PDA

View Full Version : 5%

Claustrofobic
04-05-2006, 11:44 AM
How many of y'all are actually down with this sub-religion? I read the that part of the manual again today and went through the Supreme Alphabet again, and I came to the conclusion I have some double thoughts about it, I really cant agree with a lot of aspects about their teachings

G=God. God is the sole controller of the universe. He is the original black Asiatic man on the planet Earth.

First of all, what the hell do they mean with Asiatic black people?? Don't all black people have their origins in Africa?

Secondly, isn't this commandment ruling againts the Equallity commandment of the 5%? The 5% mentions clearly that Islam is a natural way of life and that equality is an important aspect of this righteous way. But I'm not seeing any equality in the fact of seeing "asiatic black people" being superior to any other human being. WHY DO RELIGIONS AND PEOPLE ALWAYS TEND TO THINK IN COLORS? Why the hell would the 5% claim the asiatic black man is the only one with the ability to become ALLAH? We have to stop thinking in colors man, that is so fucked up. I agree with RZA when he says later on that "the black man shouldnt rise up in devilishment". He also says people got mad at him for this....I seriously cant understand that, its like saying White people are the original people and superior on this planet and have more brains bla bla bla...

Calling the people that don't agree, or dont even know of your religion "dumb deaf and blind" is ridicolous. Any equality in this too? Dont think so.

U=You or Universe. You are the universe because we are the creators or the producers of the sun, moon and star, and also man, woman and child.

Someone is gonna have to explain to me how man, woman and child actually CREATED themselfs. Its a nice thought, being our own god, but how do you explain this from the beginning? How did we come into excistince without God? How do you explain the sun, moon and stars? How did mankind produce these, I mean comon, I really need explanation here....

peace

hectis
04-05-2006, 11:53 AM
FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARND THE EARTH WAS ONE TIME CALLED ASIA

Claustrofobic
04-05-2006, 11:54 AM
That would answer my first question

hectis
04-05-2006, 11:57 AM
I CAN NOT REALLY ANSWER THE REST CUZ I MY SELF AM NEW TO THIS AND AM LEARNING BUT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO WOULD KNOW WHO CAN ALSO IT IS NOT CALLED THE 5% ANYMORE BUT THE NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS

Decipha Born
04-05-2006, 12:56 PM
How many of y'all are actually down with this sub-religion? I read the that part of the manual again today and went through the Supreme Alphabet again, and I came to the conclusion I have some double thoughts about it, I really cant agree with a lot of aspects about their teachings

First of all, what the hell do they mean with Asiatic black people?? Don't all black people have their origins in Africa?

Secondly, isn't this commandment ruling againts the Equallity commandment of the 5%? The 5% mentions clearly that Islam is a natural way of life and that equality is an important aspect of this righteous way. But I'm not seeing any equality in the fact of seeing "asiatic black people" being superior to any other human being. WHY DO RELIGIONS AND PEOPLE ALWAYS TEND TO THINK IN COLORS? Why the hell would the 5% claim the asiatic black man is the only one with the ability to become ALLAH? We have to stop thinking in colors man, that is so fucked up. I agree with RZA when he says later on that "the black man shouldnt rise up in devilishment". He also says people got mad at him for this....I seriously cant understand that, its like saying White people are the original people and superior on this planet and have more brains bla bla bla...

Calling the people that don't agree, or dont even know of your religion "dumb deaf and blind" is ridicolous. Any equality in this too? Dont think so.

Someone is gonna have to explain to me how man, woman and child actually CREATED themselfs. Its a nice thought, being our own god, but how do you explain this from the beginning? How did we come into excistince without God? How do you explain the sun, moon and stars? How did mankind produce these, I mean comon, I really need explanation here....

peace

its equality if u agree with it.
Equality is equal in everything if u not equal with this then you aint equal with the tecahing.

I know what you saying.....you feel excluded and wanna be down with no exceptions 100% equal..........u cant be equal with those who have greater attributes....... all u can do is deal with what you have....
its like a bad wis that i cant bag cause she too uncivilized to cee what i be doing......the hope you got is taking time and patience then you can get that pussy..........

PEACE

Decipha Born
04-05-2006, 01:03 PM
SLeep in the closet tonight.

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 03:14 PM
There is a lot of info about the NGE alreadly here in KTL.

You just have to look through some of the threads...

But, I would have to read this Wu manual before I come at you

Cuz, it seems like you got a lot of preconcieved ideas already.

Claustrofobic
04-05-2006, 03:27 PM
its equality if u agree with it.
Equality is equal in everything if u not equal with this then you aint equal with the tecahing.

I know what you saying.....you feel excluded and wanna be down with no exceptions 100% equal..........u cant be equal with those who have greater attributes....... all u can do is deal with what you have....
its like a bad wis that i cant bag cause she too uncivilized to cee what i be doing......the hope you got is taking time and patience then you can get that pussy..........

PEACE

So why do you think the Asiatic black man is superior to other human beings? How did he get to be superior to others, what has he done or created that others havent and how?

LORD NOSE
04-05-2006, 03:30 PM

its not a sub religion
its not a religion at all

NO !

all black people did not originate in africa

Black people been here before there was an africa

Secondly, isn't this commandment ruling againts the Equallity commandment of the 5%? The 5% mentions clearly that Islam is a natural way of life and that equality is an important aspect of this righteous way. But I'm not seeing any equality in the fact of seeing "asiatic black people" being superior to any other human being.

where in the lessons does it say that black people are superior to any other race or group of people ?

WHY DO RELIGIONS AND PEOPLE ALWAYS TEND TO THINK IN COLORS? Why the hell would the 5% claim the asiatic black man is the only one with the ability to become ALLAH?

check the Q&A thread you may find your answers there

We have to stop thinking in colors man, that is so fucked up.

colors or genetic makeup ?

there is much more of a difference between black and white people than colors - if you paint a white man blue he will still be a white man

I agree with RZA when he says later on that "the black man shouldnt rise up in devilishment". He also says people got mad at him for this....I seriously cant understand that, its like saying White people are the original people and superior on this planet and have more brains bla bla bla...

white people do claim to be the original man, superior to all races, and smarter than everyone else - all white people don't have to say these words with their mouth, the system that white folks designed, is designed to put this in everyones mind - this is the reason the NGE exist - its here to set the records straight and make known the facts about a people who are claiming superiority on this planet - he is being proven wrong

people cannot agree with something they don't understand
a ghost from the 6th dimesion who created everything cannot be understood by anyone

but the black man and woman is right here in your face

peace

you ask how can we come into existance with out god, how could god come into existance ?

the scriptures say "Let US MAKE (not create) Man in OUR image After OUR likeness"

actually there were 2 adams talked about in Genesis

one was made one was said to be created

its something to study

Decipha Born
04-06-2006, 07:30 AM
So why do you think the Asiatic black man is superior to other human beings? How did he get to be superior to others, what has he done or created that others havent and how?

''black man is the ORIGINAL man''
key word is original.....

but this is only according to what scale that YOU think ''superior'' is..........
matterfact why dont you tell me what you know.

what is ''superior'' according to your understanding and maybe we can deal with equality....

peace

Decipha Born
04-06-2006, 07:31 AM
sunny winters has great points.

PEACE

WU-KILLAH
04-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Using the search function will help you get answers to your questions...

abasi
04-06-2006, 08:49 AM
i believe that there is some truth in all religions
the hard part is finding it

Aqua Luna
04-06-2006, 10:28 AM
sunny winters has great points.

PEACE
Word!...and so do you.

It looks like Claust. abandoned his thread

Sometimes I think people make threads like this just to pretend like they asking a question when they really just want to say stupid shit about the 5%.

