PDA

View Full Version : street life with TeknicelStylez

LHX
04-03-2006, 12:26 PM
A street nigga, is a nigga that been on the streets his whole life to the point he don't know nothing better than the streets. Ever since I was 9 I used to be outside all fuckin day and not come home till like 3 A.M because my house was so fucked up I would rather be outside than be at home dealing with that shit. By the age of 13 I was out on my own in the streets with absolutely nothing. At first I was robbing bags of bread from bodegas when they got dropped off in the morning so I could eat. After a while I got so fuckin hungry I didn't give a fuck if I was going to jail so I just started robbing people. I used to wash up in the dunkin donuts bathroom so I could maintain some sort of hygiene. Than I started pitching work in on the block and that's how I became a street nigga. Every home to me is just temporary, the only place I really feel at home is in the hood on the block with the niggaz I call my family. It's sad but thats basically all ever knew and will know until I find away to get myself out of this hole my past placed me in.

I feel like I'm attempting to climb up the side of a waxed marble pit while somebody's dropping concrete bricks on me. I know what street niggaz is about because I lived with them mofuckas all my life. In my city theres more homeless, incarcerated, and drug addicted teens than there is adults in the population. I come from a place where a 15 year old will hawk you for 5 dollars to go get himself something to eat, or where if you say the wrong shit to the wrong dude involved with the wrong people you'll have about 4 niggaz hacking at you with machetes. You know your city's bad when you're outside at 3 A.M and there's still motherfuckers on the block acting rowdy.

I'm not condoning this type of shit, I'm just giving yall an example of how people get stuck into this mentality. It's not like people wake up and go, "I wanna be a street nigga" and they start actin hood, shit is real out here, niggaz get fuckin killed.

what this thread is about -

interpreting the symptoms and the cause of social digression in inner cities, for instance, why do people in the ghetto act this or that way

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Thank you, LHX.

What is the purpose of this thread you might ask? As most of us here at KTL know, there is alot of ignorance in this world. What you may or may not suspect is that there is alot of ignorance in ourselves. We live in a society where every day people are bombarded with propaganda and other tools that create a mindstate that is far from healthy. We all know about the problems with our youth in the inner cities, but what causes it? People have developed their own ideas as to what the reasons behind their motives is, but alot of times they are incorrect and premeditated programmed stereotypes. When you have 11 year old children (Keyword here) selling drugs and carrying semi automatic fire arms, it is very clear that there is a big problem with todays society. So whats the cause of it all, why is that kid doing what he is doing? Thats where I come in and try to help you derive an explanation for all this madness. Ask me whatever you would like to know about why people behave a certain way in impovershed areas and I will do the best I can to answer it clearly.

LHX
04-03-2006, 02:05 PM
why do a lot of people believe that material wealth will improve their life experience?

how ome nobody notices that there is nobody who is able to stay on top of their game for a long time?

why do the people and organizations who try to 'help' improve the situation for todays youth always suck at their job?

TeknicelStylez
04-03-2006, 02:29 PM
Ok let's get to the bottom of this.

why do a lot of people believe that material wealth will improve their life experience?
Alot of people believe material wealth will improve their experience because it is the most obvious thing that is lacking in their lives. When we're little kids we hear our parents arguing over bills and just being all around stressed out over the lack of money. Mommy why is there no food in the house? Because we have no money! So at an early age we are taught that money is an important factor in survival. In other families, when they need something it can be purchased on the spot, or if they are hungry boom they go get something to eat, we have to first locate the cash and than do whatever it is we need to do.

Aside from money you ask where the clothes come in. An obvious part of the whole materialistic propaganda is with rap stars. Subliminally we see these people on TV flossing and we think wow that's what you need to look like in order to be normal! Most of the females in these areas are trained at an early age not to be with men that have no money, whether it be examples that their mothers gave to them unknowingly or media etc. One of the ways to positively identify someone with money?? How fresh is their gear??? So without fresh clothes on you get less women and feel less important than everyone else, people on your block make fun of you etc. You have to look fresh if you don't look fresh nobody will like you! This is what is programmed in their heads on a daily basis.

how ome nobody notices that there is nobody who is able to stay on top of their game for a long time?
Good question, you ever heard the expression when you're at the end of a tunnel it's hard to see the light? Suburban teenagers included have been known for their tendency towards instant gratification, with teenagers in inner cities, it's the same situation, their goals are just different. If they need something they need it on the spot and they aren't concerned with the future, they care about whats happening at the moment. Everyone feels like the ends justifies the means until they get to the end and realize it wasn't worth it. Most of them know whats in store for them, either death or prison, in my case it was like, "Shit I'm so hungry prison doesn't even sound all that bad, it's boarding and 3 square meals a day.", and as for death, it's already obvious we have no fear of dying other wise we wouldn't be doing the crazy shit we do in the first place.

why do the people and organizations who try to 'help' improve the situation for todays youth always suck at their job?
For the same reason that these area's aren't being improved to begin with. If a kid buys a gun goes to school and shoots someone, what do we do? Arrest him and throw him in jail, which makes the toll 2 lives opposed to one, one kid died, and the other will spend the rest of his life in prison which is worse than death. The point is, we treat symptoms instead of sollutions! It's no different with these organizations, opposed to actually taking the time to figure out whats wrong with these people and solve the problem, they throw them in rehabilitation programs, jail, or throw money at them which in the long term doesn't solve shit. They don't know wtf is going on or why kids do what they do. According to them, the reason kids join gangs is because they have self esteem issues and want to be part of something... wtF?? The biggest reason kids join gangs is because there entire family and all there friends were more than likely in that very same gang, which means through out his life time people he knows and loves will be killed by the rival gang, it's obvious why he joined the first gang right? So how do we solve this problem, instead of treating the symptom by creating gang programs and arresting thousands of gang members everyday? Simple, educate these people about the real purpose of gangs, stop dividing our neighborhoods into areas (Like I don't know they do it on purpose...), start giving the youth some constructive shit to do. In my projects they just tore down 2 play grounds and a basketball courts because it provokes gathering people that supposedly engage in illegal activities, leaving all the neighborhood kids playing out in the street, how the fuck is this safe for our children!? AND HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT STOP PEOPLE FROM COMMITTING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES?? But they don't care as long as we're not doing it IN the projects. So why do they suck at their job? Because they don't know wtf the situation is to improve it... their ideas of improvement only improve what they feel is necessary. As long as they are providing a temporary solution to make those crime figures go down in their area, they are happy, and thats their true purpose.

LORD NOSE
04-03-2006, 02:54 PM
its true that you have to be a certain way to get attention and or respect on the block - gotta have that leather and them new sneakers - a rope wouldn't hurt either until it got snatched - i ain't give a fuck though - i did without and still got props - too many of my peoples was getting locked up and shot trying to look a certain way to impress the other knuckle heads under the buildings -
i ain't want that

TeknicelStylez
04-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Where you live at dook?

Where I live the youngins rule the street, these little mofuckas is wild and got no respect for they elders.

nikos36
04-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Damn tek u sound like an articulate cat, most of tha street niggas I know are fkn savages and all they know bout computers is that u can bootleg music

nikos36
04-04-2006, 06:18 PM
I like ur steez though my nig, keeep doin whatcha do cause u doin it

TeknicelStylez
04-04-2006, 07:28 PM
No doubt fam, I was just raised away from media and all that bullshit, I taught myself how to read when I was 4 and strayed away from the TV till I was about 10, and even than I preferred reading. My mother always taught me to be an individual and think for myself so when I got older I was able to see through the bullshit easier than everyone else. It gets me into alot of trouble in society though, I got kicked out of 3 schools and graduated from the 4th, and I tend to get fired alot.

