PDA

View Full Version : the gospel of judas

abasi
04-12-2006, 08:53 AM
is anyone rejecting the new text that was found
the gospel of judas

abasi
04-12-2006, 09:20 AM
well basically it says that jesus told judas to turn him over to the authorities. so judas didnt betray jesus he was just following orders

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Well, I'm almost positive, jesus being the man that he is, was well aware of what judas was going to do before he did it. So I could see how this angle would work out.

WU-KILLAH
04-12-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't know what to think about that document but it definately sounds possible.

hectis
04-12-2006, 10:24 AM
i heard about it but i missed the show, what does the gospel change about what was believed?

I MISSED IT TOO I TIVOED THE WRONG SHOW

dif de la rev
04-12-2006, 01:37 PM
it will become part of the apocryphal books of the bible and/or become inclyded in the gnostic gospels. none of the characters writen alongside jesus look the same or jesus from the discovered texts they keep finding.

Vernakular
04-12-2006, 01:39 PM
judas was following jesus' orders to rat him out, he wasnt guilty of doing anything wrong to the supposed son of od

Koolish
04-12-2006, 01:54 PM
the things that gets me most about discoverys like these is not what they find but the fact that they constantly find shit that changes what people think of the religion they follow. it's like how can you possibly be a christian and follow a christian doctrine when it's constantly changing, not just from being rewritten but from the base original texts.
i see your point, but are you using this gospel as the only example of this happening?

there are the lost books of the bible or whatever, but they were known of around the time the bible was put together and not included for obvious reasons.

Vernakular
04-12-2006, 05:13 PM
i believe that jesus was the son of the Lord

i dont believe however, he died on the cross, AND that judas ratted him out, the vatican, sat and DECIDED which books should be in the bible documents written in 45 AD about jesus were discovered, which illustrates a letter to the egyptians who ask Jesus if he is the son of God, he says no Im just saying i was filled with the love of God, so there opens a whole new perspective on things