48 PM
who's REALLY to blame? The people who take advantage of the laziness, fear and ignorance of the many, or the people who don't take responsibility and then complain.....

".....That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destrucutive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its power in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and hapiness..."

LHX
04-01-2006, 03:17 PM
an important step is define a common goal amongst the discontent and work together to achieve that

this is the only thing

if we identify a common goal
it does not matter who or what the enemy is

right now
it seems like the enemy is our inability to identify a common goal

we are the enemy

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 03:26 PM
What prevents us from identifying a common goal?

It is trick - knowledge.

As long as the majority (85%) is faithfull of a lie then the minority(5%) will always be precieved as the enemy.

The minority (5%) representing the Truth is seen as a enemy because of the mental programming of the ones keeping the secret (the 10%).

So, why do they (the 10%) want to keep the truth a secret? -

To keep the power that they have gained by fooling the (85%).

Every single person must revolt in every way of their lives - change the way we eat, sleep, think, work, and live - take the power away from the (10%) by dissolving the illusions they put us under.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-01-2006, 03:26 PM
^^ Right on, LHX and Aqua
Part of people's problem with wanting to change, is that comfort takes over. They're content with what's there, as it's easier to be comfortable, than it is to compromise what's easy. Free thinking is a trait the establishment has been aiming to destroy for a long time. They nearly got there too.

galt john galt
04-01-2006, 03:30 PM
the reason i think the common goal is the hardest problem is for reasons that not everyone sees it as 'their'problem. they see/say not as severe to their person so they see no need to join any rebellion/revolution to change things. people are settled comfy and feel things will get worse. the quiet before the storm is the only worse thing. since people were divided along different lines they see no common attack method.the splitting of hairs to fragment society has to some extent effectively removed the strenght of numbers in the paring down of ideas and ways in which to even get one started.

LHX
04-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Part of people's problem with wanting to change, is that comfort takes over. They're content with what's there, as it's easier to be comfortable, than it is to compromise what's easy. Free thinking is a trait the establishment has been aiming to destroy for a long time. They nearly got there too.

it is easy to be comfortable

thats why people usually dont get moving until its already too late to do anything about the situation they are in

its like the smart money now is to spend half your time trying to change things
and spend the other half of your time learning to cope with a bad fuckin situation that is only getting worse

maybe those are both forms of change

seeking a better tomorrow
building a tolerance to today

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Yes!, comfort - because the truth is very uncomfortable.

You would think that what is true would be obvious and easy to digest, but no...it is hard, cold and it hurts - EVERYONE.

That is why the 10% can rule so easily - they hypnotize us with the comfort of lies and make it extremely difficult to love the Truth.

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 03:44 PM
It also helps to realize that the 10% knows the Truth that we find find animosity in.

If you do the knowledge on the masons and the illuminati you can see the agenda.

It is conscious on their part - they rule through chaos - ie - lies

LHX
04-01-2006, 04:07 PM
it doesnt help too much that we were born into this shit

puts you at a disadvantage right from the start

Frontal Lobotomy
04-01-2006, 04:12 PM
For sure. Imposition is everpresent

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 04:13 PM
it doesnt help too much that we were born into this shit

puts you at a disadvantage right from the start
Well then everybody is at the same disadvantage, right?

We were all born into being fooled - it don't get easier no matter where you are coming from.

dif de la rev
04-01-2006, 04:15 PM
wouldn't that said disadvantage be an impetus to do something? or are people so resigned from just the task that daunts them that they leave it for furture generations? thus furthering the disdain they show for the generation before. every graduatyion ceremony says you are the future you can make a change - more graduates the more disaffected - things change like the lay of land though the politics remains the same. people say lets do something. people also say want a family. people want families comfortable. does that wanting to be comfy underscore the need for a revolution or does the revolution underscore needs to be comfy?

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 04:29 PM
The "revolution" is where real comfort lies.

