PDA

View Full Version : 'truth' and responsibility

LHX
04-08-2006, 12:37 AM
too bad this whole shit cant be just as easy as 'being a nice guy'

unfortunately
it seems that we are responsible for more than that

in the search for truth or salvation or redemption or whatever you want to call it

the further down the path you go
the more options you get introduced to and seriously consider

the nice guy approach works until somebody leaves you with nothing or bites your hand

then you might move on to the 'dont trust anybody' approach

that works until you realize how stressful a lifestyle of paranoia can really be

the 'ignore it and hope it goes away' angle works until shit gets too real and you cant ignore it anymore

the 'i just want to do one last thing and get this over with' approach works until you realize how the world stays the same after every suicide bombing

you can avoid the pressure for short periods of time

maybe long enough to have a career
or start a family
and have hobbies
etc

but
that doesnt mean you arent responsible for that other shit

the pressure will be on you until you fulfil your responsibilities

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 12:47 AM
yeah...no more Mrs. Nicegirl...or watever.

LHX...What are you really saying?

I think I don't get it

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 12:55 AM
ok...so why it gotta be all like this "YOU %" are ignorant?

what chu want us to do?

white folk get screwed over in the system - everybody does.

we tryna educate oursleves - darnit!

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 01:01 AM
a month?...c'mon you ain't that slow! lmao

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 01:02 AM
On tha real...the more controversial something is the more people pay attention to it.

Check the threads, right here in KTL...the ones wit alll the hits are the ones talking about some controversial topics.

I'm just saying...the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

and ya'll like that shit.

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 01:11 AM
no doubt thats why im stocking up on ammo

theres more to build on %

its a good start

but like i said previously % take truth and manipulate it to thier own benefit
what tha?....lol that shit is just too funny!

ammo?...well when you ready to go to war look me up personally, k? lmao

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 01:23 AM
let us not ruin this thread

we made this system

what can we do beside be prison warders seriously
we?...who is we?

Im tryna get free...I ain't tryna lock nobody up

So...who is we?

and...I don't see why this discussion ruins the thread...what's the big deal?

TeknicelStylez
04-08-2006, 01:33 AM
ok...so why it gotta be all like this "YOU %" are ignorant?

what chu want us to do?

white folk get screwed over in the system - everybody does.

we tryna educate oursleves - darnit!

So lets do that than?

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 01:35 AM
yes...lets do that

what is your point?

TeknicelStylez
04-08-2006, 02:59 AM
My point is, lets educate ourselves.

maestro wooz
04-08-2006, 03:17 AM
yeah...no more Mrs. Nicegirl...or watever.

LHX...What are you really saying?

I think I don't get it

we are debating life and death
good and evil
polo or t-shirt
starve or feed
sandals or sneaks

the point to life, the reason to keep getting up. Whats it matter exactly WHEN the tank cracks and the leak turns into 30,000 liquid pounds on your face, is there anything you should do before it crashes down

Visionz
04-08-2006, 03:59 AM
too bad this whole shit cant be just as easy as 'being a nice guy'

unfortunately
it seems that we are responsible for more than that

in the search for truth or salvation or redemption or whatever you want to call it

the further down the path you go
the more options you get introduced to and seriously consider

the nice guy approach works until somebody leaves you with nothing or bites your hand

then you might move on to the 'dont trust anybody' approach

that works until you realize how stressful a lifestyle of paranoia can really be

the 'ignore it and hope it goes away' angle works until shit gets too real and you cant ignore it anymore

the 'i just want to do one last thing and get this over with' approach works until you realize how the world stays the same after every suicide bombing

you can avoid the pressure for short periods of time

maybe long enough to have a career
or start a family
and have hobbies
etc

but
that doesnt mean you arent responsible for that other shit

the pressure will be on you until you fulfil your responsibilities

This goes back to another thread but I still say 9/11 is the lie begging to be exposed. Is there any way to get national media coverage to expose the lie? I really think it's the only way to swat the bee hive. Otherwise any other hope for progress is one of a very slow path.

And I'm getting impatient. This world conquest for war threatens to consume us all.