Prince Rai
04-06-2006, 01:41 PM
for some ignorance is bliss, and that bliss becomes negative and so some target others for the sake of it.

i doubt this thread was made for negativity. hostility comes through here with the motive of the questions, its clear that the pperson sought answers peacefully.

ive read all here and have seen the answers, now it is for the individual to read the answers, double chek it with the initial questions and do some independent research to fill any other gaps.

peace and blessigs

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-06-2006, 01:43 PM
here we go again..........

Aqua Luna
04-06-2006, 01:53 PM
lol...where we going?

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 02:17 PM
off in search of the wisdom of god. :lmao:

LHX
04-06-2006, 02:47 PM
i could go for some pasta right now

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-06-2006, 03:38 PM
lol...where we going?

trust me you had to be there to understand what I am talking about..............

Aqua Luna
04-06-2006, 04:17 PM
oh, I see...gentlemen draw your swords!

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 04:43 PM
oh, I see...gentlemen draw your swords!

just spit your words and let the trees fall where they may. can't be held responsible for yelling timber, if they can't see trees for forest.

Claustrofobic
04-06-2006, 04:56 PM
its not a sub religion
its not a religion at all

In that case, what is it? Is it a way of life or a movement? If it is a way of life, what kinds of combinations are possible with religions. Only Islam?

NO !

all black people did not originate in africa

Black people been here before there was an africa

What are your sources, I mean you obviously dont believe in God creating man, woman and child, but that we did it ourselfs right? What was before Africa and where did mankind come from (The black man is original right? So he excisted before the white man?)

where in the lessons does it say that black people are superior to any other race or group of people ?

It says in the lessons that the black man is God (proper name ALLAH), that he is the original man, and that they are the mothers and fathers of earth's civilization. In my understanding, this means that the black man is superior to the white man, since he (according to the lessons) were the first people on earth, and white people arent Gods and arent mothers and fathers of civilization....am I wrong? Isn't it possible both black and white people can become gods and could be original?

check the Q&A thread you may find your answers there

Will do

colors or genetic makeup ?

there is much more of a difference between black and white people than colors - if you paint a white man blue he will still be a white man

Thats only because we want to think like that. In my country black and white people get along equally, and there is absolutely NO sign of difference in their personality's and way of life. This may be different in the US, but this has its own reasons I guess....so I dont agree with you here (yet).

white people do claim to be the original man, superior to all races, and smarter than everyone else - all white people don't have to say these words with their mouth, the system that white folks designed, is designed to put this in everyones mind - this is the reason the NGE exist - its here to set the records straight and make known the facts about a people who are claiming superiority on this planet - he is being proven wrong

Isn't this more like an act of vengeage? Saying the black man is superior instead of the white man? I mean the white man doesnt have any proof or sources to be original, but the black man hasn't either....I would like to see a movement like the 5% adjusted to equality within this aspect too, meaning that both white and black are original in this world.

you ask how can we come into existance with out god, how could god come into existance ?

the scriptures say "Let US MAKE (not create) Man in OUR image After OUR likeness"

actually there were 2 adams talked about in Genesis

one was made one was said to be created

its something to study

Yea I'll be looking more into religions before asking anymore considering this question

Word!...and so do you.

It looks like Claust. abandoned his thread

Sometimes I think people make threads like this just to pretend like they asking a question when they really just want to say stupid shit about the 5%.

And you, good sir, can suck a dick. Give people a day or so to think about the answers given to them and form new questions, pall, not everyone can think as fast as you might do. Blurting out that I'm saying stupid shit about the 5% while I'm just asking question to progress with my knowledge wisdom and understanding is amazing. I will ignore you're posts from now on, my friend.

for some ignorance is bliss, and that bliss becomes negative and so some target others for the sake of it.

i doubt this thread was made for negativity. hostility comes through here with the motive of the questions, its clear that the pperson sought answers peacefully.

ive read all here and have seen the answers, now it is for the individual to read the answers, double chek it with the initial questions and do some independent research to fill any other gaps.

peace and blessigs

Thank you for acknowledging me, Peace

Aqueous Moon
04-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Like a give a flying fuck if you ignore my posts are not...Ya did stay stupid shit...and I wasn't personally talking about you, but since you took it personal then so be it.

and...from your response above - your still saying stupid shit.

Malcom Guevera
04-06-2006, 05:14 PM

Here's the science to ASIATIC BLACKMAN..........

ASIA is from armaic teachings of the QABBALLAH of the four worlds ASIAH being the material world, the lowest level. The lessons were written in a fashion were thier was an esoteric teaching behind everything. So you have ASIATIC then THE BLACKMAN. On the earth as we know it today are many levels to what is known as MAN. Thee ORIGINAL one was beyond the intelligence both mentally intellectually and verbally as any that are known today. The gifts that some men posess today such as clairvoyance, telepathy and self healing are some examples of the mastery we once had. ASIAH has nothing to do with africa or any other known contient today being that the earth has gone through many cycles and many places are either deseart or under water. On this earth plane ( ASIAH ) the original, first in being came into existence ( another high science ) and was ( I AM ) and after many cycles began to mix his seed thus from BLACK you get brown, yellow and white.

I must eat right now but truth be told because my word is my bond, i will set the record straight as to this whole AFRICAN thing and AFRICANS being dominate.

TeknicelStylez
04-06-2006, 05:20 PM
It says in the lessons that the black man is God (proper name ALLAH), that he is the original man, and that they are the mothers and fathers of earth's civilization. In my understanding, this means that the black man is superior to the white man, since he (according to the lessons) were the first people on earth, and white people arent Gods and arent mothers and fathers of civilization....am I wrong? Isn't it possible both black and white people can become gods and could be original?

I'll try to ask you some questions so you can better understand.

Your mother created you, does that make her superior to you?

Do you respect your mother for creating you?

Does that make you less of a person?

Aqueous Moon
04-06-2006, 06:26 PM
I got the lessons I ain't never seen that in them...can you quote the lesson you're talking about?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-06-2006, 06:29 PM
yea that is a new one to me also..........

Aqueous Moon
04-06-2006, 06:49 PM
I Cant Remember It Was Along Time Ago But I Know It Had Something To Do With The Zig Zag Zig And The Inverse Square Law

Is There Any Science Behind The Zig Zag Zig?

Yes...but remember the Supreme Math and alphabets are explaining high sciences.

The Zig must go through the defragment of Zag to bring about Zig.

Bring about means to make born - like knowledge must go through the transition of wisdom to bring about understanding.

Just as the seed must go through the womb of woman to bring about the child.

The sun must give off light so that the moon can reflect it unto the stars.

The Earth is a just like a star.

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 06:56 PM
the inverse square law is a formula in physics about a proportion of space a point and the difference in the distance from the original point. as to its relation with the letter z in the supreme alphabet or life after death, i fail to see any paralell.

LORD NOSE
04-06-2006, 09:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/NAKHIALLAH/banners/nah27rs.jpg

Got Dammmm

thats a fly ass sig

welcome back GOD

Brooklyns in the House people

duck down

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 01:11 AM
peace Lord.....

thanks I have a few more I will show off in a few more days(you know how I do gotta keep changing them up)

Queen Of Poetry
04-07-2006, 07:32 AM
trust me you had to be there to understand what I am talking about..............

LOL........right.........that's why I steer clear of these topics.......just read and observe......

Peace GOD.........where u been?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 07:37 AM
LOL........right.........that's why I steer clear of these topics.......just read and observe......

Peace GOD.........where u been?

not as busy as you Queen

damn 7,000 posts...

what the hell you been doin?

