PDA

View Full Version : Answers for those curious about the NGE

Yasir Allah
04-12-2006, 12:05 AM
Peace

I come in the name of Yasir Allah. I don't build online much my only purpose of posting this message is to answer some of the questions that always seem to pop up on this site in regards to the Nation of Gods and Earths.

First I want to shed some light on our culture. We are NOT A RELIGION!!!

We are not a religion because we don't practice anything religious. We don't pray, we don't sacrifice anything, we don't have an imam, pastor, reverend, rabbi, or whatever else you can think of, we don't have a choir, and we don't have any beliefs!

We deal with facts.

I know your next question: but you say your culture is Islam.

When the Gods say my culture is Islam they don't mean Al-Islam, they mean I self lord and Master, or I stimulate Life and matter, or any other creative ways we may manifest that.

I Self for the record don't say that Islam is my culture because of all the confusion it causes. We are not muslims b.u.t when people hear that, they assume we are some kind of muslim sect, and that is not true because we don't share any similarities to muslims outside of the use of Allah, and Islam. So instead I say my culture is mathmatics. Because that is what I live, the supreme mathmatics. As for Allah, Islam does not own the rights to that word! That word was in existence in different forms before the introduction of the Arabic language, and the arabic language existed before Islam! Gods have written builds on the etymology of that word which I will not get into here. So the Gods use Allah as we see fit, and we see it as a representation of all black people because TOGETHER we make up the All eye Seeing!

This also shows the freedom in our culture. Everyone in this nation is different and sees things differently. That is the beauty of our culture, we allow you to be a free thinker, also different from religion.

Next, we don't pledge allegiance the lessons. The lessons are 120 degrees, the Supreme mathmatics and the Supreme Alphabet are not a part of 120. the Math and the Alphabet are the tools that we use to born a greater understanding from the lessons. The lessons come from the Nation of Islam those were developed by Fard and Elijah Muhammad. The Supreme Mathmatics and Supreme Alphabets are from the NGE. So that is our foundation not the 120 degrees.

So why do you memorize 120?

It's a mental exercise, it's a mental task to knowledge (memorize) 120 degrees word for word! Also it's how the Father was able to find out who he was which was God! So since those lessons helped him he took them out of the temple and gave it to the youth. So as you can see the lessons is just one piece of the knowledge we study, we are a scientific community of people. What is the duty of a civilized person? ans. To teach the uncivilized people who are savages, civilization, righteousness, the knowledge of self, and the science of EVERYTHING in life love, peace and happiness. Just because a Muslim knows a lot of verses from the bible by heart does that make him a Christian? Emphatically Now Cipher (NO)!

And finally why is the Black Man God??? When we say that I'm God we don't mean the God of religion. So I am not going to just wave my hand and make it thunder. No mystery god does that, that is already a part of nature and happens naturally no god decides to make it rain, hail, snow, and earthquake. Who is that mystery god? There is no mystery god the son of man has searched for that mystery god for TRILLIONS OF YEARS and has been unable to find that mystery god. So we agreed that the only god is the son of man and waste no more time searching for that which does not exist.

It has already been proven that the original man and woman were black and it is also now known that all man have stemed from one original man that was a black man. I am not afraid to say that yes the black man is the supreme being and MOST HIGH of beings that is not to be racist just the truth. Check books like African Presence in Early Asia by Runoko Rashidi, Man God and Civilization by John G. Jackson, or Worlds great men of color vol. 1 and 2 by J A Rogers, and many, many more books. This will give you an idea of the Black man's mental capabilities, if you want to check physical just watch sports.

Well how come a white man can't be God? Well my caucasian brother to put it simply, in the words of my brother Allah Sun "I can make you, but you can't make me!"

Can a white man be a five percenter of course! A five percenter is just one who is civilized and knows who the true and living God is. The Greeks were very civilized, the first civilized white folks actually and that was because they studied under the Egyptians, the Greeks knew who god was.

Peace.

thelion1856
04-12-2006, 12:17 AM
actually the original man most likely looked nothing like an average african american. He most likely looked like no "race" of person alive today. Im guessing he looked something like a mix of a black man/middle eastern/hindu because of the hot climate he originated in.