Thanks for the love mang I appreciate it.

WARPATH
04-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Teck styles, give us a better Idea about what street life is to you.

TeknicelStylez
04-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Street life to me is when you hit the bottom of rock bottom, when you at rock bottom and you drill 4 holes deeper into the earth. Just grimey ass street living, wearing the same clothes everyday for a couple months, washing your draws up in a bathroom sink. Sneaking people and taking they money cause you can't afford a gun to do stick ups, than feeling bad as a mofucka after you get some food in your stomache. Selling poison to your own people because you need to put that food in your stomache and get a roof over your head before you pass out on the sidewalk and stay there. Sleepin on benches, being outside long enough to see the sunrise everyday.

Thats street life at it's grittiest.

Technically what this thread is really about is simply life in the hood, or impovershed living, but I guess LHX got the idea for the title from the other thread.

TeknicelStylez
04-06-2006, 03:25 PM
It's like at first you like, yo this aint that bad. Than like a couple days pass and you ain't been inside except the occasional trip to your boys house or in a store, and you just like damn this shit is real. The day time aint that bad, but once night fall hits you all by yourself, ain't nobody outside except the niggaz you don't want to see outside. What could somebody possibly be doin up at fuckin 3 o' clock in the morning in the heart of the beast?? But the hunger is the worst, once that shit kicks in you just like, WOW THIS SHIT IS REAL IM NOT GONNA FUCKIN EAT UNLESS I GET SOME MONEY. After a while you turn into a wolf, instinct kicks in, you just find a prey, zero in, and take em down. The streets is just like the jungle, don't let a nigga tell you otherwise.

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 11:11 PM
selling the streets as a paradise where dreams and fantasies can come true is like dishing cruel and unusual punishment on those who end up getting the penal sytem branded on them. all the drugs and bling and i see another generation living on those misgivings. if you preach that hood shit, keep it real.

remember that juvenile video for 'ha'. that's the ghetto streets. no glam.totally inhumane.

WARPATH
04-06-2006, 11:20 PM
What's the street value of a pound of regular o' weed in New Jeruz.....................not the super chronic- but just that shit that get's you high- that regular shit

And

Is the New Jersey protrayed in the show "Sopranos"-- does it show a real side of Jersey?

Aqua Luna
04-06-2006, 11:24 PM
wtf?...that shits costs a young original man his life...other than that who gives a fuck?

Cuz, them pigs is just waiting to catch ya asses.

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 12:13 AM
selling the streets as a paradise where dreams and fantasies can come true is like dishing cruel and unusual punishment on those who end up getting the penal sytem branded on them. all the drugs and bling and i see another generation living on those misgivings. if you preach that hood shit, keep it real.

remember that juvenile video for 'ha'. that's the ghetto streets. no glam.totally inhumane.

Did you read the posts so far?

Ain't nothing glamorous

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 12:30 AM
What's the street value of a pound of regular o' weed in New Jeruz.....................not the super chronic- but just that shit that get's you high- that regular shit

When you talking about budha, it matters what the quality of it is. If you talking that boo boo(That dirty brown shit), Some mids(That arizona green dirt),Some dro, or that piff(That Good Shit).

You can rock with a pound of that boo boo for like, 400 dollars. A pound of ariz for 1200-1400 dollars. A pound of dro for like, 3500-4000 dollars. A pound of piff for 5000-5500 dollars.

Idk if the cost of weed is different over here due to inflation and shit, I do know the cost of living in Jersey in the tri-state area (Right next to NYC) is alot more money than most places. A one bedroom apartment will cost you like 750$ for rent, but mininum wage is still 5.35$ an hour. A gallon of milk, 3.50, cigarettes 6.90-7.25$, car insurance - lets just say due to Newark and the car jacking rate it's outrageous.

Just to give yall an example of some other prices out here.

Is the New Jersey protrayed in the show "Sopranos"-- does it show a real side of Jersey?

Hell fucking no.

The last "Mafioso" Person I seen in New Jersey was our corrupt mayor back in the mid 90's. Every single Mayor my city had dwelved heavily into corruption, and about 2-3 of them actually have been arrested and sent to prison, for various corrupt political methods. Other than that, the Mafia no longer exists in New Jersey, they probably do but they have no power left. I'm afraid the only way for you to see the real side of New Jersey is to come down here for yourself. Go through Newark, go through Jersey City, go through Paterson, Passaiic, Trenton, Camden, Irvington, East Orange, Union City, West New York, and many other cities that I can't think of right now, you'll see what I'm talking about. If you ever seen the video Ghetto by Akon they had parts of Newark shot in that video, I believe it was the parts with the boarded up houses with the grafitti all over them.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 02:27 AM
this is an interesting thread I will comment later it is too late for me to be thinking hard.....

lol

WARPATH
04-07-2006, 03:41 AM
Tek- Did you know you guys are paying crack head prices for weed over there?

How much is an exstacy pill- one pill?

Thinking in grams- how many grams can you get to a 10 sack of green buds? not the super shit- just the regular o' shit every one with 5 on it is smokin?

How much does a case(24 cans) of Natural Ice Beer go for?

How much is a 40oz. of 211 steel reserve??

Is there like a buttload of gangs at your old high school?

How much does one microdot go for in New Jerz-

What's the ratio of women to men?

What's with your name- Tek Nickel styles? Are related to 50 cent? Did Ghostface finally cash him in and make change, and that's how you came about?

How much does a handgun go for on the street? Not a sub machine gun- or any thing like that, just handguns in general- no Wal-Mart prices please.

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 03:53 AM
Tek- Did you know you guys are paying crack head prices for weed over there?
Not if you look at the difference in our economy, I'm not speaking on prices I would get, I'm speaking on prices they would sell for.

How much is an exstacy pill- one pill?

20$

Thinking in grams- how many grams can you get to a 10 sack of green buds? not the super shit- just the regular o' shit every one with 5 on it is smokin?
.5, but in areas outside of cities your grams can go as low as .3 (It's stifling)

How much does a case(24 cans) of Natural Ice Beer go for?
9 dollars (My personal favorite beer hands down)

How much is a 40oz. of 211 steel reserve??
2.50, other popular 40's, O.E.'s, St Ides, and King Cobras all in the price range of 2-3$

Is there like a buttload of gangs at your old high school?
Some cities rep gangs, we don't really rep gangs we rep sections and blocks, every block got beef with every block, if I'm from 26th st I aint gonna be chillin with niggaz from 39th st and vice versa, and if I take a trip to 60th street I'll be taking another one to the hospital. Back in the 90's Latin Kings ran this whole city though, being that we have a 99.2% latino population, nowadays we got some gunnabe bloods flooding the area, because they just tore the projects down in Jersey City, so they migrating into the outerlying areas.

Some other gangs around here, Nietas, Zulu Nation, DDP(Dominicans Don't Play) 'they really don't', UTZ(Uptown Zoo), 60th St Cats, MTC, MS-13... some other ones I can't think of.

But we aint that flooded with super gangs

How much does one microdot go for in New Jerz-
We don't have that in heavy supply out here, the most popular drug out in Jersey right now hands down is Dip, it's making everybody fuckin crazy, we got kids getting rowdy off that BD and killing they best friends.