Living the Truth and fighting to have your life the way you want it brings comfort or satisfaction.

dif de la rev
04-01-2006, 04:47 PM
yes. truth brings comfort. but one must have the strenght to face it live with it and it so be die for it. knowing or accepting those facets of taking on truth , then one can be said to be comfortable. otherwise they have self doubts in form of inhibitions as to them either fully living that truth or fighting to see it realized in its manifestation.

Visionz
04-01-2006, 05:03 PM
right now

I'll reiterate that I think exposing the reality of 9/11 is a common goal that is worth fighting for in the here and now. It centers at the heart of a corrupt goverment that can be proven for such. And it may be the ramifications that of such action that in the long run are so much more important. As Luna was saying, the 85% believe the lie and it makes them easier to control. If those 85% are confronted with the overwhelming evidence of a lie that they themselves are so emotionally connected too, then maybe they wake up to join those that aren't sleepwalking their lives away.

LORD NOSE
04-01-2006, 05:49 PM
I don't have all the answers but I know the time has. I'm aware that our goverment's regime is absolute bullshit and rotten to the core. This land, this country, this world, it does not belong to them. So why do we pretend like it does? Too many out there sleepwalking perhaps? How do we wake them up? I don't think any of this needs to be explained to the regulars who stopp by but how do we wake up those who can not see our situation for what it really is? Does protest work? Should we march in the streets until the crowds grow too large to ignore? What do you think? Whats it going to take to win this war?

the underlined highlighted words need to become a reality before any change is even talked about

Visionz
04-01-2006, 06:03 PM
^ do you think a one-person protest can become a crowd?

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 06:20 PM
No. But, how many of you are willing to accept that the Original Man is God?

Isn't this the Truth that the illumintati want to keep from the masses?

Visionz
04-01-2006, 06:29 PM
^If you're looking for Truth that is being hidden, I'd think the list would be a pretty long one. It's not just one thing that they are lying about.

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 06:34 PM
No, but it is one thing that they are trying to hide...that's why they use religion as their main tool.

Your belief in a 'higher being' is their scapegoat.

What if you said - hell naw!...I'm my own God and the Original man is the source of the Truth you attempt to hide!

The 10% would get in a panic and would make themselves obvious to tha masses - you ready for that?

iniquity
04-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Take the web apart piece by piece, fuck'a peace movement. I vote for selective assassinations ...

Visionz
04-01-2006, 06:38 PM
^I've proposed that in another thread as well. Personally think it's a great idea.

Visionz
04-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Your belief in a 'higher being' is their scapegoat.

What if you said - hell naw!...I'm my own God and the Original man is the source of the Truth you attempt to hide!

The 10% would get in a panic and would make themselves obvious to tha masses - you ready for that? My beliefs are what they are. I could never allow myself to say that I'm my own God just because it's a contradiction to my own convictions. I do believe however, in self-reliance and self-empowerment. I think that is your beliefs system's main objectives and is a good thing. I think those notions are something the 10% are scared of. I'm definetly ready for their exposure, it's the reason for making this thread. I want to see things change for the better everywhere.

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 06:54 PM
My beliefs are what they are. I could never allow myself to say that I'm my own God just because it's a contradiction to my own convictions. I do believe however, in self-reliance and self-empowerment. I think that is your beliefs system's main objectives and is a good thing. I think those notions are something the 10% are scared of. I'm definetly ready for their exposure, it's the reason for making this thread. I want to see things change for the better everywhere.
ok...just realize that the 10% get thier power from your mental programming - What is it that you think they are lying about? 9-11?

That's just the tip of the iceberg, it goes way deeper than that...who did they blame 9 -11 on?

Islam - right?

So, if you are relying on belief, what is the Truth? - as in, what is fact?

Don't get caught up in that reptilain bullshit - human devils have enslaved you and if you are white then you have been extremely easy to program cuz these devils look just like you..and I'm not hating, it's just the truth.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Assassinating these people ain't the answer. It's more about taking the power back, the worst thing you can do to 'rich' people is make them 'poor' anyway. Though I see where you're coming from, it's far more convenient to put a bullet in their head(s).
Part of the problem is, no one really knows who 'they' are, and what's their motivation, beyond maintaining a power very few alive know of, through not knowing where or how to look.

hidden ninja
04-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Part of the problem is, no one really knows who 'they' are, and what's their motivation, beyond maintaining a power very few alive know of, through not knowing where or how to look.True, but I can think of one thing they all need, and that's money.