Sicka than aidZ
04-12-2006, 12:36 AM
do u NGE"s score alot?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-15-2006, 03:39 AM
this ought to be interesting..............

$inista
04-15-2006, 02:11 PM
peace to NGE nuff respect
gotta go I will holla back

My First Timbs
04-15-2006, 05:46 PM
actually the original man most likely looked nothing like an average african american. He most likely looked like no "race" of person alive today. Im guessing he looked something like a mix of a black man/middle eastern/hindu because of the hot climate he originated in.

nahh thats not entirely accurate

hectis
04-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Peace Yasir Allah Good Thread I Will Be Back To Ask U Many Things

hectis
04-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Peace To All People Who Are From The Nge You Have Only Showed Me Respect And Peace And I Highly Respect That.

The Earth Wuz First Called Asia Right Well Should The Members Of The Nge Call It Asia Again Or Will That Cuz Too Much Confusin? Peace And Thank U For Ur Time

Aqueous Moon
04-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Peace, Hectis...

Personally, I like the idea of calling the whole earth Asia.

I think it's more right and exact.

Although, I can see how it could get confusing in these times because the land is seperated by so much water...

V4D3R
12-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Bump

Edgar Erebus
12-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Don't bump age-old wack threads, bummoclot.

sarr
12-17-2008, 03:05 PM
i gota admit...i did learn abit about your beliefs in that. cheers

Mashallarts
12-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Tell me Yassir please, if the black man is superior to all other men, why is the black man not infallible in his actions?
Why does the black man commit sin
Why does the black man die and get buried.

Is a man whos mother is white and father is black still considered as a black man and therefore God and superior? If so, how is that possible since his blood is 'contaminated' if you like.

Many thanks in advance
peace

WARPATH
12-17-2008, 04:51 PM
yassir made that post over 2 years ago. I doubt he/she still posts here.

Mashallarts
12-17-2008, 04:52 PM
whoops!

Yasir Allah
12-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Tell me Yassir please, if the black man is superior to all other men, why is the black man not infallible in his actions?
Why does the black man commit sin
Why does the black man die and get buried.

Is a man whos mother is white and father is black still considered as a black man and therefore God and superior? If so, how is that possible since his blood is 'contaminated' if you like.

Many thanks in advance
peace

Peace

Wow! U see how supreme math works today is knowledge god and lo and behold I just happen to check this site and someone has resurrected a build I wrote 2 yrs ago!!! LOL

To answer your question read my original post again. I never said I was the mystery god taught of in religion that is supposed to be infallible, that god does not exist. The reason I know that is because if he does exist he is not a righteous god to allow black people to be enslaved for 400+, years, to allow Jews to go through the holocaust, to allow little young children to grow up in poverty, or to be murdered by stray bullets when he has the power to make everything lovely.

Sin is relative to the person. So you'll have to be more specific.

The black man's PHYSICAL frame dies and gets buried because that is the universal law, but my MIND (which is God or Allah) exists forever therefore I have no beginning nor ending.

Take our new president for example he is still a black man and yes, God why? Even though he has a white mother the black gene from his father is dominant that's obvious because if it never came out that his mother was white we would have never questioned his blackness it's evident. Look at his daughters you would NEVER know their grandmother was white.

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Peace and respect. I have few questions, I see you're one NGE who's actually willing to answer questions.

First: what kind of God are you then? Why even use term God, when it has a defined meaning in all of the languages?

Second: how do we know that the original man was black? Mutations and modifications to natural circumstances happen constantly. It's really as possible that he looked nothing like today's black people, like thelion1856 said. No one saw him.

Third: do you agree with evolution theory and why (not)?

Fourth: as you claim to be all about facts, I find it strange that you're actually saying that black man is the supreme being. It smells of belief. I'd like to have that explained a bit.

Thanks in advance, peace.

RAGTOPROY
01-15-2010, 05:31 PM
www.trueandliving.com for Nation of Gods and Earths members. Peace

Black Man
02-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Peace and respect. I have few questions, I see you're one NGE who's actually willing to answer questions.

First: what kind of God are you then? Why even use term God, when it has a defined meaning in all of the languages?

