your body will change accordingly

if you have the ability to learn
and you have the ability to digest food
you would be surprised if you found out what your true limitations are

will build more on this later

i have to go eat

MoT
04-17-2006, 10:28 AM
so that would make japanese cuisine intelligent ? and what did you choose to eat now ?

LHX
04-17-2006, 12:31 PM
rice was just an example

i happened to eat rice

there is a lot of intelligence in food

MoT
04-17-2006, 02:00 PM
rice is an excellent example but from what i heard there's many types of rice... i dont know but visiting a sushi bar could help..

also what about carrot ... not sure but heard about possitive effects on the eye but what is a mystery to me

it would b nice to know something from a chef... cause they know food!

Aqueous Moon
04-17-2006, 02:36 PM
I really like this, LHX.

You made it real clear.
I think this is definitely a jewel.

LHX
04-17-2006, 03:36 PM
rice is an excellent example but from what i heard there's many types of rice... i dont know but visiting a sushi bar could help..

also what about carrot ... not sure but heard about possitive effects on the eye but what is a mystery to me

it would b nice to know something from a chef... cause they know food!

what do you want to know?

all different types of rice carry roughly the same nutrient content
but
differ in flavor and composition depending on where it is grown

as long as it is not processed

rice wasnt really the message i was focussing on there

i could have just as easily said coconut
or brocolli
or corn

MoT
04-17-2006, 06:02 PM
1! use your intelligence to seek food
use the food to provide energy to seek intelligence
find intelligence in food

2! if your learning suggests that you should become someone/thing different
and you support yourself with the proper food materials

3! if you have the ability to learn

1! i just dont know how you mean these... use intelligence to seek food... then i get... use the food to provide energy to seek intelligence.. but loose you again here... find intelligence in food.. How you mean this ?

2! where can i learn what are proper food materials to become something/one else ?... the rest is yea the body will change

3! physical limitations ? mental ones ? both ? none ? which ?

its just that you wrote it in an abstract way (for me) and i wouldnt want to think of something behind it thats not there

thanx

galt john galt
04-17-2006, 11:09 PM
sounds similar to food for the mind body and soul. what you eat affects your soul's disposition which affects the mind having the relative effects upon the body.

SoularFlarez7
04-18-2006, 12:39 PM
im bout to eat maddddddd fruits now dat its warm... get dat high energy nutrients from papa Ra

Blazing Fire
04-18-2006, 06:23 PM
yes

i ate chinese food the other night and i felt disconnected...

never again...

a meal of quality on the other hand will make you soar with vitality

MoT
04-19-2006, 09:14 AM
a meal of quality on the other hand will make you soar with vitality

smart and makes sense and rhymes too

SG
05-29-2008, 02:45 AM
Intelligence and a digestive system is a never ending issue.

This also comes down to time as well. This should be taken seriously at an early age.

the benefit to this is when you do become refine, your body will reject those foods....I mean on the first bite!

RAMESH
05-29-2008, 08:36 AM
i got the internet to get clothes,music & movies, as a huge wu fan it's only natural that i landed up on this piece of shit website looking for clothes & music but i did find wu info so that kept me hooked but couldn't help the shit some of you cunts was saying about the wu so i had to get in it, over the years i have gotten to like members like blackman & jamal arief, etc. after spending a lot of time here i realized this is not a wu web site, i needed my own, i wanted a site that reps wu to the fullest, i thank ya'll for inspiring me but still wu-corp is alright there's a lot of shit i can take from here at the same time i add to the site so we even

LORD NOSE
05-29-2008, 08:38 AM
i got the internet to get clothes,music & movies, as a huge wu fan it's only natural that i landed up on this piece of shit website looking for clothes & music but i did find wu info so that kept me hooked but couldn't help the shit some of you cunts was saying about the wu so i had to get in it, over the years i have gotten to like members like blackman & jamal arief, etc. after spending a lot of time here i realized this is not a wu web site, i needed my own, i wanted a site that reps wu to the fullest, i thank ya'll for inspiring me but still wu-corp is alright there's a lot of shit i can take from here at the same time i add to the site so we even

wrong thread

LORD NOSE
05-29-2008, 08:40 AM
if you have these two things
or
if you use your digestive system to seek intelligence

you will transform according to what you learn

you are what you eat
literally

when you eat a bowl of rice
the components of the rice are broken down and BECOME you

this cannot be emphasized enough

use your intelligence to seek food
use the food to provide energy to seek intelligence

find intelligence in food

if your learning suggests that you should become someone/thing different
and you support yourself with the proper food materials

if you have the ability to learn

will build more on this later

i have to go eat

the body has 2 brains or better yet 2 minds that tell it what to do - the higher one and the lower one - denying the lower one food will bring you to higher levels of intelligence

jay.robinson15
05-29-2008, 11:35 AM
This is an interesting topic. I do know that food has not only a physical effect on us but it can also affect our thoughts and emotions, particularly our mood, so the food we eat can definitely have an effect on our intelligence and expand our limitations.

SG
05-29-2008, 12:30 PM
the body has 2 brains or better yet 2 minds that tell it what to do - the higher one and the lower one - denying the lower one food will bring you to higher levels of intelligence

agree cause I'm familiar the language you speak

This is an interesting topic. I do know that food has not only a physical effect on us but it can also affect our thoughts and emotions, particularly our mood, so the food we eat can definitely have an effect on our intelligence and expand our limitations.

agree cause I have expeienced this myself personally. There are books that even talk about this

RAMESH
05-31-2008, 08:06 PM
wrong thread now it's the right thread because this is a wu-tang website & that's how it is

LORD NOSE
05-31-2008, 08:27 PM
Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27) > intelligence and a digestive system (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1191139#post1191139)

Wrong thread

now it's the right thread because this is a wu-tang website & that's how it is

Wrong Thread !

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19225