PDA

View Full Version : A look at Easter from The Two Babylons

Kephrem
04-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Then look at Easter. What means the term Easter itself? It is not a Christian name. It bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead. Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis, the queen of heaven, whose name, as pronounced by the people Nineveh, was evidently identical with that now in common use in this country. That name, as found by Layard on the Assyrian monuments, is Ishtar. The worship of Bel and Astarte was very early introduced into Britain, along with the Druids, "the priests of the groves." Some have imagined that the Druidical worship was first introduced by the Phoenicians, who, centuries before the Christian era, traded to the tin-mines of Cornwall. But the unequivocal traces of that worship are found in regions of the British islands where the Phoenicians never penetrated, and it has everywhere left indelible marks of the strong hold which it must have had on the early British mind. From Bel, the 1st of May is still called Beltane in the Almanac; and we have customs still lingering at this day among us, which prove how exactly the worship of Bel or Moloch (for both titles belonged to the same god) had been observed even in the northern parts of this island. "The late Lady Baird, of Fern Tower, in Perthshire," says a writer in "Notes and Queries," thoroughly versed in British antiquities, "told me, that every year, at Beltane (or the 1st of May), a number of men and women assemble at an ancient Druidical circle of stones on her property near Crieff. They light a fire in the centre, each person puts a bit of oat-cake in a shepherd's bonnet; they all sit down, and draw blindfold a piece from the bonnet. One piece has been previously blackened, and whoever gets that piece has to jump through the fire in the centre of the circle, and pay a forfeit. This is, in fact, a part of the ancient worship of Baal, and the person on whom the lot fell was previously burnt as a sacrifice. Now, the passing through the fire represents that, and the payment of the forfeit redeems the victim." If Baal was thus worshipped in Britain, it will not be difficult to believe that his consort Astarte was also adored by our ancestors, and that from Astarte, whose name in Nineveh was Ishtar, the religious solemnities of April, as now practised, are called by the name of Easter--that month, among our Pagan ancestors, having been called Easter-monath. The festival, of which we read in Church history, under the name of Easter, in the third or fourth centuries, was quite a different festival from that now observed in the Romish Church, and at that time was not known by any such name as Easter. It was called Pasch, or the Passover, and though not of Apostolic institution, * was very early observed by many professing Christians, in commemoration of the death and resurrection of Christ.

* Socrates, the ancient ecclesiastical historian, after a lengthened account of the different ways in which Easter was observed in different countries in his time--i.e., the fifth century--sums up in these words: "Thus much already laid down may seem a sufficient treatise to prove that the celebration of the feast of Easter began everywhere more of custom than by any commandment either of Christ or any Apostle." (Hist. Ecclesiast.) Every one knows that the name "Easter," used in our translation of Acts 12:4, refers not to any Christian festival, but to the Jewish Passover.

The Two Babylons
Alexander Hislop

Chapter III
Section II
Easter

My First Timbs
04-15-2006, 06:40 PM
indeed

it should also be mentioned that all the familiar trimmings of easter are also of pagan origin

a magical rabbit or hare

dyed eggs

etc

Soul Controller
04-16-2006, 06:04 AM
indeed
ISHTAR eggs

Soul Controller
04-17-2006, 06:26 AM
sorry Kephrem,
pheonician artifacts and symbols have been found in south west britian,.
and in other parts,

what was the name of the pheonician god?
what was the pheonician symbol of the sun? (st georges flag!!!)

the pheonicians penetraded heavily the uk..
but they are the same as the canaanites. the summarians.. the veneitians.. they just moved places and changed names.

peace.

MoT
04-17-2006, 08:17 AM
posted in the :::::~News from around the World~::::: thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16102&page=4

and i think it COULD correlate to what whats in this topic

Kephrem
04-17-2006, 07:26 PM
sorry Kephrem,

Why are you saying sorry here?

pheonician artifacts and symbols have been found in south west britian,.and in other parts,

I too have come across similar information.

what was the name of the pheonician god?

I want to say "El" or "Bel"(?)

what was the pheonician symbol of the sun? (st georges flag!!!)

Looks like a cross on a white flag to me, where did you come across that St. Georges flag is the Phoenician symbol of the sun?

the pheonicians penetraded heavily the uk..

True, this is established history.

but they are the same as the canaanites. the summarians.. the veneitians..

Who were the "veneitians"?

they just moved places and changed names.

