PDA

View Full Version : US Government/Satan Want YOU to join Them.

Fishscale
04-03-2006, 04:35 PM
When the time comes to get the mark of the beast,are you gonna run for enlightment or go with the flow and live by the rules?

Me personally,im going to Canada,Or somewhere far away maybe italy or some shit...fuck this country yo...this Government is too infatuated with Oppression and Security i swear almost 90% of every symbol out there has the Icon of satan...[AXE Body wash,U SEEN THE COMMERCIAL?] RIDICULOUS!

hectis
04-03-2006, 04:38 PM
When the time comes to get the mark of the beast,are you gonna run for enlightment or go with the flow and live by the rules?

Me personally,im going to Canada,Or somewhere far away maybe italy or some shit...fuck this country yo...this Government is too infatuated with Oppression and Security i swear almost 90% of every symbol out there has the Icon of satan...[AXE Body wash,U SEEN THE COMMERCIAL?] RIDICULOUS!

WHEN THE TIME COMES OF THE MARK THERE WILL BE NO PLACE TO RUN TO IT IS NOT ONLY AMERICA BUT THE WORLD WHO THE BEAST WILL TAKE SO EVERY PERSON WILL HAVE CHOICE DO THEY TAKE LIFE IN GOD OR DEATH IN THE DEVIL?

Fishscale
04-03-2006, 04:40 PM
in the beginning they will give us the option to flee the country,but in a short period of time the whole world will have to so...

well,ill die For God,rather then live for satan...

Fishscale
04-03-2006, 04:51 PM
isnt it gonna be Davids Star on the right palm?

LHX
04-03-2006, 04:53 PM
the mark of the beast is nothing more than a mental frequency.

i dont disagree

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 04:58 PM
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, - revelation 14/9

Having the mark of the beast in your forefead - means you think like the beast.

Having the mark in your hand - means you act like the beast.

This time has already come...People need to understand who the beast is, so they can be free from his mark.

LHX
04-03-2006, 05:27 PM
all of that txt is put in place for a purpose, while people may get branded, the true mark is your mental state during the changing of the guard.

is true

if your foundation is strong enough

the beast can stamp itself all over you
and youll still be there

smiling

like at the end of matrix 3

sup

Damo_Suzuki
04-03-2006, 05:34 PM
The way to escape the clutch of the devil is to free your mind from ignorance, and that means questioning religious literature and accepting nothing without analysis. By passively accepting and believing what you read in a book because you are told it is 'sacred', not because it is coherent, I'd say you are in fact serving the 'beast'.

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 05:43 PM
The whiteman is the Beast....

This is where the confusion lies.

All this philosophical blah blah is nice.

Fuck nice! Black people and dark skinned - Original People all over the planet get fucked...(along with the poor white folks).

And all that gets talked about is abstract evil, while the beast of the planet Earth gets away with raping and pilaging and disease spreading all damn day!

I ain't talking in no more parables...the Beast is the White man.

You got his mark when ya pay taxes and when ya talk trick - knowledge.

Being politically correct don't help noone!

hectis
04-03-2006, 05:51 PM
THE WHITE MAN THE BEAST? MAYBE BUT THEN WOULD THAT MAKE ALL WHITE PEOPLE EVIL?

Fishscale
04-03-2006, 05:55 PM
not all white people are evil...thats racist to say...and Racism is one of the Evil traits our government is infatuated with...which would mean?=your anti christ? hmm...analyze your statements a bit better son...no disrespect but...i also do agree satan is within,its like you can still be a sinner,without the mark,and your going to hell,simple.

Me personally,i beleive Catholicism is Satan worshipping and the pope's ass is burning in hell right now...he had upside down crosses and bent visuals of Jesus Christ...and Jesus Christ is not white by the way...get up REALITY...

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 05:56 PM
THE WHITE MAN THE BEAST? MAYBE BUT THEN WOULD THAT MAKE ALL WHITE PEOPLE EVIL?
Yes

All white people are defective.

That don't mean that they can't try really, really hard and control their evil nature.

But, they will always lack the melanin necessary to be God.

The Blackman created them wicked...it was a plan.

Fishscale
04-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Oh...1 more thing...

Stop worshipping Saints...Churches are bad for God,because i mean come on...who made the world? st.francis? NO...Mary? NO...GOD and THATS who we should worship...and Jesus Christ our savior...

Fishscale
04-03-2006, 05:58 PM
White man meaning..

