PDA

View Full Version : Is the Patriots dynasty over already?

Luther Large
04-02-2006, 01:08 PM
what ya'll think

i dont know how strongly they can rebound with so many losses on defense

and vinatieri is gone

but i think they still have enuff on offense to make a run at the playoffs and a chance at the title so i'm gonna say

it's not over just yet

TiKaL
04-02-2006, 04:31 PM
The Dynasty ended the minute Peyton Manning and the Colts went into Foxboro on that Monday night game in November and whipped their ass

They finally got that monkey off their back

And now the kicker who saved NE so many times is on the team that lost too many close games by a fieldgoal or less

But I still like to see NE win the AFC East just cause a guy I played football with in Highschool, starts for them

Bedlam
04-02-2006, 05:49 PM
they're done. too many other talented teams who aren't gonna just roll over anymore to them

TUCO
04-02-2006, 06:00 PM
they might even be done in the East
look at the 'Phins....we got Culpepper, Ronnie Brown had an effective first season, Chambers is FINALLY blossoming, McMichael may very well be the next Shannon Sharpe, and the defense is still intact (minus Madison)
Nick Saban got us a winning record and a positive overall vibe
now all we need is a more experienced O-line and we're set for gold

num2son
04-02-2006, 07:36 PM
they're done. too many other talented teams who aren't gonna just roll over anymore to them

I agree.

LHX
04-02-2006, 09:31 PM
nfl is just too damn competitive

i am afraid it is done

belichek is still a good coach

Rebel_INS
04-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Yes. Titans for life :) lol

iniquity
04-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Far from over, they still have Brady, Branch, Dillon, & Ben Watson who's gonna have a huge year ( Fantasy sleeper ) & that D-line ... Plus, the Pats will have a good draft once again ...

InvincibleArmor79
04-03-2006, 06:48 AM
i dont think you count out any team with tom brady and bilicheck.. its gonna be tougher for them, but i dont think theyre done by any means

Luther Large
04-03-2006, 12:10 PM
i still have hope there offense (if corey dillon plays decent) should be 1 of the best in the league

and there defense is alrite with rodney harrison coming back but then again belicheck has never really had allstar players but he still did a really good job with the players he had(on defense)

hectis
04-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Yeah It Is Over The Vikings Are Going To Win The Next 4 Super Bowls So If Your Not A Vikings Fan I Would Not Fuck With The Nfl For The Next Four Years

InvincibleArmor79
04-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah It Is Over The Vikings Are Going To Win The Next 4 Super Bowls So If Your Not A Vikings Fan I Would Not Fuck With The Nfl For The Next Four Years

so tell me this hec... who is the viking's best player right now???

DREW-DIE$EL
04-13-2006, 03:37 AM
they might even be done in the East
look at the 'Phins....we got Culpepper, Ronnie Brown had an effective first season, Chambers is FINALLY blossoming, McMichael may very well be the next Shannon Sharpe, and the defense is still intact (minus Madison)
Nick Saban got us a winning record and a positive overall vibe
now all we need is a more experienced O-line and we're set for gold

saban's a genius, im glad the Dolphins picked him up, he was giving my Georgia Bulldogs problems in the good ole' sec