PDA

View Full Version : a-alike

goldyn chyld
04-08-2006, 01:46 AM
what exactly does a-alike mean. wu-tang members say it all the time along with other rappers. i was listening to method man - grid iron rap and was just wondering. thanks for the help

goldyn chyld
04-10-2006, 02:39 AM
is this a stupid question? or does nobody know?

the silencer
04-10-2006, 01:01 PM
ive always wondered the same thing actually.....thats a good question

Aqueous Moon
04-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Yeah..that's easy.

It means people of like minds building with each other...The Gods in the Wu build with their A - alikes...they study with other people of like minds.

the silencer
04-11-2006, 12:33 AM
thanks for the explanation....but cood u elaborate on the origin or the meaning behind the term itself.....im just curious

Aqueous Moon
04-11-2006, 12:41 AM
Yeah...it reminded me of the law: like repel/unlike attract.

It has to do with magnetism and knowledge.

A means ALLAH

ALLAH means

A - arm
L- leg
L - leg
A - arm
H - head

It means they don't repel each other because they are alike as Allah, they are one. So they can kick it and build.

And thye can repel all un alikes together...meaning teach them that are not like they are.

4-Bar Killer
04-11-2006, 11:02 AM
^^^yeah.. so I guess b/c-alikes means people that "they" don't share the same thoughts/agrees with?

Aqueous Moon
04-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Naw...it means that they do share the same thoughts/views with them.

and....nice add-on, Legato.

the silencer
04-16-2006, 05:49 PM
totally unrelated question but just another thing i was wonderin what it means...

Rza says "Mighty ices" alot....ive been tryin to figure out what that means...im thinkin it has somethin to do with women just by the context...like "Misses" Might-isses or sumthin.....i dono...

somebody help me out plz./...

A_Wisdombody
04-16-2006, 11:57 PM
what exactly does a-alike mean. wu-tang members say it all the time along with other rappers. i was listening to method man - grid iron rap and was just wondering. thanks for the help

A-alike is a term that we, the Nation of Gods & Earths pka the 5%ers, use to relate to one another, (i.e.........my brother, my sister)

A_Wisdombody
04-17-2006, 12:02 AM
A-alike is a term that we, the Nation of Gods & Earths pka the 5%ers, use to relate to one another, (i.e.........my brother, my sister)

I meant to mention, brother and/or sister in the name of our Father Allah.

venex
04-17-2006, 06:33 AM
"ask my A-alikes, I been crazy all my life"

9:|6

peace!

the silencer
04-17-2006, 01:22 PM
anybody got an answer for my other question up there ^^???

Hollow Dartz
04-17-2006, 02:25 PM
totally unrelated question but just another thing i was wonderin what it means...

Rza says "Mighty ices" alot....ive been tryin to figure out what that means...im thinkin it has somethin to do with women just by the context...like "Misses" Might-isses or sumthin.....i dono...

somebody help me out plz./...

It's mighty ISIS.

When he says Mighty Isis he is speaking of the Queen who ruled along side Osirus.

Aqueous Moon
04-17-2006, 05:32 PM
word ^

the silencer
04-17-2006, 10:07 PM
thats cool.....good answer

dreday99
04-18-2006, 02:46 AM
^^^yeah.. so I guess b/c-alikes means people that "they" don't share the same thoughts/agrees with?

it's just a play on words...as in "we A-alikes be a like, so we see a like"...get it?

B-Ball-Hov
05-03-2006, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=Aqueous Moon]Yeah...it reminded me of the law: like repel/unlike attract.

It has to do with magnetism and knowledge.

A means ALLAH

ALLAH means

A - arm
L- leg
L - leg
A - arm
H - head

It means they don't repel each other because they are alike as Allah, they are one. So they can kick it and build.

And thye can repel all un alikes together...meaning teach them that are not like they are.[/QUOTE

good explaination my dude! i really didnt kno what it meant till i read ur shit, u feel me? good looks! im out! 1

rubyspirit
06-01-2006, 03:12 PM
The first time I heard this term was on Meth's album. Now there's a group called A-Alikes. *rolleyes*

The Wu ... trendsetters.