Queen Of Poetry
04-07-2006, 07:39 AM
LOL........nah it ain't that many........see Mark thought it would funny for me to pose as Bow Wow on here so I did and he upped my posts so it looked like I had been here awhile........just a funny to get through the day..........feel me?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 07:40 AM
damn forgot to answer your question....

you know me when the natives get restless and not show me the respect I have earned by bieng an Elder God then I get ghost and wait to see what the new crop of Corp people have to offer...........

plus I just found out the board was back up again

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-07-2006, 07:41 AM
LOL........nah it ain't that many........see Mark thought it would funny for me to pose as Bow Wow on here so I did and he upped my posts so it looked like I had been here awhile........just a funny to get through the day..........feel me?

yea no doubt

oh I like the quote in your sig

Queen Of Poetry
04-07-2006, 07:41 AM
LOL........we just messin this thread up..........I'll send u a pm so we can catch up............

hectis
04-07-2006, 08:38 AM
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME What Dose Love,hell Or Right Mean?

Decipha Born
04-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Peace

He doesnt agree with blackman as the original man.

Without that foundation your wasting time going back and forth with him.

PEACE

Decipha Born
04-07-2006, 11:14 AM
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME What Dose Love,hell Or Right Mean?

IF you love mathematics the laws set up by God when you go through hell surely you will come out right with understanding.

hell is misunderstanding or, and understanidng that you missed.

peace

hectis
04-07-2006, 11:17 AM
IF if love mathemaics and the laws set up by God when you go through surely you will come out right with understanding.

SO WHAT U ARE SAYING IS IF I LOVE THE MATH AND LAWS SET UP BY GOD I WILL COME OUT RIGHT WITH UNDERSTANDING BUT IF I DO NOT IT IS HELL?

Claustrofobic
04-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Here's the science to ASIATIC BLACKMAN..........

ASIA is from armaic teachings of the QABBALLAH of the four worlds ASIAH being the material world, the lowest level. The lessons were written in a fashion were thier was an esoteric teaching behind everything. So you have ASIATIC then THE BLACKMAN. On the earth as we know it today are many levels to what is known as MAN. Thee ORIGINAL one was beyond the intelligence both mentally intellectually and verbally as any that are known today. The gifts that some men posess today such as clairvoyance, telepathy and self healing are some examples of the mastery we once had. ASIAH has nothing to do with africa or any other known contient today being that the earth has gone through many cycles and many places are either deseart or under water. On this earth plane ( ASIAH ) the original, first in being came into existence ( another high science ) and was ( I AM ) and after many cycles began to mix his seed thus from BLACK you get brown, yellow and white.

I must eat right now but truth be told because my word is my bond, i will set the record straight as to this whole AFRICAN thing and AFRICANS being dominate.

Ok ok this is starting to make sense to me, could you also advise me some books to read regarding this issue to grow knowledge on these facts?

I'll try to ask you some questions so you can better understand.

Your mother created you, does that make her superior to you?

Do you respect your mother for creating you?

Does that make you less of a person?

In some way I do feel she's superior cause it's like without her I wouldnt even be here, but then again I believe every single human being is equal and it was her duty to create me (or another baby)....I do respect her for creating me, but I find it righteous too. I am still equal to my mother in my opinion..

Decipha Born
04-07-2006, 02:36 PM
SO WHAT U ARE SAYING IS IF I LOVE THE MATH AND LAWS SET UP BY GOD I WILL COME OUT RIGHT WITH UNDERSTANDING BUT IF I DO NOT IT IS HELL?

try it and cee

hectis
04-07-2006, 02:38 PM
THANKS FOR THE KNOWLEDGE DECIPHA BORN RESPECT

set_rule
04-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Peace......

I cee the lines are back open for communication........ where did everybody
GO???? To my amazement .... i still have my user name ...... Why did the board shut down in the first place?????........

hectis
04-07-2006, 07:00 PM
it wuz hacked by some fag

set_rule
04-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Nah !!!!!! Its not in the cognitive functions....

thelion1856
04-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Asiatic Black people are Egyptians

Aqua Luna
04-07-2006, 11:49 PM
and the Asiatics include all the people of asia and their civilizations.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Ok.............I am gonna say this and I know the end result b/c I have been there and done this before (Nakhi knows what I am talkin about)...........

Let's remember that NGE r not racists............lots of folks look on the surface of the Lessons and not the meanings..............the Father taught a white man the Lessons............this is often forgotten................

LORD NOSE
04-08-2006, 10:25 AM
the father taught a white man the lessons and what do the lessons say ?

who are the poor righteous teachers aka the 5% of the population ?

if we are looking on the surface of the lessons, what are the deeper meanings of them ?

why do black people work to lift everyone else on the planet before they lift up their own family ?

what is wrong with having a program that is exclusively dedicated to uplifting black people for black people first then the world and not the other way around ?

A_Wisdombody
04-11-2006, 07:59 PM

peace

Asia is the original continent that black ppl came from, but the trading post in which slaves were transported was Africa.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-13-2006, 02:04 PM
the father taught a white man the lessons and what do the lessons say ?

who are the poor righteous teachers aka the 5% of the population ?

if we are looking on the surface of the lessons, what are the deeper meanings of them ?

why do black people work to lift everyone else on the planet before they lift up their own family ?

what is wrong with having a program that is exclusively dedicated to uplifting black people for black people first then the world and not the other way around ?

this is what I have been trying to get people to Understand....but to no avail, so at the suggestion of my enlightener I was keep building with my A-Alikes and if anyone is truly interested then and only then should I reveal the way of life that we live

Aqua Luna
04-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Ain't the 5%..what we called the lost and found?

The Nation of Gods and Earths are the ones who power the lost and found.

Because even the devil can civilize...we can birth civilizations...there is a huge difference.

LHX
04-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Ain't the 5%..what we called the lost and found?

The Nation of Gods and Earths are the ones who power the lost and found.

Because even the devil can civilize...we can birth civilizations...there is a huge difference.

this is significant

galt john galt
04-13-2006, 03:31 PM
the structures of a society versus the foundation of society.
what's being built up against what holds it up.

Yasir Allah
04-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Peace Hectis

Just to add on remember that the explanation that Decipha Born gave you was HIS understanding of Love, Hell or Right. You ask another brother and his understanding may be different, and that is good! We don't make no parrots. Also for all of those reading the Wu-Tang Manual that is what RZA's understanding is of the Supreme Mathematics and the Supreme Alphabets, a true new born in this nation that is being taught be someone correctly recives the mathmatics & alpabets without any definitions. It is the student's responsibility to look up the definitions and then develope their own understanding.

Peace.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-13-2006, 09:33 PM
Peace Hectis

Just to add on remember that the explanation that Decipha Born gave you was HIS understanding of Love, Hell or Right. You ask another brother and his understanding may be different, and that is good! We don't make no parrots. Also for all of those reading the Wu-Tang Manual that is what RZA's understanding is of the Supreme Mathematics and the Supreme Alphabets, a true new born in this nation that is being taught be someone correctly recives the mathmatics & alpabets without any definitions. It is the student's responsibility to look up the definitions and then develope their own understanding.

Peace.

tru indeed, this is how my enlightener taught me.......

and to my Understanding the Lessons are how the individual understands them.............

Yasir Allah
04-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Peace

Indeed God. That's the point, if we took the lessons on face value, or saw them the same way as everyone else we might as well be muslim or religious. And this is what I see some brothers get caught up in with this nation. They get to talking that "well the father didn't teach that, or the elders told me this" so what! Who is the original man???

Aqueous Moon
04-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Word!...that's Peace, Yasir

Bad Gramma
04-14-2006, 09:42 PM
You can read the lessons here.....

http://www.thenationofislam.org/supremewisdom.html

They're quite hilarious. Amazing that some people actually take them seriously.

Aqueous Moon
04-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Wooo hooo...Satan has arrived!^^^

Bad Gramma
04-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Actually, my father is black and my mother is white. So I'm half God-half Devil. It's quite the conundrum. Makes life very difficult.