True, but their origins were in the northern portion of the land called Palestine -- to my knowledge these later Phoenicians were not Canaanites (who inhabited that land for a time) but Israelites of so-called Afro-Asiatic (black) stock who established those colonies.

Soul Controller
04-18-2006, 10:28 AM
peace keph i aint got much time so ill build later

i have many books where, the pheonicians symbolise the sun with st georges cross ( the flag of england ) but im not sure it does.
all i know is.. the flag of england, is a pheonician symbol meaning that they control this little island
the pheonician origins to celts saxons and the brits. thats the name of the book! ill see if i got it on pdf i should do
umm
i meant Venicitians? bah sorry.. the ones in italy.. the black nobility..
the ones who setting up the bankinh system b4 they moved in to germany

im gonna have to start readin old ish again!
peace keph

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 02:49 AM
The people who rule the UK are not the descendents of the Phoenicians. The Phoenicians were black coming from the Middle East. That's why certian Illuminati today are calling themselves the ''Black Nobility''. (the original black nobles were the former lords of Europe in the Dark Ages) Some of that evidence is seen in the history of the Moors up in Spain, Italy, etc.

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 02:58 AM
I upped this old post to say that Christ was born in the Springtime during the Feast of the Passover (Luke 2:42). Christ (who was a Israelite from out of the tribe of Judah, who today are known as the blacks or Afro-Americans) was not born in the dead of winter on December 25th.

http://zioneocon.blogspot.com/jerusalem%20snow%202%2014%2004.jpg
Wintery conditions in Jerusalem

Luk 2:8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

Christ was born during the time of year that shepherds could stay up AT NIGHT with their flock IN THE FIELD, which is NOT THE WINTER.

So how is it known (and taught by Gods true prophets) that Christ was born in the Spring?

It's because that whole chapter in Luke is all taking place during a specific time of year:

*from Mary just about ready to give birth (being ''great with child'') - Luke 2:5
*the taxing season of Rome Luke 2:1
*the main reason why they went to Jerusalem in the first place was the high holy day, that's why there ''was no room for them in a inn'' because Jews from all over were making holy pilgrimage's to Jerusalem
*the account of the family which is given exactly 12 YEARS LATER

This whole chapter was all during the time of year that the Passover was taking place, that's why it says this:

Luk 2:41 Now his parents WENT TO JERUSALEM EVERY YEAR AT THE FEAST OF THE PASSOVER.

All this was happening during the Spring: Tax time, the Birth of Christ, the Passover, AND HIS BIRTHDAY EXACTLY 12 YEARS LATER.

The next verse:

Luk 2:42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.

Today also during the springtime there's another custom being celebrated which is falsely being attributed to the life of Christ and that's the Easter so-called holiday which also has its origin in ancient Babylonian customs, just as tommorows so-called Christmas holiday.

diggy
12-24-2007, 02:59 AM
The white man has always thru out history taking another's history and claiming it as his own. The illuminati claims that they have roots in Ancient Egypt, and Israel, etc. is just that--claims.

There is no real proof of them being offspring of such greatness except the history books in which they write their white supremist lies.

diggy
12-24-2007, 03:02 AM
I upped this old post to say Christ was born in the Springtime during the Passover. Christ (who was a Israelite from the tribe of Judah, who are black people) was not born in the dead of winter on December 25th. During the springtime there's another custom being celebrated which is also being falsely attributed to Christ and that's Easter which has its origin in Babylonian customs as Christmas does.

This is tru. Using the bible as a source ( I don't know exactly what verse) but when Mary is giving birth to Jesus, she retreats to a palms tree and sits under it. Feeling the pains of child birth, she pulls of the palm tree and there falls down some ripe fruit. Ripe fruit grows around spring or summer not the winter season. Which means Jesus was born around spring or summer.

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 03:58 AM
Diggy check out the new info I added to my post.

So Christ was born in the spring, and he was a black baby boy born to a young black teenage woman, both of them being original Jews) long ago in the ancient middle east, over 2000 years ago. (yes they were in fact middle easterners, the geographical location/people ignorant American brutes love to hate and call ''towel heads'', who insult women that wear veils and long dresses)

http://www.dacostaex.com/BlackMadonna_8.jpg

diggy
12-24-2007, 04:09 AM
Yes I agree. I've seen a similar picture on the internet somewhere, forgot which site. Jesus was black! Yes. Ironic how some dumb fuck westeners who claim to be worshiping Jesus, a black semetic, but discriminate against semetics--arabs!

