PDA

View Full Version : Proof - "Suicide Note" (wow!)

thelion1856
04-14-2006, 12:20 AM
video of proof explaining his death

"I wish i could take it back, i wish i could take it back, but its too late!" -Proof

"I die for Em, and save Haily, brave maybe, but just let them tears roll off my grave Shady, Kinive and Swift I live as it get, I ment to teach yall niggas to survive in this bitch..." -Proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6aNNeBdSo&search=Proof

MaShPG
04-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Wow...so he payed the security guard to kill him? Pfft.

It's sad that every rapper makes a song like this in case he dies.

In case anybody is wondering, the sample is also used in Atmosphere's "That Woman With The Tattoed Hands"

graffitiwhat
04-14-2006, 01:14 AM
thats a dope fuckin track

Jus Allah
04-14-2006, 01:34 AM
Yeh it sure is, for the ppl not knowing this track it's Kurt Kobain of his solo album Searching for Jerry Garcia

PDTantisocial
04-14-2006, 02:54 AM
Shit man, that's some serious shit, some real shit.

Rebel_INS
04-14-2006, 03:34 AM
Shit man, that's some serious shit, some real shit.

True that shit man. R.I.P to Proof man, he was real. That fucken sucks he passed man

36chambers
04-14-2006, 04:30 AM
Nice track, ill have to go get Searching for Jerry Garcia, i slept on it.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 04:58 AM
that's probably a response to the toy soldiers video

TUCO
04-14-2006, 10:28 AM
damn....i forgot how deep this song was when i first heard it
now its just sad....R.I.P.

PANDA PISS
04-14-2006, 11:01 AM
he shoulda blown up off of that album
serious
makes you mad dont it

Meta4
04-14-2006, 12:16 PM

ditto. Everytime I was gonna pick it up I always saw somethin' else.

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 12:31 PM
I just brought the album , i'm not going to say oh my god the album is a classic or nothing like that.. I haven't heard it all the way through i heard 7 Tracks 5 were solid 1 was a skit. Forgive me is a great song download it.

Edgar Erebus
04-14-2006, 12:35 PM
R.I.P Big Proof, always were, always'll be true

-Gambino-
04-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Kurt Kobain is damn good song. When i first heard it, i loved it immediately.

Rest In Peace, Big Proof.

killahills 714
04-14-2006, 12:44 PM
MAN BAD LOSS IN HIP HOP BUT PROOF GOD DEALT WITH CAUSE OF HIS OWN ACTIONS RIP

Witnesses said Proof and 35-year-old Keith Bender began fighting and someone inside the club fired a shot at the ceiling. They said the room got quiet and then Proof allegedly hit Bender, an army veteran, with a gun. As others tried to break up the fight, Proof allegedly shot Bender in the head. Bender’s cousin, who was a bouncer at the club, shot Proof at least twice, killing him

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 12:58 PM
Killa don't sound so negative.... Things in life happen... Do you think Proof had intentions of killing anyone or being killed that evening ? Of course not. Cause if he did i'm sure he woulda had a vest on and on top of that be in and out.

killahills 714
04-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Its Not Negativaty Its Reality He Shot The Guy In The Head. Not The Chest Or The Leg If U Pull Out A Gun Be Ready To Die No Matter What. U Never Pull Out A Gun Plus Shoot Someone In The Head And Specially A Bouncer And Think Ur Gonna Get Away. His Card Was Up " Live By The Gun And What???? " U Die By The Gun"

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Here's The Suicidal Note On The C.d.

To Whom Care To Listen:

I Have Fought To Exsist, And Tired My Will. But Janis Has Held My Spirits And For That I Love Her. Her Alone Can Not, Strengthen My Ambitions To Live. I Struggle To Stay A Float In This Ocean Of Life, Filled With Toxic Friends And Venomous Contracts. Being Pulled Under By B.s. I Know It's Him Showing Me The Easy Way Out. Swallowing The Lies, Of The Lights, Believing The Whispers Of The Camera, So Hi From Action. I Could Never Blame Jimi For He Knew They Were Out To Get Us. They're Always Out To Get Us , He Spoke It. I Didn't Listen, To The Words He Spoke In Black And Gold, Blind I Am , To His Wisdom. And Now I Understand Robert's Reasoning Of These Crossroads, Now I See The Deal Is Made. But More Than Life I Understand, No. No. I Overstand The Words Of Jim "more Is On Your Steps, Just Open The Doors." I've Found Nine Reasons To Live, Nine Reasons To Die And Nine Unforgetable Things Or Sins I've Done. I Am Lost, And Love Even Kills, So I Learned From Kurt. So I Must Ask My Love Janis To Forgive Me, As I Find My Way To Her....
Dirty Harry.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Sad. .

PN_00
04-14-2006, 07:13 PM

method man is on it too..