Aqueous Moon
04-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Actually, I was referring to your...decptive angles and slanderous tangles.

translation: Stop Hatin'!

Bad Gramma
04-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Sorry. Sometimes I just struggle to contain my savage side.

Aqueous Moon
04-14-2006, 10:05 PM
aaaahaha...c'mon - keep it real.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-15-2006, 12:01 AM
You can read the lessons here.....

http://www.thenationofislam.org/supremewisdom.html

They're quite hilarious. Amazing that some people actually take them seriously.

why would you say that is hilarious?

I know some Christians, Buddists, Muslims that take their religion VERY serious.

Is it so wrong that we(The Nation Of Gods And Earths) adhere to our Lessons to the best of our ability?

You see I knock no one for their path in life....to each his/her own,but on the same token why are we viewed as "crazy" ?

The Lessons have saved lots of Black men, woman and as a direct result the Black Child which is the future of our civilization.

where is the harm in that?

just some questions for you to ponder on.........

oh yea and f.y.i................

Actually, my father is black and my mother is white. So I'm half God-half Devil. It's quite the conundrum. Makes life very difficult.

unless you acknowledge the Lessons and start your student enrollment you are not God in the physical form..........

Yasir Allah
04-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Peace

See this is what gets me, if were sooo crazy, and racist, and stupid and blah, blah then why the hell do you devils care! And I'm talking about all those trying to slander us for no reason because I can't tell who is black or white here. People spend all of this time trying to discredit our culture and don't even have good arguments!

All I see is "i don't agree", "your racist", "why can't I be God too?" "your stupid". If you don't agree that is fine there is no one here trying to recruit you, we are righteous people. If this culture brings us peace let us have it. We are not on here showing and proving all the bullshit and lies in your way of life. We are not in here slaying your religious belief systems, and trust me I am sure their are many on this board that can destroy whatever you "believe" to be true.

Also as I stated in my post, Answers for those curious about the NGE, I explained that the Lessons are from the Nation of Islam, those are not our foundation! If you really want to attack something of ours then go after the Mathmatics or Alphabets. Do I take the Yakub story to be 100% true no, b.u.t that doesn't matter because there is a lesson to be learned from the Yakub story. Just like the tortise and the hare. In reality can a turtle beat a rabbit in a race? Probably not, b.u.t there is a lesson to be learned from that story.

I understand white folks not accepting this, of course you don't want to accept the fact that the black man is the supreme being. I even understand black people not wanting to accept this because the devil planted fear in us when we were little, and they taught us how to eat the wrong foods (mental & physical), in turn that made us act other than our own self. If anyone is truly interested in this nation you can hit me on the p.m.

Peace.

Prince Rai
04-15-2006, 12:36 PM
what is the ultimate solution of the NGE to the ills of society that the Nation is here to remedy?

Aqueous Moon
04-15-2006, 12:46 PM
what is the ultimate solution of the NGE to the ills of society that the Nation is here to remedy?

Truth...that is the ultimate solution.

To be the truth and teach the truth.

Prince Rai
04-15-2006, 12:51 PM
Truth...that is the ultimate solution.

To be the truth and teach the truth.

peace aqua.

and what about "nibiru"? to what extent or, how will a ship help the people on Earth?

do you know what i am on about :S ?

blessings

Aqueous Moon
04-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Peace Princerai,

I know what your talking about and I see nibiru as a universal reflection of what is currently taking place here on Earth, concerning Truth and Original conciousness becoming known to the human families.

So, I think the appearance of this ship/planet is synonomous with it now being time for a new/supreme understanding coming to reign in the universe.

I know that my take on this is kinda metaphorical...

what is your understanding on niburu?

Prince Rai
04-15-2006, 01:41 PM
well i have read things such as,

when humanity is "ready", nibiru will come.

i guess it fits with your metaphorical approach.
i mean humanity is "awaiting" a change.

be it, "new age" or whatever other terms are used.

the thing is that,
in the Quran it is mentioned that, humans will one day be in contact (either communication or face to face) with beings outside earth.

to be specific, it said that there are seven heavens with beings.

and the number seven has many meanings, one meaning infinite.

lol, to be specific, may it be that, Nibiru may be a mean of communicating with the other beings to unite humanity perhaps?

Aqueous Moon
04-15-2006, 02:29 PM
No, I certainly don't think there are intelligent beings outside of Earth.

I think we are on our own, concerning that.

lol...although, it would be nice if it happens....but, I won't hold my breath.

Peace

hectis
04-15-2006, 06:27 PM
FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARND THE EARTH WAS ONE TIME CALLED ASIA

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif5% (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=349522#post349522)15-04-2006 12:23 PMCalled by whom? The fucking monkeys?

NO MONKEYS CAN NOT TALK NOR CAN ANY ANIMAL BUT THE ORIGINAL BLACK MAN FROM ASIA TOLD ME

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-16-2006, 04:04 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif5% (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=366709#post366709)15-04-2006 01:56 PMMy new religion calls blacks niggers, and whites Gods. You can't be in it.

yea that guy got me also............

A_Wisdombody
04-16-2006, 10:32 AM

U are a black man.

Aqueous Moon
04-16-2006, 11:50 AM
Geez, giving out bad rep and not leaving a name is so gay....

Just say what you gotta say, why be a coward about it?

lmao...I got a bunch of bad rep tho....not just one lol

ratty mayonnaise
04-16-2006, 01:37 PM
godang

time for u to get some good uns theN

Aqueous Moon
04-16-2006, 01:55 PM
word!...I would like that for a change....lol

A_Wisdombody
04-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Geez, giving out bad rep and not leaving a name is so gay....

Just say what you gotta say, why be a coward about it?

lmao...I got a bunch of bad rep tho....not just one lol

Someone labeled me "a racist sucker", lmao. Of course, they remained unknown, it probably was a female b/c that was highly emotional.

I'm not anti-white nor pro-black, I am pro-righteous.

Bad Gramma
04-17-2006, 03:03 AM
why would you say that is hilarious? Since you asked I'm gonna be honest with you. No offense intended.

Because it is utterly absurd and looks like a Q & A written by infants, for infants.
Is it so wrong that we(The Nation Of Gods And Earths) adhere to our Lessons to the best of our ability? "Do you" homie. I could give a shit. Who am I to say there's anything "wrong" with doing that?
You see I knock no one for their path in life....to each his/her own,but on the same token why are we viewed as "crazy" ? Dunno fam. I guess some of the outlandish bullshit you guys preach just isn't as readily accepted as the outlandish bullshit religions preach, because religion has been forced on the ignorant masses for such a long time, and on such a large scale.
The Lessons have saved lots of Black men, woman and as a direct result the Black Child which is the future of our civilization.