Second: how do we know that the original man was black? Mutations and modifications to natural circumstances happen constantly. It's really as possible that he looked nothing like today's black people, like thelion1856 said. No one saw him.

Third: do you agree with evolution theory and why (not)?

Fourth: as you claim to be all about facts, I find it strange that you're actually saying that black man is the supreme being. It smells of belief. I'd like to have that explained a bit.

Thanks in advance, peace.

First: God means the supreme being. Supreme means most high and being means to exist. The latter aspect of the definition is the one most fail to recognize, and that's God actually exist. They focus on the supreme part but ignore the being part. The word God is used for the same reason any other word is used, to convey an idea through communication.

Second: Knowing, or knowledge is gained through the use of the five senses, sight, touch, taste, hearing, and smell to observe.

Third: Regarding evolution, I agree with that which is right.

Black Man
02-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Also, the 5% (NGE) concept of who and what God is, is their concept, their view on not only what the word means, but how it also function, and it's the functioning principle which holds the greater weight....what are the effects of the use of the word and how it's conceptionalized.

praise the almitey W
02-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Yassir peace and respect to you and all NGE members, and i hope this is non-ignorant , but if this is not a religion does that mean you still have the freedom to choose your religion? or does that mean you have to be muslim or follow the customs of the islamic faith?

LoTec
02-05-2010, 12:55 PM
The black man's PHYSICAL frame dies and gets buried because that is the universal law, but my MIND (which is God or Allah) exists forever therefore I have no beginning nor ending.

Would you not say this holds true for every living thing in this realm of physical existance?

To know that one is god intellectually is easy but to experience that reality is a task that ones life must be purely devoted to. That is no easy rode to follow, perhaps only 1/2 of 1 percent of the worlds population is truely experienceing the kingdom of god.

Shogah
02-05-2010, 01:35 PM
It has already been proven that the original man and woman were black and it is also now known that all man have stemed from one original man that was a black man. I am not afraid to say that yes the black man is the supreme being and MOST HIGH of beings that is not to be racist just the truth. Check books like African Presence in Early Asia by Runoko Rashidi, Man God and Civilization by John G. Jackson, or Worlds great men of color vol. 1 and 2 by J A Rogers, and many, many more books. This will give you an idea of the Black man's mental capabilities, if you want to check physical just watch sports.

eeah. Nope.

If you want to look it that way, than i can ask you, why are the richest people(and most powerfull) in the world white. Why do protestant whites hold most of the planet, politically and economically.

Now you will say it was the course of history that allowed that (slavery, segregation, and general repression towards the black people), and than i can ask you why did the blacks
allowed that and on and on and on.

I think the pure idea that people with one kind of skin are more advanced than the other group that has other type of skin , is stupid and irrational.

And yet cannot be justified with nothing than racism, or even worse ignorance.

RALPH WIGGUM
02-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Heres a question : How did the black man create the white man, how did it happen?

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2010, 02:25 PM
ahhhhh this nigga

u furious that the black man is the original man, admit it

SL33
02-05-2010, 02:55 PM
indentity crisis.

LORD NOSE
02-05-2010, 04:05 PM
ok - the black man is the original man and god of the universe -

now back to work !

ChristO
02-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Here I am.

ChristO
02-07-2010, 01:02 AM
eeah. Nope.

If you want to look it that way, than i can ask you, why are the richest people(and most powerfull) in the world white. Why do protestant whites hold most of the planet, politically and economically.

Now you will say it was the course of history that allowed that (slavery, segregation, and general repression towards the black people), and than i can ask you why did the blacks

I think the pure idea that people with one kind of skin are more advanced than the other group that has other type of skin , is stupid and irrational.

is you serious?

Black Man
02-08-2010, 01:24 PM
eeah. Nope.

The richest people in the world are not white nor are white people the most powerful. The power that white people have was given to them and can be taken away in one day.

Physically, white people's power is less than a third of the original man's and mentally there's no comparison.

Actual Power vs. Perceived Power

History didn't allow anything to happen, it was Allah the supreme being Black Man that allowed it to happen.....made it happen. The Original Man gave the colored man or white people the power to think, the power to breath, the power to live.