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 04:02 AM
we are debating life and death
good and evil
polo or t-shirt
starve or feed
sandals or sneaks

the point to life, the reason to keep getting up. Whats it matter exactly WHEN the tank cracks and the leak turns into 30,000 liquid pounds on your face, is there anything you should do before it crashes down
Hell yeah!

Imma call out the devil and proclaim my allegaience to the Truth

Even on my death bed with my last breath - the truth is more valuable then the lies of the DEVIL.

Fo my seeds, if nothing else - them devils can't stop me from making love to the Original Asiatic big dick Blackman...I'll replinish this Earth with the seeds of truth...word is bond!

It ain't a game!

LHX
04-08-2006, 09:17 AM
Imma call out the devil and proclaim my allegaience to the Truth

Even on my death bed with my last breath - the truth is more valuable then the lies of the DEVIL.

you can call the devil out all you want

he aint listening
and he aint gonna come when you call him out

and he is smart enough to make you look like the devil for calling him out

if you already have allegiance to the truth
then what does it matter if you call the devil out
or
you wait until he has no choice but to face you?

LHX
04-08-2006, 09:19 AM
This goes back to another thread but I still say 9/11 is the lie begging to be exposed. Is there any way to get national media coverage to expose the lie? I really think it's the only way to swat the bee hive. Otherwise any other hope for progress is one of a very slow path.

And I'm getting impatient. This world conquest for war threatens to consume us all.

911 has already been exposed

i dont think there is a single person here that will tell you that the media is reporting the whole story

how do you approach life when there is something that is threatening to consume you
and
its imminent?

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 03:02 PM

he aint listening

or

Who cares if the DEVIL listens??

P.E.A.C.E to the Nation of Gods and Earths

Don't you know that the devil can't face the Truth?

I'll expose his illusions and the people who love the devil will fight to keep their illusions because ignorance makes them happy.

So they can't say they were not warned...'I never promised you a rose garden'

Frontal Lobotomy
04-08-2006, 04:26 PM
I dunno about nations of gods and earths or any of that stuff, that ain't the road i walk. But with regard to taking responsibility, I see where you're all going. Eric is right in that the 9/11 lie needs to be made 'black and white' so that the people are forced to recognise. Only when people recognise, can they take responsibility. It goes beyond the whole 9/11 thing, it includes it all; the AIDS fiasco, what the church uses to maintain a stranglehold on western morality, what gives the elite their motivation and power to rule all behind closed doors, all that crap and more. Recognition is the key, we can go around spewing out crap about whose fault it is for whatever, but it won't make a shitter of difference, as blame is what only starts wars and crap anyway. Granted, Aqua's devil portrait holds some validity as white 'men' have shaped this world, but if black 'men' were the original gods, then they were the first to throw spears and rocks, and kill one another, thus starting the chain reaction. So I guess in some indirect way, we can all take responsibility for our own shortcomings. The one question that remains is, how long have we got to admit we all fucked up before it all comes to an end?

Wooly Noggins
04-08-2006, 04:27 PM

he aint listening

its not for him to hear

no one is inviting him

he can only use lies do that - and he can only do that in the dark

not when the sun is out

or
the devil gets upset when he's called out, to counter this, he uses lies,slander and even murder - and this proves those who call him out right
plus it wakes those who never saw him for who he really is

Wooly Noggins
04-08-2006, 04:36 PM
I dunno about nations of gods and earths or any of that stuff, that ain't the road i walk. But with regard to taking responsibility, I see where you're all going. Eric is right in that the 9/11 lie needs to be made 'black and white' so that the people are forced to recognise. Only when people recognise, can they take responsibility. It goes beyond the whole 9/11 thing, it includes it all; the AIDS fiasco, what the church uses to maintain a stranglehold on western morality, what gives the elite their motivation and power to rule all behind closed doors, all that crap and more. Recognition is the key, we can go around spewing out crap about whose fault it is for whatever, but it won't make a shitter of difference, as blame is what only starts wars and crap anyway. Granted, Aqua's devil portrait holds some validity as white 'men' have shaped this world, but if black 'men' were the original gods, then they were the first to throw spears and rocks, and kill one another, thus starting the chain reaction. So I guess in some indirect way, we can all take responsibility for our own shortcomings. The one question that remains is, how long have we got to admit we all fucked up before it all comes to an end?

