PDA

View Full Version : Opinions about immigration?

GENERAL WISE
04-14-2006, 04:02 AM
what are yall Opinions about immigration?

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2006, 04:43 AM
It will more than likely strain our economy. Also if your a college student marching because you think its "cool to be down for a movement" you better educate yourself on how the DREAM act is affecting the in-state tuition policy across the country. Here read this.....

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issues/in_state_tuition.html

although im not sure how many illegals could even pass the entrance or placement exams in most schools.

TeknicelStylez
04-14-2006, 06:21 AM
Ever seen gangs of New York

When the irish came, the english hated them because they worked for 7 cents instead of 9, when the italians came, the english and the irish hated them because they worked for 5 cents, and when the blacks migrated to the cities everyone hated them because they worked for 2 cents....

Not sure if thats the exact order but you get the point...

It's the same shit mang, they trying to make us riot.

Hit us with the war, immigration, probably an upcoming depression, build hatred and fear of other races... let it boil up till it overflows the pot.

Everyone starts rioting, than boom, martial law kicks in, the gonverment now has complete and absolute power control over the nation thanks to the patriot act and other recent fantastic laws congress passed without even reviewing.

Good Game, gonverment - infinite, EVERY race - 0

Soul Controller
04-14-2006, 09:29 AM
oo i have so many discussions about immigrants with people..

who has the right to tell a person he cant live anywhere he wants on this earth?
no one has the right.. no one owns the land we ALL own earth.
so say if i wanted to go live in iran or say india.
their should be no reason as to why i cant go live their..
same as if people from eastern europe, or asia wanna cum to the west and live here.. who the fuck r we to say no they cant?

i understand the hostilities to immigrants. but it is not their fault
that the govts of the west.. treat them with kid gloves..
that is what gets the rest of the population heated.
u need to rise above this and see.. its the govt and the people in charge who are letting these people in through customs illegally or legally,
just to creat that division that is all around society.

division is what is needed to create chaos..

instead of focusing on immigrants, focus on the govts that let the immigrants get free houses cars etc.

peace

Aqua Luna
04-14-2006, 06:30 PM
word...and Cali, texas , arizona, new mexico...all them states really belong to the mexicans anyway.

TeknicelStylez
04-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Hell yea, thats their fuckin land, they snatched that shit from them like they did to everybody.

galt john galt
04-14-2006, 08:21 PM
there goes homeland security. the wall like prison or the wall like streets. either they become felons and wall built which takes more government -build and man wall or they get pass and their employers don't fret over loss labor from lack of applicants.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-14-2006, 11:18 PM
word...and Cali, texas , arizona, new mexico...all them states really belong to the mexicans anyway.

who has the right to tell a person he cant live anywhere he wants on this earth?
same as if people from eastern europe, or asia wanna cum to the west and live here.. who the fuck r we to say no they cant?

how many of yall would go pick strawberrys for a living? yet ya bitch when they do.

how many ofyall would wash dishes for a living? yet ya bitch when they do.

let them do they thing, everybody has to live and shit it's american policy and way of life that has thrown the majority of the world into a situation of poverty, and yet when people try to come to america to make a better living yas wanna denie them? kinda shit is that? so the us can help fuck up peoples life but yet deny them the right to improve it?

Hit us with the war, immigration, probably an upcoming depression, build hatred and fear of other races... let it boil up till it overflows the pot.

Everyone starts rioting, than boom, martial law kicks in, the gonverment now has complete and absolute power control over the nation thanks to the patriot act and other recent fantastic laws congress passed without even reviewing.

Good Game, gonverment - infinite, EVERY race - 0

They want more POLICE STATE WALLS AT THE BORDERS!!!
I Agree w/everyone here

born invincible
04-14-2006, 11:43 PM

i understand the hostilities to immigrants. but it is not their fault
that the govts of the west.. treat them with kid gloves..
that is what gets the rest of the population heated.
u need to rise above this and see.. its the govt and the people in charge who are letting these people in through customs illegally or legally,
just to creat that division that is all around society.

division is what is needed to create chaos..

instead of focusing on immigrants, focus on the govts that let the immigrants get free houses cars etc.

peace

so they should not be subject to the law?

i dont know what the big deal is. if your here illegally... you go back. whats the fucking discussion. its either your legal or your not. people are too fuckin concerned with making deals and shit.. its too simple. kick em out.