What's the ratio of women to men?
Once again depends on the city you in

What's with your name- Tek Nickel styles? Are related to 50 cent? Did Ghostface finally cash him in and make change, and that's how you came about?
Break it down fam, Teknickel Stylez, has nothing to do with currency.

How much does a handgun go for on the street? Not a sub machine gun- or any thing like that, just handguns in general- no Wal-Mart prices please.
Walmarts in jersey don't sell guns, the most popular hand guns on the street are 22.'s and 38.'s, 22.'s becuase they are so easily concealed, and 38.'s because the shell case stays inside the barrel so it makes it harder to trace, older cats tend to use 38.'s, they both go from 100-150$.

Thanks for keepin me busy CC lol

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 04:26 AM
tek what part of New Jerz you from?

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 04:28 AM
I'm from everywhere in Jersey, I've been bouncing from home to home since I was about 9-10. I mostly reside in Hudson County - Jersey City area though.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 04:30 AM
oh ok...

I have friends from the Bricks....

Prince st.
13 th street

them Newark cats are straight zoned out...

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 04:33 AM
Yea they on some GIMME THAT shit, I know cats from North Newark, Davenport, Mt Prospect, Kings Court etc..., and a couple cats from south newark but thats like a war zone so I tend to stray away from there unless it's necessary.

P-Noid from the corps from Bloomfield Ave, we gon meet up real soon.

WARPATH
04-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Not if you look at the difference in our economy, I'm not speaking on prices I would get, I'm speaking on prices they would sell for.

Fair enough, I was asking what a pound- a whole pound sells for- I can figure out the rest with the gram size you gave me.

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 10:43 AM
You trying to start up a biz out here or something CC, let me find out you closing in on jersey lol.

WARPATH
04-07-2006, 02:25 PM
You trying to start up a biz out here or something CC, let me find out you closing in on jersey lol.

Just curious- it's a serious question.

Some places weed is dirt cheap others, expensive, so it's best to know the region.

TeknicelStylez
04-07-2006, 07:54 PM
No doubt

maestro wooz
04-08-2006, 02:08 AM
do you think that if someone was really determined to stay out of that shit, and to go through school, and try to go to college, and do their hardest to get out of that as far as possible, they could?

TeknicelStylez
04-08-2006, 02:49 AM
do you think that if someone was really determined to stay out of that shit, and to go through school, and try to go to college, and do their hardest to get out of that as far as possible, they could?
It's like this, alot of people look at it like, well why don't they just go to school? Why don't they just work? Alot of times you don't have that option and say "FUCK THAT I'M JUST GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL, BE A GOOD STUDENT, AND GO TO COLLEGE". Shit is real in the field, problems don't go away with hardwork, them shits be bangin at your front door all day. How the fuck am I going to concentrate on school when I'm a 13 year old child that hasn't eaten in 3 days. Education is supposedly fundamental, they telling me it builds a strong future, what about now? It's easy to imagine that you know whats best for yourself in the future, but when your presents fucked up it's hard to think ahead. When you at the end of a tunnel it's hard to see the light.

Let me explain the quality of the school institutes in these areas. They are more like a prison than an actual place for learning. Metal detectors all over the front doors, strict ID checks, announcements telling you that ID's make sure kids from a rival city don't come in and start problems, because last year a kid got stabbed in the neck during an assembly by some cats from West New York. Imagine trying to learn in a class with 50 students (I'm not exagerating) some kid's aint even have a place to sit, or we had to share text books.The teachers constantly tell you you're stupid and you're never going to amount to anything.

When I was a freshman our english teacher asked some kid for a hall pass by placing his hand on his shoulder, the kid (actually he was like 20) turned around a punched the teacher in the face. Shattered his jaw and other facial bones, so our teacher was out for like 5 months. That whole period of time we just sat around and played C-Lo, or quarters.

At home ain't nobody pushing me to do my responsibilities, my pops is a drug addict and my moms at work all day. She don't even know if I'm at school or not, she don't know if I'm alive or dead, doing my homework or selling drugs. It's not her fault either she's working 2 jobs just to pay the rent and barely feed us.

I just wanted to give you an example of what it's like. To answer your question, yes it's possible to accomplish these goals in life, but it's rare and few that you find your way out this intricate maze they placed us in. Even if you do get out, is it the answer to your problem... no. Because no matter how far you move away from the hood, it's still going to be there, your people are still going to be suffering. There will be thousands upon thousands of more innocent chidlren that will grow up with the same bullshit you grew up with, and at the end of the day, I don't think I can just kick back in my little suburban 2 family house like shits all good while posessing the knowledge that areas like that exist in this world.

maestro wooz
04-09-2006, 03:37 AM
alright

TeknicelStylez
04-09-2006, 04:18 AM
alright

I hope I answered your question.

maestro wooz
04-09-2006, 05:00 AM
haha yeah you did, very well in fact. I just couldnt think of anything to say back so i just went with "alright"

TeknicelStylez
04-09-2006, 06:00 AM
Lol alright...

WARPATH
04-09-2006, 12:33 PM
How many times have you've been held at gun point?

LHX
04-09-2006, 05:58 PM
It's like this, alot of people look at it like, well why don't they just go to school? Why don't they just work? Alot of times you don't have that option and say "FUCK THAT I'M JUST GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL, BE A GOOD STUDENT, AND GO TO COLLEGE". Shit is real in the field, problems don't go away with hardwork, them shits be bangin at your front door all day. How the fuck am I going to concentrate on school when I'm a 13 year old child that hasn't eaten in 3 days. Education is supposedly fundamental, they telling me it builds a strong future, what about now? It's easy to imagine that you know whats best for yourself in the future, but when your presents fucked up it's hard to think ahead. When you at the end of a tunnel it's hard to see the light.

Let me explain the quality of the school institutes in these areas. They are more like a prison than an actual place for learning. Metal detectors all over the front doors, strict ID checks, announcements telling you that ID's make sure kids from a rival city don't come in and start problems, because last year a kid got stabbed in the neck during an assembly by some cats from West New York. Imagine trying to learn in a class with 50 students (I'm not exagerating) some kid's aint even have a place to sit, or we had to share text books.The teachers constantly tell you you're stupid and you're never going to amount to anything.

When I was a freshman our english teacher asked some kid for a hall pass by placing his hand on his shoulder, the kid (actually he was like 20) turned around a punched the teacher in the face. Shattered his jaw and other facial bones, so our teacher was out for like 5 months. That whole period of time we just sat around and played C-Lo, or quarters.

At home ain't nobody pushing me to do my responsibilities, my pops is a drug addict and my moms at work all day. She don't even know if I'm at school or not, she don't know if I'm alive or dead, doing my homework or selling drugs. It's not her fault either she's working 2 jobs just to pay the rent and barely feed us.

