View Full Version : Major League Baseball

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

OB4CL2
05-17-2009, 06:43 PM
YAYUH. THE 1000th POST

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Thats one year.

Raphael Perez and Raphael Betancourt were unhittable 2 years ago, now they both suck.

Chamberlain is better off in the pen. With that kind of heater, he is taylor made for the bullpen.

So if you have ur butt buddy bruney and Joba and Mo back there, they Yankees would be unbeatable after 7 innings.

All they would need is a solid 6 from a starter and the lead.

You clearly don't remember or were not old enough to remember the real reason behind the Yankees going on that run in the late 90's.

BrklynZoo
05-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Thats one year.

Raphael Perez and Raphael Betancourt were unhittable 2 years ago, now they both suck.

Chamberlain is better off in the pen. With that kind of heater, he is taylor made for the bullpen.

So if you have ur butt buddy bruney and Joba and Mo back there, they Yankees would be unbeatable after 7 innings.

All they would need is a solid 6 from a starter and the lead.

You clearly don't remember or were not old enough to remember the real reason behind the Yankees going on that run in the late 90's.

Yankees had one of the worst bullpen ERA and a top 4 starting ERA in the AL in 2000 and still won the World Series that year, your point?

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 07:10 PM
My point is that without Mariano Rivera they don't win a single world series. Thats how much more important the bullpen is over anything else.

Im not saying starting pitching isn't important, but you can get be with average starters if you have 2 good ones.

You cannot get by with an average bullpen.

Didnt they still have Stanton, Jeff Nelson and Mo???

Its all about the bullpen.

Y do you think the Mets are playing so well right now.

Y do you think the Indians suck right now and last year? Cuz their bullpen fell apart.

You can get great pitching from your starters every time out, but if you pen can't hold the lead its pointless.

Im right...give it up

BrklynZoo
05-17-2009, 07:23 PM
My point is that without Mariano Rivera they don't win a single world series. Thats how much more important the bullpen is over anything else.

Im not saying starting pitching isn't important, but you can get be with average starters if you have 2 good ones.

You cannot get by with an average bullpen.

Didnt they still have Stanton, Jeff Nelson and Mo???

Its all about the bullpen.

Y do you think the Mets are playing so well right now.

Y do you think the Indians suck right now and last year? Cuz their bullpen fell apart.

You can get great pitching from your starters every time out, but if you pen can't hold the lead its pointless.

Im right...give it up

I'm not trying to say the bullpen isn't an important facet of the game but having already have our guys for the SU/CL role and we have had major holes to fill from the starting rotation last year.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2009, 07:51 PM
you filled them with Sabathia and Burnett.

check two
05-17-2009, 09:07 PM
NickyTooch Has A Lame Bias Against Anything New York.

But I Think Joba Should Be The Person In Line To Takeover For Mo. I Think He Could Be An Ace Starter But Finding That Closer To Fill In When Mo Leaves Will Be Harder To Fill I Dont Trust Melancon I Wasnt Impressed.

Tooch Says He Only Has Two Pitches Which Is Of Course Wrong Hes Got 4 Real Good Pitches Just Two That Are Devastating. So I Think He Will Succeed In Either Role. But He Does Lose A Little Of That Invincibilty When Hes Not Setting Up.

3 Walk Off Wins In A Row It Looks Like The Yankees Are Getting Ready To Take Off.

Check Twos A Fag Who Likes To Say The Unexpected If You Think The Yankees Will End Up 4th In The Division Kill Yourself.

I should kill myself because I said the Yankees will finish 4th in the division? lol They finished third in the division last year, and the Blue Jays are playing well so far, so why is it such a big stretch to say that they might finish 4th this year? You sound like you have issues man. It's only a sport. Go to anger management class greaseball, and try not to get so upset over getting rejected by 300+ pound women.

check two
05-17-2009, 09:08 PM
YAYUH. THE 1000th POST

Stop spamming the thread pal.

baby jesus
05-17-2009, 10:19 PM
I should kill myself because I said the Yankees will finish 4th in the division? lol They finished third in the division last year, and the Blue Jays are playing well so far, so why is it such a big stretch to say that they might finish 4th this year? You sound like you have issues man. It's only a sport. Go to anger management class greaseball, and try not to get so upset over getting rejected by 300+ pound women.
Yeah Toronto Is Playing So Well They Got One Pitcher Halladay Thats It. The One Time They Faced An AL East Opponet Other Then The Orioles They Lost 2 Of 3 From The Yankees. They Play A Lot Of Games Down The Stretch With Tampa, Boston, Yankees. They'll Get Exposed.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2009, 12:25 PM
Walkoff Weekend...

Tex-Messages

Johnny Rockets

Melk Men

Tonight fat boy is going, let's see if he can finally figure out the O's. His best, and worst, outtings have been against them -- this the 3rd time -- he better have a handle on that lineup by now.

Lol, The Marlins started out 12-2 now they only have 7 more wins than Washington.

Take note Blue Jays fans.

battle?
05-19-2009, 08:18 PM
those jays have struck out papi twice 2night..
damn papi..
is this the end of ortiz??

BrklynZoo
05-25-2009, 08:31 PM
So much for the Jays hanging around with the big boys.

Edit: Oh and Yankees bullpen ERA has been sub-2.50 ever since A-God came back.

BrklynZoo
05-25-2009, 10:07 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=6341

On fire right now. Possibly having the best 6-game stretch out of anybody so far this season.

Glad to see him finally playing up to his potential.

OB4CL2
05-25-2009, 10:58 PM
lolwut

BrklynZoo
05-25-2009, 11:33 PM
lolwut

I said

On fire right now. Possibly having the best 6-game stretch out of anybody so far this season.

There did that help?

OB4CL2
05-25-2009, 11:34 PM
I said

There did that help?

no

pneumatic
05-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Yeah, Verlander is nice finally again.

Dirty Knowledge
05-26-2009, 12:58 PM
I think Dontrelle could bounce back this year if he stays healthy. Atleast be a workhorse. Is he a third, fourth or fifth? How's that dude Galaragga looked this year? If those three can become solid 1-2-3s, Verlander getting back to form, D Train getting healthy, Galaragga the young arm + that lineup = will be dangerous.

baby jesus
05-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Phil Hughes Coming Up With The Big Start Hopefully He Can Sustain It. Who Knows When Or If Wang Will Be Back. Now It's Joba's Turn To Shutdown Texas.

Dirty Knowledge
05-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah that was a big one to get the 1st game on a road trip. People wanna see the road trip go well after the big homestand. Hughes has looked good. Joba's looked a little bit better, still gotta keep those walks down. Texas is a legit team so they're gonna be another good test. Yanks should've took 2 outta 3 on the Phils, not scoring with men on 1st and 2nd no outs in the 10th inning of game 3.

BrklynZoo
05-26-2009, 01:31 PM
I think Dontrelle could bounce back this year if he stays healthy. Atleast be a workhorse. Is he a third, fourth or fifth? How's that dude Galaragga looked this year? If those three can become solid 1-2-3s, Verlander getting back to form, D Train getting healthy, Galaragga the young arm + that lineup = will be dangerous.

You forgot about Edwin Jackson, he's been great this season.

