PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - what do you know?

hidden ninja
04-04-2006, 06:18 PM
The current Long Count Cycle, which began in 3114 BC, will end on Dec. 21, 2012. The Long Count is a calendar the Mayans created which charts the Earth's (or it could be the sun) course around the center of our galaxy - the Milky Way Galaxy. On Dec. 21, the Earth will align with the Galaxy's exact center, thus when the Earth enters the New Age (the Age of Aquarius). The alignment is what the Mayans call the Tree of Life.

some links:
http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html - explains the calendar system and speaks of the tree of life/mayan prophecy.
http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm - the first site I read about any of this, good read.
http://survive2012.com/ - this site, I didn't like to much, but it has some interesting topics. the pole shift theory, in particular.

What do you know about this?
Feel free to correct if you see any err

What do you think will happen?

7EL7
04-04-2006, 06:24 PM
in 2012 a big dookie box is gonna bend over in the sky and shit on everyone

TeknicelStylez
04-04-2006, 06:37 PM
in 2012 a big dookie box is gonna bend over in the sky and shit on everyone

ROFLMAO

7EL7
04-05-2006, 01:41 AM
http://www.truthdig.com/images/avboothuploads/Kevin-Philips_160.jpg

TeknicelStylez
04-05-2006, 08:34 PM
I wouldnt be worried about the 2012 I would worry about the events that are going to occur in the next 6 years though.

Scratch that, I wouldn't worry, who gives a fuck. But than I could see how it would be ground for concern for some people.

LHX
04-05-2006, 11:05 PM
the 2012 stuff is fascinating

everybody will finally get the joke

Blazing Fire
04-07-2006, 01:33 AM
thats ill

is that gonna be when the clock strikes 12?

Sicka than aidZ
04-07-2006, 02:31 AM
i think people are gonna just "vanish" the mayans have a prophecy about this, the book of revelations, umm there s more prophecies but i cant remember. mayan prophecies are dope, they have been the most sccurate about the time we live in then any others ive read

cuz they's indians:fucku:

hidden ninja
04-07-2006, 06:41 PM
thats ill

is that gonna be when the clock strikes 12?
11:11, actually.

ujesus
04-09-2006, 12:33 PM
actually we would only be in a the 4th dimension for a matter of weeks. It would almost be like a resting period where we would wait for the rest of the humans and the earth on the to accept the changes going on( updating the body to allow higher frequences to hear and also changes to the eyes because of the intense sunlight and the earth would regeneration herself) . Than i believe its around january 20th or so( the age of aquarius) humans would enter the 5th dimension and remain there for the next 26,000 year sun cycle. The age of aquarius is when wisdom and knowledge are going to reigh surpreme in a era of peace( people born under the aquarius sign are suppost to flurish and thats me so im down).

i been reading up on this shit if you cant tell. Its just nice hearing about a good ending...and the whole, more frequences to hear is a life saver. If you dont know humans can only hear up to 2k frequences max... more frequences being heard means that there would be all new sounds to explore and make more music with( where pretty much at the point where every note, chord and sound have all been arranged and played to the point that there really isnt any more music to discover ).

i also read somewhere that the mayan elders said that the if the great war started in 2002 than the majority of life would be spared before 2012 but if it starts in 2003 then 2/3 of the world would die because of it.
the war on terror started in 2003....i hope they were wrong.

if i can find the link ill post it.

HANZO
04-09-2006, 01:32 PM
world war 3 or aliens might invade. You never kno????

Soul Controller
04-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I wouldnt be worried about the 2012 I would worry about the events that are going to occur in the next 6 years though.

Scratch that, I wouldn't worry, who gives a fuck. But than I could see how it would be ground for concern for some people.

im quiet looking forward to the next 6 years

shits gonna be fun
we all need some pop corn and some sick skunk,,..