Italians,Greeks,White Spanish,Half Black Half White's? All of them are Devils?

im sorry but thats racist...

Fishscale
04-03-2006, 06:01 PM
maybe 95% pure whites are devils...but im not sure how many of them are left in the world...probobly alot though...but Greeks have an ancient civilization...Spanish have white in them...Indian...Blacks...if you think about it...we all were God made...its if we turn on God in the end that makes us Satan-like...not our Born Skin Color...

hectis
04-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Yes

That don't mean that they can't try really, really hard and control their evil nature.

SIGH SO YOUR TELLIN ME IM HALF DEVIL LOL AT THAT

hectis
04-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Yes

WHAT KIND OF PLAN IS THAT IF I CAN CREAT 100 HUMANS I WOULD NOT MAKE THEM EVIL WHY WOULD THAT BE DONE FOR?

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 06:17 PM
SIGH SO YOUR TELLIN ME IM HALF DEVIL LOL AT THAT

I don't know what's so funny about it...anyway, your Original genes are DOMINANT...so the wickedness of the white man is very weak in a mixed person because devil genes are RECESSIVE.

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Yes

WHAT KIND OF PLAN IS THAT IF I CAN CREAT 100 HUMANS I WOULD NOT MAKE THEM EVIL

The plan is to show and prove.

Everything concerning God must be proven - look now at all the confusion in the world.

It is because people are relying on beliefs instead of knowing.

The only way you can know something is when it is shown and proven...words don't mean shit.

The Blackman is all powerfull and he shows it by creating the devil and then defeating him - There is no other way to show it and prove it.

hectis
04-03-2006, 06:24 PM
[/quote]

I HAVE HEARD AND LEARNED A LITTLE ABOUT THIS ABOUT HOW THEY WOULD TAKE THE LIGHTER SKINNED BABIES AND BREED THEM WITH THE OTHER LIGHTER SKINNED BABIES AND KILL OF THE DARKER ONES BUT WHAT WOULD DRIVE SOME ONE TO DO THIS? I HAVE TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS

hectis
04-03-2006, 06:27 PM
[indent][quote=]

[COLOR=yellow]The plan is to show and prove.

Everything concerning God must be proven - look now at all the confusion in the world.

It is because people are relying on beliefs instead of knowing.

The only way you can know something is when it is shown and proven...words don't mean shit.

The Blackman is all powerfull and he shows it by creating the devil and then defeating him - There is no other way to show it and prove it.

EVERY DAY I FIGHT WITH THE DEVIL CUZ IM TRYING TO BE RIGHT AND THE DEVIL ANTS ME TO LIVE WRONG IT IS HARD AT TIMES BUT GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME SO IT IS EASE AT TIMES

Fishscale
04-03-2006, 06:38 PM
In general,its not too hard,look.

God/Jesus Christ=Only Worth Worshipping.

Jesus would not make you do anything,therefore when Anti-Christ comes...dont follow whats said...even if you have to die...but then again...theres the Mayan Prophecy and it says in 2012 we will enter the 4th Dimension/Astral Plane...and the ONLY way your making it in that mansion is if you have a almost perfect mentality of God-Fearing and Positive thought....negativity is what they want us to feel...[them=government] [government=satan] keep the POSITIVITY,PLEASE,its our ONLY weapon....

Aqua Luna
04-03-2006, 06:40 PM
whole world is fixated on this messiah, and this new religion, and the direction of the world from these element something is going on behind the scenes,
there's going to be a change, a change that is to effect the whole world, a change in energy in which the earth works. At this time the mentality of the black man is suppose to rise once again to a higher frequency to take control but there's a problem.

1. pure blood individuals of any race will have a higher frequency of that race wasnt that frequency may be. black people have been mixed into everything so much that frequency is being fucked up.

2. most black people won't even see it coming or know about their ability to tap into this energy stream that even when it does happen they'll be to occupied with the things mentioned above.

from this the people will miss their chance and the current power structure will remain in position instead of switching how it should.

ok yea so what so eventually people will find out and be able to make a difference right? nah.

144,000 a estimate of who's going home? who gets to go to heaven? no a estimate of how many pure blood individuals that are able to tap into this energy source will be left alive.

left alive for what? balance. you can't get rid of all black people, because that natural energy is needed by the earth. but in order to keep that power in check you destroy the majority and leave enough just to keep that balance so everything won't be destroyed, but not so much that the current power structure will be toppled.

so yea it's the gist of shit bong bong
I'm trying to follow you...but, I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are saying...