PDA

View Full Version : They are Watching!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Daily Highlights
Department of Homeland Security Current
Nationwide

IAIP Directorate Threat Level is
Daily Open Source Infrastructure

28 June 2005
http://www.dhs.gov/

Commercial Facilities/Real Estate, Monument &Icons Sector

26. June 27, ABC7 (IL) Chicago pairing surveillance cameras with gunshot recognition systems. Chicago officials are using new technology that recognizes the sound of a gunshot within a two-block radius, pinpoints the source, turns a surveillance camera toward the shooter and places a 911 call. Officials can then track the shooter and dispatch officers to the scene. "Instead of just having eyes, you have the advantage of both eyes and ears," said Bryan Baker, chief executive officer of Safety Dynamics in Oak Brook, which makes the systems. After a successful pilot program, Chicago officials have installed 30 of the devices alongside video
surveillance cameras in high-crime neighborhoods, with 12 more on the way, and dozens more to follow, Baker said. The system's formal name is Smart Sensor Enabled Neural Threat Recognition and Identification -- or SENTRI. And the technology is not just gaining favor in Chicago. In Los Angeles County, the sheriff's department plans to deploy 20 units in a pilot test, and officials in Tijuana, Mexico, recently bought 353 units, Baker said. Police in Philadelphia and San Francisco are close to launching test programs of their own, and New Orleans and Atlanta have also made inquiries.

Source: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/062605_ap_ns_gunshot-recog.h tml

LHX
06-29-2005, 01:30 PM
i give all surveillance cameras the eye

next time i go grocery shopping i am going to put everything in my pockets and then take it up to the cashier

man

am i tired of cameras

LHX
06-29-2005, 01:30 PM
we cant even shoot people no more without a camera fucking it all up

whitey
06-29-2005, 01:32 PM
^hah

100pr00f
06-29-2005, 01:37 PM
i hacked into the system...i can see every thing.......right now im watching some couple make out in a parking lot on top of thier hood.....wow....yuk never mind it wqas 2 guys...... o never mind yes i see the girl is only 12 and r kelly was on top...taking a shit

num2son
06-29-2005, 01:45 PM
^^^lol!!!

LHX
06-29-2005, 01:53 PM
i might stop wearing clothes

pablobaluba
06-29-2005, 03:06 PM
fuckin cameras

6thPlanet
06-29-2005, 03:29 PM
Big brother is watching you

BlaK FuRYaN
06-29-2005, 04:30 PM
people are jus givin up they freedom wid out even realisin it, optin for higher restriction becuase they scared of a false alarm..."terrorism"

this is jus givin homeland secrity and many other security institutions more power over tha movement of people....soon you'll prolly have a camera in ya ass watch you shit .....

tostones
06-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Takin pictures of our corners
Cameras on the side of the buildings, we destroy 'em
:i

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-29-2005, 05:09 PM
this is jus givin homeland secrity and many other security institutions more power over tha movement of people....soon you'll prolly have a camera in ya ass watch you shit .....

LMAO at a camera in ya ass watch you shit

We have lost all our rights its just not apparant to the masses yet