BrklynZoo
05-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Yeah that was a big one to get the 1st game on a road trip. People wanna see the road trip go well after the big homestand. Hughes has looked good. Joba's looked a little bit better, still gotta keep those walks down. Texas is a legit team so they're gonna be another good test. Yanks should've took 2 outta 3 on the Phils, not scoring with men on 1st and 2nd no outs in the 10th inning of game 3.

Defense won that game for the Phillies and lost it for us, Werth's throw home to get Damon saved a run and Gardner diving at the ball and getting past him costed us a run.

Dirty Knowledge
05-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah, I was surprised the Rays gave him up. I wasn't sure which AL Central team he went to.

Dirty Knowledge
05-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Yeah but with runners on 1st and 2nd in the bottom of 10th, no outs, it erases all that with one base hit. I don't blame Gardner for being agressive, that's what he's for. He's a great fielder and I love seeing plays like that from guys out there. Still think we should've won 2 of 3.

BrklynZoo
05-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah but with runners on 1st and 2nd in the bottom of 10th, no outs, it erases all that with one base hit. I don't blame Gardner for being agressive, that's what he's for. He's a great fielder and I love seeing plays like that from guys out there. Still think we should've won 2 of 3.

We should have, but we aren't going to get the big hit every time.

Dirty Knowledge
05-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Naw of course.
It is what it is though.
Tonight's all that really matters.

baby jesus
05-27-2009, 12:14 PM
I'm Fuckin Sick Of Swiss Cheese Bat Swisher If Melky Is Ok I Would Like To See The Damon-Gardner-Melky Outfield. Plug In Swisher When Needed.

It's About Time AJ Burnett Had A Quality Start Havent Seen That In Awhile It Would Be Nice To See.

pneumatic
05-27-2009, 08:46 PM
LOL at Zambrano

BrklynZoo
05-28-2009, 05:38 PM
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20090528_Myers_may_need_surgery.html?cmpid=1633973 6

Another blow to an already crappy rotation.

According Linda Lopez on 1050 ESPN radio just said that if Brian Bruney's injury lingers the Yankees will look to trade for Baltimore's George Sherrill of the O's or Astros closer Jose Valverde. I believe Andrew Marchand also mentioned this, but I did not hear that.

Sherrill is 0-1, with a 2.75 ERA this year for the O's, and has struck out 21 and walked 7 in 19.2 innings pitched.

Valverde has struggled this year going 0-1, with a 5.63 ERA and is on the DL with a right calf sprain, but should return soon.

Wouldn't mind seeing this

baby jesus
05-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Depends How Much They Have To Give Up But I Always Liked Sherrill Even As A Mariner. You Wouldnt Be Asking Him To Close And He Knows The AL East.

Valverde I'm Not Intrested In At All He Has Marte Written All Over Him.

BrklynZoo
05-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Depends How Much They Have To Give Up But I Always Liked Sherrill Even As A Mariner. You Wouldnt Be Asking Him To Close And He Knows The AL East.

Valverde I'm Not Intrested In At All He Has Marte Written All Over Him.

Only thing I'm worried about is that O's won't do in-division trades.

I think it might be better to go after a long term guy like Street.

baby jesus
05-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Yeah I Doubt They Would Inless They Really Got Knocked Off There Feet With The Offer Which Isnt Worth It.

Hasnt Street Been Getting Hit Around Pretty Good This Year?

Whatever Happened To That Dude Alan Horne There Was All This Talk About Him A Year Or So Ago I Havent Heard Shit Since. Glad They Got A Good Deal From The Sheffield Trade Humberto Sanchez Isnt Even With The Organzation Anymore.

They Might Have To Go To Joba This Year Not Necessarily Permanently But Doesnt He Have A Pitch Count This Year Anyway?

BrklynZoo
05-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Yeah I Doubt They Would Inless They Really Got Knocked Off There Feet With The Offer Which Isnt Worth It.

Hasnt Street Been Getting Hit Around Pretty Good This Year?

Whatever Happened To That Dude Alan Horne There Was All This Talk About Him A Year Or So Ago I Havent Heard Shit Since. Glad They Got A Good Deal From The Sheffield Trade Humberto Sanchez Isnt Even With The Organzation Anymore.

They Might Have To Go To Joba This Year Not Necessarily Permanently But Doesnt He Have A Pitch Count This Year Anyway?

I highly doubt that Joba is being put back in the pen.

And Street has had success against the AL.

BrklynZoo
05-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Feels great to be in first place.

Dirty Knowledge
05-31-2009, 04:25 PM
White Sox go in to KC and sweep Bannister, Meche and Grienke whoazah

BrklynZoo
06-02-2009, 08:14 AM
8 IP, 4 H, 2 ER, 2 BB and 5 K's. He was still throwing around 95+ in the 8th too.

Clearly a bullpen pitcher..

BrklynZoo
06-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Just keep on rolling.

I loved the hard slide into Andrus today by Teixeira. Started a rally right there and I also loved how Burnett pitched today.

Dirty Knowledge
06-07-2009, 03:23 PM
An ugly inning but the Yanks take the lead 4-3 in the 8th. We need this one with Boston losing..and we heading to Fenway tomorrow. Can create a little seperation this week.

battle?
06-09-2009, 08:23 PM
burnett lasted, 2 an 2/3 innings tonight..

Dirty Knowledge
06-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Boston's tough at home this year. They're under .500 on the road. Wins against Boston are going to come. Losing the first 6 of the season is a lot better than losing the last 6 to a teamin your Div. for now I'm not getting concearned. I know we will be able to beat these guys come playoff time.

Wang vs Wakefield for 1st place... Wang I hope shows something tonight but I know Wakefield can get tapped early...could be a high scoring game. Should be as a matter of fact.

battle?
06-11-2009, 08:23 PM
pitchers duel 2night..
dam
could the yanks get swept ?

Dirty Knowledge
06-11-2009, 11:21 PM
august will be a different story in my eyes

bring on the mets so we can

eat

da

mets

beautifulrock
06-11-2009, 11:52 PM
august will be a different story in my eyes

bring on the mets so we can

eat

da

metsyou just got swept faggot....news flash

Dirty Knowledge
06-12-2009, 01:43 AM
its all good the yankees control this shit

beautifulrock
06-12-2009, 02:03 AM
its all good the yankees control this shitThe Yankees are the new Red Sox, I can see it now, come August, they fall apart, Girardi is gonzo.

Dirty Knowledge
06-12-2009, 02:12 AM
whatever happens

people wont be focused on the mets

you are the nickydouch of mlb thread

the mets just aint gonna do it dude

lmfao

beautifulrock
06-12-2009, 03:33 AM
whatever happens

people wont be focused on the mets

you are the nickydouch of mlb thread

the mets just aint gonna do it dude

lmfaoTalk to me in 3 days bitch

Dirty Knowledge
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh okay, welll I'll try not to rub it in by then. It's only the regular season afterall. Not like this is say...a Subway World Series or anything.

beautifulrock
06-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Sure, focus on the past cuz that's all you got. The Yankees are old. Just a bunch of old juicers just collecting a paycheck. If we manage to beat you in your joint with a skeleton crew, you will know how much you guys blow. 8 in a row to your biggest rivals? ouch, that hurts.

battle?
06-12-2009, 03:52 PM
if they won those 8 games they'd be in 1st..6 games up..
the yankees have no mid relief..none..

beautifulrock
06-12-2009, 10:02 PM
let me have it, I deserve it

baby jesus
06-13-2009, 02:04 AM
Honestly After Getting Destroyed And Swept By The Red Sox The Yankees Needed This.

