PDA

View Full Version : Rza Movie

Dirty Knowledge
04-03-2006, 09:43 AM
I think it's "Snatch". I saw a commercial for it and I know Jennifer Aniston is in the movie. Rza was in the commercial and I was wondering if this movie was 1.) Any good 2.) Do I have the right name?

KaramelSundae
04-03-2006, 02:27 PM
I think it's "Snatch". I saw a commercial for it and I know Jennifer Aniston is in the movie. Rza was in the commercial and I was wondering if this movie was 1.) Any good 2.) Do I have the right name?

Nah the movie is called "Derailed" and theres a thread on it already called THOUGHTS ON DERAILED. but if you havent seen it yet, dont go to that link, it'll give away what happens to RZA. its a pretty good movie, you think you know whats gonna happen but then its a whooooooooolllle different senario.

Dirty Knowledge
04-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Oh good looks I'm a have to see that though I been seeing commercials and my dogg Rza in it with the big pinky ring bee hive looking shit on with guns and shit look gangsta.

TUCO
04-03-2006, 11:48 PM
SNATCH?! wtf? hell no, that flick is a GUy Ritchie film about Juel theives and gangsters with folks like brad pitt and that guy from THE TRANSPORTER in it

your thinkin of derailed

nooooooooooo wrong again!!!
Snatch is a pussy............................................. ................

.........................................yea im done