PDA

View Full Version : I need some fucking help ppl!

JackOfHearts
04-08-2006, 09:35 AM
basically i have a girl m8 hu i think i love cos i have a huge problem with jealousy......then wen she got off wid one of my best mates the other night everythin blew up and now she is sayin she dnt fink we can b m8s. I havent cried so much or felt so dead inside since my dad killed himself over a year ago. I need some fuckin help cos im lost.

thanks.

Claustrofobic
04-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Im not great at the advice, could I intrest you in a sarcastic comment?

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2006, 09:39 AM
basically i have a girl m8 hu i think i love cos i have a huge problem with jealousy......then wen she got off wid one of my best mates the other night everythin blew up and now she is sayin she dnt fink we can b m8s. I havent cried so much or felt so dead inside since my dad killed himself over a year ago. I need some fuckin help cos im lost.

thanks.

I'm sorry about ur dad.................

I'm not great at advice b/c my life ain't that great...............but why do u think u r so jealous?

JackOfHearts
04-08-2006, 09:41 AM
cos i fink i love her which is summit i dnt wana do cos she is like my best girl m8. im fuckin angry and jealous i cud kill i feel so much that way. any advice on anger management or shit like that???????

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 09:43 AM
go to a boxing gym :S?

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Well.............u can't allow ur life to be consumed by this.........u need to center urself and get to the root of the problem, address it, and learn how to beat it............anger is a powerful emotion and isn't necessary..........u need to find what brings u peace and focus ur energy on that and make it positive...............

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 09:45 AM
prefer dat answer to mine^ :)

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2006, 09:47 AM
For example..............I am all for peace and love in the world...........but.........we all know this unrealistic........so when I get angry or upset, I take a long bubble bath, candles, jazz............and just center myself.............I think abut where my negative energy came from, how it got there, and ways to destroy it............by the end of the bath I have positive energy and I can continue..............after all...........I am just trying to matter in this world.................

JackOfHearts
04-08-2006, 09:53 AM
thats absoultely amazin advice, and that is now something im gna try and do in the future, sort of like positive energy activates constant elevation. thanks so much 4 helpin cos im lost atm.....but im hoping to rebuild broken pieces.

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2006, 09:55 AM
thats absoultely amazin advice, and that is now something im gna try and do in the future, sort of like positive energy activates constant elevation. thanks so much 4 helpin cos im lost atm.....but im hoping to rebuild broken pieces.

Ur welcome..............yes take the broken pieces and figure out a way to construct them into a beautiful masterpiece............

JackOfHearts
04-08-2006, 10:00 AM
yeh, thanx v much agen.

blackwisdom
04-08-2006, 11:13 AM
To add to what Queen of Poetry said try this in the process.

Clear your mind & think positive thoughts.

Take deep breaths in through your nose and breathe through your
stomach instead of your mouth.

Hold each breath for about 3 sec.

Exhail from your mouth.

For the first 5 - 10 minutes think of nothing.

After you feel so relaxed that you can just doze off center your thoughts
on finding internal peace and think of other pleasant moments from your
past, excluding her.

After you're done repeat the same breathing pattern a couple more times
to come out of that state of mind and continue to think positively.

When you breath from your gut it's impossible to get emotional. That's
where your energy center is. You might think irrational but it's vastly most
easier to maintain than breathing from your lungs.

Most of the time when I really meditate I feel like just going to sleep
cause it's so relaxing.

Try what Queen said and if you feel so inclined hit up my recommendation.

HOTEP (Pleasing to God)

TeknicelStylez
04-08-2006, 11:26 AM
For example..............I am all for peace and love in the world...........but.........we all know this unrealistic........so when I get angry or upset, I take a long bubble bath, candles, jazz............and just center myself.............I think abut where my negative energy came from, how it got there, and ways to destroy it............by the end of the bath I have positive energy and I can continue..............after all...........I am just trying to matter in this world.................

Yea right QOP, why don't you tell em what you really doing in that tub to relieve stress lol.

JackOfHearts
04-08-2006, 12:55 PM
thanks black wisdom i will try both meditation has always intrested me.

Claustrofobic
04-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Yea right QOP, why don't you tell em what you really doing in that tub to relieve stress lol.

lol

BlaK FuRYaN
04-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Islam

Frontal Lobotomy
04-08-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't wanna sound like a dick, but like don't worry about the girl dude. 'love' is a very fickle emotion, in that you can get over it very quickly and move on to 'love' someone else, it's not like hate, which lingers forever. You gotta watch that jealousy stuff, that can manifest it self into hateful thoughts and shit (how Star Wars esque did that soung eh? haha). Either way, you're only 16 judging by your profile, you got a whole lot of years of lustful enfatutation to keep you up at night bashing.
That sucks about your dad though, that's deep. I don't really know what to say about that as it's the sort of thing I try not to touch with anything shorter than a 30-foot pole.

JackOfHearts
04-09-2006, 07:59 AM
lol i hear ya m8. and all this means a lot, all of it is helpin judge my next move and the people around and try to find the true roots of the problem.

WU-KILLAH
04-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Do sport, that's a very serious and concrete advice.

WARPATH
04-09-2006, 12:21 PM

thanks.

Your only 16..................your not in love. You think you love because you want her chi chi- but my advice is to go out with your homey and your girl, and both of you lay some heavy game down on her- then flip that bitch like a flap-jack, DP Style- If he's your best homey like you said, he'll be down for it because

"It ain't no fuuun, if the homey's can't haaaaaaave none!"

All that meditation shit is cool for some people, but- if your gonna lay back and dwell on how your homey hittin your girl- it's just gonna piss you off more. And besides that- if he's really your friend he should have never took her out in the first place, or at least told you what was gonna happen before hand- made sure you feelings were in the right place about it first because it's always-

Bros before hoes-

If I was you I'd forget that girl quick- Girls will use guys friends to get to a certain guy and that's what it sounds like she did to you.

JackOfHearts
04-09-2006, 04:22 PM
i go 2 the gym nd work out like a maniac wen im stressed. and charging soldier i c where ur comin from, i hav flipped on them already, but i dnt kno yet what good it has dun.