04-05-2006, 12:37 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/Big-l-big-picture-album.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Big Picture Intro
02. Ebonics
03. Size 'Em Up
04. Deadly Combination (feat. 2Pac)
05. '98 Freestyle
06. Holdin' It Down (feat. A.G., Miss Jones, Stan Spit)
07. The Heist
08. The Enemy (feat. Fat Joe)
09. Fall Back (feat. Kool G Rap)
10. Flamboyant
11. Casualties of a Dice Game
12. Platinum Plus (feat. Big Daddy Kane)
13. Who You Slidin' Wit (feat. Stan Spit)
14. Games (feat. Guru, Sadat X)
15. The Heist Reinvated
16. The Triboro (feat. Fat Joe, O.C., Remy Martin)

Edgar Erebus
04-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Personally, the really best Big L album. Both L's delivery and production much more rafinated than on Lifestylez. I give it 10/10.

Luther Large
04-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Personally, the really best Big L album. Both L's delivery and production much more rafinated than on Lifestylez. I give it 10/10.

u crazy

Lifestylez is definetly waaaay better but this album is still a banger

how can u like his delivery on this better? his lyrics were the craziest i ever heard on lifestylez it was much better cuz he was alive durin it's entire recording and there are few guest appearances as oppose to a whole lot on big picture dont get me wrong they are both classics but im just sayin u gotta know lifestylez is the better album here

9/10

would of been a 10/10 if L was alive for the whole album to be recorded

R.I.P Big L

tacle
06-23-2006, 11:03 AM
I ain't heard the album, but deadly combination is the sickest track, watch that beat.

cap
06-23-2006, 11:29 AM
bangin' album.
we lost L too soon.
9/10

HipHophead101
06-23-2006, 04:35 PM
10/10

rip L

MaShPG
06-23-2006, 04:48 PM
i'll give it an 8.5 out of 10.

The whole album seemed like it was just thrown together, and in some ways it was. Just like how Pac's post death albums don't flow well, this album was just all over the place. Still, Big was on poin throughout the album. It seemed like there were too many guests at times too. I give LOTP&D a 9.7/10 by the way.

Claustrofobic
06-25-2006, 01:15 PM
hahaha fucking L dickriders ove hea........this is yet another case of dickriding an artist cause he's dead and this album is his half career. Y'all need to face that this album isnt anything more than decent. Its got way too many fillers like Deadly Combination and The Heist Revisited to name a few.....

This album is 7/10 and thats being generous

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-25-2006, 01:19 PM
the album's a 8 outta 10

too bad he couldn't really finish it too many recycled verses from old freestyles

TAURO
06-25-2006, 02:30 PM
This was my introduction to Big L and I thought it was dope, made me want to get his first album.

RIP Big L

Da Problem Child
06-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Yea this album was tight.Big L would of been in my top 10 if he stayed around a lil longer.

J-Cee
10-17-2006, 12:57 PM
yeh good album..but doesnt compare to overall raw and gritty feel to lifestyles...still good shit
7/10

Grongle
10-17-2006, 12:59 PM
i have wanted this for ages

Sean
10-25-2006, 08:25 AM
I'd give it a 9. Just like Tauro, this was my intro to L, and it made me really want to get LOTP&D. His debut was better, but this is still hot.

I like the intro with Gang Starr telling everybody to put their "L"s up and then shouting "BIG L! BIG L! BIG L!".

L was so talented, but hardly anybody knows who he is. I was playing one of his songs and none of my friends had a clue who he was.

RIP Big L

buckshotstheone
07-24-2007, 12:34 PM
good album. i am a much bigger fan of Lifestylez not just for its content but also because i meet so many people who think Big L is the greatest ever but have never heard Lifestylez. They think they are so smart and underground because they have this album and call him their favorite yet they have never heard his classic banger. Fuck is wrong with these kids?

WIA
07-24-2007, 04:33 PM
I was real happy when I found this one to buy. 8/10. L is sharp throughout.

Dante
07-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Good album, too many guests tho. Lifestylez was definetly better.

GhettoGnom
07-29-2007, 08:48 AM
yeh good album..but doesnt compare to overall raw and gritty feel to lifestyles...still good shit
7/10

100% agreed.

Chungsanity
07-29-2007, 09:58 PM
I hope niggas realize that big l produced half of the tracks on the album. imagine if he completed everything - it would be a definitive classic with no comments about being inferior to lifestylez, being average at best. it would've been a milestone in hiphop considering what the tracks he made for the album

The Hound
07-30-2007, 01:50 AM
a freestyle history is better. the majority of this shit is made up of freestyles that can be found on harlem's finest. production fails. 6/10. L is tight lyrically on it but the guest spots and production kill it

lyrics - 9/10
production 5/10
overall - 6/10

GhettoGnom
07-30-2007, 08:14 AM
I hope niggas realize that big l produced half of the tracks on the album. imagine if he completed everything - it would be a definitive classic with no comments about being inferior to lifestylez, being average at best. it would've been a milestone in hiphop considering what the tracks he made for the album

Yeah but he didn't though so what you just said doesn't matter AT ALL. And you can't even know that for sure.

And as for guest spots, I agree, but some guest spots were tight as fuck. (BDK, KGR, Sadat)

Chungsanity
07-30-2007, 10:17 PM
wtf? did it seem like that was being forced up your ass lmfao...

whitey
08-04-2007, 10:16 AM
hahaha fucking L dickriders ove hea........this is yet another case of dickriding an artist cause he's dead and this album is his half career. Y'all need to face that this album isnt anything more than decent. Its got way too many fillers like Deadly Combination and The Heist Revisited to name a few.....

This album is 7/10 and thats being generous

your crazy, albums dope.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-07-2007, 08:13 AM
7/10
Its a banga but few really wack tracks... for an example the track Games is fucked fucked up! that's the kinda beats 50 and G Unit rides on.... but they r some classic shit like Flamboyant, Fall Back, Ebonics , Platinum Plus...

Bucellito 136
12-06-2007, 03:57 PM
great flow from big l all over the album

Storm
12-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Great album, I haven't listened to it lately though, 7.5/10

Ghostfacekillam
12-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Hey Claustrofobic, you really should show more respect you punk ass bitch. Who the fuck are you to say people are only dickriding Big L because he is dead? You clearly haven't heard Big L's shit on Children of the Corn, or D.I.T.C, and probably haven't even heard Lifestylez OR the Archives. So maybe you should shut the fuck up? Big L was one of the best rappers of all time, which is why many people place him alongside biggie and pac as one of the slain martyrs of hip-hop.

go fuck yourself dawg. punk ass kid from glasgow, I should beat you to death with one of my Big L albums.

claaa7
12-12-2007, 05:13 PM
good album. i am a much bigger fan of Lifestylez not just for its content but also because i meet so many people who think Big L is the greatest ever but have never heard Lifestylez. They think they are so smart and underground because they have this album and call him their favorite yet they have never heard his classic banger. Fuck is wrong with these kids?

co-sign. Lifestylez has an overall feeling to the album that makes it superior from start to end, with the beats with the rhymes and flow. it's funny to hear the guests go hard as a bonus also (jay-z, murder mase and cam'ron lol). one of my favorites DITC albums!

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-21-2007, 09:57 AM
co-sign. Lifestylez has an overall feeling to the album that makes it superior from start to end, with the beats with the rhymes and flow. it's funny to hear the guests go hard as a bonus also (jay-z, murder mase and cam'ron lol). one of my favorites DITC albums!

co-sign cuz i don't wanna repeat what has been said 800 times in this thread.