Also, hypocritical of westeners ( the anti-islamic ones) to go against the hijab, khamis, and other traditional arab items of clothes, but in their depictions of Mary and Jesus,etc. they wear the same clothes ( as the traditional muslims do!).

Hypocrites! They tell nothing but lies in their history books and white wash it.

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 04:36 AM
Today and tommorow the so-called Christian world will be reading from the Bible (or actually not reading at all) during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Mass's, but they probably won't be reading from the first chapter of the very last book of the Bible, being the book iof Revelation where it cleary states that Christ actually had WOOY HAIR (which is not the hair texture of the image that will be worshipped on December 25th) and that his feet (which is representative of his skin complexion, because no one is two toned) looked like brass, as if it had burned in a furnace. The tone and color of burnished brass is generally held to be like this:

http://www.eclectic-ware.com/Eclectic-ware/Turned_In_Stone/TIS-bathroomfaucets/TIS-faucet-BurnishedBrass.jpg

So tomorrow billions worldwide will be looking at their TV sets to watch the (ex-Nazi Youth) Pope Benedict (whose Papal Coat of Arms depict Moors heads) praying towards a Renasaince painted image, or they will have that same image in their subconscious/conscious minds outside of their churches while their in the midst of their Bacchus-Saturnalian revelries. (i.e. spiritually they will have 666 in their foreheads; the Image to the Beast).

But we (who study and know the scriptures and research history beyond what they teach in the schools and so-called churches) know that Christ was a very dark skinned man because even in the first images painted of him in the 1st century that are still found inside the Catacombs of Rome (Italy) it reveals that the Jews there who became some of the first Christians painted him as having been of a rich dark brown complexion.

http://www.iconsexplained.com/iec/lib/00110_good_shepherd.jpg
An ancient original painting of Christ from the underground Catacombs of Rome, Italy (notice that the painting is not in mint condition, some whitwashers (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=whitewash), probably Jesuits, tried to distort the painting but could only lighten up the area of both thighs from their original dark brown color to a cinnamon brown tone, then it appears they opted to leave the calves and feet, like the face, in its original color......and only after dabbing the face with three obvious white blots!)

LORD NOSE
12-24-2007, 04:47 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/MUDSOCIETY/EASTER.jpg

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 06:02 AM
The so-called holidays of Christmas and of Easter have much in common, but not because these so-called holidays represent the birth of Christ or his death and ressurection.

Both of these days in fact go back to customs much more ancient then even the first ancient Christians.

They both go back to the Near East, to the area known today as Iraq.

During the Renasaince when images were being painted of Biblical themes the rulers of the Italia ruling society were used in some instances as the model for Biblical characters, and in one instance the son of Pope Alexander the 6th, Ceasere Borgia, was painted as Jesus Christ!

http://www.nndb.com/people/172/000092893/cesare-borgia-1-sized.jpg

http://www.comune.fe.it/diamanti/mostra_lucrezia/quadri/09.jpg

Machiavelli used many of Borgia's exploits and tactics as examples in The Prince and advised politicians to imitate Borgia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Borgia

The ''Prince'' that billions across the world will be worshipping today is not the Prince of Peace but actually a nortorious Renasaince era Spaniard who was a Cardinal (as well as a Duke & Captain-General) who was the son of the Pope that presided over the era of the Spaniard exploits during their conquest of the Americas in the late 1400's-early 1500's.

Has anyone ever heard of the writer Alexander Dumas? He wrote the Three Musketeers and the Man in the Iron Mask, he was French, and was also at least half black.

In Volume One of Celebrated Crimes, Alexandre Dumas states that some pictures of Jesus Christ produced around Borgia's lifetime were based on Cesare Borgia, and that this in turn has influenced images of Jesus produced since that time.

Sharpen your sword, we must be aware
of them trick knowledge, they use to de-ce-ive us
You've been plagued with the mental di-se-as-es
You worship false portraits of Je-eh-s-us
The grafted image, you worship, is Ce-a-s-re's

Shabazz the Disciplie -- ''Death Be the Penalty''

diggy
12-24-2007, 06:07 AM
Yes tru. And the Borgia family was nothing Christ-like. A bunch of murderers.

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 06:23 AM
The Borgias were Mario Puzos inspiration for the book the Godfather.

