PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

Ke$ha
04-08-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm just curious bout 1 liiitle thing thing - Im a white, and i'm living in russia.
It turned out that half of my friends are black (int. students from africa) and we goin' out clubbin, chillin out 'n shit, and we have no problems at all (well, xept when there are not so many other white folks round cus some of them start bitchn(mean whites) but that ain much of a problem for us). But this year i'm gonna enroll to university in Calli, and i wonder if u ppl over there in US really have that Black\White issue so bad (like black's gona bring that up if i'll try get along with them), or that's just talk and things ain' that bad?
P.S. I'm not one of those white boys trying to act like black ones, I'm cool on that.;)

Wooly Noggins
04-08-2006, 06:05 PM
its not as bad as it looks on these forums

there are plenty of people who will love and respect you as you are out here in the USA - if you show respect to people you'll most likely not have any problems

LHX
04-08-2006, 06:05 PM
are you asking if people in america are nice?

Visionz
04-08-2006, 06:11 PM
I have friends that span across all kinds of nationalities, I think as long a you carry yourself in a respectful manner, then everythings cool.

TeknicelStylez
04-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Yea, color don't make a difference, real recognize real. Just approach people with respect and be yourself, if you click you click, if you don't you don't.

Luther Large
04-09-2006, 01:57 PM
u'll probly wind up runnin into sum people who just wanna mess with u givin u shit not about race but just to fuck with u

but as 4 racial issues it depends were u go in sum places u might get clowned as a white kid if they dont know u

but since your going to a university it'll probly be way different and easy to get along

and yeah just appraoch people with respect.........STALIN RULES(jokes..jokes)

Ke$ha
04-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Any advice bout how to meet and aproach ppl outside univrsty? :ouch: (I guess it aint that easy to get aquaintences in LA without knowing any1 at all in the whole state)

KaramelSundae
04-10-2006, 12:56 PM
everything is cool in cali, at least from where i'm at