I just wanted to give you an example of what it's like. To answer your question, yes it's possible to accomplish these goals in life, but it's rare and few that you find your way out this intricate maze they placed us in. Even if you do get out, is it the answer to your problem... no. Because no matter how far you move away from the hood, it's still going to be there, your people are still going to be suffering. There will be thousands upon thousands of more innocent chidlren that will grow up with the same bullshit you grew up with, and at the end of the day, I don't think I can just kick back in my little suburban 2 family house like shits all good while posessing the knowledge that areas like that exist in this world.

and you cant explain this to some one for them to feel it

they have to experience it first-hand

its the only way

its too easy for people not in the thick of it to say 'well what about this' and 'well what about that'

'why dont you just work harder?'
as if that has anything to do with it

sometimes the hardest work for people is to not go nuts and kill everything in sight
thats hard work for some folks in the slums

i have respect for anybody going thru it
and anybody who is outside it but is really trying to understand what it is like
it seems that there are a few

TeknicelStylez
04-09-2006, 11:42 PM
this just recently occured a couple of months ago:

Operation Slapshot is the code name (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_name) of an undercover police operation, spearheaded by New Jersey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey) state police (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_police), against an illegal nationwide gambling ring. The operation was made public on February 6 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_6), 2006 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006). Rick Tocchet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Tocchet), an assistant coach for the Phoenix Coyotes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Coyotes) -- a hockey team in the National Hockey League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Hockey_League) -- and Janet Jones (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Jones) -- the wife of ice hockey and NHL great Wayne Gretzky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Gretzky) -- are currently two people who are under investigation or have been indicted with charges pertaining to the operation.[1] (http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/5313610) Also under investigation is suspended state trooper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_trooper) James Harney (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=James_Harney&action=edit), who was allegedly Tocchet's partner in the operation.
The investigation has also referred to the possibility of an NHL team owner, half a dozen active NHL players, and other coaches and team staff members being involved in this investigation. [2] (http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=153954&hubname=nhl) As of February 8 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_8), 2006 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006), two more names have been mentioned as people who have been implicated by law enforcement officials: Los Angeles Kings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Kings) center (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_%28ice_hockey%29) Jeremy Roenick (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Roenick), and Boston Bruins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Bruins) center Travis Green (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Green). [3] (http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-5/1139381188217310.xml&coll=1)
The ring has been mentioned to allegedly having ties to the Bruno-Scarfo crime family which has a base of operation in and around Philadelphia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia), Pennsylvania (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania) and southern New Jersey.

Yea maybe down south jersey or some shit, I live in the tri-state area, North Hudson county, there's like 2 italians in this neighborhood. If you think there is some soprano shit going on out here, you're fuckin retarded. Mafia hasn't been controlling anything in god knows how long, I didn't say they don't exist, I'm just saying they aint shit compared to the 50's-80's mafia.

TeknicelStylez
04-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Yea, unfortunately, drugs ruined their organization. Should have stuck to racketing and the number games.

TeknicelStylez
04-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Yep thats how I was too, until eventually I aint have that home to go to, to eat, shower, and sleep.

Vernakular
04-10-2006, 11:44 PM
When you talking about budha, it matters what the quality of it is. If you talking that boo boo(That dirty brown shit), Some mids(That arizona green dirt),Some dro, or that piff(That Good Shit).

You can rock with a pound of that boo boo for like, 400 dollars. A pound of ariz for 1200-1400 dollars. A pound of dro for like, 3500-4000 dollars. A pound of piff for 5000-5500 dollars.

Idk if the cost of weed is different over here due to inflation and shit, I do know the cost of living in Jersey in the tri-state area (Right next to NYC) is alot more money than most places. A one bedroom apartment will cost you like 750$ for rent, but mininum wage is still 5.35$ an hour. A gallon of milk, 3.50, cigarettes 6.90-7.25$, car insurance - lets just say due to Newark and the car jacking rate it's outrageous.

inflation u talkin tax? how the fuck would ppl jack up the prices if they dont know the rates dunny, what bout a dimebag of boo boo?

TeknicelStylez
04-11-2006, 12:52 AM
dime bag of boo boo catch you 3 L's, or 2 fatties, or 1 ooh whop about 1.8 grams, and whatchu mean inflation don't affect weed prices.

If niggaz is making 12 dollars an hour and buying more weed than usual, than the price per grams is gonna go up to keep up with profit. If you live in an area where shit costs alot of money, what makes you think drugs is gonna be any different, dunny.

Ke$ha
04-12-2006, 11:59 AM
I ain' doubtin your words man, only blind wont recognize them true, but i wonder how you mange to spend so much time in front of PC?
Becous where i'm from people who facing similiar life cannot afford time\pc or sometimes even both. I'd bet some of them couldn't even use 1.

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Simple, I'm in a more stable enviroment now, I'm speaking of times I went through during the past.

I still have alot of problems though,

A: I'm probably going to get evicted real soon
B: I don't eat very well, I'm lucky if i get 1 meal a day, P-noid, Potent and a couple other cats on the board can confirm this for you.
C: I still got many friends in this situation, so I place myself in their situation in order to endure their struggle with them.
D: I'm on probation, and paying hefty fines, so I usually stay inside to stay out of trouble. Last time I was in the hood, I got into some major trouble with a couple of local gang members. I can't even go to my grandmothers house without a firearm, it's that serious.

If you're wondering how I purchased this computer, it was one of the few birthday presents I recieved from my parents, they bought it with their tax return money, it was about 500$.

I always had a love for computers since I was younger, it's only natural that people motivate to whatever it is they enjoy. For instance, a kid in the street with a love of production will save all his money up to buy a decent sound board or some turntables.

It's all love you can ask me whatever you want.

maestro wooz
04-12-2006, 01:26 PM
if you could, would you do it again?

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Hell to the motherfuckin yea, if I aint go through that struggle I wouldn't be half the person I am today. And I wouldn't be able to break shit down to you lovely people in these forums.

Vernakular
04-12-2006, 01:35 PM
tek ru homeless dude? Cuz im gettin mixed feelings ,i do have a home, i dont anymore, but its cool ur informin this shit keep doin what u do homie

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 02:30 PM
LOL

If I was homeless I wouldn't be posting right now, but yea this is sort of like a temporary home because ever since I was like 12 the most time I stayed in one house was like 8 months.

Ke$ha
04-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Do you have any friends (Im not speaking of homeboys and buddies who u can just chill with, mean friend as a brother,the one who can back you up in any situation,the one who you truly can call 2nd person in the world after yourself) ? I mean with that kind of moral disposition i think person can flow thru 3 extensions 1 - have no friends (not speaking bout reasons they can differ: lack of trust or time for them or any other reason), 2- have innormous quantity of buddys,homeboys etc. but not letting noone get "inside your brain" 3- Have 1 or maybe few real friends that stick up with each other pushing and pulling each one thru the worst gutter

Vernakular
04-12-2006, 04:37 PM
LOL

If I was homeless I wouldn't be posting right now, but yea this is sort of like a temporary home because ever since I was like 12 the most time I stayed in one house was like 8 months.

i mean dude who do u live with foster parents ur real parents?

peace

maestro wooz
04-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Hell to the motherfuckin yea, if I aint go through that struggle I wouldn't be half the person I am today. And I wouldn't be able to break shit down to you lovely people in these forums.

chea

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 10:11 PM
i mean dude who do u live with foster parents ur real parents?

peace

I live with my moms currently, but it's not working out to well...

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Do you have any friends (Im not speaking of homeboys and buddies who u can just chill with, mean friend as a brother,the one who can back you up in any situation,the one who you truly can call 2nd person in the world after yourself) ? I mean with that kind of moral disposition i think person can flow thru 3 extensions 1 - have no friends (not speaking bout reasons they can differ: lack of trust or time for them or any other reason), 2- have innormous quantity of buddys,homeboys etc. but not letting noone get "inside your brain" 3- Have 1 or maybe few real friends that stick up with each other pushing and pulling each one thru the worst gutter

Hell yea, I got my right hand man grizz who basically living with me right now, and alot of other cats I grew up with that I call my brothers, we all grew up on the same block and knew eachother since we was kneehigh. But I got alooooooooooooot of friends that I chill with but don't trust.