A-rod Came Through In The Clutch Hahaha Fag-Rods First Blown Save. You Shouldnt Always Flirt And Put That Many People On Base Thats What Happens.

For Real Though My Friend Called Me Up To Have Beers At His House And I Was Like I'll Come Through After The Game When A-rod Popped It Up I Was Livid I Was About To Turn Off The Tv To Head To My Friends But Damon Dropped A Routine Pop Up In Fenway Which Was Still Fresh On My Mind So I Said Let Me See Him Catch It First And When I Seen The Ball Pop Out I Almost Couldnt Believe It Happened. Gotta Give Credit For Them All Running It Out.

I Wish I Was At The Game I'm Sure The Mets Fans Were Getting Saucey And Then That Happened I Probably Would Have Gotten Into A Fight With All The Shit I Would Have Talked Leaving The Game.

Dirty Knowledge
06-14-2009, 04:01 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070625/jerry_seinfeld.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2009, 04:04 PM
whats the deal with ballpark hotdogs....

baby jesus
06-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Going To The Yankees Vs. Nationals Game In Like 15 Minutes Make OR Break Game For Wang. I Think He'll Pitch Decent Enough For Another Start. My Friend Was Like If Wang Doesnt Pitch A Good Game With You There He's Got No Shot. Because Wang Doesnt Lose When I Go He Just Doesnt.

OB4CL2
06-18-2009, 11:31 AM
they're the shit

check two
06-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Is it possible to eat a meat hot dog without throwing up?

OB4CL2
06-18-2009, 11:51 AM
it's happened, yes.

OB4CL2
06-26-2009, 02:12 PM
i walk into the room, and i hear the Sports Center guy say, "RZA, GZA, GHOSTFACE KILLAH, WU-TANG CLAN!". then it showed people holding up Yankees vs. Braves signs. wtf? lol

Dirty Knowledge
07-04-2009, 04:23 PM
1 game back

Olive Oil Goombah
07-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Nathans all beef hot dogs. by far the best.

check two
07-04-2009, 04:40 PM
How many teams still have that rule where you can't have facial hair and your hair can't be past a certain length? 1950's..

Dirty Knowledge
07-04-2009, 07:34 PM
1 game back

check two
07-07-2009, 03:24 PM
NY baseball fan settles 'God Bless America' suit

NEW YORK A baseball fan has settled a lawsuit that claimed he was kicked out of Yankee Stadium by a police officer because he left his seat to use the bathroom during the playing of "God Bless America."

Bradford Campeau-Laurion had named the Yankees and New York City in his federal lawsuit, which argued that he was a victim of political and religious discrimination and that his rights were violated at the August 2008 game.

The city did not admit liability in the settlement, which was finalized Monday. But it will give the Queens resident $10,001 and will pay $12,000 in legal fees to the New York Civil Liberties Union.

For its part, the Yankees will pay nothing but said in settlement papers that fans at the team's new stadium are allowed to move freely during the song and there are no plans to change that.

"Policy remains as it always has been: Fans are free to move about during the playing of 'God Bless America,'" said Alice McGillion, spokeswoman for the Yankees.

But fans may not always have felt completely unfettered. Ushers used handheld chains to block off some exits while it was played at the Yankees' old stadium, although chief operating officer Lonn Trost has said they were instructed to let through spectators with emergencies.

In May 2007, Trost told The New York Times that the practice was inspired by complaints of fans who were upset that spectators were not respectful enough during the playing of "God Bless America."

The song, written by Irving Berlin in 1918, was played at big league ballparks throughout the country when baseball resumed after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. It was discontinued in some cities the following seasons but remained a fixture at Yankees games.

"This settlement ensures that the new Yankee Stadium will be a place for baseball, not compelled patriotism," NYCLU Executive Director Donna Lieberman said in a statement. The city Law Department had no comment.

Police spokesman Paul J. Browne earlier claimed the on-duty officers ejected Campeau-Laurion because he was drunk and disorderly. But the Red Sox fan said he had two beers, an hour apart, and enjoyed the game quietly.

Dirty Knowledge
07-13-2009, 01:23 PM
fuckin angels...

Dirty Knowledge
07-13-2009, 01:52 PM
i guess no hitters are run of the mill but umm...props to that sanchez dude on the giants, he wasnt even supposed gto pitch that day or somethin, still threw the nozeey

nelly13
07-13-2009, 09:08 PM
oh fuck this is the worse I got class 2morrow night so I'm most likely going to miss the All-Star game 2morrow this fucking sucks balls no homo

Eradicate
07-14-2009, 12:43 AM
fuck the phillies

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Yanks one game back -- swept the Tigers one of the best teams in the AL

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 04:15 PM
baseball sucks these days.

I was just watchign some of the old all star games on MLB network and it was fucking star studded.

Now its like a bunch of dudes you never heard of and everyone else is on roids.

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 05:45 PM
I'd be mad at baseball if I was an Indians fan too Doochster.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 05:59 PM
i was watching a all star game from 87 and it just seemed like there were way more superstars back then.

i dont think i've watched one Indians game this year. not all the way thru. If they bring up the young dudes, like they should have all year, i'll watch.

I cant watch baseball tho if its not the Tribe.

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 06:02 PM
You're a fair weather fan I'm not surprised.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 06:09 PM
if i was fair weathered I'd root for a non home team...like you.

I can't watch a baseball game that doesnt involve the Indians. Its too boring.

Without the Tribe, I woudlnt even care.

Thats as far from fair weathered as you can get.

What would you even know about that tho???

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeha you basically just said you don't watch unless the team is good that's fair weather. I respect those fans who go to Indians games this season. You're not one. those fans got to see a 10 run comeback. They get to see something ONCE IN A WHILE like that. That's what the games all about in the long run. Sticking by your team and being dedicated to them thru the good n bad. I dunno about that because all my teams are certified Champs.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 06:47 PM
i guess you forgot the memo when it comes to the KNicks???
I dunno...

I've watched parts of most games, i still had hope for em mid June, but they aint goin nowhere.
Like I said, when they bring up Marte and LaPorta, I'll go down there but right now I'd rather spend my money on golf and save up for the Buckeyes game in Cleveland and Cavs games

You've got to prioritize young man.

But again, you abandoned the Knicks and jumped on the 'DWADE' bandwagon. So really, everything you say is highly irrelevent.

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 06:54 PM
If you wanna talk turkey with DK you gotta have at least 1 pro Sports Title from here on out.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 07:01 PM
when they send you your official ring, I'll hold you to that. Until then, u just some fairweather nigga with somethin to prove.

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Wop, there goes the neighborhood

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 07:14 PM
yup yup, take your mouth off of Joe D's cock booy

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 07:18 PM
Ladies first.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 07:22 PM
so what the fuck you waitin for????

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 07:24 PM
"u"

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 07:36 PM
eh, heres a bucket of fried chicken...now go sit quietly in the corner

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 07:37 PM
WOP there it is!!

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 07:39 PM
what?

its a song

1V6T0lJc3dU

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 07:40 PM
yes...i remember. now stop lying about your age if you remember that one

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Lemme guess
Your fav movie is Sister Act
And you love Wopie Goldberg

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 07:44 PM
now why is sister act the first thing that came to your mind??

you live in the same neighborhood as Robin Williams in Birdcage dont you?