This was done to show forth Allah's power that he is all wise and righteous.......that he could make a devil which is weak and wicked and give him POWER to rule the earth for a said amount of time only to destroy it one day without falling victim to the devil's civilization.....

I think the idea of advancement based on skin color is stupid and irrational too. I also find it stupid and irrational when people only hear or see what they want to hear and see and tries to dilute mix and tamper with what they don't know and understand with their own stupid and irrational ideas because they refuse to actually do what it takes to know and understand.

It's also stupid and irrational to try and apply your perspective to concepts foreign to your perspective and way of thinking and expect to actually obtain an understanding of the subject matter at hand.

The Black Man is God, the Black Woman is the Earth, and the Babies are the Greatest.

Shogah
02-08-2010, 02:37 PM
You are funny.

praise the almitey W
02-08-2010, 04:28 PM
what about the mixed offspring of the blackman where are they at in thie?

BTTR KNG KOOL
02-08-2010, 04:50 PM
offspring is teh new nations.

like bible. dont yah read it.

Black Man
02-08-2010, 07:56 PM

Mixed with what?

praise the almitey W
02-09-2010, 12:02 PM
whites asian mexicans arabs .

Black Man
02-09-2010, 06:32 PM
whites asian mexicans arabs .

I'm curious (do you know) why do you identify one group of people based on color and the other groups based on land?

According to white people, once a white person mixes with black, they're no longer white and when I say black, it's any and everything that isn't white. It seems as if they know who and what they are and the mixing of any blood other than white will destroy the 'purity' of the white blood according to the collective that is :stroke:

As far black and white parents, indigenous and colored parents having babies........the babies won't be white.

praise the almitey W
02-10-2010, 06:55 AM
blackman you make a good point

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Oh well, I see my questions have been finally answered.

First: God means the supreme being. Supreme means most high and being means to exist. The latter aspect of the definition is the one most fail to recognize, and that's God actually exist. They focus on the supreme part but ignore the being part. The word God is used for the same reason any other word is used, to convey an idea through communication.

OK, thanks.

Second: Knowing, or knowledge is gained through the use of the five senses, sight, touch, taste, hearing, and smell to observe.

Then again, how do we, through the use of the five senses, know how the original man looked like?

Third: Regarding evolution, I agree with that which is right.

Can you make it a bit less ambiguous?

Still waiting for the answer to the fourth question.

WARPATH
02-10-2010, 12:14 PM
*communes with the supernatural*

Apparently black men aren't the only original people.

And finally why is the Black Man God??? When we say that I'm God we don't mean the God of religion. So I am not going to just wave my hand and make it thunder. No mystery god does that, that is already a part of nature and happens naturally ............. Who is that mystery god? There is no mystery god the son of man has searched for that mystery god for TRILLIONS OF YEARS and has been unable to find that mystery god. So we agreed that the only god is the son of man and waste no more time searching for that which does not exist.

*communes some more*

Apparently the Wakiyan make it thunder. Hmmm so I guess it isn't a mystery after all.

ChristO
02-12-2010, 08:09 PM

mixing the seeds would encourage holocaust, since the truth had yet to be dealt with.

Black Man
02-16-2010, 01:15 PM

Maybe what you're smelling is belief. Maybe he does believe that the Black Man is God, the Supreme Being; so maybe you are smelling belief in that sense. However what is being said is still fact. Maybe when I say it, I only believe in what I'm saying maybe you're smelling my beliefs too.

What doesn't smell of belief is all the proof that's been provided over the years months and days. I speak of years months and days because the Colored (white) man's time can be numbered while the Original Man has no birth date. And each and every day of white people's existence they're constantly reminded that they're much weaker than the Original Man.

From white people's beginning they knew who the Supreme Being was and this is according to white people, not what Black Man says or the 5% say, it's what they say. The first Gods for white people were not mystery gods but the true and living God, the Supreme Being Black Man from Asia. The Greek Gods are only myths now because the truth has been concealed, yet it is known that the mythological gods of Greece have their origin with the Black Man because it was the Black Man who were their Gods :) It was the physique of the Black Man that created the statement "the physique of a greek god"

There was this dude Hitler who thought he could make a man greater than the Supreme Being or the Black Man and that man along with his nation and those who were in agreement (basically the white collective is who I'm speaking of) were all shown and proven yet again who the Supreme Being is, and that's the Black Man.

