PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Issues a Statment ....

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 09:35 AM
Eminem Issues A Statement"

Eminem wanted us to pass this along to everyone...

"You don't know where to begin when you lose somebody who's such a big part life for so long. Proof and I were brothers. He pushed me to become who I am. Without Proof's guidance and encouragement there would have been a Marshall Mathers, but probably not an Eminem and certainly never a Slim Shady. Not a day will go by without his spirit and influence around us all. He will be missed as a friend, father and both the heart and ambassador of Detroit hip-hop.

Right now, there's a lot of people focusing on the way he died. I want to remember the way he lived. Proof was funny, he was smart, he was charming. He inspired everyone around him. He can never, ever be replaced. He was, and always will be, my best friend."

-EMINEM
R.I.P. Oil Can Harry aka. PROOF

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 09:38 AM
thats got to hurt when you lose your best bud

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 09:39 AM
word up punch... here's a dope image for ya'll ... http://www.rapgodfathers.com/ProofRGF.jpg

ShaDynasty
04-14-2006, 09:41 AM
wheres that statement from?
eminem tell you personally?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 09:50 AM
yo , i know people bro... don't be mad.. any way on some real ish LEGATO that's absolutely wrong to say man. ya'll dudes should be ashamed of yaselves...i come wit exclusives and ya'll bitch. makes no sense... thought ya'll loved hip-hop... wadda joke.

cap
04-14-2006, 10:15 AM
yo , i know people bro... don't be mad.. any way on some real ish LEGATO that's absolutely wrong to say man. ya'll dudes should be ashamed of yaselves...i come wit exclusives and ya'll bitch. makes no sense... thought ya'll loved hip-hop... wadda joke.

co-sign

legato,to be 22 years old and say stupid shit like that is sad.

WuTangWarrior
04-14-2006, 10:22 AM
how you gonna wish death on someone man??? fucking retard.... yo P-Noid you get rep for this bro... ive been waiting on a statement from Eminem for a while now.

L~>1<~NKS
04-14-2006, 10:32 AM
^^^ Peace to Proof, I was bumpin "Like Toysoldiers" in my whip yesterday and there was a profound feelin of sadness and anger in me. I've lost fam and almost lost fam under tragic circumstances and let me tell you this, I don't care what crew you a part of, what your last name stands for, what hood you come from - you never get used the feelin of someone close to you passin, but you can shake it off and keep it movin.

And peace to Em too, yea the dude has been on some bullshit, he's painted some disturbin images of his life through his music, but he's real and I respect that. I hope this cat stays strong cause we may not hear from him for a long time. Em hold ya head.

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 10:33 AM
no doubt... feeding the corp you know me fam... also, check out my new audio posted by hollow....p.e.a.c.e.

definitely links... alot of people won't admit it... but Eminem is one of the greatest rappers breathing on this earth... and alot of people don't respect that. they should appreciate him more! p.e.a.c.e. Em.

L~>1<~NKS
04-14-2006, 10:36 AM
no doubt... feeding the corp you know me fam... also, check out my new audio posted by hollow....p.e.a.c.e.

definitely links... alot of people won't admit it... but Eminem is one of the greatest rappers breathing on this earth... and alot of people don't respect that. they should appreciate him more! p.e.a.c.e. Em.

Indeed papa - big up for that audio freestyle on the "One" beat - good shit.

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 10:37 AM
thank you for your support... Much love and Peace to Proof's family and extend family. Our thoughts and Prayers here @ Wu-tang Corp are with ya'll.

Dante
04-14-2006, 10:40 AM
I feel real bad for Em, losing his best friend and all...RIP Proof

WuTangWarrior
04-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Eminem is one of the greatest rappers ever in my book... people just try to hate him cause hes white man. Rakim himself said Em would be on top if he was black. On the Proof thing, i just got a video on the his Report and it shows a clip in the beginning of Em crying, its so damn sad...

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 10:50 AM
I feel real bad for Em, losing his best friend and all...RIP Proof

definitely luminal ... i relate to em closely... i don't think this is a situation i can ever relate to...losing my right hand man? i'm sorry i think i would commit suicide.....

not to sound like i'm exploiting this situation because it's not a good thing... but to share the experience can you u upload the video of em?

graffitiwhat
04-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Ill just Say This, Respect Eminem Hes A Good MC Period, regardless if he puts out some wack tracks, The slim shady LP i listen to at least once a week,
as far as Proof goes i always had a Strong Likeness for his MC'ing skills and his loss is a tragedy, i recently was hit by a car last week by somone going 40 mph and im thankful to even be alive let alone walk out of it without any broken bones, shit was brutal believe me, but to think about almost dying and then reading and hearing a Gifted MC has died, fucks with your emotions a bit, RIP PROOF

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 10:57 AM
Of course graf, any member of the hip-hop community who loves this as much as we do is going to feel the pain, though our pain can not relate to those who knew and loved Proof, our love for proof is just as strong. I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but definitely greatful to see you posting on the board...Please recover rapidly and please celebrate Proofs life and not his Death. Continue to Represent real hip-hop kidd.

graffitiwhat
04-14-2006, 10:59 AM
i appreciate that greatly, peace man

HipHophead101
04-14-2006, 11:45 AM
i say we kill YOU legato not eminem

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 11:59 AM
ohhhhhh gangsta

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 12:12 PM
you wish death on somebody through, just because cas you don't like their music

life is not a game of swap you know

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 12:17 PM
lmao

what did he do then? what could he have done to you to justify that huh?

this will be good

HipHophead101
04-14-2006, 12:24 PM
lol^^

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Thats a lame anwser

I didn't assume you where a racist. MY BAD.

