PDA

View Full Version : an agreed upon statement of objective

LHX
04-11-2006, 05:28 PM
can the people in this forum come to an agreed upon statement of objective

something like

'the objective is ----------'

if we came to an agreement
- we could define what would be required to happen in order for this objective to be fulfiled
- we could identify the obstacles to this objective
- we could identify reason behind these obstacles
- we could identify a strategy to either have these obstacles removed or learn to put them to use
- we could stop tripping over each other

is there any insights to this?

galt john galt
04-11-2006, 06:24 PM
a general consensus would not be guaranteed. unless the objective was and is to have meeting of minds in a forum to discuss debate and discourse over topics that one or others find worth exploring. if the objective is to bring the ideas presented here to have some implementation in the world off computers, that would be circumspect to politics.

Visionz
04-11-2006, 07:20 PM
the objective is ----------'

Is to give birth to a land, where from an early age, everyone has an opprotunity to recieve an in-depth and quality education at no cost that does not lie to them, that does not destort facts, that does instill in them a desire to constantly learn for the rest of their lives. When they graduate, they should be able to find jobs that catters to who they are and that pays a living wage so that their existence is not defined as a consistent battle against bills. The objective is to develop an ecomony that is localized as much as possible and is self-sufficent, that embraces the culture of its people and in return is embraced by its people. The objective is create an enconomy that does not allow its politicians to be bought out by coorperations whose existence may still be neccessary even in a highly-localized market. These coorperations, and all other companies, should act with the highest respect to the enviroment, to the earth, and to the people and animals that inhabit it. This should be reflected in the products that they produce. The objective is to realize our own human potential and to make it manifest to the entire world.

LHX
04-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Is to give birth to a land, where from an early age, everyone has an opprotunity to recieve an in-depth and quality education at no cost that does not lie to them, that does not destort facts, that does instill in them a desire to constantly learn for the rest of their lives. When they graduate, they should be able to find jobs that catters to who they are and that pays a living wage so that their existence is not defined as a consistent battle against bills. The objective is to develop an ecomony that is localized as much as possible and is self-sufficent, that embraces the culture of its people and in return is embraced by its people. The objective is create an enconomy that does not allow its politicians to be bought out by coorperations whose existence may still be neccessary even in a highly-localized market. These coorperations, and all other companies, should act with the highest respect to the enviroment, to the earth, and to the people and animals that inhabit it. This should be reflected in the products that they produce. The objective is to realize our own human potential and to make it manifest to the entire world.

thats a lot of objectives

King Justice
04-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Hmmm Interesting Yes Provoctive

Visionz
04-12-2006, 02:12 AM
thats a lot of objectives There's a lot of problems that need to be fixed, hence the list. There were some things I meant to put in there that I forgot about. Free health care, for one. In the end I just don't see how a society with no money would work. I don't think capitalism would be bad if it didn't allow the greedy to flourish, right now it does and everything is fucked. I think there are ways of holding the greed in check and ensuring that people are taken care of.

MaShPG
04-12-2006, 02:41 AM
I think we should change the school system. I mean that's where our children are brainwashed, and our children are the future...yada, yada, yada.

Visionz
04-12-2006, 02:50 AM
I feel ya homie. That's why I put it in the objectives. Right now it's all under-funded, stuffed with lies, and designed so that kids can pass a test with knowledge that will get them absolutely nowhere in the world as we now know it.

dif de la rev
04-12-2006, 12:49 PM
restore peoples' mental health back for a better functioning society. with unhealthy mind states they will be deemed a problem where they with right mentality could be part of solution.

Aqua Luna
04-12-2006, 01:30 PM
idk lhx, seems like the only objective should be to spread knowledge and learn knowledge...

LHX
04-12-2006, 01:43 PM
idk lhx, seems like the only objective should be to spread knowledge and learn knowledge...

i agree with this

there doesnt seem to be any obsticles to learning knowledge - for somebody who is trying to learn -

but
would you say that there are obstacles to spreading knowledge?