Aqueous Moon
04-15-2006, 12:59 AM
So, then all of the so - called Americans who stole this land from the natives must leave.

They came here illeagally and are still here...

sweet sista
04-15-2006, 02:10 AM
what are yall Opinions about immigration?

depents,

it's alright sometimes if it didn't contain any drugs dealing or any thing of this nature. and sometimes, i think it's stupid for people to leave their homes and look else where for a new life and new fancy dream. instead of working out the one they already have and trying to build it up. some even may have already started a life back home but still they move to another new place and ignore the responsibilities that they have to their families.

but in other cases, like some where in Africa or maybe in eastren europe or i dunno some people got no food or no good life to live so they may try to improve their lives by leaving where they are.

i mean the government pay no s*** for them and it robs the whole country and even steel from the pocket of the people what it usually call it taxes and etc.

born invincible
04-15-2006, 03:27 AM
So, then all of the so - called Americans who stole this land from the natives must leave.

They came here illeagally and are still here...

yeah that makes sense.... im talkin about now. i cant remedy or "make good" shit that happen year upon years ago. and for all you that are waiting for some pay back or whatever it is you call it.. dont hold your breath. its always gotta be some shit like this with you and others.

im talkin about the issue at hand now... not some shit some white dudes did 800 fuckin years ago.

im talkin about the illegal immigration NOW. so dont bring up some bullshit history lesson. i get enuff it in every other fight the power thread thats here in KTL... the poll states the issue.. i just responded. the fact is... if your here illegally.. its just that. illegal.
yall can twist and turn that shit all yall want but it dont change..

"knowledge that.. fight the power.. wee wee .. bons bons and all the good stuff"

uno suckaz!!!

TeknicelStylez
04-15-2006, 03:53 AM
Why so much hate born?

born invincible
04-15-2006, 10:20 AM
Why so much hate born?

its not hate... it just really pisses me off about this whole migration debate. i mean seriously am i the only one who sees the reality of it? basically it all comes down to what i previously said... why should there be any debate at all over this. if they illegally immigrated to the country why should we allow it. and another thing everytime anyone says something that make sense around here.. you got the same folks sayin the same shit... the white devil killed the indian and enslaved my ancestors so that makes me act the way i do and should entitle me to this and it should blah blah blah.... im so sick of it. thats how every single conversation turns out in KTL. the white man is evil... great. im pretty sure thats been made clear. so you ask why the hate? no hate yo... just tired of the same old shit from the same old people. and pretty please with sugar on top.. dont anyone tell me that if i dont like what i see dont come into KTL or post.. please, thats stupid! :king:

TeknicelStylez
04-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Why do you feel this way about immigration? Don't take offense when I say this to you, it's just that alot of times I hear like groups of people spitting the same nonsense to the exact tee. People get programmed like robots and they don't even realize it sometimes, they plant a little seed in your head kind of like wu does and its grows and grows until you accept it as truth. Funny story, I'm Cuban, when I was about 13-14 I was racist against my own people... and I didn't even know it. I used to spit the same bullshit, "Why don't these people get jobs, they're just lazy...", "Everyone always looking for a handout...", "Racism doesn't exist, people just use it as a crutch...", "People blame people instead of claiming their own responsibilities..". It took me a little trip to the suburbs where I got ridiculed everyday for having an accent and holes in my clothes and I was told constantly that I was worthless because I was poor, to realize the truth. The vice principle would call me into her office for everything happened, whether or not I had anything to do with it. Cops stopped me almost every single time they saw me in the street. At that point I was like, shit I'm NOT white, I AM poor, there IS racism, and suburban youth are definately brainwashed assholes. Lets just say I was depressed for about a year, real weak, eventually I snapped wreaked havoc on some shit in school, told my principle what I think about her, and got kicked out of school and my house. Back to the hood, fresh off that bullshit, so now I'm 14, homeless, hungry, wearing the same fuckin clothes everyday, sleeping on park benches, what do I do??, what everyone else does in my situation, start robbing and stealing, selling drugs, anything to make a quick buck get food in my stomache. All of a sudden it's very clear to me why people act the way they do now, gotta experience it to know what they talking about mang. But please don't spit those overused lines, "They're looking for handouts", "Immigrants our taking our jobs" etc, all that nonsense, because when those sayings was started, they were talking about YOU, and ME, and YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, and anyone else you love thats not white, no matter how much of hard working and upright citizen you are, in there eyes you are and always will be a nigger if you aint white. When they make them racist jokes with you likes it's all good and shit, and you laugh and tell them with them, it's just spreading bullshit even subliminally, if you say something enough times it sounds true right? ... just be smart, I'm not telling you to do anything or change anything about yourself, just try to observe things with a different angle, find out the action that causes the reaction before you assume things.

