PDA

View Full Version : What the hell should I do?

arcane
06-29-2005, 10:04 AM
I'm interested to get feedback in an anonymous setting about this: all my friends and people close to me will have a biased opinion, so I'd like to hear what people here have to say.

My girlfriend of about 6 months and I had a great relationship (literally almost no problems) until a couple of weeks ago she just brushed me off a couple of times for no reason. I eventually got it out of her that she's basically scared to commit to a long-term relationship. That's fucked up right? - normally it's the guy who goes through that shit. I went through it in a different relationship once before and now I'm on the opposite end.

Anyway, she's very adamant that she loves me, but that she needs time (without breaking up with me) and space to be with her friends and figure things out for herself. You're probably thinking that I came on too strong and smothered her, but it's really not like that. She just all of a sudden pulled back when things were going really well.

I promised to be patient while she sorts this out, and we'll hang out whenever she feels like it - yeah, that's probably a chump move, but I honestly think she has good intentions and it's worth it to me to give it a chance.

My question is: how patient would you be if you knew you could have your best relationship ever, just by enduring these conditions?:

What you have to put up with:

-She doesn't call you unless you call her first
-She'll spend basically one day per week with you
-She gets your hopes up and lets you down on a daily basis
-She seems unresponsive in casual conversation
-She tells you that the situation is stressing her out (even though she caused it)

What's keeping you in it:

-When you spend solid time together, she's really sincere and open
-She thanks you for being patient with her
-She's convinced that this is just a phase that will pass
-She says you're "the guy of her dreams"
-She acknowledges that I've been nothing but good to her

By the way, take the following at face value: she feels bad for putting me through this, and that it's definitely not about another guy.

Nice guys finish last, I fucking swear it.

CeeDub204
06-29-2005, 10:07 AM
Sounds like she is gettin ass else where.

arcane
06-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Yep, I know that's what it sounds like, but for the purposes of this discussion, assume it's not that.

By the way, we're both almost 23 years old - that might be useful information.

I-Legit
06-29-2005, 10:12 AM
shes sounds confused like a lot of girls, she cant trust herself enough to trust you, shes confused, shes really is scared of another's love and how far it can take her, shes confused, she really doesnt think she cares right now/or doesnt care for a loving relationshit, or shes confused, or shes just stuck up...

mn2683
06-29-2005, 11:45 AM
i've been thru shit like this, it sounds like she just wants to be single still if she said she can't commit...ur best option is to just take an official break, to see if u still have feelings and she does for u...good luck homie

LHX
06-29-2005, 11:52 AM
make the decision that will get this cleared up fastest

even if it involves ending the relationship

you are too young to have to waste your time on this indecisive shit

ask her to marry you

if she says no

then bounce

PEACE

Prolifical ENG
06-29-2005, 11:57 AM
There is nothing you can do really. Everyone goes through this. At your age its typical. I remember one of my boys went through this with his ex girlfriend, and a few months ago it was over after 3 years.....just because he started flippin about it. And today he admits it was his fault....even though he couldnt admit when people told him so during the phase. Today he doesnt care about it....he has moved on.

She is right, it is a phase that will just pass. This has nothing to do with being confused. But yes, it is one of the worst of the common phases.

The only good thing about this phase is, if she costs you a lot of money, this is the time you get to save ^O^

arcane
06-29-2005, 12:01 PM
haha - thanks Prolifical. That's good insight.

Peace to I-legit, mn and LHX for your feedback too.

The more perspectives the better - keep 'em coming.

Prince Rai
06-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Peace, it seems she appreciates you to the fullest, yet she is still unwilling to go for a long term relationship...
how many relationships has she had?? it seems that going for a long term realtionship is too big of a move for her.... thats not good though as she seemingly likes you so much.

i know you have done this before, but you gotta talk 2 her.

most of us can give advice, yet we dnt know u both.

i'd talk, be patient, and if nothing works, tell her that you may think about breaking up cos u are in a relationship that is continuing but going anywhere. its like a long term relationship without character, feel me?

