PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 4

12weLvE
04-15-2006, 12:09 AM
Has anybody seen it? How is it? Is it better than the last one? which was real wack, exept for the scene where the Wu is on.

ShaDynasty
04-15-2006, 04:22 AM
aint seen it
thought scary movie 3 was funny tho

ironwizard
04-15-2006, 09:50 AM
I saw it yesterday. Its pretty funny sometimes, but nothing I would recommend... The naked gun movies were, and are still, much funnier.
A lot of the humor is just a bit too juvenile, even though it has its moments...

ShaDynasty
04-15-2006, 11:17 AM
word
naked gun is the shit
im a big fan of the tv show that it came from 'police squad'
any1 seen it?

TUCO
04-15-2006, 12:04 PM
well 3 and 4 are Zucker films....dude that made Airplane!

ironwizard
04-15-2006, 12:20 PM
well 3 and 4 are Zucker films....dude that made Airplane!

Yeah, he also made naked gun... too bad that's not a seal of quality though... Maybe I'm growing too old for that type of humor... what i really think it is though, is that the scary movie series isn't as funny. The main reason why, I believe, is that many of the horror movies they make fun off actually are quite funny already... for example, the extreme violence in "Saw" was a bit funny in its own, sick way(maybe its just me who has become desentisized). Same goes for Scream, or virtually anything from Wes Craven... What made "Airplane!" and "Naked gun" so funny was that they made fun of movies that took themselves too seriously.

12weLvE
04-18-2006, 11:21 AM
I just saw it...it was real sketchy. dint like it.

hectis
04-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Maybe If Shawn And Marlon Wayans Were In Part 3 It Would Have Been Funny I Have Not Seeing 4 So I Can Say Anything About That

KaramelSundae
04-18-2006, 12:12 PM
yeah it was pretty wack. dont pay to go see it. all the funny parts are in the commercials and those arent even funny.

Rorschach
04-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Caught the film yesterday, had a few good laughs in it, in particular the parody of the 'Village' was pretty funny, however the rest wasn't. It had so much promise with it parodying such films as 'Saw', 'The Grudge' & 'War Of The Worlds', however it failed quite miserably. The jokes were weak, except for Leslie Nielsen affending virtually every race on the planet with Jew, Japenese & Belgium jokes. It lacked the simple humour that the Wayan brothers gave to the three previous films & fell flat on it's face with the acting below par. I'm really sick of seeing Anna Faris's face.

4/10

Would've been a 3/10, but I thought the 'Jew & the Japenese man' joke deserved to knock it up a point all on it's own & it was so damn funny.

ShaDynasty
04-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Caught the film yesterday, had a few good laughs in it, in particular the parody of the 'Village' was pretty funny, however the rest wasn't. It had so much promise with it parodying such films as 'Saw', 'The Grudge' & 'War Of The Worlds', however it failed quite miserably. The jokes were weak, except for Leslie Nielsen affending virtually every race on the planet with Jew, Japenese & Belgium jokes. It lacked the simple humour that the Wayan brothers gave to the three previous films & fell flat on it's face with the acting below par. I'm really sick of seeing Anna Faris's face.

4/10

Would've been a 3/10, but I thought the 'Jew & the Japenese man' joke deserved to knock it up a point all on it's own & it was so damn funny.

1stly - the wayans were only involved in 1 & 2
2ndly - Anna Faris is fit, and so is Regina Hall

Rorschach
04-18-2006, 04:38 PM
1stly - the wayans were only involved in 1 & 2

They both helped with the writing in Scary Movie 3, or at least I thought so. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306047/ see there, both their names are mentioned at the top.

Anna Faris is fit....in a skinny kinda way. Besides I wasn't commenting on her looks or appearance, I'm just sick of seeing her in films. She isn't a fantastic actress and I don't find her very funny.

ShaDynasty
04-18-2006, 04:51 PM
the wayans get a writing credit for inventing the characters
the writers of the film were craig mazin and pat proft

anna faris is a natural blonde..... never thought that to begin with

racist randy
04-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Shit was weak....we got in for 1 dollar cause i knew the employee, thats all that movie is worth...it had some good jokes but besides that NO. 2.5/5

DREW-DIE$EL
04-18-2006, 05:43 PM
i thought it had some funny jokes, but it definately wasn't scary movie 1 or 2 funny, 7/10

B-Ball-Hov
10-22-2006, 07:07 PM
That joint was wack