PDA

View Full Version : Money, Money, Money

Visionz
04-13-2006, 06:52 PM
It is the basis upon which all of us get fucked. Here's some videos my homeboy was sharin with me about the roots of the world banks and how they've managed to screw over the masses for quite some time. They're long(about an hour 1/2 each), I haven't made it through all of 'em myself.. But definetly worth watching. To fight against the enemy, we first must know who our enemy is.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8442305921010099392&pl=true

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6802938500605858947&pl=true

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3510313821923167501&pl=true

LHX
04-13-2006, 07:04 PM
good catch

this is the kind of shit we could toss into the documentary archive that somebody was talking about a while back

Visionz
04-13-2006, 07:28 PM
that's a good idea; since you're a mod you could compile all the real good info from videos and post and put it into a Wu-tang manual for the revolution..... Kids could come here to learn the shit they'd never teach in schools.

LHX
04-13-2006, 07:32 PM
i am willing to compile them if somebody is willing to track down all the pertinent threads

Visionz
04-13-2006, 07:42 PM
^ I can help, but that's a lot of info to go through.

LHX
04-13-2006, 07:48 PM
no doubt

i wonder what the best way to do it would be

TeknicelStylez
04-13-2006, 08:08 PM
I already read up on all that shit in "behold a pale horse", sly bastards basically took everything of value out of our hands and replaced it with paper...

we fell for it, good game

Visionz
04-13-2006, 09:42 PM
no doubt

i wonder what the best way to do it would be maybe break things down to subject matter....make it easier for people to find what they lookin for.

whitey
04-13-2006, 10:01 PM
I already read up on all that shit in "behold a pale horse", sly bastards basically took everything of value out of our hands and replaced it with paper...

we fell for it, good game

its to expand the amount of money in cirrculation. thats why theres credit cards, and loans and all this and that.

if you think about it its kinda effed up. you put your money in a bank, and it gets loanded out to someone who needs it. thats all well and good when the economies going good. im just waiting for another massive depression like the 30's.

people will be running to banks to get there money, and nothings gonna be there.

THE W
04-13-2006, 11:31 PM
was anyone able to understand the solution he provided? sounded like a lot of econimic retoric to me.

can anyone break that shit down?

Visionz
04-14-2006, 12:36 AM
^did you get through all of them yet? I've watched probably about 40 or so minutes into the first one. I'm not sure if that 's the same part your question comes from.

LilDirtyBastard
04-14-2006, 07:13 AM
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world 9:|6

ratty mayonnaise
04-14-2006, 08:25 AM
peace

i aint seen these videos; but ive done plenty of research abvout the monotery fraud..

people need to take activr steps, as into not useing this means of barter as a way of gettin goods/services

but people are too lazy, the masses are stuck where they see and want to buy stuff. they want nicer houses and cars.. nicer clothes..
and the only way they can get them is, through the global scam of paying for it.. through cash or cards.. cash is being taken out of ciruclation now..
asda (wal mart store in england) has stated from the end of this year, they will no longer accept CASH payments..

all this is leading to is.. a cashless society, where u can buy stuff only through credit cards or bio-chips.

what do u do when u have no good credit? thats it.. u either rob.. or sit their and die..

now to fight against the enemy,,
the only way u can truly fight is.. not giving cash to those company/organisations that are part of this huge pyramid
dont buy branded goods. dont buy branded food (least of all for the shit in the food that is fucking with ur body)

try buying locally produced produce.. so the cash goes back to those who done the work for it..

money is a means of control
the media is the ones who control where i cash is spent.

peace

DREW-DIE$EL
04-14-2006, 08:29 AM
^^ sounds like you've done your research. knowledge is contagious bro.

THE W
04-14-2006, 10:29 AM
^did you get through all of them yet? I've watched probably about 40 or so minutes into the first one. I'm not sure if that 's the same part your question comes from.
yeah i watched all 3

5 on a row
04-14-2006, 11:15 AM
Money, money is funny.

TeknicelStylez
04-14-2006, 12:58 PM
THIS IS KNOW THE LEDGE

Make contributions, don't pop out with 4 word sentences please.

galt john galt
04-14-2006, 07:38 PM
we pay an interest off the bond that is sold like stock tied to inflation that is pegged to cost to live that determines taxes paid to a corporate interest for profit. they print the money used to pay the bonds they sell. we pay the bonds and the printing. taxes don't cover this.