I also heard that in Godfather part 3, where we see corruption in the Vatican of all places, that they mention the name Ceasre Borgia. (cursed be his name forever!)

Michael Corleone also has something in common with Ceasre Borgia. Ceasre had his brother murdered in real life just like Michael had his brother whacked in the second film of the trilogy. (perhaps it's even the most famous scene of brother murdering brother in movie history?)

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Some truth corrupted with racism and ethnocentricity here. Very common.

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 02:41 PM

It's not ''some truth'' it's all truth. And no one is more capable of racism in its purest form then the race which made racism the phenomenon which it is today. Everything standing outside of that is either factionalism or ignorance. Racism in fact is the product of the Renasaince which your Italian forefathers started. The term ''Ethnocentricity'' is a political buzz word which those of weaker minds tend to throw around when they lack the mental capacity and/or knowledge to engage in topics such as the one you chose to throw your worthless two pence into.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2007, 03:50 PM
riiiiiiiiight...i guess you got us all with that one. You serial omitter you.

Soul Controller
12-30-2007, 05:12 AM
Peace Kephrem

diggy
12-30-2007, 11:23 PM

Shut the fuck up, NickyDouche. You said some racist shit in the past; don't play innocent.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Just because my views on Native American culture since colonialism aren't in line with other doesn't mean I dislike Native Americans.
Bottom line tho....Keph, sunny, you...your racist. You hate the white man. I don't hate any group. Thats just the truth.

diggy
12-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Blacks have very good reason to hate the rapists, murderers, colonizers, and racists who have interfered with our destiny. They have denied us our language, culture, history, and human rights. Go fuck yourself.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 12:01 AM
My ancestors did none of this if you really want to get technical. You clearly have some issuess you need to iron out with the English-American former slave owning community. You are barking at the wrong European descented American mr. diggy dung.

diggy
12-31-2007, 12:06 AM
So are u saying that italians did not bring their guns and try to colonize ethiopia and interfere with Africans?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 12:10 AM
My ancestors were out of the country by then....and that was Mussolini's agenda. He took advantage of a weak Italian govt. during a time when nationalism was spreading thru Europe. FInd out what the Italian people did to Mussolini when he was deposed.

But don't get it twisted, Italy has endured her share of invaders from all directions.

diggy
12-31-2007, 12:32 AM
But still my point is blacks have a right to hate caucasians from europe for the simple fact that for 1000s of years the caucasians from europe constantly invaded non-white countries like savages unjustifyably. They burned down learning centers, commited genocide, enslaved us, introduced a caste system and racist religion to control our minds and psychologically destroy us, etc.

Maybe your ancesters technically did not do these things, but people of your race did. Also White people are typically either active or passive participants in this racist system of white supremacy, and while its very hard for you whites to escape being a participant, its impossible for whites to escape your nature.

You whites are a genetic minority in this world of darker peoples, and your genetic survival tactic is racism ( exalting your white skin above others) so that you can survive.

If you are not part of the solution, your part of the problem.

LORD NOSE
12-31-2007, 12:40 AM
But still my point is blacks have a right to hate caucasians from europe for the simple fact that for 1000s of years the caucasians from europe constantly invaded non-white countries like savages unjustifyably. They burned down learning centers, commited genocide, enslaved us, introduced a caste system and racist religion to control our minds and psychologically destroy us, etc.

Maybe your ancesters technically did not do these things, but people of your race did. Also White people are typically either active or passive participants in this racist system of white supremacy, and while its very hard for you whites to escape being a participant, its impossible for whites to escape your nature.

You whites are a genetic minority in this world of darker peoples, and your genetic survival tactic is racism ( exalting your white skin above others) so that you can survive.

If you are not part of the solution, your part of the problem.

very powerful and to the point

diggy
12-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Thanks

diggy
12-31-2007, 12:48 AM
What non-white nation or people has interacted with whites and benefited positively?

Who's mandate is it (currently) that is toppling governments, creating unrest and civil war, and murdering countless civilians over land and oil?

Has Christianity helped liberate or suppress people of color?