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Wopping good insult, sir.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 07:46 PM
when dealing with blacks, its best to use the least intellectual most childish humor available.

check two
07-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Let's try to keep it civil and sports related.

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Dooch is just so easy, Two. I got'cha though.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-19-2009, 08:16 PM
ass kissa....two dont like the colored more than me.

yassa massa!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2009, 08:25 PM
I had a Wopping good time though.

baby jesus
07-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Wow Hughes Has Been A Beast In The Pen Just Coming Out And Attacking Hitters Just Dominating. Hes Vastly Improved The Bullpen By Himself I Wanted Joba In The Pen But Shit Hughes Will Do.

Now The Yankees Have Weapons In All Facets Of The Game. He Has 19 Straight Shutout Innings Thats A Most From A Yankee Since Mo In 2005. Hes Probably Been The Best Setup Man In The League With That And The Best Closer Thats Some Good Shit.

Gamo
07-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeeah. Yankees are tied with Red Sux. Matsui is the man.

baby jesus
07-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Yankees Now In First Place 6-0 Since The Allstar Break. I Wonder If There Gonna Make A Move Or Try And Stick With Mitre I Dont See That Lasting Long Although He Pitched Good Enough Hopefully He Can Keep It Up.

Gamo
07-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Burns wasn't that impressive.

check two
07-22-2009, 05:13 PM
The Phillies have won a lot in a row from what I hear.

Gamo
07-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Well, too bad they lost today.

11th Chamber
07-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Mark Buerhle just threw a perfect game

you gotta see the catch Dewayne Wise made to save the game too

baby jesus
07-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Damn Buerhle Perfect Game Didnt He Already Throw A No-Hitter To. Thats Crazy Shit Always Seem To Come A Few At A Time Atleast No Hitters Sanchez Just Threw One.

hectis
07-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Mark Buerhle just threw a perfect game

you gotta see the catch Dewayne Wise made to save the game too

that was a great catch

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah well they've lost 2 in a row since then to Detroit. Could be a sweep tonight. Not the way a team should come off a Perfect Game.

Yanks win Sox lose great day

Dirty Knowledge
07-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Selig Is Considering Lifting THE BAN

On Pete Fuckin Rose

Gay Peter Gammons talking about it now

Lifting Rose Lifetime Suspension Could Be The Drawbridge To Guys Like Bonds -- McGwire And Sosa Gettin In The Hall

Gamo
07-27-2009, 05:21 PM
If someone saved my perfect game by robbing a homerun, I would fucking pay his bills.

hectis
07-28-2009, 02:25 PM
hahahah indeed

baby jesus
07-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Hahaha The Mets Have Become The Laughing Stock Of The League Lets Look At Some Of The Events That Made It This Way

Hang Up Posters And All Playoff Shit Up Only To Have The Worst Collapse Ever And Not Make The Playoffs.

Willie Flying With The Team To The West Coast Only To Be Fired At 2 Am

Deciding They Would Hold The Ceremony For There Last Game At Shea After The Game Then Proceed To Lose A Must Win Game To Get Into The Playoffs. Only To Have There Fans Have To Sit Around To Watch The Ceremony After Such A Lose.

Having You New Stadium Have All Dodgers Stuff And Having Little To No Mementos From You Own Team And Having It Now Be Dubbed Ebbets Field

Having Bernazard Take His Shirt Off And Try To Fight The Double A Team And Calls Them Pussys Along With Various Other Blow Ups Only To Have Minaya Hold A Press Confrence Where Stumbles Over His Words And Says Will Investagate It A 100 Times.

Have A Press Conference To Say You Fired Benazard Finally Something Right Nope Minaya Then Goes On To Bash A Reporter And Have NO I Didnt Yes You Did Argument In Front Of All The Reporters Who Came For The Press Conference.

Hahaha What A Joke The Media Is Having A Field Day With This Shit I Just Gotta Laugh.

Dirty Knowledge
07-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Ahahahahahah

Olive Oil Goombah
07-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Look I aint trying to hate on your little Spankee parade right now.....But CC is as good as he is going to be RIGHT NOW. This is the time of year he pitches at his best. NOW i have no idea how he has been pitching cuz I dont follow the Spanks....but regardless of the level that he is pitching at right now...

>..It will decline come playoff time.

After he gets rocked in his first start I'm going to repost this.

hectis
07-28-2009, 06:21 PM
the other team in New york the Yankees are laughing their asses off right now

Dirty Knowledge
07-28-2009, 07:01 PM
i could play outfield for the mets

hectis
07-28-2009, 07:30 PM
i could play outfield for the mets

or be their GM

Dirty Knowledge
07-28-2009, 08:13 PM
i dunno about that i might do some stupid things

but i can definitly catch routine pop flys and what have you that the met outfield cant handle

hectis
07-28-2009, 08:36 PM
lol

baby jesus
07-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Look I aint trying to hate on your little Spankee parade right now.....But CC is as good as he is going to be RIGHT NOW. This is the time of year he pitches at his best. NOW i have no idea how he has been pitching cuz I dont follow the Spanks....but regardless of the level that he is pitching at right now...

I Understand Your Mad That You Had To Take Down All Your CC Posters And Now You Might Have To Throw Out Your Victor Martinez And Cliff Lee Jerseys But You Can Always Get A Pavano One.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-29-2009, 04:25 PM
I Understand Your Mad That You Had To Take Down All Your CC Posters And Now You Might Have To Throw Out Your Victor Martinez And Cliff Lee Jerseys But You Can Always Get A Pavano One.

CC was a choke...never a fan of his. You'll see.

And the Spanks were the ones that paid Pavano all that money and put their hopes and dreams into him.

Gamo
07-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Why do you have to call them Spanks? You hate them as a team that much?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-29-2009, 06:39 PM
wow ur gay

hectis
07-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Phillies getting cliff lee makes them the favorite in the NL imo

Olive Oil Goombah
07-29-2009, 09:22 PM
i heard we got some shitty prospects too..

SMH @ tribe GM mark shapiro.....started off great trading Colon for Lee, Sizemore and Phillips.....too bad 2 of the 3 are gone now.

Victor Martinez is next.

Time for a new Major League

Olive Oil Goombah
07-29-2009, 09:23 PM
Phillies getting cliff lee makes them the favorite in the NL imo

It does. Cliff Lee is going to be good for awhile. That dude is better than Sabathia.

They blew it bad with that one. Dude is gonna be Tom Glavine.

hectis
07-29-2009, 10:41 PM
it is hard for teams like the Indians (small mark teams) because when it comes to resigning all stars they simply can not compete with rich teams like the Yankees, and red soxs, so they have to trade them, and have to build through their farm system and hope to win a world series while they have the players, lots of people where I live are Indians fans because we are not too fa from Cleavland and we are very close to buffalo and the bisons use to be their minor league team

Olive Oil Goombah
07-30-2009, 01:55 PM
I dont buy that necessarily, altho yes, there is alot of trut to it and those teams mentioned do have an obvious unfair advantage.

Our owner doesn't have deep pockets to begin with. When Dick Jacobs owned the team, we always had one of hte highest payrolls.