where is the harm in that? Kind of a paradox saving your people with bullshit, but whatever works I suppose.
unless you acknowledge the Lessons and start your student enrollment you are not God in the physical form.......... Jeez, who would have thought it would be so easy to become God? Where can I enroll?
See this is what gets me, if were sooo crazy, and racist, and stupid and blah, blah then why the hell do you devils care! Dunno really. I guess I just find it irritating.
People spend all of this time trying to discredit our culture and don't even have good arguments! I'm not trying to discredit shit. I see no reason to do that. I'll just straight up tell you I think all the shit you guys talk is utter nonsense. That's not gonna change anything, nor do I intend it to. I do things like this when I'm bored. Seems more interesting than discussing the same artists and music over and over.
All I see is "i don't agree", "your racist", "why can't I be God too?" "your stupid". If you don't agree that is fine there is no one here trying to recruit you, we are righteous people. If this culture brings us peace let us have it. Don't let me get in your way. Can't see why you would.
We are not on here showing and proving all the bullshit and lies in your way of life. We are not in here slaying your religious belief systems, and trust me I am sure their are many on this board that can destroy whatever you "believe" to be true. I don't believe anything that can't be proven, so that's not really applicable to me. But hey, if you do decide to "slay religious belief systems", holla at me so I can join the party.
Also as I stated in my post, Answers for those curious about the NGE, I explained that the Lessons are from the Nation of Islam, those are not our foundation! I know. I just posted the link because some people were talking about the lessons.
I understand white folks not accepting this, of course you don't want to accept the fact that the black man is the supreme being. I'd accept it if I saw the slightest bit of evidence of it. Although I'm really not about racial superiority. If one of you guys did actually stop talking shit and prove something for once, such as the "black man being the supreme being", I would shrug my shoulders and go on with whatever I was doing.
I even understand black people not wanting to accept this because the devil planted fear in us when we were little, and they taught us how to eat the wrong foods (mental & physical), in turn that made us act other than our own self. God forbid you actually take the blame for anything yourselves. It's all the white devil man's fault. That's as plain as day.
U are a black man. Actually, I only said that as a joke. I am 100% savage swine eating white devil man......although I do have a really great tan.

Aqueous Moon
04-17-2006, 06:46 AM
God forbid you actually take the blame for anything yourselves. It's all the white devil man's fault. That's as plain as day.

There is no blame for us to take.

The devil was made to do evil works.

Now, it's time for it to stop.

LHX
04-17-2006, 03:07 PM
I think all the shit you guys talk is utter nonsense. That's not gonna change anything, nor do I intend it to. I do things like this when I'm bored.

boys and girls
welcome to life in the age of dumb

where people throw opinions around as tho anybody really gives 2 shits

what is boredom anyway?
is that when so much of your brain has been infected and numbed that you dont even realize what hell looks like and that you are burning in it?

Queen Of Poetry
04-17-2006, 03:56 PM
yea that guy got me also............

Yeah me too............but like Meth said.........opinions r like assholes........everybody got one........

MoT
04-17-2006, 04:05 PM
how can one admit and prove to be a 10% ?? to my knowledge thats an educated leech.. with no offense i mean everyone has to live off something..so why not the stupid mass of people..

Queen Of Poetry
04-17-2006, 04:06 PM
how can one admit and prove to be a 10% ?? to my knowledge thats an educated leech.. with no offense i mean everyone has to live off something..so why not the stupid mass of people..

Well.........my interruptation of the 10% r............like for example, the folks from Enron who were arrested............

hectis
04-17-2006, 04:16 PM
LOL PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME TRYING TO BUILD WITH THE NGE CUZ THEY KEEP TELLING ME I AM DUMB FOR IT BLAH BLAH BLAH AND I SHOULD STOP IF I WANT TRUE KNOWLEDGE

Queen Of Poetry
04-17-2006, 04:18 PM
LOL PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME TRYING TO BUILD WITH THE NGE CUZ THEY KEEP TELLING ME I AM DUMB FOR IT BLAH BLAH BLAH AND I SHOULD STOP IF I WANT TRUE KNOWLEDGE

Asking questions and wanting to build is no way u being dumb........it shows u have a mind that is willing to others and their thoughts and way of life..........not dumb, more like admirable...........

Claustrofobic
04-17-2006, 04:20 PM
what is boredom anyway?
is that when so much of your brain has been infected and numbed that you dont even realize what hell looks like and that you are burning in it?

I was thinkin lately, people with money are unable to be bored, cuz its like, you sittin at home, you just cant be bored you got money you doin' shit, you enjoying the warmth you livin in, you have shit to do, its like you got all these things goin in your life and youre enjoyin it, whether you know it or now. See, poor people are bored. They just sit al day doin' nothing productive (no offense in any way) and its like they can only wait. They dont have posibilitiets 'n shit right

I was wondering if you 5%'ers see me as a devil when I say that I know about the NGE and have studied it and when I come to the conclusion that I'm not agreeing with it, like I don't believe in the blackman being the original man (I'm not saying I dont agree but hypothetically speaking since I got a lot of studying to do)

hectis
04-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Asking questions and wanting to build is no way u being dumb........it shows u have a mind that is willing to others and their thoughts and way of life..........not dumb, more like admirable...........

NAH IM NOT GOING TO STOP BUILDING CUZ SOME PEOPLE KEEP LEAVING ME BAD REP POINTS AND SHIT

MoT
04-17-2006, 04:46 PM
i do not follow any teachings but those created by free minds to better one-self.. those thoughts that make one take steps forward and still remember the path that is unique 4 each one to reach the truth and by free will i choose to accept physical and mental rituals to stop swimming among all the ignorance and lies..

simply to tell you.. im not a 5%er and im not affiliated with any religous organisation or any other type of organisation ... just a free mind thats trapped in a body in here with y'all

Bad Gramma
04-17-2006, 08:20 PM
There is no blame for us to take.

The devil was made to do evil works. That's the attitude! That'll get you everywhere......yes I am being sarcastic.
boys and girls
welcome to life in the age of dumb And who better to be our host than the king of dumb himself? How very appropriate.
where people throw opinions around as tho anybody really gives 2 shits I seem to recall making a couple of comments that suggested I realise nobody gives a shit what I have to say

nor should they

but
I guess you musn't have picked up on that
what is boredom anyway?
is that when so much of your brain has been infected and numbed that you dont even realize what hell looks like and that you are burning in it? Nah, I'd say that's a pretty piss poor definition actually
but

nice try

And who would have thought there'd be so many Gods around while I burned in hell? I thought we were supposed to go to different places? I knew I should have questioned my Sunday School teacher!

LHX
04-17-2006, 08:56 PM
That's the attitude! That'll get you everywhere......yes I am being sarcastic.
And who better to be our host than the king of dumb himself? How very appropriate.
I seem to recall making a couple of comments that suggested I realise nobody gives a shit what I have to say

nor should they

but
I guess you musn't have picked up on that
Nah, I'd say that's a pretty piss poor definition actually
but

nice try

you can try as hard as you want
but
we will still be here for you when you decide its time to move forward

id love to have a little online sparring session with you
but
i gave up on that a while back

along with drinking
drugs
and jerking off

personally
i have no problem with you being cynical or sarcastic
and i have no problem with you providing an argument of substance for or against something

if youd like
id be more than happy to let you take the floor and field questions the same way Sunny did if you are interested in trying to provide some insight or support to those seeking knowledge

And who would have thought there'd be so many Gods around while I burned in hell? I thought we were supposed to go to different places? I knew I should have questioned my Sunday School teacher!

it seems like we are in different places

peace grandma

PM me if you want to put any threads together to provide some foundation for your perspectives

Aqueous Moon
04-17-2006, 09:45 PM
That's the attitude! That'll get you everywhere......yes I am being sarcastic.

Yea well...you really suck at sarcasm so just shut tha fuck up.

galt john galt
04-17-2006, 10:24 PM
knowing what i know in relation to the teachings of the nge and studying them in the meantime plus with my interactions with members, i understand the nation of gods and earths as a culture of self that emphasizes the freedom of truth. the

Yasir Allah
04-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Peace Queen Aqueous

Don't let him cause you to act other than your own self. You know that's his nature, he's just doing what he's supposed to do. You know the culture degree in the 1-14

Yasir Allah
04-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Peace

Thank you for that positive reply brother.

