PDA

View Full Version : fiction - non-fiction - is there a difference?

LHX
04-05-2006, 01:04 PM
in this day and age of information

where we have conspiracies and a media that seem to 'make it up as they go along'

what is the difference between fiction and non-ficiton at this point?

is a work of fiction any less accurate than a history textbook if you are unable to verify history?

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 03:23 PM
yeah...history books can be shady.

But, if I look at you and see a huge scar on your face then I can know that at some point in your history - depending on how fresh the scar is, that you were injured.

Some history is illustrated

LORD NOSE
04-05-2006, 03:42 PM
and if you read about what a people did in the past, look at them now, and catch them still doing what was written about them, this will confirm the truthfulness in what was written

even if its they use flying horses and roaches to describe these people

LHX
04-05-2006, 03:45 PM
maybe thats another dimension to this then

maybe there are a lot of accurate history books that had to be written in obscure metaphor or else people would have got done in

LHX
04-05-2006, 03:45 PM
yeah...history books can be shady.

But, if I look at you and see a huge scar on your face then I can know that at some point in your history - depending on how fresh the scar is, that you were injured.

Some history is illustrated

can we really trust the eyes that much any more?

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 03:49 PM
can we really trust the eyes that much any more?
Well...depends on what you are trying to see.

and lol...the third eye sees a lot more then the physical ones.

LHX
04-05-2006, 03:54 PM
and lol...the third eye sees a lot more then the physical ones.

true

these days it feel like you need 5 eyes to catch all the shit goin around

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 03:58 PM
5...that number - hmmm

Something about that number - }:|

What is going on??...lol

hectis
04-05-2006, 04:00 PM
SHOULD THAT NUMBER BE CHANGED I MEAN THERE HAS TO BE MORE OR LESS THEN 5% OF THE EARTH THERE ARE LIKE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 04:03 PM
What are you talking about, Hectis?

hectis
04-05-2006, 04:14 PM
What are you talking about, Hectis?

85% ARE UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE 10%ARE THE ONES WHO KNOW THE TRUTH BUT KEEP IT FROM THE 85% AND THEN U HAVE THE 5% WHO DO NOT BELIEVE THE 10% BUT TEACH THAT GOD IS THE SUPREME BLACK MAN WITH IN THEY ARE CIVILIZED PEOPLE
SO WHAT I AM ASKING IS IS ONLY 5% OF THE WORLD STILL CIVILIZED I MEAN THERE IS A BILLIONS MORE PEOPLE NOW SO WOULDN’T THE NUMBER GO UP OR DOWN

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 04:37 PM
No..because the 5 is the math of Power/refinement.

You gotta think deeper then counting bodies...do the math.

dif de la rev
04-05-2006, 04:40 PM
yes. . . . shall i go on?, ok. the difference is fact that can be substantiated versus information that cannot be verified. fiction is something that is made up non fiction is not. fiction is the bale of hay from which the thread of gold is the non fiction.

if you cannot trust your eyes as to fiction and non fiction, you most likely cannot seperate the glitter and bright lights from the realization of self actualized.

LORD NOSE
04-05-2006, 04:48 PM
yes. . . . shall i go on?, ok. the difference is fact that can be substantiated versus information that cannot be verified. fiction is something that is made up non fiction is. fiction is the bale of hat from which the thread of gold is the non fiction.

do you ever read your replies before you press the submit button ?

dif de la rev
04-05-2006, 04:55 PM
do you ever read your replies before you press the submit button ?

i never check spelling.

hectis
04-05-2006, 05:01 PM
No..because the 5 is the math of Power/refinement.

You gotta think deeper then counting bodies...do the math.

ok i just wanted to know

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 05:13 PM
ok i just wanted to know

Yeah...like if you take the 85 8 + 5 = 13

The 13th letter of the alphabet is M for master

You wouldn't call the 85% masters because a master is the one who rules wisely by making his knowledge understood.

But, you would call the 5%(power/refinement) who builds with positivity and doesn't let negaitivity take over a master (8).

See - if you do the math...it's get clearer.

galt john galt
04-05-2006, 08:19 PM
that's like asking if the waking world is on par with the r.e.m of sleep.

LHX
04-05-2006, 10:49 PM
yes. . . . shall i go on?, ok. the difference is fact that can be substantiated versus information that cannot be verified. fiction is something that is made up non fiction is not. fiction is the bale of hay from which the thread of gold is the non fiction.

if you cannot trust your eyes as to fiction and non fiction, you most likely cannot seperate the glitter and bright lights from the realization of self actualized.

what information can be verified between any 2 people?

can you trust me to provide you with verifiable information?

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 12:51 AM
what information can be verified between any 2 people?

can you trust me to provide you with verifiable information?

only that which they both deem as a truth they both can confirm. mostly from evidence that is physical than empirical and lastly circumstantial.

it depends on the information and where it leads.

LHX
04-06-2006, 04:07 AM
only that which they both deem as a truth they both can confirm. mostly from evidence that is physical than empirical and lastly circumstantial.

it depends on the information and where it leads.

how can you confirm something when you have to take deception into consideration?

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 02:04 PM
how can you confirm something when you have to take deception into consideration?

do you always use a hypothesis to confirm everything in consideration?

i know you have an element of common knowledge that is accentuated with your higher senses to function in the realms of logic and reason.

LHX
04-06-2006, 02:53 PM
higher senses

what are these?

which organs in the body do the higher sensing?

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 03:00 PM
what are these?

which organs in the body do the higher sensing?

your cognition. is not memory a higher sense and to incorporate your memory with the present situation a higher sense than just the spur of the moment reaction?

your brain. certain areas of your brain are for the function of that which is automatic - like recalling memory. other areas assess the current situation - like fight or flight, adrenaline.

LHX
04-06-2006, 03:05 PM
your cognition. is not memory a higher sense and to incorporate your memory with the present situation a higher sense than just the spur of the moment reaction?

your brain. certain areas of your brain are for the function of that which is automatic - like recalling memory. other areas assess the current situation - like fight or flight, adrenaline.

i would have to disagree about memory being a higher sense

fight or flight is based on fear

fear is an illusion

memory is very over estimated from what i can see at this point

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 03:08 PM
i would have to disagree about memory being a higher sense

fight or flight is based on fear

fear is an illusion

memory is very over estimated from what i can see at this point

fear might be an illusion but your body will accept the preservation of itself as real not as illusion from fear.

by cognition i was actually looking for intuition.

LHX
04-06-2006, 03:13 PM
fear might be an illusion but your body will accept the preservation of itself as real not as illusion from fear.

and thru knowledge you can over come that?

are we taught to doubt our preservation?

dif de la rev
04-06-2006, 03:20 PM
and thru knowledge you can over come that?

are we taught to doubt our preservation?

yes, you can be the smart one and save yourself. look around you, people live like tomorrow might not come, others like time is not moving against them.

we have the tech to extend life and the machinery to annihilate it at will. preservation is innate or inherent. to doubt that means to be taught a nature that nurtures self-suicide.