peace yo

LHX
06-29-2005, 12:12 PM
dont let it affect ya sleep

life is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

save ya energy

Prince Rai
06-29-2005, 12:12 PM
lol or that ^

peace

arcane
06-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Peace, it seems she appreciates you to the fullest, yet she is still unwilling to go for a long term relationship...
how many relationships has she had?? it seems that going for a long term realtionship is too big of a move for her.... thats not good though as she seemingly likes you so much.

i know you have done this before, but you gotta talk 2 her.

most of us can give advice, yet we dnt know u both.

i'd talk, be patient, and if nothing works, tell her that you may think about breaking up cos u are in a relationship that is continuing but going anywhere. its like a long term relationship without character, feel me?

peace yo
Word - trouble is, it's tough to talk to her because that tends to add to her stress, which then adds to mine... To answer your question, she's had way more relationships than I have, but only short ones. She's never been in a long-term thing before... Pretty much your classic girl who's afraid to get close to people. And it wasn't at all a problem until just recently.

Thanks for the feedback. Peace.

Prince Rai
06-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Peace Arcane, i knew someone who said she really loved me etc, but she also only had very short relationships but very many of them getme?lol, sorry 4 how i phrased dat.

wat im suggesting (not conclusively) is that, maybe she cannot have a long term relationship, and she is trying to end somewhere, but finds it hard to do it cos she has strong feelings 4 u.

i slept on it 4 a while and let her go cos i was pissed in the end and you will end up with a high phone bill and for what??

peace, hope you find a way.

pm me whenever glad to help!

LHX
06-29-2005, 12:34 PM
from the hagakure:

"When one has made a decision to kill a person, even if it will be very difficult to succeed by advancing straight ahead, it will not do to think about going at it in a long roundabout way. One's heart may slacken, he may miss his chance, and by and large there will be no success. The Way of the Samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash in headlong."

i'm telling you:

marry her or forget it

give yourself a deadline of like - now - and get it done with

there's forums to post at and governments to overthrow and space to explore

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-PEACE

we'll all be here for you if you have a hard time adjusting

wu-tang support corp

Prince Rai
06-29-2005, 12:37 PM
WU TANG SUPPORT CORP
NOW thats what we talkin about,

LHX me n others can handle a new forum..
peace
eazzzzy

LHX
06-29-2005, 12:40 PM
WU TANG SUPPORT CORP
NOW thats what we talkin about,

LHX me n others can handle a new forum..
peace
eazzzzy
sounds like we in business

- accepting new customers -

Prince Rai
06-29-2005, 12:49 PM
sounds like we in business

- accepting new customers -
WORD its started

arcane
06-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Wu-Tang Support Corp eh?.... sounds good.

I wonder how many people have ended relationships because it's "The Way of the Samurai"...

I get the picture though - if the relationship as I know and enjoy it is gone, then there's no point grasping at straws. The question remains whether that relationship is in fact gone for good. If I had a time frame, this shit would all be easier.

The Support Corp may be hearing from me yet... peace.

Prince Rai
06-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Wu-Tang Support Corp eh?.... sounds good.

I wonder how many people have ended relationships because it's "The Way of the Samurai"...

I get the picture though - if the relationship as I know and enjoy it is gone, then there's no point grasping at straws. The question remains whether that relationship is in fact gone for good. If I had a time frame, this shit would all be easier.

The Support Corp may be hearing from me yet... peace.
if anythin arcane, this path is a lesson for future relationships.

peace

crastuf
06-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Do whatever it takes to keep her. But be wise and smart. Cus when she's gon', She gon'

Prince Rai
06-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Do whatever it takes to keep her. But be wise and smart. Cus when she's gon', She gon'
wisely put

arcane
06-29-2005, 01:41 PM
if anythin arcane, this path is a lesson for future relationships.

peace
Yeah, no doubt, but it's tough when there are no warning signs. I learned a lot from a couple of past relationships and this was one going great because I had avoided dating someone with the same pitfalls as ex-girlfriends. But that wisdom wasn't enough in this case.

I guess if you date enough people and have enough experience to go on, you can eventually see trouble coming.

arcane
06-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Bump for more feedback. All ideas appreciated.

tostones
06-29-2005, 05:50 PM
peace

the "wants a long-term relationship" versus "doesn't want that yet" problem has ended in sorrow many many times.

mixed messages are rough

I would not have the patience

peace

Decka
06-29-2005, 06:01 PM
arcane how long are you willing to let this go on for?