Bad Gramma
04-18-2006, 07:28 AM
you can try as hard as you want
but
we will still be here for you when you decide its time to move forward
Whoa...that's deep. That's just way over my head. I'll get back to you on that one after I've "moved forward".
id love to have a little online sparring session with you
but
i gave up on that a while back

along with drinking
drugs
and jerking off
Damn. I guess that rules out getting high and having a circle jerk then?
if youd like
id be more than happy to let you take the floor and field questions the same way Sunny did if you are interested in trying to provide some insight or support to those seeking knowledge
I could think of better ways to use my time. And I don't mean that in a smart ass way. I just mean that I literally would not wish to put my time to such use.
it seems like we are in different places
well I'm still waiting on those enrollment details. When I get them I'll weigh up my options and see if I wanna join you guys.
Yea well...you really suck at sarcasm so just shut tha fuck up.
Goodness me. It really doesn't take a whole lot to bring out your bitter, childish side, does it? You should "knowledge" why that's happening. There's gotta be something behind that.
Don't let him cause you to act other than your own self.
Homie, that is her "own self". Take a look at her reactions to being challenged in any past threads. Sadly that person truly is the real deal.

Btw, many thanks for the rep points, Aqeous. I could feel the love leaping right out off my screen and into the warmth of my heart.

LHX
04-18-2006, 08:05 AM
Whoa...that's deep. That's just way over my head. I'll get back to you on that one after I've "moved forward".

Damn. I guess that rules out getting high and having a circle jerk then?

I could think of better ways to use my time. And I don't mean that in a smart ass way. I just mean that I literally would not wish to put my time to such use.

well I'm still waiting on those enrollment details. When I get them I'll weigh up my options and see if I wanna join you guys.

Goodness me. It really doesn't take a whole lot to bring out your bitter, childish side, does it? You should "knowledge" why that's happening. There's gotta be something behind that.

Homie, that is her "own self". Take a look at her reactions to being challenged in any past threads. Sadly that person truly is the real deal.

Btw, many thanks for the rep points, Aqeous. I could feel the love leaping right out off my screen and into the warmth of my heart.

you are good at what you do

but
like i said

i will still be around when the going gets tough

peace

Aqueous Moon
04-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by Bad Gramma Goodness me. It really doesn't take a whole lot to bring out your bitter, childish side, does it? You should "knowledge" why that's happening. There's gotta be something behind that.

You should knowledge how to shut tha fuck up, retard.

Originally Posted by Bad Gramma

At least I left you some good ones, many thanks for entertaining me with your retardedness. Cuz my own self wants to castrate your ass.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Peace Queen......

I see this guy is still at it.

funny how this guy reminds me of another "heckler" from Austraila...........

hectis
04-19-2006, 01:29 AM
They Never Leave There Name Cuz Of Fear

Bad Gramma
04-19-2006, 02:54 AM
you are good at what you do Oh at last...some recognition for my great work. Thankyou.
but
like i said

i will still be around when the going gets tough Sadly for all of us, I don't think I can say the same. I fear my Easter weekend boredom buster may be on its last legs. It's been real though. I'm sure Jesus would have been proud of me.

Aqueous, I can offer you two options...

1. I can egg you on and encourage your humiliating and disgracing yourself.

or

2. I can leave you to do it on your own.

I don't doubt that you are more than capable of doing it yourself, but I do think with my encouragement you will be able to do it to a greater degree. It's your call.

funny how this guy reminds me of another "heckler" from Austraila........... Ahhhh, reunited at last. So tell me, God, how much did you miss me?

Gotta hand it to you though, old buddy, props for picking it. I would have thought it pretty easy to pick even without the Aussie clue, but I'm still surprised you got it. Congrats my dear friend.

They Never Leave There Name Cuz Of Fear Fear of what? I'd make a sarcastic suggestion, but I can't even think of anything to suggest being "jokingly" fearful of, let alone actually genuinly fearing.

Aqueous Moon
04-19-2006, 03:51 AM
Humiliate and disgrace your lips on my ass, k?

or

Shut the fuck up

Claustrofobic
04-19-2006, 04:38 AM
I was hoping on a non-violent thread for once, just trying to build with the NGE and y'all done started a damn fight, Aqueos Moon I know you the brighter one here, please just ignore this guy

Bad Gramma
04-19-2006, 05:37 AM
Humiliate and disgrace your lips on my ass, k?

or

Shut the fuck up Well although you didn't really make it clear which option you prefer, you still gave me the answer I needed. I think you'll be quite alright on your own.
I was hoping on a non-violent thread for once, just trying to build with the NGE and y'all done started a damn fight, Aqueos Moon I know you the brighter one here, please just ignore this guy Yes, of course. How rude of me. Please excuse me and may you geniuses continue your enlightening discussion.

Queen Of Poetry
04-19-2006, 06:54 AM
Peace Queen......

I see this guy is still at it.

funny how this guy reminds me of another "heckler" from Austraila...........

LOL........truth truth

hectis
04-19-2006, 07:19 AM
Oh at last...some recognition for my great work. Thankyou.
Sadly for all of us, I don't think I can say the same. I fear my Easter weekend boredom buster may be on its last legs. It's been real though. I'm sure Jesus would have been proud of me.

Aqueous, I can offer you two options...

1. I can egg you on and encourage your humiliating and disgracing yourself.

or

2. I can leave you to do it on your own.

I don't doubt that you are more than capable of doing it yourself, but I do think with my encouragement you will be able to do it to a greater degree. It's your call.

Ahhhh, reunited at last. So tell me, God, how much did you miss me?

Gotta hand it to you though, old buddy, props for picking it. I would have thought it pretty easy to pick even without the Aussie clue, but I'm still surprised you got it. Congrats my dear friend.

Fear of what? I'd make a sarcastic suggestion, but I can't even think of anything to suggest being "jokingly" fearful of, let alone actually genuinly fearing.

U ARE EXTRA LAME AND A WASTE OF MINE AND EVERYONE ELSE TIME

Decipha Born
04-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Its also a fear of people getting close to him, meaning knowing what he is about,.

Aqueous Moon
04-19-2006, 02:58 PM
I was hoping on a non-violent thread for once, just trying to build with the NGE and y'all done started a damn fight, Aqueos Moon I know you the brighter one here, please just ignore this guy

ok...for the sake of your thread...../( |)

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-22-2006, 12:57 PM
ok...for the sake of your thread...../( |)

*****EDIT****
yes Queen Bad Gramma(Noel) is not worth the wasted energy(even if it is negative)

mad love to you Queen

I have some of my early recordings with me and my old crew I will be sending you some tracks like I did with the Busta...

***EDIT AGAIN***

Ahhhh, reunited at last. So tell me, God, how much did you miss me?

actually it had nothing to do with the Aussie comment(never even saw it)

now this is all starting to manifest.

The more I do the Knowledge on past events that have occurred on this board and how frequently you can "mask" whoever you really are, plus the combonation of your ways and actions on this board recently....leads me to conclude that despite how you make "attempts" to lead some of us out of our natural orbit, take jabs at how we life our lives, etc., etc., you are showing and proving how corrupted you really are.

I mean think about it what person gets enjoyment out of anothers discomfort?

that is devilishment.

You and your boy toy tried that stunt once.
the only thing you two succeded in was making a friendship stronger.....

Aqua Luna we gonna build on this at another time....

Peace.

Bad Gramma
04-23-2006, 05:07 AM
Well like I said, I would have thought it was pretty obvious it was me anyway, but good for you for figuring it out. As for the "aka noel411" thing, I hope you don't think I actually care if people know it's me. In case you forgot, I came right out and admitted it as soon as you dropped your little hint. I could have just ignored that comment if I was concerned.

Honestly Nakhi, the accounts I have had here were registered out of nothing more than boredom. I have never given half a shit if anybody knew who I was, as I know how easy it is to "get caught out".