It's already been agreed upon by the white collective that the Black Man physically is a dominat being compared to white people. Really, it's quite obvious. And it's also known in the scientific community that the dominance of the body is determined by the power of the brain or mind.

White people have collected and documented the light of civilization and who and what that is, and it's none other than Black people, the Original Man. When white people tell of their story, they begin with dwelling in a cave (unless they're able to go back to their origin) with a dog. Greece's history is based on what is it two boys being raised by a dog. That's how white people generally begin to tell of their history, and then they come in contact with the Gods. Their myths are based on true events, this is why in their myths man actually interacts with the Gods being man actually was interacting with The Gods!

Even their religions of today have preserved the truth of who and what God is and what HE looks like and these are ruled by white people. That's why you can find pictures of the POPE praying to a BLACK Jesus :learning: It's not what I'm saying, it's what white people have said.

I don't limit my being to just a mind and body for Knowledge and Wisdom borns Understanding. The muslims say Allah has 99 name and some of those names characterise compassion, understanding, being just and things of that nature. Things that can't be quantified yet they can be qualified. Even in this area of life or existence the Original Man is the Supreme Being and another quick look down memory lane will demonstrate....and memory lane doesn't need to be 70 years ago, 400 years ago, it can be just a few moments......just a split second, as a matter of fact going down memory lane isn't needed for you can look at the present and see for yourself, for now you have something to compare it to to make a quantative measurement.

Answering the question (when asked by the Colored man) why the Black Man is the Supreme Being is a waste of time because I know they already know.

Edgar Erebus
02-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Isn't it proven by geological/paleontological research that the human species - therefore, the Original Man too - appeared cca. 6,5 million years ago? So how the Original Man doesn't have a birth date?

Then, what about Asia? Didn't the man first appear in Africa? All the facts I know about say that.

Can you provide me with more info about the stuff you said about Greek gods?

About Hitler, i don't see how was it proven in his face that Black Man is the supreme being. He made his mythology by glorifying fictional Nordic race and and by declaring all the rest as lower than them. That belief was mostly defeated by the white man too, as black man's involvement was - because of segregation - still quite low at that time. Can you explain it a bit?

If black man is physically and mentally dominant, how come it was oppressed for such a long time by the inferior?

Then, I need to correct you: the story about two boys being raised by the wolf (not dog) is the mythological beginning of Roman history. Mythological, I say, because it was - again, archeologically - proven that there was a settlement on the place of Rome long before the mythological beginning of their history. Besides, all schools where I live (and that's almost 100% white state) teach that history of the man starts in Africa, without specifying any race, and that people in Europe started living in caves to hide from the colder climate they were facing there.

And, to conclude, bear in mind that the question why the Black Man is the Supreme Being was asked by the white, pale, skinny, non-colored young man wearing glasses. And, talking about that, just by turning around I don't see how is black man superior to white man in, like you said, compassion, understanding, being just and things of that nature. I see that black men can do as much evil as a white man. Example: Somalia.

Black Man
02-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Isn't it proven by geological/paleontological research that the human species - therefore, the Original Man too - appeared cca. 6,5 million years ago? So how the Original Man doesn't have a birth date?

What you call the human species is not the Original Man, and what you claim in the above regarding what has been proven, that too is in error.

Then, what about Asia? Didn't the man first appear in Africa? All the facts I know about say that.

You speak of facts, but the facts are of no concern to you unless those facts reflect your beliefs.

Can you provide me with more info about the stuff you said about Greek gods?

Google.com and a library

About Hitler, i don't see how was it proven in his face that Black Man is the supreme being. Olympics. He made his mythology by glorifying fictional Nordic race and and by declaring all the rest as lower than them. That belief was mostly defeated by the white man too, I'm not trying to get into it with you about this because it's too simple and you're........Hitler's perfect race was the white race and if you weren't white, then you were inferior, period. as black man's involvement was - because of segregation - still quite low at that time. Can you explain it a bit?

If black man is physically and mentally dominant, how come it was oppressed for such a long time by the inferior?

