10. The Next Shit
11. The Ass
12. The Light
13. God Send
14. The Truth
15. Simon Says Remix

Funk_Dock
04-09-2006, 02:24 PM
10/10, one of my favourite albums, pharoahe really shows us that he is one of the greatest lyricists/flowers in the rap game

you got everythin on this album, storytellin joints, concept reocrds and party songs.....

if you dont have this album DOWNLOAD/BUY it now! (unfortunately its out of print)

12weLvE
04-09-2006, 02:30 PM
I wish I can vote, but is out of print and is really expensive...

MaShPG
04-09-2006, 02:36 PM
9/10 great album. Phaorahe is waaay too slept on, hopefully his new CD will wake 'em up.

InspectahChek, if I get enough free time I'll up it for you.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-09-2006, 02:50 PM
if anyone needs this LP pm me......

this is a MUST HAVE LP....

cannot belive it is out of print.

in the immortal words from myself............................

filesharing is a must for out of print LP's

Prolifical ENG
04-09-2006, 03:04 PM
yeah i downloaded it.

however dont bother spending over $30 on ebay for this.

just go to a used record store, I see them there all the time collecting dust for under 10 bucks I got one....it might be OOP but there is still some in circulation.

Luther Large
04-09-2006, 03:37 PM
my brother owns it and from what i hear i dont really like it that much

but to fully make a decision i'd have to own it 4 myself which i dont

meddmawamm
04-09-2006, 09:40 PM
I think his early OK stuff is wayyyyyyyyyyy better.

CharlesJones
10-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Very good album. Simon Says song is the shit. I love that beat.

beautifulrock
03-13-2007, 10:04 AM
10 classic where the fuck is queens .....go mets!!!!!!!!

Durag
03-14-2007, 05:24 AM
Classic, God Send, The Truth, No Mercy, Hell all dope in fact all the songs are dope. He has a unique flow and amazing lyrics

venex
03-14-2007, 07:11 AM
very good album 9/10

I dig his older shit more (organized konfusion "extincion agenda")

but this album is also veryy good

who did the production on this album ???

GreenPoop!
03-14-2007, 08:03 AM
I know Pharoahe did most of it.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-14-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm downloadin it. I trust yall on yall word its so dope...

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-15-2007, 05:41 PM
very good album 9/10

I dig his older shit more (organized konfusion "extincion agenda")

but this album is also veryy good

who did the production on this album ???

Lee Stone The Alchemist and Diamond D plus Pharoahe

"i paid 50 pound for this album on cd as it is no longer availible on cd and well its one of them ones that if you gonna pay that much then might as well be this one ,i love it [pharaohe monch] has got one of the craziest flows ive ever! and the beats are ill to you got a few bangers like simon says and and lovley song to just chill and sing to with the light no weak track ! this goes strait at the top of my collection this guy can rap produce and hes got alot to say in a spectacular way [amazeing]"-from Amazon.com oh jesus people are being robbed blind these days!

CharlesJones
03-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Simon Says, The Ass, The Light are my favorite songs on the album. I wanna know why the hell is it taking him so long to come out with more albums? LOL. It doesn't make sense for him not to have more albums out after Internal Affairs. It's been 8 years since that album for christ sakes. What the hell has he been doing?

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-16-2007, 03:44 PM
no he made another record but he has had label problems I remember in 2002 he had a whole article on the source but then the record never came out. But his next record "Desire" has been finished for some time and will be out soon on Steve Rifkins label. He also made a song called Agent Orange in 2003 which was really dope and has a mixtape The Awakening out now so he hasnt stopped working. He is one of the bests

Jeru
03-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Man this album is the bomb.I bought this, and about a year later I was playin it to a friend in his cd rom drive when we heard a loud crack.The album shattered in his pc :(.And when I heard it was out of print and I couldn't get another copy I was fuckin mad as fuck.So I downloaded it and now that copy rests in the original jewel case I got the original in.

ironwizard
04-18-2007, 05:39 AM
I really, really wish this wasn´t out of print... It´s so fucking hard to find here in Denmark... Classic shit...

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-18-2007, 06:05 AM
its not that hard to find really dont pay big money for this get someone from ny to pick it up for you

RynMur
04-19-2007, 06:31 PM
I give it a B+. Better than a B album, but not classic.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Its a great album and one of the last greats listen to The Truth

cap
06-02-2007, 12:34 PM
i actually bought this album off the internet for under 5€ :b
yeah definitely a banga,that track with m.o.p. is crazy!!!!!!!!
havent listened to it enough to give a quality review,but this shit is bangin'!!!

Memory Man
06-12-2007, 07:49 AM
simon says, the light and the truth are all incredible, and pharoahe kills it on the intro, but the productions a little smooth and generic to me overall. i'd rate this lp somewhere above the equinox but below stress and the first organized album. 8.5/10.

Visionz
06-28-2007, 03:32 PM
i actually bought this album off the internet for under 5€ :b
yeah definitely a banga,that track with m.o.p. is crazy!!!!!!!!
havent listened to it enough to give a quality review,but this shit is bangin'!!!
that m.o.p. track is fuckin SiCk!!

--we banish artist, labels & managers, amateurs found six-feet in metal cannisters----

the whole album is slammin

claaa7
01-15-2009, 03:05 PM
incredible album, i fucking love it.. Pharoahe's flow is nice as hell and he switches it up on the regular; a really good MC who handles all from the usual battle-rhymes to stories, sex joints and pure poetry. production is definitely on point, the Alchemist beat is one of the illest songs i've heard from him and Diamond D blessed him with his 3 contributions not to mention Lee Stone, DJ Scratch and Pharoahe's own work. i actually prefer this over "Stress: Extinction Agena".
saw him perform a free concert last summer and it was fucking heavy, shit was about to explode with "Simon Says" lol.

the reason this album is out-of-print is because Pharoahe never cleared the Godzilla sample that's used in "Simon Says" so the album was withdrawn. i got my copy for 3£ though lol.

favorite tracks:
"No Mercy", "Simon Says", "The Ass", "The Light", "The Truth", "Right Here", etc.

9/10

hehsy5sy5
01-22-2009, 02:19 AM
shit is definitely nice, i can bang this from beginning to end and be completely satisfied

claaa7
02-13-2010, 09:19 AM
i've been on Rawkus mode lately so this is getting heavy play, IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE joint - masterpiece record.

beautifulrock
02-13-2010, 09:26 AM
I love driving through Queens blasting Right Here. A Classic album.

-The A to the Z-
02-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Was disappointed in the album originally, heard it right after listening to Stress:TEA though.

After further listenings, I'll give it an 8/10, pretty great album.

KJR
05-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Just barely copped this; this shit's amazing! I absolutely love it! Pharoahe is an amazing producer.

CharlesJones
05-24-2013, 12:17 PM
His best album. His other albums suck LOL. Simon Says is raw. Love the beat and the video is good. Simon Says remix is tight too with my girl Lady Luck that i wanna fuck. That rhymes LOL. He got some good guest appearances on the remix from Busta Rhymes, Redman, Method Man also. I also like the song The Ass. I like on the hook when Pharoahe has the guys saying the ass and the women say the dick LOL. Good rhymes from M.O.P. and Canibus also on the other songs they were on but i didn't like the beats for the songs they were on. I like Internal Affairs album cover.

KJR
05-25-2013, 05:54 AM
Yeah the album cover is iconic! Personally, the only beats that really didn't appeal to me are "The Ass" and the "Next Shit".

CharlesJones
05-25-2013, 06:48 AM
You don't like The Ass beat? That beat is tight. I also like The Light song. Diamond D produced that.