Dolan is a bad owner. I think the Dolans own the Knicks too. Look at what they have don e with both franchises since taking over.

battle?
07-30-2009, 02:56 PM
ive been waiting for a while 2 see papi an man-ram on the list from 2003./.
what a dam fuckin shame..

baby jesus
07-30-2009, 02:59 PM
It's About Time I Was Waiting For This, Everyone Revealing The Yankees Who Took Steriods It Was Only A Matter Of Time Before Other Teams And Players Got Exposed. It Wasnt Shocking Either I Was Expecting It To Be Manny And Ortiz I'm Just Happy It Finally Came Out.

battle?
07-30-2009, 03:05 PM
i can only imagine what kind of uproar schilling will make of this..
specially if he eventually ends up on the list

Olive Oil Goombah
07-30-2009, 08:53 PM
all these motherfuckers were dirty.

The minority will be t he dudes who were clean.

Baseball has become the biggest joke of all the professional sports.

All of those records should be erased.

hectis
07-31-2009, 07:15 AM
in the record books it should be written like this *achieved during the steroid era

for all baseball records I know it sucks for the people who were clean but then again who was clean?

Gamo
07-31-2009, 12:12 PM
wow ur gay

lol what's the matter?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2009, 10:59 AM
nothing. that was just a really gay thing to observe

Gamo
08-01-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm sorry I just don't get the gay part.

Tonystarks420
08-02-2009, 10:23 AM
my blue jays got rid of scott rolen to cincinatti for pitcher zach roenicke and 3B edwin encarnacion.

supposidly it was because rolen had asked to get traded due to family problems and wanted to be closer to home. i could tell the dude never broke a smile you could tell he didnt like playen here

anyways hopefully these guys will do good for us, cuz rolen was one hell of a baseball player both at bat and on defense. encarnacion had a hit and a run last nite in our one run victory over the shitty oakland A's

BrklynZoo
08-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I wish Halladay got the fuck out of the AL.

It does. Cliff Lee is going to be good for awhile. That dude is better than Sabathia.

They blew it bad with that one. Dude is gonna be Tom Glavine.

LOLWUT

Dirty Knowledge
08-07-2009, 10:51 PM
CRAZY ASS game right now bottom of the 13th in the boogie down 0-0

Dirty Knowledge
08-07-2009, 11:44 PM
wow what a game an abomb from arod in the bottom of the 15th

they call that a walkoff!!

baby jesus
08-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Fuckin Huge Game Aj And The Bullpen Stepped It Up. CC Tomm It's A Wrap.

Dirty Knowledge
08-08-2009, 05:09 PM
cc no hitter broken up after 5 and 2/3rds

1-0 yanks going in to the bottom of the 6th

lets get er done !!

Dirty Knowledge
08-08-2009, 06:45 PM
a GEM by CC

oh boy

baby jesus
08-08-2009, 07:39 PM
CC Did Exactly What They Needed Him To. Andy Tommorrow Bring Out The Brooms It's Time For A Sweep.

BrklynZoo
08-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Burnett and CC with the masterful performances.

What a turn around for us.

Dirty Knowledge
08-10-2009, 07:10 PM
yes its a great time to be a yankees fan right now, so enjoy it

but theres still work to be done

were gonna win the east no doubt tho

Dirty Knowledge
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM
2-1 yanks over toronto right now

jeter hit a leadoff homerun tonight to deep center heard it on the radio gotta see that one on sportscenter tonight

11th Chamber
08-11-2009, 10:51 PM
look at this fag Youkilis gettin dropped as he rushes the mound

qyOLzJG9oyU

pneumatic
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
That game pissed me off. Ricky looked like he was pitching a good game.

Tonystarks420
08-12-2009, 12:05 AM
2-1 yanks over toronto right now

jeter hit a leadoff homerun tonight to deep center heard it on the radio gotta see that one on sportscenter tonight

too bad they ended up losing to my jays

even though it means shit all to us its still nice to see them get a win over the yanks

rios was dealt to the white sox recently, hope all goes well for him out there. the dude they brought up for triple A vegas whos filling his spot today, Ruiz i think his name is, hit a solo home run his first major league at bat, in yankee stadium too. not bad.

baby jesus
08-12-2009, 09:04 AM
The Red Sox Are Such Faggots They Always Cry When They Get Hit I'm Just Glad The Yankees Finally Have Pitcher Now Who Dont Give A Shit And Drill The Red Sox When They Want To. Joba Hits Youkillis All The Time Now.

The Red Sox Have No Problem Throwing At Other Teams Especially When The Yankees Had Pitchers Like Mussina They Still Got Pettite But They Refuse To Hit Anyone. So The Redsox Would Just Throw At The Yankees At Will But That Was Ok But When The Yankees Throw Back At Them They Cry About It. They Sent Jeter And Soriano To The Hospital In Back To Back At Bats.

battle?
08-12-2009, 10:18 AM
^yawn

Dirty Knowledge
08-12-2009, 05:06 PM
too bad they ended up losing to my jays

even though it means shit all to us its still nice to see them get a win over the yanks

rios was dealt to the white sox recently, hope all goes well for him out there. the dude they brought up for triple A vegas whos filling his spot today, Ruiz i think his name is, hit a solo home run his first major league at bat, in yankee stadium too. not bad.

too bad i didnt have any money in my account or i would've bet against the yankees big time monday night. knew they'd let it slip through, after sweepin' the bosox we were wylin. got gassed up. jays took us down to earth no doubt but we still took 2 of 3.

hey i thought the jays were winning the world series

puke got 5 days for getting tossed on his ass like a rag doll

Olive Oil Goombah
08-12-2009, 06:04 PM
LOL youkilis gets his ass beat again. When will he learn.

BrklynZoo
08-15-2009, 09:24 PM

You're wrong so far.

baby jesus
08-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Look What The Red Sox Did Tonight Drilled Kinsler High Just Like I Said They Throw At People All The Time. They Deserve Everything They Get I Hope Someone On There Team Gets Hit Every Game From Now On. Pussys Always Complaning About It Too. Lets See If One Of Them Charges The Mound Again I Doubt It Cause There Fags.

BrklynZoo
08-16-2009, 03:05 AM
Look What The Red Sox Did Tonight Drilled Kinsler High Just Like I Said They Throw At People All The Time. They Deserve Everything They Get I Hope Someone On There Team Gets Hit Every Game From Now On. Pussys Always Complaning About It Too. Lets See If One Of Them Charges The Mound Again I Doubt It Cause There Fags.

You could tell that shit was on purpose because they almost hit him up and in the inning before also.

Fucking bastards.

BrklynZoo
08-31-2009, 09:30 AM
Went to the Yankee Game the other night, best game ever.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0273-Copy.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0274.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0276.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0282.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0283.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0283.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0284.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0290.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0294.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0306.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0308.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0313.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0319.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/DrxDrO/IMG_0322.jpg

baby jesus
08-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Nice Good Shit Walk Off Homer By Cano Besides The On And Off Rain That Was A Great Game To Go Too.

What Do You Think Of The New Stadium?

Yanks Got About 29 Or So Games Left With 82 Wins The Journey To 100 W's I Think They Get It. Pettite Vs. Guthrie Hopefully Pettite Continues On His Torrid Pace Of Late.

Talking About Torrid Pace Jeter Is On Fucking Fire He Has Multi Hit Game It Seems Like Everyday Now. Hes Only 12 Back Now From Gehrigs 2,721 Hits For Most By A Yankee All Time.