Peace born...

Aqueous Moon
04-15-2006, 01:57 PM
yeah that makes sense.... im talkin about now. i cant remedy or "make good" shit that happen year upon years ago. and for all you that are waiting for some pay back or whatever it is you call it.. dont hold your breath. its always gotta be some shit like this with you and others.

im talkin about the issue at hand now... not some shit some white dudes did 800 fuckin years ago.

im talkin about the illegal immigration NOW. so dont bring up some bullshit history lesson. i get enuff it in every other fight the power thread thats here in KTL... the poll states the issue.. i just responded. the fact is... if your here illegally.. its just that. illegal.
yall can twist and turn that shit all yall want but it dont change..

"knowledge that.. fight the power.. wee wee .. bons bons and all the good stuff"

uno suckaz!!!

How can you judge someone illegal from an illegal law ?

Doesn't make sense.

and...nice post, Tek

TeknicelStylez
04-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Thank you aqueous, and it's the truth, when you examine the way we live nowadays almost nothing makes sense. It's like they told us "this is the way it is" and we just accepted it as fact automatically. What makes a person an immigrant, because he's from a place that was created by us with imaginary lines and a map? Rediculous...

Vernakular
04-15-2006, 02:45 PM
comprimise, they came to this country to escape oppersion from a totalitarion government and plus the us is called the land of opportunity right?

TeknicelStylez
04-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Wtf do you follow me or some shit...

Vernakular
04-15-2006, 03:06 PM
the fuck r you talking about?

born invincible
04-15-2006, 03:31 PM
How can you judge someone illegal from an illegal law ?

Doesn't make sense.

and...nice post, Tek

so what your saying is that the law aint legal now? great... so lets not follow any laws. thats right... cause they are white laws made by white dudes and they aint right so we aint gonna follow them. lets do that. that will fix everything. damn... we shouldve figured this out sooner. everything will be cool now.

and to tek.. i hear ya. all im saying is law is law. that clown aqua whatever keeps sayin the law isnt legal. im bet he was one of the ones sayin tookie shouldve been pardoned cause the laws he broke were not real. cmon...

peace.

Aqueous Moon
04-15-2006, 03:38 PM
so what your saying is that the law aint legal now? great... so lets not follow any laws. thats right... cause they are white laws made by white dudes and they aint right so we aint gonna follow them. lets do that. that will fix everything. damn... we shouldve figured this out sooner. everything will be cool now.

and to tek.. i hear ya. all im saying is law is law. that clown aqua whatever keeps sayin the law isnt legal. im bet he was one of the ones sayin tookie shouldve been pardoned cause the laws he broke were not real. cmon...

peace.

yeah...we shouldn't follow the laws that keep those criminals in power.

Criminals created laws based on their theft of the Original People's Lands.

Only fools would continue to follow a criminal's laws.

What does this have to do with Tookie?....try to stay on topic.

born invincible
04-15-2006, 04:40 PM
yeah...we shouldn't follow the laws that keep those criminals in power.

Criminals created laws based on their theft of the Original People's Lands.