Although my other accounts were used to create one particular character, I have just been using this old account recently to talk shit mostly. The reason being that I realise it is lame and childish to fuck around with you guys like I did here, and I would rather not use my main account to do it. The sad thing is that while I realise how lame this shit is, some of you people actually continue to call a girl who continually disgraces herself, and makes blatant displays of her childish, ignorant, racist, mindless nature, a "Queen". That's sadder than any of the shit I do here.

And seriously man, I have no desire whatsoever to "lead you out of your natural orbit". I couldn't give a fuck what you do. I just get tired of the bullshit racism and double standards in this place, and the fact that some of these clueless little dipshits actually believe some of the utter nonsense people talk here, and act as if racism and racial supremacy is ok if you can make up some nonsensical stories to go with it.

I have no more of a problem with the NGE or NOI, as I do with most world religions, or cults and sects. Most you guys seem ok to me, even if I don't support your beliefs. It's just a few bad seeds who are still struggling with the concepts of racism and double standards, that make you guys look bad.

And I'd apologise to the thread starter for keeping this shit going, but right now it is the only thing keeping this thread alive anyway.

ratty mayonnaise
04-23-2006, 05:14 AM
are u a recovering mind slave?
whose mind is honey-combed with liek 20 personalitys?
thus u create a nick name for each one of ur persona's

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-23-2006, 09:16 AM
I have no more of a problem with the NGE or NOI, as I do with most world religions, or cults and sects. Most you guys seem ok to me, even if I don't support your beliefs. It's just a few bad seeds who are still struggling with the concepts of racism and double standards, that make you guys look bad.

DUDE IS FBI ? STAY THE FUCK-AWAY FROM WU TANG; YOU DONT BELONG

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-23-2006, 10:50 AM
The sad thing is that while I realise how lame this shit is, some of you people actually continue to call a girl who continually disgraces herself, and makes blatant displays of her childish, ignorant, racist, mindless nature, a "Queen". That's sadder than any of the shit I do here.

you still do not get it, to error is human and my Understanding is that we(The Nation Of Gods And Earths) strive for perfection a on a daily basis. We do fall short just like evryone else the difference is we Knowledge that and use that episode of negative and extract the positive out of it. In other words we do not just make attempts to mess with people...
ex.
Although my other accounts were used to create one particular character, I have just been using this old account recently to talk shit mostly.

this thread would have been fine without the negative, non constructive energy. Just because it isn't visited every 5 minutes does not mean it is not alive.

Aqueous Moon
04-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Well like I said, I would have thought it was pretty obvious it was me anyway, but good for you for figuring it out. As for the "aka noel411" thing, I hope you don't think I actually care if people know it's me. In case you forgot, I came right out and admitted it as soon as you dropped your little hint. I could have just ignored that comment if I was concerned.

Honestly Nakhi, the accounts I have had here were registered out of nothing more than boredom. I have never given half a shit if anybody knew who I was, as I know how easy it is to "get caught out".

Although my other accounts were used to create one particular character, I have just been using this old account recently to talk shit mostly. The reason being that I realise it is lame and childish to fuck around with you guys like I did here, and I would rather not use my main account to do it. The sad thing is that while I realise how lame this shit is, some of you people actually continue to call a girl who continually disgraces herself, and makes blatant displays of her childish, ignorant, racist, mindless nature, a "Queen". That's sadder than any of the shit I do here.

And seriously man, I have no desire whatsoever to "lead you out of your natural orbit". I couldn't give a fuck what you do. I just get tired of the bullshit racism and double standards in this place, and the fact that some of these clueless little dipshits actually believe some of the utter nonsense people talk here, and act as if racism and racial supremacy is ok if you can make up some nonsensical stories to go with it.

And I'd apologise to the thread starter for keeping this shit going, but right now it is the only thing keeping this thread alive anyway.

Wow...you just can't stop thinking about me, huh? lmao

For someone who supposedly "doesn't give a fuck" you really are quite obssesed with me and the 5%.

And, actually it feels good that you have allowed me to control your emotions...you are soo weak!

All you have is insults and sillly sarcasm....how boring!

Been there, done that....so, like I said before - shut the fuck up or just kill yourself and feel better.

Nakhi...peace God!
Respect and love to you Sun!

Bad Gramma
04-24-2006, 12:57 AM
DUDE IS FBI ? STAY THE FUCK-AWAY FROM WU TANG; YOU DONT BELONG
Haha, great stuff. I love clowns like you. Funniest thing about people like you is that I actually more than likely have a better perception of what the Wu are about than your desperate little confused mind allows for you to have.
you still do not get it, to error is human and my Understanding is that we(The Nation Of Gods And Earths) strive for perfection a on a daily basis. We do fall short just like evryone else the difference is we Knowledge that and use that episode of negative and extract the positive out of it. In other words we do not just make attempts to mess with people...
Well that girl I speak of must have a really poor “knowledging” ability, because she’s taking awful long extract anything “positive” from her behaviour.
this thread would have been fine without the negative, non constructive energy. Just because it isn't visited every 5 minutes does not mean it is not alive.
A lot of what is being said and displayed here is actually still quite relevant to the topic of this thread. If the author is interested in learning about the NGE he can go digging through the hundreds of other threads on it anyway.
Wow...you just can't stop thinking about me, huh? lmao

For someone who supposedly "doesn't give a fuck" you really are quite obssesed with me and the 5%.
Well I wouldn’t say I’m “obsessed” with you, but shit, I damn sure am fascinated by you. You really are a remarkable being. Unfortunately though, I don’t mean that in a good way.
And, actually it feels good that you have allowed me to control your emotions...you are soo weak!
Ummm, let’s just take a look back for a moment. Who is the one shooting her mouth (fingers) off, and getting heated, and who is the one calming playing with your ass?
All you have is insults and sillly sarcasm....how boring!
Uhhhhh…….I think I might just leave that one.
Been there, done that....so, like I said before - shut the fuck up or just kill yourself and feel better.
As above.

LHX
04-24-2006, 03:50 PM
that joke has been on-going for almost a year now

incredible

LHX
04-24-2006, 03:53 PM
no

i dont think you are a joke

yes
the joke is on me

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Geez, Goddess....why did you have to bump this???

Bad Gramma makes me wanna puke!

I didn't want to see his post...it's disgusting!

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 04:02 PM
omg...not you too!!

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 04:22 PM
well...if that's how you feel about it. :b

respect! :king:

just don't cross me :dududu:

I don't play that shit }:T

lmao :lmao:

LHX
04-24-2006, 04:59 PM
waterworld

Sexy Jasper
04-24-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm all for discount, but 5% seems a little steep.

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Haha, great stuff. I love clowns like you. Funniest thing about people like you is that I actually more than likely have a better perception of what the Wu are about than your desperate little confused mind allows for you to have.

who is the one calming playing with your ass?

Uhhhhh…….
I am sorry sir,

You dont belong here!; because you are not building or adding anything contructive. What you do do is contantly blog up threads, that is desperate. If you are collecting info for your FBI files then just come out and say it! If you listened to, or appreciated wu then you would know the importance of the lessons, you are only taking the rza´s words out of context to fit your own agenda. If people wanted to respectfully exchange opinions they would do so in CIVILIZED manner.
You are savage subhuman that communicates in insults and jibberish. I pity you!
Peace to everybody building on this site keep it up!

ratty mayonnaise
04-24-2006, 05:39 PM
rofl at lhx sig

their aint no stopping her

Sexy Jasper
04-24-2006, 05:59 PM
There's just no stoppin' the poppin' so bitch don't go coppin'

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 06:04 PM
caaavey!! lmao

wuz up, caveey?

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 06:09 PM
yoooo

some folks need to stay the fuck outta KTL!!

Sexy Jasper
04-24-2006, 06:13 PM
yoooo

some folks need to stay the fuck outta KTL!!
Yeah, like those people who pretend to be all smart and then after 2 pages start a humorous repartee and patting eachothers asses out of social obligation.