Divine King
08-31-2009, 10:53 AM
baseball is ok but i prefer my NFL

baby jesus
09-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Derek Jeter Is Now The Yankees All Time Hit Leader It's Pretty Crazy To Think The Yankees Have Never Had A Guy With 3,000 Hits. When It's All Said And Done He Might Be The Greatest Shortstop Ever The Only Person That Theres An Argument For Is Honus Wagner The Rest He's Leavin In The Dust.

91 Wins And Cruisin They Have A Never Lose Mentallity They Play Everyday To Win If You Beat Them You Really Have To Go Out And Beat Them No Give Me Games They Have There Mind On The Win And They Go Out And Get It.

It Looks Like It Will Be Detriot First Round Thats Pretty Scary They Got A Good Pitching Staff And The 5 Game Series Is Dangerous It's A Tough Series You Get Through The 5 Game Series You Tak Sigh Of Relief. But I'm Cofident This Is Easily The Best Yankee Team Since 2001 Probably Better Then The 2001 Team That Lost To The Diamondback In The World Series.

Dirty Knowledge
09-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Bigtime Congrats to El Capitan

He will get his 3k

And this should be the year to get that 5th ring!

check two
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM
lol calm down peoples.

Dirty Knowledge
09-12-2009, 10:29 PM
a short article on the great achievement that was

BRONX, N.Y. (WPIX) - Derek Jeter has earned many honors in his illustrious career. Now add all time Yankee hit king as New York's captain lashed hit number 2, 722 down the rightfield line in the third inning at Yankee Stadium last night passing the Iron Horse Lou Gehrig.

During a rain hampered evening, Jeter brightened the skies with his historic single breaking the record that had lasted 70 years. With his family among the 46, 771 fans on hand to watch the moment, Jeter delivered and tipped his helmet as the crowd stood and cheered for 3 minutes.

In a statement Yankees Boss George Steinbrenner said "For those who say today's game can't produce legendary players, I have two words: Derek Jeter"

While the Yanks did drop the game to Baltimore, the only memory fans will have is that one Yankee legend had passed another.

"It's still hard to believe, " Jeter explained. "The whole experience has been overwhelming."

G-O-D

battle?
09-12-2009, 10:31 PM
people really think that the yanks are goin to win the a.l. ?

Dirty Knowledge
09-13-2009, 12:24 AM
who's your team

baby jesus
09-13-2009, 12:30 AM
people really think that the yanks are goin to win the a.l. ?
People Really Think The Fag Sox Have A Shot In The A.L.? Really Why Wouldnt People Think The Yankees Have A Shot They've Been The Best Team In Baseball With A Lot Better Pitching Staff Then In Years Past So Why Wouldnt They Have A Shot You Tell Me.

battle?
09-13-2009, 09:46 AM
the angels an redsox have winning records against the yankee's this year..
to me the yankees need this championship more than any other team..
new stadium/paying millions an millions for pitching..

Dirty Knowledge
09-13-2009, 11:35 AM
nigga plz

11th Chamber
09-19-2009, 06:14 PM
...and the Tigers lose another game. We dont even deserve to win this division

p-rok73
09-20-2009, 05:52 PM
^^ The Twins are starting to creep up to the Tigers. But the Cubs would gladly switch places with the Tigers, LOL. The Cubs just suspended Milton Bradley for the rest of the season. You wonder why they haven't won in 101 years! They could've gone after Abreu, or Raul Ibanez instead they choose this turkey. Jason Marquis & Mark Delarosa are helping their respective teams into the playoffs, while the Cubs ponder why they over tinkered with a team that won 97 games last year. Only the Cubs can make such foolish mistakes. 101 years & counting.

baby jesus
09-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Yankees Are Officailly The First To Clinch A Playoff Spot. After The Win Today The Yankees Magic Number Is 5 For The Division. Finally Beating The Angels They Havent Won A Road Series Against The Angels Since 04 Damn. Ian Kennedy Siting That Was Werid Seeing That.

Dirty Knowledge
09-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Haha, Ian Kennedy. Yeah.
Got a little hectic there for a moment but 2 outta 3 in L.A., 3 outta the last 4 vs L.A.

Dirty Knowledge
09-23-2009, 09:59 PM
phillies blow another save

Dirty Knowledge
09-26-2009, 06:16 PM
3 outta the last 4 vs LA, took the series in La

3-0 in the top of the 9th right now vs boston

people can stop saying we cant beat these teams

11th Chamber
09-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Looking foward to the playoffs for sure.

Just hoping the Tigers can accually make it in. Twins are playing better baseball as of late and were acting like we dont even want to be there. Gonna be an interesting last few games of the season

Dirty Knowledge
09-27-2009, 05:58 PM
season series vs boston is now tied at 9 up after losing the 1st 8 to them this season, wow wow wow

bring on the fuckin postseason!!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-27-2009, 07:01 PM
what is going on in baseball, i havent watched literally all year.

Bobby Budknickers
09-27-2009, 07:08 PM
the year in baseball:
http://a24.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/75/l_881722688a7b125da4255f0a608e45f7.gif

baby jesus
09-28-2009, 10:39 AM
the angels an redsox have winning records against the yankee's this year..

Well That Just Went Out The Window Yanks Vs. Angels 5-5 Yanks Vs. Fag Sox 9-9. The Yankees Started Off Slow And Werent The Team They Are Now Especially Since Hughes Went To The Bullpen. They Finished Off Nicely Against These Teams But Regular Season Records Dont Matter Much It's Time For October Baseball.

baby jesus
10-05-2009, 09:54 AM
It's Time For The Playoffs Starting With The Tigers Vs. Twins Play In Game To Then Take On The Yankees.

Yankees Vs. Twins/Tigers
Red Sox Vs. Angels
Dodgers Vs. Cardinals
Rockies Vs. Phillies

As A Yankee Fan I'm Not Really Concerned With Who The Yankees Get First Round If The Yankees Play There Best Baseball And Get Good Pitching They'll Win Can't Be Tryin To Take The Easy Way Because There Really Is No Easy Way.

Is This The Year The Angels Finally Figure Out The Red Sox One Things For Sure There Gonna Run At Will There Gonna Steal A Base Any Time Possible I Still Think Boston Will Beat Up On There Pitching Which Will Lead To The Inevitable Yankee Vs. Red Sox ALCS.

Rockies Come Into The Postseason Hot But I Think The Phillies Will Hold Them Off Even With The Bullpen Concerns.

Dodgers Vs. Cardinals Is A Toss Up To Me I Give The Slight Edge To The Cards On The Basis Of There Pitching Being Better I Feel. I Look At Manny And Pujols Being A Push And Torre And La Russa Being A Push Managing.

thatKid
10-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Man.. Hopefully the Rockie fucking rock the Philly's world, doubt it myself, but hoping.

My World Series prediction right now.. Hmm.. Cards vs Yankees

Would probably be the best matchup to. The Cards got Pujols and 2 of this years legit aces, plus Matt Holliday. And the Yankees. I expect them to be there with their all world salary team they got.

Any Cards fans know if Derosa's healthy? He was supposed to be a key trade pick up. But I think he got injured or something.

11th Chamber
10-06-2009, 08:52 PM
of course the Tigers fucking choked.