Vernakular
04-12-2006, 10:19 PM
u know this is grim right?

anyways, my freinds form little haiti and pirine r like that too, i have a siblings there coll but the bonds between ppl on the street is kinda different i feel ya tek (no homo)

stay up 1

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 10:53 PM
No doubt mang, if you really moving up here to the tri-state area, be real careful dook, the kids your age in highschool will do everything in they power to make you uncomfortable, especially if you white.

It's sad but true mang

Vernakular
04-12-2006, 10:57 PM
i might to to school PRAT up there in NY if i cant get shit done ill go to jerz but thats in like 3-4 years for career naw mean

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Yea, well aint nothing pretty out here dook, like I said, if you new to the parts just be careful. You get caught in the wrong spot, you can be robbed, beaten severely, or worse... they really don't like light skinned folks out here

Vernakular
04-12-2006, 11:10 PM
thanks for teelin me this man real shit, we need more ppl to heed this shit if they do sumtin stupid

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2006, 11:38 PM
LOL

Hey Tek I feel you on what your saying bout coming from a fucked up situation. I lost my moms to multiple sclerosis when I was 14. I had to watch her progress and get worse year by year. The shit tore apart my family. My Father lost his job started drinking heavily and became chronically depressed and diagnosed as mentally ill after he tried to commit suicide a couple weeks before I graduated high school. He was locked up in a mental home for bout 2 weeks before he could be released. Meanwhile Im trying to just get by in school and act like things were perfectly normal. I moved around to a few different spots after graduation. I lived with a close friend, rented a room from my dads buddy which didnt last long then had no where to go until a friend told me I could live above his garage for the winter. That shit was kinda rough makin it threw the winter cookin every meal in dirty old microwave and spending half my pay check on beer that i kept in a mini fridge. The room was all ply wood and Id wake sometimes not knowin where the fuck I was. But it was better than nothin. But Im back with my old man an hes doin alot better an gettin his life together. I'll be on the move in a couple weeks to a new spot with two friends. I finally got a nice apartment to stay at an not be ashamed to bring a girl home to where I live for once in my life.

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2006, 02:39 AM
Yea mang, we all go through some sort of struggle, I feel you on that one dook. As long as you still kicking, tahts all that matters man.

My pops tried to murk himself too, I remember going to see him in the mental hospital, thats some ruff shit seeing your pop like that all drugged up and everything...

EAGLE EYE
04-17-2006, 02:56 AM
yea it felt like a dream, i couldnt believe i was there seeing that shit.

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2006, 04:18 AM
Yea mang, the crazy part is I slept through the whole thing, the ambulance coming in my house to pick him up, all that shit. I woke up the next day and asked my dad's GF where he was and she just started crying... I was like wtf, than she took me to go see him, shit was fuckin off the meter unrealistic... I was like wtf is he doing here, he doesn't belong here....

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 05:07 AM
My thread is so boring, nobody comes in to talk to me :'(

Soul Controller
04-19-2006, 08:42 AM
high how r u?

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Hello sir, I am good

Aqueous Moon
04-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Hey, Tek...I got a question.

You said your cuban, right?

So...what's the beef between the blacks and the latins in the hood?

Why we can't unite?

snapple
04-19-2006, 07:54 PM
sucks man, this city needs some reformation man, shits fucked up bush is fucking shit up even more(you lived in jerz your whole life?) i'm not too familiar with jerz...i have an aunt in newark that i never see but shes been robbed several times and was almost raped...i rememmber going their when i was much younger at it being gully as fuck... but i hope youve managed to make it out of the hood, or at least are living a more legit life and can satisfy all your needs. and aqueous moon people can unite, it's just there is SO much ignorance out there, it's force fed to you it's impossible to completley escape it....i have many friends of all races, whites, blacks, italians, jews, indian, middle eastern, jamacian/islands....you really just have to be open-minded, cause i'm down with mad heads and my clik is diverse.

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 09:34 PM
I will answer all questions and talk to yall tommorow, I am fuckin tired...

TeknicelStylez
04-20-2006, 02:51 AM
Hey, Tek...I got a question.

You said your cuban, right?

So...what's the beef between the blacks and the latins in the hood?

Why we can't unite?

That's a good question ma, I would love to know the answer so I can solve that problem. Me personally I get along with black people just fine, but up in the youth house and shit, if you aint black theres a good chance you fighting every black kid in the joint. It's the whole divide and conquer thing at it's finest... They split us into different neighborhoods, pump our heads up with bullshit actin like we different when you know and I know that we all the same people, na mean? Hopefully one day we'll be able to unite.

Aqua Luna
04-20-2006, 09:51 AM
yea...I feel you.

and, I think it's a complicated issue.

you on point with the divide and conquer tactics...

I just get kinda sad when I always see so much aggresion
between the brown power and the black pride in the hood.

It's not always soo bad...but, it really needs to stop.

Peace

knewcheeze
04-20-2006, 11:22 AM
PEACE
this is a good ass thread....

hmmm....i thought New York City was the least racist place i ever been too...i seen whites and blacks living peacefully in the same p-jects together but i never been to Jersey.....

the most fakest people in New York are at Washington Square park....

Aqueous Moon
04-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Peace

In Long Beach, Cali....the tension gets soo thick sometimes.

It's like this competition going on between the brown and the black especially.

I mean you would be blind not to notice the population boom within the Latin community.

And the politicains try to say it's because they come across the border illegally...

Naw, I know it's because they have babies - a lot of babies.
Which, is something that I really admire about them. Cause the power is in the people....either way you look at it.

So, in my hood you got poor blacks and poor latinos both struggling to feed they families - through the hustle.

And, there is only so much room on the block before it gets too cramped and peeps start getting real irritable and derperate.

I know this may sound shady...but, that's what it's like where I'm from.

Peace

TeknicelStylez
04-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Yea over in Jersey the populations is real segregated. We got the spanish hood, and we got the black hood in alot of cities. For instance, Newark is a popular area most people know, North Newark is predominantly latino, South Newark is mostly black. Now with a few minor exceptions... few... for the most part you stay in your hood and don't stray in the other hood unless it's really necessary. I noticed that hispanic are a little more leniant about it than black people, no offense, as far as we tend to have more black people living amongst us and we except them as our brothers. But if a latino from Jersey City Heights was to go to Greenville (the black neighborhood) and step on somebodies toes... or even possibly for a random reason... the results would not be pretty.

snapple
04-21-2006, 08:49 AM
PEACE
this is a good ass thread....

hmmm....i thought New York City was the least racist place i ever been too...i seen whites and blacks living peacefully in the same p-jects together but i never been to Jersey.....

the most fakest people in New York are at Washington Square park....

yea thats a big hustle spot, so yea youre gonna be dealin with shadey cats all day

TeknicelStylez
04-21-2006, 11:37 AM
What part of NYC you from snap?

DREW-DIE$EL
04-22-2006, 04:14 AM
i like this thread. i'm a middle class suburban white kid in nebraska, so obviously i haven't had too much experience in the hood. these are some good discussions though. keep it coming mang

knewcheeze
04-22-2006, 02:48 PM
its a college campus that has hand to hand drug sales inside a homosexual area.....thats what makes it so bad.....its unique blend

but the 42nd area problably comes in at 2nd fakest place...

TeknicelStylez
04-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Damn they took away my stickyness

Iamcrack
04-26-2006, 04:53 AM
Yep, i was wondering the same shit myself.

This is a good thread.