LORD NOSE
12-31-2007, 12:48 AM
Just because my views on Native American culture since colonialism aren't in line with other doesn't mean I dislike Native Americans.
Bottom line tho....Keph, sunny, you...your racist. You hate the white man. I don't hate any group. Thats just the truth.

call it what you want

but i don't hate the white man but i do despise the caucasian

i feel he needs to be put into submission
he can be used
like a watch dog

he can be used like God uses the Devil
but he's out of control now
and he has established a system thats contrary to nature itself
he takes everything thats natural and fucks it up to suit his own selfish wants

i don't blame every individual with white/pink skin for what was established and maintained and i know that all white people don't see the world the same - i feel like a broken record here
but the things we point out about the caucasian is 100% true
you denying these truths proves us right

i know that you are just afraid and want to change our views of these things because you fear wrath

but your fear proves to us that you are guilty or susceptible to being that which we title the devil

diggy
12-31-2007, 12:55 AM
It's a good thing whites r not reproducing that much.

TSA
12-31-2007, 01:17 AM
black white pagan christain i like easter, and what does it's origins matter if where not celebrating "paganism"

for this to have any relevence, every easter celebrater would have to secertly think in their mind "chuckle chuckle thees foolz think im celebrating christ..im really celebrating thor..chucklechuckle"

but they're not, they're thinking, this day is about christ..therefore that day is about christ.

LORD NOSE
12-31-2007, 01:25 AM
black white pagan christain i like easter, and what does it's origins matter if where not celebrating "paganism"

for this to have any relevence, every easter celebrater would have to secertly think in their mind "chuckle chuckle thees foolz think im celebrating christ..im really celebrating thor..chucklechuckle"

but they're not, they're thinking, this day is about christ..therefore that day is about christ.

lol dam

so lets create a holiday to celebrate the death of MLK

we'll tell the kids that this day April 4 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_4), 1968 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968) was a great day that an enemy of the black race got slain and we should celebrate this day by hiding money in various public restrooms in toilets and that they (the kids) have to get the money before someone comes and flushes it down the toilet

if anyone brings up the fact that MLK got slain on this day, we'll tell them to not spoil the fun for the kids - to let them continue to believe the lie and mask truth and pass on the tradition

diggy
12-31-2007, 01:34 AM

Christmas is not about Jesus. Jesus was born during spring or summer not on Dec. 25. Christmas is about commercialism.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 03:39 AM
call it what you want

but i don't hate the white man but i do despise the caucasian

i feel he needs to be put into submission
he can be used
like a watch dog

he can be used like God uses the Devil
but he's out of control now
and he has established a system thats contrary to nature itself
he takes everything thats natural and fucks it up to suit his own selfish wants

i don't blame every individual with white/pink skin for what was established and maintained and i know that all white people don't see the world the same - i feel like a broken record here
but the things we point out about the caucasian is 100% true
you denying these truths proves us right

i know that you are just afraid and want to change our views of these things because you fear wrath

but your fear proves to us that you are guilty or susceptible to being that which we title the devil

I think you are the one who is afraid. Afraid that what you have been taught is a lie. Don't worry, we all reach that point. Some continue on in denial, others embrace true wisdom and understanding.

LORD NOSE
12-31-2007, 04:16 AM
I think you are the one who is afraid. Afraid that what you have been taught is a lie. Don't worry, we all reach that point. Some continue on in denial, others embrace true wisdom and understanding.

lol ok

and what was it that i was taught ?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 02:07 PM
Diggy, you conveniently only look at the past 500 to 1000 years. You forget the Islamic invasions in the Balkans, Italy and Spain. You forget how it was the Mongols who destroyed libraries, learning centers etc. The Asians of the darker peoples you all speak so highly of as brothers.

When Islam was at its peak, Christianity and Europe was in the Dark Ages. Open some history books, read every perspective from each side, like I have, and you will be able to realize why certain things happened.
But you won't. Because you are afriad you will be wrong. You have eachothers backs because its obvious this is an anti-'Caucasian' forum for the most part. And any attempt to define caucasian would be feeble.

I could see why you may be pissed off. The 'white' man is THE man. And the black man, Native american is under his foot so to speak. It angers you. you dont know how to deal with the humiliation, so you snap back in anger, and try to humiliate the white man in turn.
And all its really doing is angering two sides of bigots.
If I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem?
What solution did you have in mind? Something along the line of the "Final Solution"??? Cuz thats the kind of beliefs you and your cohorts seem to me to possess.

Get real....wake up. Your wasting your time and everyone elses with this nonsense.