Epic fucking meltdown. FUCK

I mean fuck seriously how are you up so many fucking games than just lose day after day

the silencer
10-07-2009, 12:26 AM
my playoff picks:
Division Series:

Phillies over Rockies
Cardinals over Dodgers

Yankees over Twins
Red Sox over Angels

Championship Series:

Phillies over Cardinals
Yankees over Red Sox

World Series:

YANKEES defeat Phillies

i'd like to see Boston win but i can't see anybody beating those fuckin Yankees..

should be an awesome postseason tho

beautifulrock
10-07-2009, 01:18 AM
I don't know how anyone can have the Phillies going anywhere

Eradicate
10-07-2009, 01:46 AM
it's not like they're the defending world champions or anything like that, oh ya that's right they are..

of course the Tigers fucking choked.

Epic fucking meltdown. FUCK

I mean fuck seriously how are you up so many fucking games than just lose day after day

co-sign. fuckin' tigers

beautifulrock
10-07-2009, 03:29 AM
It's not like their bullpen is falling apart or anything, oh yea, it is. Pitching wins in October, fuckhead.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-07-2009, 06:07 PM
LOL @ CC.

The choking begins..

the silencer
10-07-2009, 06:10 PM
It's not like their bullpen is falling apart or anything, oh yea, it is. Pitching wins in October, fuckhead.
their Rotation is strong as fuck, who needs a bullpen when Lee throws 94 mph to the corners in the 9th inning?

then Hamels, then a choice between Pedro (good), JA Happ (really good), and Joe Blanton (good)

and their lineup is nasty...

i don't really LIKE the Phillies..at all, I'm a Mets fan....but they're a better team than the Rockies and should knock them out

Olive Oil Goombah
10-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Im going with the Phillies and their pitching.

baby jesus
10-07-2009, 10:34 PM
LOL @ CC.

The choking begins..
Choking? 6 2/3IP 2R 1ER 8k Doesnt Really Seem Like Choking To Me. I Understand The Ex Indians Pitchers Are 2-0 In The Playoffs Arleady With A Combined 2 ER Must Be Tough To Watch. Tough Break Cleveland.

Jeter Is The God Of Clutch He Got Things Going With That 2 Run Homer He Always Seems Too.

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Preach!!

EL CAPITAN!!

Hey what happened to Cole Hamels today? Is he mad he had back2back games still? He should worry about his day to pitch instead of crying like a little bitch.

Dirty Knowledge
10-10-2009, 01:59 AM
HAVE THAT WORLD TITLE TROPHY POLISHED AND CLEANnnn

Dirty Knowledge
10-10-2009, 05:17 AM
BASES LOADEd..NO OUTS>..TWINS GOT THEIR SHIT BACK AFTER THE MISSED CALL ON THE FAIR BALL..GT HEIR CHANCE BACK N THEN SOME.

YANKS STILL PULL THE RABBIT OUT THE YANKEE FITTED

Dirty Knowledge
10-10-2009, 05:19 AM
getcha pies ready!!

Dirty Knowledge
10-10-2009, 05:52 AM
Did the twins score yet with bases loaded an no out???
Looks bad for the yankees!!!

Dirty Knowledge
10-10-2009, 05:53 AM
OOPS my bad that was me before the Yankees clamped down Girardi smartened up and Marte the Pirate bum got yanked!!! We won despite Girardi tonight!! THEEEE YANKEES WIN.

Dirty Knowledge
10-10-2009, 05:54 AM
Your hate for the New York Yankees has you disrespecting BASEBALL!

--AROD FIST PUMP AND BAT FLIP--

11th Chamber
10-10-2009, 08:12 AM
^^^ What have you been talking to yourself all nite?

Great game between Twins and Yanks last nite.

Twins got screwed on that called foul ball when it was atleast a foot in fair territory..

Also great to see the Angels finally taking control of a series against Boston, who usually smokes them in the playoffs.

Its hard to watch, knowing my Tigers had one of the biggest meltdowns ever (first team to blow a 3 game lead with 4 games left in the season), but these playoffs have been great so far and will only get better

baby jesus
10-10-2009, 08:42 AM
OOPS my bad that was me before the Yankees clamped down Girardi smartened up and Marte the Pirate bum got yanked!!! We won despite Girardi tonight!! THEEEE YANKEES WIN.
Yo What The Fuck Was Up With That Shit I Dont Know Why He Didnt Stay With Aceves I Understand Two Lefties In A row But I Knew Marte Wasnt Gonna Get Either One Stupid Move By Giriadi Robertson Bailed Him Out Big Time.

Aj Burnett Pitched Well I Hate The Walks A Hit Batters Though It Drives Me Up The Walls Mad.

A-rods A Fuckin Beast No Pitcher In The League Wants It With Him. Mark Texieria Gettin Some Pie Now Andy Pettite Its Your Turn To Finsih It Off In Game 3 At The Meterodome.

check two
10-10-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't see how they are looking that great against the weakest team in the playoffs. They were lucky to even win last night.

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Yanks get the SWEEP tonight !!!!

check two
10-11-2009, 03:01 PM
The Angels are looking pretty good. I think they are going for that World Series.

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Bring Em On!! Game 1 Will be In The B-X!! (alcs)

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2009, 03:10 PM
I did not realize the Angels had Scott Kazimir.

Angels/Spanks and Phillies/Dodgers looks like the best matchups

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Good one so far. I just knew that Pavano would come out dealing. Another one of those bums who couldn't handle the pressure that is Yankee Stadium, but take him away and he's back to his 2003 self. Figgaz.

Just a matter of innings before the Bombers take control!!

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2009, 10:08 PM
nxqbjtABzIk

bRING THE BROOMS OUT

You fuckers get your wish. LA at the YAnkees game 1 of the ALCS. LETS GET IT!!!!

baby jesus
10-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Fuck The Angels There Tough But The Yankees Can Beat Anyone When There On. A-rod Is Beasting And Hes Not Lettin Up Pettite Doing His Thing. 8 More Wins Thats All It Takes.

check two
10-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Are you implying that the Yankees are going to sweep the Angels and then go on to the World Series and sweep the team that they would play? lol

the silencer
10-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Phillies look DAMN good.....NLCS will be awesome..

ALCS....maybe...Yanks might just steamroll them

baby jesus
10-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Are you implying that the Yankees are going to sweep the Angels and then go on to the World Series and sweep the team that they would play? lol
Your Constant Hate For The Yankees Is Lame Join The Club. No Ones Calling For A Sweep It's Going To Be A Battle The Clear Cut Two Best Teams In The American League.

check two
10-12-2009, 10:06 PM
I don't have hate for them jabroni. You were the one that mentioned 8 more wins.

baby jesus
10-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Yeah To Win The World Series You Need 8 More Wins It Isnt Hard To Figure Out You Can Have Up To 6 Loses During That Time And Still Win But You Need Just 8 More Wins.

check two
10-12-2009, 10:20 PM
:{

Dirty Knowledge
10-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Theeeeeeee Yankees will win.

Eradicate
10-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I don't know how anyone can have the Phillies going anywhere

put your foot in your mouth why don't you..

as if you know anything about baseball at all.

beautifulrock
10-12-2009, 11:20 PM
They blew two leads in late innings retard, that doesn't make you right and it doesn't mean they're beating the Dodgers.

Eradicate
10-13-2009, 12:26 AM
it doesn't matter if they beat the dodgers their still a force to be reckoned with. According to you their washed up.

beautifulrock
10-13-2009, 01:56 AM
Dodgers in 5, you'll see what a real pen looks like

baby jesus
10-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeees A-Rod Hittin Homers Off All These Closers He Came To Fuckin Play.