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 07:03 PM
True, but I can think of one thing they all need, and that's money.
no!...see...that's the illusion they have you under.

Money will do nothing but make the 10% richer.

WE have to say fuck money!

And take away the illusion of monetary power from the people and the oppresors.

hidden ninja
04-01-2006, 07:14 PM
no!...see...that's the illusion they have you under.

Money will do nothing but make the 10% richer.

WE have to say fuck money!

And take away the illusion of monetary power from the people and the oppresors.absolutely, but to those in power money is everything. so even though we don't know who "they" are, we know what they are after.

Visionz
04-01-2006, 07:19 PM
ok...just realize that the 10% get thier power from your mental programming - What is it that you think they are lying about? 9-11?

That's just the tip of the iceberg, it goes way deeper than that...who did they blame 9 -11 on?

Islam - right?

So, if you are relying on belief, what is the Truth? - as in, what is fact?

Don't get caught up in that reptilain bullshit - human devils have enslaved you and if you are white then you have been extremely easy to program cuz these devils look just like you..and I'm not hating, it's just the truth. I know you know 9/11 was a farce. Those buildings were detonated, a demolition crew was on hand to remove all the evidence they could, where is was shipped to China to be incinerated. Did you know a relatives of Bush was in charge of the company responsible for the twin-towers security? Islam is the scapegoat but why? It made for an easy excuse to invade Iraq, to declare a war on "terrorism" (that one's funny to me, if Bush was serious about it, he'd commit suicide) which allows the Bush and all his secret allies to aggressively seek out their plans for world domination. But don't get it twisted, they have enslaved us all. As long as it takes money to provide food and shelter, then we're all caught up in the trap they've set. But don't think that it's been easy to mindfuck me because of the color of my skin. I've been both rebelious and conscience of the world's promise from a very young age. My looks just make it harder to for them to recognize and discriminate against their enemy.

Visionz
04-01-2006, 07:26 PM
absolutely, but to those in power money is everything. so even though we don't know who "they" are, we know what they are after. I would add on to this by saying that the power of money allows them to maintain their already obtained position. Think about how they can print up a never-ending stream of money that cost nothing to make, and then loan it to impovrished(sp?) nations to pile them in debt and interest. It's like the same thing credit card companies do but on a massive scale. Their real goal is world domination, not to become rich. You can be as rich as you wanna be when you own the machine that makes all the money.

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 07:30 PM
I know you know 9/11 was a farce. Those buildings were detonated, a demolition crew was on hand to remove all the evidence they could, where is was shipped to China to be incinerated. Did you know a relatives of Bush was in charge of the company responsible for the twin-towers security? Islam is the scapegoat but why? It made for an easy excuse to invade Iraq, to declare a war on "terrorism" (that one's funny to me, if Bush was serious about it, he'd commit suicide) which allows the Bush and all his secret allies to aggressively seek out their plans for world domination. But don't get it twisted, they have enslaved us all. As long as it takes money to provide food and shelter, then we're all caught up in the trap they've set. But don't think that it's been easy to mindfuck me because of the color of my skin. I've been both rebelious and conscience of the world's promise from a very young age. My looks just make it harder to for them to recognize and discriminate against their enemy.Word!..I feel you, and a lot of white people get power hungry and they feel like they identify with the powers that be - because they are so powerfull and they desire to be succesfull in this world like them -cuz that is how we are all programmed to be from tha womb.

But, remember, that their power is two fold - slander the Truth and galmorize the lies.

Like I said, everybody has fallen victim to it - Some are able to resist more readily than others.