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 09:36 PM
yo tek brotha tell me some ins and outs of drug dealin dook pleez

Jesus Christ
06-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Tek........tell me.

How can the fakest internet thug on here give advice to other fake ass internet thugs huh? What type of shit is that?

Tek I know your fake don't tell me your not. I seen the pictures........a couple of baby dime bags laying on the bed, your some kind of big hustler? Get the fuck out of here. I know real hustlers, and most of them lack the computer skills it takes to post up pictures of bags of weed, plus they'ed be way to fucking paranoid to do that dum shit if they knew how anyways. There to busy doing real life shit, like fucking real bitches, driving real cars, and going to real crack houses to get their dick sucked by real crack bitches.

CherChezLaMarauder
06-23-2006, 03:45 PM
^ Didn't Raekwon Front On Posing With O's & Guns? I Was Really Surprised He Was Doing That Bullshit

Sicka than aidZ
06-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Thank you, LHX.

What is the purpose of this thread you might ask? As most of us here at KTL know, there is alot of ignorance in this world. What you may or may not suspect is that there is alot of ignorance in ourselves. We live in a society where every day people are bombarded with propaganda and other tools that create a mindstate that is far from healthy. We all know about the problems with our youth in the inner cities, but what causes it? People have developed their own ideas as to what the reasons behind their motives is, but alot of times they are incorrect and premeditated programmed stereotypes. When you have 11 year old children (Keyword here) selling drugs and carrying semi automatic fire arms, it is very clear that there is a big problem with todays society. So whats the cause of it all, why is that kid doing what he is doing? Thats where I come in and try to help you derive an explanation for all this madness. Ask me whatever you would like to know about why people behave a certain way in impovershed areas and I will do the best I can to answer it clearly.

What the hell u talkin about ?

Sicka than aidZ
06-24-2006, 09:53 PM
yo, any of u been to east hastings st. In vancouver B, living nightmare

Ke$ha
06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Tek........tell me.

How can the fakest internet thug on here give advice to other fake ass internet thugs huh? What type of shit is that?

Tek I know your fake don't tell me your not. I seen the pictures........a couple of baby dime bags laying on the bed, your some kind of big hustler? Get the fuck out of here. I know real hustlers, and most of them lack the computer skills it takes to post up pictures of bags of weed, plus they'ed be way to fucking paranoid to do that dum shit if they knew how anyways. There to busy doing real life shit, like fucking real bitches, driving real cars, and going to real crack houses to get their dick sucked by real crack bitches.

Maybe somewhere you are write but the end of you post can tell me a lot about you......I guess 50 cent is your Idol:stroke:

T-ribe
08-16-2006, 12:37 AM
Hummmmm.................. 50%bullshit 50%lies

J-Cee
08-16-2006, 05:05 AM
how do u afford to pay for ya internet?,why not buy food with the money u use for internet.

LHX
08-16-2006, 08:07 AM
how do u afford to pay for ya internet?,why not buy food with the money u use for internet.
how do you afford to post in threads without having read them?

J-Cee
08-16-2006, 08:56 AM
i did read it.....

J-Cee
08-16-2006, 08:58 AM
and i cant believe i did aswell...

snapple
08-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Tek........tell me.

son you don't him, and you roll with petty ass hustlers, got dudes doing all types of advanced scams /w new technology not all hoodkids are retards.., guess youre sleeping, and if youre a hustler and you sleep, thats slowmoney or death useually.

Jesus Christ
08-16-2006, 06:38 PM
son you don't him, and you roll with petty ass hustlers, got dudes doing all types of advanced scams /w new technology not all hoodkids are retards.., guess youre sleeping, and if youre a hustler and you sleep, thats slowmoney or death useually.

Like I siad "most people on the street selling drugs don't have computer skillz, which is why they are on the street selling drugs and not on the computer."

Don't try and twist my words you dum fuck, I'm not the one the internet posting pictures of little baby bags, or the one that got the shit beat out of me with a teddy bear.

Yeah that's right Tek styles got the shit beat out him with a teddy bear, ask him yourself, better yet i'll post a link to that shit.

And i'm definently not the one online trying to defend a fake as hustler.

I'm not saying i'm a real pimp in a sense that I have a pimp hat that drives a big boat and slaps' prostitutes around either.

I'm the kind of Pimp that'll run up in your babies momma and have her buy me new shoes with your rent money, that's the type of shit i'm on.

It's all irrelevant anyways this is the internet people can say what the fuck they want, post what they want, doesn't really matter, it's all bullshit anyways.

Truth is i'm only 9 years old and I have 50 foot dick to dick slap your silly Snapple ass.

Oh wait sorry i'm big dope dealing hustling ass nigga with million bucks in little safes around the city, guarded by arabian buisness owners who launder my money.

Oh no wait sorry i'm computer hacker that breaks into bank accounts and puts the money in my swiss account.

Nah.................

Fuck all that I, run drugs on the bus circuit from Mexico to new York............

no no wait.

I masterbart to miss reesa pictures all fucking night,

better yet

I beat my meat to reading snapple posts.......yes that's the real me.

J-Cee
08-17-2006, 06:50 AM
haha..Slippy is a pimp,fuck teknikal i know lil niggas that are 11 years old that would cut u up icecake looking vanilla albino bitch.

Jesus Christ
08-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Maybe somewhere you are write but the end of you post can tell me a lot about you......I guess 50 cent is your Idol:stroke:

Kesha, your probably never coming back to read this anyways, but I would just like to say.......

If I met you in real life, I would be so friendly to you. I would get you all fucked up off of champagne and straberries, and I would give you a shoulder to cry on.

and when you pass out-

I'd fist you with some brass knuckles on.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-18-2006, 09:40 PM
word

V4D3R
08-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Been on the streets since 13 myself - did an 8 year bid in a federal pen at 20 with the murderer of my pops. The streets is real hard on the soul and mind at that age. Kids are supposed to be nurtured and cared for. This makes the richest continent in the world look like what it really is - the worst selfish pompous greedy fucks that dont care or give a shit about it's orphaned kids.

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Tek Stylez

Scr-Scr-Scr-Scrrreeeeeeebilin

fuck your mother in the anus, ignoramus, you internet lamens

my bags are crazy delicious...

If you don't like my thread than go jump off a cliff with 50 pound weights strapped to your ankles

I be in jersey all day 43rd St and Newkirk hit me up at 201-376-8179 for directions, we can buy 25 cent blow pops at the bodega and skip down the street where I'll trip you into a spike trap I cleverly set up half way down the block

It's gritty like that around here

P.S. Jungle Bunnies can't swim

Double P.S. I'm talking about your mother

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 05:09 PM
haha..Slippy is a pimp,fuck teknikal i know lil niggas that are 11 years old that would cut u up icecake looking vanilla albino bitch.

Hold on one second yo

I'ma set you up with a helmet, "

hold them handle bars tight kid, when you dick riding that hard you bound to fall off and hurt yourself

MsRzaRecTaH
08-19-2006, 05:20 PM
yay! I got your math now

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 05:25 PM
i might be off on one them numbers if thats the case, I'll hit you off with the real math as soon as my nigga get back from gettin my celly out his house

you got a chirp right?

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 05:27 PM
If I was an idiot than I wouldn't know anything

You see how that works ;)

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 05:47 PM
whats that point...

That you're a miserable fat white-black kid who mopes around all day because his one and only fat ugly ass girlfriend broke up with him 2 years ago, she probably wasn't even your girlfriend... probably just some girl you were close friends with that you thought the relationship was going to go to the next level, so you kept pushing it, than when she found out you liked her she got upset stopped talking to you because she would rather die a slow painful death than have a wooly mammoth for a boyfriend

VernakuLa
08-19-2006, 05:56 PM
where is the best weed in the country....