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 06:14 PM
go cavebitch....it's ya birthday!!!

ratty mayonnaise
04-24-2006, 06:32 PM
lol

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-24-2006, 06:47 PM
now I see why KTL was closed before....

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Peace King,

You know wuz up!

Even Moses hated on the savage cave people!

He blew 300 of em up into smithereens

lmao...I mean, we can see why he hated them now.....smh

Bad Gramma
04-24-2006, 08:11 PM
I am sorry sir,

You dont belong here!; because you are not building or adding anything contructive. What you do do is contantly blog up threads, that is desperate. If you are collecting info for your FBI files then just come out and say it! If you listened to, or appreciated wu then you would know the importance of the lessons, you are only taking the rza´s words out of context to fit your own agenda. If people wanted to respectfully exchange opinions they would do so in CIVILIZED manner.
You are savage subhuman that communicates in insults and jibberish. I pity you!
Peace to everybody building on this site keep it up!
Rza? Who ever said anything about Rza? The sources from which I learn and gather information do actually extend beyond hip hop music, seemingly unlike some people here. As for "constantly blogging up threads", this is actually the only thread I stirred up some shit in as far as I recall.

But whatever, I've gathered my information for my FBI files. I have no desire to continue this shit. I'd much rather go back to kicking it with "Spooky" Mulder and Scully.

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
well then..get the fuck out!

peace, dipshit!

don't forget to kill yourself on the way out of the forum! lmao

Bad Gramma
04-24-2006, 08:37 PM
Before I go, Aqua, I would just like to teach you about a little concept called "irony". I will warn you in advance though, that it might be a bit much for your feeble little mind to grasp. To make things easier I will use an example of a series of incidents you were involved in, rather than overwhelming that feeble mind with a complicated definition.

Ok, here's my example.

Your using both of your accounts to send rep comments to both of my accounts, as in a total of 4 comments, one of which was to inform me that I'm "obsessed" with you.

Now go and get yourself a dictionary, read the definition of "irony", and use it in combination with my example, and you may just learn something today (or tonight).

Like I said in that other thread, in so many words, there is nothing to gain from continuing to make exchanges with a mentally incapacitated twit, who can come up with nothing better than the same spiteful comments over and over, so I'm afraid you're just gonna have to make a fool of yourself without me.

Later.

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 08:40 PM
blah blah blah

shut up obssesed person

worry about your own bad rep comments and kill yourself

you are pathetic

7EL7
04-25-2006, 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by Bad Gramma

its simple

you just agree with those who call themselves NGE and pretend to be NGE, those who accept you/yacubs grafted devil as a friend

any one who doesn't accept your ways is disagreeable in your torn up cipher

you don't wanna learn about the NGE

you don't see it as ok

you just wanna change it into what you wanna change it into so that you and yours can benefit from it

steal it and mock it like your kind has done so many times in the past with so much of what we created

you wanna catch the weak earth or the dim sun so that you can suck the life out him/her and attach yourself onto as host

like you created it, like you came up with "The Way"

you want your people to be "The Ones"

its your nature and you won't get away with it today

we see you !

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-25-2006, 11:03 AM
its simple

you just agree with those who call themselves NGE and pretend to be NGE, those who accept you/yacubs grafted devil as a friend

any one who doesn't accept your ways is disagreeable in your torn up cipher

you don't wanna learn about the NGE

you don't see it as ok

you just wanna change it into what you wanna change it into so that you and yours can benefit from it

steal it and mock it like your kind has done so many times in the past with so much of what we created

you wanna catch the weak earth or the dim sun so that you can suck the life out him/her and attach yourself onto as host

like you created it, like you came up with "The Way"

you want your people to be "The Ones"

its your nature and you won't get away with it today

we see you !

I agree with you Sun.

Aqua Luna
04-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Word.

aismani
06-29-2006, 09:50 PM
Let's remember that NGE r not racists............lots of folks look on the surface of the Lessons and not the meanings..............the Father taught a white man the Lessons............this is often forgotten................

aaaiight

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 12:45 AM
fuck 5%

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-30-2006, 02:54 AM
fuck 5%

no fuck you..

supremecharma
06-30-2006, 03:05 AM
no fuck you..

:'( im all upset now...

manhattan360
06-30-2006, 06:52 PM
any one got the solar facts

Aqueous Moon
06-30-2006, 08:43 PM
any one got the solar facts

http://www.bazzworks.com/an/plus/solar/

manhattan360
07-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Thank You Peace Keep Teaching the babies they are the future

BLACKLAZARUSFIST
07-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Peace,

I come in the name of See-Knowledge-Allah. Now to the Bible readers if you have read Genesis and you believe the interpretation of them scriptures;didn't it say god made adam from mud? What color is mud? The blackman is the Original man! Do the knowledge of the many conditions that happened in His-tory we endured the most punishment.
Even though the Father taught a caucasion(white)man.Our duty is to civilize our people and children. It says in the lessons that a devil can't be civilized(many have tried). I like doing the knowledge, I have written the wisdom now build your understanding.

Iron Fist
07-01-2006, 09:06 PM
''black man is the ORIGINAL man''
key word is original.....

but this is only according to what scale that YOU think ''superior'' is..........
matterfact why dont you tell me what you know.

what is ''superior'' according to your understanding and maybe we can deal with equality....

peace
I'd like to know how this statement is or was actually proven. Without scientifical proof this is only a foolish statement. I could just create a new religion with other white people and say that white people are the ORIGINAL man on earth, and God. Isn't the NGE a similar case ? I dunno the NGE history though... could someone tell me about the origins of the NGE (where, when, why... it begun) ??

Iron Fist
07-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I think the whole idea of having an ORIGINAL MAN on earth is stupid. If there was an original man, like NGE adepts stating the blacks were, why would there be any white people on earth ? How would they have appeared on earth? Wouldn't they be of the same line of descent from the first men on earth ? This is just stupid cause after the first men appeared on earth (the fuck I know how...) it would be stupid to think another inferior race materialised just after.

IMO the color of men is just an auto-adaptation of the body depending on the climate, the temperature and many other factors, where they lived in. If you look at the world today, white people are scattered in colder places like North Europe (Russia, Denmark, Scottland...) or North-America, where the sun is not that mighty, and darker people are more scattered in hotter places like Africa and South America.

Yo I ain't trying to fight, so if you are going to reply to that post do it peacefully please. Thanks!

BLACKLAZARUSFIST
07-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Peace,

I'ma ask you this what kind of books do you read? The Bible?,encyclopedias? what?!? or are you just talking,saying what you think is riiiight? Everything has a beginning! Read, Sometimes you may find things you disagree with but,they are right and exact. Why was there slavery?..Oh it never existed where you are from? huh?!? All I'm saying is read. Then come back at me and the gods with something worth answering!

PEACE!

Iron Fist
07-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Peace,

I'ma ask you this what kind of books do you read? The Bible?,encyclopedias? what?!? or are you just talking,saying what you think is riiiight? Everything has a beginning! Read, Sometimes you may find things you disagree with but,they are right and exact. Why was there slavery?..Oh it never existed where you are from? huh?!? All I'm saying is read. Then come back at me and the gods with something worth answering!

PEACE!
Yo I was a bit unclear. I do believe there was an original man on earth, but what I don't agree with people telling they know the color of the original man. Plus what I'm saying is that we are all of the same line of descent of the original man. So we are all technically the same race. So we're all originally blacks if the first human was black.

What I'd like to know is how whites appeared on earth if we aren't from the same line of descent from the Original man, supposedly (is it proven ?) Black man. We suddenly materialised one day ? We evolved from the whale ?

I just think this belief they have is stupid, cause it's not tangible.

Yes I did read the Bible.