spears and rocks huh ?

before the devil plundered and captured us, we built pyramids,had underground plumbing, made and used high science and math, and was the source for all knowledge of how to work this earth -

after he left with the booty all that was left was the old the very young the weak and unuseable earth/soil - he came back a couple of hundreds of years to film/picture the damage he has caused -

we were then found naked and primitive - stripped of everything that we once built and taught the world to build - the white man is not an evolved version of the black man he is a dissolved version of us -

and they used us to build their empire - he could not have risen to power with out us and when we leave he will have nothing but robots and concrete -

he was made for a purpose and he served his purpose

Wooly Noggins
04-08-2006, 04:45 PM
you are aware that the devil tells more truth than lie? 99% truth 1% lie. no one has to lie to make another person seem devilish, the truth will do just fine.

i think i understand what your saying

he tells the truth because he is a narcissist and needs to bring attention to his evilness to make himself feel powerful

but he coats it with with a lie so that you can draw up your own picture and try to guess what he really means - he is a crafty unclear subliminal speaking creature for shure

Wooly Noggins
04-08-2006, 04:46 PM

he tells the truth because he is a narcissist and needs to bring attention to his evilness to make himself feel powerful

but he coats it with with a lie so that you can draw up your own picture and try to guess what he really means - he is a crafty unclear subliminal speaking creature for shure

i know a few niggas who do the same shit

Frontal Lobotomy
04-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Ok, so spears and rocks were prehaps not the most tasteful analogy, but my point still remains, and I think you really missed it out, Wooly. I hear what you're saying about pyramids, and high science and all that other stuff, I can relate to what you're saying. But still, when building this grand empire, people were still expendable, I bet this noble and grand race of people were still not above raping and killing, and all the other wonderful things that we as a modern society still thrive on. It also strikes me as interesting that patriarchy still is an underlying theme going through all of this. Black, White, it don't matter a fuck as it still men if you see what I mean.
Grand science? We're still animals whatever way you look at it, we still find that males dominate, and we like to kill to show how strong we are. Now given that the theme of the thread is responsibility, I think perhaps we should address that which we're all in part responsible for, regardless of the belief system blame game.

LHX
04-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Who cares if the DEVIL listens??

P.E.A.C.E to the Nation of Gods and Earths

Don't you know that the devil can't face the Truth?

I'll expose his illusions and the people who love the devil will fight to keep their illusions because ignorance makes them happy.

So they can't say they were not warned...'I never promised you a rose garden'

good points

LHX
04-08-2006, 05:48 PM
its not for him to hear

no one is inviting him

he can only use lies do that - and he can only do that in the dark

not when the sun is out

the devil gets upset when he's called out, to counter this, he uses lies,slander and even murder - and this proves those who call him out right
plus it wakes those who never saw him for who he really is

maybe there is some under-estimating going on here

the devil will take whatever form it needs to to trick you

even the form of an intelligent and open-minded person calling out the devil

ultimately
we can only know for sure who walks right and who doesnt when all this shit is said and done

its the nature of the situation

anything before that is hunches and speculation

nothing more

the devil is a master strategist

LHX
04-08-2006, 05:50 PM

what?

telling the truth will bring attention to a narcissist?

Wooly Noggins
04-08-2006, 06:00 PM
maybe there is some under-estimating going on here

the devil will take whatever form it needs to to trick you

the devil cannot be reformed - he/they are in the form that they were made and can no longer use their tricks and lies to decieve those of us who are awake to his madness -

even the form of an intelligent and open-minded person calling out the devil

he might be able to trick those who are sleep if he comes as one who understands the plight of the oppressed - but not the awake - one who calls out the devil has to have a high level of love for the oppressed - they know him and he knows them -

ultimately
we can only know for sure who walks right and who doesnt when all this shit is said and done

its the nature of the situation

those of us who walk in the muds have a hard walk and a hard talk - the pressure is on us and not on the oppressors children - his pressure comes from the oppressed exposing his daddy for the crafty creature he is

anything before that is hunches and speculation

nothing more

the devil is a master strategist

he is a master to those who know no better - his power is in the those who he deceived - and he is losing those