Prince Rai
04-12-2006, 02:01 PM
spreading knowledge is a better objective as its more challenging.

gaining knowledge is that self objective important to ones self.

although if all go about doing this, it may become a collective objective for the whole society?

LHX
04-12-2006, 02:39 PM
spreading knowledge is a better objective as its more challenging.

gaining knowledge is that self objective important to ones self.

although if all go about doing this, it may become a collective objective for the whole society?

well

lets put it this way

if everybody gained all knowledge

we would experience heaven on earth

some of us know that
so
does that mean our objective is to spread knowledge?

and if so

what are the obstacles
and
how do we overcome them?

what are the known obstacles to spreading knowledge? <----new thread

Prince Rai
04-12-2006, 02:46 PM
peace.

having all knowledge is heaven on earth?

is this factual? or desired opinion?

or rational judgement ? which is shared by many!

Aqua Luna
04-12-2006, 02:56 PM
The only obstacles to spreading knowledge are physical...

It's like we know that if we saying a certain thing, others could become threatened and actually cause us bodily harm or kill us...

Spreading knowledge is dangerous in that sense...

Sometimes you just get slandered or labeled as insane.

Other times you get shunned and ignored...spreading knowledge is almost like being willing to be crucified...

Visionz
04-12-2006, 03:11 PM
if everybody gained all knowledge

we would experience heaven on earth I think gaining all knowledge, even collectively, is an impossibility. Answers only lead to more questions, and I think that process is eternal.

Aqua Luna
04-12-2006, 03:15 PM
I think gaining all knowledge, even collectively, is an impossibility. Answers only lead to more questions, and I think that process is eternal.

Knowledge is just the foundation...if everybody got on the same foundation, then we can come to universal understandings when questions arise.

Visionz
04-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Knowledge is just the foundation...if everybody got on the same foundation, then we can come to universal understandings when questions arise. right on, I do think it's possible to reach a universal understanding with each other. Complete knowledge is def. not required for this to happen.

Aqua Luna
04-12-2006, 04:14 PM
right on, I do think it's possible to reach a universal understanding with each other. Complete knowledge is def. not required for this to happen.

But the knowledge is everything that you already see...it is complete.

This wisdom comes when you speak the knowledge.

The understanding is what you draw with your own mind.

Too many are not speaking from what they really see...they speak form what they think they see, illusions.

Visionz
04-12-2006, 04:24 PM
so how do you seperate reality from the illusion?

Aqua Luna
04-12-2006, 04:38 PM
I just do the math...simply put, if it doesn't add up then it ain't real.

Like why does the sky change colors from night to day?

To say that the sky is blue wouldn't add up because that's not universal...sometimes it looks black.

it adds up, tho when I realize that the sky is always black it is just the light that makes me see other colors.

Visionz
04-12-2006, 05:30 PM
what about things like computers, are they real or is it an illusion? I would say potential for both, so what would be the right way to apply the math?

Aqua Luna
04-12-2006, 05:49 PM
what about things like computers, are they real or is it an illusion? I would say potential for both, so what would be the right way to apply the math?

Yeah, It's like the computer is a artificial brain

We use are brains and we can understand things in dimensions

like I was saying about the sky...yes it's blue for our physical understanding,

but it's black for our higher understanding.

Computers can only input and output..they can't understand different dimensions all at once.

So if you program an illusion into a computer it will only put out illusion back for you.

hidden ninja
04-12-2006, 06:02 PM
how would it be possible to spread knowledge to others on a mass scale?
would something need to be done in order for people to wake up, or begin to question?

I mean, if we all told one person, and they told one person, eventually everyone would know. but it wouldn't ever happen like that, most people would just ignore you. because their minds are closed to all of it, so what could open their minds?

V4D3R
06-10-2008, 08:26 PM
bump

LORD NOSE
05-10-2009, 10:31 PM
rise

PALEFORCE
05-13-2009, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=LHX;359997]can the people in this forum come to an agreed upon statement of objective

something like

what is prosperous

PALEFORCE
05-13-2009, 10:44 PM
can the people in this forum come to an agreed upon statement of objective

something like

what is prosperous?!

diggy
05-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Hey palehorse, what's up?