PDA

View Full Version : we neede to count personals 2

VernakuLa
04-02-2006, 02:27 PM
yo bigben

we need to count personals in the voting process to alot of battles ive seen go to shit cuz ppln werent looking at personals

Luther Large
04-02-2006, 02:49 PM
yo bigben

we need to count personals in the voting process to alot of battles ive seen go to shit cuz ppln werent looking at personals

yeah i agree this is a good idea

it'll make it so the battle cant be as pre-meditated as so many seem to be

cap
04-03-2006, 01:14 PM
doesnt this give the mc who goes 2nd a huge advantage?cus he can take what the fist mc says and use it against the other one?
ok,u can do that already,but if u use personals in the voting process it will be even more so...

just thinking out loud here.

Luther Large
04-03-2006, 01:22 PM
doesnt this give the mc who goes 2nd a huge advantage?cus he can take what the fist mc says and use it against the other one?
ok,u can do that already,but if u use personals in the voting process it will be even more so...

just thinking out loud here.

yeah but there's supposed to be a no feeding rule so u cant use anythin the other said in there verse

but u could still come up with personals without feeding

cap
04-03-2006, 03:23 PM
yeah but there's supposed to be a no feeding rule so u cant use anythin the other said in there verse

but u could still come up with personals without feeding

i never heard of this no feeding rule,i always use shit the other one said if i went 2nd.

so just for clarity: i cant do that anymore?

oDoUoSoKo
04-03-2006, 05:08 PM
that no feeding is so bs, and i refuse to follow it, ive had to accept all these other crap rules, but "feeding" is a key factor in battling.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-04-2006, 10:00 AM
Ya'll fugure out the schematics and get back to me.

Ironlungz
04-04-2006, 11:29 AM
For sure, "feeding" needs to be used, that's a BS rule... I mean, that's half the skill! If it's a problem, do 2 or three rounds, you can even alter the order for each round... and if you spit a class verse first, it's hard to go second...
anyway, i think personals added to the vote is a great idea....

Fuck
04-04-2006, 05:37 PM
thnk u lungz, or we cood figure a way to pick who spit 1st

Fuck
04-04-2006, 05:38 PM
cuz ur rite, but i mite be able to figure a way to not use it, oh w/e

Luther Large
04-04-2006, 07:09 PM
and we could offer rep points for every 5 votes you drop

this might be a way to increase voting

what ya'll think?

sabinnchung
04-04-2006, 07:15 PM
i don't get rep points. but then again i'm new

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-04-2006, 10:43 PM
and we could offer rep points for every 5 votes you drop

this might be a way to increase voting

what ya'll think?
gREAT iDEA!!!

Visionz
04-04-2006, 10:50 PM
personals? I think the only way you could add personals is you u build off the opponents name, if you don't know nothin about 'em how you gonna get personal? I don't think it's a consistent enough standard to judge on. As for the "no-building" thing, when I'm going second I try to lay off it, I mean I could go thru and pick someone off line for line, to me it seems like a cheap shot if it's overdone, a line or two isn't going over the top though imo. The points thing is silly to me as long as a vote is justified. Really people just assign some numbers out they ass to match what they already thinkin, it's not like there's any consistent standard, both in the point scale, 1-5, 1-10, or how one person uses those points. People should be able to just state a decent oppinion and be done with it.

hollywoodrealty
04-08-2006, 12:19 AM
i always go first and i still be killen mc's
fuck your personal's, my arsenol will send your scrolls to the dead sea
now lets see, who has the guts to step up
ill knock you to the canvis then ill scream at you to get up

VernakuLa
07-24-2006, 03:18 AM
ben put this in the system

Longbongcilvaringz
07-24-2006, 04:46 AM
people can just include it in punches if they wnat can't they?

all the battles here are judged solely on punches, which to me is wrong, but watever i dont battle so....

Robert
07-24-2006, 05:42 AM
^^not true trick