PDA

View Full Version : Royce Issues A statement

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Today, Royce Da 5'9" expressed his feelings regarding the unfortunate passing of Proof in a statement.

"I am deeply saddened by the murder of someone I called a good friend. I've known Proof for over nine years and will always remember him for the joy and life that he brought into every room he entered. We first met at Detroit's Hip Hop Shop where Proof was hosting open mics and was considered by most to be Detroit's freestyle king. Even then you could tell there was something special about him."

"Some people might be familiar with a well-publicized beef that Proof and I had a couple of years ago," Royce added via the statement. "Thankfully though, we had not only resolved our conflict, but we also restored our friendship. Back in December, we went overseas together for a few spot dates in Europe where we had a chance to catch up on 'the good ole days.' We both laughed at how we sometimes forget how far we've come, until you look out of your hotel window and see London's Big Ben or Paris's Eiffel Tower. On that tour we had a chance to visit cities we never even knew existed. Not bad for two kids from Detroit, huh."

"His death is such a loss for the hip hop community, and especially for the city of Detroit. I hope that he will be remembered for the talented artist and great person that he was, and not the tragedy that he fell victim to. My thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family, friends, and anyone that was ever touched by him."

R.I.P.
Proof.

ShaDynasty
04-14-2006, 10:44 AM
again
where are these staements comin from?

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 10:51 AM
again... i know people sir.

ShaDynasty
04-14-2006, 10:55 AM
i could make sumthin up and say its true
how do i know its true
gimme sum proof (hmmm)
um you get the point

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 10:59 AM
straight up and down.. i don't got to prove shit to you kiddo, take it how it is.... Either u accept it or you don't ... How you sound tryna check me, check yaself ... It's up to you.
get the point?

WuTangWarrior
04-14-2006, 11:28 AM
godamn this sites full of assholes.... this statements real because its been posted on the D12world.com forum as well. Also, its on the Royce's official website u dumbfuck. This is a pretty touching statement, everytime i read this i always think of whats left of D12, what Eminem's gonna do (maybe another infinite-level album?), and just straight up how they feelin right now. I've always listened to proofs stuff and hes been my fav after Swifty.

RIP Proof

ShaDynasty
04-14-2006, 11:41 AM
yeah this is my d12 order of dopeness:
1.Swifty
2.Proof
3.Kuniva
4.Kon Artis
5.Bizarre

its a crying shame that the brothers gone

i gotta question these things though
surprised p-noid didnt provide a link

graffitiwhat
04-14-2006, 11:50 AM
im still bothered by proofs death, fuck

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 11:53 AM
yo killer... why provide links when i'm supplying the information... when u buy weed.. do you ask your connect for his connect??? it's out of respect for proof and his extended family. I don't plan on having a rivalery with you... stop calling me out.. thanks.

me too graf.

ShaDynasty
04-14-2006, 11:57 AM
i aint callin no1 out
just explaining why i was skeptical about the statements

R.I.P. Proof
by the way
just thought of this
what are d12 gonna do now, without proof, they may as well split and let swift go solo

P-Noid Brown
04-14-2006, 11:59 AM
in my opinion. The right thing to do is drop a Dedication Mixtape with dudes from detroit who knew Proof, and D12 should continue as "D-12" and represent harder than ever.. That's would Proof would want. Proof loved his Hip Hop culture and that what Proof would have wanted to go down.

ShaDynasty
04-14-2006, 12:25 PM
yeah
but d12 wont be the same
he was one of the core members

HipHophead101
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
d12 will prob split up

because the group was the 6 guys and their 6 alter egos and eminem already said previously that slim shady (his alter ego) is dead

and now proof and his alter ego dirty harry is dead so d12 is prob gone forever :(

Jus Allah
04-14-2006, 05:38 PM
It's just a name, it's about what they represent, they can still go on

HipHophead101
04-14-2006, 06:15 PM
if they do it wont be the same

IMO they should do solo shit and eminem should go back to his infinite and slim shady lp days

IvanKorbi
04-14-2006, 07:40 PM
yo killer... why provide links when i'm supplying the information... when u buy weed.. do you ask your connect for his connect???

Well, due to the circumstances that the world wide web is flooded with false information (how many times have eminem been reported killed on a fake c.n.n. website?), it's fairly obvious that people are skeptical towards statements made without posting it's source.
When you buy weed you don't have to ask for your connections connection, you already know the truth, it's right there in your hand/pocket/shoe or whatever.
Thank you for posting the news tho.

rzarectah
04-14-2006, 08:58 PM
d12 will prob split up

because the group was the 6 guys and their 6 alter egos and eminem already said previously that slim shady (his alter ego) is dead

and now proof and his alter ego dirty harry is dead so d12 is prob gone forever :(

thats like sayin wu should split up now that odb is dead...u gotta continue reppin ur squad no matter what.......

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-14-2006, 09:10 PM
are you married to msrzarecta?

rzarectah
04-14-2006, 10:44 PM
yea...but she doesnt know it yet...how u think she got her name??....ha