It sounds to me like she is afraid that she is gonna fall for you hard, and if that happens she could end up gettin hurt. But in a relationship the good always out weighs the bad try and let her know that.

The number one thing you dont wanna do is seem needy, that might scare her off, hope i helped.

Peace

deadlymelody
06-29-2005, 06:46 PM
It may seem harsh, but she wants to be single and have a ton of one night stands. She'll come back to you it sounds like she's interested enough.

THE W
06-29-2005, 06:47 PM
well if you really want to be with her then you need to just let this thing play itself out. dont rush things. she has to want to be in an involved love relationship for herself as well as for you. she wants to make sure that this is what she wants.

assuming she isnt getting plowed by some other guy her decision to do this has nothing to do with you. shes just weighing her options and the best thing for you to do is give her the love and space she needs. but im curious to know what her response was if you ever asked her if their was someone else?

JASPER
06-29-2005, 06:53 PM
She sounds like the kind of girl that longes for constant changes in her life. Bored easily. If I were you I'd save myself the trouble and pain and find someone else.

Queen Bee
06-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Do something different for a change. Take her somewhere new or treat her to something that she'd enjoy for herself. It's the summer there is so much to do out there, if you break the every day environment that your both acustomed to you can get to know each other at a new angle and maybe break the sour spell. But I must say that their is a problem here. Sometimes when we are in the first stages we tend to fall into a trap and everything is always the same and boring. You got to do stuff that will show her that if you spend the rest of your life together it's worth it. That means proving that your better than the rest of the chumps out there and you are her perfect match. I don't know how you normally spend your time together but time is all we really have to give eachother, nothing else really matters. You have to make sure she enjoys herself and that you make her smile and laugh and that their is a real genuine connection. Just make sure you don't lose who you are tryin' to please her, if it doesn't work make that mutal decision to move on!

arcane
06-30-2005, 01:25 AM
Damn... some great feedback. Thanks so much.

method_mack - you're right on when you say I have to avoid coming across needy. That's exactly the type of shit that will scare her - it's happened to her before.

wade - I'm just about 100% sure that there's no other guy because her best friend is also a friend of mine (a girl). They've just been spending a lot of time together recently... I can confirm that. Now if she's getting busy with another woman, I guess I won't have seen that coming... I don't think so though. Great advice though - what you said is exactly what I'm trying to do. It's really extremly difficult though.

Jasper - you make a good case, and believe me part of me says that too. But for the moment, it's worth it to me to see how this plays out.

Queen Bee - you're absolutely right too. The one problem is that she's scared to spend time with me right now for fear that we'll end up rehashing the same issues. No matter - I'll be patient and next time I see her, I'm following your advice and we're doing something new. By the way, I think summer may be part of the problem to begin with - she sees all the stuff going on and misses being single and just hanging out with friends.

Thanks again for all the feedback. Peace.

netscape check two
06-30-2005, 01:56 AM
I wouldn't wait around for a long time for her. Some girls like to take advantage of that. It was interesting that you said she wants to spend more time with her friends, and that her best friend is a girl. Cause I was thinking about a possible girl/girl thing going on there. There are a lot of girls that experiment nowadays. That's messed up that she never calls you, unless you call her first.

arcane
06-30-2005, 02:04 AM
Word, especially because for several months preceding this whole episode, I spoke to her several times a day without fail. She would never have thought twice about calling.

JASPER
06-30-2005, 05:38 AM
She probably wants to break up, but doesn't have to guts to tell you, so she tries to grow apart slowly or she's waiting for you to break up. Don't take my word for it though, cause I'm just some strange guy talking about sex with minors and have two dead exes

GuardianOne
06-30-2005, 07:51 AM
She probably wants to break up, but doesn't have to guts to tell you, so she tries to grow apart slowly or she's waiting for you to break up. Don't take my word for it though, cause I'm just some strange guy talking about sex with minors and have two dead exes

You have painted a rosy picture for yourself (and her). It seems there is something the other wants but can't get . Since having a relationship seems nice with all the perfect things. It just doesn't appear correct. Don't forget what has to be done, and recall when it first started.

Jasper has a strong point, even if it works out. If one of you died yesterday what shall happen tomorrow.