Kephrem
12-31-2007, 03:25 PM
You're under the foot of God. God is black. Italians (white people) murdered His son. You were set up to serve as an example to all nations to what evil unchecked looks like on earth. Your destruction will be off the meter, that if it were told to everybody it would seem unbelievable. That's how some of us felt when it was told to our forefathers thousands of years ago that a lowlife, bum, caveman, faggot, fool, devil, a nobody would one day rule over us.

Hab 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for [I] will work a work in your days, [which] ye will not believe, though it be told [you].

Deu 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 04:15 PM
You're under the foot of God. God is black. Italians (white people) murdered His son. You were set up to serve as an example to all nations to what evil unchecked looks like on earth. Your destruction will be off the meter, that if it were told to everybody it would seem unbelievable. That's how some of us felt when it was told to our forefathers thousands of years ago that a lowlife, bum, caveman, faggot, fool, devil, a nobody would one day rule over us.

Hab 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for [I] will work a work in your days, [which] ye will not believe, though it be told [you].

Deu 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

LOL...so according to your view, were does your native american ass fit in all of this???? What do you consider yourself, since you break everything down into black and white and its so simple?
God is a black?? So you have met him?
Just admit your a fanatic. No different from Jimmy Swaggert, Bin Laden or Farrakhan.

WARPATH
12-31-2007, 06:22 PM
LOL...so according to your view, were does your native american ass fit in all of this???? What do you consider yourself, since you break everything down into black and white and its so simple?
Just admit your a fanatic. No different from Jimmy Swaggert, Bin Laden or Farrakhan.

And you claim to have a better grip on reality?

How so?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 10:52 PM
And you claim to have a better grip on reality?

How so?

I dont claim to know things that nobody knows. Im not here saying God is this color or these people are devils.
So in that sense, my grip on reality is knowing that there is no evidence that there even is a God...its all faith. Which is belief with no evidence basically.

diggy
01-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Diggy, you conveniently only look at the past 500 to 1000 years. You forget the Islamic invasions in the Balkans, Italy and Spain. You forget how it was the Mongols who destroyed libraries, learning centers etc. The Asians of the darker peoples you all speak so highly of as brothers.

When Islam was at its peak, Christianity and Europe was in the Dark Ages. Open some history books, read every perspective from each side, like I have, and you will be able to realize why certain things happened.
But you won't. Because you are afriad you will be wrong. You have eachothers backs because its obvious this is an anti-'Caucasian' forum for the most part. And any attempt to define caucasian would be feeble.

I could see why you may be pissed off. The 'white' man is THE man. And the black man, Native american is under his foot so to speak. It angers you. you dont know how to deal with the humiliation, so you snap back in anger, and try to humiliate the white man in turn.
And all its really doing is angering two sides of bigots.
If I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem?
What solution did you have in mind? Something along the line of the "Final Solution"??? Cuz thats the kind of beliefs you and your cohorts seem to me to possess.

Get real....wake up. Your wasting your time and everyone elses with this nonsense.

I am not looking between 500-1000 yrs, I am talking about all interactions the white man had with non-whites. From the beginning of the interaction of the white man and non-whites, the white man was learning knowledge from Africans and claiming it as his own ( Pythagorus for example ), burning down learning centers after he learned from them to keep us ignorant ( The Library of Halexandria), invading and establishing a caste system in India based on skin color ( among the Dravidians and to this day the darker indians get the worst jobs like cleaning up human excrement in the streets), etc. , etc. This is the beginning of his duplicity and devilishment according to "history".

I could go on and on, but no other "race" has done even close to what the white man has done on a consistant basis from the beginning of his interaction with non-whites til now. No matter how much u wanna compare Arabs, or Mongols to the white man there is no comparison, cuz what Arabs and Mongols did does not effect peoples lives psychologically, socially, economically, educationally, to this day like the white man negatively effects the non-whites consistently.

The actions of those Arabs/Mongols effected the people of those times, whereas the actions of the whiteman effect us still now.

Arabs did invade parts of Europe, but they did not destroy your language, enslave you, robb u of your culture, and put an effect on you that lasts hundreds of years. They simply ransacked your country and ruled it. Big difference!

U say I don't know how to deal with the humiliation of being under the white man's foot? The future will be revealed.

The solution is to not be part of the legacy of racism, oppression, white priviledge, "racial" discrimination, etc.

And even though some peeps from "the East" maybe considered Caucasian, when I say the white man I am only talking of those of European descent.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 03:09 AM
"The actions of those Arabs/Mongols effected the people of those times, whereas the actions of the whiteman effect us still now."