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Thats why I'm an expo at an expensive resteraunt and I probably make more money than you... not to mention I got 5 or 6 hustles on top of a 50 hour a week job

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 06:03 PM
and I got my own apartment, which isn't good enough for me so I'm looking for another one

Oh yea the best part about it is I built it all from nothing because I was homeless about 2 months ago

E.M.A

All you hater ass bitches can eat my aaaaaassssss

like my nigga ill bill say

VernakuLa
08-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Aint you graudate tek?

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Yes I have a highschool diploma sitting on my wall in a wood frame, I had to make up work over the summer to get it because I spent the whole 1st semester on the street and the whole second semester in jail, luckily the faculty was very understanding and allowed me to graduate on stage. I also was in student government and ran for president of my class and I was also student of the month for the entire first semester. I am very proud of my diploma. I went through 5 different highschools and a whole lot of bullshit to get it.

I will also be going to college as soon as I finish the struggle of resolving the several drug charges Union City Police effortlessly tacked on me.

hectis
08-19-2006, 07:32 PM
Peace Tek I Remember A Few Months Back U Ran Into Some Hard Times I Think Over A Hit And Run Did Everything Turn Out Ok?

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 07:37 PM
As far as I know....

Gawd
08-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Mr. Streetlife oh wise one....Tell us how we can avoid arrest and conviction...oh thats right. Your not that succesfull in that area of 'street life' yourself...nevermind this question then.

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Everybody gets locked up in the hood, that shit just happens, you never know... I got away with alot of shit and I got caught for some shit, it's like that.

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 08:05 PM
The best way to avoid arrest and conviction, I found out the hard way, is to be as annonymous as possible. Never reveal your location of residence, never do any dirt at your place of residence, make sure you look as incospicuous as you possibly can, try to do whatever it is you're doing in a relatively witness free area, or if the area is bad enough nobody is going to like the police anyway so it doesn't matter. Never acknowledge the fact that you're doing any dirt to anyone, if somebody tells you they need something and you got it you tell them that you can get it for them, that someone you know has it. Always very carefully dispose of any weapon you use on another person, make sure its well out of the area that you committed the crime because they will look for it.... Assume different identities, and give an alias when cops take your information (it will happen if you live in areas like this), if possible register everything under different adresses, the longer it takes them to find you, the longer you can get the fuck out of dodge.

and just simple shit... like don't ever give your government name out to anyone etc...

This is still a streetlife thread motherfuckers

Gawd
08-19-2006, 08:10 PM
The best way to avoid arrest and conviction, I found out the hard way, is to be as annonymous as possible. Never reveal your location of residence, never do any dirt at your place of residence, make sure you look as incospicuous as you possibly can, try to do whatever it is you're doing in a relatively witness free area, or if the area is bad enough nobody is going to like the police anyway so it doesn't matter. Never acknowledge the fact that you're doing any dirt to anyone, if somebody tells you they need something and you got it you tell them that you can get it for them, that someone you know has it. Always very carefully dispose of any weapon you use on another person, make sure its well out of the area that you committed the crime because they will look for it.... Assume different identities, and give an alias when cops take your information (it will happen if you live in areas like this), if possible register everything under different adresses, the longer it takes them to find you, the longer you can get the fuck out of dodge.

and just simple shit... like don't ever give your government name out to anyone etc...

Well then....you didnt even have to answer. Puff whateva

TeknicelStylez
08-19-2006, 08:10 PM
no, everybody in the hood doesnt get locked up.
thats how i knows you a fake fuck cause you snatch shit off the movie screens and try to play it as real. crack head ass bum.

You look good in the color purple legato

Almost like a washed up barney

I'm going to buy you a shick quattro for your birthday, don't worry I'll record the instructions for you via cassette player...

VernakuLa
08-19-2006, 08:26 PM
fake fuck, you should probably off yourself real quick and rid the world of the space that you waste.

ayo, duke youve been on for lik 4 hours

Gawd
08-19-2006, 08:35 PM
I'm going to buy you a shick quattro for your birthday, don't worry I'll record the instructions for you via cassette player...

zomfgz pwnz0rs

LHX
08-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Yall are too much.

You can take a room full of intelligent folk and they still eventually act a fool.

Just another example why its gon take nothing short of apocalypse to settle things on this planet.

J-Cee
08-19-2006, 11:38 PM
lol....

maestro wooz
08-20-2006, 12:06 AM

yeah cosign ive come to the same conclusions

TeknicelStylez
08-20-2006, 01:57 AM
Woozer holding it down for the jew race woomp womp

VernakuLa
08-20-2006, 02:13 AM
JC vs. Tekstylez, Steve Irwin vs. Steve O

nah jk

that would be some funny shit if yall like met up, which one would pussy out?

TeknicelStylez
08-20-2006, 03:05 AM
c'mon vern you already know the fuckin answer to that question...

VernakuLa
08-20-2006, 03:09 AM
c'mon vern you already know the fuckin answer to that question...

Yea man, i know your real Tek, I have a cousin in the crips n shit so I can tell that you aint a poser yo, for real you can tell man, fuck all these haters legato all that shit...you do you mayne and thas real...go to college to the knowledge shit yo

peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

J-Cee
08-20-2006, 10:05 AM
lol aint neva gonna happen,i dont wanna see your ugly ass,couldnt care less how bad u are,anyone can be bad..all it takes is the guts to do it,id rather prove myself through knowledge rather then try to be the toughest mufucka on the block

J-Cee
08-20-2006, 10:07 AM
lol tek u crack me up..if there was no weapons involved id clean u the fuck up haha,if weapons are involved then its anyones guess..your past dont make u any scarier to me.Ive hung around thieves,killers and drug dealers my whole life why would a corny ass albino scare me.?

Jesus Christ
08-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Yes I have a highschool diploma sitting on my wall in a wood frame, I had to make up work over the summer to get it because I spent the whole 1st semester on the street and the whole second semester in jail, luckily the faculty was very understanding and allowed me to graduate on stage. I also was in student government and ran for president of my class and I was also student of the month for the entire first semester. I am very proud of my diploma. I went through 5 different highschools and a whole lot of bullshit to get it.

I will also be going to college as soon as I finish the struggle of resolving the several drug charges Union City Police effortlessly tacked on me.

Transalation:

I would wake up in the moring and say: "Mom, I don't want to got to school, slippy the pimp keeps throwing spit wads in my hair. The kids are so mean, I don't have any friends, yesterday Slippy ripped my shorts giving me a wedgy while dunking my head in the toilet. Please don't make me wear that helmet again and that sweater grandmas nitted me, that'll be another wedgy today for sure" So finally I dropped out. I spent my days hiding out in the park where I watched real hustlesrs sell crack. One of them beat me up with my teddy bear my mother always packed with me. So I stayed home all second semester, it felt like I was in jail, but luckily wu-corp was there to keep me happy. When I got back in school, I was such a fucking geek, I decided to run for class president. To bad I didn't have napoleon dynamite to shake a leg for me, or I might have won. Well anyways this was after I transferred schools, because it seem like every school I went to there was someone beating the shit out of me for my milk money.

I will also being going to college soon because my life as a fake ass hustler just isn't cutting it. Last time I set up my Lemonade stand, Slippy ran over it with his SUV. What a fucking asshole.