Remember we are all corrupt in this forum, with disorganized thoughts (" An army works well in disorder- or war, if all is proper the army is in the barracks"). So remain with your goals.What do you do and your companion (for survival, work,college)?
Whilst for us its winter here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ma*spits
06-30-2005, 08:00 AM
This thread kinda makes me feel bad, cuz a couple years ago i did this to my current boyfriend.Things were going good, but something was holding me back, i still dont know, maybe I felt like i was missin out on things. So i backed off from him, told him I needed some space, bla bla. I know it hurt him, but he did back off, and after doin my thing for a while, i realized I wanted to be with him and that was it. So,kinda sounds like she's goin thru the same thing, if you really love her, just give her space she needs, try not callin her and see how long it takes her to call you. She'll miss you, and hopefully realize she doesnt want to jeopardize losing you.

Mark
06-30-2005, 09:28 AM
Life is just fucked up sometimes. Sometimes you just don't know what to do. And sometimes it seems you just can't do anything. Just thinking and waiting and see what will happen... And maybe that's just the only solution sometimes. Just nothing and feeling fucked up...

JASPER
06-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Don't be too passive. You'll end up wishing you took action earlier. If I were him I'd have dumped the broad and gotten with her 12 year old sis...

arcane
06-30-2005, 10:12 AM
This thread kinda makes me feel bad, cuz a couple years ago i did this to my current boyfriend.Things were going good, but something was holding me back, i still dont know, maybe I felt like i was missin out on things. So i backed off from him, told him I needed some space, bla bla. I know it hurt him, but he did back off, and after doin my thing for a while, i realized I wanted to be with him and that was it. So,kinda sounds like she's goin thru the same thing, if you really love her, just give her space she needs, try not callin her and see how long it takes her to call you. She'll miss you, and hopefully realize she doesnt want to jeopardize losing you. I'm very glad to hear this - the possibility of this happening is the only reason I'm agreeing to be patient. And actually I haven't talked to her in a couple of days, which is the first time in months that that's happened, so I'm curious to see if she eventually calls or what. EDIT: By the way, how long did this go on for in your case? Weeks? Months?

Guardian - that's good advice too. I realize I have to keep perspective on things, and I think I've done a decent job of that so far. I know I'm strong on my own, and if this doesn't work out, I know I'll be fine in the scheme of things. But I do think it will be a shame if in fact I lose this.

Thanks again for all the feedback. (Jasper, I don't want to go to jail, so don't be offended if I don't take your advice.)

Decka
06-30-2005, 10:14 AM
I think u shud just keep on doin what ur doin at this stage, u got some good advice now u have to use it, i hope everythin works out for you man, good luck

arcane
06-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Thanks.

GuardianOne
06-30-2005, 10:55 AM
Thanks again for all the feedback. (Jasper, I don't want to go to jail, so don't be offended if I don't take your advice.)
That's a realistic thought of the present!!!!!!!!!

netscape check two
06-30-2005, 01:48 PM
In the meantime, don't try and think about her too much. Go and have fun at a strip club.

Knok-A-Fella
06-30-2005, 01:56 PM
i got an idea for ya

Finally grow some balls and sound off like u got a pair

If she wants to play games with ya

Play some bak at her

Become a man for gods sake

Bless, 1

arcane
06-30-2005, 03:24 PM
i got an idea for ya

Finally grow some balls and sound off like u got a pair

If she wants to play games with ya

Play some bak at her

Become a man for gods sake

Bless, 1
I'm afraid it's not that easy. I wish it was though...

Knok-A-Fella
06-30-2005, 03:27 PM
how is it not that simple

PLEASE TELL ME HOW ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE

BLESS, 1

Decka
06-30-2005, 03:28 PM
cause he loves her and he doesnt want to do anythin to lose her

Knok-A-Fella
06-30-2005, 03:31 PM
But Hes Already Loosin Her

Thats Wot Im Tryna Say

So Its Better If He Faces It Straight N Like A Man
Instead Of It Draggin On And In The End Hurtin Him Even More

Bless, 1

arcane
06-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Point taken... But yes, I did mention that it's worth it to me to see how this plays out. I'm confident she's not just trying to mess with me. If she was, of course I'd bounce - but her guilt is sincere. I'm sticking around for the time being to see if it is just a phase that blows over.