Because that still is still very recent. The Mongol invasion has everlasting effects. They destroyed Baghdad, one of the most beautiful cities in theworld at the time, and it did not recover until Saddam Hussein...I'd say that a long term effect. The nation of Turkey is a result of Turco-Mongol invasions and Islamic expansion into former Byzantine Christian lands.....There are not more Byzantine Christians there....Long term CULTURAL effect.

"Arabs did invade parts of Europe, but they did not destroy your language, enslave you, robb u of your culture, and put an effect on you that lasts hundreds of years. They simply ransacked your country and ruled it. Big difference!

LOL are you serious with this statement? The Spanish fought them out of their homeland and took it back during the Reconquista...Islamic expansion thruout all of North and West Africa and the Middle East was done by violence. There hands are no cleaner than a Christian's.

"And even though some peeps from "the East" maybe considered Caucasian, when I say the white man I am only talking of those of European descent."

If you start lumping Europe together as all one people, you obviously have not done your history on the continent. Thats like saying North Africans and sub saharan africans are one culture cuz they share a continent. Its not. And Asia is even more diverse.

YOu aren't saying anything really. Just blaming the Europeans for everything. Its a common theme on this board, anti-european racism. Be happy you werent born 100 years ago. If you were born 2000 or so years ago, maybe you would have been somewhere in West Africa, or whatever sub saharan african country you were sold from.

"U say I don't know how to deal with the humiliation of being under the white man's foot? The future will be revealed."

Of course it will, time knows no pauses.

diggy
01-01-2008, 04:29 AM
"The actions of those Arabs/Mongols effected the people of those times, whereas the actions of the whiteman effect us still now."

Because that still is still very recent. The Mongol invasion has everlasting effects. They destroyed Baghdad, one of the most beautiful cities in theworld at the time, and it did not recover until Saddam Hussein...I'd say that a long term effect. The nation of Turkey is a result of Turco-Mongol invasions and Islamic expansion into former Byzantine Christian lands.....There are not more Byzantine Christians there....Long term CULTURAL effect.

"Arabs did invade parts of Europe, but they did not destroy your language, enslave you, robb u of your culture, and put an effect on you that lasts hundreds of years. They simply ransacked your country and ruled it. Big difference!

LOL are you serious with this statement? The Spanish fought them out of their homeland and took it back during the Reconquista...Islamic expansion thruout all of North and West Africa and the Middle East was done by violence. There hands are no cleaner than a Christian's.

"And even though some peeps from "the East" maybe considered Caucasian, when I say the white man I am only talking of those of European descent."

If you start lumping Europe together as all one people, you obviously have not done your history on the continent. Thats like saying North Africans and sub saharan africans are one culture cuz they share a continent. Its not. And Asia is even more diverse.

YOu aren't saying anything really. Just blaming the Europeans for everything. Its a common theme on this board, anti-european racism. Be happy you werent born 100 years ago. If you were born 2000 or so years ago, maybe you would have been somewhere in West Africa, or whatever sub saharan african country you were sold from.

"U say I don't know how to deal with the humiliation of being under the white man's foot? The future will be revealed."

Of course it will, time knows no pauses.

O.K., your talking about the destruction of a beautiful city. Yes that is a long term effect. But I don't care about the destruction of cities buildings, I'm talking about the destruction the white man has done to my people's minds, genetics, social relations, our destiny, etc. which is more important than some buildings in Baghdad.

And stop talking about what Mongols or Arabs have done. It is incomparable to white's actions against non-whites like I said before. The white mans oppression of non-whites is ongoing.

Trying to defend the whiteman by saying that Mongols did this and that only makes u devilish.

Kephrem
01-01-2008, 05:36 AM

I'm not ''native american'', that's another false label that the devil threw into the mix to confuse the issue and take away ancient and indigenous names. And don't worry what I consider myself, if you couldn't figure it out by now then your more dumb and blind then what we already knew you were. And I don't ''break everything into black and white'', that's an over simpliflication of what I've been saying. You're obviously too simple minded to understand that though.

The original people on earth are black (dark skinned). The image of God before the caucasian was Black. (dark skinned)

LORD NOSE
01-01-2008, 06:20 AM
Because that still is still very recent. The Mongol invasion has everlasting effects. They destroyed Baghdad......

did you write this ?

why yall always wanna drag other people in the fire with yall ?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Sunny, I had to let him know that the white man was not the only man to have long lasting effects on other cultures. If you read what he said, you would know these. I had to correct his false statement, which you, him and Kephrem repeatedly make.