Only fools would continue to follow a criminal's laws.

What does this have to do with Tookie?....try to stay on topic.

it is on topic.. i referenced that tookie situation with what you said about following laws. people were screamin pardon for that dude.. i bet you were one of them. like he was innocent cause the laws he broke werent legal... cmon.

and its whatever yo... your trapped and will always be because of the way you think.

Visionz
04-15-2006, 04:42 PM
The thing you have to also remember about immigrants is the reason they come here in the first place. Do you think they would be comin here if they could make a decent living in their own country? The answer is no. And why can't they make a decent living where they came from? Well because the US goverment along with world bankers, create desired disparity on a global level so that there is always a population to exploit. After all where would they send all the factory jobs that they could pay people a couple of dollars a day if people were paid decent wages globally? And the even crazier thing is that factories will shut down in Mexico because they can pay people even less in China. I can't be mad when people come to this country to do back-breaking work so that they can feed their families who are starving because of a situation that our goverment created. Just something to think about. peace

Aqueous Moon
04-15-2006, 04:46 PM
it is on topic.. i referenced that tookie situation with what you said about following laws. people were screamin pardon for that dude.. i bet you were one of them. like he was innocent cause the laws he broke werent legal... cmon.

and its whatever yo... your trapped and will always be because of the way you think.

That's not on topic.

That is a stupid comparison you are trying to make.

Tookie and immigration are totally different issues.

HANZO
04-15-2006, 05:37 PM
with immigration you have to look at why people immigrate. Now i come from a race of people who immigrate a lot, if you in europe, espeicially germany turks count for the highest level of immigrants. At first they were brought into european countries as workers, but in the late 80's early 90's they started to immigrate. Why you ask they claim to have been tortured in turkey they claim to be kurdish and say that they had no rights in turkey. so the main aim of immigration is for people to leave their nations if their human rights were being abused. This is when it should be allowed if the people are suffering in their countries they should be allowed to live safely in our countries.
Here come the part in who shouldnt be allowed, i use the turkish example cause i know and understand every aspects of it. first some people abuse the system, i kno a hell of a lot of turkish people in london who claim refugee status, they claim all these benefits, but own a chain of shops. Now why were these people allowed into the country, they knew about the advantages claiming refugee status in england, they would live better lives in england than they would in turkey. There was nothing wrong with living in their own countries, they tell stories about how much abuse they saw in turkey and all other crap about their human rights being abused. so we get the feeling that they dont want to live in turkey, but i see it time and time again whenever these people have been allowed to stay in england or granted citizenship the funny thing is the first thing they do it to go back to turkey and stay for like a year. they just abuse the loop holes in the immigration systems of the countries they go to so they can live easy lives. Because of this people who are in actual need to seek refuge are sadly no allowed refugee status because the nation cannot afford to take anymore.
i say people from countries that dont have no wars and are well developed shouldnt be allowed refugee status.

born invincible
04-15-2006, 06:52 PM
That's not on topic.

That is a stupid comparison you are trying to make.

Tookie and immigration are totally different issues.

whatever.. anything i say you counter with something else. its a never ending circle. i guess im done with this thread... some folks just cant handle the truth!!! later...

Aqua Luna
04-15-2006, 07:12 PM
cya

TeknicelStylez
04-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Peace born, come back to build on another topic with us.

DREW-DIE$EL
04-15-2006, 10:04 PM
i got no problem with immigrants, but illegal is illegal, if you wanna imigrate here, do it legally.