Decka
06-30-2005, 03:34 PM
i know what you mean, but he thinks he isnt loosin, and he wants to do everythin in his power to make sure he can keep her,

Knok-A-Fella
06-30-2005, 03:41 PM
well i just hope for your sake that she aint playin games
cos it shit like this that makes a dude commit suicide n ting

just hope ur smarter den dat to end ur life over a girl

Stay straight homie

hope it works out

Bless, 1

arcane
06-30-2005, 03:44 PM
I appreciate the concern, but it's definitely not like that LOL. I am extremely happy with my life overall - if this particular situation ends unfavourably, it's only a bump in the road. And you've always got new experience when shit goes wrong...

Knok-A-Fella
06-30-2005, 03:46 PM
thats good to know

stay straight homie

and if it ends bad u can always look at like this

u can fuk bitch afta bitch

Bless, 1

ma*spits
06-30-2005, 04:03 PM
We stayed apart for like a month or so, we'd still talk and see each other occasionally,but we weren't together. Then I just missed having him in my life, and it seemed like no one else could take his place.We have a good amount of problems in our relationship, but I'm willing to work through them because I love him and I know he's the one for me. You seem like you got a good head on your shoulders, and you a good man, she's gonna see that, compared to all these assholes out here, and she gonna come runnin back, TRUST ME.

arcane
06-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Word - here's hoping. Peace and thanks for the insight.

netscape check two
06-30-2005, 04:16 PM
lapdance.com

You can check out a listing of a bunch of strip clubs from each state. Im not sure if Canadian places are on there though.

arcane
06-30-2005, 04:45 PM
LMAO... I'm familiar with the location of the nearest strip clubs. Maybe my happiness lies somewhere on a catwalk with an arched back.... haha.

GuardianOne
07-01-2005, 02:41 AM
So what is happening between the both of you? You have asked many for advise , so what are you doing or what are you going to do? Have you spoken to any of the other ones friends?

arcane
07-01-2005, 03:50 AM
Right now I haven't spoken to her in 2 full days... I know she's busy with stuff for a couple of days so my plan is to wait and let her call me when she feels like it.

It's actually quite amazing how long 2 days can feel, because it seems as though I haven't spoken to her forever right now. Plus this time has actually helped me get my thoughts a lot straighter I think.

Have I spoken to her friends? No - her best friend is a friend of mine as well, so it would be a bit awkward to talk to her about it. Plus I know this friend would side with my girlfriend in the event of uncertainty.

The advice I've gotten here has done wonders for my ability to be objective about things. Thanks again to all who dropped feedback.

SHRAP
07-01-2005, 05:23 AM
Stab That Fucking Bitch In The Face With A Power Drill Then Shove A Ripped Electrical Cord Up Her Ass And Plug Her Into The Wall

arcane
07-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Yeah, torture motherfucker, what!

Definitive X
07-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Don't do the "suspiscious husband" bit yet, just cool out for a minute...she prob'ly is sincere, just forgetful, or busy with something...but don't take this seriously if you consider the fact that I'm 15...I'm older than my age, though, namean?

netscape check two
07-01-2005, 11:31 PM
No offense man, but I feel like she could wrap you around her finger if she wanted to. Two days isn't that long of a time.

LHX
07-02-2005, 12:20 AM
Right now I haven't spoken to her in 2 full days... I know she's busy with stuff for a couple of days so my plan is to wait and let her call me when she feels like it.

It's actually quite amazing how long 2 days can feel, because it seems as though I haven't spoken to her forever right now. Plus this time has actually helped me get my thoughts a lot straighter I think.

Have I spoken to her friends? No - her best friend is a friend of mine as well, so it would be a bit awkward to talk to her about it. Plus I know this friend would side with my girlfriend in the event of uncertainty.

The advice I've gotten here has done wonders for my ability to be objective about things. Thanks again to all who dropped feedback.
pretend somebody got a gun to your head

you wont miss her as much

and if you aint good at pretending
then get yourself into some shit so your scared for your life

trust me
you wont miss her if you are scared for your life

PEACE

also i find eating watermelon until it feels like you are going to throw up sometimes works to get you to focus on something else

usually this does not take much more than one whole watermelon

you will be shitting pink for a day or so after tho

arcane
07-02-2005, 02:04 AM
LMFAO... watermelon huh? That's some of the more interesting advice I've received.