Hey Keph, way to dodge the question YET AGAIN. Your a waste of type.

LORD NOSE
01-01-2008, 02:06 PM
you're brand new to having these types of discussions on this forum
you're brand new to having these types of discussions period
everything you are saying i heard a million times before

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 02:07 PM
everythign im saying is true and you just dont want to accept it.

LORD NOSE
01-01-2008, 02:27 PM
what you are saying holds no weight against what we are saying concerning caucasians - what i've stated concerning caucasians is fact
you speak out of fear and it shows

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 03:15 PM
What I'm saying is fact. Your extreme racism highly damages your credibility.
Its definitely not fear. Especially when it concerns your beliefs and the idiocy it requires to take them seriously.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 03:03 AM
you don't know what i believe
you speak out of fear and it shows
and you'll say anything to attack what you fear

The Facts is this
The Caucasian is at the top of this destructive world
he wanted to make a white world for himself
he was successful for a time
and bow he is being hurled down from his position
now you can either deny it
or you can embrace the facts

the fact that you felt the need to try and prove to us that you are not really white shows us that you are scared

You trying to change the subject and shift blame to other groups of people shows us that you are afraid and have a measure of guilt

you wanna accuse us of Hate because we state that the caucasian has and is behind many different genocidal programs geared towards all non whites

you wanna accuse me of being a racist because you feel that i would show discuss or hatred toward every white individual i see

you are confused and you are doing guess work trying to sum who i am
you don't know who i am or what i believe

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2008, 03:10 AM
TRUST ME...its not fear. I am sure I am considered alot of different things by a lot of different people.
As far as how I see myself. I'm Italian-American. Some people may consider me white, others might not. I have heard both sides. If I had to group myself in the Western Hemispheric categories of white/black and hispanic, i fall into the white category, and I have no problem with that.

Sunny, I know this about you. You are a racist, you are a bigot and you condone hatred. I am none of those things. You are an easy read. So you can stop with the bullshit.

LORD NOSE
01-02-2008, 03:37 AM
TRUST ME...its not fear. I am sure I am considered alot of different things by a lot of different people.
As far as how I see myself. I'm Italian-American. Some people may consider me white, others might not. I have heard both sides. If I had to group myself in the Western Hemispheric categories of white/black and hispanic, i fall into the white category, and I have no problem with that.

Sunny, I know this about you. You are a racist, you are a bigot and you condone hatred. I am none of those things. You are an easy read. So you can stop with the bullshit.

if thats how you see it from where you stand so be it

Soul Controller
01-10-2008, 06:56 AM
nickytooch makes me laugh

LORD NOSE
09-20-2009, 11:56 AM
up

diggy
09-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Diggy check out the new info I added to my post.

So Christ was born in the spring, and he was a black baby boy born to a young black teenage woman, both of them being original Jews) long ago in the ancient middle east, over 2000 years ago. (yes they were in fact middle easterners, the geographical location/people ignorant American brutes love to hate and call ''towel heads'', who insult women that wear veils and long dresses)

http://www.dacostaex.com/BlackMadonna_8.jpg

Yes I agree. I've seen a similar picture on the internet somewhere, forgot which site. Jesus was black! Yes. Ironic how some dumb fuck westeners who claim to be worshiping Jesus, a black semetic, but discriminate against semetics--arabs!

Also, hypocritical of westeners ( the anti-islamic ones) to go against the hijab, khamis, and other traditional arab items of clothes, but in their depictions of Mary and Jesus,etc. they wear the same clothes ( as the traditional muslims do!).

Hypocrites! They tell nothing but lies in their history books and white wash it.

Ya, we was droppin bombs!!!

Wow. I surprised myself.

:o

It's a good thing whites r not reproducing that much.

Uh oh.

lol dam

so lets create a holiday to celebrate the death of MLK

we'll tell the kids that this day April 4 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_4), 1968 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968) was a great day that an enemy of the black race got slain and we should celebrate this day by hiding money in various public restrooms in toilets and that they (the kids) have to get the money before someone comes and flushes it down the toilet

if anyone brings up the fact that MLK got slain on this day, we'll tell them to not spoil the fun for the kids - to let them continue to believe the lie and mask truth and pass on the tradition

Lmao!!