To show and prove.

Then, I need to correct you: I don't need correction. How are you going to correct that which you yourself don't know how to correct? the story about two boys being raised by the wolf (not dog) is the mythological beginning of Roman history. Mythological, I say, because it was - again, archeologically - proven that there was a settlement on the place of Rome long before the mythological beginning of their history. I can already see you don't understand what's being said to you, so instead of trying to correct that which you don't know how to correct, it be best to find out a little more first. It's funny how you try to make a distinction between a wolf and a dog, and at the same time you REFUSE to acknowledge there's a difference between what you call the human species and the original man even when it's been told to you multiple times they are not the same. The colored man in general still begins their history with a wolf.....and yes I know there were settlements before Rome and Greece, because the Original Man been there and many many other places before the colored man took his first breath. Besides, all schools where I live (and that's almost 100% white state) teach that history of the man starts in Africa, without specifying any race, Of course they don't specify any race although the same people you tried to use verify your argument specify it was the black man. and that people in Europe started living in caves to hide from the colder climate they were facing there. Really? Or was it because they didn't know how to build a home for themselves? As if its always cold in Europe and it's cold everywhere in Europe all the time right?

And, to conclude, bear in mind that the question why the Black Man is the Supreme Being was asked by the white, pale, skinny, non-colored young man wearing glasses. And it's the same person who showed his lack of respect earlier in this thread also. Lack of respect. And, talking about that, just by turning around I don't see how is black man superior to white man in, Who said anything about being superior, and more specifically who said anything about being superior to white people? There's no comparison. like you said, compassion, understanding, being just and things of that nature. I see that black men can do as much evil as a white man. Example: Somalia. You can try to give all the examples you want to give, yet you'll refuse to know the origin, and you CAN'T prove nor give any examples that the Black Man can do as much or have done (that's the real difference, you want to base an argument on the potential, while the white collective have shown and proven.....I'll use the word you used; EVIL.

|(|(

LORD NOSE
07-16-2010, 09:56 AM
uKgbA0Rmnsw

Iron Ninja
07-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Hello and good day to all.

I'm curious about what one asked and didn't see to have answered, regarding a God or Earth taking on any other religion.

Surely it can be obvious in a way that the NGE belief as posted by Yasir is not compatible, or is contradictory when sat next to certain monotheisms such Al-Islam itself. But surely, as one with a keen interest in religions(or 'belief systems' if you like)of all kinds myself - I can see a great deal of interpretation to be had with said faiths and many paralells to be drawn between them and possibley evenso with The 5%. Surely this was seen back in Clarence time, by the man himself. Would it be uncommon for a member to study such matters or to even become a Buddhist or a Mason..?

Also, in what I see in Yasirs POV - why would then a 5%'er not eat pork? If I.S.L.A.M. is broken down the way he mentioned?

I understand it was mentioned in the initial post regards the NGEs freethinking - but I'm curious as to whether these issues are common or not or ever built on by the 5%, not whether they form part of a core belief.

Thanks, I hope I've not been confusing.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-17-2010, 10:23 PM
*communes with the supernatural*

Apparently black men aren't the only original people.

Yeah, that idea is stupid. Protoman came out of Africa, but humans evolved all over the world into what they are now. The White subspecies (as in the many white races/tribes) probably originated in the Alps from cross breeding with the Neanderthal subspecies, the Red subspecies (again plural) came out of Russia and entered the new world, the yellow subspecies (plur.) probably came into being on the Tibetan plateau in the Himalayas, and the black man came out of Africa. But seeing the diversity of Africa other then "darker" skin, I highly doubt there has ever been an "original black man" there have been many different ones.

Just look how many subspecies Homo erectus had, 8 very distinct races:

Homo erectus erectus
Homo erectus yuanmouensis
Homo erectus lantianensis
Homo erectus wushanensis
Homo erectus nankinensis
Homo erectus pekinensis
Homo erectus palaeojavanicus
Homo erectus soloensis

My guess is the modern humans evolved independently from these subgroups and then reintegrated over time when the second wave of "Homo Sapien" came out of Africa and did its thing. I mean we're all human, just some more then others. Blacks being the most "pure bred homo."