PDA

View Full Version : The Sopranos, 6th Season

sabinnchung
04-04-2006, 06:34 PM
did anyone see that last episode on 4/2/06?

funny as hell with the rapper being shot in the ass.

"you can come to my room tonite. we're having the fight on satelite."

"tony soprano, a original g."

lol at the way they got it

TUCO
04-04-2006, 06:51 PM
hell chea
i actually think his newfound happiness wont last long cause as the next episode indicates....he gonna notice dudes are tryin to feed off his weakened state...both physical and mental

Frontal Lobotomy
04-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Man, the new Sopranos season needs to be aired in Britain. They got re-runs from like season 2 and that's about it at the moment.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-05-2006, 07:35 PM
mufucin co sign ^

MaShPG
04-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Yea that sucks for you Europeans, ya'll are missing out on a lot.

*SPOILERS FOR YOU EUROS*

This new season is all right so far, the first episode was crazy
with Junior shooting Tony. Other than that not much is happening. I mean don't get me wrong, I love all the deep, meaningful, symbolic shit that Sopranos subtly puts in its shows. And we've had like 4 episodes of that, it's time for some muhfucking bloodshed y'know? I want Vito to go, Paulie is slipping, he's got to go. Should be a good season.

tekunique
04-05-2006, 07:54 PM
did anyone see that last episode on 4/2/06?

funny as hell with the rapper being shot in the ass.

that was Treach from Naughty By Nature. and the rapper in the hospital is Lord Jamal from Brand Nubien. yeah, The Sopranos rep hip hop ! :b

Kong
04-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Man, the new Sopranos season needs to be aired in Britain. They got re-runs from like season 2 and that's about it at the moment.

you should download it on a torrent site.

new season is good so far.

midGet
04-06-2006, 04:14 AM
gonna download this 6th too, just like 5 previous, cause it takes mad time 'til they gonna show it in TV.

Treach in Sopranos??? LMFAO

Frontal Lobotomy
04-06-2006, 11:14 AM
you should download it on a torrent site.

new season is good so far.

I'd love to. But I'm stuck behind this shitty firewall while I'm at uni. When I go back home I'll burn 'em onto a DVD or something. The only episode I got here with me is the one where Ralphie beats that stripper to death, that shit is insane

midGet
04-09-2006, 04:42 AM
^ he was in OZ as Coil in season 3 as well

I missed that, gonna check it out now.

MaShPG
04-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Tonight is gonna be dope, hope to see some bloodshed.