Oh, and check two - I know what you're saying, but the significance of any particular length of time depends entirely on the relationship. In this case, the last time we went two days without talking was right when we started dating....

It's all good though - I think things are looking up.

ESG
07-02-2005, 02:10 AM
you sound like lil b!tch hu doesnt no how to use ur cock bet she pimpin sum wea else

arcane
07-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Clever post. You're intelligent.

R3beLuTionAry
07-02-2005, 02:34 AM
aracane is an mc im gonna see tommorow at warped tour in S.F. but who are you??

ARCHRIVAL
07-02-2005, 02:39 AM
eat her

jaywoods27
07-02-2005, 06:01 PM
hey arcane go to www.becomeaplayer.com (http://www.becomeaplayer.com)

LHX
07-02-2005, 06:04 PM
from the book of the samurai:

we learn about the sayings and deeds of men of old in order to entrust ourselves to their wisdom and prevent selfishness
when we throw off our own bias
follow the sayings of the ancients
and confer with other people
matters should go well and without mishap

there was a certain man who engaged a number of his younger brothers as retainers
and whenever he visited edo or the kamigata area
he would have them accompany him
as he consulted with them everyday on both private and public matters
it is said that he was without mishap

GuardianOne
07-03-2005, 04:23 AM
from the book of the samurai:

we learn about the sayings and deeds of men of old in order to entrust ourselves to their wisdom and prevent selfishness
when we throw off our own bias
follow the sayings of the ancients
and confer with other people
matters should go well and without mishap

there was a certain man who engaged a number of his younger brothers as retainers
and whenever he visited edo or the kamigata area
he would have them accompany him
as he consulted with them everyday on both private and public matters
it is said that he was without mishapInteresting isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-03-2005, 10:20 AM
i only read the 1st post.... anyway, here's my opinion: she wants a long term relationship with you, but she's doin this to see if you're sucker enough to let her wear the pants, nahmysain....

LHX
07-03-2005, 10:29 AM
arcane:

where the fuck are the updates G?

are you married yet?

PEACE

arcane
07-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Yeah man, wedding was yesterday. Phew - thank goodness that's taken care of...

Haha - nah, it's going alright. With the help of the advice I received here, I've changed my outlook on the situation. I've given her all the space she can handle over the last week because I know she'll come back, and feel guilty as hell when she does - it may sound like I'm deluded, but if y'all knew the two of us you'd agree...

Already yesterday she left me a nice message unprovoked... And I haven't called her for several days - she's been calling me. It's looking like the more I stay out of her way, the less anxiety she has. It's difficult of course, but if this is what she needs in the short run, then so be it. As long as she acknowledges my patience, I'll be alright for a bit.

As for your excerpt from the book of the samurai, I agree that it has helped to confer with other people. I'm just waiting for the mishaps to subside.

P-E-A-C-E

Prince Rai
07-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah man, wedding was yesterday. Phew - thank goodness that's taken care of...

Haha - nah, it's going alright. With the help of the advice I received here, I've changed my outlook on the situation. I've given her all the space she can handle over the last week because I know she'll come back, and feel guilty as hell when she does - it may sound like I'm deluded, but if y'all knew the two of us you'd agree...

Already yesterday she left me a nice message unprovoked... And I haven't called her for several days - she's been calling me. It's looking like the more I stay out of her way, the less anxiety she has. It's difficult of course, but if this is what she needs in the short run, then so be it. As long as she acknowledges my patience, I'll be alright for a bit.

As for your excerpt from the book of the samurai, I agree that it has helped to confer with other people. I'm just waiting for the mishaps to subside.

P-E-A-C-E
peace arcane, good news 4 sure

sakk
07-03-2005, 12:29 PM
What I would do:
If she looked like a supermodel and made my heart beat faster, I would sing to her. If not I would leave her.

That person LHX writes the best things I read on a daily basis.
Although I haven't really been reading like I should.
Gene Wolfe-Genius novelist- his New Sun novels are 5 star