Wooly Noggins
04-08-2006, 06:01 PM
what?

telling the truth will bring attention to a narcissist?

yes - he always winds up telling on himself

LHX
04-08-2006, 06:14 PM
the devil cannot be reformed - he/they are in the form that they were made and can no longer use their tricks and lies to decieve those of us who are awake to his madness -

would you agree that the devil is a tool
and
not something to be reformed?

he might be able to trick those who are sleep if he comes as one who understands the plight of the oppressed - but not the awake - one who calls out the devil has to have a high level of love for the oppressed - they know him and he knows them -

agreed

those of us who walk in the muds have a hard walk and a hard talk - the pressure is on us and not on the oppressors children - his pressure comes from the oppressed exposing his daddy for the crafty creature he is

i have to disagree with this
it seems that the oppressors children do not want to be alive
yet
they are afraid to die
and are also trapped in the vortex of desire

once they stay in this trap for long enough
- if their bodies can tolerate it -
they develop the tendencies of the oppressor

he is a master to those who know no better - his power is in the those who he deceived - and he is losing those
slowly
and predictaby

Wooly Noggins
04-08-2006, 07:12 PM
and
not something to be reformed?

he is there to reform not be reformed - he's that fire that you put steel in to shape it - when all the swords are sharp and ready to slice, you put the fire out

i have to disagree with this
it seems that the oppressors children do not want to be alive
yet
they are afraid to die
and are also trapped in the vortex of desire
they want to live - but they want to live a life without the got dam devil - but he's a leech - always grabbing and devouring with his hands and mouth

once they stay in this trap for long enough
- if their bodies can tolerate it -
they develop the tendencies of the oppressor
not if they have guides who see the traps clearly

LHX
04-08-2006, 07:26 PM
he is there to reform not be reformed - he's that fire that you put steel in to shape it - when all the swords are sharp and ready to slice, you put the fire out

do you think there are people who are physically unable to understand this?

LHX
04-08-2006, 07:46 PM
why do u think this^?

who me?

LHX
04-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Anybody Who Is %
Why Do U Think The White Man Was Made Blah Blah Blah

There Has To Be A Reason Why You Think This
Please
Why Did The Whiteman Make Your Swords Blah Blah

for me personally
i studied the i ching first
and then noticed that the 5 percent literature was coming to the same conclusions as i was seeing in the i ching

there is no question about it tho
the terms that 5 percent literature chooses to use is harsh

the words white and black get everybodys juices flowing

they are controversial words
but
if you consider the environment that the literature was introduced to america with
it starts to make sense why they would use such harsh words

if the people in the slums could not visibly identify an enemy
it would have been impossible to get anybody to listen to such esoteric knowledge

maybe the literature needs to be updated for the times

what worked then may not be what would work now

what good is yesterdays map when the landscape has shifted?

LHX
04-09-2006, 09:00 PM
no doubt...me i came ton elevated understanding studying the higher sciences which are suppresed by theese pigs which led me to the conspiracy.......etc...my ? is why do % think yacub created the white man for thier own benefit...there has to be some facts or data to support this claim...thats what i want to know

nice break down

consider this

it is not clear whether yacub was an actual man or whether he is a group of people or whether he is an understanding

also
yacub did not create the white man for anybodys 'benefit'
instead
yacub did it because it had to be done
or
because it was possible

from my research and understanding
it seems to me that yacub and the white man has a lot to do with the development of words and the phonetic alphabet and lies

it is a lot easier to conceptualize yacub as an actual man when a person is introduced to a system of knowledge
but
it is useful to try and look past the metaphors

also
i have challenging people a lot lately to question the validity of all facts and data

thats the only question i ask you -

what kind of facts or data are you looking for?

something you can verify with your eyes?

galt john galt
04-10-2006, 12:18 AM
is not truth what convicts people to do actions that they carry out - their disposition to receiving/acknowleedging it? and by that very approach to truth itself the responsibility resides in the understanding they receive?

everyone is responsible to representing the truth as it stands not how it should go.

LORD NOSE
02-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by LHX
and
not something to be reformed?"

Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins