PDA

View Full Version : why is amerikkka so corporate profit hungry? Natalie Holoway's dad wrote a book.

thelion1856
04-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Why is american government so hungry for greed and money. This is fucking disgusting, starting wars for Oil, increase in stock profits of companies invested in military building and contry growth. They want mexicans to work as temporary citisens and kick them out once thier work is done. They outsource jobs to coutries like tiland, jamaica and mexico so they can pay employees 3 cents hour and no healthcare instead of minimum wage.

Natalie Holloway (the missing aruba girl)'s father just wrote a book about her dissapearance. All for fucking profit. This is fucking disgusting, his daughter is missing most likely fucking dead and hes thinking on how to make a buck. The Holloways are already rich, why do u think u heard of their story in the 1st place sure its an interesting event but goddamn it Fox plays shit from this white christian fucked up family every single fucking day, there even talking about it as i write this shit. What the fuck is wrong with this shit!?!???!??!?!!

LETS MAKE A $$$$ OF THE POOR AND DEAD. Kids dieing in the middle east, the US people going into the highest US dept in history and US companies in government becomming billionaires taking this money from us in the name of a war on a religion they dont like. Fuck this bullshit. Fuck religion. Capitalistic bullshit. Bush = Hitler X 100000000000.

-----------------9------------------
-------------99999999--------------

7ess
04-12-2006, 09:59 AM
This country was built on slave labor, big business will always look for ways to cut costs and increase profits.
the natalie Holloway things been pissing me off since it jumped off, it goes without saying if she wasn't blonde we wouldn't know her name, her moms said on some show she hopes she's alive and is just a sex slave somewhere getting raped everyday (thats mad selfish) as a woman let me tell you I'd rather be dead.

hectis
04-12-2006, 10:13 AM
This country was built on slave labor, big business will always look for ways to cut costs and increase profits.
the natalie Holloway things been pissing me off since it jumped off, it goes without saying if she wasn't blonde we wouldn't know her name, her moms said on some show she hopes she's alive and is just a sex slave somewhere getting raped everyday (thats mad selfish) as a woman let me tell you I'd rather be dead.

WTF SHE REALLY SAID THAT SHIT HOW COULD U WANT YOUR OWN SEED TO GET RAPED EVERYDAY?

born invincible
04-12-2006, 10:28 AM
its a fucked up world we live in... survival of the fittest. stay mean.. stay alive.

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 10:36 AM
LIES

Stay positive, positive creates positive

Don't let em mold you into the heartless sons of bitches they are.