PDA

View Full Version : Movie based on 911 coming soon...

12weLvE
04-10-2006, 01:51 PM
I went to go watch Inside man the other night, and something on the previews really upset me. There is going to be a movie where the main scene takes place in an airplane; the same airplane that was going for Washington D.C. during 911. I dont have a lot of detail on this movie, but i dont like the idea. Its to early for that; there are too many people who lost family during 911 and I think it would be to sentimental. I dont like the idea. If anybody has info on this movie please post it up. And let me know how do you guys feel about this.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Hollywood love $$$ and nothing makes that paper than a bit of tradegy. show a plane crash with a twinge of heroism, wave the flag a bit and everyone's happy.

num2son
04-10-2006, 02:28 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

Amplified Sample
04-10-2006, 02:28 PM
its messed up but it was always going to happen sooner or later

num2son
04-10-2006, 02:35 PM
All tradgic events in history big or small are made into movies

12weLvE
04-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Movie Trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/united93/

12weLvE
04-10-2006, 04:10 PM
This one loads faster

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=hZygmRR1GC0&search=united%2093

WU-KILLAH
04-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Hollywood love $$$ and nothing makes that paper than a bit of tradegy. show a plane crash with a twinge of heroism, wave the flag a bit and everyone's happy.

so true

TUCO
04-10-2006, 06:31 PM
i also heard bout Oliver Stone (who im a HUGE fan of) directing a flick bout the WTC....u know this is just disgusting
Americans go bout the slogan "...we'll never forget"....i feel that but keepin it in ur heart seems to be a whole 'nother ballpark
should just change it to "...we'll always be talking about it"....cause thats wats goin on....damn near 5 years later and its still treated as last nights news scoop....now i dont totally blame the media or Hollywood....its the fuckin Americans who just dont shut the fuck up....when will these innocent souls get to finally rest? its like a fuckin parade evry day....patriotic my ass....aint no such thing in America these days....its all about keeping ya mouth running with nuthin coming out

PANDA PISS
04-11-2006, 04:35 PM
i think the shits disgraceful and shameful
lots of muthafuckas died in that shit
it just aint respectful to cash in on it
they cashed in on pearl harbor, titanic and shit
but that was 60-100 years after
this is 5 years later
its too fresh in peoples memories to be turned to a source of entertainment
boycott that muthafucka

Its Big Lu baby
04-13-2006, 05:26 AM
the US government caused 911

oh... and this movie is a shity idea

Iron Man
04-13-2006, 08:00 AM
Its only being brought out to increase the hate on Islam and the muslims. Thats why i hate the hypocrite american government, if this activates more to attack innocent american civillians they should'nt go crying around over how bad we the muslims are.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Should be a blockbuster in Iraq. Expect all 7/11's to be closed on opening night

LilDirtyBastard
04-14-2006, 07:42 AM
theres already a movie which deals with the tragic death of 8 fireman who died in 9/11, you dont see them dying, the film starts right after 9/11, the man who lost 8 of his fireman has to write a speech, but he cant, becuz the pain is to big to talk about that, so he gets a journalist (sigorney weaver) to write the speech, and best thing is its a true story,

the name of the movie is "Guys", dunno if anybody heard about it

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2006, 08:16 AM
i also heard bout Oliver Stone (who im a HUGE fan of) directing a flick bout the WTC....u know this is just disgusting
Americans go bout the slogan "...we'll never forget"....i feel that but keepin it in ur heart seems to be a whole 'nother ballpark
should just change it to "...we'll always be talking about it"....cause thats wats goin on....damn near 5 years later and its still treated as last nights news scoop....now i dont totally blame the media or Hollywood....its the fuckin Americans who just dont shut the fuck up....when will these innocent souls get to finally rest? its like a fuckin parade evry day....patriotic my ass....aint no such thing in America these days....its all about keeping ya mouth running with nuthin coming out

Ok..........I can't believe u of all folks r sayin this.........that's ur opinion......I personally can't move on b/c my cousin died in the towers.........her body never found.........so where do I go to visit her? How do I get passed it? I have never lost someone so close to me and it is very difficult to move on............so instead I continue and try to matter............

Queen Of Poetry
04-16-2006, 08:17 AM
So back to the topic................I think the Flight 93 movie is a good one b/c those folks were heroes............I mean they saved 1000's of lives...........

iniquity
04-16-2006, 08:52 AM
LOL, talk about propaganda .... smfh ....

WATCH THIS: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

pz ...

A_Wisdombody
04-16-2006, 10:35 AM
I went to go watch Inside man the other night, and something on the previews really upset me. There is going to be a movie where the main scene takes place in an airplane; the same airplane that was going for Washington D.C. during 911. I dont have a lot of detail on this movie, but i dont like the idea. Its to early for that; there are too many people who lost family during 911 and I think it would be to sentimental. I dont like the idea. If anybody has info on this movie please post it up. And let me know how do you guys feel about this.

On A & E, there was a film based on Flight 93, I couldn't bare to watch the entire movie.

Aqueous Moon
04-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Well, they made a movie about a terrible tradgedy...I'm not surprised.

hectis
04-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Are They Making This Movie To Honor The Ones Who Died Or Are They Making This Movie Cuz They Now It Will Make Them Lots Of Money?

MaShPG
04-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Well I think Flight 93 was still shot down but...that's irrelevant.

Everybody enjoyed Saving Private Ryan, I don't really see the difference in showing this movie here. I still won't see it though, it looks real bad. I'll wait for Spike Lee's documentary on 9/11 to come out.

hectis
04-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah Mash I Agree I Think 93 Wuz Shot Down Too And There Just Saying That To Cover It Up

Visionz
04-17-2006, 02:01 AM
It'd be something different if all the documentaries on the internet exposin the truth of 9/11 was put into the theartre. This is hollywood cashin in, which makes it bullshit.

God_Son
04-21-2006, 05:39 PM
im waitin for that Oliver Stone shit