Vernakular
04-15-2006, 10:34 PM
i got no problem with immigrants, but illegal is illegal, if you wanna imigrate here, do it legally.

the fuck outta here son, it dont matter, some places, u want a better life for ur family, some places u cant go to other countries legally fuck the bullshit

real men move places for there family's wise up grow a dick and be a man

whitey
04-15-2006, 11:14 PM
the fuck outta here son, it dont matter, some places, u want a better life for ur family, some places u cant go to other countries legally fuck the bullshit

real men move places for there family's wise up grow a dick and be a man

and get thrown the fuck back out where you came.

i appreciate immigrants for the work they do. and how it helps our economy.

but i think its bunk when a lot of them come here dont learn to speak the language and dont try to get into schools and do better for themselves. i know life is hard but man how the one kid tech was talking about getting ragged on for how he looked when he went to the burbs...yea thats horrible, but by wildin out your just showing your weak in the mind son.

who really gives a shit what some dumbass has to say about how you look, or who you are? success is the only revenge worth anything. everything else they can still laugh at you and make fun of you, sayin ya i told you he was a trashball, look what he did in school the other day, acting all uncivilized and what not.

how bout you bust your ass become successful and then see what they got to say?

but busting your ass is just too hard for a lot of people in this country. the deck isnt stacked the same for everyone, but if you wanna bitch, thats all your gonna end up doing, cause clearly the people in power dont give a fuck enough to change it by now there not going to anytime soon.

TeknicelStylez
04-15-2006, 11:20 PM
I snapped like a year into the school year, I couldn't take it anymore. My father locked himself in his room and I wouldn't see him for weeks at a time, he was on drugs... Than everyday I had to put up with bullshit in school, my house was basically a shack built in the woods by the side of a cliff, when it rained it actually rained inside my house, I had to try to move my bed to a dry spot so I could go to sleep, I usually winded up soaked in brown rain water that got filtered through old shingles and wood. I didn't eat right, I didn't feel good, I was in a bleak hole of depression and daily mental abuse didn't help. The last thing on my mind was trying to be sucessful, I remember after 9-11 I would go to sleep everyday hoping that we would get bombed during the night so I didn't have to wake up to that shit.

You gotta place yourself in other peoples positions, and think about how you would react. You could say, WELL I WOULD DO THIS, or I WOULD DO THAT, but in the end you're not me and I'm not you, if you lived exactly like I did chances are you would make mostly the same decisions I did in life.

whitey
04-15-2006, 11:28 PM
i havent lived in that sitaution and i can only try and put myself there.

aint no joke, what your talking about is rough shit man. i dont mean to put you down in anyway, i know its hard, but its hard for lots of people.

and in the sense you got two choices, use what you got around you as motivation to rise above it, or let it consume you and cloud your thoughts and thus be doomed to stay in a similar situation for the rest of your life, in-turn bringing your kids into that kind of world.

choice is up to you.

TeknicelStylez
04-15-2006, 11:35 PM
No doubt fam, I'm slowly elevating, I'm just saying not everybody is strong enough to rise above that shit, and we shouldn't be placed in situations like that in the first place na mean?

Besides I'm sure your idea of being sucessful, and mine are on two different sides of the spectrum.

Vernakular
04-15-2006, 11:52 PM
I snapped like a year into the school year, I couldn't take it anymore. My father locked himself in his room and I wouldn't see him for weeks at a time, he was on drugs... Than everyday I had to put up with bullshit in school, my house was basically a shack built in the woods by the side of a cliff, when it rained it actually rained inside my house, I had to try to move my bed to a dry spot so I could go to sleep, I usually winded up soaked in brown rain water that got filtered through old shingles and wood. I didn't eat right, I didn't feel good, I was in a bleak hole of depression and daily mental abuse didn't help. The last thing on my mind was trying to be sucessful, I remember after 9-11 I would go to sleep everyday hoping that we would get bombed during the night so I didn't have to wake up to that shit.

You gotta place yourself in other peoples positions, and think about how you would react. You could say, WELL I WOULD DO THIS, or I WOULD DO THAT, but in the end you're not me and I'm not you, if you lived exactly like I did chances are you would make mostly the same decisions I did in life.

thats what i was trynna say (not the story the message) your a smart mother fucker about life n shit, even tho i wont probably see those types of problems i feel for ya

Soul Controller
04-16-2006, 05:40 AM
it doesnt matter if life is hard and an immigrant
comes to your country and their kids dont gotoyour skews

who gives a fuck,
they want to live in another country..
they do not want to follow the same system that has all the people of that same country trapped ( goto skewl,get indoctrined for work,then indoctrined to the system)
why bust ur ass
when the people at the top of the food chain
rape and pillage
and no matter where u r in the system
u support tha rapeing and pillaging

unless u take active steps.,.

peace

Visionz
04-16-2006, 06:11 AM
educating the masses is the first step, but what from there? We'd have to have a system ready to replace the one that currently exist, otherwise it'd all go to shit. Chaos and the guy with the most followers and the most guns is back to winning all over again. I don't know what the answer is. But I recognize that most of us, myself included, have really only gotten to the point of isolating the problems. But what about the solutions?