Aqua Luna
04-01-2006, 07:33 PM
I would add on to this by saying that the power of money allows them to maintain their already obtained position. Think about how they can print up a never-ending stream of money that cost nothing to make, and then loan it to impovrished(sp?) nations to pile them in debt and interest. It's like the same thing credit card companies do but on a massive scale. Their real goal is world domination, not to become rich. You can be as rich as you wanna be when you own the machine that makes all the money.
That's why I said that we have to say - Fuck they money.

They can obtain world domination through our thirst for their money.

While we are thinking about our bank accounts they are thinking about the next generation of children they will easily program into giving away all of their power.

I think we see things more the same than differently, Eric

Visionz
04-01-2006, 07:51 PM
I think we see things more the same than differently, Eric
I completely agree on this one here. These discussion we have in here are making a difference. They affect what I'm planning as my work here locally and what I see happening globally. I always enjoy getting on here and building with you Luna, and really with everyone else. peace and respect to you all.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Right on. There's some fascinating dialogue going down on this forum.
As for the concept of the money, there's something more, giving these persons the edge. Rich people don't carry paper, after all. They've got the world manipulated through lies and social conditioning sure, as well as the influence to stop and start the wars as they see fit, with the help of their political fall guys. There's still something that bit more that they have that helps maintain the proverbial canon, and I can't quite put my finger on it.

galt john galt
04-01-2006, 09:18 PM
^^^, ok so we removed money from the equation as motive for their operandi. so world domination that would result in a static society where everything is the same per se from way of life - power over the minds of the people to bend generations to build the machine that destroys the future generations - control over facet of existence like a game where risk life monopoly and the invention of chance to gamble within their house that will let you imgane yourself a glimmer from glitter?

a standing army like risk poised for martial law politics
more suppliments popped as brave new world is drugs to quiet the mind
etc . . .

MoT
04-01-2006, 09:43 PM
this is the only thing

if we identify a common goal
it does not matter who or what the enemy is

right now

we are the enemy

right now that seems pretty true but if or when certain events happen and would be globally noticed i dont think that would be the case anymore..

that's why wealth kinda equals power and that 1% can rule the rest

blackwisdom
04-01-2006, 11:26 PM
This entire world has been a warzone since the first time light was shed on the cave dwellers. "The most revolutionary thing you can do is to build, grow, and nurture a healthy family." I forgot who said that. It starts with one mind. When that one mind is made up it'll all come to fruition. Don't worry everything has it's time. Contelpro can't box with the Creator.

UHURU

Visionz
04-02-2006, 02:57 AM
^I feel you on one level because I don't think that society as a whole is ready for an outright revolution. I do see it as neccessary to get out and expose the current regime that has this particualar country in a strangle hold. I don't think we can just sit back and wait when people are dying in masses for something that has a lot more to do with resources and control than it has to do with people we're, as a country, waging war against.

Visionz
04-02-2006, 03:13 AM
Word!..I feel you, and a lot of white people get power hungry and they feel like they identify with the powers that be - because they are so powerfull and they desire to be succesfull in this world like them -cuz that is how we are all programmed to be from tha womb.

But, remember, that their power is two fold - slander the Truth and galmorize the lies.

Like I said, everybody has fallen victim to it - Some are able to resist more readily than others. I wanted to build with you more on this earlier but I had a show I had to catch. but back on topic. I feel you on the conditioning because it's goin on constantly. I mean if you live in anything but the smallest of towns, it there beating down on your subconsciencess as soon as you step out the door. You also speak truth on the two-folds of their nature. It happens every time you turn on the news. I see street journalism also playing a part in taking back the power. It would be cool if there was a news sight that was coming from people you knew you could trust about stories that where either under-reported, mis-reported, or just flat out unreported by local and national news. Remember how the washington post lead to Nixon being impeached? I don't think there's a single news medium out there right now that would cause that kind of thing to happen today.

LORD NOSE
04-02-2006, 03:47 AM

yeah -its effectivness depends on whose crowding him and how long they stay

Visionz
04-02-2006, 04:54 AM
^reading a lot probably help too right? Any recommended readings?