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 12:27 PM
do me a favor guys... ya'll wanna fight take that shit elsewhere . I'd like to see a mature conversation on this thread but with the intelligence on this board i don't think it will ever happen. Legato please stop initiating these negative threads. i'm a positive dude and i don't like my mood ruined because of stupidity. Everyone else leave homeboy alone and legato please conduct yourself as a mature adult. Thank You.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 12:28 PM
yea, i should have

so what race are you then?

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 12:33 PM
please stop... this thread was made for people to comment about Eminem's statement.. take that kiddie shit somewhere else.

killahills 714
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
I WISH DEATH ON NO ONE BUT..... PROOF GOT DEALT WITH CAUSE OF HIS ANGER AND CAUSE OF HIS ACTIONS.. HIS FAULT NO ONE ELSE HE SHOT THE BOUNCER IN THE HEAD WHILE HE WAS IN THE GROUND AND HIS COUSIN THE OTHER BOUNCER KILLED PROOF LIVE BY THE GUN DIE BY THE GUN HIS OWN DOING

"

Witnesses said Proof and 35-year-old Keith Bender began fighting and someone inside the club fired a shot at the ceiling. They said the room got quiet and then Proof allegedly hit Bender, an army veteran, with a gun. As others tried to break up the fight, Proof allegedly shot Bender in the head. Benderís cousin, who was a bouncer at the club, shot Proof at least twice, killing him

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 12:40 PM
please stop... this thread was made for people to comment about Eminem's statement.. take that kiddie shit somewhere else.
I was counselling this kid to get to the bottom of his psychological issues

on closer inspection I found out he was just taking the piss

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 12:42 PM
unless you hate yourself? this goes deep

taking the piss = making fun of someone

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 12:46 PM
1) you hate white people
2) you are white

ergo you hate you're self

King Callabah
04-14-2006, 12:49 PM
R.I.P Proof......thats all i gonna say again, this shits raw

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 12:50 PM
no it was actually just a long drawn out way of me telling you to not question me because your life is pointless. just saying that to you straight out is just mean.

so you want to keep your feelings safe and hidden, I understand

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 12:55 PM
I WISH DEATH ON NO ONE BUT..... PROOF GOT DEALT WITH CAUSE OF HIS ANGER AND CAUSE OF HIS ACTIONS.. HIS FAULT NO ONE ELSE HE SHOT THE BOUNCER IN THE HEAD WHILE HE WAS IN THE GROUND AND HIS COUSIN THE OTHER BOUNCER KILLED PROOF LIVE BY THE GUN DIE BY THE GUN HIS OWN DOING

That is very true. I cannot begin to express what a tragedy this is. It's sad to see that there is always potential threat present. May everyone continue their support for Proof. Because Proof shot first doesn't mean he was wrong or a bad person. Maybe Proof feared for his life at the moment. You cannot believe "SPECULATIONS" only the people who were there know what happened.

HipHophead101
04-14-2006, 12:58 PM
do me a favor guys... ya'll wanna fight take that shit elsewhere . I'd like to see a mature conversation on this thread but with the intelligence on this board i don't think it will ever happen. Legato please stop initiating these negative threads. i'm a positive dude and i don't like my mood ruined because of stupidity. Everyone else leave homeboy alone and legato please conduct yourself as a mature adult. Thank You.

Legato who???:thumbup:

killahills 714
04-14-2006, 01:05 PM
He Shot A Bouncer In The Head. Then His Cousin The Other Bouncer Shot Him. Thats What Happen If Peeps Dont Wanna Believe Then Keep It In Denial. The Killer Turned Himself In. Like I Said He Got Dealt With Cause Of His Actions.....

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 01:10 PM
For every action there is a re-action.... think of it like that... not necessarily "gettin delt wit"

killahills 714
04-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Exactly U Said It His Action Was A Reaction Of The Other Bouncer Thanks.

killahills 714
04-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Exactly His Actions Cause A Re Action By Someone Else . Which Ended Up Being Family..... Which He Wasnt Gonna Hold Back. So Thats That. Rip Gonna Be Missed. Bad For Hip Hop Wish This Would Stop But Hard Headed Mcs Think They Still Stuck In The Hood Sellin Rocks And Shit

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 01:19 PM
ones dead and the other is as good as

for no good reason

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 02:05 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/Konceptz404/proofcopy.jpg

ed-word
04-14-2006, 03:21 PM
just read the statement and listen to rock bottom at the same time and u might feel like 5% of how em is feeling, r.i.p. proof ...

WuTangWarrior
04-14-2006, 03:24 PM
here is the link of the video of a lil clip of em crying... i believe the reports done in Germany - http://rapidshare.de/files/17853821/Proof_R.I.P..AVI.html

and cmon yall dont make this thread negative... think as if this confused ass nigga doesnt even exist.