Robert
08-27-2006, 04:46 AM
lols

TeknicelStylez
08-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Transalation:

I would wake up in the moring and say: "Mom, I don't want to got to school, slippy the pimp keeps throwing spit wads in my hair. The kids are so mean, I don't have any friends, yesterday Slippy ripped my shorts giving me a wedgy while dunking my head in the toilet. Please don't make me wear that helmet again and that sweater grandmas nitted me, that'll be another wedgy today for sure" So finally I dropped out. I spent my days hiding out in the park where I watched real hustlesrs sell crack. One of them beat me up with my teddy bear my mother always packed with me. So I stayed home all second semester, it felt like I was in jail, but luckily wu-corp was there to keep me happy. When I got back in school, I was such a fucking geek, I decided to run for class president. To bad I didn't have napoleon dynamite to shake a leg for me, or I might have won. Well anyways this was after I transferred schools, because it seem like every school I went to there was someone beating the shit out of me for my milk money.

I will also being going to college soon because my life as a fake ass hustler just isn't cutting it. Last time I set up my Lemonade stand, Slippy ran over it with his SUV. What a fucking asshole.

I love you slippy, you the only one who can keep up with me when it comes to cracking on people.

My catch phrase whille runnin for class pres was "Vote for me because I get shit done"

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2006, 06:22 AM
memories...

Alesco
10-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Yo tek, have u ever been adicted to crack or heroin

J.T.S.
10-10-2006, 02:33 PM
TEk i was born in Voorhees, NJ but have never been there could you tell me about it, what it's like if youv'e been there.

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2006, 10:27 PM
I never been there but I know its real country, I think it's nort west jersey or somewhere out west. Real secluded boondocks area, far houses and alot of trees.

J.T.S.
10-11-2006, 11:25 AM
I never been there but I know its real country, I think it's nort west jersey or somewhere out west. Real secluded boondocks area, far houses and alot of trees.

Good lookin', it's interesting to know about your birthplace, i lived in Cherry Hill before fuckin' nice town, nice bitches there!

Sicka than aidZ
10-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Yo tek, have u ever been adicted to crack or heroin
NAW I DONT THINK TEK'S BEEN A JUNKIE JUST A WEED FIEND, PROPS ON THAT SON. STAYUP TEK^O^

snapple
10-11-2006, 05:07 PM
you can't be a weed fiend, people who are "weed fiends" are useually just greedy selfish potheads. you can't literally fiend for weed

Sicka than aidZ
10-11-2006, 07:54 PM
yeah i didnt mean it like that, yall know what up

TeknicelStylez
10-11-2006, 08:23 PM
shit im feenin for some weed right now, laff

yea us central jersey cats consider areas like voorhees and cherry hill boring as hell. Thats too slow for us, we always on that fast paced shit.

snapple
10-11-2006, 09:09 PM
i know i know, its just everyone down here says that they're "fiending" and for some reason it bugs me, and theyre talking about green too when they say it i just think it's kind of silly cause thats not what the word means you know...if you've seen someone fiend before you know nobody can act like that for tree, and beleive me i'm a big lover of the tree and i never have acted like that

Treazon
11-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Tek - do you believe there should be a moral responsibility to the affluent (not corrupted, but intelligent enough and with good enough opportunities to make good amounts of money) of any race or nation to be generous and help the poor of any race or nation? if there should be a said responsibility, why is that idea just an idea?.. plain old human selfishness & ignorance? or is it the republican white devil using capitalism as a way to purposely suppress specifically the blacks in society (:nonono:)

also, - coming from the streets as i believe you did, what advice would you have to the kids living the street life that you used to live? basically what work can be done to improve this fucked up situation?

peace for the wisdom your passing on and openess to questions i got alotta respect for that.

Dirty Knowledge
11-20-2006, 06:41 PM
I dunno if you can't feen for weed, but I hear that shit. People ARE just selfish. I think that's when you know you have a problem. If you feen for weed, you obviously have something wrong with you and you really just crave that pick-me-up. That's all weed is. I smoke weed to play NBA Live Online. I smoke weed to hit up some hour long cyphers with my boys. I smoke weed to watch some entertaining TV. Weed to me is more like "fries with that", it ain't my entire meal. I get blazed just to relax and stimulate a little easier. If I ever get to the point that I need weed, I'll just give it up and go to crack because that's where it seems like you're heading if you 'feen weed'.

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 02:28 AM
tek was feenin in county u know it.

Frontal Lobotomy
11-21-2006, 02:31 AM
Hah, peeps on over an ounce a week are ratty fuckers if they're not smokin a doob, rolling one or have just finished one.

Treazon
11-21-2006, 03:47 PM
i know lots of guys smokin an ounce or two a week just to keep their mind alive or life worth living.. and the only fiending for weed ive seen is when its laced with some next chemical shit, i stay away from that death trap tho... its all about straight backyard sess, keeps you eating, thinking and doesnt burn you the fuck out 20 minutes after blazing

peace

snapple
11-21-2006, 03:55 PM
ive done weeds evil cousin coke before, and honestly, i really don't see how people get addicted to that shit, i can't beleive how people fiene so hard for that, its really nothing special at all...i would NEVER pay for that shit. people are crazy....i dont know what its like to fiene, but ive never hit the pipe or done dope eather...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-24-2007, 11:09 PM
yo,this is the realest thread i have ever read on here,good stuff tecnikeles

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2007, 11:43 PM
I dunno if you can't feen for weed, but I hear that shit. People ARE just selfish. I think that's when you know you have a problem. If you feen for weed, you obviously have something wrong with you and you really just crave that pick-me-up. That's all weed is. I smoke weed to play NBA Live Online. I smoke weed to hit up some hour long cyphers with my boys. I smoke weed to watch some entertaining TV. Weed to me is more like "fries with that", it ain't my entire meal. I get blazed just to relax and stimulate a little easier. If I ever get to the point that I need weed, I'll just give it up and go to crack because that's where it seems like you're heading if you 'feen weed'.

Thats probably the most sensible thing Ive heard in a minute

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-25-2007, 02:47 AM
ive done weeds evil cousin coke before, and honestly, i really don't see how people get addicted to that shit, i can't beleive how people fiene so hard for that, its really nothing special at all...i would NEVER pay for that shit. people are crazy....i dont know what its like to fiene, but ive never hit the pipe or done dope eather...

okay.....from your own statement you said you have done coke before.....and by doing the Knowledge on your statement you have only snorted it, BIG, BIG, BIG difference from doing cook up or "crack" as it is commonlly called, and honestly unless you have been there you will never know what it is like to "fein", I am not encouraging you dto do so either, all I am sayin is that maybe it is not for you to "get" why people "fein" for coke..................

oh yea be careful what you say you will never do cause it just might happen.......

I speak from experience. I remember when "crack" first came on the scene trust me is was/is a nightmare and it has and still is ruining households especially in the inner cities.......

be glad that you have the strength to ward off temptation from other drugs......

peace

Marvin
04-25-2007, 03:22 AM
http://www.microdot.be/images/uploads/Microdot_thuglife.jpg

Edgar Erebus
04-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Yo Tek, I read parts the thread and fuck, you are on some deep shit. 99% of people refuse to think that way. So that's first what I gotta ask - WHY people refuse to think? Why do they waste their intellectual possibilities - cause every1 got some - and why do they let everyone influence their minds and change their views knawI'msayin?

Second question is: you are smart, you read a lot and know a lot, so why are you still on coke dealing?