Big Ups To The Bullpen To Robertson Coming Up Big Yankees Up 2-0.

11th Chamber
10-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Great game last night. Wish Angels would have pulled it off, but great game nontheless

Dirty Knowledge
10-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Great game last night. Wish Angels would have pulled it off, but great game nontheless

Yeah you wishin, prayin, hopin that the big bad Yankees go down.

But it just will not happen. We took care of the garbage ass Twins that caught your fakin ass Tigers so why you mad...

Dirty Knowledge
10-18-2009, 07:49 PM

A Real pen? You saw what it looked like last night in the Bronx. You got that layaway Yankees cap on yet?

11th Chamber
10-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Yeah you wishin, prayin, hopin that the big bad Yankees go down.

But it just will not happen. We took care of the garbage ass Twins that caught your fakin ass Tigers so why you mad...

I bet your drowning in tears right now faggot

Game 4 is gonna be crazy

This has been the best Playoff series iv seen in years

check two
10-19-2009, 11:00 PM
It looks like the Phillies are going to head back to the World Series. Why did the Dodgers keep that pitcher in when he walked a guy on four pitches, and then he hit the next guy right away?

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Yeah, yeah... Girardi really doesn't want the Yankees to win. He's trying to beat us, we're trying to beat him, the Angels are just.. kinda there. Either way, Control and Command will shut down the Angels tomorrow.

11th, tell your mom to bend over. I'll show you a faggot.

baby jesus
10-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Yo I Dont Get Girardi I've Been Questioning Him All Year He Got Bailed Out By Robertson In Game 2 Of The ALDS And Then Totally Fucked Up Game 3 Of The ALCS. He Manages Like He's In The National League Or Something He Sucks. He Never Just Lets A Pitcher Whos Going Well To Stay In He's Got To Switch Constantly. He Goes By The Book To Much Just Go With The Flow Of The Game For Once.

C.C. Tonight On 3 Days Rest I Have A Feeling He's Gonna Be Pitching Sharply Kazmir Could Be Tough Against The Yankees But I Feel He Will Get Hit A Little Bit. Win Tonight And Put Them On The Brink Make Them Have To Win Two In Yankee Stadium If It Comes To It.

Oh And Fuck Swisher He Better Do Something Tonight I've Been Down On Him A Few Times During The Season Just For Him To Get Back On My Goodside So Hopefully He Can Change My Thoughts On Him Right Now.

check two
10-20-2009, 07:11 PM
How come Manny took a shower during the end of last night's game instead of watching it?

baby jesus
10-20-2009, 11:53 PM
C.C. Sabathia What Can You Say 3 Days Rest And Shuttin Shit Down. He Didnt Give Girardi A Chance To Fuck It Up.

A-rod Still Doin His Thing This Motherfucker Wants This Shit Bad He Was Still Cheerin Like An Animal When There Went Up 10-1.

1 Win Away From The World Series AJ Finish Them.

Dirty Knowledge
10-21-2009, 02:22 AM
I'm down with that..

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/12/cage_fat_top_3.jpg

We should be on the fuckin plane back to NY by now.. but im happy 3-1. Let's not get sloppy let's finish this shit for real

check two
10-21-2009, 01:04 PM
What an embarassing loss for the Angels. In a must win game for them, they lose 10-1 at home? smh

They are calling this one of the worst calls of all time, when Cano wasn't ruled out. lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Umpire-Tim-McClelland-makes-the-worst-call-of-al?urn=mlb,197210

the silencer
10-21-2009, 09:43 PM
my Phillies-Yankees world series is lookin good right about now...

Eradicate
10-21-2009, 10:51 PM
They blew two leads in late innings retard, that doesn't make you right and it doesn't mean they're beating the Dodgers.

insert foot into mouth.

12weLvE
10-21-2009, 10:53 PM
Once again Joe torre has proven to be a loser lol. Was really pushing for the dodgers but hey... Let's go yanks!!!!!

check two
10-21-2009, 11:22 PM
No offense to Joe Torre, but with that kind of talent he had all those years with the Yankees, you could have put countless coaches in his place, and they all would have been successful.

THE W
10-21-2009, 11:23 PM
barring another monumental choke job by the yankees, the pinstripes will be playing the phillies.

check two
10-21-2009, 11:24 PM
^^ Are you going to put the crazy Phillies fans acting stupid in your signature again? lol

12weLvE
10-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Holy 7th inning!!!

LA GOT SMACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahhaha.

6-4 Yanks up... 2 more innings baby!

11th Chamber
10-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Holy 7th inning!!!

LA GOT SMACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahhaha.

6-4 Yanks up... 2 more innings baby!

Yea, I dont think so

12weLvE
10-22-2009, 10:35 PM
:frusty:

11th Chamber
10-22-2009, 10:39 PM
The chance of Angels winning in NY aint good tho

THE W
10-23-2009, 12:24 PM
you BETTER win game 6....or else.

check two
10-25-2009, 10:16 PM
So Steve Phillips got fired from ESPN for having sex with this fat girl? You would have thought he might have learned from the first affair. lol

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/10/24/gal_phillips_1.jpg

12weLvE
10-25-2009, 10:36 PM
http://img.webring.com/r/y/yankeering/logo

check two
10-25-2009, 10:43 PM
http://www.canadiandesignresource.ca/officialgallery/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/expos1.jpg

the silencer
10-26-2009, 01:10 AM
now, it's official......my Yanks-Phils WS prediction was on point

i think the Yankees will win but goddamnit it's gonna be a sick series i think....Phillies are so fuckin tough

baby jesus
10-26-2009, 10:03 AM
Yankees Back In The World Series It's Felt Like It's Been To Long. CC Sabathia ALCS Mvp Could Have Been A-Rod But Who Really Cares.

Bring On The Phillies There Tough But I Dont Think The Yanks Are Gonna Let Them Win They've Had A Mission All Year Long And There Not Stoppin Till They Get That 27th Championship.

A-Rod Finally Gets To The World Series And I Expect Him To Play Aswell As Hes Been Playing The Whole Postseason.

11th Chamber
10-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Ill tell you who's impressed me the most is Mark Texiera. Dudes been making great plays in the field

Olive Oil Goombah
10-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Sabathia and Lee squaring off.

If we would have kept both, we would have been contenders every year on them alone.
'

That being said, I always thought Lee was the better more clutch pitcher, so I expect the Phills to take game 1.

hectis
10-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Sabathia and Lee squaring off.

If we would have kept both, we would have been contenders every year on them alone.
'

That being said, I always thought Lee was the better more clutch pitcher, so I expect the Phills to take game 1.

its too bad you could not keep them both, or one of them, but thats how baseball works

am going with the Phillies 4 games to 2

KLAP
10-27-2009, 12:08 AM
PHILLIES gonna Repeat!!!!!

baby jesus
10-27-2009, 09:29 AM
Ill tell you who's impressed me the most is Mark Texiera. Dudes been making great plays in the field
His Glove Has Been Huge Especially After Having Giambi Out There For So Long. He Saved So Many Runs Throughout The Year With His Arm And His Glove. His Defense Is Just As Valuable As His Bat. The Infielders Have Complete Cofidence That He'll Scoop Up Just About Any Throw And That Helps There Defense Too.

12weLvE
10-27-2009, 02:44 PM
http://img.webring.com/r/y/yankeering/logo