Aqueous Moon
04-16-2006, 12:45 PM
The solution is unity in truth.

We need to let people know that we are giving away our power by following wicked laws and chasing dollar signs in their rat race.

The more people realize what's up the faster we can end all of this b.s.

Soul Controller
04-16-2006, 02:35 PM

We need to let people know that we are giving away our power by following wicked laws and chasing dollar signs in their rat race.

The more people realize what's up the faster we can end all of this b.s.

co-sign

but replace 's with $'s!

sweet sista
04-17-2006, 02:10 AM

yeah i like dis.

damaja
04-17-2006, 03:01 AM
Some people don't realise that most of the shitty jobs that you don't want to do are taken by immigrant workers. Many are hard workers and want to work. Where many of the natives to a country would rather claim state benefits than do some cleaning job or whatever.

I work in a hotel, and all the restaurant staff, maids, cleaners, kitchen staff are all from outside the UK. They're real nice people and I have no complaints about them working in this country.

Soul Controller
04-17-2006, 05:09 AM
regardless off them working in 'this country'
if they wanted to come here, and the govt, offered them cash and houses. so they can escape whichever country the global corparations feel like rapeing,.
then they deserve everything they get from this govt.

people act liek this country is theirs. (or your country is yours)
it sure aint, the house u own.. IS NOT REALLY OWNED BY U
its owned by the state/queen/royalty

then above that, the earth is owned by bankers.

so what is your country??

dont divide. as Aqua Luna said. Truth is unity.

some people dont wanna see or hear the truth.
remaining in ignorance. is much easier.

peace

damaja
04-17-2006, 05:13 AM
it sure aint, the house u own.. IS NOT REALLY OWNED BY U
its owned by the state/queen/royalty

Yeah, I was at home once, and there was a knock on the door, it was the Queen and she told me to get out of her fucking house. I was like 'what the fuck', but I had to leave. I now type this from an internet cafe.

TeknicelStylez
04-17-2006, 05:19 AM
You should've rocked that bitch, prolly would've got one of them big ass horse teeth stuck in your knuckle

Soul Controller
04-17-2006, 06:18 AM
damaja..
check british laws
b4 u say half assed half witted comments.

Prince Rai
04-17-2006, 06:23 AM
no, the property belongs to you, but the land/road etc, on which your property is sitting on, belongs to the "Queen" or "Crown" ultimately.

damaja
04-17-2006, 06:31 AM
damaja..
check british laws
b4 u say half assed half witted comments.
No, it was a totally true story.

Soul Controller
04-17-2006, 06:35 AM
just coz it says on the paper work, that it is owned by u doesnt make it urs. its an illusion.

lets say.. england gets into financial debt ( like the u.s is)
the people of the u.k cant pay that debt.
the state pays the debt to the international bankers.
the debt is. replaced by the land.
taxes are increased and such.

so regardless if a paper says we own this land, it doesnt meen shit.
coz people higher up. with the power in hand. can take your likkle house.

its been done many times.. daily in the news. people are ridiculed to fuck, and their homes taken.,.

all we are are individual pvt businnes from the day we are born.(from birth certificate we are registered companys.. thus why all our name is in capitols.. whenever u get govt letters.. or state letters or financial letters. our names are in full caps.. coz that is our tradeing name)
we are just their to give cash away and everything else.
get a speeding fine.. ask why ur name is in caps. the only replky u will get is.,. coz its easier to read. rofl
i been their done that.
ur own experiances will show u whats real

peaCe